PDA

View Full Version : SetPRsDrinkPBRs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Mr. Dead
08-25-10, 5:45 pm
Nice session!!! Looks like you're already gettin' back into the swing of things!!!

scals
08-25-10, 6:00 pm
Lookin good. Yea you, me and Christian JSF hitting it in the peak of the offseason. I like it.

Aggression
08-25-10, 8:47 pm
Welcome back, nice session to get the ball rollin

Yup. Just easing back into training.

I'm with ya man currently taking an extended break from stims....took a while to get used to it b/c I had to find energy within myself to pound it out.

Chest n Tri lookin good as always...looks like ur back in the swing of things.

Yeah I do it every once in a while. I rode the stimulants pretty hard for a while. So this week-long break will give my receptors a nice recharge. Sunday I'll hop back on Animal Pump and I'll be picking up some of that CB ST soon. Damn, that shit is tasty.

Not sure what this means.

haha. After that vacation, I'm not about to jump right back in, balls to the wall. Light is relative, my friend. For those incline dumbbells, I still banged out 90s for 10. For me, that was a light set. Sunday starts the heavy training again. I can't wait. I mean I'm not pushing 135s, but then again I'm not Big Nasty like C.C. aka TTL, lol.

LOL taking it easy? You feeling ok? you need more food.

Haha. Read above, big man.

Nice session!!! Looks like you're already gettin' back into the swing of things!!!

Yup. Another 3 light workouts and its back to heavy and hardcore.

Lookin good. Yea you, me and Christian JSF hitting it in the peak of the offseason. I like it.

Sounds great, my man.

Aggression
08-25-10, 8:47 pm
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs389.snc4/45211_585331534099_34800182_33948173_1933880_n.jpg

Aggression
08-26-10, 11:03 am
I have something new I'm working on here. It could be great, it could be a failure. But in the end, if we don't test the waters with something 'against the grain', then how will we grow as a person? Time will tell. I'm psyched.

One thing I will say is this; all bets are off. I've been on opposite ends of the spectrum in the past year. I gained weight and tipped the scale at 235 at my heaviest. I wasn't concerned so much about anything but being 'big'. Mission accomplished. In doing so, I caused myself to place lower than expected at my show b/c I didn't have enough time to diet off all that excess fat I spent months accumulating.

Spectrum 1: chase the scale in a quest for the almighty number digitally shown.

I dieted down for 17 weeks. I got lean, but not super ripped. I spent the next few weeks taking it easy and getting back into dieting/training after enjoying life. The following months I spent slowly bulking up; slowly because I feared looking like I did a year prior. My eating was meticulous and I didn't want to gain too fast. I wanted to remain lean and vascular. I wanted the veins to stay unleashed. I wanted to look good.

Spectrum 2: stay lean and try to add as little body fat as possible.

The Result: I've made some decent gains over the past few months, but I know I could have done better. This recent vacation made me realize something that I already knew, yet it just needed to be jolted into the forefront of my dome; getting big requires sacrifices. I can't add quality muscular weight, yet still worry about fat. I can't try to add legit mass while looking for my abs to pop. As I said, I already knew this, but I needed something to shock me back into the correct realm. Here we go. Upping the food. Upping the carbs. Yet still eating clean. The summer is at an end. I'm going away to Cancun again with my boys in November. For most, they'd want to tighten up, trim down, and looked ripped for dem girls. Me? I wanna be fuckin' huge. I guess there in lies the difference between the 'wannabe's' and the 'I am'. I like it. Mass mode.

HIGA MONSTER
08-26-10, 11:11 am
Awesome cuz. Bring the Storm. "El Nino" is coming to Cancun in November! I'm on board...

HIGA MONSTER

mritter3
08-26-10, 12:14 pm
sounds great aggression...looking forward to seeing this all go down...tear it up man.

Big C
08-26-10, 12:16 pm
That's a great evaluation of yourself bro. ....good luck reaching your goals I know you will get IT DONE.

prowrestler
08-26-10, 1:56 pm
wooooooo

bulkin time!

T o m m Y
08-26-10, 2:46 pm
Goood shit A!
Lets do this shit.

Whats the diet going to look like now bro?

scals
08-26-10, 6:17 pm
Oh boy. I like where this is going...

Beach91
08-26-10, 9:10 pm
Bulk smart bro, keep it clean, and dont just automattically up and hammer down excess calories, work up to it slowly adding more week by week that way the gains will be all quality,

have fun with it to, bulkings the best!

Aggression
08-27-10, 8:25 am
Awesome cuz. Bring the Storm. "El Nino" is coming to Cancun in November! I'm on board...

HIGA MONSTER

Hell yeah. Gotta get strong enough so I can pull some buses and shit bro! And yes, Jersey's El Nino is comin'!

sounds great aggression...looking forward to seeing this all go down...tear it up man.

Yup. Its gonna get good ..

That's a great evaluation of yourself bro. ....good luck reaching your goals I know you will get IT DONE.

Absolutely. Thanks, buddy.

wooooooo

bulkin time!

Its about damn time! haha.

Goood shit A!
Lets do this shit.

Whats the diet going to look like now bro?

Thanks, T. Haven't seen ya in a while. How are ya?

Oh boy. I like where this is going...

Ohh yeah brother. Have fun down in the DR bro!

Bulk smart bro, keep it clean, and dont just automattically up and hammer down excess calories, work up to it slowly adding more week by week that way the gains will be all quality,

have fun with it to, bulkings the best!

Yeah man, I hear ya. I went about it too cautiously for a while. Its time to break down some walls and get it done. Thanks.

Aggression
08-27-10, 8:28 am
Toms River Fitness

1s Nitro
1s Pump
1s BetaAla9

Legs:
Leg Press: 4 x 10 (8pps)
Hack Squat: 3 x 10 (275)
BB Squat: 2 x 10 (225), 1 x 10 (135 bench squats - sit back onto a bench, 100% and then rise up again. Damn, by killing all momentum and starting from a dead-stop, its a tough movement, even with 135)
Leg Curls: 3 x 15
Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 12
- stretch -

Torrent, Nitro, BetaAla9 postWO

Just taking it easy ...

Beach91
08-27-10, 9:02 am
Nice work for taking it easy, its going to be good to see u blast into when your going balls out!

Aggression
08-27-10, 9:04 am
Nice work for taking it easy, its going to be good to see u blast into when your going balls out!

3 days, my friend. And I'm foaming at the mouth.

B Con
08-27-10, 10:33 am
Hell yeah. Love the mass mode talk. My man is on a SERIOUS MISSION!!!!! Get it done.

Quick question, what do you have under your dog's dish? Is that a platform or what? I ask because I've been trying to elevate my dog's dishes and haven't found nothing...

Aggression
08-27-10, 2:33 pm
Hell yeah. Love the mass mode talk. My man is on a SERIOUS MISSION!!!!! Get it done.

Quick question, what do you have under your dog's dish? Is that a platform or what? I ask because I've been trying to elevate my dog's dishes and haven't found nothing...

I'll get back to you on that. The whole double-decker thing is actually one product. The bottom portion can be filled up with dog food, so when its feeding time, you just lift off the top part that has the bowls, fill it up, and put it back on top. Labs need their food bowl higher. If they eat from really low bowls, their stomachs tend to flip inside out.

Mr. Dead
08-27-10, 2:35 pm
What kind of lab do you have, and how old...??? I've got a Black Lab, 2 1/2 years old...

LayzieBone085
08-27-10, 4:37 pm
Sick Lab dude

scals
08-27-10, 10:11 pm
Balls to the wall when I get back. Got 6 months to get strong on the big 3!!!

Aggression
08-30-10, 8:24 am
What kind of lab do you have, and how old...??? I've got a Black Lab, 2 1/2 years old...

4yr old Golden Lab. A big 95lb wuss, haha.

Sick Lab dude

Thanks bud.

Balls to the wall when I get back. Got 6 months to get strong on the big 3!!!

Yes sir. Enjoy it, my man.

Aggression
08-30-10, 8:27 am
Toms River Fitness

1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Shoulders:
BTB Cable Lateral Raise: 4 x 10-15
Seated DB Press: 4 x 8-10 (90s)
Seated HS Lateral Raise: 3 x 10
BO DB Laterals: 3 x 10-15
Shoulder Press Machine: 3 x 10
- stretch -

Traps:
HS Shrug Machine: 4 x 10-15 (4pps)
DB Shrug: 2 x 10

Abs:
Lying Leg Raise: 2 x 15-20
Machine Crunch: 2 sets
Leg Raises: 2 sets
Broomstick Twists: 50 reps

Nitro, BetaAla9, Torrent w/ 2s CARB Max postWO

Aggression
08-30-10, 8:30 am
Toms River Fitness

1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Arms:
HS Preacher Bench Curl: 5 x 5-10 (last set: 3p>2p>1p)
DB Curl: 3 x 6-10 (50s)
Reverse Grip Cable Curl: 3 x 15
Cable Curl: 1 drop set (100xF>90xF>80>F...20xF)
- stretch -

Straight Bar Pushdown: 4 x 10-15
Skulls: 3 x 6-10
Bench Dips: 3 x 10-15
Rope Pressdown: 3 x 12
- stretch -

Nitro, BetaAla9, Torrent w/ 2s CARB Max postWO

D-NUTZ
08-30-10, 8:42 am
Solid volume, bro. Great WO!

Aggression
08-31-10, 8:24 am
Solid volume, bro. Great WO!

Thanks, brother. Just truckin'.

Aggression
08-31-10, 8:27 am
Toms River Fitness

1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9
1s *pre-workout sample*

Back:
Lat Pulldown: 5 sets (100x15x2, 160x10, 190x10, 220x8)
Reverse Grip BOR: 4 sets (135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 275x10)
Seated Cable Row: 3 x 10
Deadlifts: 4 x 6-10
*after not doing deadlifts for about 2mos, I'm a little annoyed at the results, but that's fine. I'm back to hitting them consistently.

15min cardio

Torrent, Nitro, BetaAla9, 2s CARB Max

OklahomaMuscle
08-31-10, 9:06 am
looking solid in here, some strong BOR's, dont stress over the deads, they always seem to come back quickly after you get the movement back in the routine. Get big homie

C.Coronato
08-31-10, 10:13 am
Good to see Deads back in there brother.

Aggression
08-31-10, 11:33 am
looking solid in here, some strong BOR's, dont stress over the deads, they always seem to come back quickly after you get the movement back in the routine. Get big homie

Yup. I'm not concerned. Its one of those exercises that need to be done consistently otherwise you fall off a bit. We'll keep doing 'em, for sure.

Good to see Deads back in there brother.

