PDA

View Full Version : SetPRsDrinkPBRs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

FitPrincess122
05-06-11, 11:02 am
I think hitting up the ABC sounds like a genius idea. And huge congrats on the home closing!

as for the truck... we'll i think there's two ways to look at it: 1. Completely agree with Polk about " If you can't drive what you want when your 25 w no kids when can you right?" but on the other hand 2. like someone told Big D the other day and dunno if this is verbatim but something like "work like nobody wants to for a few years, then live like everyone wats to for the rest of your life..." by making the small sarcrifices now can pay off in the long run... invest the extra money you'd be spending on a car payment and then in a few years buy urself whatever loaded F-150 and not have a car payment that ur getting raped on interest by... but hey thats just me. lol

Enforcer
05-06-11, 11:27 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

preWO: Shock Therapy

Deload Week

Chest:
Pushups: max reps in 1min
Incline BB Press: 135x2x8, 185x2x8
Flat DB Press: 80x8, 90x8, 90x8
Decline DB Fly: 3x8 (60s)
Cable Fly: 2x12
Machine Press: 2x8
- stretch -

Traps:
DB Shrugs: 3x10
Smith Machine Shrugs: 3x10

25min on bike

postWO: EAA Nitro

*didn't worry about big weight. rather, went in there strictly for teh pumps. And fuck did I get one. Chest was swole as hell. Loved it. Off today, hopefully seeing FastFive tonight. Tomorrow will be another BB-workout with some cardio.

Pushups to start the workout huh? Nice lil change up bro, and hell yea that will def. help throw a shit load of blood into your chest right away. After all the pushups we did in the acdemy, I dont want to ever have to do another one again..lol. Keep killin it bro, the J-Shore is calling your name...lol

scals
05-06-11, 12:06 pm
I planned on it until the ABC was set for that day. But since I'll be seeing you at the Mid-Atlantics, I think I'll hit up the ABC tomorrow and then see you at the Mids. Best of luck, bro. Rumor has it you're looking pretty shredded.

Awesome brother. Appreciate you coming to the MA. Thats the bigger of the two shows, and really planning on destroying that one.

I don't know how true the rumor you heard was, but I'll provide some pics tomorrow lol.

Enforcer
05-06-11, 12:09 pm
1 day way bro, wishing you all the best of luck. Cant wait to see your results

Polk17
05-06-11, 12:17 pm
I think hitting up the ABC sounds like a genius idea. And huge congrats on the home closing!

as for the truck... we'll i think there's two ways to look at it: 1. Completely agree with Polk about " If you can't drive what you want when your 25 w no kids when can you right?" but on the other hand 2. like someone told Big D the other day and dunno if this is verbatim but something like "work like nobody wants to for a few years, then live like everyone wats to for the rest of your life..." by making the small sarcrifices now can pay off in the long run... invest the extra money you'd be spending on a car payment and then in a few years buy urself whatever loaded F-150 and not have a car payment that ur getting raped on interest by... but hey thats just me. lol

I said that too... Lol... I think they are both true... Because in the grand scheme of life... What's a car payment and some toys compared to all the money you will mJe your whole life... I work a ton... 70+ a week... But I also live too... If I die tomorrow I will be satisfied for sure...

Polk17
05-06-11, 12:20 pm
I do make other sacrifices I should say my ride is just important to me... To each there own I guess...

FitPrincess122
05-06-11, 12:36 pm
I said that too... Lol... I think they are both true... Because in the grand scheme of life... What's a car payment and some toys compared to all the money you will mJe your whole life... I work a ton... 70+ a week... But I also live too... If I die tomorrow I will be satisfied for sure...

Well golly you're a man full of wisdom! i like! 70+... my goodness!.. what do you do?

Polk17
05-06-11, 1:10 pm
Well golly you're a man full of wisdom! i like! 70+... my goodness!.. what do you do?

I coach college baseball... Manage the gym at that school... Do the S & C for the athletes.... Recruit... Studying my MBA... And run my private baseball lesson business... And I have my training certification.... So o do that occasionally...

FitPrincess122
05-06-11, 1:14 pm
I coach college baseball... Manage the gym at that school... Do the S & C for the athletes.... Recruit... Studying my MBA... And run my private baseball lesson business... And I have my training certification.... So o do that occasionally...

Thats awesome! I played ball myself... where abouts do you coach? MBA on top of all that? How's that going? I've thought about rolling right into getting mine.... BUT... I thinking a break is needed.

Polk17
05-06-11, 1:26 pm
Thats awesome! I played ball myself... where abouts do you coach? MBA on top of all that? How's that going? I've thought about rolling right into getting mine.... BUT... I thinking a break is needed.

Community College in FL... I took two years off before my MBA... It's ok, very time consuming... But it's an 18 month program... I have two classes and a project and I'm done February 1st... So the hard parts over... It's strictly a marketability move, I want to be a Head Coach in college, and i think that'll help a lot....

Aggression
05-06-11, 1:32 pm
Ya the only problem is.... I'm not 25 anymore... Turned 26 last week, not used to having to say 26...

Ha, I feel ya. There are times now where I have to think about my age. Its not like I'm 21 anymore, where the age is an awesome thing ..

I feel ya on this one. It seems like as summer approaches I always have the urge to get tatted up again. Ideally I would do it in a couple weeks so I can freely enjoy the pool when it opens up towards the end of the month and not have to worry about the chlorine. Now I just gotta figure out what I want.

Yeah I may wait until the end of summer. I'll spend the next few months thinking about what I want and drawing it up. I'll be ready come the fall, haha.

Thanks!

Yeah two very logical statements. I think I'll run my current car into the ground. Once it bites the dust, then I'll get myself a toy.

Pushups to start the workout huh? Nice lil change up bro, and hell yea that will def. help throw a shit load of blood into your chest right away. After all the pushups we did in the acdemy, I dont want to ever have to do another one again..lol. Keep killin it bro, the J-Shore is calling your name...lol

Pushups and Situps, max reps for 1min before every workout for the next few weeks, E. You know how I be doing.

Awesome brother. Appreciate you coming to the MA. Thats the bigger of the two shows, and really planning on destroying that one.

I don't know how true the rumor you heard was, but I'll provide some pics tomorrow lol.

I'll be there when the destruction commences.

Ya gotta live ... no doubt. Fully agree.

I do make other sacrifices I should say my ride is just important to me... To each there own I guess...

MAJOR

THREAD

HIJACK

IN

Community College in FL... I took two years off before my MBA... It's ok, very time consuming... But it's an 18 month program... I have two classes and a project and I'm done February 1st... So the hard parts over... It's strictly a marketability move, I want to be a Head Coach in college, and i think that'll help a lot....

HERE

FitPrincess122
05-06-11, 1:40 pm
Ha, I feel ya. There are times now where I have to think about my age. Its not like I'm 21 anymore, where the age is an awesome thing ..

Yeah I may wait until the end of summer. I'll spend the next few months thinking about what I want and drawing it up. I'll be ready come the fall, haha.

Thanks!

Yeah two very logical statements. I think I'll run my current car into the ground. Once it bites the dust, then I'll get myself a toy.

Pushups and Situps, max reps for 1min before every workout for the next few weeks, E. You know how I be doing.

I'll be there when the destruction commences.

Ya gotta live ... no doubt. Fully agree.

MAJOR

THREAD

HIJACK

IN

HERE

Sry A... won't happen again... lol. Yes...i agree with ur plan on ur ride... good thinking! =)

Polk17
05-06-11, 1:42 pm
Lol... Ghost town at work in the summer sonic bored as hell... And my thread is quiet... My bad bro...

FitPrincess122
05-06-11, 1:48 pm
And I like ur thining on pushups/situps pre wo

Polk17
05-06-11, 1:48 pm
So I'm***

Polk17
05-06-11, 4:12 pm
Cervesas on Cinco De Mayo??

Aggression
05-06-11, 4:25 pm
Sry A... won't happen again... lol. Yes...i agree with ur plan on ur ride... good thinking! =)

One day!

And I like ur thining on pushups/situps pre wo

Along with becoming a strength-monster, I still want to be agile and fit. Gotta do it all.

Cervesas on Cinco De Mayo??

Unfortunately, no. I've been busy with paper work for the mortgage last night and today. Gotta get things done asap if I want to close on the 16th!

Polk17
05-06-11, 5:19 pm
Unfortunately, no. I've been busy with paper work for the mortgage last night and today. Gotta get things done asap if I want to close on the 16th!

Sounds to me like you you got your priorities in line... Respect... Least you got MDW on the Horizon...

Phil800101
05-07-11, 1:35 pm
Nice work there bro!

Aggression
05-07-11, 5:46 pm
Sounds to me like you you got your priorities in line... Respect... Least you got MDW on the Horizon...

Amen. It's coming fast!

Aggression
05-08-11, 1:28 pm
Let's wrap up what Aggression dabbled in this weekend ....

Friday, May 6, 2011
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township NJ

pushups: max reps in 1min
situps: max reps in 1min
Cardio: 1.5mile run
Cardio: 25min on Bike

postWO: Atomic 7
-------------------------------
Saturday, May 7, 2011
NJ ABC
Gold's Gym
Teterboro, NJ

preWO: Rage+Pump

trained with mdobro and Punishir

Back:
Seated Cable Rows: 2 warmups, 3 sets 6-10
DB Rows: 3x8-10 (130sx8)
Hammer Strength High Row: 3x10
Lat Pulldown: 3x10
Biceps:
Machine Preacher Curl (single arm): 2 warmups, 3x10
EZ-Bar Curl: 3x10
Front Double Bicep Cable Curl: 2x10
DB Hammer Curl: 2x10
- stretch -

postWO: Atomic 7, Nitro
----------------
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township NJ

Cardio: 1.5mile run
Cardio: 15min on treadmill

postWO: Atomic 7, Animal Nitro

prowrestler
05-08-11, 1:35 pm
nice little weekend there, some good rows

Phil800101
05-08-11, 2:45 pm
Nice work bro! Strong rowing on Saturday, and I like those functional workouts on Friday and today.

Enforcer
05-08-11, 4:05 pm
Was great to see you yesterday at the ABC bro, keep killing it in the gym

Aggression
05-09-11, 9:03 am
nice little weekend there, some good rows

Thanks, P. Back strength as increased since the 5/3/1, indefinitely. The 130s were for an EASY 8. I could have slung the 150s or more, but I was still 'deloading', haha.

