PDA

View Full Version : SetPRsDrinkPBRs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Aggression
01-11-11, 10:43 am
Rest up bro and feel better. And fuckin a I know more snow, this will make it 3 for 3 for me working in these snow storms FML!!! lol. Missed you last night training with Christian, def. need to get together soon for a session. Keep in touch bro and hope to c u soon

All good, homie. Just a lil sniffle, lol. Squats destroyed me this weekend, but I keep hitting rep PRs, so I'm loving it. Staying lean, getting strong, staying hungry. You know how I do. We'll def get together and train sometime. Even though I do a 5/3/1, we can still train together; we'll just need to start off with the big movement and I'm game.

Aggression
01-11-11, 10:51 am
I had a good time through the holidays. I didn't fear the delicious foods unlike other years. However, through Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day, I had ... ready for this .. ZERO desserts. Real talk. It wasn't because I wanted to remain clean. Fuck that. But at the time desserts came out, I just wasn't feeling it. Too full, or just not into 'eating' at that time. Looking back, I ain't gonna lie, I'm pissed. I missed out on pumpkin pie, apple pie, and all the other delicious seasonal desserts. I did get to have my favorite holiday food of ALL TIME though; Pumpkin Bread. Fuckin' delicious. My aunt made it for Christmas Day this year, and she made me an extra loaf just for myself. Win.

Anyway, the holidays are over. Now we bear down and grit our teeth through the next few months of harsh winter conditions with no outlet in sight. No holidays, no vacation days, nothing. Time to get nasty. After over a week of clean eating, I've leveled off and rid myself of that extra holiday bloat. What's next? Still backloading. Going to run this for a few months and then turn to something else to lean out and drop some body fat for the summer season. Here's what I've been doing lately.

Training Days:
Wake up at 6:20am (skip breakfast)
meal 1 (9:30): 10oz chicken, 1oz nuts, 4oz green beans
meal 2 (12:30): Greek Yogurt/Cottage Cheese mixed w/ Natural PB, 1s Ultra Whey Pro
meal 3 (1500): 8oz steak, 1oz nuts, 4oz green beans
meal 4 (1915): postWO (2s EAA Nitro, 1s CARB Max, Glutamine, Creatine Chews)
meal 5 (2100): whatever I feel like while still staying strict (10oz protein, lots of non-wheat, low-fat carbs)

Non-training Days:
- same diet, without the postWO shake, and the carbs in the final meal are cleaner

Supplements:
Animal Pak: w/ meal 1
Animal Omega: w/ meal 2
Animal Nitro: preWO
Animal Flex: w/ meal 5
Animal PM: pre-bed
Universal Uni-Liver: 4 tabs with each meal
Universal Atomic 7 (Watermelon): 2s per day; morning and then added to my gallon jug when half empty
Universal Glutamine: 2 servings per day (1 postWO, 1 in gallon jug w/ A7)
Universal EAA Nitro: 2s postWO
Universal Storm: 1s preWO
Universal Creatine Chews: 4 chews postWO

Enforcer
01-11-11, 10:56 am
All good, homie. Just a lil sniffle, lol. Squats destroyed me this weekend, but I keep hitting rep PRs, so I'm loving it. Staying lean, getting strong, staying hungry. You know how I do. We'll def get together and train sometime. Even though I do a 5/3/1, we can still train together; we'll just need to start off with the big movement and I'm game.

No doubt bro, well def. work something out soon

LayzieBone085
01-11-11, 4:51 pm
Getting serious in here!

Aggression
01-12-11, 8:29 am
No doubt bro, well def. work something out soon

Sounds good.

Getting serious in here!

Always, my friend. Always srs

Aggression
01-12-11, 8:32 am
NJ has seen yet another snowfall. I woke up this morning to about 8-10 inches worth of powder. Funny enough, this amount seemed like nothing compared to the 30+ inches we had on 12/26. The snow from that is still lying around and the 2 snowfalls since then have just added to the pile.

Took some photos during my commute this morning. Was it the smartest thing to do? No. But then again, I never claimed to be a smart man.

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMAG0018.jpg
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMAG0019.jpg
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMAG0020.jpg
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMAG0021.jpg
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMAG0022.jpg

B Con
01-12-11, 8:35 am
It's not safe to take pictures while driving ;) Enforcer may have to lock you up son. Haha

I know how you feel though as we've been getting snow/ice all down South. Hope you feel better broseph.

What's up with skipping breakfast?

Beach91
01-12-11, 10:05 am
I know how you feel A, can't even finish shovelling the last snowfall before the next one comes in, and when it isnt snowing then its clear and the Temps drop to below 30 celsius

C.Coronato
01-12-11, 10:25 am

I was wondering the same thing.

Aggression
01-12-11, 10:51 am
It's not safe to take pictures while driving ;) Enforcer may have to lock you up son. Haha

I know how you feel though as we've been getting snow/ice all down South. Hope you feel better broseph.

ENFORCER CAN'T SEE ME! haha

Skipping breakfast is part of the back-loading diet that I follow. It pretty much goes against the main-stream diet tactics. With BL'ing, you skip breakfast, go zero carb all day until postWO. Then you have a postWO shake with a large amount of carbs and then have another 1-2 meals with non-wheat, low fat carbs to replenish glycogen storage. At first, it seems off the wall. But once you read over the article, it starts to make a lot of sense. A few of us on here have done it or currently do it. Tek does it. BigD has done it. I've been doing it since September with great results. I've been able to increase strength while staying at the same body weight. I've even noticed that I've gotten a bit leaner, with new veins showing here and there. At this point, I'm not looking to gain huge amounts of mass. Rather, I'd like to just add a few pounds of lean mass here and there while staying lean. And this diet is shown to do just that.

Here's the article talking about it: http://dangerouslyhardcore.com/291/return-from-vienna-fixing-the-damage-part-1/

Its divided into a few parts. Links to parts 2 and 3 are at the bottom.

I know how you feel A, can't even finish shovelling the last snowfall before the next one comes in, and when it isnt snowing then its clear and the Temps drop to below 30 celsius

We've been covered in snow for like 3-4 weeks now, with no end in sight. More snow coming this Saturday.

I was wondering the same thing.

see above post to B Con.

Big C
01-12-11, 11:13 am
How you doin bro. I'm awaiting for your rematch with Scals to be announced soon.

U guys gonna be pulling the same weight or upping the ante?

Aggression
01-12-11, 11:28 am
How you doin bro. I'm awaiting for your rematch with Scals to be announced soon.

U guys gonna be pulling the same weight or upping the ante?

What's up, playa? Looking forward to seeing your large self in a few months. As far as 'Aggression v. Scals', something is in the works, with a little twist.

Razor
01-12-11, 11:35 am
What up Aggs? Catching up on all your crap since i been out HAHA. Dude i missed 4 pages of this! Gotta get caught up.

Aggression
01-12-11, 8:51 pm
What up Aggs? Catching up on all your crap since i been out HAHA. Dude i missed 4 pages of this! Gotta get caught up.

Better get on it! Its only going to keep coming! Big things!

Aggression
01-12-11, 8:53 pm
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

5/3/1
10min warmup on treadmill @ 3.2 speed, 3.0 incline
Deads: barx10, 135x5x2, 225x3, 290x3, 330x3, 375x8
Rack Deads: 4x3-5 (135x5, 225x5, 315x5, 403x3
Good Mornings: 3 x 10
- stretch -
1mile run

preWO: agent O, nitro, creatine chews
postWO: eaa nitro (2s), carbmax (1s), glutamine, betaala9, chromax ii, vanadyl sulfate, creatine chews

Big C
01-12-11, 8:55 pm
Yes, the dead #s are increasing by the week.

Could this be in preparation for the Cage??! hmmm....

smoothballer
01-12-11, 8:57 pm

I do believe you are correct sir...

Aggression
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

5/3/1
5min warmup on treadmill
Standing BB Press: barx10x2, 95x5, 125x3, 145x3, 160x7
HS Shoulder Press: 3 x 5
Dip Machine: 2 x 12
Rack Chins: 4 x 10
- stretch -
1mile run

preWO: agent O, nitro, creatine chews
postWO: eaa nitro (2s), carbmax (1s), glutamine, betaala9, chromax ii, vanadyl sulfate, creatine chews

Aggression

I do believe you are correct sir...

Hmmm you may be correct. You may be incorrect. Only time will tell ...

Big C
01-12-11, 9:02 pm
Haha. Well either way, you're moving forward not back. That's the name of the game brotha.

Beach91
01-12-11, 9:38 pm
And more progress, kick ass work Adam,, the numbers and the weight on those 1+ sets aint nuttin but peanuts!

scals
01-12-11, 11:17 pm
What's up, playa? Looking forward to seeing your large self in a few months. As far as 'Aggression v. Scals', something is in the works, with a little twist.

I really like what is in the works. Stay tuned, because it's gonna be good.

B Con
01-13-11, 7:07 am
Thanks for the articles to read A. Definitely an interesting theory and interested to see how it plays out for ya. Just seems weird eating whatever you want for your last meal.. Hmmm. The major drawback I see is I workout in the wee hours of the morning so this program definitely wouldn't be ideal for me.

Give it hell A.

Aggression
01-13-11, 8:13 am
Haha. Well either way, you're moving forward not back. That's the name of the game brotha.

Absolutely, C. Always forward.

And more progress, kick ass work Adam,, the numbers and the weight on those 1+ sets aint nuttin but peanuts!

Next week should be fun when the 'one' week comes around, no doubt.

I really like what is in the works. Stay tuned, because it's gonna be good.

Yes sir.

Thanks for the articles to read A. Definitely an interesting theory and interested to see how it plays out for ya. Just seems weird eating whatever you want for your last meal.. Hmmm. The major drawback I see is I workout in the wee hours of the morning so this program definitely wouldn't be ideal for me.

Give it hell A.

I've been doing it since September. I've been able to stay around 205-210lbs, add a boat-ton of strength, and the waist stays the same, all while being much more easy going for that last night. Epicness? Yup.

Aggression
01-13-11, 8:42 am
I am officially competing in the 2011 IPA NJ State Powerlifting Championships

that is all

smoothballer
01-13-11, 8:53 am

that is all

Hell Yeah Aggression! Good luck brother!

Beach91
01-13-11, 9:32 am

that is all

BOOM! Sick News My man, glad i am subbed

Nix0r
01-13-11, 9:49 am
Fucking. Awesome.

Altered Beast
01-13-11, 1:55 pm
Wicked!

scals
01-13-11, 4:51 pm
Damn I wish I could make it up there for it. You're gonna kill it brother!

Firedrake
01-13-11, 5:18 pm
When's the meet? That's great news!

Aggression
01-14-11, 8:00 am
Hell Yeah Aggression! Good luck brother!

BOOM! Sick News My man, glad i am subbed

Fucking. Awesome.

Wicked!

Damn I wish I could make it up there for it. You're gonna kill it brother!

When's the meet? That's great news!

Time to get wycked up in dis bitch!

The meet is in 2 weeks;
- Saturday, January 29, 2011

Aggression
01-14-11, 10:21 am
The meet is in 2 weeks. I signed up two nights ago. I purchased a singlet early this morning. I have no idea what to expect when this date comes around. I'm very grateful that I have some solid friends in my corner. I've been able to get a well-rounded idea for my openers from BigD, as well as helpful advice on how to train up to it. This Forvm, and this brotherhood, is a great aspect of this sport. Whether it be bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman, etc., we're all out here to help one another.