Yup. I'm trying to get some extra thickness on the back, as well as some thicker lats. Heavy rows all around.

LayzieBone085
08-31-10, 4:35 pm
be careful on the Rear grip BOR.. i have seen a lot of ppl tear biceps that way! Keep killing it

T o m m Y
08-31-10, 4:49 pm
Whats the new bulking diet look like now A?

Beach91
08-31-10, 8:10 pm
Yessss, a return to the Deads, now thats a solid back session, no worries on wt. it comes, kinda like riding a bike that muscle memory will never forget

Big C
08-31-10, 10:31 pm
Sup brother just checkin in......wish u could make it out to Cleveland this weekend for the big one - but they need your mass to hold down the fort at headquarters.

And what is this storm they speak of making it's way up the coast??

Aggression
09-01-10, 8:34 am
be careful on the Rear grip BOR.. i have seen a lot of ppl tear biceps that way! Keep killing it

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't even felt any real 'pull' on the biceps yet, and 275 was a big PR. But I'll keep an eye on it.

Whats the new bulking diet look like now A?

I'm trying out something new. I'll post it up in a few days once I get a good feel for it to know if I'm sticking with it.

Yessss, a return to the Deads, now thats a solid back session, no worries on wt. it comes, kinda like riding a bike that muscle memory will never forget

Yeah I'm not worried. I know if I hit 'em next week, the strength will be better. And I'm gonna hit the up 5/3/1 in a few months to gain some serious size.

Sup brother just checkin in......wish u could make it out to Cleveland this weekend for the big one - but they need your mass to hold down the fort at headquarters.

And what is this storm they speak of making it's way up the coast??

Yeah I know man, I wish I could make it. Not only to see you guys, but my boy is competing in the NA's. Mike Termini. Look for him to make some noise. He's a sleeper.

Aggression
09-01-10, 8:37 am
Jersey Shore Fitness
Bradley Beach, NJ

1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9
1s *pre-workout*

Chest:
Flat DB Press: 5 sets (50x15, 70x15, 90x10, 105x8, 110x5)
Incline Iso HS Press: 3 x 10-12
Incline DB Fly: 2 x 10 (50s)
Dips: 2 x F
Free-Motion Press: 1 drop set for final burn out
- stretch -

Abs:
Lying Leg Raise: 3 x 12-20
Decline Crunches: 2 x 12
Rope Crunches: 2 x 20

Torrent Zero, Nitro, BetaAla9

LayzieBone085
09-01-10, 4:45 pm
Thats how you KILL IT

C.Coronato
09-01-10, 4:47 pm
TZ? OHHH boy.

MassDestruction
09-01-10, 9:53 pm
Strong work brother! Keep killing it!

Aggression
09-02-10, 8:25 am
Thats how you KILL IT

Chest is sore all over; first time in a while the entire chest area is beat. I like it.

TZ? OHHH boy.

TZ. Yup. Gonna be hittin' up Mexico again in November. Gotta be the Situation down in Cancun, lol. No, but seriously, I'm trying to tighten things up and finally rid myself of this little bit of belly fat.

Strong work brother! Keep killing it!

You know it. How have you been, brother? I haven't seen ya in a while.

OklahomaMuscle
09-02-10, 8:58 am
Chest and abs at JSF...fitting
back to Mexico huh, just got back myself, btw it's still awesome

Aggression
09-02-10, 9:12 am
Chest and abs at JSF...fitting
back to Mexico huh, just got back myself, btw it's still awesome

Way to point that out, I didn't even connect the two, haha. The funny thing about Jersey Shore Fitness is that it is NOT a gym that those characters would be fond of; brick walls, dirty equipment, and just a rough overall place. I love it. Its a true 'bodybuilding' gym worthy of an ABC.

Yeah I'm stoked about going back. It was the best time of my life last year. Hopefully history repeats itself. It should; we're going to the same exact place during almost the exact week.

Jersey Shore Fitness
Bradley Beach, NJ

1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9
1s *pre-workout*

Chest:
Flat DB Press: 5 sets (50x15, 70x15, 90x10, 105x8, 110x5)
Incline Iso HS Press: 3 x 10-12
Incline DB Fly: 2 x 10 (50s)
Free-Motion Press: 1 drop set for final burn out
- stretch -

Abs:
Lying Leg Raise: 3 x 12-20
Decline Crunches: 2 x 12
Rope Crunches: 2 x 20

Torrent Zero, Nitro, BetaAla9

Page Bump.

T o m m Y
09-02-10, 3:03 pm
Strong pressing bro.
Feeling stronger with the increased food intake huh bro?

B Con
09-02-10, 3:52 pm
Jersey shore fitness w/ a jersey shore workout ;)

Haha j/k you are straight killing it A.

Big C
09-02-10, 4:12 pm
Nice chest work my man.....real close to those 120s on flat within the next couple sessions.

Keep improving daily big man.

LayzieBone085
09-02-10, 4:39 pm
Nice looking chest session there man. Need some IHOP to fuel after that.

Aggression
09-03-10, 8:11 am
Strong pressing bro.
Feeling stronger with the increased food intake huh bro?

Thanks, T. Feeling strong, but I'm on limited calories now. Diet will be posted shortly.

Jersey shore fitness w/ a jersey shore workout ;)

Haha j/k you are straight killing it A.

HaHa, yup. It just seemed to work out that way. My buddy bailed almost last minute, so instead of fighting more traffic, I just veered off to JSF. Its such a great gym.

Nice chest work my man.....real close to those 120s on flat within the next couple sessions.

Keep improving daily big man.

120s would be siick. Soon, my man. Real soon.

Nice looking chest session there man. Need some IHOP to fuel after that.

Wow. I haven't had IHOP in a long time. Tomorrow morning sounds about right being that I get to carb up!

Aggression
09-03-10, 8:29 am
Toms River Fitness

1s *preworkout*
1s Animal Nitro
1s BetaAla9

*decided to get nasty tonight: http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=training&ID=278

Legs:
Leg Extensions: 4 x 15
Hack Squat: 4 sets (last set: 4pps>3pps>2pps>1pps)
Leg Press: 3 x 10 (8pps)
BB Squat: 3 x 6-10 (225)
Lying Leg Curl: 3 x 10
Standing Alt. Leg Curl: 3 x 10
DB SLDL: 2 x 10
- stretch -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlSI82t3QJg

Torrent Zero
Animal Nitro
Universal BetaAla9

ontheEDGE
09-03-10, 11:36 am
Hmmm...starting to wonder about this *preworkout* sample your taking (with all the Agent O theories out there...)

Anyway that's a wheel session you should be feeling the next few days.

C.Coronato
09-03-10, 11:39 am
Solid video homie. Hack Squat drops are NO JOKE.

Aggression
09-03-10, 11:48 am
Hmmm...starting to wonder about this *preworkout* sample your taking (with all the Agent O theories out there...)

Anyway that's a wheel session you should be feeling the next few days.

Ha. Nope. Just abiding by the rules, my friend. No talk of other supplements, right? I get free sample packets here and there that I save up. And since this is the first week back from stimulants, I'm running those samples to see what kind of effect they have on me when I'm fresh. So far so good.

Solid video homie. Hack Squat drops are NO JOKE.

No joke, indeed. I still had to press and squat after that. I almost decided to bitch out, but naaahhhhhhh not my style.

Beach91
09-03-10, 1:58 pm
Hack drops so early in a leg session, man i cant believe u didnt get sick, then to follow with presses n squats= killer session

LayzieBone085
09-03-10, 3:43 pm
FUCK YEAH! I did the same thing on hacks today bro! YES SIR!

OklahomaMuscle
09-03-10, 6:37 pm
Nasty wheels session A, lookin THICK in the vid as well. Definitely been a productive GROWseason.

B Con
09-04-10, 12:45 pm
Looking THICK in that youtube video bro. Doing big things up north I see. Crazy dropsets and great work. Gym looks legit too... looked like you got some looks from other cats haha

Phil800101
09-06-10, 4:59 pm
What is going on bro? How are things?

Funky
09-07-10, 8:08 am
Damn Hack, then Leg Press, Then Squat, you the man!!

Aggression
09-07-10, 8:45 am
Hack drops so early in a leg session, man i cant believe u didnt get sick, then to follow with presses n squats= killer session

Yeah man my legs were hurting for a while after that. Between exercises, I definitely took some good minutes in rest, haha.

FUCK YEAH! I did the same thing on hacks today bro! YES SIR!

That's the way to kill it. No doubt.

Nasty wheels session A, lookin THICK in the vid as well. Definitely been a productive GROWseason.

Thanks, OKM. Slow and steady gainin', my man. Thanks.

Looking THICK in that youtube video bro. Doing big things up north I see. Crazy dropsets and great work. Gym looks legit too... looked like you got some looks from other cats haha

Thanks, B. Yeah TRF is my home, for sure. Its not 'hardcore', but it has all the equipment I need and its a very friendly/positive gym. Not too many people training hard, so I got some looks when I set up the camera, lol. But I love it there.

What is going on bro? How are things?

Things aren't bad; can't complain. Still training hard and I'm trying something new out with a diet. We'll see what happens.

Damn Hack, then Leg Press, Then Squat, you the man!!

I decided to get a little nasty. My boy bailed on the workout, I hit traffic on the way home, and some other things just got me fired up to hit it hard.

Aggression
09-07-10, 8:47 am
Toms River Fitness

1s preworkout
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Shoulders/Traps:
Standing BB Press: 2 warmups, 3 x 6-10
Standing DB Lateral Raise: 3 x 10
Reverse Fly Machine: 3 x 12
HS Press: 3 x 10
DB Shrugs: 4 x 6-20
- stretch -

1s Torrent Zero
1s Animal Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Aggression
09-07-10, 8:52 am
Toms River Fitness

1s Shock Therapy (Citrus)
1s Animal Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Arms:
DB Curl: 2 warmups, 3 sets (40sx10, 50sx10, 60sx5)
BB Curl on Preacher Bench: 3 x 12
DB Hammer Curl: 3 x 12
Front-Double-Bicep Cable Curl: 2 x 15
Seated BB Wrist Curl: 2 x 15
- stretch -

Straight Bar Pressdown: 2 warmups, 3 x 8-12
Smith Machine CGBP: 3 x 8-10
Standing BB Overhead Ext: 3 x 10
Single Arm Reverse Pressdown: 2 x 10
- stretch -

1s Torrent
1s Animal Nitro
1s BetaAla9

T. Kemble
09-07-10, 12:28 pm
Toms River Fitness

1s Shock Therapy (Citrus)
1s Animal Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Arms:
DB Curl: 2 warmups, 3 sets (40sx10, 50sx10, 60sx5)
BB Curl on Preacher Bench: 3 x 12
DB Hammer Curl: 3 x 12
Front-Double-Bicep Cable Curl: 2 x 15
Seated BB Wrist Curl: 2 x 15
- stretch -

Smith Machine CGBP: 3 x 8-10
Standing BB Overhead Ext: 3 x 10
Single Arm Reverse Pressdown: 2 x 10
- stretch -

1s Torrent
1s Animal Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Solid day for the gun show...