Nice work bro! Strong rowing on Saturday, and I like those functional workouts on Friday and today.

Gotta stay fit as well as big and strong!

Was great to see you yesterday at the ABC bro, keep killing it in the gym

Always a pleasure, my brother.

Funky
05-09-11, 9:09 am
Thanks, P. Back strength as increased since the 5/3/1, indefinitely. The 130s were for an EASY 8. I could have slung the 150s or more, but I was still 'deloading', haha.

Deloading on 130's man that must suck only doing 130's for a deload LMAO!! Too be young and strong as shit!!

scals
05-09-11, 10:49 am
Looks like a good weekend. 130s is solid for a deload!

Razor
05-09-11, 10:59 am
Looking mighty thick in those new pics of the ABC brotha! Keep that shit up my man!

Mr. Dead
05-09-11, 1:49 pm
Looking mighty thick in those new pics of the ABC brotha! Keep that shit up my man!

Agreed...!!!

LayzieBone085
05-09-11, 5:00 pm
A you are looking solid bro.

prowrestler
05-09-11, 6:03 pm
130s on deload...i missed the whole deload part lol

Aggression
05-10-11, 10:25 am
Deloading on 130's man that must suck only doing 130's for a deload LMAO!! Too be young and strong as shit!!

Ha! My strength has definitely increased over the course of using the 5/3/1, no doubt. Using the 130s used to be my top set. But this time around I just grabbed them to be conservative. Winning at its finest.

Looks like a good weekend. 130s is solid for a deload!

Yup! Gaining strength!

Ahhh thick isn't what I'm looking for! Although I guess it shows my gains over the course of the last few months. Now I'm trying to look shred piece. But as I 'diet down', I'm gaining weight, haha.

A you are looking solid bro.

Thanks, LB. Just trying to drop some body fat now. Gotta look sexy.

130s on deload...i missed the whole deload part lol

Ha. As I mentioned above, those 130s used to be my heavy set. But I could have easily grabbed 150s or higher.

Razor
05-10-11, 10:27 am
Ha! My strength has definitely increased over the course of using the 5/3/1, no doubt. Using the 130s used to be my top set. But this time around I just grabbed them to be conservative. Winning at its finest.

Yup! Gaining strength!

Ahhh thick isn't what I'm looking for! Although I guess it shows my gains over the course of the last few months. Now I'm trying to look shred piece. But as I 'diet down', I'm gaining weight, haha.

Thanks, LB. Just trying to drop some body fat now. Gotta look sexy.

Ha. As I mentioned above, those 130s used to be my heavy set. But I could have easily grabbed 150s or higher.

well i didn't mean you look like a fatass LOL or that you're sportin the bulking look. but you are like say thicker than you were at the Arnold. haha

Aggression
05-10-11, 10:32 am
well i didn't mean you look like a fatass LOL or that you're sportin the bulking look. but you are like say thicker than you were at the Arnold. haha

Nah, I got ya. I appreciate it. Yeah I've noticed a 'thicker' appearance over the last few months. Now its time to shred that mother fucker down.

Aggression
05-10-11, 10:35 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township

preWO: Rage+Creatine Chews

Cinco-Tres-Uno
Bike: 5min
BB Squat: warmups, 235x5, 270x5, 305x7
Leg Press: 3x10 (8pps ... BURIED!)
Lying Leg Curl: 2x10
Standing Calf Raise: 3x5
Seated Calf Raise: 2x12
- stretch -

postWO: Nitro, Atomic 7

*I do squats on a Monday
*last wave: 300x7. this wave: 305x7. BOOM
*Bench Press tonight with tha slingshot.

Loomis
05-10-11, 10:51 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township

Cinco-Tres-Uno
- stretch -

*I do squats on a Monday

SOLID!

lovin the Cinco-Tres-Uno

Big D
05-10-11, 10:58 am
*I do squats on a Monday

its a marathon not a sprint

GSant434
05-10-11, 11:08 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township

Cinco-Tres-Uno
- stretch -

*I do squats on a Monday

Nice work on that continual climb upward A. A nice increase of 35 pounds on squat.

When you do the slingshot (which is sitting in my cart right now, just waiting for payday to order it), how much do you overshoot your poundage by. Or are you keeping the numbers the same and just going for the extra reps with the weight?

FitPrincess122
05-10-11, 11:09 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township

Cinco-Tres-Uno
- stretch -

*I do squats on a Monday

nice leg work!

so where are these pictures that everyone is saying ur looking thick??? I wanna see! lol

Aggression
05-10-11, 11:21 am
SOLID!

lovin the Cinco-Tres-Uno

ha, gotta mix it up a little.

its a marathon not a sprint

truth. learned that a long time ago. but ever since october, I've been steadily increasing all my lifts. one of my main goals was to be repping 315 and then repping 300+ on all weeks of my 5/3/1. mission accomplished. on to bigger goals now; 400lb squat and a 500lb dead.

Nice work on that continual climb upward A. A nice increase of 35 pounds on squat.

When you do the slingshot (which is sitting in my cart right now, just waiting for payday to order it), how much do you overshoot your poundage by. Or are you keeping the numbers the same and just going for the extra reps with the weight?

With the 5/3/1, I have two different grids; one for raw and one for the slingshot. Each grid is based off of my one rep max that I attempted for each way. My max for raw is 315lbs. My max for the slingshot is 365. Both numbers were taken within a few weeks of each other. So for me, the slingshot added 50lbs. With the 5/3/1, I usually alternate back and forth; wave 1: raw, wave 2: sling. I'm going back-to-back sling waves for the first time this month, just for something different.

so where are these pictures that everyone is saying ur looking thick??? I wanna see! lol

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/NJ%20ABC/Golds%20Gym%20Teterboro%202011/NJABC-GoldsTeterboro2011054.jpg

Big D
05-10-11, 11:23 am
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sweet curl machine bro

FitPrincess122
05-10-11, 11:32 am
ha, gotta mix it up a little.

truth. learned that a long time ago. but ever since october, I've been steadily increasing all my lifts. one of my main goals was to be repping 315 and then repping 300+ on all weeks of my 5/3/1. mission accomplished. on to bigger goals now; 400lb squat and a 500lb dead.

With the 5/3/1, I have two different grids; one for raw and one for the slingshot. Each grid is based off of my one rep max that I attempted for each way. My max for raw is 315lbs. My max for the slingshot is 365. Both numbers were taken within a few weeks of each other. So for me, the slingshot added 50lbs. With the 5/3/1, I usually alternate back and forth; wave 1: raw, wave 2: sling. I'm going back-to-back sling waves for the first time this month, just for something different.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/NJ%20ABC/Golds%20Gym%20Teterboro%202011/NJABC-GoldsTeterboro2011054.jpg

Damn A... u look good! Looks like you added some quality size since Cbus... Keep killin it!

Aggression
05-10-11, 11:40 am
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sweet curl machine bro

I iz all about teh pumps, brah!

Damn A... u look good! Looks like you added some quality size since Cbus... Keep killin it!

Thanks! Now its time to shred!

Phil800101
05-10-11, 12:23 pm
Enjoy the SUTAS my man! Nice work.

Razor
05-10-11, 1:00 pm
Nah, I got ya. I appreciate it. Yeah I've noticed a 'thicker' appearance over the last few months. Now its time to shred that mother fucker down.

hahaha we're on the same goal my man.

Aggression
05-10-11, 3:46 pm
Enjoy the SUTAS my man! Nice work.

haha, word.

hahaha we're on the same goal my man.

keep truckin'!

Aggression
05-10-11, 3:54 pm
I never count macros. Back in the day, I used FitDay.com to calculate all my shit. But in the past few years, I don't get too detailed. I just eat what I feel my body needs.

Right now, I'm cutting down, trying to drop some body fat to look sexy for the beaches. I've been struggling during the last 5 weeks. I started at 209.4lbs. After a week, the scale read the same; 209.4lbs. I then dropped some carbs and went down to 208.6lbs. I've been fluctuating back and forth between 206.8 and 207.5 for the past 3 weeks. I enlisted the help of Rage for some diet advice. We took my normal diet and make some tweaks. After a few days of ADDING food (and carbs), I dropped some weight and then hit a snag again.

As of tomorrow, per Rage's request, I'm dropping another 50g carbs. I'm fine with that. On a whim, I decided to put my food into the FitDay calculator. It was a shock when I saw the final tally and realize how little I'm eating. However, with that amount, I'm still gaining strength and I happened to gain half a pound this week. Fuck it.

Here's my diet, meal by meal (as of tomorrow, 5/11)

meal1: 6egg whites, 1s protein, 1/2c oats
meal2: 7oz sirloin, 4oz sweet potato
meal3: 6oz chicken, 1/2c brown rice
meal4: 7oz chicken, 5oz sweet potato
meal5: postWO - Atomic 7
meal6: 7oz chicken, large green salad
meal7: 2s protein, glutamine

Here's the macros, broken down by fitday:
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/DIET51011.jpg

*Note: I did not include greens in there, as they barely count as anything.

LayzieBone085
05-10-11, 4:03 pm
Ur chicken breast numbers are way off.. 20oz of cooked chicken at 43g of fat? HELL NO.

Big C
05-10-11, 4:36 pm
What's up my brother. Been a while since I stopped by, but I've seen some of your recent vids...definately bigger and stronger since the Arnold it looks like.

Like the diet too....might be time to tighten up my carbs as well.

unclejason
05-10-11, 6:47 pm
I never count macros. Back in the day, I used FitDay.com to calculate all my shit. But in the past few years, I don't get too detailed. I just eat what I feel my body needs.

Right now, I'm cutting down, trying to drop some body fat to look sexy for the beaches. I've been struggling during the last 5 weeks. I started at 209.4lbs. After a week, the scale read the same; 209.4lbs. I then dropped some carbs and went down to 208.6lbs. I've been fluctuating back and forth between 206.8 and 207.5 for the past 3 weeks. I enlisted the help of Rage for some diet advice. We took my normal diet and make some tweaks. After a few days of ADDING food (and carbs), I dropped some weight and then hit a snag again.