I did my first bodybuilding show on October 31, 2009. I started training for it about a year earlier in terms of a strict off-season diet and the training. Things didn't go great, but I was proud of what I was able to produce on my first run. Since then, I haven't been so concerned with MASS. Rather, I've been concerned with gaining lean mass, strength, and to keep the body fat and waist level down. Mission accomplished. I was able to stay around 205-210, keep the waist slim, and at this point, I'm stronger than I ever was, even when I was 235lbs.

Now starts another phase of my life. I was reluctant to sign up for this show, originally. I know my numbers aren't big. I know I'm not going to catch any attention. I know I'm not going to break any records or win the show. I'm not looking to do any of that. I'm looking to best my previous numbers. If I can do that, it's a success. In addition, taking the leap from recreational strength trainer to standing on the platform is an accomplishment in itself. I really had no reason why I shouldn't sign up. Once I caught wind that naturalguy and J-DAWG were signing up, it encouraged me to do the same. It should be a really good time, regardless of the outcome.

Today I start my 'pre-contest lifting', where I'll be testing out openers and maybe making second attempts. I'll be training at The U, alongside NG and J-Dawg for the next few weeks in order to train among like-minded guys who all have a passion to do their best. Focus and concentration will be at a premium. I'm psyched.

Let's see what Aggression can do this time around ...

HIGA MONSTER
01-14-11, 10:26 am
The meet is in 2 weeks. I signed up two nights ago. I purchased a singlet early this morning. I have no idea what to expect when this date comes around. I'm very grateful that I have some solid friends in my corner. I've been able to get a well-rounded idea for my openers from BigD, as well as helpful advice on how to train up to it. This Forvm, and this brotherhood, is a great aspect of this sport. Whether it be bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman, etc., we're all out here to help one another.

I did my first bodybuilding show on October 31, 2009. I started training for it about a year earlier in terms of a strict off-season diet and the training. Things didn't go great, but I was proud of what I was able to produce on my first run. Since then, I haven't been so concerned with MASS. Rather, I've been concerned with gaining lean mass, strength, and to keep the body fat and waist level down. Mission accomplished. I was able to stay around 205-210, keep the waist slim, and at this point, I'm stronger than I ever was, even when I was 235lbs.

Now starts another phase of my life. I was reluctant to sign up for this show, originally. I know my numbers aren't big. I know I'm not going to catch any attention. I know I'm not going to break any records or win the show. I'm not looking to do any of that. I'm looking to best my previous numbers. If I can do that, it's a success. In addition, taking the leap from recreational strength trainer to standing on the platform is an accomplishment in itself. I really had no reason why I shouldn't sign up. Once I caught wind that naturalguy and J-DAWG were signing up, it encouraged me to do the same. It should be a really good time, regardless of the outcome.

Today I start my 'pre-contest lifting', where I'll be testing out openers and maybe making second attempts. I'll be training at The U, alongside NG and J-Dawg for the next few weeks in order to train among like-minded guys who all have a passion to do their best. Focus and concentration will be at a premium. I'm psyched.

Best of luck! Thats awesome you guys are all doing it.

HIGA MONSTER

T o m m Y
01-14-11, 10:31 am
Good shit bro!
Just go in and get some maxes and a total and then you have something to strive to beat next meet!
DO WORK!

Big D
01-14-11, 11:10 am

were gunna have a solid crew come meet day and i think all you dudes are gunna post big totals for your first time on the platform

C.Coronato
01-14-11, 11:10 am
I am thoroughly excited for you my man. It will be awesome to see everyone up there, doing big things. One day, ill get up there for sure. Proud of you homie.

Big D
01-14-11, 11:13 am
I am thoroughly excited for you my man. It will be awesome to see everyone up there, doing big things. One day, ill get up there for sure. Proud of you homie.

youre most definetely next CC

Altered Beast
01-14-11, 12:16 pm
That is so much fun that all of ya'll get together for things of that nature.

Want to know what's funny? I don't have ONE friend from High School or Fraternity Brother from college who is into lifting. They have all completely pussied out!

It's inspiring to see such friendships.

Aggression
01-14-11, 3:45 pm
Best of luck! Thats awesome you guys are all doing it.

HIGA MONSTER

Its going to be a good time, for sure. Thanks, Higa.

Good shit bro!
Just go in and get some maxes and a total and then you have something to strive to beat next meet!
DO WORK!

Yup. I have a strong feeling that my previous bests will be bested, haha.

were gunna have a solid crew come meet day and i think all you dudes are gunna post big totals for your first time on the platform

No doubt. I'm pumped, especially after today's session.

I look forward to it, my brother.

youre most definetely next CC

Yes.

That is so much fun that all of ya'll get together for things of that nature.

Want to know what's funny? I don't have ONE friend from High School or Fraternity Brother from college who is into lifting. They have all completely pussied out!

It's inspiring to see such friendships.

Agreed. I only have one friend outside this 'brotherhood' who lifts. I have only seen him once in the past 2 years. I like it that way. I do my lifting with my guys on here. And I have a life outside of the gym with my best friends. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Aggression
01-14-11, 3:49 pm
There was a ton of energy in The U's gym. Some big dudes were in lurking and lifting, including ..

Aggression
C. Coronato
G Diesel
J-Dawg
naturalguy
JUGGERNAUT

Energy was high. Weights were big. Music was rockin'. Couldn't have asked for a better environment.

I hit the bench press and focused on form and the pause that is necessary. I pressed more than I thought. Workouts and videos will be posted at a later day. Maybe tonight. Maybe tomorrow. BOOM.

LayzieBone085
01-14-11, 4:40 pm
^^^ big dawgs!

Aggression
01-14-11, 5:10 pm
The U HQ, NB, NJ 08901

Trained alongside J-DAWG, Naturalguy, G Diesel, C. Coronato, and JUGGERNAUT

Bench Press:
barx10x2
95x5
135x3
185x2
225x1
250x1
275x1
295x1
295x1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMvvtxYI6oc

BOOM. HEADSHOT.

JUGGERNAUT
01-14-11, 5:16 pm
good times

smoothballer
01-14-11, 7:23 pm
Good shit bro!

Altered Beast
01-14-11, 8:29 pm
Nice work!!!

freighttraindane
01-14-11, 10:49 pm
Killin it, nice workout!

prowrestler
01-15-11, 10:22 am
awesome news

your arch is good, and i like how you unrack the bar, stay tight and not throw out your shoulders. good stuff

Aggression
01-15-11, 6:08 pm
^^^ big dawgs!

Some big dogs, for sure.

good times

Times that need to happen more often!

Good shit bro!

Nice work!!!

Killin it, nice workout!

awesome news

your arch is good, and i like how you unrack the bar, stay tight and not throw out your shoulders. good stuff

Thanks, guys. P, I appreciate the comments. I've only been benching this way for a few weeks; still learning.

prowrestler
01-15-11, 6:58 pm
experment with your feet abit more back. might be able to get an even tighter arch that way.

Aggression
01-17-11, 8:27 am
experment with your feet abit more back. might be able to get an even tighter arch that way.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Also, I'm going to try to lower the bar much quicker. I'm wasting valuable energy by almost doing a negative on the way down.

Big C
01-17-11, 8:55 am
Bench video looking great man. What's better than a solid crew like that getting together for a Friday lift...

I'm sure you'll set some personal PR's at your meet my man.

Aggression
01-17-11, 9:06 am
Bench video looking great man. What's better than a solid crew like that getting together for a Friday lift...

I'm sure you'll set some personal PR's at your meet my man.

What's better than Friday afternoon benching? How about Sunday morning squats at Skibas ...

Aggression
01-17-11, 9:10 am
Skiba's Gym
Cateret, NJ

Full house on a Sunday morning in Jersey: naturalguy, J-Dawg, Skibas, BigD, T.Kemble, and myself

SQUATS
barx5x2
135x5x2
185x3
225x1
275x1
315x1
350x1
370x1 PR
370x1 PR
350x1

preWO: agent o, nitro, creatine chews
postWO: eaa nitro, storm, glutamine, betaala9, chromax ii, vanadyl sulfate

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2_Q1EkrbCs

smoothballer
01-17-11, 9:18 am
Huge congrats on the PR A! Can't wait to see what numbers you put up in the meet.

Razor
01-17-11, 9:22 am
Skiba's Gym
Cateret, NJ

Full house on a Sunday morning in Jersey: naturalguy, J-Dawg, Skibas, BigD, T.Kemble, and myself

SQUATS
barx5x2
135x5x2
185x3
225x1
275x1
315x1
350x1
370x1 PR
370x1 PR
350x1

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2_Q1EkrbCs

That was a sick vid Aggs. Congrats on that PR bro. Awesome shit!

Aggression
01-17-11, 9:35 am
Huge congrats on the PR A! Can't wait to see what numbers you put up in the meet.

That was a sick vid Aggs. Congrats on that PR bro. Awesome shit!

Thanks fellas. Squatting at Skiba's got me fuckin' pumped up.

prowrestler
01-17-11, 9:42 am
nice pr man, good squatting

Aggression
01-17-11, 9:44 am
So as of this past Thursday, I weighed in at 210lbs. I needed to drop 12lbs to make weight for the meet. So I decided to get going. Let's see what Aggression has done

Thursday morning: 210.2lbs

Thursday
meal 1: 7oz chicken, 4oz green beans, 1oz nuts
meal 2: 1c cottage cheese, 2tbsp natural pb, 1s Max Protein
meal 3: 7oz steak, 4oz green beans, 1oz nuts
meal 4: 1 ready-made apple cinnamon oatmeal with 1s whey

Friday
meal 1: 1c cottage cheese, 2tbsp natural pb, 1s Max Protein
meal 2: 7oz steak, 4oz green beans, 1oz nuts
meal 3: postWO: eaa nitro, carb max, other no-calorie ingredients
meal 4: half a calzone (http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMAG0026.jpg)
meal 5: 1/2c oats w/ 1s ultra whey pro mixed in

Saturday:
meal 1: 3 eggs, 1s whey, 3 pieces of pork roll
meal 2: 7oz chicken, 4oz squash
meal 3: 4oz chicken, 4oz steak, 4oz green beans
meal 4: 4 rolls of sushi
meal 5: hi-protein bar

Sunday:
meal 1: 3 eggs, 1s ultra whey pro
meal 2: postWO: postWO: eaa nitro, carb max, other no-calorie ingredients
meal 3: 7oz chicken, 5oz baked potato, 1oz nuts
meal 4: half of the calzone from the other day and huge bowl of ice cream
meal 5: 2s ultra whey pro with 8oz water, 2oz heavy cream

Monday morning: 205.4lbs

CCANNN YOUUU DIGGG ITTTTTT?

smoothballer
01-17-11, 9:49 am
Damn 5 lbs in 4 days! You know your body and what you need to do to get where you need to be.

LayzieBone085
01-17-11, 4:32 pm
Calzones and ice cream = the secret to getting cut.

C.Coronato
01-17-11, 4:44 pm
Look at that, clean that shit up a little bit, and it just comes right off. Smooth sailing from here brother.

Altered Beast
01-17-11, 7:38 pm
That is nice work. If you were to carb up tonight for a meet tomorrow, you wouldn't gain a pound!

Aggression
01-18-11, 8:17 am
Damn 5 lbs in 4 days! You know your body and what you need to do to get where you need to be.

I've found the secret.

Calzones and ice cream = the secret to getting cut.

apparently.

Look at that, clean that shit up a little bit, and it just comes right off. Smooth sailing from here brother.

Eat dirty, train dirty? Mayybbee

That is nice work. If you were to carb up tonight for a meet tomorrow, you wouldn't gain a pound!