Hows all that beta ala9 working out for you??

scals
09-07-10, 4:29 pm
Lookin good brother. Curlin up some heavy weight.

LayzieBone085
09-07-10, 8:28 pm
Too many straight sets and not enough IHOP and Dropsets

Just sayin'

Wait..

Wut?

:)

Phil800101
09-08-10, 2:11 am
Sounds good there bro. Nice work, killing it as usual!

Aggression
09-08-10, 8:23 am
Solid day for the gun show...

Hows all that beta ala9 working out for you??

I consider BetaAla9 a very underrated supplement. I've been using it consistently for over a year with great results.

Lookin good brother. Curlin up some heavy weight.

Trying to get them gunz up, bro! Hope your trip went well!

Too many straight sets and not enough IHOP and Dropsets

Just sayin'

Wait..

Wut?

Carbload this weekend. IHOP will definitely be in the mix! Sorry about the drop sets, bro. I'm pretty sure I did a drop after that heavy set of DB curls, but nothing special.

Sounds good there bro. Nice work, killing it as usual!

Progress, my friend. Never before have I tangled with 60s on the curl. It wasn't perfect form, but they went up for a few reps.

scals
09-08-10, 9:38 am
Trying to get them gunz up, bro! Hope your trip went well!

I hear ya brother. It was amazing bro, thanks!

mritter3
09-08-10, 9:48 am
arm workout looked great aggression....that vid with the hack squats looked intense man...good stuff

C.Coronato
09-08-10, 10:07 am
Big Arms! Yeaa buddy. Lots of volume .. I like it!

Aggression
09-08-10, 10:27 am
I hear ya brother. It was amazing bro, thanks!

Good to hear. Time to grow!

arm workout looked great aggression....that vid with the hack squats looked intense man...good stuff

Thanks dude. That hack set killed me.

You know it. I'm just trying to get on your level, my man.

S. Clarida
09-08-10, 11:29 am
Good work for sure Big man!

All about the Volume!

Aggression
09-08-10, 11:39 am
Yup. I made an emergency doctor's appointment yesterday evening after work. I feared the worst diagnosis; hernia. About a week ago, I noticed a small, but relevant pain in my lower abdominal/groin area when doing reverse crunches on a flat bench. The pain was sharp, yet disappeared once the set was over. As I continued through the week, any type of leg raise/reverse crunch would cause the pain to stab me again. All else was fine; deadlifting, triple drop on hacks, standing bb press, etc. ... nothing. Daily activities, sleeping, walking around, playing with the dog, etc., no pain. Its just when I target lower abs, not even abs in general. Rope crunches don't hurt, machine crunches don't hurt, just leg raises/reverse crunches. But fearing the worst, I had to get a diagnosis. I have too many important things coming up in the next few months. Going down with a hernia simply cannot happen.

I was able to get in with the last appointment of the day. I was sweatin' tits and shittin' bricks in that waiting room. Eventually I was called in and 'looked at', lol. The end diagnosis was not a hernia. Thank god. He felt around and all over. He said he saw absolutely no signs of a hernia, so its most likely just a strain or something in that region. I've been doing a lot of work on the lower abs recently, so maybe that was the cause. He told me to take it easy for 1-2 weeks and to definitely stay away from all weights for a week or so to give it time to heal. Unfortunately, the core is used in pretty much any and all exercises, so this week is another week off. I'm perfectly fine with that. A week away from the gym is better than months off, not to mention surgery/recovery time.

He wrote me a script for a CAT scan. If the pain doesn't subside after 1-2 weeks of rest, I'll go get it looked at a bit deeper to see if anything is there. We'll see what happens.

scals
09-08-10, 11:41 am
Alright brother, this trend needs to stop lol. First me, then you. Take it easy and heal up. We got some training to do soon!!!

Aggression
09-08-10, 11:48 am
As we sit here in the beginning days of September, there are two legit events coming up for me; Mr. Olympia in Vegas in 2 weeks and then I'm headed back to Temptations Resort in Cancun, Mexico again in November; the same place I stayed at last year. As of right now, there is exactly: 1 month, 26 days, 16 hours, 28min, 18 seconds to go. Yeah.

Last year I went down there freshly off my stage debut, 2 weeks after gracing the stage. I was lean and feeling good at around 200lbs. Right now, I'm around 212lbs. I've mentioned before that I have a bit of stomach fat that is mentally bothering the shit out of me. So I did some talking with my trainer and we came up with a plan; shred up for the trip and then come back mid-November ready to kill and build mass. So that's the plan. We've also decided to try something new for a diet; The Anabolic Diet. Most of you have heard of it; low carb all week with a carb load on the weekends. I'm going to be treating this diet very similar to a contest diet. I'll be doing AM cardio, keeping strict with the diet, and hoping to get a little shred-piece for Mexico.

Here's my basic diet, M-F:

meal 1: 6 whole eggs, olive oil
meal 2: 8oz chicken, 1oz almonds
meal 3: 8oz steak, 4oz broccoli
meal 4: 8oz chicken, 1oz almonds
postWO shake: Torrent Zero
meal 5: 6 whole eggs, olive oil

It's roughly 3780 calories. I started this last week and I'm running the same diet this week. Next week I'm dropping the calories in an attempt to drop some body fat. Post-Olympia weekend, I'll start doing cardio in the AM

Weekends, right now, are a free for all with carbs while keeping the fat moderate and the protein low. Once I drop the calories, I'll be focusing on clean sources for carbs to keep everything nice and tight. Let's see what happens.

Starting weight: 212lbs.

ontheEDGE
09-08-10, 12:49 pm
Sounds like a plan. I hear you on the fat gain. I was nice and lean for a few months there but I realized i really want that mass. I've gained 2 pounds in the last few weeks. I'm trying it nice and slow to minimize that belly fat you spoke of. I guess it's just part of it.

Aggression
09-08-10, 1:16 pm
Good work for sure Big man!

All about the Volume!

Yes sir. Gotta love the volume.

Alright brother, this trend needs to stop lol. First me, then you. Take it easy and heal up. We got some training to do soon!!!

Haha, I know man. Its getting to be weird. At least it was nothing serious, yet. Hopefully it subsides and I'm clear to go.

Sounds like a plan. I hear you on the fat gain. I was nice and lean for a few months there but I realized i really want that mass. I've gained 2 pounds in the last few weeks. I'm trying it nice and slow to minimize that belly fat you spoke of. I guess it's just part of it.

Yeah I just never got rid of it during my prep. So it kinda stuck around while the rest of my body got really lean. My arms, shoulders, back, and legs still remain very lean. But the stomach area just ain't too dry. I'm gonna bust ass to get it shredded up and go from there.

LayzieBone085
09-08-10, 3:58 pm
Weekends.. Free for all?
We need more detail on that!

Tony
09-08-10, 4:09 pm

I do'em up just the same. Until the pump is so stupid I cant touch my face haha

smoothballer
09-08-10, 7:57 pm
Looks like a solid plan A! Looking at going to Mexico April next year so I will be hitting up a cut as well to get shreaded! Might steal a few things...

J Wong
09-09-10, 12:40 am
I am curious to see how you do on the anabolic diet. It seems to work well for a lot of people that have ran it.

ROCKIN-RANDALL
09-09-10, 2:05 am
I was wondering were those carbs are during the week,
until I seen your kinda loading on the weekend it seems.
The last few months I've realy cleaned up my diet although
I have plenty of BF to lose.
I've lost about 15lb BF & Gained 10lb L/M Not Bad
Still sitting around 295lb
I'm shooting for 275 @ 15% BF
I think I'll give this diet a try for a few weeks and see
if I can get a little quicker results...
Good Luck in your upcoming events Bro..

Aggression
09-09-10, 8:35 am
Weekends.. Free for all?
We need more detail on that!

The Anabolic Diet is basically a keto diet during the week. You want to make sure you have no more than ~30g carbs. I don't eat anything carb-specific. My carbs only come from those naturally found in the protein-type foods I'm eating; eggs, almonds, etc. Based on the figures/calculations from the book, I'm eating just under 600g carbs on the weekends while keeping protein and fats low. Weekends are fun, haha.

I do'em up just the same. Until the pump is so stupid I cant touch my face haha

Gotta love it.

Looks like a solid plan A! Looking at going to Mexico April next year so I will be hitting up a cut as well to get shreaded! Might steal a few things...

Hell yeah man.

I am curious to see how you do on the anabolic diet. It seems to work well for a lot of people that have ran it.

That's what I hear. Right now I'm doing one last week of the 'maintenance' stage to get my body accustomed to the keto/carb load diet. Next week I'll start dropping calories.

I was wondering were those carbs are during the week,
until I seen your kinda loading on the weekend it seems.
The last few months I've realy cleaned up my diet although
I have plenty of BF to lose.
I've lost about 15lb BF & Gained 10lb L/M Not Bad
Still sitting around 295lb
I'm shooting for 275 @ 15% BF
I think I'll give this diet a try for a few weeks and see
if I can get a little quicker results...
Good Luck in your upcoming events Bro..

Yeah, low carb during the week and then carb loading on weekends. Its suppose to be really effective. We'll see what happens. Give your body a few weeks to get used to eating this way. Its rough getting used to. Your body goes through some weird shit during the first 2 weeks while getting used to what's going on, but hopefully it works out in the end.

Big D
09-09-10, 8:57 am
The Anabolic Diet is basically a keto diet during the week. You want to make sure you have no more than ~30g carbs. I don't eat anything carb-specific. My carbs only come from those naturally found in the protein-type foods I'm eating; eggs, almonds, etc. Based on the figures/calculations from the book, I'm eating just under 600g carbs on the weekends while keeping protein and fats low. Weekends are fun, haha.

Gotta love it.

Hell yeah man.

That's what I hear. Right now I'm doing one last week of the 'maintenance' stage to get my body accustomed to the keto/carb load diet. Next week I'll start dropping calories.

Yeah, low carb during the week and then carb loading on weekends. Its suppose to be really effective. We'll see what happens. Give your body a few weeks to get used to eating this way. Its rough getting used to. Your body goes through some weird shit during the first 2 weeks while getting used to what's going on, but hopefully it works out in the end.

you like the anabolic diet?.. hows your energy during the week during keto??