As of tomorrow, per Rage's request, I'm dropping another 50g carbs. I'm fine with that. On a whim, I decided to put my food into the FitDay calculator. It was a shock when I saw the final tally and realize how little I'm eating. However, with that amount, I'm still gaining strength and I happened to gain half a pound this week. Fuck it.

Here's my diet, meal by meal (as of tomorrow, 5/11)

meal1: 6egg whites, 1s protein, 1/2c oats
meal2: 7oz sirloin, 4oz sweet potato
meal3: 6oz chicken, 1/2c brown rice
meal4: 7oz chicken, 5oz sweet potato
meal5: postWO - Atomic 7
meal6: 7oz chicken, large green salad
meal7: 2s protein, glutamine

Here's the macros, broken down by fitday:
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/DIET51011.jpg

*Note: I did not include greens in there, as they barely count as anything.

Thanks for posting this man; this looks like a solid nutrition plan. I need to get on track with this; my diet has been a free for all lately. I've noticed when I eat cleaner I get stronger which makes sense cause you're feeding your body foods it can utilize to repair and grow new muscle.

Phil800101
05-10-11, 9:42 pm
Solid diet there.

Aggression
05-11-11, 8:16 am
Ur chicken breast numbers are way off.. 20oz of cooked chicken at 43g of fat? HELL NO.

Good point. I didn't look too closely at each breakdown, just the overall counts.

What's up my brother. Been a while since I stopped by, but I've seen some of your recent vids...definately bigger and stronger since the Arnold it looks like.

Like the diet too....might be time to tighten up my carbs as well.

Appreciate it, C. Yup I'm just trying to tighten up a bit. No point for a 210lb guy to be walking around with some gut. Gotta strip it away.

Thanks for posting this man; this looks like a solid nutrition plan. I need to get on track with this; my diet has been a free for all lately. I've noticed when I eat cleaner I get stronger which makes sense cause you're feeding your body foods it can utilize to repair and grow new muscle.

No problem, bro. My diet became a little sloppy for a while, but now its time to revamp and recomp just a bit.

Solid diet there.

Nothing fancy. Day in, day out; same meals. Consistency will always win.

Polk17
05-11-11, 9:22 am
A, did you cut dairy products for your diet or did you just not put it on there? And Creatine chews, how are they compared to regular Creatine? How do they taste?

Aggression
05-11-11, 9:30 am
A, did you cut dairy products for your diet or did you just not put it on there? And Creatine chews, how are they compared to regular Creatine? How do they taste?

I don't eat dairy, bro. Haven't in years. At the most, I'll have an occasional yogurt, or I'll add an ounce or two to my shakes to make it thicker, or add a slice of cheese to my omelets to spice it up. I like to eat ice cream for a cheat meal. But dairy isn't consistently in my diet.

As for Creatine Chews, I like 'em. Its just straight creatine mono, 5g per serving (4 tabs). Its just something different. A different way to get your creatine. If I'm taking Animal Rage preWO, I pop 4 tabs right along with it. The grape is better than the orange, in my opinion.

Aggression
05-11-11, 9:34 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

Shock Therapy

Cinco-Tres-Uno
Bench Press w/ SlingShot: warmups, 235x5, 265x5, 300x7
DB Floor Press: 3x8
Incline DB Fly: 2x8
Rope Pushdown: 2x12
CloseGripBP/SkullCrusher (whatever that movement is called): 2x8
- stretch -
Cardio: 1.5mile run, 15min 'regular' cardio

Atomic 7

Bruiser
05-11-11, 9:46 am
Your workouts are looking killer man. Your diet looks real tight too. I gotta get back to eating better. Since we moved, we've had the house torn apart doing repairs and painting, etc. So no room or time to make decent meals. My body is suffereing and I know it. I like the looks of your diet, and might try it out here next week when things settle down.

Polk17
05-11-11, 10:01 am
I don't eat dairy, bro. Haven't in years. At the most, I'll have an occasional yogurt, or I'll add an ounce or two to my shakes to make it thicker, or add a slice of cheese to my omelets to spice it up. I like to eat ice cream for a cheat meal. But dairy isn't consistently in my diet.

As for Creatine Chews, I like 'em. Its just straight creatine mono, 5g per serving (4 tabs). Its just something different. A different way to get your creatine. If I'm taking Animal Rage preWO, I pop 4 tabs right along with it. The grape is better than the orange, in my opinion.

I see... I'm the same w ice cream except I drink a pretty good amount of milk... Probly close to a 1/2 gallon a day... I am really starting to believe the guys who say add a gallon of milk to your regular diet and you'll gain significant body weight if your training is in check... I might have to ditch most of that milk and go to straight DDP and H2O...

Aggression
05-11-11, 10:12 am
Your workouts are looking killer man. Your diet looks real tight too. I gotta get back to eating better. Since we moved, we've had the house torn apart doing repairs and painting, etc. So no room or time to make decent meals. My body is suffereing and I know it. I like the looks of your diet, and might try it out here next week when things settle down.

I'll be in the same boat soon, B. I close on a house this coming Monday. Not too much work needs to be done, but it will be a few days of work before we can settle in. I'm just going to have to make do.

I see... I'm the same w ice cream except I drink a pretty good amount of milk... Probly close to a 1/2 gallon a day... I am really starting to believe the guys who say add a gallon of milk to your regular diet and you'll gain significant body weight if your training is in check... I might have to ditch most of that milk and go to straight DDP and H2O...

Milk will add body weight, no doubt. But I'm looking for lean mass, not just body weight. I drank milk back in the day, but it always left me bloated and gassy. Aside from an ounce or two here and there that I add to my shakes, or the occasional glass I have with a slice of cake (VERY RARE), I just don't drink it ... and haven't in years.

B Con
05-11-11, 10:49 am
Looking legit A!! How's things going?

Phil800101
05-11-11, 2:19 pm
Killer!

Aggression
05-12-11, 8:22 am
Looking legit A!! How's things going?

Going well, my man. Lots of shit going on lately. Closing on a house this Monday, stripping away the body fat, and gaining strength. Come at me.

Killer!

Gotta have a killer mentality if you want progress.

Aggression
05-12-11, 8:23 am
Batman dun goofed

http://youtu.be/JHtOsQcVE_8

scals
05-12-11, 8:56 am
Batman dun goofed

http://youtu.be/JHtOsQcVE_8

Damn LOL

Loomis
05-12-11, 9:14 am
mwahahahahahah!!!!

only in vegas!

Aggression
05-12-11, 9:35 am
- No weight training last night
- Went for a run post-work (2miles), took a pack of Nitro post.
- Deadlifts today at Pure Focus, followed by accessory work and then about 30min cardio
- Military Presses Friday

scals
05-12-11, 9:36 am
Kill the deads tonight bro!!!

Aggression
05-12-11, 4:02 pm

No doubt.

Hitting up some deads in about 90min, leaving work in 30min.

What type of assistance should I do after the deads? Hit me back with some options.

Phil800101
05-12-11, 4:11 pm

Do it!

No doubt.

What type of assistance should I do after the deads? Hit me back with some options.

Hyperextensions. BB Rows. Kroc rows.

Polk17
05-12-11, 4:12 pm
No doubt.

Conv rack pulls... Wide GM'S... Dumbbell RDLs... Abs...

Loomis
05-12-11, 4:54 pm
krock rows, leg curls, hack squats, and hanging leg raises. I end my work outs with dip / chins supersets.

LayzieBone085
05-12-11, 8:12 pm
Barbell Rows, Glute Ham Raises, Close grip Pulldowns, Stiff Leg Deadlifts.

Aggression
05-13-11, 8:20 am
Do it!

Hyperextensions. BB Rows. Kroc rows.

Conv rack pulls... Wide GM'S... Dumbbell RDLs... Abs...

krock rows, leg curls, hack squats, and hanging leg raises. I end my work outs with dip / chins supersets.

Barbell Rows, Glute Ham Raises, Close grip Pulldowns, Stiff Leg Deadlifts.

Definitely utilized some of the recommended movements, but not all ...

Aggression
05-13-11, 8:49 am
Not pretty, but effective and easy to go down ..

Breakfast porridge (ala Dorian Yates)
1/2c oatmeal
6 egg whites
2tbsp cinnamon

BOOM

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/91f2fcc1.jpg

FitPrincess122
05-13-11, 8:53 am

1/2c oatmeal
6 egg whites
2tbsp cinnamon

BOOM

hmmm... egg whites & oats. How is that? I have to say that i'm likin the green... it makes the photo pop!

Loomis
05-13-11, 8:59 am
love it!

Aggression
05-13-11, 9:47 am
hmmm... egg whites & oats. How is that? I have to say that i'm likin the green... it makes the photo pop!

Its not bad. I anticipated it to be much worse, but it wasn't bad at all. In a weird way, it was flavorless.

love it!

At least someone did, haha.

Aggression
05-13-11, 9:49 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township NJ

Cinco-Tres-Uno
Deadlifts: warmups [can't remember actual weight], 385x5 [DEAD-FUCKING-STOP-REPS]
*left a few reps in the tank; didn't go balls out
BB Row: 135x8, 185x8, 225x8, 275x8
Good Mornings: 2x8
Seated One-Arm High-Pad Curl: 3x10
BB Curl [short bar]: 3x10
Cardio: 30min

postWO: Atomic 7, Nitro

Bruiser
05-13-11, 9:57 am

1/2c oatmeal
6 egg whites
2tbsp cinnamon

BOOM

HAHAHA, that reminds me of his ads... "Tastes like shit but it works".

Polk17
05-13-11, 10:05 am

1/2c oatmeal
6 egg whites
2tbsp cinnamon

BOOM

Is this a microwave creation?

Aggression
05-13-11, 10:55 am
HAHAHA, that reminds me of his ads... "Tastes like shit but it works".

Didn't taste like shit, thankfully, haha. But it definitely does the job.

Is this a microwave creation?

Yes. I cooked the oats separately, 1/2c dry oats, 1c water, micro for 60s. For the egg whites, I cooked 'em in 30s intervals, stirring in between. It took about 3-4 rounds of cooking. Then I just dumped 'em into the bowl of freshly cooked oats, stirred that shiz up, topped with cinnamon and consumed.

Loomis
05-13-11, 11:10 am
Didn't taste like shit, thankfully, haha. But it definitely does the job.