At 205, I need to cut just 7lbs in 11 days. Shouldn't be an issue AT ALL

Aggression
01-18-11, 8:58 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

preWO: 'sample preWO', nitro, creatine chews
postWO: eaa nitro, glutamine, storm, betaala9, chromax ii, vanadyl sulfate
ppostWO: chicken w/ spaghetti, chocolate chip cake, rice cakes with strawberry jelly

5/3/1
5min warmup on treadmill
Standing Barbell Press: barx10x2, 95x5, 135x5, 150x3, 170x6
Seated Barbell Press: 4 x 10 (95x2, 135x2)
- stretch -
1mile run

last heavy workout until the meet. Here's a quick rundown of the next few workouts

- wednesday: deadlifts (opener and possible 2nd attempt)
- friday: bench (opener)
- saturday: squat (opener)
- sunday: military press (light)
- monday: deadlifts (opener)

LayzieBone085
01-18-11, 4:43 pm
Send me that metabolism while your at it bro!

scals
01-18-11, 7:06 pm
Looking real good going into the meet bro! Keep pounding away at it!

Altered Beast
01-18-11, 8:20 pm
I hope you wreck shop and hit all your desired PR's at the upcoming meet!

Aggression
01-19-11, 8:21 am
Send me that metabolism while your at it bro!

Bro I'm the LAST one to talk to about a fast metabolism, hahaha.

Looking real good going into the meet bro! Keep pounding away at it!

I hope you wreck shop and hit all your desired PR's at the upcoming meet!

Thanks, guys. I'm psyched. Opener with deadlifts tonight.

Aggression
01-19-11, 10:09 am
Package came in last night. It contained the following

- 1 Singlet (XL)
- 1 package of ammonia caps (10)
- 1 jump rope

Yup. Time to get dirty. Training deads in the singlet today. Got suckered in by the 'we also recommend' section of the checkout screen and opted for ammonia caps. Never used 'em before. Not going to use 'em at the meet, but just bought them to fuck around with. I also threw in a jump rope because .. shit .. why not?

Altered Beast
01-19-11, 1:14 pm
Whatever thrills ya!

Try the nose tork from HouseofPain.com, focus in a bottle.

Aggression
01-19-11, 4:38 pm
The U HQ
NB, NJ 08901

trained with NG and J-DAWG

DEADLIFTS
barx5x2
135x5
225x3
275x1
315x1
365x1
365x1
385x1
385x1

clean, easy, fast, nice, win, come at me broseph

VIDEO (i'm at the end, starting at 4:00pm): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f6ksTnMVk4

ppostWO: a nice big heaping helping of chili

scals
01-19-11, 4:50 pm
Whats the goal weight for each lift your doing brother?

Altered Beast
01-19-11, 9:51 pm
Nice work.

AAAAAH! Has D convinced you to go sumo?? Also, has anyone told you that you resemble Vin Diesel? =)

mritter3
01-20-11, 7:26 am
Nice work on those deads...looked easy for ya

Aggression
01-20-11, 8:07 am
Whats the goal weight for each lift your doing brother?

I'm aiming high, so we'll see what happens. Here is what I LOOK to hit ..

bench: 320-330 (best PR is 315)
dead: ~470 (PR is 465 conventional, 430 sumo, doing sumo at meet)
squat: 400 (PR is 370)

Nice work.

AAAAAH! Has D convinced you to go sumo??

Sure, I guess you can say that. I talked to him at the Olympia about it. He just suggested I try it out. I gave it a go a few weeks or so later and it felt natural. Oddly enough, I feel more comfortable/natural doing it sumo compared to conventional, yet I've been doing sumo for just 4-5 months, while I did conventional for 4-5 years.

Also, has anyone told you that you resemble Vin Diesel? =)

WIN

Nice work on those deads...looked easy for ya

Felt easy. Thanks, bro.

B Con
01-20-11, 8:15 am
Damn A first a BB show now a PL meet. What can't you do?

I'm interested to see what your aiming at weight wise for your lifts as well....

smoothballer
01-20-11, 8:31 am
I'm aiming high, so we'll see what happens. Here is what I LOOK to hit ..

Looks solid! You got this!

Enforcer
01-20-11, 9:51 am
The U HQ
NB, NJ 08901

trained with NG and J-DAWG

DEADLIFTS
barx5x2
135x5
225x3
275x1
315x1
365x1
365x1
385x1
385x1

clean, easy, fast, nice, win, come at me broseph

VIDEO (i'm at the end, starting at 4:00pm): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f6ksTnMVk4

ppostWO: a nice big heaping helping of chili

Deads are looking solid bro, what weight are you aiming to hit, i dont see how you cant hit 450+

Nix0r
01-20-11, 10:06 am

Those are some solid-ass projections. You will be surprised what happens to your strength levels when you get that freakish adrenaline rush before you get onto the platform.

I remember I was tweaking so hard before my first deadlift, it moved so quickly I thought I was going to power clean it.

GSant434
01-20-11, 12:25 pm

Some nice projectsion A. I'll go out on a limb and say you end up at no less than a total of 1150. Now the question is how much are you gonna prove me wrong by haha. Good luck on the rest of the prep. Can't wait to see the results of all the hard-work. Makes me want to consider giving it ago this summer when Rugby's over.

Aggression
01-20-11, 12:27 pm
Damn A first a BB show now a PL meet. What can't you do?

I'm interested to see what your aiming at weight wise for your lifts as well....

Ha. I'm a very versatile person. Projected weights were listed ^

Looks solid! You got this!

No doubt.

Deads are looking solid bro, what weight are you aiming to hit, i dont see how you cant hit 450+

With a few tweaks to form, I see no problem hitting at LEAST 450.

Those are some solid-ass projections. You will be surprised what happens to your strength levels when you get that freakish adrenaline rush before you get onto the platform.

I remember I was tweaking so hard before my first deadlift, it moved so quickly I thought I was going to power clean it.

HaHa awesome. That's exactly what I wanted to hear.

Some nice projectsion A. I'll go out on a limb and say you end up at no less than a total of 1150. Now the question is how much are you gonna prove me wrong by haha. Good luck on the rest of the prep. Can't wait to see the results of all the hard-work. Makes me want to consider giving it ago this summer when Rugby's over.

Wouldn't be too bad, at all. I'm just looking to best my previous numbers from about 4 weeks ago.

Mr. Dead
01-20-11, 12:30 pm
Lookin' good, in here...!!! Lookin' forward to hearing how you killed it, at the meet...!!!

scals
01-20-11, 4:06 pm
So it's finally official. Better get my ass on the bench.

Aggression
01-21-11, 8:17 am
Lookin' good, in here...!!! Lookin' forward to hearing how you killed it, at the meet...!!!

Its going to be an awesome time.

Likewise. Shit, forget repping out my BW for ~20 reps, I can't even count that high anymore.

OklahomaMuscle
01-22-11, 2:24 pm
Oh hell yes, my man is going to the darkside for a meet!! Stoked to see how you perform homie. some solid numbers in here as of late. Keep it focused and kill the meet kid.

LayzieBone085
01-22-11, 5:26 pm
Love the vids on USA! Good luck at the upcoming meet.

Aggression
01-24-11, 8:27 am
Oh hell yes, my man is going to the darkside for a meet!! Stoked to see how you perform homie. some solid numbers in here as of late. Keep it focused and kill the meet kid.

Yes, sir! I'm pumped about it. Just a few days away.

Love the vids on USA! Good luck at the upcoming meet.

Thanks, LB.

Altered Beast
01-24-11, 1:15 pm
Is Corporate making you post on the USA site?

Aggression
01-24-11, 1:48 pm
Is Corporate making you post on the USA site?

No one makes Aggression do anything. Aggression posts where he wants to post!

On a serious note, I haven't really been posting much of anywhere. I've been really busy with work as of late, having very little time to post at all. I'll be sure to give a brief update later today.

C.Coronato
01-24-11, 2:14 pm

I hope you have been training for some time now .. Starting now, wont do you any good.

Aggression
01-24-11, 2:26 pm
I hope you have been training correctly for some time now .. Starting now, wont do you any good.

fixed.

Full reps, scals. Full reps.

Big D
01-24-11, 2:26 pm
No one makes Aggression do anything. Aggression posts where he wants to post!

On a serious note, I haven't really been posting much of anywhere. I've been really busy with work as of late, having very little time to post at all. I'll be sure to give a brief update later today.

except when i make you drink DDP

Aggression
01-24-11, 2:33 pm
On the clock, but the party don't ... wait .. what?

My bad.

Back to business. Weigh ins are in 4 days. I'm 204lbs as of this morning. Going zero carb and 2 gallons of water per day. Also going to be doing cardio all week. Depleting water on Thursday for weigh ins on Friday.

Squatted on Saturday. Warmed up and hit 3 sets of 1 rep with 315, smoke show city. Finishing up with deadlifts tonight, 365x1 for 2-3 sets and that's all she wrote. Just cardio all week. Looking forward to this one, for sure. There's going to be a lot of Animal/Universal people in the building. It's shaping up to be a great time.

Big D
01-24-11, 3:16 pm
On the clock, but the party don't ... wait .. what?

My bad.

Back to business. Weigh ins are in 4 days. I'm 204lbs as of this morning. Going zero carb and 2 gallons of water per day. Also going to be doing cardio all week. Depleting water on Thursday for weigh ins on Friday.

Squatted on Saturday. Warmed up and hit 3 sets of 1 rep with 315, smoke show city. Finishing up with deadlifts tonight, 365x1 for 2-3 sets and that's all she wrote. Just cardio all week. Looking forward to this one, for sure. There's going to be a lot of Animal/Universal people in the building. It's shaping up to be a great time.

AC afterwards. BAM

Altered Beast
01-24-11, 8:23 pm

D, are you trying to become a spokesman for Dr.Pepper?

Agg, glad to hear everything! Success will come as long as you stay focused.

Aggression
01-25-11, 8:51 am

truth.

AC afterwards. BAM

Shhhhiiiiitttttt. Bare Exposure, here I come.

Thanks, P. I'm psyched.

Aggression
01-25-11, 8:52 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

agent o
nitro

DEADLIFT
135x5
135x5
225x3
275x1
315x1
365x1
365x1

Good Mornings: 2 light sets of 10

Cardio: 35min

postWO: torrent zero, nitro, glutamine, betaala9, vanadyl sulfate, chromax ii

Big D
01-25-11, 9:05 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

agent o
nitro

DEADLIFT
135x5
135x5
225x3
275x1
315x1
365x1
365x1

good work.. now either shut it down compeltly for the meet or just do some light bs upper movements until wednesday then take thursday and friday completly off.

Big D
01-25-11, 9:05 am

i would love to... only if they gave me free DDP

Aggression
01-25-11, 9:09 am
i would love to... only if they gave me free DDP

No doubt. I just plan on doing cardio for the rest of the week.

Big D
01-25-11, 9:13 am
No doubt. I just plan on doing cardio for the rest of the week.

good shit.. hows your weight?

Aggression
01-25-11, 9:14 am
good shit.. hows your weight?

204.2lbs this morning. Been at 2 gallons since yesterday, along with some Arbuterol. I'm dropping it back to half a gallon on Thursday until about 4-5pm and then nothing but sips until weigh ins.

smoothballer
01-25-11, 9:23 am
204.2lbs this morning. Been at 2 gallons since yesterday, along with some Arbuterol. I'm dropping it back to half a gallon on Thursday until about 4-5pm and then nothing but sips until weigh ins.

Looks like you are right on target...nice work bro.

