PDA

View Full Version : SetPRsDrinkPBRs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Aggression
10-08-10, 8:37 am
Let's do it! Either place, I'm game!

I'd be down for Apollon. Haven't been there since early summer, and we just hit up Muscle Mill for an ABC last week.

Aggression
10-08-10, 9:11 am
Had one of the best workouts in my life last night. Why? Shiiiit I don't know. Agent O?!? It definitely played a factor. I was ready to rock. All variables were in order last night. No traffic going home, good music playing on the Sirius, gym was rather empty, and I was just fired the fuck up. Tried SUMO deadlifts for the first time EVER, aside from 2 reps last week to 'get a feel'. Hit up some deadlifts for the Five-Tre-Uno and finished it off with some biceps. I got the video. I just need to edit it. I'll post it up later.

BIG BENCH FRIDAY tonight. Agent O. Friday. Weekend. No partying for me tonight though. Tomorrow is by far the most important day of my life up to this point in my 24 years of walking this rock. Turning 25 in 10 days. Going to Hoboken on Saturday, 10/16 to celebrate. Who's coming?! 27 days until my return to Cancun. Its gonna be a good few weeks.

D-NUTZ
10-08-10, 9:22 am
Great to hear bro. Can't wait to see the vid.

C.Coronato
10-08-10, 10:25 am
BIG BENCH FRIDAY tonight. Agent O. Friday. Weekend. No partying for me tonight though. Tomorrow is by far the most important day of my life up to this point in my 24 years of walking this rock. Turning 25 in 10 days. Going to Hoboken on Saturday, 10/16 to celebrate. Who's coming?! 27 days until my return to Cancun. Its gonna be a good few weeks.

Big weeks coming up brother! Enjoy them!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-08-10, 11:13 am
WELL SHIT THEN YOU KNOW I GOTS TO POST THIS MAN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M

Aggression
10-08-10, 11:20 am
Great to hear bro. Can't wait to see the vid.

coming soon ...

Big weeks coming up brother! Enjoy them!

Yes sir. BIG things.

WELL SHIT THEN YOU KNOW I GOTS TO POST THIS MAN!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M

Ha. Its been a minute since I've seen that vid. Something about old school rap puts a smile on my face. It ain't the same anymore by a longshot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgot to mention. Went to tighten the belt before deads last night and realized I was able to pull it one notch tighter than before with my weight still staying the same, at 205lbs. Looks like this diet is producing positive results. I celebrate a bit last night with diced chicken mixed in a bowl of chili. WIN

Beach91
10-08-10, 11:22 am
Kill that Big Bench tonite Bro

Big D
10-08-10, 11:28 am
Had one of the best workouts in my life last night. Why? Shiiiit I don't know. Agent O?!? It definitely played a factor. I was ready to rock. All variables were in order last night. No traffic going home, good music playing on the Sirius, gym was rather empty, and I was just fired the fuck up. Tried SUMO deadlifts for the first time EVER, aside from 2 reps last week to 'get a feel'. Hit up some deadlifts for the Five-Tre-Uno and finished it off with some biceps. I got the video. I just need to edit it. I'll post it up later.

killin it brosef... get it done tonight

Aggression
10-08-10, 3:57 pm
Kill that Big Bench tonite Bro

killin it brosef... get it done tonight

You know it, fellas

Aggression
10-08-10, 4:00 pm
TRF
6pm

1s Agent O
1s Animal Nitro
1s Animal Stak
1s Universal N1-T
1s Universal CarniTech
1s Universal BetaAla9

5/3/1

Deadlifts: 3 warmups, 215x5, 275x5, 310x10
Back Extensions: 5 x 10
- stretch -

Biceps:
DB Curl: 1 warm up, 4 x 6-10 (last set: 50s)
EZ Bar Curl: 3 sets (last set: 45s)
BTB Forearm Cable Curl: 3 x 15
- stretch -

20min cardio

1s EAA Nitro
1s SP CARB-Max
1s Glutamine
1s BetaAla9
1s Chromax II

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5smQbFfRPgs

First time doing Sumo-style deads. Honest opinion: I loved it. Form will get better, as this was my first real shot at doing them. In time. But I like it, a lot.

Big D
10-08-10, 4:02 pm
TRF
6pm

1s Agent O
1s Animal Nitro
1s Animal Stak
1s Universal N1-T
1s Universal CarniTech
1s Universal BetaAla9

5/3/1

Deadlifts: 3 warmups, 215x5, 275x5, 310x10
Back Extensions: 5 x 10
- stretch -

Biceps:
DB Curl: 1 warm up, 4 x 6-10 (last set: 50s)
EZ Bar Curl: 3 sets (last set: 45s)
BTB Forearm Cable Curl: 3 x 15
- stretch -

20min cardio

1s EAA Nitro
1s SP CARB-Max
1s Glutamine
1s BetaAla9
1s Chromax II

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5smQbFfRPgs

First time doing Sumo-style deads. Honest opinion: I loved it. Form will get better, as this was my first real shot at doing them. In time. But I like it, a lot.

will check out the vid when i get home and get back at you...

Aggression
10-08-10, 4:04 pm

Yeah you can't see too much. The camera was a bit too close. Next time I'll be sure to get a better angle.

LayzieBone085
10-08-10, 4:36 pm
Sumo deads will really FIRE your hamstrings. Keep rocking it.

scals
10-08-10, 6:29 pm
Lookin good brother. You thinking Legs at Apollon?

Aggression
10-11-10, 8:21 am

Thanks, D. I can always appreciate some tips from the man himself.

Sumo deads will really FIRE your hamstrings. Keep rocking it.

Shit felt niiiccccce.

Lookin good brother. You thinking Legs at Apollon?

Hmm. Here's my typical split, as I 'm doing the 5/3/1 right now.

M - Squats
T - Military Press
R - Deadlift
F - Bench

If you really want to do legs, let me know and I'll make some adjustments. I'm down for w/e though.

Aggression
10-11-10, 8:46 am
Toms River Fitness

1s Agent O
1s CarniTech
1s Nitro
1s BetaAla9
1s N1-T
1s Stak

5/3/1
Bench Press: warmups .. 215x14
HS Incline Press: 4 x 6-10
Machine Fly: 3 x 10

Abs:
Rope Crunches: 3 x 20
Broomstick Twists: 3 x 25

20min cardio

1s EAA Nitro
1s SP CARB-Max
1s Chromax II
1s Alpha Lipoic Acid
1s Glutamine
1s BetaAla9

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0dQ1G4M8Tw

scals
10-11-10, 9:12 am
Solid workout and video bro. Well, it seems like you have off Wednesday. My new split has me doing chest on Wednesdays, but we just did that. Let me know how ya guys wanna roll. I'm gonna hit Bev's on Tuesday since I'll be up there.

D-NUTZ
10-11-10, 9:20 am
Nice work A. Bench looks solid. Work has been done!

mdobro723
10-11-10, 12:48 pm
I'm diggin the videos bro keep em commin real solid workouts. a lotta hard work going on in here i'm deff subbed for your your thread.

prowrestler
10-11-10, 2:30 pm
solid work bud. nice deadlifts and bench press numbers.

stay on track with 5/3/1 and your diet and the skys the limit

Aggression
10-11-10, 3:33 pm
Solid workout and video bro. Well, it seems like you have off Wednesday. My new split has me doing chest on Wednesdays, but we just did that. Let me know how ya guys wanna roll. I'm gonna hit Bev's on Tuesday since I'll be up there.

Yeah but I can easily push either T's or R's workout to Wednesday. I'd PREFER that, but in all honesty, I'm down for whatever. So if you want to do legs, I can do that. I'll just work shit out for the rest of the week. You're call, 100%. For legs with the 5/3/1, I'd just be starting with Squats and then doing 1 accessory movement; leg press or hacks, w/e, then hams and calves.

Nice work A. Bench looks solid. Work has been done!

Feeling good. Might be looking into the Sling-Shot. Talked to Big Seath about it and he recommends it to stop the shoulder pain with benching.

I'm diggin the videos bro keep em commin real solid workouts. a lotta hard work going on in here i'm deff subbed for your your thread.

I'm starting to enjoy taking videos. As I do more, I'll bring out more shit to the screen; more 'day in the life' stuff. Let me know what aspects you guys want to see. I have a few ideas coming up ..

- how i cook/prepare food
- how i prepare my supps for the next day
- what's in my gym bag!?

Anything else?

solid work bud. nice deadlifts and bench press numbers.

stay on track with 5/3/1 and your diet and the skys the limit

Hell yeah. I feel alive.

scals
10-11-10, 3:36 pm
Yeah but I can easily push either T's or R's workout to Wednesday. I'd PREFER that, but in all honesty, I'm down for whatever. So if you want to do legs, I can do that. I'll just work shit out for the rest of the week. You're call, 100%. For legs with the 5/3/1, I'd just be starting with Squats and then doing 1 accessory movement; leg press or hacks, w/e, then hams and calves.

I think I'm gonna train back on Tuesday (happy bday to me lol), then legs sounds good on Wednesday. I'll add in a couple more movements, but that sounds like a plan. CC down for this?

Aggression
10-11-10, 3:37 pm
So I think I've finally found out what works for me and my body when it comes to nutrition. I'm extremely carb-sensitive. Just a bit more than my body can handle and BOOM; fat. So I've been researching and looking around for something worth giving a try and I've found something I've been using for about 3 weeks now. Its a combination of carb-cycling and carb-backloading.

Here's the main jist:
- On training days: pro/fats all day, workout, carbs/pro for 2 meals postWO.
- On non-training days: pro/fats all day, no carbs
- Every 3-4 days I do a carb-load where I eat carbs all day

Today:
1 - 3 eggs, 2oz cheddar cheese, 1s protein
2 - 8oz chicken, 2tbsp natural pb
3 - 8oz steak, 4oz broccoli
4 - same as 2
5 - postWO shake: 1s EAA Nitro + CarboPlus
6 - 8oz protein, carbs (rice/potato/oats), greens

Non-training days:
Same as above, minus the postWO shake/carbs

Carb-load days (training days only):
1 - 3 eggs, 1/2c oats, 2oz cheddar, 1s protein, 8oz OJ
2 - 8oz chicken, 5oz baked potato
3 - 8oz steak, 5oz baked potato
4 - 8oz chicken, 1/2c brown rice, black beans
5 - postWO shake - same as above
6 - 8oz protein, carbs, fats, greens.