Yes. I cooked the oats separately, 1/2c dry oats, 1c water, micro for 60s. For the egg whites, I cooked 'em in 30s intervals, stirring in between. It took about 3-4 rounds of cooking. Then I just dumped 'em into the bowl of freshly cooked oats, stirred that shiz up, topped with cinnamon and consumed.

thats one of my favorite meals, the only difference is i do the eggs in a pan

Sprint
05-13-11, 11:12 am

1/2c oatmeal
6 egg whites
2tbsp cinnamon

BOOM

It looks to me like a larvae that's just been dug out of the ground.

Talk about gettin sum grub.

Aggression
05-13-11, 11:15 am
thats one of my favorite meals, the only difference is i do the eggs in a pan

I have always cooked my eggs in a pan. My usual routine is to wake up in the morning, crack/cook my eggs, throw them in Tupperware, clean the pan, and head off to work. So today I tried something with the hopes of saving time/effort. I woke up and cracked 'em into Tupperware and headed off to work. Once I got to work, I made 'em in the micro. Saved time in the morning cooking in the pan and needing to clean the pan. WIN.

Loomis
05-13-11, 11:29 am
nothing wrong with a win. instead of cinnamon, give cayenne pepper a try. i grabbed it once by mistake and it turned out to be pretty good.

Aggression
05-13-11, 11:30 am
I'll bust out heavy squats, deads, and bench presses. On my off-days, I spend my time on the hardwood/pavement, breaking ankles and posterizing innocent victims ..

Behold ...

SKYHOOKIN' IT UP
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/6221b53d.jpg

NOTHING BUT THE BOTTOM OF THE NET
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/502c1868.jpg

YES, I CAN FINISH WITH THE RIGHT OR THE LEFT (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID)
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/d022e966.jpg

Aggression
05-13-11, 11:33 am
nothing wrong with a win. instead of cinnamon, give cayenne pepper a try. i grabbed it once by mistake and it turned out to be pretty good.

HA! I've done the same with crushed red pepper b/c the bottle looked identical. I once accidentally put crushed red pepper in my oatmeal. I also accidentally once put cinnamon on my burgers, lol.

Polk17
05-13-11, 11:51 am
I'll bust out heavy squats, deads, and bench presses. On my off-days, I spend my time on the hardwood/pavement, breaking ankles and posterizing innocent victims ..

Behold ...

SKYHOOKIN' IT UP
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/6221b53d.jpg

NOTHING BUT THE BOTTOM OF THE NET
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/502c1868.jpg

YES, I CAN FINISH WITH THE RIGHT OR THE LEFT (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID)
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/d022e966.jpg

Too nice... When you hit the 500 Squat you'll be able to throw it down... At least that's what I'm banking on...

Phil800101
05-13-11, 12:42 pm
Strong! Good shit bro.

Nice...we've been balling it up after our workouts every night...I suck so hard it's not even funny, lol.

FitPrincess122
05-13-11, 1:06 pm
i see u A, killin em with the J... nice form!

Nix0r
05-13-11, 1:11 pm
National ABC next year. Let's hoop it up.

Big D
05-13-11, 2:11 pm
your line for that game....

2-18 shooting
2 rbs
1 block
3 steals
4 TO
1 assist

just saying

Aggression
05-13-11, 2:26 pm
Too nice... When you hit the 500 Squat you'll be able to throw it down... At least that's what I'm banking on...

Shit, my chances are behind me. I was able to dunk a volleyball in my high school days. I can still grab rim off two feet, but I've some a bit of my vertical.

Strong! Good shit bro.

Nice...we've been balling it up after our workouts every night...I suck so hard it's not even funny, lol.

Consistency. I played for about 12 years and then stopped. It took me a few weeks but I'm finding my groove.

i see u A, killin em with the J... nice form!

You know it.

National ABC next year. Let's hoop it up.

I AM DOWN

your line for that game....

2-18 shooting
2 rbs
1 block
3 steals
4 TO
1 assist

just saying

I think the only thing you got right was the blocks. It was more like ..

25pts
12 rbs
1 blk
5 steals
2 TO
8 assists

or something like that.

Big D
05-13-11, 2:28 pm
I think the only thing you got right was the blocks. It was more like ..

25pts
12 rbs
1 blk
5 steals
2 TO
8 assists

or something like that.

damnnn the dreams you got going on with ANIMAL PM are top notch

Aggression
05-13-11, 2:36 pm

Any time, any where, brah. My hoop game is nasty.

Aggression
05-13-11, 2:37 pm
The U HQ
NB NJ 08901

preWO: Animal Rage

Cinco-Tres-Uno
Rotator Cuff Warmup: 2x12
Standing BB Press: warmups, 130x5, 150x5, 170x6
MixedGrip Pullups: 50 reps
Dips: 50 reps
Face Pulls: 3x12
- stretch -

heading to the gym for 30min cardio post-work.

scals
05-13-11, 2:58 pm
Good work on the deads and the mils brother.

Loomis
05-13-11, 3:00 pm

mwahahahahahaha

Loomis
05-13-11, 3:01 pm
aggs, do you buy egg whites or do up your own?

Big D
05-13-11, 3:20 pm
Any time, any where, brah. My hoop game is nasty.

ill body you down low... you wont know what to do when the smaller whiter shaq comes around

Aggression
05-13-11, 3:26 pm
Good work on the deads and the mils brother.

Thanks, bro. Slowly gaining ..

aggs, do you buy egg whites or do up your own?

I buy 5dozen eggs for $6.50 at BJ's Wholesale. Crack 'em and toss the yolks ..

ill body you down low... you wont know what to do when the smaller whiter shaq comes around

Please. I D-ed up dudes who were 6'8 and 250 while in high school, and at that time, I was only about 180. Come at me.

Altered Beast
05-13-11, 3:31 pm
It's only the same if you let it be, Agg!

Big D
05-13-11, 5:07 pm
Please. I D-ed up dudes who were 6'8 and 250 while in high school, and at that time, I was only about 180. Come at me.

ew 6'8 250 is gross.... someone who is 6'8 should be 330 and playing on Sunday for the G-men

Phil800101
05-14-11, 12:36 pm
Solid! Good deal.

Aggression
05-16-11, 11:37 am
ew 6'8 250 is gross.... someone who is 6'8 should be 330 and playing on Sunday for the G-men

Truth. But we're talking basketball here, not football. 6'8 250 ain't bad. Jordan was 6'6, 215lbs .. just so ya know ..

Aggression
05-16-11, 11:40 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

preWO: RAGE

Cinco-Tres-Uno
Treadmill: 5min
BB Squat: warmups [forget weight], 325x4
Seated Leg Curl: 2x12
Hip Abductor: 2x12
- stretch -
Treadmill: 5min

*Off from work today/tomorrow. Hopefully closing on home at 4pm tonight ....

Phil800101
05-16-11, 2:06 pm
Nice work! Strong squats.

scals
05-18-11, 10:49 am
Great work on the squats bro. Congrats on the house!!!

Aggression
05-18-11, 11:08 am
So the past 2 days have been pretty damn eventful. Let's see what went down ...

Sunday
Did my usual; bought/cooked food and hit the gym. I arrived at PureFocus around 11:15 to see C.Coronato on the bike doing his cardio and VinnyG finishing up his workout. Shot the shit with him for a bit; he looks fuckin' sliced. Did some warmups and hit squats; 325x4. Wanted 5, but with only 1 meal in me compared to the usual 4, I accepted it. Went home and went back to packing shit up. Took a time out to go to a BBQ. It was my girl's friend's birthday, so we spent a few hours hanging in her backyard. I brought my food with me and didn't have a single beer. However, I bought myself a pint of Gin and Sprite Zero.

Monday Evening
Originally planned on going into work until 12, but I ended up having to take a full day off. There were a few things left undone that needed to be approved/faxed over asap on Monday in order for the closing to go smoothly. So I spent Monday morning doing what was necessary. And then 4pm rolls around; closing time. We head over and sit down at the table. Pen is in hand, ready to sign my life away. The attorney comes in and says, 'We have an issue'. To make a long story short, someone from the bank had made a typo on one of the documents, misprinting the selling price of the house. So the entire document needed to be fixed, faxed for approval, faxed back, and then brought to me. So it took about 30min of calling random people to see if it could be done that night, and then we had to wait for the Title person to come up with the documents. The woman was nice enough to put in some overtime. She drove up from Atlantic City (which is about an hour's drive) at 5pm up to Toms River once she finally received the document. Fortunately enough, she was going in the opposite direction of all the commuter traffic. Signing the paperwork took maybe 10min. What was great was that the bank had overestimated my closing costs in a big way; overshooting by about 3 grand. So the Title woman wrote me a solid reimbursement check. Crossed some T's and dotted some 'i's' and I was out the door with my keys at around 630.

Monday night
Went home, made one more clean meal and packed some things. The girl and I had a plan; drop some stuff off at the house, get take-out and a 12 pack, and enjoy life by staying overnight in the house. Both our parents came over for another look-around. My pops popped some champagne and we all celebrated. Once the parentals left, we headed out for food and drink. First stop was the liquor store; a 12pack of Smithwick's for the night and I bought a gallon of Dewar's (it was on sale for $28 .. epic win). Then we headed over to Applebee's. We got the 2 for $20 deal again ... boneless buffalo wings, and a burger. We also got a side order of mozzarella sticks. Came back to the house and feasted. I was so full, I didn't even finish one beer. Took a few sips and that was it. Food was delicious. We hooked up the DVD player to the TV and passed out.

Tuesday:
Moving Day. I woke up and rented a UHaul and got to work. Loaded up my house, drove to my new home and unloaded. Drove to my girl's house and did the same. One single trip for each house and we were done. Unloaded and then went back to the house to get to work. All the rooms need work. We started with the bedroom and family room, as both rooms need to be finished quickly; we have furniture coming this weekend. Washed down everything, took off light fixtures/sockets, and started to cut in on the ceiling with paint. Did that in both rooms and organized our boxes. Mattress was also delivered yesterday.

Wednesday
Back to work today. My pops took off from work today to start patching up the two rooms and getting ready for paint. I won't do much work in there until Friday and of course this weekend.