Big D
01-25-11, 9:44 am

solid. im at 2 today
3 tomorrow then half thursday... 3 SUCKS

Enforcer
01-25-11, 10:08 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

agent o
nitro

DEADLIFT
135x5
135x5
225x3
275x1
315x1
365x1
365x1

Your deads have improved dramatically and just from watching that last vid with all of you guys I can see that you are ready for the meet. Wiahing you all the best, cant wait to see all of your final numbers

Aggression
01-25-11, 10:32 am
Looks like you are right on target...nice work bro.

Everything looks good, bro. Just gotta make weight and then FUEL UP!

solid. im at 2 today
3 tomorrow then half thursday... 3 SUCKS

I've done 2.5 in the past. Two gallons ain't bad. The last few hours last night, I only had about 10oz left. I chug my face off early in the day haha

Your deads have improved dramatically and just from watching that last vid with all of you guys I can see that you are ready for the meet. Wiahing you all the best, cant wait to see all of your final numbers

Thanks, E. Yeah I switched to sumo post-O. I haven't been able to hit my conventional PR of 465, but I've come up pretty far in the few short months of doing sumo.

Polk17
01-25-11, 10:42 am
A,
You're on 5/3/1 right? If so, how do you like it compared to other programs you have used?

Aggression
01-25-11, 1:12 pm
A,
You're on 5/3/1 right? If so, how do you like it compared to other programs you have used?

Yeah I'm on 5/3/1, with the exception of these last 2 weeks b/c I'm getting ready for my meet.

Personally, I love the 5/3/1. Its simple, to the point, and as long as you follow it, you get results. I see many people making the mistake of switching things around, adding shit, doing different rep ranges, etc. Just follow the program as intended.

4 workouts per week, plus some cardio to stay in shape. Workouts are short and to the point; ~45min long if you're not BS-ing. Its enabled me to gain a LOT of strength, stay lean, and stay in SHAPE! No, this doesn't mean 20min of a power walk. This means I do hill sprints and 'run' a few times per week. This program also helps build muscle, contrary to popular belief. People think that 'strength' training can't help build mass, but this program is the best of both worlds, b/c it forces you to do max sets on your heavy set and then 10-15 reps on sets for assistance work, building muscle.

Do it.

Polk17
01-25-11, 1:47 pm
Yeah I'm on 5/3/1, with the exception of these last 2 weeks b/c I'm getting ready for my meet.

Personally, I love the 5/3/1. Its simple, to the point, and as long as you follow it, you get results. I see many people making the mistake of switching things around, adding shit, doing different rep ranges, etc. Just follow the program as intended.

4 workouts per week, plus some cardio to stay in shape. Workouts are short and to the point; ~45min long if you're not BS-ing. Its enabled me to gain a LOT of strength, stay lean, and stay in SHAPE! No, this doesn't mean 20min of a power walk. This means I do hill sprints and 'run' a few times per week. This program also helps build muscle, contrary to popular belief. People think that 'strength' training can't help build mass, but this program is the best of both worlds, b/c it forces you to do max sets on your heavy set and then 10-15 reps on sets for assistance work, building muscle.

Do it.

Oh I'm in... Just finished the E-Book today, using the rest of this week to find my max's and going at it next Monday... What kind of assistance work did you do? Or did you switch up the plans?

Aggression
01-25-11, 2:01 pm
Oh I'm in... Just finished the E-Book today, using the rest of this week to find my max's and going at it next Monday... What kind of assistance work did you do? Or did you switch up the plans?

I did the assistance work that mimicked the 'boring but big'.

For deadlifts, I'd do full deads w/ chains, or rack deads and good mornings.
For bench press, I'd do bench presses with chains or floor presses, sometimes close grip bench press.
For squats, I'd do leg press, box squats, or power squats
For military press, I did dips and pullups most of the time.

Polk17
01-25-11, 2:04 pm
I did the assistance work that mimicked the 'boring but big'.

For deadlifts, I'd do full deads w/ chains, or rack deads and good mornings.
For bench press, I'd do bench presses with chains or floor presses, sometimes close grip bench press.
For squats, I'd do leg press, box squats, or power squats
For military press, I did dips and pullups most of the time.

Good shit man... How'd it make your body feel? I would guess compared to how most dedicated people train that you would feel good and fresh most of the time because of the decreased volume, and the extra running and stretching...

Aggression
01-25-11, 3:10 pm
Good shit man... How'd it make your body feel? I would guess compared to how most dedicated people train that you would feel good and fresh most of the time because of the decreased volume, and the extra running and stretching...

The extra day definitely felt good. You're not really chasing a pump, so its a bit different at first. You may not leave the gym full of blood and swole, but you gotta remember, you're training for all about strength. And it works.

Aggression
01-25-11, 3:20 pm
Had a nice shake before ..

2s Just-WHEY 'Creamy Vanilla'
1s Milk & Egg Chocolate
2tbsp Natural Peanut Butter

Simple, but I've never had a van/choc/pb combo. It was delicious.

Polk17
01-25-11, 3:22 pm
The extra day definitely felt good. You're not really chasing a pump, so its a bit different at first. You may not leave the gym full of blood and swole, but you gotta remember, you're training for all about strength. And it works.

True, ya I guess you have to get over the "less is more" principle because Im looking at the volume and its so much less than usual. But I trust that Wendler knows just a little bit more than I do about strength. Thanks man... Good luck w your meet brother....

Aggression
01-25-11, 3:29 pm
True, ya I guess you have to get over the "less is more" principle because Im looking at the volume and its so much less than usual. But I trust that Wendler knows just a little bit more than I do about strength. Thanks man... Good luck w your meet brother....

Yeah I was on the same page. Gettin' in and getting out quick was niCe. And it took a while for me to get past the 'train for a pump' mentality. I was also a high volume trainer. But I love raw strength, and this program delivers. Plus, i always threw in biceps after a back workout, a normal ~8-10 sets for ~10 reps. And whenever I yearned for that 'pump', I just tweaked my assistance for that day; cable pressdowns instead of dips, lat pulldowns instead of pullups, db presses after bench, staying in the 8-10 rep range. Gravy.

Polk17
01-25-11, 3:40 pm
Yeah I was on the same page. Gettin' in and getting out quick was niCe. And it took a while for me to get past the 'train for a pump' mentality. I was also a high volume trainer. But I love raw strength, and this program delivers. Plus, i always threw in biceps after a back workout, a normal ~8-10 sets for ~10 reps. And whenever I yearned for that 'pump', I just tweaked my assistance for that day; cable pressdowns instead of dips, lat pulldowns instead of pullups, db presses after bench, staying in the 8-10 rep range. Gravy.

Nice Im hopin for my numbers to just steadily climb...

LayzieBone085
01-25-11, 4:48 pm
Gettig anxious for the meet?

Aggression
01-26-11, 8:39 am
Nice Im hopin for my numbers to just steadily climb...

They most definitely will as long as you stay consistent.

Gettig anxious for the meet?

Absolutely. And then I'm anxious to eat a big meal. Maybe a 14' pizza or a giant club sandwich. Although .. I'll eat it slow and enjoy it!

Aggression
01-26-11, 9:05 am
Nothing much.

Did 40min cardio last night. Went home and had a green salad, 3 eggs with a slice of cheese and 2 sausage patties. Two hours later I followed up with a scoop of Ultra Whey Pro (strawberry). Woke up this morning at 202.8lbs, which is about 2lbs lighter than yesterday morning (204.something). niCe. Right on track.

Subb'ed out a chicken meal for flounder. Should contribute to some extra weight loss in the final days. A little over 2 gallons of water today and then half a gallon tomorrow, cutting water out by 5pm. Weigh ins at 11am on Friday then its time to FUEL UP!

Razor
01-26-11, 9:08 am
Nothing much.

Did 40min cardio last night. Went home and had a green salad, 3 eggs with a slice of cheese and 2 sausage patties. Two hours later I followed up with a scoop of Ultra Whey Pro (strawberry). Woke up this morning at 202.8lbs, which is about 2lbs lighter than yesterday morning (204.something). niCe. Right on track.

Subb'ed out a chicken meal for flounder. Should contribute to some extra weight loss in the final days. A little over 2 gallons of water today and then half a gallon tomorrow, cutting water out by 5pm. Weigh ins at 11am on Friday then its time to FUEL UP!

Hell yeah Aggs! Shit's lookin tight and right on schedule my man.

Big D
01-26-11, 9:09 am
Nothing much.

202.. hes just a willlllllllllllllllllllllllllll guy

i got 4 more lbs to go too

Altered Beast
01-26-11, 7:56 pm
202.. hes just a willlllllllllllllllllllllllllll guy

i got 4 more lbs to go too

Lol!

Big D
01-27-11, 9:20 am
242.6..BAM

where
ya
at
son

Aggression
01-27-11, 9:44 am
242.6..BAM

where
ya
at
son

201.8lbs

come
at
me
bro

Altered Beast
01-27-11, 1:16 pm
201.8lbs

come
at
me
bro

Oooooh! =)

Aggression
01-27-11, 1:21 pm
New Freebird entry: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?29931-I-m-a-Freebird-at-Heart/page17

Big D
01-27-11, 3:26 pm
201.8lbs

come
at
me
bro

an even lilllllllllllllllllllllllllllller guy

J Wong
01-27-11, 3:26 pm
Good luck at your meet. What are your goal #s for this weekend?

Aggression
01-27-11, 3:33 pm
an even lilllllllllllllllllllllllllllller guy

i am thirsty. i am hungry.

Good luck at your meet. What are your goal #s for this weekend?

my goal is to set new PRs

previous PRs:
bench - 315
dead - 430
squat - 365

I KNOW I can best all lifts. So let's see what happens.

prowrestler
01-27-11, 3:59 pm
tear shit up

Big C
01-27-11, 4:00 pm
Ante up on Saturday bro. Go get it.....look forward to the results on Monday. All you Animal guys will do great.

T o m m Y
01-27-11, 4:26 pm
Good shit A and good luck..
Do work on sat bro!

I will be doing the APA New Jersey Open March 26th at Apollon..

LayzieBone085
01-27-11, 5:00 pm
its GO TIME!

scals
01-27-11, 7:46 pm
One more day til the big one!

Aggression
01-28-11, 3:21 pm
tear shit up

Absolutely. Thanks, brother.

Ante up on Saturday bro. Go get it.....look forward to the results on Monday. All you Animal guys will do great.

Hell fuckin' yeah, C. Pumped to all hell for this show.

Good shit A and good luck..
Do work on sat bro!

I will be doing the APA New Jersey Open March 26th at Apollon..

Thanks, T. I appreciate it.

niCe. Apollon was my hometown gym not too long ago. I may venture up.

its GO TIME!

Oh yeah it is!

One more day til the big one!

Loading up!

C.Coronato
01-28-11, 3:26 pm
Smooth sailing brother. Lets fucking rock.

Mr. Dead
01-28-11, 3:33 pm
Looking forward to hearing that you killed it...!!!

Aggression
01-28-11, 3:37 pm
I had my last bits of water yesterday around 2pm. From that point on, I had about an ounce, MAX. I went to bed at 200.8lbs. Rising out of bed this morning, I was a little nervous to get onto my scale; fearing the worst. It happened; 199lbs. FUCK. I planned on going into work until about 10am, at which point I'd leave for the hotel for weigh ins. Nope. Instead, I broke out the old sauna suit from my closet. I put it on, put a sweats outfit over that, and headed outside to go for a run to sweat out the last few ounces of water.