Aggression
09-09-10, 9:43 am
you like the anabolic diet?.. hows your energy during the week during keto??

Shitty, lol. Monday and parts of Tuesday are OK, b/c you're still running off those carbs from the weekend, but come the middle/end of the week, I'm shot. Its not too bad though. I'll just pop a preWO and I'm good to go for training. The hunger ain't bad at all due to the high fat intake. We'll see what happens when I drop the calories and start cardio ....

Big D
09-09-10, 9:51 am
Shitty, lol. Monday and parts of Tuesday are OK, b/c you're still running off those carbs from the weekend, but come the middle/end of the week, I'm shot. Its not too bad though. I'll just pop a preWO and I'm good to go for training. The hunger ain't bad at all due to the high fat intake. We'll see what happens when I drop the calories and start cardio ....

sounds like a blast haha

Aggression
09-09-10, 9:53 am
sounds like a blast haha

Mon-Fri .. no. But the weekends. The weekends are what makes the diet worth doing, my friend. <30g carbs during the week. ~600g on Sat/Sun. WIN

C.Coronato
09-09-10, 10:04 am
~600g on Sat/Sun. WIN

And what do these carbs consist of? lol

Big D
09-09-10, 11:19 am
Mon-Fri .. no. But the weekends. The weekends are what makes the diet worth doing, my friend. <30g carbs during the week. ~600g on Sat/Sun. WIN

they consist of deliciousnes i could only assume... after my workout last night i had 3 rolls of sushi and then right before bed i had a nutella sandwich and wheat thins and chicken and a tub of hummus... amazing

Aggression
09-09-10, 2:24 pm

they consist of deliciousnes i could only assume... after my workout last night i had 3 rolls of sushi and then right before bed i had a nutella sandwich and wheat thins and chicken and a tub of hummus... amazing

Ha. You are correct, Big D. The first 'carb load' was pretty much a free for all with carbs while trying to keep fat/protein lower. This is actually a bit harder than you'd think, as the typically 'tasty carbs' usually have a high fat content as well.

I pounded a few bagels, cereal, pasta+bread, etc. I also indulged in some rice cakes+jelly, and some coconut M&M's, which I never knew existed until I saw them on the shelf at WaWa.

This weekend coming up will be rather the same. Once I drop calories and start to officially 'cut', I'll be keeping an eye on the carb foods by eliminating most junk.

LayzieBone085
09-09-10, 4:26 pm
Oh i knew that bro, i thought you were talking about right now weekends are a free for all and what you were digging into (IHOP ANYONE!?)

Aggression
09-09-10, 4:31 pm
Oh i knew that bro, i thought you were talking about right now weekends are a free for all and what you were digging into (IHOP ANYONE!?)

No IHOP last weekend. But DEFINITELY this weekend. Maybe even both Sat and Sun!

Big C
09-09-10, 6:27 pm
I like the sounds of that new diet my man.....when it's all said n done let us know how it compares with all the diets you've done.

Def something I would consider doing in the future...

Aggression
09-10-10, 8:22 am
I like the sounds of that new diet my man.....when it's all said n done let us know how it compares with all the diets you've done.

Def something I would consider doing in the future...

You got it, buddy. I like experimenting with different diets/training methods. Everyone is different and everyone responds differently. I'll play the guinea pig and let you and everyone else know how it goes down.

Last Friday: 210lbs
Weight today: 209.2lbs.

OklahomaMuscle
09-10-10, 8:58 am
Definitely interested in the diet as well A, been readingup on the Anabolic diet and may give it a shot, I know Hola Bola gave it a run back in the day and loved it. Keep bangin and enjoy the weekend homie

Aggression
09-10-10, 12:25 pm
Definitely interested in the diet as well A, been readingup on the Anabolic diet and may give it a shot, I know Hola Bola gave it a run back in the day and loved it. Keep bangin and enjoy the weekend homie

If its approved by the man himself, Hola Bola, then its good enough for me. We'll see what happens. I need carbs! Tomorrow! IHOP!?

Aggression
09-10-10, 12:33 pm
This week off has been niCe. I have a lot of extra free time and I've been enjoying it. I was able to go to my aunts for my little cousin's birthday and then hang out with some friends the other night; things I normally can't do during the week due to work/working out.

If I head home straight from work to the gym, it means I rise up at 6, leave my house by 645, leave work at 430, start training ~615 and get home ~730-8pm. By the time I shower, eat, and prepare for the next day (food, gym bag, etc), its usually 9pm. By then, I'm drained and ready to relax. Coming straight home from work, I pull in at about 545. niCe.

Because of this, I'll be switching some days around. I'll also be going back to an older split. This will free up my weekdays by adding an extra off day and sliding one workout day to the weekend. My next split, once I go back, is as follows:

Saturday: Chest/Biceps
Sunday: Legs
Tuesday: Shoulders/Triceps
Wednesday: Back

I will also be going back to the 1-set, HIT training, Dorian-esque. As of late, I'm been sacrificing form to push more weight ala Branch Warren style. This may have been an attribute related to my injury. So we'll go back to this for a bit and continue to diet down/drop body fat. I plan on doing some cardio starting tomorrow. Since I can't lift, I mine as well do SOMETHING, haha.

prowrestler
09-10-10, 12:35 pm
nice split man, i like it

LayzieBone085
09-10-10, 4:17 pm
HIT FTW! Good ol Dorian split.

scals
09-10-10, 5:46 pm
That looks like a familiar split brother LOL. I like it!!!

Beach91
09-10-10, 6:29 pm
This week off has been niCe. I have a lot of extra free time and I've been enjoying it. I was able to go to my aunts for my little cousin's birthday and then hang out with some friends the other night; things I normally can't do during the week due to work/working out.

If I head home straight from work to the gym, it means I rise up at 6, leave my house by 645, leave work at 430, start training ~615 and get home ~730-8pm. By the time I shower, eat, and prepare for the next day (food, gym bag, etc), its usually 9pm. By then, I'm drained and ready to relax. Coming straight home from work, I pull in at about 545. niCe.

Because of this, I'll be switching some days around. I'll also be going back to an older split. This will free up my weekdays by adding an extra off day and sliding one workout day to the weekend. My next split, once I go back, is as follows:

Saturday: Chest/Biceps
Sunday: Legs
Tuesday: Shoulders/Triceps
Wednesday: Back

I will also be going back to the 1-set, HIT training, Dorian-esque. As of late, I'm been sacrificing form to push more weight ala Branch Warren style. This may have been an attribute related to my injury. So we'll go back to this for a bit and continue to diet down/drop body fat. I plan on doing some cardio starting tomorrow. Since I can't lift, I mine as well do SOMETHING, haha.

wEEKENDS MY MAN IS WHERE ITS AT!! I do my heavy days on the weekend, more rest, more time less stress, itll go well.
Good luck with the Anabolic diet hopefully it works well for ya

C.Coronato
09-13-10, 9:23 am
Finally got a JSF workout in again. Always a good time, ill get that video up ASAP.

Aggression
09-13-10, 11:19 am
nice split man, i like it

Thanks, P. Its something I've used before with much success.

HIT FTW! Good ol Dorian split.

Yes sir. Good results in the past. I like to go from high volume to HIT.

That looks like a familiar split brother LOL. I like it!!!

Ha! Yeah bro. I looked at your journey last week and laughed b/c I was just about to write my split and it was exactly like yours, lol.

wEEKENDS MY MAN IS WHERE ITS AT!! I do my heavy days on the weekend, more rest, more time less stress, itll go well.
Good luck with the Anabolic diet hopefully it works well for ya

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. It will allow more time during the week.

Finally got a JSF workout in again. Always a good time, ill get that video up ASAP.

It was legit, my man, as always. I'm looking forward to the video.

Aggression
09-13-10, 9:59 pm
Jersey Shore Fitness w/ C.Coronato
Bradley Beach, NJ

1s Shock Therapy
1s Animal Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Chest:
Flat BB Press: 4 warmups, 1 x 5 (275)
Incline HS Press (awkward/heavy machine): 1 x 6 (185)
Machine Fly: 1 x 12
Dips: 3 x 12
Neutral Grip Machine Press: 1 x 10
- stretch -

*Couldn't pass up the opportunity to train with C.Coronato at JSF even though I was suppose to take a longer break. Went a bit light and all systems seemed fine, except when I attempted to lay on a decline bench. All OK ...

Aggression
09-13-10, 10:01 pm
Toms River Fitness

1s Shock+CARB Max
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Shoulders:
Seated BB Press: 4 warmups, 1 x 6 (185)
Standing DB Laterals: 1 x 10 (45s)
BO Cable Laterals: 1 x 12
HS Press: 1 x 8 (255)
- stretch -

My buddy wanted to hit some legs, so I helped him get his form on squats. I did a few sets to test the waters. I threw on 185 and it aggravated the injury. So I'll be tip-toeing around it and I'll avoid certain exercises. Other than that .. arms tomorrow.

Mr. Dead
09-13-10, 10:05 pm
Nice session!!! But... DO take care of that injury!!! Train hard and smart!!!

smoothballer
09-13-10, 10:12 pm
Nice workout A! Take care of that injury bro...

Tony
09-14-10, 1:01 am

Yup! It is a marathon, and in this sport... the longer you last, the bigger you'll be

mritter3
09-14-10, 8:24 am
ya man..def take care of that injury...lifts all look good though

Aggression
09-14-10, 8:57 am

Nice workout A! Take care of that injury bro...

Yup! It is a marathon, and in this sport... the longer you last, the bigger you'll be

ya man..def take care of that injury...lifts all look good though

Right on. Despite feeling the 'need' to lift, I know I have to back off and just rest up a bit.

scals
09-14-10, 9:28 am
2 solid workouts brother. Yea btw ... take a month! HAHA

OklahomaMuscle
09-14-10, 9:47 am
Glad you are taking the injury seriously kid, gotta train smart don't want any long term ill effects. btw thinking about going anabolic diet myself I think I'm finally ready to jump into a more serious plan again

Aggression
09-14-10, 11:29 am
2 solid workouts brother. Yea btw ... take a month! HAHA

Ha. I SHOULD. It would be nice too, wouldn't it?

Glad you are taking the injury seriously kid, gotta train smart don't want any long term ill effects. btw thinking about going anabolic diet myself I think I'm finally ready to jump into a more serious plan again

Yeah man gotta heal up 100%.
-------------------------------------

Video courtesy of C.Coronato - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB0jaOdlSlw

scals
09-14-10, 12:31 pm
Ha. I SHOULD. It would be nice too, wouldn't it?

Ya know it would, but unfortunately it will never happen. PS you gonna be around October 2nd?