So far I've been able to drop body fat (gained a notch on all belts (dress belt/weight belt), veins in arms have come back strong, all while staying around 205. I only do 'zero-carb' on the 2 days I don't train, whenever that may fall. As for when I carbload, its usually for 2 straight days after 3 days of backloading/zero carb. Its been working well. Although this weekend will be tough; My birthday is next Monday, 10/18.

I have a B-day dinner on Friday night, and then most likely once again on that weekend. Saturday I'm going to Hoboken to celebrate with close friends. That will be a crazy event. I'm sure stories will follow. I KNOW stories will follow. Chris D, you coming?!? haha. So I'm thinking I'll carb load tomorrow. Then go zero/backload on Thursday/Friday. Then carb-load again Saturday. Tentative. We'll see.

Big D
10-11-10, 4:04 pm
that is probably one of the most upsetting things i have heard in a very long time--- that you will be in Hoboken-- my neck of the woods.. and i will be in Pittsburg...

granted its going to be with this little hot peice of ass-- i still wanna rage with you again.. lets make you comin up to hoboken a normal occurance so we can get it in again.

thank you. that is all.

Aggression
10-11-10, 4:09 pm
I think I'm gonna train back on Tuesday (happy bday to me lol), then legs sounds good on Wednesday. I'll add in a couple more movements, but that sounds like a plan. CC down for this?

Sounds good bro. Since we're doing Squats on Wednesday, that means I no longer have to do them on my B-day (Monday - 18th). I'll still do something else tho. I have to!

that is probably one of the most upsetting things i have heard in a very long time--- that you will be in Hoboken-- my neck of the woods.. and i will be in Pittsburg...

granted its going to be with this little hot peice of ass-- i still wanna rage with you again.. lets make you comin up to hoboken a normal occurance so we can get it in again.

thank you. that is all.

I don't think that will be a problem, D. My best friend since I was about 12 lives up there. Anytime you wanna party, let me know.

Big D
10-11-10, 4:12 pm
Sounds good bro. Since we're doing Squats on Wednesday, that means I no longer have to do them on my B-day (Monday - 18th). I'll still do something else tho. I have to!

I don't think that will be a problem, D. My best friend since I was about 12 lives up there. Anytime you wanna party, let me know.

well thats fantastic news.. lets figure somethign out

scals
10-11-10, 4:34 pm

We're gonna have a good birthday leg day! Youre the 18th, I'm the 19th, it's on!

LayzieBone085
10-11-10, 4:47 pm
Birthday coming up you say? Oh boy I expect IHOP

Aggression
10-12-10, 8:48 am
well thats fantastic news.. lets figure somethign out

no doubt.

We're gonna have a good birthday leg day! Youre the 18th, I'm the 19th, it's on!

haha hell yeah.

Birthday coming up you say? Oh boy I expect IHOP

Oh shit. I forgot to tell you. I went to IHOP this past weekend. BUT, it was a zero-carb day, so I went with the Big Steak Omelet, minus the hashbrowns. Still delicious ...

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMG00031-20101009-1321.jpg

Aggression
10-12-10, 8:51 am
TRF

Pre-workout cocktail: Agent O, Nitro, BetaAla9, CarniTech, N1-T, Stak

5/3/1
Squats:
warmups, 220x5, 230x5, 250x13
Horizontal Leg Press: 3 x 15
HS Leg Curl: 3 x 10

Calves:
Super Horizontal Calf Press: 5 x 5
Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 15

Post-workout: EAA Nitro, SP Carb-MAX, BetaAla9, Chromax II, ALA, Glutamine

D-NUTZ
10-12-10, 9:10 am
Please dont post pictures of delicious food, i didn't bring tissues to school today.

Killed those squats A. What are super horizontal calf raises.

Aggression
10-12-10, 9:18 am
Killed those squats A. What are super horizontal calf raises.

This is the machine, literally called 'Super Horizontal Calf Raise/Press':

http://www.advancedexercise.com/catalog/product_images/p/plshc__28224.jpg

TRF

5/3/1
Squats:

Calves:

BUMP for next page.

D-NUTZ
10-12-10, 9:23 am
Haha. Well that makes sense then.

Big D
10-12-10, 9:39 am
TRF

5/3/1
Squats:

Calves:

ohhhhhhh 13 reps??? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my back hurts just thinkignaabout that... i do however like the preworkout cocktail..ive officially jumped on that bandwagon

Beach91
10-12-10, 10:03 am
13 reps, those squats are too easy my man, time to up that weight on the next wave of 5/3/1!

scals
10-12-10, 11:29 am
250 x13. Nice work. Too easy for you though brother!

mdobro723
10-12-10, 4:03 pm
I'm starting to enjoy taking videos. As I do more, I'll bring out more shit to the screen; more 'day in the life' stuff. Let me know what aspects you guys want to see. I have a few ideas coming up ..

- how i cook/prepare food
- how i prepare my supps for the next day
- what's in my gym bag!?

Anything else?

All that stuff would be awesome views. and that preworkout cocktail you have going on is sick man. solid workouts keep em' comming man.

Aggression
10-12-10, 4:09 pm
Haha. Well that makes sense then.

ha yup. Its a pretty good machine too.

ohhhhhhh 13 reps??? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my back hurts just thinkignaabout that... i do however like the preworkout cocktail..ive officially jumped on that bandwagon

Ha yeah man 13, broseph. Was only suppose to get 5 or a bit better. Ended up with 13. Opened my stance a little and rocked it. Wider stance from now on!

13 reps, those squats are too easy my man, time to up that weight on the next wave of 5/3/1!

No doubt.

250 x13. Nice work. Too easy for you though brother!

Yes but it felt glorious to rep out.

All that stuff would be awesome views. and that preworkout cocktail you have going on is sick man. solid workouts keep em' comming man.

Sounds good. Stay tuned.

Aggression
10-12-10, 4:09 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gujB7A5ycew

B Con
10-12-10, 4:12 pm
Man that shit is rep weight son. Good work A. Laying it down as usual.

LayzieBone085
10-12-10, 4:41 pm
Fucking A bro, you got me AMPED to kill it tomorrow.

AZN-BEEF
10-12-10, 10:24 pm
Nice squats bro!

Aggression
10-13-10, 8:24 am
Man that shit is rep weight son. Good work A. Laying it down as usual.

Fucking A bro, you got me AMPED to kill it tomorrow.

Nice squats bro!

Light weight BABY!

Aggression
10-13-10, 8:26 am
TRF
6pm

PreWO: Agent O, Nitro, BetaAla9, CarniTech, ALA, Chromax II, N1-T, Stak

5/3/1

Military Press: warm ups, 120x3, 130x3, 145x11
Incline DB Press: 5 x 8-10
Pullups: 5 x 10

20min cardio

PostWO: EAA Nitro, CARB-Max, Glutamine, BetaAla9, Chromax II, ALA

D-NUTZ
10-13-10, 8:30 am
Strong pressing A. Did you get a video??

Beach91
10-13-10, 10:11 am
Nice Military presses A, Do you do them Standing or Seated?

I found they were my weakest exercise with 5/3/1 but it did help to improve em, 11 reps is killer work though bro

Mr. Aestheticz
10-13-10, 1:57 pm
Solid work, some changes to the supp regimen huh?

Chromax II?

Enlighten me please?

C.Coronato
10-13-10, 2:11 pm
Looking good. Solid weights brotha!

Aggression
10-13-10, 3:10 pm
Strong pressing A. Did you get a video??

No. No videos this week. I'll be getting 'em all next week, as next week is the '1' week with the 5/3/1; the heaviest weights.

Nice Military presses A, Do you do them Standing or Seated?

I found they were my weakest exercise with 5/3/1 but it did help to improve em, 11 reps is killer work though bro

Standing brother, always, at least when doing the 5/3/1. Yeah my shoulders were always strong. Now they'll just get stronger. For me, bench press is the weak guy.

Solid work, some changes to the supp regimen huh?

Chromax II?

Enlighten me please?

Yeah I added in a few little guys to the mix. Chromax II and Alpha Lipoic Acid both help control insulin levels and the way they take in glucose. I also have a bottle of Vanadyl Sulfate and IsoStak ready to rock, with IsoStak starting tomorrow. Ohhh shiit.

Looking good. Solid weights brotha!

Just truckin' along. And I'm having a blast.

prowrestler
10-13-10, 3:21 pm
sick pressin dude, i like it alot

LayzieBone085
10-13-10, 3:52 pm
Def cant wait to see some more videos. Brings me a good pre-workout fixing.

Aggression
10-13-10, 4:07 pm
sick pressin dude, i like it alot

Hell yeah. Pick up a weight and push it overhead. Then go home. That's it. Simple.

Def cant wait to see some more videos. Brings me a good pre-workout fixing.

No doubt. Starting next week, my friend. Actually, I'm going to Hoboken this Saturday for a birthday celebration. I might take some videos of the madness early on ...

LayzieBone085
10-13-10, 8:16 pm
No doubt. Starting next week, my friend. Actually, I'm going to Hoboken this Saturday for a birthday celebration. I might take some videos of the madness early on ...

^^^ YES!

Big C
10-13-10, 8:39 pm

Oh shit....just don't put the vids on the Animal/Uni youtube channel. LOL!

Have fun brother and enjoy it...last time I remember b-days only come around about once a year.

Aggression
10-19-10, 12:36 pm
^^^ YES!

Oh shit....just don't put the vids on the Animal/Uni youtube channel. LOL!

Have fun brother and enjoy it...last time I remember b-days only come around about once a year.

I wish I had the ability to recall my weekend. Sadly, I do not. Good times.

Aggression
10-19-10, 12:37 pm
The Forvm is all nonsensical at the moment. I don't know what's going on. I'll be back on here posting shit up once it gets back to normal. Until then ... its '1' week, and I just finished throwing up 150lbs on the military press for 10 reps.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) - Squats at Apollon w/ C.C. and Scals17
Thursday - Deadlifts at TRF
Saturday - Bench Press at BodyWorld for the PA ABC

until then ...

LayzieBone085
10-19-10, 4:06 pm
Until then! Welcome back.

scals
10-20-10, 11:30 pm
Sick workout tonight brother. Always good to see ya and get a workout in. Hopefully we can hit it up next month too!

mritter3
10-21-10, 9:25 am
strong mil presses adam...looks like you got a solid week planned out for lifting...tear it up

Aggression
10-21-10, 10:42 am
Until then! Welcome back.

This forum sucks, lol.