Came back home, showered up, and weighed in; 198.0. Shit. Still too close for me. I choked down another 3 Arbuterol tabs, grabbed my solo-cup and headed out the door. From 7pm until weigh ins, I was spitting in a cup, getting rid of any and all water. I pulled into the hotel early and ended up getting my car stuck in the snow. Fuck little cars. I want my SUV back. Anyway, I saw J-DAWG and NG pull up and we all walked in. I took one last piss and weighed in; 195lbs. We all made weight, with some left to spare. niCe. I immediately started chugging my water/gatorade concoction. Water never tasted so good.

We decided to grab a bite to eat, so we hit up the bar/pub right in the same hotel. We each got a burger and we split an appetizer containing onion rings, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, and buffalo wings:

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMAG0029.jpg

After shoveling my car out with J-DAWGs shovel, I went to work. I'm still feasting. I bought a few goodies last night to help me replenish ..

- apple fruit pies
- swiss cake rolls
- salt/vinegar chips
- oreos
- buffalo chicken nuggets

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMAG0030.jpg

I've downed over a half gallon of water so far and as of right now I don't even have the slightest need to urinate. I love it. I wonder how much I weigh right now ....

Just more eating tonight and rest. Big day tomorrow. I should be video taping it all, from wake up to the night out at the club afterward ... WHAT??!

smoothballer
01-28-11, 3:45 pm
Congrats on making the weight A!

All your hard work, training and alpha attitude will shine tomorrow as you lift your way to some new PRs. Good luck brother!

LayzieBone085
01-28-11, 4:27 pm
Holy shhhh at the food pics! MORE!
Where da IHOP!

Polk17
01-28-11, 9:47 pm
I had my last bits of water yesterday around 2pm. From that point on, I had about an ounce, MAX. I went to bed at 200.8lbs. Rising out of bed this morning, I was a little nervous to get onto my scale; fearing the worst. It happened; 199lbs. FUCK. I planned on going into work until about 10am, at which point I'd leave for the hotel for weigh ins. Nope. Instead, I broke out the old sauna suit from my closet. I put it on, put a sweats outfit over that, and headed outside to go for a run to sweat out the last few ounces of water.

Came back home, showered up, and weighed in; 198.0. Shit. Still too close for me. I choked down another 3 Arbuterol tabs, grabbed my solo-cup and headed out the door. From 7pm until weigh ins, I was spitting in a cup, getting rid of any and all water. I pulled into the hotel early and ended up getting my car stuck in the snow. Fuck little cars. I want my SUV back. Anyway, I saw J-DAWG and NG pull up and we all walked in. I took one last piss and weighed in; 195lbs. We all made weight, with some left to spare. niCe. I immediately started chugging my water/gatorade concoction. Water never tasted so good.

We decided to grab a bite to eat, so we hit up the bar/pub right in the same hotel. We each got a burger and we split an appetizer containing onion rings, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, and buffalo wings:

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMAG0029.jpg

After shoveling my car out with J-DAWGs shovel, I went to work. I'm still feasting. I bought a few goodies last night to help me replenish ..

- apple fruit pies
- swiss cake rolls
- salt/vinegar chips
- oreos
- buffalo chicken nuggets

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMAG0030.jpg

I've downed over a half gallon of water so far and as of right now I don't even have the slightest need to urinate. I love it. I wonder how much I weigh right now ....

Just more eating tonight and rest. Big day tomorrow. I should be video taping it all, from wake up to the night out at the club afterward ... WHAT??!

What's dissapointing to me is that all that talk about all the goodies you got, but you don't give any respect to the DDP thats just chillin in the corner... Good luck at your meet man...

Beach91
01-29-11, 5:38 pm
Nice makin wt. and good luck at the meet bro

Sidenote: i was doin cardio the other nite, and IHOP is advertising in canada even though they have very few restaurants here, all u can Eat Pancakes 4.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to see the results

T o m m Y
01-29-11, 7:46 pm
Howd it go A?

Altered Beast
01-30-11, 8:00 pm
No comment on the food! All of that sodium is helping your body suck up all of that water.

Kudos on making weight!

Aggression
01-31-11, 10:20 am
Congrats on making the weight A!

All your hard work, training and alpha attitude will shine tomorrow as you lift your way to some new PRs. Good luck brother!

Thanks, bro. I was ready to rock.

Holy shhhh at the food pics! MORE!
Where da IHOP!

That food hit the spot, for sure. But it was only that one day. I can't handle that shit on the daily.

What's dissapointing to me is that all that talk about all the goodies you got, but you don't give any respect to the DDP thats just chillin in the corner... Good luck at your meet man...

Unfortunately, that's an empty box! I need to re-up.

Nice makin wt. and good luck at the meet bro

Sidenote: i was doin cardio the other nite, and IHOP is advertising in canada even though they have very few restaurants here, all u can Eat Pancakes 4.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to see the results

Yeah they're always running cheap deals like that. I can't eat large amounts of food in one sitting though. I can eat a lot during the day, but at one sitting, I'm no machine.

Howd it go A?

Results will be posted in a minute.

No comment on the food! All of that sodium is helping your body suck up all of that water.

Kudos on making weight!

Yeah absolutely. I had about a gallon of water and had no need to piss, haha.

Razor
01-31-11, 10:24 am
Results will be posted in a minute.

Awaiting my brotha.

Aggression
01-31-11, 10:42 am
I woke up at 6:30 to start my day. For breakfast, I kept it pretty clean, as I didn't want to overdo it. I went with a few eggs, a shake, and a bagel. Loaded up and ready to rock, I left for the Ramada Plaza in Newark NJ. Arriving just before the meeting, I got settled in and glanced around. J-DAWG, NG, G Diesel and myself all sat together and focused on the task at hands. First up was squats ..

I was in the first flight. I started my warmups; 135, 185, 225, 275. All of 'em felt good. My name was called. At this point, I wasn't nervous at all. Just a normal set for me. "315 on the bar for Adam Harchetts ..". The time is now. I walked up to the monolift, got under the bar, and lifted it off the racks. Tom Kemble, aka Tek, called my depth. I went down slow and controlled, waiting for Tek to call me up. Once he did, I exploded up. Rack. Three white lights. Welcome to powerlifting.

My squat opener was conservative. Next up for me was 360. My PR is 370, so I wanted to blast up 360 and go from there. Mission accomplished. The energy and intensity you get from hitting a lift is amazing. I had to pick my third attempt's weight. 370 was my best. I was feeling good. I called for 385. A possible 15lb PR. Unfortunately, I didn't get it. I exploded a bit from the bottom, but my chest feel in and the spotters grabbed the weight. Ended with 360.

I had a lot of time between squats and bench press, almost 2 hours. I hung around and talked with Shaun Clarida, Brad Rowe, Vinny Galanti, the rest of us competing, my girl, and my parents. It was nice to be able to hang among them while waiting, instead of waiting backstage like you do in a bodybuilding show. It was a much more relaxed atmosphere when it wasn't my turn.

Bench Press was up next. This was the event I was most nervous about. My bench is terrible, but I had a goal in mind. I started warming up along with NG and J-DAWG, as we were in the same flight, all lifting back to back. I went up with 260 as an opener, another conservative weight. BigD was my man to give me a lift off. 260 off the rack, down, pause, up, racked. Easy. The only problem was that I need to learn to lower the bar quicker. I almost end up doing a negative on the way down. Next round I decided to hit 300. Rack, down, pause, up, rack. Slow and a bit tough, but it went up. The pause definitely kills ya. Going into this meet, i wanted to hit 320, but I knew it wasn't going to happen. I went with 315. Rack, down, up, hitch, up. Red lighted because of the hitch I had at the bottom. Ended up 300.

Another long break. I was starving but I was afraid to eat something big. Deadlifts were up soon. And I was most pumped for the deads. After red lighting on the last attempt in both lifts, i wanted to white light all 3 attempts with big weight and with authority. Time to get nasty. First attempt, another conservative lift; 365. Up easy, still not that psyched up. Second attempt was for 410. I was getting pumped. I was pissed off about the other lifts. I wanted to blast this shit out. Belt, chalk, ammonia cap, BOOM. Up EASY. BigD was there the whole time, providing advice and motivation. We discussed my final attempt. My PR was 430. I knew I could crush that, but I didn't want to red light. I went a little conservative. 445 on the bar. Chalk, belt, some quick sparks from BigD, ammonia cap, let's rock. I stood in front of that bar and was ready to kill. Feet apart. Focused. Head up. Arms over the head. Quick snatch with the left hand, followed by the right and BANG. UP it went without a problem. 3 whites. Bring it.

198lb Raw Amateur Open division - 3rd place

Squat: 315x1, 360x1, 385x0
Bench: 260x1, 300x1, 315x0
Dead: 365x1, 410x1, 445x1
-- 1105lb total --

J Wong
01-31-11, 10:46 am
Great job on your first meet man. Did you enjoy the experience?

smoothballer
01-31-11, 10:48 am
Congrats Aggs! That was an awesome first meet! You should be damn proud of yourself for stepping up to the challenge.

Razor
01-31-11, 10:48 am
I woke up at 6:30 to start my day. For breakfast, I kept it pretty clean, as I didn't want to overdo it. I went with a few eggs, a shake, and a bagel. Loaded up and ready to rock, I left for the Ramada Plaza in Newark NJ. Arriving just before the meeting, I got settled in and glanced around. J-DAWG, NG, G Diesel and myself all sat together and focused on the task at hands. First up was squats ..

I was in the first flight. I started my warmups; 135, 185, 225, 275. All of 'em felt good. My name was called. At this point, I wasn't nervous at all. Just a normal set for me. "315 on the bar for Adam Harchetts ..". The time is now. I walked up to the monolift, got under the bar, and lifted it off the racks. Tom Kemble, aka Tek, called my depth. I went down slow and controlled, waiting for Tek to call me up. Once he did, I exploded up. Rack. Three white lights. Welcome to powerlifting.

My squat opener was conservative. Next up for me was 360. My PR is 370, so I wanted to blast up 360 and go from there. Mission accomplished. The energy and intensity you get from hitting a lift is amazing. I had to pick my third attempt's weight. 370 was my best. I was feeling good. I called for 385. A possible 15lb PR. Unfortunately, I didn't get it. I exploded a bit from the bottom, but my chest feel in and the spotters grabbed the weight. Ended with 360.

I had a lot of time between squats and bench press, almost 2 hours. I hung around and talked with Shaun Clarida, Brad Rowe, Vinny Galanti, the rest of us competing, my girl, and my parents. It was nice to be able to hang among them while waiting, instead of waiting backstage like you do in a bodybuilding show. It was a much more relaxed atmosphere when it wasn't my turn.

Bench Press was up next. This was the event I was most nervous about. My bench is terrible, but I had a goal in mind. I started warming up along with NG and J-DAWG, as we were in the same flight, all lifting back to back. I went up with 260 as an opener, another conservative weight. BigD was my man to give me a lift off. 260 off the rack, down, pause, up, racked. Easy. The only problem was that I need to learn to lower the bar quicker. I almost end up doing a negative on the way down. Next round I decided to hit 300. Rack, down, pause, up, rack. Slow and a bit tough, but it went up. The pause definitely kills ya. Going into this meet, i wanted to hit 320, but I knew it wasn't going to happen. I went with 315. Rack, down, up, hitch, up. Red lighted because of the hitch I had at the bottom. Ended up 300.