All this was done despite coming down with an illness on Monday. All day Monday I had an upset stomach. I thought nothing of it. But it grew worse yesterday. It graduated into a small stomach virus. Pair that with a helluva stiff neck, achy body, and just simply feeling like I got run over by a truck; it didn't bode well. Went home around 6, ate another meal and then laid around for 2 hours. Sweats and chills, back and forth. Fuck. But I trucked through it just as the truck trucked through me. You can't beat me.

I'll take some pictures and maybe video this weekend.

mritter3
05-18-11, 11:17 am
sounds like someone has been busy...congrats on the new place...thats a big deal man, solid choice with dewar's..great scotch!, nice work on the 325 numbers are on the rise keep it up.

Big D
05-18-11, 11:31 am
thats sick man.
congrats.
ill be waiting for my invite.
i want a drink

Aggression
05-18-11, 11:38 am
Found this photo on the internets. It will have to suffice until I take my own:

http://images3.clrsearch.com/prop/31363084/e77ff16e_t.jpg

FitPrincess122
05-18-11, 11:58 am
Whooooo hooooo!! Congrats A! the new place looks great! Def sounds like you been damn busy but well worth it!

smoothballer
05-18-11, 1:11 pm
Huge Congrats on the House Aggs. That is a huge moment in a person's life when those keys are placed in hand.

Polk17
05-18-11, 1:51 pm
Congrats my man...

Altered Beast
05-18-11, 2:00 pm
Kudos! A man's will cannot be stopped unless he chooses to give up...

Aggression
05-18-11, 2:25 pm
sounds like someone has been busy...congrats on the new place...thats a big deal man, solid choice with dewar's..great scotch!, nice work on the 325 numbers are on the rise keep it up.

Thanks, bro. Dewar's is my choice when it comes to a sippin' drink.

thats sick man.
congrats.
ill be waiting for my invite.
i want a drink

Thanks. You're always welcome, D.

Whooooo hooooo!! Congrats A! the new place looks great! Def sounds like you been damn busy but well worth it!

Thanks! Busy but like you said, definitely worth it.

Huge Congrats on the House Aggs. That is a huge moment in a person's life when those keys are placed in hand.

Congrats my man...

Kudos! A man's will cannot be stopped unless he chooses to give up...

Thanks guys.

------------------
Might head over tonight after work, depending on how I feel. Pops is patching up, moms is painting the bedroom, electric is on, mattress is fully delivered. Looking OK. Bedroom furniture to be delivered this weekend, along with the couches/chairs for the family room. Cable is to be hooked up Friday. But this weekend, we'll be looking pretty damn fresh. I'm hoping to be able to stay over, fully, by Sunday night. We'll see.

Still feel like 100% asshole. Haven't trained at all since Sunday. Might bench tomorrow at The U, just hitting the required reps and calling it a day. Gotta take it easy and heal.

My boy GSant sent me the new 5/3/1 manual. Good stuff in there. I'm looking forward to using one of their new programs for 'mass gaining' once I finish slicin' and dicin'.

prowrestler
05-18-11, 2:52 pm
congrats on the new house man, thats huge

Polk17
05-18-11, 3:03 pm
That would be 5/3/1 for Powerlifting?

Bruiser
05-18-11, 3:13 pm
Congrats on the new house bro. So is the home gym going in the basement or that attached garage I see in the picture?

Aggression
05-18-11, 3:30 pm
That would be 5/3/1 for Powerlifting?

Yessir

Congrats on the new house bro. So is the home gym going in the basement or that attached garage I see in the picture?

Neither. Going to the gym is an outlet for me. Personally, I would never put in a gym in my garage. However, I do plan on putting a treadmill in the garage. I'll also eventually pick up a big tire for flipping and maybe a Yoke-bar apparatus for some cardio. But actual weight training with always take place in a gym.

T o m m Y
05-18-11, 4:29 pm
You gonna get 5/3/1 for powerlifting bro?

Aggression
05-18-11, 4:31 pm
You gonna get 5/3/1 for powerlifting bro?

Already got it!

T o m m Y
05-18-11, 4:32 pm
How you like it?
Is it what you expected and more?
I gotta get my copy soon.

Aggression
05-19-11, 8:15 am
How you like it?
Is it what you expected and more?
I gotta get my copy soon.

Its very repetitive when comparing it to the original manual. But they did add some good stuff; programs like 'off season for mass', 'off season for conditioning', 'off season for strength'. They also have programs for geared lifters as well as various programs that you would use leading up to an event; off season, a few weeks out, a week out, week of, etc. It gives you a lot of options so that you can tailor it to your exact goals.

mritter3
05-19-11, 8:17 am
that new manual sounds pretty interesting...may have to pick up a copy.

Aggression
05-19-11, 10:08 am
Yesterday was worse than the day before when referring to me being ill. I felt like straight-up asshole. Sore all over, neck was as stiff as a board, stomach was all sorts of fucked up. I went from sweating to getting the chills all day. Not good. I overdosed on extra strength Tylenol all day, popped Tums, and then took the most beneficial combo right before bed; Nyquil + Animal PM. Its not the first time I've run this combo and it definitely won't be the last. Wicked successful. I woke up today feeling pretty good. Body is no longer sore. Head doesn't feel like 1,000lbs. Stomach is just slightly off, but I can tell that whatever was fucking it up is on it's way out. My neck is just a bit tight, but no where near yesterday's stiffness.

5/3/1'n it today at The U HQ. Bench Press. I think today is 315x3 w/ the SlingShot. That's all I'll be doing; just the required reps and maybe some singles, but nothing too crazy. Gotta let the body fully recover before I start blasting the weights again. I'm still OD'in on ES Tylenol just to kick the last bit of it out. Tonight will be another Nyquil + PM dose to hopefully give this sickness it's much deserved fatality.

scals
05-19-11, 10:33 am
Feel better and kill the bench. Will I see you Saturday?

Aggression
05-19-11, 3:22 pm
Feel better and kill the bench. Will I see you Saturday?

Thanks, brah. No promises for Saturday. I have a lot of work to do on the house and it needs to be done asap b/c we have a bunch of furniture coming in this weekend. We need to clean, spackle, and paint 2 rooms by then.

Aggression
05-20-11, 10:37 am
The U HQ

preWO: Animal Rage

Cinco-Tres-Uno
Bench Press: barx5x2, 135x5x2, 225x2, add slingshot, 245x3, 280x3, 315x3 [just for required reps]
- stretch -

Atomic 7 postWO

nothing crazy. still wasn't 100% yesterday and didn't want to overkill it. Deadlifting today, again for required reps only and maybe some extensions. Then running a light 1.5mile. Then heading to the home for more work.

Firedrake
05-20-11, 10:45 am
Sounds like you've been hella busy, bro -- congrats on the new house. My fiancee and I are hoping to buy later this year. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better; going through that in the middle of moving has to be nasty.

Good looking work yesterday. One of these days I need to get up to UHQ for a session, just to see what's going on.

B Con
05-23-11, 11:10 am
Damn A. Big things popping indeed. When's the house warming? haha Hope you feel better too. House looks GREAT.

Aggression
05-23-11, 2:34 pm
Sounds like you've been hella busy, bro -- congrats on the new house. My fiancee and I are hoping to buy later this year. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better; going through that in the middle of moving has to be nasty.

Good looking work yesterday. One of these days I need to get up to UHQ for a session, just to see what's going on.

Thanks, FD. Yeah falling ill sucked when it came to doing labor on the house, but I sucked t up.

Damn A. Big things popping indeed. When's the house warming? haha Hope you feel better too. House looks GREAT.

Come on up to the dirty dirty, cuz!

Aggression
05-23-11, 3:07 pm
Let's wrap up this weekend, as a lot of different things went down ..

Friday
I left work and hit the gym for some light training. Deadlifts were on the menu. Because I wasn't 100% yet, I took it easy. Reps called for 410lbsx3+. I hit 3 and called it. I did some back extensions along with some hammer rows. When it came to biceps, I teamed up with C.Coronato and N.Lepore and hit a few exercises with them before doing another round of pushups/situps in 1min, followed by a 1.5mile run. C.Coronato is looking fucking ridiculous for being 7 weeks out. Hit my house up and did a few things, mostly cleaned up. My pops was there all day painting and patching.

Saturday
Woke up and went right to my house. Spent the majority of the day there, from about 12pm to 9pm, doing labor on it. The bedroom got it's last coat of paint on the walls and the family room got its first. I then decided to sort out my kitchen. We put things away/organized a bit. And then it was TV time. I hooked up my new TV to the Fios, and sat in my new chair that was delivered earlier that day. Epic win. Finished a beer and then drove home to take care of some things. I went out and got a 'mini cheat meal' b/c I needed an influx of carbs for the next day. I just got a WaWa toasted wrap with some Cool Ranch Doritos. Fuck yeah.

Sunday
I had a physical fitness test at 9am. I woke up, ate my usual breakfast with the addition of a banana and then consumed some Rage. I headed off. The test consisted of the following things ..
- Vertical Jump: minimum was 19''. The apparatus topped out at 24''. I hit the 24'' marker with my forearm
- Situps: minimum was 36 in 1min. I did 54
- 300m run: minimum to pass was 57s. I ran it in 46s
- pushups: min. in 1min to pass was 26. I did 46. I thought I did 54 but I guess a few didn't count. The one dude in my group did 79 .. in 1min .. wtf?
- 1.5mile run: had to do it in less than 13:35. I crossed at 12:09.

Beat down, I headed out. The day just started. Showered/ate, then went to the food store. Came home, cooked meals, ate again, prepped another meal. Headed to my home for more work. The closets needed to be painted. Took care of that and replaced all wall sockets and plates. The bedroom is finally done. Now we just need furniture, which is coming Friday. The house should be very inhabitable by this weekend. Afterward, we'll need to re-do the kitchen, then the living room. But for now, it'll do. We finished all that up by 8 and then I was done. Had a beer and thought about my cheat meal. Sushi and ColdStone sounds about right. I also ordered some mozz sticks prior to sushi. Sushi was disappointing. I went out of the norm and got some random shit which didn't turn out to be so good, but at least I played it smart and got 2 classical rolls that I knew I'd like. Came home and had my ice cream; Mud Pie Mojo. Epic win. Passed out HARD last night .. IN MY OWN HOME.

Cardio tonight. And then to the house for more painting. Have to paint the closet doors from the bedroom and finish painting the family room ...