Sick workout tonight brother. Always good to see ya and get a workout in. Hopefully we can hit it up next month too!

As always, my friend. Solid leg day, Yankees win, Apollon gym. WIN^2

strong mil presses adam...looks like you got a solid week planned out for lifting...tear it up

I absolutely love that movement.

Yeah man, 5 different gyms for 5 workouts

- Saturday, 10/16 - Jersey Shore Fitness for chest
- Monday, 10/18 - Toms River Fitness for military press
- Wednesday, 10/20 - Apollon Gym for squats
- Thursday, 10/21 - Pure Focus for deadlifts (possibly)
- Saturday, 10/23 - BodyWorld in PA for bench.

niCe.

Aggression
10-21-10, 10:44 am
Apollon Gym
Edison, NJ

Trained with C.Coronato and Scals17

5/3/1
'1' week

PreWO: Agent O, BetaAla9, Nitro, CarniTech

5min warm up on treadmill
Squats: warm ups, 215x5, 240x3, 270x8
Hack Squat: 4 x 8-10 (last set 4ppsx8)
Standing Calf Raise: 3 x 5
Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 10
- stretch -
5min cool down on treadmill

PostWO: EAA Nitro, CARB-Max, BetaAla9, Chromax II, ALA, Glutamine

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOlCeCl3gz8

Mr. Aestheticz
10-21-10, 10:52 am
Damn it I left my bag of 100 kcal popcorn at home to watch the three stooges I mean skinny, I mean the three of you get it in!

Big D
10-21-10, 1:25 pm
Yeah man, 5 different gyms for 5 workouts

- Saturday, 10/16 - Jersey Shore Fitness for chest
- Monday, 10/18 - Toms River Fitness for military press
- Wednesday, 10/20 - Apollon Gym for squats
- Thursday, 10/21 - Pure Focus for deadlifts (possibly)
- Saturday, 10/23 - BodyWorld in PA for bench.

niCe.

it doesnt say Skibas Barbell or AthElite anywhere--- so i dont want to hear anymore lip from you until it does haha

Enforcer
10-21-10, 1:36 pm
Looking forward to seeing you at the ABC bro and shooting the shit with you. Hope all is well with your training and your recovery from your minor injury. Keep up the hard work bro, talk to u soon

prowrestler
10-21-10, 1:45 pm
nice squattin dude, keep the extra reps commin

C.Coronato
10-21-10, 2:18 pm
270x8 is great brother. Gotta keep the sessions going together.

LayzieBone085
10-21-10, 4:41 pm
Looking strong bro 270 x 8 ! DAMN

Aggression
10-22-10, 8:21 am
Damn it I left my bag of 100 kcal popcorn at home to watch the three stooges I mean skinny, I mean the three of you get it in!

Woah woah woah. Just because you're a pro now doesn't mean you can hate on us amateurs, haha. Yeah its always fun to get it in with those guys. The workouts may take a bit longer due to BS-ing, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Training with like-minded guys like C.C. and Scals don't happen too often.

it doesnt say Skibas Barbell or AthElite anywhere--- so i dont want to hear anymore lip from you until it does haha

Yes. Skibas is definitely on my list for a weekend session man. Soon.

Looking forward to seeing you at the ABC bro and shooting the shit with you. Hope all is well with your training and your recovery from your minor injury. Keep up the hard work bro, talk to u soon

As always, my man. Its always good to meet up and catch up with you. All things are good now. Healed up and back to pushing weight. I can't wait for a cheesesteak.

nice squattin dude, keep the extra reps commin

Just trying to stay in the same league as the other guys I was training with, haha.

270x8 is great brother. Gotta keep the sessions going together.

Absolutely. I hit up Pure Focus last night. Looks good.

Looking strong bro 270 x 8 ! DAMN

Thanks, LB. I didn't feel 'great', as the training started a bit late. I was getting hungry walking into the gym, lol. And doing squats at a different gym is always a bit awkward. Nonetheless, it was a great night.

Aggression
10-22-10, 8:25 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

preWO: Agent O, CarniTech, Nitro, BetaAla9

5/3/1
'1' week

Deadlifts (sumo): warm ups, 275x5, 310x3, 345x8
Good Mornings: 3 x 10
Back Ext: 2 x 10

Alt DB Curl: 4 sets (25x12, 35x10, 45x10, 55x8)
Incline DB Curl: 3 x 10 (Phil Heath style: 5 reps w/ right arm, 5 w/ left, then 5 w/ right, 5w/ left = 1set)
DB Hammers: 1 x 6 (55s) - slow and controlled w/ squeeze at top
- stretch -

20min cardio

postWO: EAA Nitro, Chromax II, ALA, BetaAla9, Glutamine

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRrz-aEClDs

Razor
10-22-10, 8:45 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

5/3/1
'1' week

Incline DB Curl: 3 x 10 (Phil Heath style: 5 reps w/ right arm, 5 w/ left, then 5 w/ right, 5w/ left = 1set)
- stretch -

20min cardio

Some nice pulling in there my man! This:

i HAVE to try! Must've been intense!

Aggression
10-22-10, 8:53 am
Some nice pulling in there my man! This:

i HAVE to try! Must've been intense!

BOOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQg_k5gsDAw

Aggression
10-22-10, 8:54 am
lil' bump

Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

5/3/1
'1' week

- stretch -

20min cardio

Razor
10-22-10, 9:06 am
BOOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQg_k5gsDAw

Aggs with the hookup! Thanks brotha will try Sat. morning!

mritter3
10-22-10, 9:29 am
love the 531 adam....hell of a start....what do u think of the sumo's....is this your normal style or u just mixing it up.

scals
10-22-10, 10:42 am
Solid work on the deads brother. So you find your new home gym?

Big D
10-22-10, 12:30 pm
looks like someone found a deadliftttttttttt... watch out

Beach91
10-22-10, 2:08 pm
Nice Sumos Adam, those no. keep goin up n up n up!

B Con
10-22-10, 2:42 pm
Someone is stepping their game up on the deads. How ya like sumos as opposed to conventional style? Any reason for the switch?

Aggression
10-22-10, 3:19 pm
Aggs with the hookup! Thanks brotha will try Sat. morning!

No doubt. Its nothing drastic, but what he says in the video is definitely true. You get a sick pump and solid contraction.

love the 531 adam....hell of a start....what do u think of the sumo's....is this your normal style or u just mixing it up.

5/3/1 is no joke. I love it. As for the sumos, this is the first time doing them. My 3rd week in the 5/3/1 was only the 4th session ever when using sumo. All deadlifts were done conventional before hand.

Solid work on the deads brother. So you find your new home gym?

Possible. It might mark my new home for the next 3 months or so. Ha. Gotta keep bouncing around. I just wish I lived closer to Apollon or JSF, or Worlds.

looks like someone found a deadliftttttttttt... watch out

Haha, i don't know about that. I'm just trying to elevate my game, brother. I'm chasing you down, but I'm wayyyyyyy back in the dust, lol.

Nice Sumos Adam, those no. keep goin up n up n up!

Trying bro, trying

Someone is stepping their game up on the deads. How ya like sumos as opposed to conventional style? Any reason for the switch?

I actually love the sumo. I feel much more tight on the lift. Its a bit awkward to get used to, and I'm still playing with foot placing, but its definitely forever my new style. Why? I never thought about sumo until I witnessed Big D yank up 776lbs in the Cage at the O. My boy spit some knowledge to me about the deadlift and the sumo style, so I decided to give it a try.

B Con
10-22-10, 3:27 pm
I shall await more knowledge to be spit to me concerning sumo...

LayzieBone085
10-22-10, 3:52 pm
Solid vide on the DB Incline curls. I love the stuff we learn in this thread.
Keep it up.. you owe me ALL YOU CAN EAT IHOP! Ends at the end of the month!

Aggression
10-25-10, 9:01 am
I shall await more knowledge to be spit to me concerning sumo...

Grip it and rip it. How's that?

Solid vide on the DB Incline curls. I love the stuff we learn in this thread.
Keep it up.. you owe me ALL YOU CAN EAT IHOP! Ends at the end of the month!

I need to get there, for sure. Maybe this Saturday.

Aggression
10-25-10, 9:04 am
BodyWorld Gym
Philly, PA

PA ABC

preWO: Agent O, BetaAla9, Nitro, CarniTech

5/3/1
'1' week

Bench Press: warm ups, 190x5, 215x3, 240x10
DB Press: 3 x 8-10
HS Incline Press: 2 x 10
BO BB Rows: 4 x 15
- stretch -

postWO: EAA Nitro, Glutamine, Chromax II, ALA, BetaAla9
ppostWO: Tony Luke's 'Papa Luke Cheesesteak': steak sandwich with cream cheese and sliced tomato

Razor
10-25-10, 9:06 am
BodyWorld Gym
Philly, PA

PA ABC

preWO: Agent O, BetaAla9, Nitro, CarniTech

5/3/1
'1' week

Bench Press: warm ups, 190x5, 215x3, 240x10
DB Press: 3 x 8-10
HS Incline Press: 2 x 10
BO BB Rows: 4 x 15
- stretch -

postWO: EAA Nitro, Glutamine, Chromax II, ALA, BetaAla9
ppostWO: Tony Luke's 'Papa Luke Cheesesteak': steak sandwich with cream cheese and sliced tomato

Nice bro! Although i shamefully admit that my fav part of this post is the Cheesesteak hahahaha Have to get my ass back out to Philly soon. Miss that shit.

mritter3
10-25-10, 9:07 am
chest workout looks great man...although not as good as your pwo meal....sounds delicious man.

Aggression
10-25-10, 9:08 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

preWO: BetaAla9, Nitro

5/3/1
deload

Legs:
Leg extension: 2 x 15
Leg Press: 2 x 15
DB SLDL: 2 x 10
Standing Calf Raise: 2 x 5
Incline Calf Raise: 2 x 10
- stretch -
10min cardio

postWO: EAA Nitro, Chromax II, Glutamine, ALA, BetaAla9

- Signed a 3 month deal at Pure Focus. Home .. for now.
- Deload week; no Agent O. Only stimulants coming from Animal Cuts
- Also fooled around on the bench press. Yes, I know I benched the day before, but I got the SlingShot as a birthday gift, so I wanted to try it out. Needless to say, its a fucking fun piece of equipment. Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z93YBFM6P90

Beach91
10-25-10, 9:13 am
240X10, good Press work my man, the cheesesteak and deload are well earned

Enjoy the new gym and the slingshot as well bro

C.Coronato
10-25-10, 11:18 am
That 315 went up real nice brother. Howd the first go at at the Slingshot go lol.