Another long break. I was starving but I was afraid to eat something big. Deadlifts were up soon. And I was most pumped for the deads. After red lighting on the last attempt in both lifts, i wanted to white light all 3 attempts with big weight and with authority. Time to get nasty. First attempt, another conservative lift; 365. Up easy, still not that psyched up. Second attempt was for 410. I was getting pumped. I was pissed off about the other lifts. I wanted to blast this shit out. Belt, chalk, ammonia cap, BOOM. Up EASY. BigD was there the whole time, providing advice and motivation. We discussed my final attempt. My PR was 430. I knew I could crush that, but I didn't want to red light. I went a little conservative. 445 on the bar. Chalk, belt, some quick sparks from BigD, ammonia cap, let's rock. I stood in front of that bar and was ready to kill. Feet apart. Focused. Head up. Arms over the head. Quick snatch with the left hand, followed by the right and BANG. UP it went without a problem. 3 whites. Bring it.

198lb Raw Amateur Open division - 3rd place

Squat: 315x1, 360x1, 385x0
Bench: 260x1, 300x1, 315x0
Dead: 365x1, 410x1, 445x1
-- 1105lb total --

Atta boy Aggs! Helluva job brotha, proud of you my man! Way to step up.

Aggression
01-31-11, 10:49 am
It is such an intense feeling when you're out there on the platform hitting some big weight. I'm also very glad that a bunch of us all hit our first meet together. It was great lifting with everyone, cheering everyone on, and just shooting the shit with all the guys. I have a long way to go here, but I'm ready to take on that challenge. I'm ready to pursue this sport much deeper. Yes, I will be doing another. And I will crush my current total.

I want to extend my thanks to all those who helped. Skibas crew was great. BigD served as my 'guru', helping with my advice, tips, etc., as well as helping me set my openers and 2nd/3rd attempts. Thanks bro.

Universal has a great showing at this event. All of us hit PRs and took home some hardware. It was a great time overall and I will definitely be back for more.

I'll be taking this week off from training to rest up and recover. My legs are feeling pretty damn burnt out today. I won't have a set diet this week. But once i get back on track, I'll be utilizing a different diet. No more backloading and staying where I am. I'm looking for growth. I'm ordering some 2XL shirts that I plan to fit into very soon. I have just begun ...

Pics and Videos will be provided over the next few days.

adidas
01-31-11, 11:05 am
WOW! Man nice total and meet! Congrats bro!

T o m m Y
01-31-11, 11:08 am
Goood job A!
Damn,i cant wait to feel like that in 8 weeks!
Yes get off that damn backloading and lets put on some MASS!

Big C
01-31-11, 11:53 am
Helluva job bro. I knew you would do well.

So how does this compare to your first bodybuilding show, or can't it really be compared? Just wondering.

Altered Beast
01-31-11, 12:38 pm
Nice work!

B Con
01-31-11, 1:37 pm
Great job A. Sounded like a really great experience and glad you went in there and accomplished what you wanted to do. Way to put in work and get it done. Looking forward to pics, videos, etc.

Mr. Dead
01-31-11, 1:40 pm
Great job A. Sounded like a really great experience and glad you went in there and accomplished what you wanted to do. Way to put in work and get it done. Looking forward to pics, videos, etc.

Uhm... What he said... Heck of a job well done...!!!

Aggression
01-31-11, 1:43 pm
WOW! Man nice total and meet! Congrats bro!

Thanks, A.

Goood job A!
Damn,i cant wait to feel like that in 8 weeks!
Yes get off that damn backloading and lets put on some MASS!

Yeah its a great feeling man. Once you get that first attempt in the books, you're golden and amped up, ready to rock.

Helluva job bro. I knew you would do well.

So how does this compare to your first bodybuilding show, or can't it really be compared? Just wondering.

Its drastically different. In bodybuilding, you're drained and tired, yet excited. You're hoping you look right due to the final tweaks within the last 24hrs and such. Once its over, you're dead. You just want to eat and go to sleep.

With powerlifting, you know what you can do, weight wise. You're just hoping you feel good that day. Between lifts/flights, you're free to do whatever you want. So I sat next to my girl, walked around the room to talk with friends, took videos of other people. Its a much more relaxed environment. When the event is over, you're not totally drained and depleted. I ended up going out that night to celebrate. And everyone is out to help each other. During warm ups, a few guys who I've never met before were all working in with me. We were changing weights, giving the hand-off, etc, all just because we wanted to help. It was a great experience. Just my .02.

Nice work!

Boom. When's the next one?

Thanks, B. It was a fantastic event. More media will be incoming in the next few days, no doubt.

LayzieBone085
01-31-11, 2:50 pm
Big congrats on the meet big man!

T o m m Y
01-31-11, 6:10 pm
Whats the new mass diet going to look like?

Nix0r
01-31-11, 8:00 pm
Great work Aggs! Now that the PL seed has been fully planted... any plans for another meet?

J Wong
01-31-11, 11:24 pm
I have a long way to go here, but I'm ready to take on that challenge. I'm ready to pursue this sport much deeper. Yes, I will be doing another. And I will crush my current total.

Meets do this to you. It seems like before every meet, I just want to take some time off from training for meets after the meet is over with, but as soon as the day of your meet is over you just want to go back and get better. That's why I encourage anybody with aspirations in powerlifting to do a meet at any level, it will only make them come back and train harder, better, and smarter.

prowrestler
02-01-11, 12:21 am
congrats man!

scals
02-01-11, 12:44 am
Congrats brother. Big accomplishment!

Aggression
02-01-11, 8:52 am
Big congrats on the meet big man!

Thanks, LB.

Whats the new mass diet going to look like?

Not exactly sure yet. It won't be anything extremely specific. But carbs will definitely be back in the mix all day long.

Great work Aggs! Now that the PL seed has been fully planted... any plans for another meet?

Will I do another meet? Absolutely. Do I know when/where? Nope. You'll have to stay tuned.

Meets do this to you. It seems like before every meet, I just want to take some time off from training for meets after the meet is over with, but as soon as the day of your meet is over you just want to go back and get better. That's why I encourage anybody with aspirations in powerlifting to do a meet at any level, it will only make them come back and train harder, better, and smarter.

Absolutely. I want to go train right now, but I know it'd be best to let the body rest for a few days. I've never went an entire day of basically maxing out, haha. So I know it took a toll.

congrats man!

Thanks, P. It was only the beginning.

Congrats brother. Big accomplishment!

You know it. Thanks!

Aggression
02-01-11, 8:54 am
Here is the video of my lifts. My camera battery died just as I failed on my 315 bench attempt. Glad it failed on that one and not a good lift, haha ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4AP-RwpV1c

smoothballer
02-01-11, 9:21 am
Good Shit Aggs! Congrats again brother!

mritter3
02-01-11, 7:32 pm
very cool adam...sick lifts bro.

Altered Beast
02-01-11, 8:01 pm
NICE!!!! That looks like so much fun!!!!

OklahomaMuscle
02-01-11, 9:00 pm
Congrats on the meet mang, lifts looked good in the videos. Time to step up a weight class...

Aggression
02-02-11, 8:47 am
Good Shit Aggs! Congrats again brother!

Thanks man. It was an awesome event.

very cool adam...sick lifts bro.

Thanks bro.

NICE!!!! That looks like so much fun!!!!

Yeah it was a great time, no doubt.

Congrats on the meet mang, lifts looked good in the videos. Time to step up a weight class...

My thoughts exactly.

Aggression
02-02-11, 3:39 pm
A little gallery of select pictures: http://www.universalusa.com/Users/Members/Aggression/Photos/2011-IPA-NJ-States

A brief writeup on USA: http://www.universalusa.com/Users/Members/Aggression/Blog/The-dust-has-settled?ref=1846

Aggression
02-07-11, 1:58 pm
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

5/3/1
5min warm up on treadmill
Rotator Cuff Exercises: 2x12
Bench Press:
barx5
95x5
135x5x2
185x5
220x5
255x5
290x5
BODYWEIGHT FOR REPS
Flat DB Press: 2x10
Flat DB Fly: 2x10
Straight Bar Pushdown: 2x10
Dips: 2x10
- stretch -
1mile run

postWO: eaa nitro, glutamine, storm, beta ala9, chromax ii, vanadyl sulfate

Aggression
02-07-11, 2:02 pm
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

preWO: shock therapy, nitro

5/3/1
Deadlift:
135x5x2
225x5
275x5
320x5
360x5
DB Row: 2x10 (100s)
HS High Row: 2x10
- stretch -

postWO: eaa nitro, glutamine, storm, beta ala9, chromax ii, vanadyl sulfate

smoothballer
02-07-11, 2:38 pm
How'd it feel benching more than 5 reps bro?

LayzieBone085
02-07-11, 3:07 pm
good to see u loggoin here too

Phil800101
02-07-11, 4:55 pm
I like what I see in here bro, good stuff!

Aggression
02-08-11, 8:56 am
How'd it feel benching more than 5 reps bro?

I was gassed, for sure. I was breathing heavy and sweating, lol.

good to see u loggoin here too

Absolutely. I can't leave my Forvm brothers in the dark.

I like what I see in here bro, good stuff!

no doubt, P.

scals
02-08-11, 9:52 am
2 good lookin workouts brother.

C.Coronato
02-08-11, 10:44 am
Few more workouts! Almost there brothaaa!

HIGA MONSTER
02-08-11, 11:41 am
vanadyl sulfate
Holy shit, that is a product I have not seen in a LONG ass time. Completely forgot about that supp.

HIGA MONSTER

prowrestler
02-08-11, 2:42 pm
nice bench and deadlift work

Aggression
02-08-11, 2:45 pm
2 good lookin workouts brother.

Thanks, Steve. Strength is the main goal here.

Few more workouts! Almost there brothaaa!

Yes sir. Gotta best my previous rep count this weekend!

Holy shit, that is a product I have not seen in a LONG ass time. Completely forgot about that supp.

HIGA MONSTER

Old school, for sure. Courtesy of G-Diesel.

nice bench and deadlift work

Thanks, P.

Aggression
02-08-11, 2:46 pm
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

preWO: Animal Rage, Nitro, CreatineChews

5/3/1
5min warmup on bike
Rotator Cuff Warmup: 2x12
Military Press: barx5x2, 95x5, 120x5, 140x5, 155x8
DB Side Laterals: 2x10 (40s)
Rear Laterals: 2x10 (40s)
EZ-Barbell Curl: 4 x 10
Incline DB Curl: 2 x 10
- stretch -
1mile run

postWO: EAA Nitro, Storm, Glutamine, beta ala9, chromax ii, vanadyl sulfate

Altered Beast
02-08-11, 4:36 pm
Nicely done. How is the finalized Rage product?

LayzieBone085
02-08-11, 5:35 pm

This^^^^^

scals
02-08-11, 8:41 pm
I've taken the vanadyl sulfate pre workout before. How do you like it post?

prowrestler
02-08-11, 11:13 pm
nice military pressin dude. ill be checkin the other thread out after my shower

Aggression
02-09-11, 8:17 am

Can't be sure, to be honest. I still have some of the original testing product, Agent O. I've been using it wisely.

This^^^^^

^ see above ^

I've taken the vanadyl sulfate pre workout before. How do you like it post?

I haven't noticed much difference at all. In fact, I'm dropping a lot of supplements from my arsenal once they're finished. I'm going to more of a 'basics' route, only taking the necessary products without the extra fluff.

nice military pressin dude. ill be checkin the other thread out after my shower

no doubt. Thanks, P.

adidas
02-09-11, 9:36 am
looking good E on the 5/3/1! strong work outs!