Aggression
09-14-10, 12:48 pm
Ya know it would, but unfortunately it will never happen. PS you gonna be around October 2nd?

I might have to make it happen.

Yeah, I'll be around that weekend. Actually, that'll be the only weekend coming up in the next 4 weekends that I'm free.

Firedrake
09-14-10, 3:48 pm
Take care of that injury. Trust me, not doing so is worse!

LayzieBone085
09-14-10, 4:24 pm
Take care of that injury, must be them dropsets :)

AZN-BEEF
09-14-10, 7:49 pm
Bradley Beach, NJ

1s Shock Therapy
1s Animal Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Chest:
- stretch -

*Couldn't pass up the opportunity to train with C.Coronato at JSF even though I was suppose to take a longer break. Went a bit light and all systems seemed fine, except when I attempted to lay on a decline bench. All OK ...

saw the vid. great work in here bro. subbed

Aggression
09-15-10, 8:22 am
Take care of that injury. Trust me, not doing so is worse!

Take care of that injury, must be them dropsets :)

Yeah I hear ya. Gotta give it another week's rest and then I'll head back to the iron.

saw the vid. great work in here bro. subbed

Thanks, brother. C.Coronato and I often team up for a workout and they never disappoint.

Aggression
09-15-10, 8:23 am
Toms River Fitness

30min cardio

Yup. That's it. Still giving that injury some time to heal. Its been feeling a helluva lot better over the past 2 days. Through Monday and Tuesday, I forgot I even had an injury, so that's good news. I'll rest up through the end of the week and see what happens. Maybe I'll head back to the gym on Friday ...

D-NUTZ
09-15-10, 8:31 am
Yay for cardio :D! lol.

LayzieBone085
09-15-10, 3:21 pm
Keep being smart bro and listening to your body.

prowrestler
09-15-10, 3:54 pm
nice benchin dude

scals
09-15-10, 7:53 pm
cardio! nice! :/

Big C
09-15-10, 7:55 pm
Lookin good in here my man.

Looks like you and CC tore up that gym.....nice vid.

J Wong
09-15-10, 9:20 pm
How is the anabolic diet going man?

Aggression
09-16-10, 8:43 am
Yay for cardio :D! lol.

Ha! Hey, its better than nothing!

Keep being smart bro and listening to your body.

Yup. Gotta be smart here. I could go in there and rip it up, but that wouldn't be too wise.

nice benchin dude

Thanks. I never feel comfortable when doing the flat bench, yet I give it a shot every few weeks. I might just drop it all together.

cardio! nice! :/

haha yeah bro. But like I said, its better than nothing. I can't just sit at my house and be a lazy fuck. Well ... I could ...

Lookin good in here my man.

Looks like you and CC tore up that gym.....nice vid.

Its always a great time when CC and I team up for a workout. Expect plenty more.

How is the anabolic diet going man?

Its real rough on the stomach, at least for me. And the carb-less days have me feeling all sorts of fucked up.

Aggression
09-16-10, 8:44 am
Toms River Fitness

7pm

Cardio: 40min

Yup. Just another cardio session. Sorry to disappoint you fellas, but I need to take care of this injury and I can't hit the weights too soon. I have a feeling this weekend will mark my return. I can't wait ...

Big D
09-16-10, 8:46 am
Toms River Fitness

7pm

Cardio: 40min

Yup. Just another cardio session. Sorry to disappoint you fellas, but I need to take care of this injury and I can't hit the weights too soon. I have a feeling this weekend will mark my return. I can't wait ...

dont apologize.. take your time and come back 100%
if people dont like it?
fuck em

that is all

OklahomaMuscle
09-16-10, 10:21 am
Smart A, keep that injury under control and get back to 100%. Respect

Enforcer
09-16-10, 10:26 am
Bradley Beach, NJ

1s Shock Therapy
1s Animal Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Chest:
- stretch -

I am a lil upset that I wasnt there. Well while you guys were doing ur thing in South Jersey tho I was up north hammering out s serious back session at Diamond. Now that C is done with his show we all need to get together for a session.

Aggression
09-16-10, 10:30 am
dont apologize.. take your time and come back 100%
if people dont like it?
fuck em

that is all

Thanks buddy.

Smart A, keep that injury under control and get back to 100%. Respect

Yup. I'll get back there when I'm ready.

I am a lil upset that I wasnt there. Well while you guys were doing ur thing in South Jersey tho I was up north hammering out s serious back session at Diamond. Now that C is done with his show we all need to get together for a session.

I didn't even plan on training that day; still have to take some time off for the injury. But I pushed it aside and took the invite. Was it smart? Eh, probably not, lol. But after another week's rest, I should be ready to get back in there soon.

Enforcer
09-16-10, 10:33 am
Thanks buddy.

Yup. I'll get back there when I'm ready.

I didn't even plan on training that day; still have to take some time off for the injury. But I pushed it aside and took the invite. Was it smart? Eh, probably not, lol. But after another week's rest, I should be ready to get back in there soon.

Lol, its all good bro, sometimes its very hard to pass up a serious training session. Your like the person who already had one piece of cake and knows they shouldnt have another but do it anyways...lol.

Aggression
09-16-10, 10:37 am
Lol, its all good bro, sometimes its very hard to pass up a serious training session. Your like the person who already had one piece of cake and knows they shouldnt have another but do it anyways...lol.

You callin' me a fatass?

OklahomaMuscle
09-16-10, 10:42 am
You callin' me a fatass?

I believe he called you a cake-eater...

LayzieBone085
09-16-10, 2:15 pm
Better to put in something then nothing fatass :) LOL

Aggression
09-17-10, 3:54 pm
I believe he called you a cake-eater...

Better to put in something then nothing fatass :) LOL

I love cake.

Aggression
09-17-10, 3:55 pm
I call out myself. Check it: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=1014340#post1014340

LayzieBone085
09-17-10, 5:27 pm
Sometimes that is what it takes to control the monster inside of you my man. Keep that head up and know we are here to support you.

Aggression
09-20-10, 8:35 am
Sometimes that is what it takes to control the monster inside of you my man. Keep that head up and know we are here to support you.

Yes sir. Feels good man.

Aggression
09-20-10, 8:43 am
Toms River Fitness
6pm

1s Pump
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Chest:
Incline HS Press: 2 warmups, 3 x 5-10 (225x15, 315x10, 365x5)
Flat DB Press: 3 x 5-10 (70x10, 90x10, 100x5)
Cable Fly: 3 x 10-15
- stretch -

Calves:
Standing Calf Raise: 5 x 5
Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 15

4 scoops Torrent
1 pack Nitro
1 serv. BetaAla9

Notes
- Felt good to be back in there. Strength was higher than expected, yet not where it was before this injury. In time.
- Body has already taken a great turn after just 5 days of strappin' down. Waist has shrunken up and I feel fuller. Big Time.
- Took some videos last night and found some editing software on my laptop. Fucked around with it last night and came up with something. Sorry. I had to upload it to photobucket, as YouTube would have pulled it due to the background song. But the song needed to stay, as it fits the circumstances. I feel alive mother fuckers.

video: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/Universal%20Training%20Clips/?action=view&current=9192010chest.mp4

D-NUTZ
09-20-10, 8:45 am
Welcome back, bro! Solid work. Time to get back after it and tear up some MF'in weights!

mritter3
09-20-10, 8:46 am
strong chest workout man...big numbers.

Razor
09-20-10, 8:47 am
Toms River Fitness
6pm

1s Pump
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Chest:
Incline HS Press: 2 warmups, 3 x 5-10 (225x15, 315x10, 365x5)
Flat DB Press: 3 x 5-10 (70x10, 90x10, 100x5)
Cable Fly: 3 x 10-15
- stretch -

Calves:
Standing Calf Raise: 5 x 5
Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 15

4 scoops Torrent
1 pack Nitro
1 serv. BetaAla9

Notes
- Felt good to be back in there. Strength was higher than expected, yet not where it was before this injury. In time.
- Body has already taken a great turn after just 5 days of strappin' down. Waist has shrunken up and I feel fuller. Big Time.
- Took some videos last night and found some editing software on my laptop. Fucked around with it last night and came up with something. Sorry. I had to upload it to photobucket, as YouTube would have pulled it due to the background song. But the song needed to stay, as it fits the circumstances. I feel alive mother fuckers.

video: http://s605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/Universal%20Training%20Clips/?action=view&current=9192010chest.mp4

Just came off a 2 week layoff myself brotha. Awesome little vid you put up my man. Sometimes taking time off helps a ton! I could tell by your post and enthusiasm, that it was needed and well worth it. Nothing beats the feeling of being back and having that chip on your shoulder to come back better than ever. Always inspiring Aggs. Thanks my brother.

scals
09-20-10, 9:41 am
Lookin good brother. 2 weeks until we tear shit up!

prowrestler
09-20-10, 3:41 pm
strong pressing bud, nice work

C.Coronato
09-20-10, 3:56 pm
Strong words, video, and workouts. Your on track my man. Finding yourself is better than letting someone else find it for you. Keep your head above the clouds my man, you know what you have to do.

LayzieBone085
09-20-10, 4:13 pm
Keep up the hard work in here bro. Looking good.

Aggression
09-21-10, 8:50 am
Welcome back, bro! Solid work. Time to get back after it and tear up some MF'in weights!

Yeah bro it felt great to get back in there and do work.

strong chest workout man...big numbers.

Thanks. And the strength will only go up.

Just came off a 2 week layoff myself brotha. Awesome little vid you put up my man. Sometimes taking time off helps a ton! I could tell by your post and enthusiasm, that it was needed and well worth it. Nothing beats the feeling of being back and having that chip on your shoulder to come back better than ever. Always inspiring Aggs. Thanks my brother.

Yeah a couple things got sorted out during those weeks off. Feels great to be sparked again. Here we go!

Lookin good brother. 2 weeks until we tear shit up!

Looking forward to it, my man. What are we planning on hitting?

strong pressing bud, nice work

Thanks, P.

Strong words, video, and workouts. Your on track my man. Finding yourself is better than letting someone else find it for you. Keep your head above the clouds my man, you know what you have to do.

Thanks, bro. You're one of the people I look up to and aspire to be; no joke. Thanks.

Keep up the hard work in here bro. Looking good.

Thanks, B. Just trying to get big and shredded like you!

Aggression
09-21-10, 8:53 am
First of all, what the fuck?! How is it already September 21st today? Damn.

Toms River Fitness
6pm

1s *pre-WO*
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Back:
Lat Pulldown: 2 warmups, 3 x 8-10
Chest supported T-bar Row: 3 x 8-10 (drop on 3rd)
Overhead HS Lat Pull: 3 x 10
Cable Row: 3 x 10-12
Back Extension: 2 x 15
- stretch -

4 scoops Torrent
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

postWO meal: chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, and melted pepperjack on toasted whole wheat bread.