Big D
05-23-11, 3:15 pm
nice work on the test... times kinda slow there bud... hahah

let me know what you got on the agenda for the weekend.. ill be down fri-tuesday

LayzieBone085
05-23-11, 4:21 pm
On point all day EVERYDAY!

mritter3
05-23-11, 4:39 pm
i see been working on the new crib quite a bit...i know the feeling of getting your first place and wanting to make it your own....good stuff adam....we gonna see pics?

scals
05-23-11, 11:27 pm
Thanks for all the support this weekend brother. Means a lot. Hope things are coming along nicely with the house.

Aggression
05-24-11, 8:11 am
nice work on the test... times kinda slow there bud... hahah

let me know what you got on the agenda for the weekend.. ill be down fri-tuesday

Ha, slow? Nahhh, son. 265 took it, only 165 passed. I don't understand the thought process of some people. A letter is mailed about 2 months prior, describing what you need to do. I guess some people just think they can wing it. Wrong.

On point all day EVERYDAY!

That's what it takes, brah!

i see been working on the new crib quite a bit...i know the feeling of getting your first place and wanting to make it your own....good stuff adam....we gonna see pics?

Yeah I hope to get some pics/videos this weekend. The two main rooms (bedroom/family room) should be all set by this weekend so shit will be more organized. Right now I'm sleeping on our new mattress, which is just laying on the floor in one of the spare bedrooms big enough to fit the mattress and nothing else, lol.

Thanks for all the support this weekend brother. Means a lot. Hope things are coming along nicely with the house.

No doubt, my friend. Always here to push ya. I appreciate it.

Aggression
05-24-11, 9:52 am
Pulled the gym bag from my trunk post-work to change into my workout gear and realized I packed everything but gym shoes. FML. With moving all my shit into my new house, everything is erratic and all over the place, so I'm surprised it was just the shoes that were missing. So I just went home last night. I went to my parent's place to grab some more stuff (clothes, toiletries, misc accessories, etc). I'm almost fully moved out. I just have to head over this weekend to grab some non-important things.

Heading to the gym tonight, FINALLY! I worked out LAST Sunday (9 days ago), hitting squats. The next time I trained was this past Friday; deadlifts. Haven't trained since. So I'll be happy to get back in there, especially when using a new Rage prototype flavor!! Tonight I'll be hitting the required reps for the MP: 180x3. Then I'll do some accessory movements and cardio. I plan to hit the gym a few more times this week, if all goes well.

Weight bounced back up from 202.8lbs to 204.2lbs, which is NOT a bad thing. My body leveled out post stomach virus. I'm also assuming that not training/not doing cardio didn't help. So I'm happy to be 100% again. I'll finish up the week with my -1- week for the 5/3/1, hitting the required reps (maybe more if I'm feeling frisky on that particular day) and then head back to the BB'er split until mid-August

Come at me son.

Polk17
05-24-11, 10:11 am
Congrats on your spot man... Interested to see how your BB split plays out...

Loomis
05-24-11, 10:17 am
I've fallen victim to the shoe thing myself, it sucks.

glad to see you bouncing back. get some!

Aggression
05-24-11, 10:21 am
Congrats on your spot man... Interested to see how your BB split plays out...

Thanks. I did a BB'er split for about 6 years prior to running this 5/3/1 (which has been run for about 1yr). So I'm looking forward to the change. Just a freebird style of training. I MAY prioritize my weaknesses, training chest and biceps twice per week and hitting the rest with lower volume once per week. We'll see.

I've fallen victim to the shoe thing myself, it sucks.

glad to see you bouncing back. get some!

I'm surprised its only happened a handful of times. I didn't want to be doing standing military presses in brown loafers, ha!

Pulled the gym bag from my trunk post-work to change into my workout gear and realized I packed everything but gym shoes. FML. With moving all my shit into my new house, everything is erratic and all over the place, so I'm surprised it was just the shoes that were missing. So I just went home last night. I went to my parent's place to grab some more stuff (clothes, toiletries, misc accessories, etc). I'm almost fully moved out. I just have to head over this weekend to grab some non-important things.

Heading to the gym tonight, FINALLY! I worked out LAST Sunday (9 days ago), hitting squats. The next time I trained was this past Friday; deadlifts. Haven't trained since. So I'll be happy to get back in there, especially when using a new Rage prototype flavor!! Tonight I'll be hitting the required reps for the MP: 180x3. Then I'll do some accessory movements and cardio. I plan to hit the gym a few more times this week, if all goes well.

Weight bounced back up from 202.8lbs to 204.2lbs, which is NOT a bad thing. My body leveled out post stomach virus. I'm also assuming that not training/not doing cardio didn't help. So I'm happy to be 100% again. I'll finish up the week with my -1- week for the 5/3/1, hitting the required reps (maybe more if I'm feeling frisky on that particular day) and then head back to the BB'er split until mid-August

Come at me son.

FitPrincess122
05-24-11, 10:27 am
brown loafers would be cute... lol.

glad to see ur feeling better and the move in going well. tear that shit up tonight!

Loomis
05-24-11, 10:31 am
brown loafers... now thats hard core.

i think i'll pass on that up and coming trend.

Polk17
05-24-11, 10:33 am
Thanks. I did a BB'er split for about 6 years prior to running this 5/3/1 (which has been run for about 1yr). So I'm looking forward to the change. Just a freebird style of training. I MAY prioritize my weaknesses, training chest and biceps twice per week and hitting the rest with lower volume once per week. We'll see.

Ya see I am the same... BB type split my whole life until I got on 5/3/1 so
I am curious to see how it goes... Because like me, I know you really like 5/3/1 and had solid progress w it...

On another note, I pulled for a 1 RM yesterday, like you said hit my prescribed 5/3/1 sets in my 1 week for singles then kept working up to a heavy PR... Like you said that's def how you do it... I couldn't have pulled 5 and 3 and got it done...

Aggression
05-24-11, 3:30 pm
brown loafers would be cute... lol.

glad to see ur feeling better and the move in going well. tear that shit up tonight!

Yeah, definitely going to tear shit up. It's been a while since I've been ready to train hard. Tonight should be fun.

brown loafers... now thats hard core.

i think i'll pass on that up and coming trend.

Ha. You're missing out!

Ya see I am the same... BB type split my whole life until I got on 5/3/1 so
I am curious to see how it goes... Because like me, I know you really like 5/3/1 and had solid progress w it...

On another note, I pulled for a 1 RM yesterday, like you said hit my prescribed 5/3/1 sets in my 1 week for singles then kept working up to a heavy PR... Like you said that's def how you do it... I couldn't have pulled 5 and 3 and got it done...

I hope the newfound strength will translate into more muscle growth. Let's hope.

Glad you pulled that PR, bro. Yeah its definitely better to do the singles up to your max. No sense in burning out early.

Aggression
05-24-11, 3:31 pm
Looking forward to training tonight. I've trained twice in the past 9 days, so I'm salivating, especially since I'll be rocking a new flavor of Rage preWO ....

LayzieBone085
05-24-11, 4:18 pm
Fire up the rage and DO WORK!

smoothballer
05-24-11, 4:18 pm
Looking forward to training tonight. I've trained twice in the past 9 days, so I'm salivating, especially since I'll be rocking a new flavor of Rage preWO ....

Can't wait to get mine...

Loomis
05-25-11, 7:31 am
I'm going to need details! I wasn't one of the lucky ones picked, so I will have to live vicariously through you guys!

Aggression
05-25-11, 9:14 am
Fire up the rage and DO WORK!

Work was done.

Can't wait to get mine...

It's worth the wait!

I'm going to need details! I wasn't one of the lucky ones picked, so I will have to live vicariously through you guys!

I'm sure everyone will be very detailed in their logs

Aggression
05-25-11, 9:16 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

preWO: Rage prototype flavor

Cinco-Tres-Uno
Standing BB Press: warmups, 140x3, 160x3, 180x3
Seated DB Press: 3x6-10
Standing DB Laterals ss BO DB Laterals: 2x12x12
Preacher Machine 1-Arm Curl: 2x10
EZ-Bar Curls: 3x10
- stretch -
Cardio: 40min

Big D
05-25-11, 9:23 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

preWO: Rage prototype flavor

Cinco-Tres-Uno
Standing BB Press: warmups, 140x3, 160x3, 180x3
Seated DB Press: 3x6-10
Standing DB Laterals ss BO DB Laterals: 2x12x12
Preacher Machine 1-Arm Curl: 2x10
EZ-Bar Curls: 3x10
- stretch -

ahh a workout. very nice to see. how ya feeling?

Aggression
05-25-11, 9:45 am
ahh a workout. very nice to see. how ya feeling?

You ain't lying, D. I was so happy to be back in there. Felt great. I'm 100%. I was down and out (ha!) for about 6 days with that stomach virus shit, but I woke up Sunday and felt better. Yesterday was gung-ho in there. The military press is getting hard. I may have to scale that back and work up again. I was only going for required reps last night, but those 3 were fuckin' rough.

Big D
05-25-11, 9:58 am
You ain't lying, D. I was so happy to be back in there. Felt great. I'm 100%. I was down and out (ha!) for about 6 days with that stomach virus shit, but I woke up Sunday and felt better. Yesterday was gung-ho in there. The military press is getting hard. I may have to scale that back and work up again. I was only going for required reps last night, but those 3 were fuckin' rough.

hahah very clever my friend..

yea my sets were rough this am... need to decide on a plan and go from there

plans for the weekend?

Aggression
05-25-11, 10:57 am
plans for the weekend?

In between doing work on the house .. I'm getting drunk. I want to hit up Seaside at least once; I always do on MDW. My 2 best friends and my girl are working all weekend, so I'm going out random style, haha.

Big D
05-25-11, 11:00 am
In between doing work on the house .. I'm getting drunk. I want to hit up Seaside at least once; I always do on MDW. My 2 best friends and my girl are working all weekend, so I'm going out random style, haha.

ill be down all weekend.. im sure we can make room for my dudeeeeeeeee

Phil800101
05-26-11, 1:33 am
Congrats on the house bro! Looks like you've been busy, putting in solid work as always on top of the other stuff. Physical test eh? Trying to get into LE? Fire? Something else? Looks like LE to me...just wondering.

Aggression
05-26-11, 8:53 am
ill be down all weekend.. im sure we can make room for my dudeeeeeeeee

I like going out solo. It leads to more silly and random occurrences, ha. But yeah man we'll definitely meet up.