Big D
10-25-10, 2:39 pm
whats up my dudeeeeee
trainings going well.
havent talked to you but hope the birthday went well and tht you raged in hoboken.

i might ahve called you saturday-- i was hammered. whoops.
might have thought iwas down the shore whatever

be good my man

Aggression
10-25-10, 3:26 pm
Nice bro! Although i shamefully admit that my fav part of this post is the Cheesesteak hahahaha Have to get my ass back out to Philly soon. Miss that shit.

It was delicious. I missed it last year due to dieting. I stood aside, along with C.C, Clarida, and others as we were all eating our dry chicken and sweet potatoes while the rest of the crew chowed down. This time, it was a bit different, haha.

chest workout looks great man...although not as good as your pwo meal....sounds delicious man.

Ha agreed.

240X10, good Press work my man, the cheesesteak and deload are well earned

Enjoy the new gym and the slingshot as well bro

Things are going well, my friend. That SlingShot is fun.

That 315 went up real nice brother. Howd the first go at at the Slingshot go lol.

Went well. Weights flew up very easily. I'm curious as to how much I can press when I'm fresh and ready to rock. In time ...

whats up my dudeeeeee
trainings going well.
havent talked to you but hope the birthday went well and tht you raged in hoboken.

i might ahve called you saturday-- i was hammered. whoops.
might have thought iwas down the shore whatever

be good my man

Good to hear from you, my man. I responded to all those statements in your thread, lol. Thanks for the shout out in your vid.

prowrestler
10-25-10, 3:28 pm
solid past workouts, awesome benchin

LayzieBone085
10-25-10, 3:33 pm
Keep the good work up!

Aggression
10-25-10, 4:13 pm
solid past workouts, awesome benchin

Bro I love the quotes in your sig.

Keep the good work up!

You know it.

Aggression
10-25-10, 4:17 pm
The U HQ

Trained among NG, G Diesel and J-Dawg

Just a light workout today. Deload day 2. Necessary evils.

preWO: Nitro, BetaAla9, Storm mixture

Standing DB Presses: 5 x 10 easy reps (last set was 55s)
Lateral Raises: 2 x 10 (holding 25lb plates in each hand)
V-Bar Pushdowns: 3 x 10
EZ-Bar Overhead Ext: 2 x 10 (25s on each side)
- stretch -

postWO: EAA Nitro, BetaAla9, Glutamine, Chromax II, ALA

niCe and easy. Going home and throwing on my authentic Justin Tuck jersey and hitting up a spot for some brews and wings while watching THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS put the nail in the coffin in Dallas' season.

LayzieBone085
10-25-10, 9:26 pm
How much smack talk went down during this session?

scals
10-26-10, 12:50 am
Giants making the 'boys look like bitches. Bye bye Romo.

Aggression
10-26-10, 8:19 am
How much smack talk went down during this session?

Ha. I was just deloading, so I was no involved in the smack talking. There may have been some ...

Giants making the 'boys look like bitches. Bye bye Romo.

Probably one of the best images I've seen in a while: Romo walking off the field, and then him coming out at halftime with a sling on. Fuck you, Jerry Jones. Your season is over. Fuck your stadium, fuck your glamor. Fuck 'America's' team. Giants sit atop the NFC at 5-2. QB's beware. We've taken out 5 QBs in 7 games. Come at us.

Aggression
10-26-10, 8:47 am
After eating clean for a while ('cept the Papa Luke @ Tony Luke's on Saturday), I decided to round up some friends and hit the bar to watch the MNF game. I'm a die-hard Giant fan and I was ready to see us light up Dallas. Low and behold, we took out yet ANOTHER quarterback. No late hits, no flags, nothing. All clean hits on the 5 QBs. Win.

Two friends and I settled in. We ordered a few brews, a large plain bar-pie, buffalo wings, and mozzarella sticks. Fuckin' delicious. Yeah, I'm a little bloated and fat today. But fuck it. It was worth it. Off-day today. 45min cardio after work and that's it.

Razor
10-26-10, 8:50 am
After eating clean for a while ('cept the Papa Luke @ Tony Luke's on Saturday), I decided to round up some friends and hit the bar to watch the MNF game. I'm a die-hard Giant fan and I was ready to see us light up Dallas. Low and behold, we took out yet ANOTHER quarterback. No late hits, no flags, nothing. All clean hits on the 5 QBs. Win.

Two friends and I settled in. We ordered a few brews, a large plain bar-pie, buffalo wings, and mozzarella sticks. Fuckin' delicious. Yeah, I'm a little bloated and fat today. But fuck it. It was worth it. Off-day today. 45min cardio after work and that's it.

haha sounds like a good time my man. How's the shoulder? Tweaked my chest the other day and last night instead of resting, did back. Hurts still so contemplating taking today off for rest.

Beach91
10-26-10, 9:34 am

Yep, must be sweet my man, you guys just ended the Cowboys Season!

Big D
10-26-10, 11:11 am
great night to watch a great game.

the gmen looked like absolute trash to start the game until about midway through the second quarter. until "jet blue" made its way out and eli and his 3 young stud recievers decided that they were going to play and that the oline was going to show up and block someone.

the image of romo laying there motionless brough an evil smile to my fache and i absolutely loved it.-- hell be okay so im not going to hell any faster.

5-2 and siting on top in the tough NFC east?? ill take it.

WIN

Aggression
10-26-10, 11:53 am
haha sounds like a good time my man. How's the shoulder? Tweaked my chest the other day and last night instead of resting, did back. Hurts still so contemplating taking today off for rest.

Shoulder is feelin' good. Weird enough, it only aggravates me during any flat chest pressing. But I can military press all day with no problems.

Yep, must be sweet my man, you guys just ended the Cowboys Season!

Hell yeah. Great night.

great night to watch a great game.

the gmen looked like absolute trash to start the game until about midway through the second quarter. until "jet blue" made its way out and eli and his 3 young stud recievers decided that they were going to play and that the oline was going to show up and block someone.

the image of romo laying there motionless brough an evil smile to my fache and i absolutely loved it.-- hell be okay so im not going to hell any faster.

5-2 and siting on top in the tough NFC east?? ill take it.

WIN

Amen. Check my BBM pic, lol.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-26-10, 12:13 pm
A BIG BLUE WAVE passed through Dallas last night and buried the house Jerry built!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Mr_Aestheticz/1229wphillips700.jpg

There has been a report of one victim and casualty!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Mr_Aestheticz/romojpg.png

Word on the street is after party was at her house >)

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Mr_Aestheticz/NYGiantsGirl_medium.jpg

LayzieBone085
10-26-10, 3:59 pm
If NG and J can go a session without smack talk its a miracle.

Aggression
10-27-10, 8:39 am
^^ I love it, Mr. A

If NG and J can go a session without smack talk its a miracle.

Friendly smack-talk is always a good thing.

Aggression
10-27-10, 8:41 am
Nothing much last night. Zero-carb day, no training. I had plans to go straight to the gym from work to do a cardio session. Instead, I went straight home and ran around my neighborhood for 30min. Doing cardio on a treadmill is so much different than running outside. There's something about running in the streets, outside, that just makes you feel alive and free. Same plan for tonight, although I'm going to switch it up and do some hill sprints. Boom.

scals
10-27-10, 11:29 am
Enjoy the running around! Hill sprints are bad ass.

prowrestler
10-27-10, 4:40 pm
Bro I love the quotes in your sig.

well first 1's from my girlfriend, 2nd are lyrics from Torture Killer's "i killed you" , the others explain themselves lol

Aggression
10-28-10, 9:06 am
Enjoy the running around! Hill sprints are bad ass.

Trying to become an all-around bad ass SOB.

well first 1's from my girlfriend, 2nd are lyrics from Torture Killer's "i killed you" , the others explain themselves lol

All great, haha.

scals
10-28-10, 11:31 am

Pretty awesome goal.

C.Coronato
10-28-10, 11:35 am

Pretty awesome goal.

TRUTH. Grow a burly ass beard and sleeve up both your arms too haha.

Aggression
10-28-10, 3:20 pm
Pretty awesome goal.

TRUTH. Grow a burly ass beard and sleeve up both your arms too haha.

Bro that sounds like the best idea ever. Count me in. Once I come back from Mexico, I refuse to shave.

To add the icing on the cake ... I'll keep my head shaved real tight. Maybe even bic it .....

scals
10-28-10, 3:22 pm
Bro that sounds like the best idea ever. Count me in. Once I come back from Mexico, I refuse to shave.

To add the icing on the cake ... I'll keep my head shaved real tight. Maybe even bic it .....

Dear Lord...

Aggression
10-28-10, 3:25 pm
I have one more 'deload day'. Bench press deload tomorrow. I think I'm going to use this day to set a new max for my bench press while using the SlingShot. Videos will be posted of the attempts. I've maxed out at 330. With the slingshot, I have a feeling I may be able to push it to 350. We'll see ..

Cycle 2 of the 5/3/1 starts Saturday with SQUATS!

Aggression
10-28-10, 3:26 pm
Dear Lord...

I'll rock a red flannel shirt too. Untouchable.

T o m m Y
10-28-10, 4:05 pm
I have one more 'deload day'. Bench press deload tomorrow. I think I'm going to use this day to set a new max for my bench press while using the SlingShot. Videos will be posted of the attempts. I've maxed out at 330. With the slingshot, I have a feeling I may be able to push it to 350. We'll see ..

Cycle 2 of the 5/3/1 starts Saturday with SQUATS!

Sounds like a plan!
Lets get this shit done...

Btw,what are you doing now? massing again?

B Con
10-29-10, 9:21 am
Any big plans for this weekend brother?

Aggression
10-29-10, 9:43 am
Sounds like a plan!
Lets get this shit done...

Btw,what are you doing now? massing again?

I wouldn't peg my diet directly w/ gaining mass or dropping body fat. After experimenting with numerous diets through the years, I've finally found one that really works with my body; carb cycling/timing: zero carbs until postWO on training days, no carbs on non-training days, and high-carb (carb-load) days every 3-4 days. Its enabled me to drop inches on my waist while either maintaining and/or adding muscle mass. I'm not chasing the scale, I'm not looking to hit a certain number. I'm looking to increase strength, lean mass, drop body fat, and increase my conditioning. In summary, I'm looking to become the baddest SOB on the planet.

Any big plans for this weekend brother?