Aggression
02-09-11, 11:04 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

Animal Rage+Animal Nitro+Universal Creatine Chews

5/3/1
5min warm up on bike
Squats: barx5, 95x5, 135x5, 185x5, 220x5, 255x5, 280x5
Leg Press: 3 x 10
Lying Leg Curl: 2 x 10
Standing Calf Raise: 3 x 5
Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 10
5min treadmill

EAA Nitro+Storm+Glutamine+Vanadyl Sulfate+Chromax II

*Shit the bed today. 280 felt REAL heavy. I'm assuming that's what happens after doing nothing more than 3 reps for a few weeks, followed by almost 2 weeks off from squats. I'll come back for week 3 and kill it, no doubt.
*Still waiting on my new belt to be delivered. I stepped my game up and ordered a powerlifting belt. After using one, its much more supportive compared to the standard bb'er belt. Hopefully it comes in by Saturday for deadlifts. Right now, I'm just borrowing CC's belt, b/c I left my other one up at Skibas.

T o m m Y
02-09-11, 11:08 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

5/3/1
5min warm up on bike
5min treadmill

*Shit the bed today. 280 felt REAL heavy. I'm assuming that's what happens after doing nothing more than 3 reps for a few weeks, followed by almost 2 weeks off from squats. I'll come back for week 3 and kill it, no doubt.
*Still waiting on my new belt to be delivered. I stepped my game up and ordered a powerlifting belt. After using one, its much more supportive compared to the standard bb'er belt. Hopefully it comes in by Saturday for deadlifts. Right now, I'm just borrowing CC's belt, b/c I left my other one up at Skibas.

Yeah,that shit happened to me on monday..
280 felt like a ton on my back..
Still put in work so its all good,you will bounce back in no time..
What brand powerlifting belt did you get?

Razor
02-09-11, 11:11 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

5/3/1
5min warm up on bike
5min treadmill

your attitude is always off the charts Aggs. Awesome way to think bro: "i'll come back for week 2 and kill it". What belt did my man order? Inzer?

Aggression
02-09-11, 1:07 pm
Yeah,that shit happened to me on monday..
280 felt like a ton on my back..
Still put in work so its all good,you will bounce back in no time..
What brand powerlifting belt did you get?

Yeah you know its going to be a rough set when you lift it off the rack and think 'fuck', lol.

I'm getting an Inzer Forever belt. When I went to Skibas to squat, I used T.Kemble's belt, which was the one mentioned. It was much thicker, heavier, and more supportive. He told me he's had it since he was 18, and it still looked to be in great condition.

http://inzernet.com/detail_belt.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FOREVERBELTS_BUCKLE10MM

your attitude is always off the charts Aggs. Awesome way to think bro: "i'll come back for week 2 and kill it". What belt did my man order? Inzer?

Thanks, bro. Can't do it any other way. Just have to come back and kill it next time.

Check the link above for the belt. Unfortunately, they only have black in all sizes ready to to ship. All other colors, it has to be custom made, so it takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. I ordered mine on 1/17, so its been 3 weeks, plus 2 days as of today. What sucks even more is that once it comes in, I'm going to have to send it back for a bigger fuckin' size. I have no clue what I was thinking, but I ordered a medium. WTF? I musta been high, b/c my pants are easily a 36 (granted, I have some room in there), but I'll be using a belt on top of at least one shirt, so I'll be waiting a while. Hopefully I can just use the Medium on the last notch until the L comes in, ha.

smoothballer
02-09-11, 1:26 pm
Yeah you know its going to be a rough set when you lift it off the rack and think 'fuck', lol.

I'm getting an Inzer Forever belt. When I went to Skibas to squat, I used T.Kemble's belt, which was the one mentioned. It was much thicker, heavier, and more supportive. He told me he's had it since he was 18, and it still looked to be in great condition.

http://inzernet.com/detail_belt.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FOREVERBELTS_BUCKLE10MM

Thanks, bro. Can't do it any other way. Just have to come back and kill it next time.

Check the link above for the belt. Unfortunately, they only have black in all sizes ready to to ship. All other colors, it has to be custom made, so it takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. I ordered mine on 1/17, so its been 3 weeks, plus 2 days as of today. What sucks even more is that once it comes in, I'm going to have to send it back for a bigger fuckin' size. I have no clue what I was thinking, but I ordered a medium. WTF? I musta been high, b/c my pants are easily a 36 (granted, I have some room in there), but I'll be using a belt on top of at least one shirt, so I'll be waiting a while. Hopefully I can just use the Medium on the last notch until the L comes in, ha.

That's the belt I wanted to order but at the time there was at least a 6 week wait time for even the black. So I ended up with a 10mm APT am an very happy with it. I also had to send it back for the wrong size except I had to go smaller. The 34" one I finally got is perfectly on the middle notch so if I cut or gain I should be good.

T o m m Y
02-09-11, 1:38 pm
That is the exact belt i have and i love it..

LayzieBone085
02-09-11, 5:29 pm
Inzers are the only way to go for powerlifting. Wise choice.

Altered Beast
02-09-11, 8:42 pm

Damn right! Texas runs shit (Inzer is based in Texas).

I've got a 13 mm double prong Inzer Forever belt myself, absolutely love it.

Has everyone been posting on the Uni website? The FORVM is getting quieter each week.

Aggression
02-10-11, 8:27 am
That's the belt I wanted to order but at the time there was at least a 6 week wait time for even the black. So I ended up with a 10mm APT am an very happy with it. I also had to send it back for the wrong size except I had to go smaller. The 34" one I finally got is perfectly on the middle notch so if I cut or gain I should be good.

niCe. Yeah the Large will fit just right.

That is the exact belt i have and i love it..

Awesome. Good to hear.

niCe! It just needs to come in already!

Damn right! Texas runs shit (Inzer is based in Texas).

I've got a 13 mm double prong Inzer Forever belt myself, absolutely love it.

Has everyone been posting on the Uni website? The FORVM is getting quieter each week.

I got the 10mm. I thought about the 13. I measured someone else's belt (one that I used while training in), and it turned out to be a 10mm, which felt good.

I'm posting on both sites.

Aggression
02-11-11, 4:02 pm
About to hit up my preWO meal; steak and brown rice. Then I'm off; on the road with nothing but Howard Stern's 'Best of the Week' and my shaker cup full of Wild Punch Kicker Shock Therapy. Headed to Pure Focus to train chest. 5/3/1, 3 week with the slingshot, then my 'body weight' for reps. Gonna be a solid session. I'll finish with another chest press or two and then hit up some triceps and end with cardio.

Feeling strong today ....

T o m m Y
02-11-11, 4:14 pm
Sounds good A!
How is the massing going?
Feeling stronger lately with the carbs back in the mix?

Aggression
02-12-11, 2:05 pm
Sounds good A!
How is the massing going?
Feeling stronger lately with the carbs back in the mix?

Easing into it, T. My body took about a week to get used to the influx of carbs all day long. For the first 7-10 days, I was feeling overly full, bloated, and uncomfortable. But by the middle of this past week, I started feeling good again. As for strength, its coming. That meet took more out of me than I expected. The first week back was rough, especially with squats, but I'm feeling good now.

Aggression
02-12-11, 2:08 pm
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

preWO: Shock Therapy (WPK)+Nitro

5/3/1
Rotator Cuff Warmup: 2x10
Bench Press (slingshot): 95x5, 135x5, 195x5, 240x3, 270x3, 305x3
Bench Press (bodyweight for reps): 1 x ? (?)
Rack Presses: 3 x 8-10
Dips w/ chains: 2 x 10
1-arm Overhead Db: 2 x 10
Smith Machine CGBP: 3 x 8-10
Pushdown: 2 x 10
- stretch -
1mile run

postWO: EAA Nitro, Storm, Glutamine, Vanadyl Sulfate

Aggression
02-12-11, 2:10 pm
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

preWO: Shock Therapy (WPK)+Nitro

5/3/1
5min warmup on bike
Deadlifts: 135x5x2, 225x5, 300x3, 340x3, 385x7
BB Rows: 4 x 10
Lat Pulldowns: 2 x 10
-- super set w/ --
Back Extensions: 2 x 10
- stretch -
1mile run

postWO: EAA Nitro, Storm, Glutamine, Vanadyl Sulfate

Beach91
02-12-11, 4:31 pm
Nice work A, its good to see u have add carbs back in, i think your no. are really going to rocket up when the body adjusts

LayzieBone085
02-12-11, 4:59 pm
Bust out that video camera for the deads

Altered Beast
02-13-11, 8:47 pm
Nice work!

Aggression
02-14-11, 10:27 am
Nice work A, its good to see u have add carbs back in, i think your no. are really going to rocket up when the body adjusts

That'd be a great thing, no doubt. We'll see what happens.

Bust out that video camera for the deads

You got it. Next week, '1' week.

Nice work!

Thanks, P.

adidas
02-14-11, 12:34 pm
awesome bench work and the deads look amazing!

prowrestler
02-14-11, 1:38 pm
some impressive work, nice bench day man

Aggression
02-15-11, 8:22 am
awesome bench work and the deads look amazing!

Thanks, brah.

some impressive work, nice bench day man

Thanks, P.

Aggression
02-15-11, 8:26 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

preWO: Shock Therapy+Nitro

5/3/1
Rotator Cuff warmup: 2x12
Standing BB Press: barx5, 95x5, 95x5, 130x3, 150x3, 165x6
BB Upright Row: 2 x 8-10
Seated Face Pulls: 2 x 12
Preacher Bench Single Arm DB Curl: 3 x 8-10
Cable Curl: 2 x 10
DB Hammer Curl: 1 x 10
- stretch -
1mile run

postWO: EAA Nitro, Glutamine, Storm, Vanadyl Sulfate

Big D
02-15-11, 9:05 am
just keep grindin

scals
02-15-11, 10:57 am
Lookin strong on the deads and mils brother. Nice.

Phil800101
02-15-11, 1:05 pm
Good stuff there bro!

Mr. Dead
02-15-11, 4:51 pm
"Dead Man Talkin'..." Vol. 2...
http://www.universalusa.com/Users/Members/Mr.-Dead/Blog/Dead-Man-Talkin-Vol.-2?ref=3165

LayzieBone085
02-15-11, 5:37 pm
Good interview!

Altered Beast
02-15-11, 7:25 pm
Nice work Agg!

prowrestler
02-15-11, 10:21 pm
soe good ol' pressin there man

nice interview ya got there aswell

adidas
02-16-11, 8:09 am
strong shoulder work! nice!

Big D
02-16-11, 9:06 am
some love in the interview haha nice brotha

Altered Beast
02-16-11, 10:55 am
Is there no FORVM link....?

Aggression
02-16-11, 11:11 am
just keep grindin

Always. I don't know what it's like to NOT be on the grind.

Lookin strong on the deads and mils brother. Nice.

What is strong for one, is a warmup for another. I have much work to do.

Good stuff there bro!

Thanks, P. See you soon, bro!

"Dead Man Talkin'..." Vol. 2...
http://www.universalusa.com/Users/Members/Mr.-Dead/Blog/Dead-Man-Talkin-Vol.-2?ref=3165

Thanks, Deadman. niCe.

Good interview!

Thanks, LB. Its my pleasure to shine my experience on others.

Nice work Agg!

Jus' truckin'.

soe good ol' pressin there man

nice interview ya got there aswell

A straight power movement. And also ... ''IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLALLLLAOWWW"

strong shoulder work! nice!

Nothing like taking a weight and simply pressing it overhead.

some love in the interview haha nice brotha

Gotta give credit where credit is due, my man. You helped me out.

Is there no FORVM link....?