Congrats on the house bro! Looks like you've been busy, putting in solid work as always on top of the other stuff. Physical test eh? Trying to get into LE? Fire? Something else? Looks like LE to me...just wondering.

Thanks, P. Solid work in all environments.

Aggression
05-26-11, 9:04 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

preWO: Animal Rage prototype

Cinco-Tres-Uno
Squat: warmups, 270x5, 305x3, 340x2x1 (decided to hit 2 singles. banged 'em)
Hack Squat: 3x8
Single Leg DB SLDL: 2x12
Calves: 5 sets
- stretched -

---------------------
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

40min cardio w/ Atomic 7 postWO
*no weight training today.

GSant434
05-26-11, 9:43 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

preWO: Animal Rage prototype

Cinco-Tres-Uno
Squat: warmups, 270x5, 305x3, 340x2x1 (decided to hit 2 singles. banged 'em)
Hack Squat: 3x8
Single Leg DB SLDL: 2x12
Calves: 5 sets
- stretched -

---------------------
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

40min cardio w/ Atomic 7 postWO
*no weight training today.

Nice work on that squat A. Seems like you've had steady progress. How much longer before you switch off 5/3/1 for some more traditional bodybuilding while its the summer time and the livings easy?

Funky
05-26-11, 10:08 am
Your squats are coming up looking good! Congrats on the house as well!!

Aggression
05-26-11, 10:09 am
Nice work on that squat A. Seems like you've had steady progress. How much longer before you switch off 5/3/1 for some more traditional bodybuilding while its the summer time and the livings easy?

As of matter of fact, one week. I've had great progress on the 5/3/1 and have been using it since October. But being that I'm still dieting down for another 5 weeks, I'm hitting the -1- week right now and I'm done for the time being. I'll be switching back to the BB'er split for a month or two. I'll pull the 5/3/1 back up in mid-to-late August and begin a mass phase.

As for the above bolded words ... http://youtu.be/kxGh6VGxuw0

Your squats are coming up looking good! Congrats on the house as well!!

Thanks, F. Squats are feeling good. Heavy as fuck, but good.

Phil800101
05-26-11, 12:11 pm
Strong! Nice work.

prowrestler
05-26-11, 7:21 pm
good squats man.

why dont you stay on 5/3/1 for your strength aspect and change the accesory work and adjust conditioning work to fit your needs?

Aggression
05-27-11, 7:56 am
good squats man.

why dont you stay on 5/3/1 for your strength aspect and change the accesory work and adjust conditioning work to fit your needs?

I thought about it. In the end, its just because I want a change, that's all. After taxing my body for 8+ months with it, I'm just going to break for 4-6 weeks. I'll still lift heavy and hard .. and still incorporate the basic movements, but I'm just looking to slightly back off for a bit. And in all honestly, I just want to 'chase the pump' for a bit. Since I'm basically on a contest prep diet, I'm going to supplement that with a contest-prep routine; higher volume/higher reps. But I already look forward to August when I'll revert back to big eating and bigger lifting.

Bruiser
05-27-11, 8:27 am
Good luck on the new routine man. Let us know what your new split is going to look like.

Aggression
05-27-11, 8:41 am
Good luck on the new routine man. Let us know what your new split is going to look like.

My chest and biceps are my weaker body parts. So I'm thinking of trying something a bit different in hopes of sparking new growth ..

Day 1: Chest/Biceps (heavy weight for chest, pump for biceps)
Day 2: Shoulders/Triceps
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Chest/Biceps (pump for chest, heavy weight for biceps)
Day 5: Back

Off days will be thrown in there as needed. I'm hoping I can spark some new growth in my lagging areas by hitting them hard 2x per week with different rep schemes. On heavy days, I'll rely on big compound movements and heavy weight; rack presses, db presses, bb curls, db curls, etc. On the pump days, I'll rely on more of an isolation type workout; flyes, machine presses for higher reps, cable curls, etc. Also, the heavier days will have less overall volume compared to the pump days. We'll see what happens. I've never done this before, but I love being a guinea pig. I'm just trying to match up the physique in a symmetrical fashion. If I can catch my chest and biceps up to the rest of my body, I'd be temporarily happy, haha.

Aggression
05-27-11, 9:24 am
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

It is here. Woke up this morning and drove to do some cardio at 530am. Banged out 45min and headed off to work. I'm taking half a day today for one single reason; beat the rush hour traffic back home to the Jersey Shore. I'm leaving at 12, hoping to get home by 1:30pm. Bedroom furniture is to be delivered between 11-2, so once that gets in, we'll be fuckin' set in the bedroom and ready to roll. Then I'll change the outlets and their plates and clean and reinstall the air ducts in the family room and we'll be fuckin' set for the weekend. The only thing left after that would be to cut my grass, as its getting pretty gnarly. Then I'll be fuckin' chillen.

I hope to get the furniture in and then change the electrical outlets today. Hoping to hit the gym tonight around 6-630 for some SlingShot bench press and accessory work. No postWO cardio b/c that shiz is already DONE.

And then ... the festivities ... they begin.

-http://youtu.be/CjVkplphsBU
- http://youtu.be/Zane12mCcJc

Polk17
05-27-11, 10:25 am
My chest and biceps are my weaker body parts. So I'm thinking of trying something a bit different in hopes of sparking new growth ..

Day 1: Chest/Biceps (heavy weight for chest, pump for biceps)
Day 2: Shoulders/Triceps
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Chest/Biceps (pump for chest, heavy weight for biceps)
Day 5: Back

Off days will be thrown in there as needed. I'm hoping I can spark some new growth in my lagging areas by hitting them hard 2x per week with different rep schemes. On heavy days, I'll rely on big compound movements and heavy weight; rack presses, db presses, bb curls, db curls, etc. On the pump days, I'll rely on more of an isolation type workout; flyes, machine presses for higher reps, cable curls, etc. Also, the heavier days will have less overall volume compared to the pump days. We'll see what happens. I've never done this before, but I love being a guinea pig. I'm just trying to match up the physique in a symmetrical fashion. If I can catch my chest and biceps up to the rest of my body, I'd be temporarily happy, haha.

Looks solid bro... Temporarily happy is right... I don't think I'll ever been 100% happy, could always be bigger, stronger, or leaner... Be safe this wknd man...

scals
05-27-11, 11:57 am
Nice looking plan bro. Enjoy the holiday weekend in Jersey!

Aggression
05-27-11, 12:02 pm
"Time to get drunk and eat chicken nuggets"

^^ name the show in which that quote was from, WITHOUT USING GOOGLE, and I'll give you something cool.

PEACE, I'M OUTTA HERE.

scals
05-27-11, 12:08 pm
wanna say trailer park boys.

Phil800101
05-27-11, 12:56 pm
Enjoy the weekend bro!

Aggression
05-28-11, 10:11 am
wanna say trailer park boys.

Winnar!! Nicely done.

Enjoy the weekend bro!

Thanks, P. Will do. You do the same.

Aggression
05-28-11, 10:14 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township

preWO: Rage prototype + Pump

Cinco-Tres-Uno
Bench Press w/ SlingShot: warmups, 265x5, 300x3, 335x3 PR
DB Press: 75x7, 85x7, 95x7, 110sx3
Machine Fly: 2x12
Single Arm Incline HS Press: 2x10
Rope Pushdown: 2x12
Rack Press Close Grip BP: 3x5
DB Overhead Ext: 2x10
- stretch -

Hit some big PRs and felt great in there. Doing some yardwork and then hitting up deadlifts/cardio later tonight.

Phil800101
05-28-11, 10:22 am
Strong! Congrats on the PRs bro.

Loomis
05-28-11, 10:34 am
Solid bro, good job!

mritter3
05-28-11, 10:37 am
some strong workouts aggression...looks like you got a great weekend planned have a great one man...also digging the new split.

Aggression
05-31-11, 8:56 am
some strong workouts aggression...looks like you got a great weekend planned have a great one man...also digging the new split.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to hitting up the new split. Today is my final 5/3/1 session; Standing BB Press for 1+. Then its on to the next thing ..

Aggression
05-31-11, 9:03 am
Saturday, 5.28.2011
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

Cinco-Tres-Uno
Deadlifts: warmups, final set: 430x1
Chest Supported T-Bar Row: 3x10
Underhand Grip Lat Pulldown: 3x10
- stretch -
Hanging Leg Raises: 3x15
Rope Crunches: 2x20
Knee-Ups: 2x20
Cardio: 45min

Atomic 7 postWO

Went to a BBQ afterward (brought my meals) and then went out at night. Seaside was a fuckin' shit show, per the usual. Sunday was morning cardio for 45min and then cut the lawn, cooked food, did laundry, etc. Then it was cheat-meal time. Went to Taco Bell. Ordered the 'Box Meal' plus an order of chicken quesadillas. Then came home and had some ice cream. Win. Was asleep on the couch in a food coma around 9pm. Great times. Monday was spent doing pretty much nothing, as planned. Hit up 15min JumpRope right out of bed and then relaxed. Everything was done, so I went to my parent's house and sat out by the pool all day. Chillin'. Standing BB Press tonight for the final 5/3/1 and then its on to a BB'er split.

To sum up the weekend ....

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/2q39dkz.png
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/6ca8ef94.jpg

Loomis
05-31-11, 9:06 am
How did like the 5/3/1 program? and if you dont mind sharing, how did your pr's progress?

LT
05-31-11, 9:21 am
aggressive lifting in here!

Funky
05-31-11, 9:55 am
Change is always good enjoy the new stuff and let it bring out the cuts for summer!! YEAH BUDDY!!

Aggression
05-31-11, 10:43 am
How did like the 5/3/1 program? and if you dont mind sharing, how did your pr's progress?

The 5/3/1 has given me the best progress of any routine out there, bar none. If I get some time today, I'll post up the results I've had thus far. I'll revert back to October, where I started. I'll post my numbers from then and compare them to my last wave. You'll be impressed. I know I was.

aggressive lifting in here!

Boom, there it is.

Change is always good enjoy the new stuff and let it bring out the cuts for summer!! YEAH BUDDY!!

Looking forward to chasing ta pumpz. I'm down to 203lbs this morning, consistently dropping.