Low key tonight, Hoboken Saturday night for Halloween. My Halloween costume? Tony Romo. Yup. I'm going to wear a Tony Romo Jersey with a big 'X' through his number, a Dallas hat, and an arm sling. I'm also going to put a 'Property of: Michael Boley' sticker on my chest. BAM.

B Con
10-29-10, 9:47 am
Low key tonight, Hoboken Saturday night for Halloween. My Halloween costume? Tony Romo. Yup. I'm going to wear a Tony Romo Jersey with a big 'X' through his number, a Dallas hat, and an arm sling. I'm also going to put a 'Property of: Michael Boley' sticker on my chest. BAM.

That's AWESOME. I hope you borrowed that Romo jersey haha cuz I couldn't see anyone that far up north admitting to owning one hahahaha

Aggression
10-29-10, 9:53 am
That's AWESOME. I hope you borrowed that Romo jersey haha cuz I couldn't see anyone that far up north admitting to owning one hahahaha

Unfortunately, I had trouble finding anyone with a Romo jersey. And when I did, they weren't willing to give it up to a Giants fan. So I have to go out and buy one. That's OK though. It will serve a two-fold purpose. 1) Halloween. 2) I'm going to the Giant/Dallas game on 11/14. I'm bringing that jersey, lighter fluid, and a match. I need not describe anything else ...

scals
10-29-10, 9:57 am

YESSSSSSSSSS

Burning Romo jerseys... nice!

B Con
10-29-10, 9:59 am
Unfortunately, I had trouble finding anyone with a Romo jersey. And when I did, they weren't willing to give it up to a Giants fan. So I have to go out and buy one. That's OK though. It will serve a two-fold purpose. 1) Halloween. 2) I'm going to the Giant/Dallas game on 11/14. I'm bringing that jersey, lighter fluid, and a match. I need not describe anything else ...

HAHAHAHAHA

That's what I figured... good man. I need to come up that way and check out a game or two in that new stadium... should be good but it's gonna be a GOOD hot minute till I'm able to get up that way.

I'll await crazy pics from all the festivities though.

Beach91
10-29-10, 11:12 am

The Canadian Tuxedo!

LayzieBone085
10-29-10, 4:21 pm
All you can eat at ihop ends sunday.. You better get some pics there.. i demand it!

Aggression
10-29-10, 4:36 pm
YESSSSSSSSSS

Burning Romo jerseys... nice!

Hell yes. I'm not a sinister person (well .. maybe a little), but I couldn't be happier that Romo's season, as well as the Cowboys' season, is over.

HAHAHAHAHA

That's what I figured... good man. I need to come up that way and check out a game or two in that new stadium... should be good but it's gonna be a GOOD hot minute till I'm able to get up that way.

I'll await crazy pics from all the festivities though.

Yeah I'm pumped to check it out. I hear its sick. T-minus 17 days. But more importantly, T-minus 7 days til Mexico.

The Canadian Tuxedo!

Gotta appreciate it. I left a little bit of 'me' in Canada during my last trip up there, so I feel I should represent, lol.

All you can eat at ihop ends sunday.. You better get some pics there.. i demand it!

PANCAKES! Tomorrow just so happens to be carb-up day.

Aggression
10-29-10, 4:40 pm
Friday, October 29, 2010

BIG BENCH FRIDAY

The U HQ, 08901
-trained amongst the likes the NG and G.

Bench Press (Max out)
bar x 2 x 15
95 x 2 x 10
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 3
275 x 1
315 x 1
345 x 1
365 x 1

BOOM. The SlingShot added about 40lbs to my previous 'non-slingshot' max. I like it. Using 365 as my max for the next 5/3/1 cycle. I think I'm going to do a 1/1 ratio with the 5/3/1. Week 2 - SlingShot, Week 3 - raw, Week 4 - Slingshot, etc. I like it.

Unfortunately, I only got to video the set of 275 and then BANG, my camera got the Diamond Cutter by DDP. Not really, but the batteries died out. Mucho pissed off-o. Oh well. Big G-Deezy was in the house spottin' me. Squats tomorrow.

LayzieBone085
10-29-10, 9:06 pm
Take the camera for IHOP. i expect destruction.

Nix0r
10-29-10, 9:11 pm
Nice benchin' in here, Aggs!

I'm still debating on whether or not I'm gonna pick up a Sling Shot, or just go for a single-ply bench shirt.

LT
10-30-10, 4:16 am
I'm in for this ride Brother

prowrestler
10-30-10, 2:56 pm
5/3/1 has never had a success with gear yet....sling shot would be considered lifting gear.

good luck, your in uncharted territories now....see if you can make it happen

Aggression
10-31-10, 4:23 pm
Take the camera for IHOP. i expect destruction.

Sorry, LB. No IHOP this weekend. I was in the mood for 5 Guys and hit that place up. Two double burgers postWO last night. BANG.

Nice benchin' in here, Aggs!

I'm still debating on whether or not I'm gonna pick up a Sling Shot, or just go for a single-ply bench shirt.

I don't think I'll get into the bench shirts and all, but the SlingShot was a solid addition. I purchased it mainly to help ease shoulder pain during pressing, and it definitely works. We'll see what happens after a full 5/3/1 cycle.

I'm in for this ride Brother

niCe. Welcome.

5/3/1 has never had a success with gear yet....sling shot would be considered lifting gear.

good luck, your in uncharted territories now....see if you can make it happen

Interesting. I'll be alternating the SlingShot every other cycle. 1 Raw, 1 SlingShot, etc. As I mentioned, my only concern was eliminating shoulder discomfort, and so far, its a great job. I'll definitely keep everyone updated.

Aggression
10-31-10, 4:25 pm
Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

preWO: Agent O, Nitro, BetaAla9

5/3/1

5min bike warm up
Squats: warm ups, 190x5, 220x5, 250x11
Box Squats: 3 x 10
Lying Leg Curl: 2 x 10
Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 12
- stretch -

postWO: EAA Nitro, Glutamine, 4 Creatine Chews, BetaAla9, Chromax II

Aggression
10-31-10, 4:27 pm
Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

5/3/1

Military Press:
bar x 15
bar x 5
90 x 5
105 x 5
125 x 5
140 x 11

Incline BB Press: 4 x 8-10
Weighted Dips (w/ chains): 2 x 15
Pullups: 50 reps
- stretch -

15min cardio

LayzieBone085
10-31-10, 8:56 pm
5 guys huh? They are making a brand new one across the street from my gym.. what do you reccomend? I heard their beef is actually legit, not dog shit like you find at McDonald/Burger King etc.

Run by me some good 5 guy meals.. This will be a cheat meal very shortly. Opens in a week im pretty sure.

Beach91
10-31-10, 9:36 pm
Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

5/3/1

5min bike warm up
Squats: warm ups, 190x5, 220x5, 250x11
Box Squats: 3 x 10
Lying Leg Curl: 2 x 10
Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 12
- stretch -

Solid squats bro, Do u belt up on your heavier sets? You must see stars after those 11 reps!

Just wondering how the box squats are workin for ya, any goal in mind for using them in your routine?

Aggression
10-31-10, 10:03 pm
5 guys huh? They are making a brand new one across the street from my gym.. what do you reccomend? I heard their beef is actually legit, not dog shit like you find at McDonald/Burger King etc.

Run by me some good 5 guy meals.. This will be a cheat meal very shortly. Opens in a week im pretty sure.

Dude 5 guys is the simplest place on earth. All they sell is burgers, fries, and hot dogs. You choose your base burger; plain, cheese, bacon, or bacon w/ cheese. Then they have a list of toppings/sauces, free of charge. Add what you wish. I went with 2 burgers (they're all double burgers too) with lettuce, tomato and bbq sauce.

They're definitely more legit than a McDonalds or BK. They taste like I grilled the burger myself in the backyard. I definitely recommend hitting that place up once it opens.

Solid squats bro, Do u belt up on your heavier sets? You must see stars after those 11 reps!

Just wondering how the box squats are workin for ya, any goal in mind for using them in your routine?

Its funny you mentioned the belt. I always belt up on my big set, or anything above 225 when not doing the 5/3/1. But I forgot my weight belt that day. I used my bag for something else the day prior and forgot to put it back in. So I did the 250 w/ no weight belt. It actually felt great, but I think I could have gotten another 2-5 reps if wearing the belt.

As for the box squats, I didn't intended on doing them. We just saw a box sitting there next to the rack and decided to do 'em for fun. My one buddy is just starting out, so I figured it'd help him find the right depth as well as help with explosiveness out of the hole. They're fun. I had no real goal at all. It was just spur of the moment. Shit was tough though; I only did sets with 135 for 10!

Big D
11-01-10, 10:40 am
nice squattin-- stick with the box squats... itll make those hips strong for those late nights after hemmingways haha

how was hallowween?

C.Coronato
11-01-10, 11:04 am
Weighted Dips (w/ chains): 2 x 15

YES. I saw them in the corner the other day. So many nooks and crannies in that place with solid additions, i have been finding new shit on the daily .. Saw a glute ham raise. Standing military press, also a standing ham machine. Good stuff around.

Aggression
11-01-10, 3:38 pm
nice squattin-- stick with the box squats... itll make those hips strong for those late nights after hemmingways haha

how was hallowween?

YES. Gotta get out to Hems. Haven't been there in a while.

Halloween was a bust. Was feelin' run down and tired, so I stayed home. Why didn't I suck it up? Because I'll sacrifice a single night in order to rest up for a week's worth of doing nothing but drinking for 20hrs per day, for 6 days.

YES. I saw them in the corner the other day. So many nooks and crannies in that place with solid additions, i have been finding new shit on the daily .. Saw a glute ham raise. Standing military press, also a standing ham machine. Good stuff around.

Pure Focus is pretty damn legit, CC. I like it. Props to you for finding it.

LayzieBone085
11-01-10, 4:24 pm
Double Bacon Cheeseburger and a large fry for a cheat meal?
Yay / Nay?

prowrestler
11-01-10, 5:22 pm
great past workouts man, some solid #s

scals
11-02-10, 1:15 am
Is this gym the next adventure when I come to Jersey?

Aggression
11-02-10, 8:07 am
Double Bacon Cheeseburger and a large fry for a cheat meal?
Yay / Nay?

Two double burgers w/ lettuce, tomato, and BBQ sauce. No fries.

great past workouts man, some solid #s

Thanks, P.

Is this gym the next adventure when I come to Jersey?

YES!