207.2lbs this morning

HIGA MONSTER
09-21-10, 9:51 am
4 scoops of Torrent?

DAYUMMMM.
My man is trying to get SWOLE.

See you in Vegas!

HIGA

Aggression
09-21-10, 2:54 pm
See you in Vegas!

HIGA

Hell yeah. Can't wait bro!

Hitting up arms tonight. My training partner from a few weeks ago suddenly reappeared last night, so we'll see what happens with that. I often get a bit let down when partners just bounce. I like training with someone. How long with he last this time? Time will tell.

After arms tonight, my next workout will take place over in Vegas. Hell yeah.

LayzieBone085
09-21-10, 3:59 pm
Damn you lucky bastard going to the O. Take tons of pics, and send me some samples :)

Big C
09-21-10, 4:22 pm
Lookin' swole in here brother. Have fun out west and travel safe....

scals
09-21-10, 7:07 pm
Lookin good brother. Have a great time at the O!

Aggression
09-22-10, 8:30 am
Damn you lucky bastard going to the O. Take tons of pics, and send me some samples :)

Thanks, brother. I'll do my best!

Lookin' swole in here brother. Have fun out west and travel safe....

Thanks man. I can't wait!

Lookin good brother. Have a great time at the O!

No doubt bro. And next weekend we get down with some training!

Aggression
09-22-10, 8:33 am
TRF
6pm

1s Pump
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Arms:
DB Curl: 2 warmups, 40x10, 50x8, 50x8
Preacher Bench EZ-Bar Curl: 3 x 5-10
DB Hammer Curl: 3 x 10
- stretch-
Rope Pressdown: 2 warmups, 3 x 10-12
Seated DB Ext: 3 x 10
HS Machine Pressdown: 3 x 12
- stretch -

Nitro>20min cardio>Torrent, BetaAla9

- took videos of each exercise. looked at them after each to make sure they were good. all looked great. came home, went to upload, videos are no where to be found. completely vanished. wtf?

Big D
09-22-10, 8:47 am
TRF
6pm

1s Pump
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Arms:
DB Curl: 2 warmups, 40x10, 50x8, 50x8
Preacher Bench EZ-Bar Curl: 3 x 5-10
- stretch-
Rope Pressdown: 2 warmups, 3 x 10-12
Seated DB Ext: 3 x 10
HS Machine Pressdown: 3 x 12
- stretch -

Nitro>20min cardio>Torrent, BetaAla9

- took videos of each exercise. looked at them after each to make sure they were good. all looked great. came home, went to upload, videos are no where to be found. completely vanished. wtf?

maybe they vanished cuz your camera thought it was too gay to be recording your arm workout hahaha

naa just kidding bro.

Aggression
09-22-10, 9:02 am
maybe they vanished cuz your camera thought it was too gay to be recording your arm workout hahaha

naa just kidding bro.

I'll out-deadlift you in Vegas

lol

Nah dude, I feel weird as hell recording workouts in my gym. But I've been a part of this gym for 8+ years, so everyone knows me there. Still a little awkward tho. I mean, who the fuck am I? haha. If I was 250lbs, 5% BF, then OK, it'd make sense. But I'm not. Whatever, I'm still a beast compared to everyone else there, lol.

Big D
09-22-10, 9:06 am
I'll out-deadlift you in Vegas

lol

Nah dude, I feel weird as hell recording workouts in my gym. But I've been a part of this gym for 8+ years, so everyone knows me there. Still a little awkward tho. I mean, who the fuck am I? haha. If I was 250lbs, 5% BF, then OK, it'd make sense. But I'm not. Whatever, I'm still a beast compared to everyone else there, lol.

haha well join the list of people who think theyre gunna do that lollll

yea i got my camera last night and was just thinking how weird its gunna be but whatever.. itll be a good way to look at my form and be able to have people critique it.

i wish i was 250 and 5%bf ahhaha

D-NUTZ
09-22-10, 9:08 am
Hell i wish i was 250 at 15% BF LOL!

Nice workout Aggs.

B Con
09-22-10, 1:40 pm

In all honesty, I would feel the same way if i was recording my workouts.

But you are putting in work on all accounts my brother.

C.Coronato
09-22-10, 2:16 pm
Few days to go .. THEN .. VEGAS!

LayzieBone085
09-22-10, 4:28 pm
Lucky bastards going to vegas :(

scals
09-22-10, 7:47 pm
No doubt bro. And next weekend we get down with some training!

Thats what I'm talkin bout!!!

Aggression
09-23-10, 8:35 am
haha well join the list of people who think theyre gunna do that lollll

yea i got my camera last night and was just thinking how weird its gunna be but whatever.. itll be a good way to look at my form and be able to have people critique it.

i wish i was 250 and 5%bf ahhaha

Yeah, little awkward, but w/e. Yeah, form can be checked, which is a positive.

250 @ 5% .... one day.

Hell i wish i was 250 at 15% BF LOL!

Nice workout Aggs.

It would be nice, eh? haha. Thanks bro.

In all honesty, I would feel the same way if i was recording my workouts.

But you are putting in work on all accounts my brother.

I see a lot of people looking at times, but they're younger studs so maybe they think I'm some kind of sponsored athlete, lol. I mean, I carry the Animal Gym bag, always drapped in Universal/Animal gear, Universal Shaker Bottle, wrist wraps, lifting straps, etc. For all they know, I'm an IFBB Pro!

Few days to go .. THEN .. VEGAS!

TONIGHT!

Lucky bastards going to vegas :(

Gonna be insane.

Thats what I'm talkin bout!!!

Hell yeah.

Aggression
09-23-10, 8:35 am
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/0922002203.jpg

Big D
09-23-10, 8:50 am
diggin the hawk... BRO... its 840... im defintely leaving work early.. i need to get over there ASAP. what times your flight landing?

Aggression
09-23-10, 8:53 am
diggin the hawk... BRO... its 840... im defintely leaving work early.. i need to get over there ASAP. what times your flight landing?

HaHa I hear ya bro. I'm pumped up. I fly out at 6pm, arrive at 8:30pm. If time allows, I'm going to try to catch a training session before the night is over.

Big D
09-23-10, 8:58 am
HaHa I hear ya bro. I'm pumped up. I fly out at 6pm, arrive at 8:30pm. If time allows, I'm going to try to catch a training session before the night is over.

niceee.. my flights at 630 but they couldnt get me a direct flight so im not landing till 1050.. i got a layover in Detroit.. wtf do i do in Detroit haha

mritter3
09-23-10, 8:59 am
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/0922002203.jpg

nice hawk man...very cool...have a blast at the olympia.

C.Coronato
09-23-10, 10:59 am
niceee.. my flights at 630 but they couldnt get me a direct flight so im not landing till 1050.. i got a layover in Detroit.. wtf do i do in Detroit haha

I actually had a layover there coming home from Vegas a few weeks ago. Really nice airport. Grab some grub ! lol

Big D
09-23-10, 11:06 am
I actually had a layover there coming home from Vegas a few weeks ago. Really nice airport. Grab some grub ! lol

thats a good call... i think im gunna be extra bloated for my pulls tomorrow haha

Mr. Dead
09-23-10, 12:22 pm

x2!!!

Aggression
09-23-10, 3:02 pm

go to a titty bar?

Thanks bro. Will do.

thats a good call... i think im gunna be extra bloated for my pulls tomorrow haha

Maybe you should stay away from the women then. They weaken the knees!!!!

Aggression
09-23-10, 3:02 pm
Vegas-bound ..

Aggression
09-27-10, 8:49 am
What a great weekend. Many memorable moments, for sure. I took plenty of pics and videos. I'll eventually upload them this week and share them with you guys. Some of the highlights included the BigD vs. SgtRock deadlift showdown, Nick Winters squatting 500lbs for 20 reps, and all the seminars from our athletes, including Ox, Kuclo and Vinny G. These weekends always humble you, and for someone like me, it tends to bruise the ego a bit, in a good way. I may be a bigger dude in my hometown gym of Toms River Fitness, but when walking among the rest of the Animal gang, it puts shit into perspective. The Arnold and Olympia weekends definitely make you want to step your game up upon return back home. My game needs steppin', and I'ma answer the call.

Also ... I met my wife this weekend ..

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMG00010-20100925-1514.jpg

Big D
09-27-10, 8:51 am
What a great weekend. Many memorable moments, for sure. I took plenty of pics and videos. I'll eventually upload them this week and share them with you guys. Some of the highlights included the BigD vs. SgtRock deadlift showdown, Nick Winters squatting 500lbs for 20 reps, and all the seminars from our athletes, including Ox, Kuclo and Vinny G. These weekends always humble you, and for someone like me, it tends to bruise the ego a bit, in a good way. I may be a bigger dude in my hometown gym of Toms River Fitness, but when walking among the rest of the Animal gang, it puts shit into perspective. The Arnold and Olympia weekends definitely make you want to step your game up upon return back home. My game needs steppin', and I'ma answer the call.

haha great times bro.. jwow and her fake boobies <3

scals
09-27-10, 10:15 am
Glad to see ya had a good time brother. Gonna have a great workout this Saturday!

PS Nice job on meeting J WOWW! Lemme know how that goes lol.

Aggression
09-27-10, 10:25 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/The%20%20Cage%20at%20the%20O%202010/Cage2010008.jpg
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/The%20%20Cage%20at%20the%20O%202010/Cage2010016.jpg

mritter3
09-27-10, 10:39 am
from the pics..looks like everyone had a blast man...glad you had a good time.

B Con
09-27-10, 1:28 pm
That's fucking hilarious you got to meet her haha we were just talking bout that. You tell her ur from the real jersey shore hahaha

prowrestler
09-27-10, 1:51 pm
good ya had fun in vegas man. i hear ya on the perspective aspect, i can deffinatly understand what your talkin about

Joe J
09-27-10, 4:01 pm
Lovin' the hawk Aggression... hope you had fun in vegas!

LayzieBone085
09-27-10, 4:13 pm
haha that hairstyle is dope and the O is for real!

Keep it up brother.

Aggression
09-28-10, 2:54 pm
haha great times bro.. jwow and her fake boobies <3

delicious.

Glad to see ya had a good time brother. Gonna have a great workout this Saturday!

PS Nice job on meeting J WOWW! Lemme know how that goes lol.

Yeah man I'm def pumped to hit some weights at JSF again. And JWOWW is my future ex-wife.

from the pics..looks like everyone had a blast man...glad you had a good time.