Here ya go, I'll paste it here:

Mr. Dead: Great showing there, at the 2011 NJ State Powerlifting Championships...!!! You were a bit of a surprise entry, there... I have to ask... What prompted the decision...???

Aggression: I've always been interested in powerlifting, but strength was always something I lacked. I started a strength training routine back in September, after coming home from the Olympia and realizing I needed to get serious. My numbers grew, but nothing I would even consider respectable. I kept hearing NG and J-Dawg talk about it all day long. I figure I would just jump in. Why not? I ain't getting any younger. And I figured it'd be a blast to get up there for the first time amongst great friends/training partners.

Mr. Dead: What type of dieting changes did you incorporate, once you decided to enter...???

Aggression: I officially signed up about 2 weeks before weigh ins. At that point, I was around 210lbs, so I decided to cut to 198. I can drop weight very easily, its gaining weight that is difficult for me. At the time, I was backloading, so I just cut back on the carbs and cleaned 'em up. Within a week I was at 205lbs. Some last minute dehydration techniques (including a Friday morning run in my sauna suit to drop the last 2lbs) and I clocked in at 195lbs.

Mr. Dead: Did your training alter, in any way, for your prep...??? (If so, how...???)

Aggression: Yeah, my training altered. I was doing the 5/3/1 for a few months at this point, but I needed to get more 'meet-oriented' with my training. I talked with Chris Dellafave about how to train. We dropped the volume, big time. For the last 2 weeks leading up to the show, I just went in there and set my openers, making sure I could smoke them even on the worst of days. A few lights sets of accessory movements and I was out. I don't even think I broke a sweat during those 2 weeks of training. Everything was low reps (1-5)

Mr. Dead: What was your supplement stack looking like...??? And, did you make any changes for the meet...???

Aggression: I've actually cut out a lot of supplements lately. I don't take much, just the basics. I was using serving of EAA Nitro postWO. And I picked up some Arbuterol to help with getting rid of the water weight. Glutamine is always a mainstay in my supplement program. I also used a serving or two of Atomic 7 throughout the day.

Mr. Dead: I know there was some slight concer with the weigh-in... What methods did you use to make the desired weight...???

Aggression: Ha! Yeah, it was nerve-racking. Monday through Wednesday, I loaded up the water, having over 2 gallons per day. The day before weigh ins (Thursday), I drank 1/4 gallon of water up to about 3pm. Afterward, I didn't have any water. I was even spitting into a cup to be sure I wasn't swallowing any liquid via saliva. I woke up Friday morning at 199lbs, one pound over. So I threw on my sauna suit that I had since my bodybuilding show and I went outside for a light jog. I came home, showered up, and weighed in at 197.6lbs, making the cut by .4lbs. I was still nervous, so I headed up to the hotel, still spitting in a cup. I took one final trip to the bathroom before getting on the scale; 195lbs.

Mr. Dead: What was your mindset like, when the meet started, and how did it compare to stepping onstage for a bodybuilding show...???

Aggression: Those who have met me before know how I am. I am very calm and relaxed. It takes a great deal of something to get me to show emotion/get excited. The drive up was calm. I entered the room, got my rack heights, and sat down with the rest of the crew and hung out. I was a bit nervous going up for my first squat attempt. I've never lifted in front of an audience. And there were a bunch of guys right near you, watching you, helping you. But I blocked it all out. I can easily block out a lot of distractions. During the actual lift, I saw nothing, and the only voice I heard was BigD's voice calling my depth. Once I hit my rep and saw the 3 white lights, I was immediately hooked. The adrenaline rush you get while up there is unexplainable.

Mr. Dead: Were there any key people involved in your prep...???

Aggression: Absolutely. Chris Dellafave guided me through the final 2 weeks of training, helping me set my openers and provided me with some tips on how to perform at my best during the event. And then there was the rest of the crew who I have to extent my thanks; NaturalGuy, J-Dawg, and G-Diesel. We trained together a few times leading up to the event. At times, you could feel the electricity in the gym as we were all training hard for this show. It was a great time. I'd also have to thank Henri Skiba. NG, J-Dawg, and myself made a trip up to his gym a few weeks prior for Sunday Squats. We learned a great deal from all those experience veterans, including another strong dude; Tom Kemble.

Mr. Dead: And... What is looming next on the horizon, for you...???

Aggression: Another powerlifting show. Yup. I won't leave you guys in the dark. I won't say 'stay tuned'. I'm telling you that I will be doing another one; it will go down in May. Until then ....

prowrestler
02-16-11, 12:20 pm
sounds like you heard the rock is back loool

Altered Beast
02-16-11, 12:37 pm
The Rock says....know your damn role! Nice interview, Agg!

I would truly enjoy having you follow my journey. I finally got off my ass and started one! Click below

Aggression
02-16-11, 2:02 pm
sounds like you heard the rock is back loool

Yup. I was channel surfing Monday night and coincidentally landed on RAW as he was entering the ring. I got pumped up, haha. I haven't really watched wrestling since STSA/The Rock left, but I might have to start watching again!

The Rock says....know your damn role! Nice interview, Agg!

I would truly enjoy having you follow my journey. I finally got off my ass and started one! Click below

You got it, P.

prowrestler
02-16-11, 3:23 pm
rocks hosting mania this year, i dont think he's gonna have a permanent role on the show, although he sure made it look like he wants to be around.

the guy egnited the arena like i have not seen in YEARS

Razor
02-16-11, 3:35 pm
rocks hosting mania this year, i dont think he's gonna have a permanent role on the show, although he sure made it look like he wants to be around.

Sting vs. Taker......(possibly...)

Aggression
02-16-11, 3:38 pm

I've watched the YouTube clip of his appearance about 5 times already, haha. Yeah that place erupted. Shit, like I said, I got pumped up, and I was just watching it at home, laying down.

Sting vs. Taker......(possibly...)

what

Aggression
02-16-11, 3:42 pm
The U HQ
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

preWO: Animal Rage, Animal Nitro, Universal Creatine Chews

5/3/1
- squats with J-DAWG -
Squats: barx5, barx5, 95x5, 135x5, 185x3, 230x3, 265x3, 295x7
Box Squats: 4 x 5 (225)
Standing Calf Raise: 1 x 5
Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 12
- stretch -

postWO: Universal LAVA, Animal Nitro

*Very pleased with my squats today. Last week, I struggled to nail down 5 reps with 285. Today I smoked 295 for 7. Training legs at the U HQ was a bit different for me. I don't like training legs in different environments, but I felt pretty damn good. niCe workout.

Off tomorrow
Bench Press Friday
Deadlifts Saturday

LayzieBone085
02-16-11, 5:33 pm
Killing it with J ftw.

scals
02-16-11, 6:28 pm
Solid work on the legs. Squats are looking good.

Altered Beast
02-16-11, 7:14 pm
Very kickass Agg! Hitting new PR's is the greatest feeling.

Big D
02-17-11, 9:05 am
nice work A

Enforcer
02-17-11, 9:54 am
The U HQ
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

preWO: Animal Rage, Animal Nitro, Universal Creatine Chews

5/3/1
- squats with J-DAWG -
Squats: barx5, barx5, 95x5, 135x5, 185x3, 230x3, 265x3, 295x7
Box Squats: 4 x 5 (225)
Standing Calf Raise: 1 x 5
Seated Calf Raise: 2 x 12
- stretch -

postWO: Universal LAVA, Animal Nitro

*Very pleased with my squats today. Last week, I struggled to nail down 5 reps with 285. Today I smoked 295 for 7. Training legs at the U HQ was a bit different for me. I don't like training legs in different environments, but I felt pretty damn good. niCe workout.

Off tomorrow
Bench Press Friday
Deadlifts Saturday

I miss the days of training at the U. Soild leg session with J, wish I could have been there as well, Im hitting legs 2nite, gonna try to hit a new PR all pending on how my back feels thru the first few sets. Looking forward to seeing you in about 2 weeks, keep up the hard ass work until there

Aggression
02-17-11, 12:26 pm
Killing it with J ftw.

J-DAWG provides some good motivation. We trained hard yesterday.

Solid work on the legs. Squats are looking good.

Thanks, brah!

Very kickass Agg! Hitting new PR's is the greatest feeling.

Yeah man. I've never repped 295 before, but still, it was definitely new territory for reps with that type of weight.

nice work A

Chasing you down.

I miss the days of training at the U. Soild leg session with J, wish I could have been there as well, Im hitting legs 2nite, gonna try to hit a new PR all pending on how my back feels thru the first few sets. Looking forward to seeing you in about 2 weeks, keep up the hard ass work until there

Yeah its always a good time. You should see the gym now, bro. Are you even aware that its been moved?

scals
02-17-11, 4:19 pm
Body Dynamics, Huntingdon Valley PA. Sorry for the less than descriptive text yesterday lol.

Aggression
02-18-11, 4:50 pm
Body Dynamics, Huntingdon Valley PA. Sorry for the less than descriptive text yesterday lol.

No problemo, brother. If I ever come down there, I'm in!

Aggression
02-18-11, 5:05 pm
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMAG0034.jpg

Aggression
02-18-11, 5:17 pm
The U HQ
NB, NJ 08901

*trained with J-DAWG, NG, C.C., and G

preWO: Animal Rage, Animal Nitro
intraWO: Atomic 7, CARB Max

5/3/1
Rotator Cuff Warmup: 2x12
Bench Press (slingshot): after warmups, 255x5, 290x3, 325x1
Bench Press (bodyweight for reps): ? x ?
Flat DB Fly: 1 x 7 (60s)
- stretch -

postWO: EAA Nitro, Glutamine

Nothing nuts. Heading home to Pure Focus in a few to hit triceps with CC and then abs and cardio. Deadlifts tomorrow. COME AT ME, BRO!

Altered Beast
02-18-11, 7:36 pm
COME AT ME! That shirt is wicked

Phil800101
02-18-11, 7:52 pm
Sick work in here my man! Keep it up, and see ya in a few weeks.

LayzieBone085
02-18-11, 8:35 pm
Pic = LOL

Aggression
02-21-11, 8:46 am
COME AT ME! That shirt is wicked

Pic = LOL

My new favorite shirt, thanks to the g/f.

Sick work in here my man! Keep it up, and see ya in a few weeks.

Absolutely, bro. I'm pumped.

Aggression
02-21-11, 8:52 am
Friday, February 18, 2011
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

*Hit chest earlier at The U, so I just went in to hit some triceps with CC.

Straight Bar Pressdowns: 4 x 8-10
Skullcrushers: 3 x 10
Rope Pressdowns: 3 x 10
Single Arm Overhead DB Extension: 3 x 10
- stretch -

Abs and cardio (1mile)

postWO: EAA Nitro
------------------------------
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

preWO: Universal Shock Therapy + Animal Nitro

5/3/1
Deadlifts: warmups, 320x5, 360x3, 405x7 *PR
Seated Cable Row: 2 x 10
Nautilus Pullover Machine: 2 x 10
Good Mornings: 2 x 10
- stretch -
1 mile run

postWO: EAA Nitro, Glutamine, Storm, Vanadyl Sulfate

Altered Beast
02-21-11, 12:50 pm
NICE WORK on the PR's!

Agg, you really do resemble Vin Diesel! Does Vin come from Jersey?

B Con
02-21-11, 1:34 pm
DAMN serious work being done in here. Great work on the PRs... that back is gonna be sore after those deads...

What's your training schedule look like for the Arnold? Maybe we could get a session in...

prowrestler
02-21-11, 1:54 pm
sick deadlift pr

Beach91
02-21-11, 6:57 pm
Nice brother, PRs is what this game is all about, solid work A