Aggression
11-02-10, 8:08 am
Off day from the weights last night. Went to the store after work to purchase some supplies for Mexico ;-)

Threw on some sweats and went for a run outside. Lately I've been running 1.5miles and then doing a few hills sprints and then jogging another 1/2 mile home. Feels good.

DEADLIFTS tonight.

Mr. Aestheticz
11-02-10, 9:30 am
What up homie!

New gym huh, glad to see you still putting in work!

Any idea for the next show?

C.Coronato
11-02-10, 10:12 am
Off day from the weights last night. Went to the store after work to purchase some supplies for Mexico ;-)

Threw on some sweats and went for a run outside. Lately I've been running 1.5miles and then doing a few hills sprints and then jogging another 1/2 mile home. Feels good.

DEADLIFTS tonight.

See you there. Back is on my menu tonight as well.

J Wong
11-02-10, 11:27 am
Looks like 531 is going well for you, keep it up!

Big D
11-02-10, 11:51 am
skibas is waiting for a visit..

Aggression
11-03-10, 8:10 am
What up homie!

New gym huh, glad to see you still putting in work!

Any idea for the next show?

Nope. No immediate plans for a show right now, A. Just truckin' along, adding lean mass and gaining a shit ton of strength.

See you there. Back is on my menu tonight as well.

niCe. Seeing your big frame pacing the gym floor right beside me makes me step my game up. I like it.

Looks like 531 is going well for you, keep it up!

I love the 5/3/1. That is all ..

skibas is waiting for a visit..

Skibas will have to wait until I get back from Mexico. That is, IF I come back from Mexico.

Aggression
11-03-10, 8:19 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

preWO: Agent O, BetaAla9, Nitro

5/3/1
Deadlifts (sumo): warmups x 5, 320x15
Back Extensions: 4 x 10
High-Pad Single Arm Bicep Curl Machine: 4 x 10
EZ-Bar Curl: 3 x 10
- stretch -

20min cardio

postWO: EAA Nitro, Chromax II, Glutamine, BetaAla9, 4 Creatine Chews
postWO meal: a big bowl of hearty homemade chicken soup

- Some people have been asking me why I dump all the capsules out into the shaker cups for my shakes. If you're taking Animal products, you know you're consuming a lot of pills daily. So in an effort to eliminate all that, I dump all my pre/postWO capsules into shaker cups. Why? Take a look at the pic to see what I'm NOT putting into my body. If I have the ability to NOT consume those capsules, why would choose to? Its all empty capsules ...

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/capsuleshandful.jpg

LayzieBone085
11-03-10, 8:57 am
Pic is 100% LEGIT.

Aggression
11-03-10, 10:39 am
Bump

Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

5/3/1
Deadlifts (sumo): warmups x 5, 320x15
Back Extensions: 4 x 10
High-Pad Single Arm Bicep Curl Machine: 4 x 10
EZ-Bar Curl: 3 x 10
- stretch -

20min cardio

postWO: EAA Nitro, Chromax II, Glutamine, BetaAla9, 4 Creatine Chews
postWO meal: a big bowl of hearty homemade chicken soup

- Some people have been asking me why I dump all the capsules out into the shaker cups for my shakes. If you're taking Animal products, you know you're consuming a lot of pills daily. So in an effort to eliminate all that, I dump all my pre/postWO capsules into shaker cups. Why? Take a look at the pic to see what I'm NOT putting into my body. If I have the ability to NOT consume those capsules, why would choose to? Its all empty capsules ...

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/capsuleshandful.jpg

C.Coronato
11-03-10, 10:50 am
By taking out the capsules, you are eliminating the Gelatin made by 100% beef or pork. Right there, you are losing an easy gram of protein. WASUPWITDAT???

Aggression
11-03-10, 12:07 pm
By taking out the capsules, you are eliminating the Gelatin made by 100% beef or pork. Right there, you are losing an easy gram of protein. WASUPWITDAT???

mind=blown

OklahomaMuscle
11-03-10, 1:46 pm
Damn I check in to see whats poppin and I get some serious knowledge dropped by C, mind is definitely blown. Hope all is well A, lookin swole in the last ABC pics I saw. Do work sir

scals
11-03-10, 10:22 pm
320 15x! Solid my brother.

Beach91
11-03-10, 10:45 pm

X2 those sumos are gonna blow up that back of yours, good work man

Aggression
11-04-10, 8:16 am
Damn I check in to see whats poppin and I get some serious knowledge dropped by C, mind is definitely blown. Hope all is well A, lookin swole in the last ABC pics I saw. Do work sir

I'll never worry about the protein in gelatin .. ever. Shit, what am I missing out on? .0008g per capsule? FUUCCKK that.

X2 those sumos are gonna blow up that back of yours, good work man

Re-testing my maxes after 3 full cycles of 5/3/1. I have a feeling 5-hundo on deads will come up TOO easy.

Aggression
11-04-10, 8:21 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

5/3/1
Bench Press: warmups, 215x5, 250x5, 280x9
Flat DB Press: 3 x 5-10
Tricep Extension Machine: 2 x 10
- stretch -

20min cardio

postWO: EAA Nitro, Glutamine, BetaAla9, Chromax II

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlpQlXgJ2zQ

scals
11-04-10, 9:37 am
Sick video bud. How much were those DBs on the last set. They looked fuckin huge!

Have a great time in Mexico!

Aggression
11-04-10, 10:37 am
Sick video bud. How much were those DBs on the last set. They looked fuckin huge!

Have a great time in Mexico!

TOO big, haha. They were only 110s. I've handled more weight for more reps, but these dumbbells were just too big. It was tough just to balance them while pressing them. I guess I have to wait until I can press the 130s, which go back to a regular size dumbbell, haha.

smoothballer
11-04-10, 11:25 am
TOO big, haha. They were only 110s. I've handled more weight for more reps, but these dumbbells were just too big. It was tough just to balance them while pressing them. I guess I have to wait until I can press the 130s, which go back to a regular size dumbbell, haha.

My gym has those damn big DBs too. The get so wide after 80 lbs that it is at times tough to keep the elbows locked in. Oh well, gotta do what I gotta do to get big.

mdobro723
11-04-10, 1:04 pm
Sick trainign lately my dude and gotta love those cheat meals. looks like the new gym is workin out well for you

Aggression
11-04-10, 3:18 pm
My gym has those damn big DBs too. The get so wide after 80 lbs that it is at times tough to keep the elbows locked in. Oh well, gotta do what I gotta do to get big.

Yup. They look huge, so it looks like you're doing BIG weight, lol. But its def awkward.

Sick trainign lately my dude and gotta love those cheat meals. looks like the new gym is workin out well for you

Thanks bro. Yeah I'm loving the new gym. Its a great place, a great environment.

Aggression
11-04-10, 3:26 pm
Mexico. I board the plan 18hours from now. Twenty-two hours from now I touch down in Cancun w/ my 3 best friends. All inclusive resort. Alcohol included. Singles/Swinger's resort. 21+ only. Shit is gonna get real. I went down there last year and had the time of my life. I almost chopped off about 10yrs of my life in the end, lol. This year will be another similar story. Now I can go on and on about how I'm going to use their gym a few times that week, or that I'm going to limit my drinking, or that I'm going to eat clean, or that I'm going to stay within the rules/laws. But no. I'm not going to sugar coat anything to you guys. I keep it real. I've been busting my ass for a long time now when it comes to training, and life in general. Big things are headed my way. But as of this coming week, I'm letting it rip. I'll be drinking for 20+hrs every day. I'll be eating burgers, ice cream, and whatever else the buffet offers. I'm going to live it up. Its almost disappointing b/c I've been killing it lately in the gym. Now I'm going to demolish my body for a week. But then I'll come back and kill. Adios.

Big D
11-04-10, 3:40 pm
jealous you are going without me

C.Coronato
11-04-10, 4:15 pm
Haha you mean you REALLY dont count your gelatin? Your slippin! haha.

Enjoy Mexico brother. Dont come back with anything weird.

LayzieBone085
11-04-10, 8:45 pm
Dont drink the water, i expect some massive updates with burritors and taco's and GFH!

Aggression
11-12-10, 11:51 am
Yes. I am back in Jersey. Mexico was a blast. Once I get past the shivers, trembling, and minor hallucinations commonly associated with alcohol withdrawals, I'll be back in full action. Until then .. ughh .. I feel terrible. But it was worth it.

PIJW
11-12-10, 11:52 am
Yes. I am back in Jersey. Mexico was a blast. Once I get past the shivers, trembling, and minor hallucinations commonly associated with alcohol withdrawals, I'll be back in full action. Until then .. ughh .. I feel terrible. But it was worth it.

Any super cool pics or vids to go along with your trip

Big D
11-12-10, 1:23 pm

i went through 2 bouts of alcohol withdrawl while down there... be strong my friend, they soon will pass

LayzieBone085
11-12-10, 3:33 pm
I hope you did not drink the water :)

Aggression
11-15-10, 3:26 pm
Any super cool pics or vids to go along with your trip

They may actually surface at some point. I didn't bring my camera, nor do I have facebook, so no one can track me down. However ... there may be a video of the 4 of us singin' karaoke being sent our way.

If anyone can guess the song, you get a free Animal supplement.

i went through 2 bouts of alcohol withdrawl while down there... be strong my friend, they soon will pass

Went through it last year as well, only it lasted about a day last year. I'm still hurting now, all of 5 days since leaving. I'll be OK. Been getting better each day. It was damn worth it though.

I hope you did not drink the water :)

Yup. Drank the water. Montezuma is still whoopin' my ass, lol. Oh well.

Aggression
11-15-10, 3:32 pm
New Jersey dominated the world in Cancun this year, plain and simple. They hold events at the big pool every day. Let's see ....

Pool Volleyball Championships: Winners
- simple pool volley ball. us 4 guys and we picked up a few people, including 2 topless women. We dominated

Beer Chugging Contest: USA v. The rest of the world: Winners
- this is a game made up of 8 US studs pit against 8 people from Canada, Ireland, the UK, whatever. The 8 of us included us 4 and 4 other random dudes. Game was simple. Chug a beer. The first one to chug and put the cup on their head won. At the end of round 1, there were 4 USA people left. The 4 left were my friends and I. Reppin' Jersey. At the end of round 2, 3 Jersey guys were left, myself included, against one remaining guy from Canada. Needless to say, we dominated and won.