Yeah it was definitely a great time. Back to the grind.

That's fucking hilarious you got to meet her haha we were just talking bout that. You tell her ur from the real jersey shore hahaha

Yeah, I did. I walked up to her and said 'Funny how I meet you for the first time in Vegas, yet I live in Seaside Heights'. She either didn't really hear me, or just couldn't care less, but she barely responded. She was more of less a drone at that point bc she was sitting there taking pics/singing autographs for 3 hours. I'll still plow the hell out of her.

good ya had fun in vegas man. i hear ya on the perspective aspect, i can deffinatly understand what your talkin about

time to get back to work, for real.

Lovin' the hawk Aggression... hope you had fun in vegas!

I was def feelin' that hawk, but I had to cut it off. Back to the grind of professionalism.

haha that hairstyle is dope and the O is for real!

Keep it up brother.

Yeah I was lovin' the hawk! It had to go, unfortunately ...

LayzieBone085
09-28-10, 3:56 pm
Shaved heads FTW!

Big C
09-28-10, 3:58 pm
[QUOTE=Aggression;1020007] I'll still plow the hell out of her.QUOTE]

This ^^^

Glad you had a sweet trip bro, now, TIME TO GROW!!!

Aggression
09-29-10, 8:28 am
Shaved heads FTW!

Ha hell yeah. So easy and cost effective!

I'll still plow the hell out of her.

This ^^^

Glad you had a sweet trip bro, now, TIME TO GROW!!!

Hell yeah. Thanks man. It was fun, for sure.

Aggression
09-29-10, 8:29 am
Toms River Fitness
630pm

1s Pump
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Deltoids:
Seated DB Press: 2 warmups, 3 x 6-10
DB Side Laterals: 3 x 10
Reverse Pec Fly Machine: 3 x 12-15
- stretch -

20min cardio

Torrent
Nitro
BetaAla9 postWO

Big D
09-29-10, 8:43 am
Toms River Fitness
630pm

1s Pump
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Deltoids:
Seated DB Press: 2 warmups, 3 x 6-10
DB Side Laterals: 3 x 10
Reverse Pec Fly Machine: 3 x 12-15
- stretch -

20min cardio

Torrent
Nitro
BetaAla9 postWO

good way to get back at it bro.. hand is still fucked haha so gunna figure out a way to do legs tonight

B Con
09-29-10, 8:53 am
Damn that sucks she was drone like. I concur with your previous sentiments about her though. I heard she's being offered a good chunk of change to do playboy too.

Aggression
09-29-10, 9:03 am
good way to get back at it bro.. hand is still fucked haha so gunna figure out a way to do legs tonight

Get that hand healed up, brother! You just pulled 776! Can't have any setbacks now.

BTW .. I uploaded my videos to YouTube. Your deadlifts are on there: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33547

Damn that sucks she was drone like. I concur with your previous sentiments about her though. I heard she's being offered a good chunk of change to do playboy too.

I'll give her a good chunk of something else ...

Aggression
09-29-10, 11:59 am
Won myself a Flip video camera on eBay this weekend. It should be here within a few days. I'll be able to post videos much easier/quicker for you fellas. Gonna be a good time.

prowrestler
09-29-10, 12:49 pm
nice delt day, complete

lucky catch with that cam man, sweet

LayzieBone085
09-29-10, 4:31 pm
Lookin on point!

scals
09-29-10, 7:32 pm
Strong shoulder session. Have a good time tomorrow at the Mill! Patiently waiting for Saturday afternoon!!!

Beach91
09-29-10, 11:29 pm

Great to meet you my man, i totally agree on the ego bruise, in my hometown i feel fine, up in the cage though i felt like i coulda fit into one of those tiny lockers compared to all the brothers in there, but at least it gives u something to work for, something to strive for, and that battle for growth is what Animals all about, you have a good base bro I am positive next time i see you there will be added size on that frame

Aggression
09-30-10, 8:36 am
nice delt day, complete

lucky catch with that cam man, sweet

Yeah it was the first time I've ever won something on eBay. Usually I just 'Buy Now', but I placed a bid and forgot about it. They usually go for $149.99 plus tax/shipping online. I ended up paying $106.00 in the end, total cost. Not bad.

Lookin on point!

Thanks, LB. I think the shaved head is giving me powers.

Strong shoulder session. Have a good time tomorrow at the Mill! Patiently waiting for Saturday afternoon!!!

Hell yeah. Some solid training sessions coming up on the horizon. And I'm stoked.

i felt like i coulda fit into one of those tiny lockers compared to all the brothers in there

LOL. Yeah man I feel ya. Its great though. It gives you the motivation to come home and get down to it. And I'm well on my way ...

Aggression
09-30-10, 8:39 am
TRF
630pm

1s Pump
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Triceps:
BB CGBP: 3 x 8-10
Machine Dips: 3 x 10-15
Overhead Rope Ext: 2 x 10
- stretch -

Traps:
BB Shrugs: 5 sets

20min cardio

Torrent, BetaAla9, Nitro, Chromax II postWO

D-NUTZ
09-30-10, 9:00 am
Nice looking workout man. Keep it up.

Enforcer
09-30-10, 1:45 pm
Hope teh recovery from the minor injury os coming along well bro. Lookin forward to seeing you tonight and shooting the shit with you. If you too weak sauce to train you can just tae NG's role and be the camera guy...lol.

Aggression
09-30-10, 1:55 pm
Nice looking workout man. Keep it up.

Thanks, TS. Time to Rock n' Roll.

If you too weak sauce to train you can just tae NG's role and be the camera guy...lol.

Nah, I did that at the Olympia ABC, lol. Got home at 6am and woke up at 730 for breakfast.

Big D
09-30-10, 2:25 pm
Nah, I did that at the Olympia ABC, lol. Got home at 6am and woke up at 730 for breakfast.

atleast you made it there on time hahaha

Enforcer
09-30-10, 2:31 pm
Thanks, TS. Time to Rock n' Roll.

Hhahahhaha like ur style bro, you remind me of someone, just cant put my finger on it....lol.

Aggression
09-30-10, 3:30 pm
atleast you made it there on time hahaha

true, hahahaha.

Hhahahhaha like ur style bro, you remind me of someone, just cant put my finger on it....lol.

lol yeah it was a blast though. Part of me wishes I was able to train full force at Jay's hometown spot, but then again, I WAS in Vegas. I had to let loose.

AZN-BEEF
09-30-10, 4:37 pm
. I'll still plow the hell out of her.
lol Truth! Good to meet u at the Olympia bro. too bad we didnt get to train on friday night, but hopefully next time we will

OklahomaMuscle
09-30-10, 8:06 pm
This thread is full of win...that is all. Glad you did Vegas right homie...

LayzieBone085
09-30-10, 8:11 pm
Good stuff as expected in here. Keep it up bro.

Aggression
09-30-10, 11:13 pm
lol Truth! Good to meet u at the Olympia bro. too bad we didnt get to train on friday night, but hopefully next time we will

You too bro. Yeah we'll definitely have to meet up next time and train.

This thread is full of win...that is all. Glad you did Vegas right homie...

This thread is about to be full of strength and muscle. Back to biznass

Good stuff as expected in here. Keep it up bro.

No doubt, LB.

Aggression
09-30-10, 11:13 pm
Got my camera in the mail today. That shit is ready to rock. I'll be recording some videos tomorrow night at the gym. And I'll be training with Scals17 and C.Coronato on Saturday at Jersey Shore Fitness. Time to ROCK!

Aggression
10-01-10, 11:32 am
Muscle Mill ABC w/ AntoineV
Milltown, NJ

1s Agent O
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9

Back:
Deadlifts: 135x15, 225x5, 315x5, 365x3, 405x1
Lat Pulldown: 3 x 10
Seated Row: 3 x 10
- stretch -

1s EAA Nitro Fruit Punch
1s SP CarbMAX Power Punch
1s Glutamine
1s Chromax II

*First time doing deadlifts in about 5-6 weeks. Also hit abs Wednesday night. No problems with the ab-strain. Back in business. Attempted a few sumo-style deadlifts and liked it, although it was a bit awkward. I'm going to be practicing and doing my deads this way for a while to see what happens. Strength will jump up big-time once I start doing them consistently. Feelin' good.

LayzieBone085
10-01-10, 5:00 pm
Looks SOLID bro!

Joe J
10-01-10, 6:14 pm
Simplicity of the back workout is great, I would try it out... but i can't deadlift due to my lower back problems (grrr!)

great work aggression... as always.

prowrestler
10-01-10, 6:56 pm
nice back day man, im all for simple back work

Phil800101
10-03-10, 4:37 pm
Killer stuff there bro! How are ya doing?

scals
10-03-10, 4:40 pm
Awesome workout at the Mill on Thursday, and a SICK workout at JSF on Saturday. Had a great time and awesome to just chill. Gotta hit it up in a couple weeks when I'm back!!!

BTW, where's my supplement interview HAHAHA!

Aggression
10-03-10, 5:13 pm
Looks SOLID bro!

Thanks, LB. Just trying to get on your level!

Simplicity of the back workout is great, I would try it out... but i can't deadlift due to my lower back problems (grrr!)

great work aggression... as always.

Yeah I love the basics man. Just see a heavy weight on the floor and pick it up!

nice back day man, im all for simple back work

That makes two of us man. The basics will get you strong and big.

Killer stuff there bro! How are ya doing?

I'm doing well man. After Vegas, I'm hitting the weights with a whole new sense of purpose.

Awesome workout at the Mill on Thursday, and a SICK workout at JSF on Saturday. Had a great time and awesome to just chill. Gotta hit it up in a couple weeks when I'm back!!!

BTW, where's my supplement interview HAHAHA!

Always good to shoot the shit and sling some iron with you, my brother. You need to get our ass back up to Jersey for good. And yeah, about that interview, its gone bro, lol. My bad. I was trying to make separate clips with Christian's supplement interview as well as yours because I had the music in the rest of the clips. But then I accidentally deleted all the clips once I uploaded the video. Next time.

Aggression
10-03-10, 5:16 pm
Jersey Shore Fitness
Bradley Beach, NJ

1s Nitro, BetaAla9, N1-T (all opened up, dumped in w/ Agent O)
1s Stak

Chest:
Incline BB Press: 2 warmups, 3 x 6-10
DB Press: 3 x 6-10
Incline Fly: 3 x 6-10
Machine Fly: 3 x 10
- stretch -

Biceps:
DB Curl: 2 warmups, 3 x 5-10
Preacher Machine Curl: 3 x 8-10
- stretch -

EAA Nitro, CARB-Max, 1s Beta Ala9, 1s Chromax II

Video is linked above.

Phil800101
10-03-10, 5:43 pm
Killer session! Looks nice and brutal. Sweet vid.

LayzieBone085
10-03-10, 8:13 pm
Jersey Shore Fitness and a Jersey Shore Chest/Bicep Workout

GOTTA LOVE IT!

prowrestler
10-04-10, 2:00 am
checked out the vids, looking good man, that gym is awesome!

Aggression
10-04-10, 11:05 am
Killer session! Looks nice and brutal. Sweet vid.

Yup. Got the job done, that's for sure.

Jersey Shore Fitness and a Jersey Shore Chest/Bicep Workout

GOTTA LOVE IT!

Yes sir. Hey, they're my weak bodyparts! lol

checked out the vids, looking good man, that gym is awesome!

Yeah its definitely a sick gym. I just wish I lived closer b/c then I'd go there on a daily basis. Its nice to take a trip up there once a month or so. $60 for a 10-session punch card that never expires. Not too bad. I can't wait to train there in the winter.

Aggression
10-04-10, 11:05 am
STRENGTH

.. its coming ..

scals
10-04-10, 11:41 am
STRENGTH

.. its coming ..

Oh baby!

Phil800101
10-04-10, 11:42 am
STRENGTH

.. its coming ..

Hell yeah!

Joe J
10-04-10, 4:08 pm
Checked out your vids today mate before heading to the gym, all's looking solid, great inspiration!
I started a new journey if you fancy checking it out, link is in my sig.
Keep at it!

LayzieBone085
10-04-10, 4:40 pm
STRENGTH

.. its coming ..

What about DROPSETS and IHOP ? :)

Mr. Dead
10-04-10, 4:42 pm
STRENGTH

.. its coming ..

Soon...???

Aggression
10-05-10, 8:30 am
Oh baby!

Be afraid. Be very afraid, lol.

Hell yeah!

YUP!

Checked out your vids today mate before heading to the gym, all's looking solid, great inspiration!
I started a new journey if you fancy checking it out, link is in my sig.
Keep at it!

No doubt. Thanks bro. I'll pop into yours.

What about DROPSETS and IHOP ? :)

Hmm haven't had IHOP in a few weeks. Might have to change that ..

Soon...???

NOW?!?

Aggression
10-05-10, 4:26 pm
Toms River Fitness
6pm

1s Agent O
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9
1s N1-T
1s Stak

Legs:
Squats: 3 warmups, 185x5, 215x5, 245x10
Leg Press: 3 x 10 (8pps)
Alt. Leg Curl: 3 x 10

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raise: 5 x 5
Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 10

20min cardio

EAA Nitro
SP Carb-Max
Chromax II
BetaAla9
Glutamine

First leg workout in about 6 weeks (ab strain injury). Weight is lower, but feel OK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veGLqBW7FM4

PIJW
10-05-10, 4:27 pm
Am i reading that right LEGS and CARDIO, hmmm, you are nuts, I cannot even imagine that. Good looking workout for having to lower the weight for the injury, just dont re injure it

LayzieBone085
10-05-10, 4:44 pm
Short sweet and to the point!

PIJW
10-05-10, 6:10 pm
Also just for Aggression, tomorrow night.

http://www.independenceeventscenter.com/calender-of-events/halloween-hootenanny-tour-featuring-guesome-twosome-rob-zombie-alice-cooper.html

Gonna enjoy this one.

scals
10-05-10, 7:13 pm
531 is BACK! Cant wait to see what happens!

PS next time we workout, I want legs. Last time I was a week out, this time it's gonna be balls to the wall!

Big C
10-05-10, 7:39 pm
How u feelin bro...u ready to make a serious push for some mass or what...

Beach91
10-05-10, 9:59 pm
Good to see the ab strain is over with and the Squats are goin again for you Adam, are you doing a run of 5/3/1?

Aggression
10-06-10, 8:32 am
Am i reading that right LEGS and CARDIO, hmmm, you are nuts, I cannot even imagine that. Good looking workout for having to lower the weight for the injury, just dont re injure it

Yup. Legs AND cardio. Nothing crazy though; just 20min on the bike to flush out the blood so I can drive home, lol.

Short sweet and to the point!

That's the way its gonna be for a while, LB. And some IHOP too, lol.

Also just for Aggression, tomorrow night.

http://www.independenceeventscenter.com/calender-of-events/halloween-hootenanny-tour-featuring-guesome-twosome-rob-zombie-alice-cooper.html

Gonna enjoy this one.

Niiceeeee.

531 is BACK! Cant wait to see what happens!

PS next time we workout, I want legs. Last time I was a week out, this time it's gonna be balls to the wall!

Big strength gains, increased lean mass, increased conditioning. Shits gonna get wicked. I'm down for a leg workout. Let's do it.

How u feelin bro...u ready to make a serious push for some mass or what...

You know it!!! No more messing around!

Good to see the ab strain is over with and the Squats are goin again for you Adam, are you doing a run of 5/3/1?

Yeah everything is going well so far. No complaints. All good. Squats will jump right up within a few weeks and be back to normal, or most likely higher. Yes. I started another 5/3/1 on Monday.

Aggression
10-06-10, 8:38 am
TRF
6pm

All in one shake:
1s Agent O
1s BetaAla9
1s Nitro
1s CarniTech
- taken with N1-T and Stak

Military Press:3 warm ups, 105x5, 120x5, 135x12
Machine Dips: 5 x 12-15
Pullups: 5 x 10

Abs:
Crunches: 3 x 20
Broomstick Twists: 2 x 25

20min cardio

1s EAA Nitro
1s SP CARB Max
1s Glutamine
1s BetaAla9
1s Chromax II

Big D
10-06-10, 8:44 am
ahhhh someone got on the CarniTech bandwagon haha good shit brosef.

5/3/1?? i dig the change... was comtemplating it.. but theni realized im traning for comps until AUGUST 011 hahah

D-NUTZ
10-06-10, 8:46 am
Nice presses A. Workout looks good overall. Keep it up brotha.

Aggression
10-06-10, 8:54 am
ahhhh someone got on the CarniTech bandwagon haha good shit brosef.

5/3/1?? i dig the change... was comtemplating it.. but theni realized im traning for comps until AUGUST 011 hahah

Ha who else is on the CarniTech wagon?! I love the taste of that shit! And since I'm going back down to Mexico in about 30 days, I figure a little help with fat oxidation can't hurt! Not to mention some postworkout cardio

Yeah bro, 5/3/1. I need to step my game up. After seeing you and others push/pull ridiculous weight in Vegas, I now have some work to do. Motivated for sure. I'm also giving sumo a try with deads. I might hit you up for a Skiba's session for some guidance.

Nice presses A. Workout looks good overall. Keep it up brotha.

Yeah just getting started here on the 5/3/1. I dieted down while doing it for 3 months last time, and I still gained strength. So I'm looking forward to what results I get this time.

Big D
10-06-10, 9:00 am
Ha who else is on the CarniTech wagon?! I love the taste of that shit! And since I'm going back down to Mexico in about 30 days, I figure a little help with fat oxidation can't hurt! Not to mention some postworkout cardio

Yeah bro, 5/3/1. I need to step my game up. After seeing you and others push/pull ridiculous weight in Vegas, I now have some work to do. Motivated for sure. I'm also giving sumo a try with deads. I might hit you up for a Skiba's session for some guidance.

haha i was that bandwagon on my first order of supps haha
nice man.. ive heard some very good things about it.. good, motivation can lead to some big things..

yea bro whenever you want to come up.. i usually pull wednesdays but if that dosent work and you cant make it come up on a sunday when were squatting

Aggression
10-06-10, 11:32 am
yea bro whenever you want to come up.. i usually pull wednesdays but if that dosent work and you cant make it come up on a sunday when were squatting

Sounds good bro.

TRF
6pm

All in one shake:
1s Agent O
1s BetaAla9
1s Nitro
1s CarniTech
- taken with N1-T and Stak

Military Press:3 warm ups, 105x5, 120x5, 135x12
Machine Dips: 5 x 12-15
Pullups: 5 x 10

Abs:
Crunches: 3 x 20
Broomstick Twists: 2 x 25

20min cardio

1s EAA Nitro
1s SP CARB Max
1s Glutamine
1s BetaAla9
1s Chromax II

Page Bump

And check out my 'O' article: http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=510&section=

LayzieBone085
10-06-10, 3:32 pm
AG you getting strong as a damn OX

prowrestler
10-06-10, 4:18 pm
nice, lets see where you get with 5/3/1

scals
10-06-10, 6:49 pm
Lookin good brother. October 20th, what ya doing that night lol. I'm gonna be coming thru Jersey. Was thinking Apollon or Muscle Mill?

Aggression
10-07-10, 8:42 am
AG you getting strong as a damn OX

Actually, those shoulder presses are quite low! haha. My first go-round, I used 210lbs as my max, this time I'm using 175lbs as my max. Why? The 210 was more of a push-press. This time I'm going more strict, using all shoulders. Feels good man.

nice, lets see where you get with 5/3/1

I'm hoping it takes me to some high-level shit!

Lookin good brother. October 20th, what ya doing that night lol. I'm gonna be coming thru Jersey. Was thinking Apollon or Muscle Mill?

October 20th, I believe that's a Wednesday, right? I'm down for either one bro. I leave work at 430 and I can be at either place by 5pm. Your choice, whichever you prefer. We can also get CC up in there. He leaves work an hour later, but I don't mind waiting around if need be. Shit, I have nothing else to do! lol

Big D
10-07-10, 8:48 am
October 20th, I believe that's a Wednesday, right? I'm down for either one bro. I leave work at 430 and I can be at either place by 5pm. Your choice, whichever you prefer. We can also get CC up in there. He leaves work an hour later, but I don't mind waiting around if need be. Shit, I have nothing else to do! lol

if you do it at Appollon i can make it down there.. but wouldnt get down there till 630-7.. Boooooooo working

Mr. Aestheticz
10-07-10, 11:55 am
back in it for the ride sorry been MIA was busy chasing and becoming GLORIOUS!!!!!

Aggression
10-07-10, 2:33 pm
if you do it at Appollon i can make it down there.. but wouldnt get down there till 630-7.. Boooooooo working

Yeah that's running a bit on the late side, bro. I get out at 430 so I'd have over 2hrs of hangin' around before you'd arrive. We'll def do something on a weekend though, for sure. Skibas, Apollon, Worlds, Mill, Jersey Shore.

back in it for the ride sorry been MIA was busy chasing and becoming GLORIOUS!!!!!

Congrats, my man. I'm lovin' it.

scals
10-07-10, 6:15 pm

Let's do it! Either place, I'm game!