Beach Volleyball Championship: Winners
- legit volleyball. competitive. win

Tequila Volleyball Championship: Winners
- pool volleyball with a twist. If you mess up/hit a bad shot, you took a shot of tequila. win or lose, it was still a win, but just in case, we dominated anyway.

The only competition we lost was Arm Wrestling and that was because it was female only.

CANCUN 2010
USA (Jersey) - 4
Rest of the World - 1

As for the rest of the 'stories', which are a bit too 'hardcore' even for this site, ask me in private, lol.

PIJW
11-15-10, 3:32 pm
They may actually surface at some point. I didn't bring my camera, nor do I have facebook, so no one can track me down. However ... there may be a video of the 4 of us singin' karaoke being sent our way.

YMCA, I win woohoo

smoothballer
11-15-10, 3:44 pm
New Jersey dominated the world in Cancun this year, plain and simple. They hold events at the big pool every day. Let's see ....

Pool Volleyball Championships: Winners
- simple pool volley ball. us 4 guys and we picked up a few people, including 2 topless women. We dominated

Beer Chugging Contest: USA v. The rest of the world: Winners
- this is a game made up of 8 US studs pit against 8 people from Canada, Ireland, the UK, whatever. The 8 of us included us 4 and 4 other random dudes. Game was simple. Chug a beer. The first one to chug and put the cup on their head won. At the end of round 1, there were 4 USA people left. The 4 left were my friends and I. Reppin' Jersey. At the end of round 2, 3 Jersey guys were left, myself included, against one remaining guy from Canada. Needless to say, we dominated and won.

Beach Volleyball Championship: Winners
- legit volleyball. competitive. win

Tequila Volleyball Championship: Winners
- pool volleyball with a twist. If you mess up/hit a bad shot, you took a shot of tequila. win or lose, it was still a win, but just in case, we dominated anyway.

The only competition we lost was Arm Wrestling and that was because it was female only.

CANCUN 2010
USA (Jersey) - 4
Rest of the World - 1

As for the rest of the 'stories', which are a bit too 'hardcore' even for this site, ask me in private, lol.

Sounds like a fucking blast!

When I was in Jamaica on my honeymoon there was one of those chugging contests. I dominated the competition too. I expected to be challenged by some of the so-called drinkers from Europe, but my USA heritage reigned supreme! I was done seconds before anyone else and won a nice bottle of rum.

smoothballer
11-15-10, 3:51 pm

Gonna say Living on a Prayer

LayzieBone085
11-15-10, 6:40 pm
Vollyeball!? Que :)

Aggression
11-15-10, 8:45 pm
YMCA, I win woohoo

incorrect.

Sounds like a fucking blast!

When I was in Jamaica on my honeymoon there was one of those chugging contests. I dominated the competition too. I expected to be challenged by some of the so-called drinkers from Europe, but my USA heritage reigned supreme! I was done seconds before anyone else and won a nice bottle of rum.

A blast it was, my friend. It was great. USA knows how to drink! We won a free open-bar ticket to the club that night. But we ended up over-sleeping and missing the bus, lol.

Gonna say Living on a Prayer

Incorrect.

Vollyeball!? Que :)

I'll play volleyball all day, every day. I have decent jumps for a white boy. Ironic enough, I can dunk a volleyball on a 10ft rim. But a basketball was a bit too big. I had several legit spikes this past week on the sand. They feared me. They bowed to me. I'll dominate the world.

LayzieBone085
11-15-10, 10:21 pm
Need to see a video of you dunking!

Aggression
11-16-10, 8:52 am
Need to see a video of you dunking!

I'll be honest, I kinda like that idea.

Big D
11-16-10, 9:07 am
i have come to the realization that we, infact, must unite north jersey and the shore- and take over the world.

that is all.

PIJW
11-16-10, 10:36 am
ok 2nd try

We Are the Champions by Queen

since you seems to have won lot

smoothballer
11-16-10, 10:42 am
ok 2nd try

Nice! I like the way you are thinking!

Along the same lines I am gonna go with Bruce Springsteen 'Born in the USA' as you kicked the rest of the world's ass!

Or maybe Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA...hahahahahahaha

Aggression
11-16-10, 11:15 am
i have come to the realization that we, infact, must unite north jersey and the shore- and take over the world.

that is all.

I have absolutely ZERO arguments against that.

ok 2nd try

Incorrect.

Nice! I like the way you are thinking!

Along the same lines I am gonna go with Bruce Springsteen 'Born in the USA' as you kicked the rest of the world's ass!

Or maybe Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA...hahahahahahaha

Born in the USA in fact played when my boy won the drinking contest. And Party in the USA was one of the hits down there last year. Unfortunately, both are wrong for our choice of song for karaoke.

Aggression
11-16-10, 11:16 am
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/beerchug.jpg

Aggression
11-16-10, 11:19 am
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/kevinusa.jpg

My boy Kevin, standing atop the podium while 'Born in the USA' plays.

B Con
11-16-10, 11:39 am
MOAR pics haha I'm still awaiting that PM...

Aggression
11-16-10, 11:47 am

Ha sorry bro! Incoming ....

PIJW
11-16-10, 11:52 am
Ha sorry bro! Incoming ....

HAHA

Aggression
11-16-10, 12:10 pm

Sent .... in 2 parts, lol.

Aggression
11-16-10, 12:11 pm
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/beerchug.jpg

Aggression doing work with the beers.

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/kevinusa.jpg

My boy Kevin, standing atop the podium while 'Born in the USA' plays.

prowrestler
11-16-10, 1:21 pm
LOL fun night at the bar or what

Aggression
11-16-10, 2:14 pm
LOL fun night at the bar or what

Fun at the bar, fun at the clubs, fun at the pool, fun in the bedroom. BOOM.

Aggression
11-16-10, 2:17 pm
Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

preWO: Shock Therapy (Citrus), Nitro (opened up)

5/3/1

5min warm up on bike
Squats
bar x 10
95 x 10
95 x 5
115 x 5
185 x 5
205 x 3
235 x 3
265 x 7

Leg Press: 3 x 10
Standing Alt. Leg Curl: 2 x 10
Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 10
- stretched -
5min cooldown on bike

postWO: EAA Nitro, Glutamine, BetaAla9, Chromax II

prowrestler
11-16-10, 2:18 pm
fun in the bedroom > squatting

Aggression
11-16-10, 2:20 pm
fun in the bedroom > squatting

squatting in the bedroom? mind=blown

prowrestler
11-16-10, 2:27 pm
squatting in the bedroom? mind=blown

if im the box shes squatting to...

Aggression
11-16-10, 2:31 pm
if im the box shes squatting to...

lol

I was thinking more along the lines of squatting into one girl with another on your shoulders, facing you?

smoothballer
11-16-10, 2:33 pm
lol

I was thinking more along the lines of squatting into one girl with another on your shoulders, facing you?

Man some crazy things go on at this resort!

Aggression
11-16-10, 2:37 pm
Threads getting a little outta control. I like it, BUT back on track here...

Military Presses tonight. I feel like doing dips with chains. Its gonna be a good night. I'm feeling it.

prowrestler
11-16-10, 2:38 pm
lol

i like 2 practise my throwing skills...a gf subs for a sandbag or rock rather welll i find

smoothballer
11-16-10, 2:57 pm
Threads getting a little outta control. I like it, BUT back on track here...

Military Presses tonight. I feel like doing dips with chains. Its gonna be a good night. I'm feeling it.

Video?

LayzieBone085
11-16-10, 6:34 pm
NEVER gets out of control in here!

scals
11-16-10, 8:33 pm
wow i came in here and was blown away with some of the posts. nice lol.

solid squats, hope u kill those mils tonight!

Aggression
11-17-10, 8:18 am
i like 2 practise my throwing skills...a gf subs for a sandbag or rock rather welll i find

niCCe. I like to kill 2 birds with one stone as well. Bench press my girl, holding her parallel to my body

Video?

Ask and you shave receive, my friend. See next post.

NEVER gets out of control in here!

Good point!

wow i came in here and was blown away with some of the posts. nice lol.

solid squats, hope u kill those mils tonight!

You know how I do, bro! Big squats were done.

Aggression
11-17-10, 8:21 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

preWO: Agent O + Nitro

5/3/1

Military Press:
bar x 10
bar x 5
95 x 5
115 x 3
130 x 3
150 x 9

Pullups/Lat Pulldowns: 5 x 10 total
Dips w/ chains: 5 sets

postWO: EAA Nitro, CARB Max, Glutamine, BetaAla9, Chromax II

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLvAQmZeMZQ

Big D
11-17-10, 8:48 am
glad to see youre back on the wagon-- haha

make sure you get up to skibas and/or hoboken after my meet.

that is all.

smoothballer
11-17-10, 8:49 am
9 reps on a 3 day! Strength is going through the roof!

Video kicks ass too! Loving the chain dips!

Aggression
11-17-10, 10:54 am
glad to see youre back on the wagon-- haha

make sure you get up to skibas and/or hoboken after my meet.

that is all.

consider both to be DONE!

9 reps on a 3 day! Strength is going through the roof!

Video kicks ass too! Loving the chain dips!

Gotta love chains. Chains make you a man. Its gotta mean more to ya!

scals
11-17-10, 10:58 am
Looking solid in that video brother. Get ready for next week!

Beach91
11-17-10, 1:58 pm
Nice man, 9 on a 3 day shoulder press, 5/3/1 is rollin again

C.Coronato
11-17-10, 4:19 pm
Looking damn good brotha. Excited to toss some heavy weight again with You and Scals.

T o m m Y
11-17-10, 4:52 pm
good work A

Aggression
11-18-10, 9:31 am
Looking solid in that video brother. Get ready for next week!

I'm ready to rock and roll, my friend.

Nice man, 9 on a 3 day shoulder press, 5/3/1 is rollin again

Not too bad. I wanted TEN!

Looking damn good brotha. Excited to toss some heavy weight again with You and Scals.

Hell yeah. Home-turf bench press. Its gonna get silly.

good work A

Thanks, T.

LayzieBone085
11-18-10, 5:41 pm
Whats good?

Aggression
11-19-10, 8:19 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP9xen2feko

preWO: Agent O, Nitro

5/3/1

Deadlifts
bar x 10
135 x 5
185 x 5
265 x 3
300 x 3
340 x 11

T-Bar Rows: 5 x 10
Back Extension: 2 x 10

postWO: EAA Nitro, CARB-Max, Glutamine, BetaAla9, Chromax II, 4 Creatine Chews

mritter3
11-19-10, 8:32 am
damn strong deads there adam.....nice vid as well man...tearing that 531 up for sure bro.

smoothballer
11-19-10, 8:47 am
Awesome pulling A! Looking forward to mine tonight!

Beach91
11-19-10, 8:58 am
Nice work on those deads A, 11 is very good work, definitely have to move those weights up next cycle

scals
11-19-10, 11:33 am
Deads looking sick. T-minus 5 days...

Order of events: move heavy weight, eat, fist pump? You down with that...

Aggression
11-19-10, 11:39 am
damn strong deads there adam.....nice vid as well man...tearing that 531 up for sure bro.

Lovin' the 5/3/1.

Awesome pulling A! Looking forward to mine tonight!

Rip it up! Pull that fuckin' weight, brother.

Nice work on those deads A, 11 is very good work, definitely have to move those weights up next cycle

Yeah I'm loving the weight, but I want weight where I'm hitting 4-5 for my '3' week. BIG WEIGHT!

Deads looking sick. T-minus 5 days...

Sounds like you're describing a typical day in the life of Aggression, lol.

C.Coronato
11-19-10, 1:22 pm

Oh boy. Seaside?

scals
11-19-10, 2:40 pm
Oh boy. Seaside?

It's got my vote.

LayzieBone085
11-19-10, 8:51 pm
340 for double digits?
Have fun waking up tomorrow.

prowrestler
11-20-10, 6:57 pm
that looked like 380 on the bar...

Aggression
11-22-10, 9:31 am
Oh boy. Seaside?

It's got my vote.

Shit's bout to get silly. I like it.

340 for double digits?
Have fun waking up tomorrow.

I'll always wake up. And I'll come back for more, every time.

that looked like 380 on the bar...

I wish, bro. 3 big guys, a 10'er and a 2.5'er.

Aggression
11-22-10, 9:33 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

preWO: Agent O+Nitro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh84GtPxVLw

5/3/1

Bench Press:
bar x 10
bar x 5
95 x 5
135 x 5
230 x 3
265 x 3
295 x 6

HS Incline Press: 3 x 10
Machine Fly: 2 x 10
Alt. DB Curl: 3 x 8-10
Buddy 21s: 2 sets
- stretch -

postWO: EAA Nitro, CARB-Max, Glutamine, BetaAla9, Chromax II, 4 creatine chews

*Prize to the first one who can identify the song in the intro of the video. Only a TRUE bodybuilding fan will know ...

Enforcer
11-22-10, 11:27 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick, NJ

preWO: Agent O+Nitro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh84GtPxVLw

5/3/1

Bench Press:
bar x 10
bar x 5
95 x 5
135 x 5
230 x 3
265 x 3
295 x 6

HS Incline Press: 3 x 10
Machine Fly: 2 x 10
Alt. DB Curl: 3 x 8-10
Buddy 21s: 2 sets
- stretch -

postWO: EAA Nitro, CARB-Max, Glutamine, BetaAla9, Chromax II, 4 creatine chews

*Prize to the first one who can identify the song in the intro of the video. Only a TRUE bodybuilding fan will know ...

Nice chest session bro, looking bigger and bigger with each vid that you shoot. we def. need to hit up a session together soon. Hope all else is well, look forward to hearing from you soon

prowrestler
11-22-10, 1:02 pm
solid benching, and i guess your 10's look much bigger then my gyms lol

B Con
11-22-10, 1:46 pm
Damn A. Getting massive I see. Strong benching and way to put in work.

C.Coronato
11-22-10, 3:28 pm
Thanks for the cameo hahha.

Aggression
11-22-10, 3:41 pm
Nice chest session bro, looking bigger and bigger with each vid that you shoot. we def. need to hit up a session together soon. Hope all else is well, look forward to hearing from you soon

I appreciate it, big man. I'll see you at Apollon!

solid benching, and i guess your 10's look much bigger then my gyms lol

you should see the dumbbells at that place. The 120s look like they're 200lb DBs. They're so wide, its tough to balance it while pressing.

Damn A. Getting massive I see. Strong benching and way to put in work.

The SlingShot definitely helps, haha.

Thanks for the cameo hahha.

Ha, no doubt, my man.

prowrestler
11-22-10, 3:48 pm
i think my gym ordered some like those recently....all the skinny kids love them cuz it looks like they are lifting big dumbbells but its just a 45 lol

LayzieBone085
11-22-10, 5:29 pm
Must be monday international chest day FTW

Aggression
11-23-10, 8:08 am
i think my gym ordered some like those recently....all the skinny kids love them cuz it looks like they are lifting big dumbbells but its just a 45 lol

Haha as long as you LOOK strong, right? haha.

Must be monday international chest day FTW

My friend ... chest day for me is usually Fridays. Last night was SQUATS!

scals
11-23-10, 1:42 pm
Solid workouts brother. Pumped for tomorrow.

Aggression
11-23-10, 3:31 pm
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

postWO: EAA Nitro, Glutamine, CARB-Max, Chromax II, BetaAla9, 4 Creatine Chews

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szuKuFnjp6M

5/3/1

Squats:
bar x 10
95 x 5
135 x 5
220 x 5
260 x 3
280 x 9

Box Squats: 3 x 10 (185x10)
Seated Leg Curl: 2 x 10
Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 12
- stretch -

prowrestler
11-23-10, 3:40 pm
nice squats

for your box squats, do not stand over the box. doing so causes you to shift your knees forward and not sit back. if you watch your video, you will see how your ass travels straight down vs backwards.

also, do not 'rock" on the box. try to sit back, stay tight on the box and explode upwards

LayzieBone085
11-23-10, 4:59 pm
You and C are killing the videos.

mritter3
11-24-10, 8:34 am
adamn...nice squatting bud....solid workout...have a great thanksgiving.

Aggression
11-24-10, 8:34 am
nice squats

for your box squats, do not stand over the box. doing so causes you to shift your knees forward and not sit back. if you watch your video, you will see how your ass travels straight down vs backwards.

also, do not 'rock" on the box. try to sit back, stay tight on the box and explode upwards

Awesome. Thanks, P. I've never really done box squats before. I saw a box in the corner of the gym and thought, 'what the hell, why not?'. So I should stand a bit in front of the box and focus on doing down and back?

You and C are killing the videos.

Thanks bro. I'm trying to figure out new ways to make 'em interesting. Tonight will be one worth video taping, for sure. There's going to be a lot of Universal brethren present ...

adamn...nice squatting bud....solid workout...have a great thanksgiving.

Thanks, brother. You do the same.

Aggression
11-24-10, 8:44 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

5/3/1

Military Press:
bar x 10
bar x 5
95 x 5
125 x 5
140 x 3
155 x 9

Seated DB Press: 3 x 10
Rack Chins: 4 x 10
Lat Pulldown: 2 x 10
- stretch -

postWO: EAA Nitro, SP CARB-Max, Glutamine, Chromax II, BetaAla9, 4 Creatine Chews

Beach91
11-24-10, 10:49 am
9 on the shoulder press, very good Work Adam, have a great American Thanksgiving as well bro!

scals
11-24-10, 11:23 am
Good shit brother. Get your game face on for tonight!

prowrestler
11-24-10, 3:16 pm
when i teach ppl to box squat, i actually pull the box right when the walk out the bar...to the point where if they dont sit back, they fall on their ass with a loaded bar.

stay like a couple inches away from the box, push the ass backwards and watch your knees, try not to mvoe them at all

LayzieBone085
11-24-10, 5:48 pm
Big fan of 5/3/1 that is good stuff!

Aggression
11-29-10, 9:13 am
9 on the shoulder press, very good Work Adam, have a great American Thanksgiving as well bro!

Thanks, brother. It was a nice extended weekend.

Good shit brother. Get your game face on for tonight!

Game face WAS on! Good times, as always, my friend.

when i teach ppl to box squat, i actually pull the box right when the walk out the bar...to the point where if they dont sit back, they fall on their ass with a loaded bar.

stay like a couple inches away from the box, push the ass backwards and watch your knees, try not to mvoe them at all

Got ya. I'll make sure I make that adjustment next time, and I definitely see what you're saying with the knees.

Big fan of 5/3/1 that is good stuff!

Love the cinco-tres-uno

Aggression
11-29-10, 10:07 am
I hope everyone had a great holiday. Let's wrap up what happened to Aggression this weekend.

Wednesday, 11.24.2010
5/3/1 Bench Press @ Pure Focus w/ C.Coronato, Scals17, and my training partner, Pat.

warmups are estimated, as I forget them at the moment
250 x 5
280 x 3
315 x 4 w/ SlingShot.

Decline BB Press: 3 x 8-10
Dips: 3 x 15
- stretch -
-------------
Thursday, November 25, 2010

Off day. Ate breakfast, 'the big dinner', and then one piece of cake for desert. That's it. Contrary to popular belief, I don't eat that much on Thanksgiving. I pound one enormous plate of food and that's good enough for me. I know I'm not alone. We all can't eat that much in a given sitting b/c we're used to eating smaller, cleaner meals. It was delicious though.
----------------------------------------
Friday, November 26, 2010

Ate clean up through the workout, which was around 6pm. Deadlifted 5/3/1 style. I know my top-out set was 355 for 1+. I ended up getting 10 reps. I was happy/angry at the set. Happy that I pulled 355x10, angry b/c I had a grip-slip. I could have gotten a few more, easily. Oh well. Did some accessory work with good mornings, a few sets for biceps and bounced.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, November 27, 2010

Not much to say for this day. Woke up close to noon. Ate a solid breakfast, clean. Had a Hi-Protein bar on the way to the tattoo parlor for my appointment at 3:30pm. Didn't get finished until about 7pm. Came home and ate one last meal (steak and shrimp). Went to bed nice and early. Felt good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, November 28, 2010

One final day of my 4 day weekend. I figured, 'fuck it'. I ate whatever I wanted. Pancakes with fresh strawberries, 3 eggs, and a scoop of Mocha Capp protein for breakfast. Two pizza bagels for lunch. Two BBQ burgers with spicy nacho doritos for dinner. Finished the day with a nice bowl of ice cream for desert. Went to bed happy.
-------------
Monday, November 29, 2010

No training today. Shoulder/Back are still swollen from tattoo. Today was suppose to be squat day. Not happening. I'll take today to recover some more. Tomorrow I'll probably hit the Military Press. Maybe deads on Wednesday to give the area more time to heal before putting a bar on it or laying on a bench.

prowrestler
11-29-10, 1:08 pm
awesome reps on the deads dude. thats crazy