Funky
05-31-11, 10:47 am
Looking forward to chasing ta pumpz. I'm down to 203lbs this morning, consistently dropping.

Ok slim do the damn thing!! You came down off 211 pretty quick too.... Good work

Phil800101
05-31-11, 12:14 pm
Nice work, congrats on the PR! Sounds like a good weekend. Lol, love the pics.

Aggression
05-31-11, 3:23 pm
Ok slim do the damn thing!! You came down off 211 pretty quick too.... Good work

I've dropped a steady ~1lb per week, so everything is going smooth.

Nice work, congrats on the PR! Sounds like a good weekend. Lol, love the pics.

Ha, yeah. Gotta love it.

Aggression
05-31-11, 3:29 pm

I only tested my PRs once compared to my original starting #'s and it was taken back in December (roughly 3 months after starting the 5/3/1. Increases are mentioned in the last scene.

Video: http://youtu.be/vD2MeKs6rbg

As far as my overall progress, here are some numbers that I came across while looking back in my thread ..

Deadlift as of 10/21/2010: 345x8 (tap+go reps)
Deadlift as of 04/15/2011: 380x9 (dead-stop reps)

Squat as of 10/20/2010: 270x8
Squat as of 04/11/2011: 300x7

Standing BB Press as of 10/12/2010: 145x11
Standing BB Press as of 04/16/2011: 165x6

Its a little too tough to gauge the bench press, as I've been doing the SlingShot recently and haven't gone raw in a while, so the numbers wouldn't be too impressive.

smoothballer
05-31-11, 9:14 pm
That's some damn fine improvements Aggs. You should be proud brother.

mritter3
06-01-11, 7:11 am
U have made some strong progress Adam..looking forward to new split.

Aggression
06-01-11, 7:56 am
That's some damn fine improvements Aggs. You should be proud brother.

U have made some strong progress Adam..looking forward to new split.

Numbers don't lie. If you put in the work, results will follow. Thanks, guys.

Aggression
06-01-11, 9:27 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

Cinco-Tres-Uno
Standing BB Press: warmups, 150x5, 170x3, 190x1
Seated DB Press: 65x8, 85x8, 95x4
Standing DB Laterals: 2x12
Rear Delt Fly: 2x12
Standing DB Curl: 3x8
Cable Curl: 2x10
Single Arm Rope Hammer Curl: 2x10
- stretch -

- Gym was fuckin' packed. E'yone tryna get shred-piece for the summer in a last minute effort
- Weight was 203.0lbs yesterday morning; still steadily dropping
-- Will be adding in a fat burner and some CarniTech soon (been doing it 100% au natural for about 8 weeks)
- Went home and paid my first bills for the new home, then fixed the dishwasher: homeowner win.
- I can't fuckin' believe its June 1st
- Cardio only tonight. Tomorrow will be .. fuck .. I don't know. Maybe chest .. maybe back?

Loomis
06-01-11, 11:07 am
solid numbers! cant wait to see where I'm at in 6 months.

C.Coronato
06-01-11, 12:45 pm
Looking forward to some good old fashioned BB split training at various gyms throughout the state brother.

Aggression
06-01-11, 1:05 pm
solid numbers! cant wait to see where I'm at in 6 months.

Stick with it. A bit of a suggestion .. tweak your numbers if need be. For example, I maxed out right before starting the 5/3/1. Using the 10% numbers for the chart, I ended up repping my '5' week weight for 12+ reps at times. Not worth it. So if that happens to you, add more to your 'max' in your chart. If you're hitting the '5' week, you should be repping for maybe 8 reps or so. With the -3- week, maybe 5-6 reps, and the -1- week, maybe 3-4 reps.

Looking forward to some good old fashioned BB split training at various gyms throughout the state brother.

Can't wait.

Phil800101
06-01-11, 1:07 pm
Good stuff!

LT
06-02-11, 3:06 am
Saturday, 5.28.2011

Atomic 7 postWO

Sorry for my ignorance but what kind of thing is Atomic 7?

Aggression
06-02-11, 7:55 am
Sorry for my ignorance but what kind of thing is Atomic 7?

Check it out: http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Aminos-Recovery/Atomic-7

Aggression
06-02-11, 9:20 am
Wednesday night: 40min cardio
Thursday morning: 40min cardio

Back to the gym tonight; maybe chest .. maybe back .. don't know yet. And I'm OK with that. All I know is that I have Rage and Pump ready to rock. Boom. Headshot.

Bruiser
06-02-11, 10:23 am
Deadlift as of 10/21/2010: 345x8 (tap+go reps)
Deadlift as of 04/15/2011: 380x9 (dead-stop reps)

Squat as of 10/20/2010: 270x8
Squat as of 04/11/2011: 300x7

Standing BB Press as of 10/12/2010: 145x11
Standing BB Press as of 04/16/2011: 165x6

Its a little too tough to gauge the bench press, as I've been doing the SlingShot recently and haven't gone raw in a while, so the numbers wouldn't be too impressive.

Those are some serious improvements man. That's the best I've seen from the 5/3/1. It makes me want to give it a shot.

Aggression
06-02-11, 10:31 am
Those are some serious improvements man. That's the best I've seen from the 5/3/1. It makes me want to give it a shot.

Its the only training system I'd highly recommend, and I've used a lot of training systems; DC Training, HIT Training, Max-OT, and now 5/3/1. Its legit, no question. If you're all about gaining overall strength and lean mass, you can't go wrong.

LT
06-03-11, 5:04 am
Check it out: http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Aminos-Recovery/Atomic-7

thanks Bro, couldnt find it in google, i do not know why, thanks.

By the way, good training here, are you stacking Pump with Rage?

Loomis
06-03-11, 8:53 am
thanks for the advice. I took me all of a week to realize the numbers i was using to get by % were too low. I didn't really know how to get my proper 1 rm. I was just going to slowly advance and catch up to where i need to be, but I can see how thats going to be a lot of wasted training days. I'll rework my 1 rm's and start this training cycle fresh tomorrow.

ghost
06-03-11, 9:17 am
5/3/1 is awesome. i may give the 5/3/1 for powerlifting a go here soon.

Aggression
06-03-11, 9:51 am
thanks Bro, couldnt find it in google, i do not know why, thanks.

By the way, good training here, are you stacking Pump with Rage?

No doubt.

Yes, I have just begun stacking Pump with Rage. I've used it a few times here and there, but never consistently, nor have I used in with the intention of volume training. Being only 1 day in, shit feels good, but its too early to tell.

thanks for the advice. I took me all of a week to realize the numbers i was using to get by % were too low. I didn't really know how to get my proper 1 rm. I was just going to slowly advance and catch up to where i need to be, but I can see how thats going to be a lot of wasted training days. I'll rework my 1 rm's and start this training cycle fresh tomorrow.

Yeah I had to do the same thing. I went a few cycles where each week I was doubling or even tripling my recommended numbers; not good. Pointless. Once I bumped 'em up, I started hitting a few reps higher than expected, which is right where you want to be.

5/3/1 is awesome. i may give the 5/3/1 for powerlifting a go here soon.

Definitely give it a go. I'll be hitting up the '5/3/1 for mass' from the 5/3/1 Powerlifting manual in about 2 months, after giving my body a break from the big big weights. I can't wait.

LT
06-03-11, 9:59 am
waiting for results to come up, good luck Bro, squeeze everything from Rage and Pump.

Aggression
06-03-11, 10:24 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

Rage+Pump

Chest:
Incline DB Fly: 30x15, 40x8, 50x8, 65x8, 70x8
Incline HS Press: 135x10, 225x10, 275x8x2
BB Bench Press: 3 sets
Decline DB Press: 2 sets
Triceps:
Seated Pressdown: 4x12
Skullcrushers: 3x6-8
Single Arm Rope Pushdown: 2x12

Atomic 7

- Off tonight; have to bring the car in for service and then hit up food shopping
- Yardwork, car wash, misc home shopping tomorrow all day and then maybe a roadtrip to JS Fitness or TR Fitness to train back

C.Coronato
06-03-11, 10:39 am
Solid weekend ahead. Whats the cheat meal gonna be this weekend?

scals
06-03-11, 12:22 pm
Just folded and put away my JSF tank. I think thats a sign...

Aggression
06-03-11, 1:32 pm
Solid weekend ahead. Whats the cheat meal gonna be this weekend?

Not sure yet. Taco Bell was amazingly delicious last weekend. I may hit it up again. Plus, I can't really hate on the fact that it only cost me $9 for 2 tacos, a burrito, and chicken quesdillas. Damn, that sounds delicious once again. Maybe this time I'll step my game up and get the 'Dozen Taco Box' along with some burritos.

Just folded and put away my JSF tank. I think thats a sign...

Yes. Let's do it. I'm ready whenever you are.

BigAnt
06-03-11, 2:32 pm
Solid chest\tri work! You competing this year?

Phil800101
06-03-11, 10:41 pm
Solid!

Loomis
06-04-11, 8:37 am
I took your advice and used last weeks training to find more accurate PR's. Ended up bumping all my weight up, and decided to redo the two training days I banged out this week the update numbers.

Thanks again for the guidance.

Aggression
06-04-11, 6:53 pm
Solid chest\tri work! You competing this year?

Good to see you around these parts again, BigA.

No, no more competing this year. Did a powerlifting comp back in January. I'm dieting down until July 4th. Then I'll be on more or less of an 'active deload' for about 2 months; laying off the heavy training and hard/heavy eating. Once September rolls around, its back to heavy eating and mass/strength building in order to annihilate my previous numbers at the same powerlifting meet in January 2012.

Solid!

Always. Never anything else.

I took your advice and used last weeks training to find more accurate PR's. Ended up bumping all my weight up, and decided to redo the two training days I banged out this week the update numbers.

Thanks again for the guidance.

Glad I can help man. Now blast through those numbers.

Aggression
06-04-11, 6:56 pm
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

Animal Rage
Animal Pump
Universal Ripped Fast
Universal CarniTech

Back:
Pullups: 30 reps
Chest Supported T-bar Rows: 1px10, 2px10, 3px10, 3+25x5, drop: 2px10
Rack Deads (just below knee): 135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 365x10
Rope Pulldown: 2x12 [dropset on 2nd]
Biceps:
Single-Arm DB Curl on preacher bench: 4x8-10
EZ-Bar Curl: 3x10 [dropset on each]

Atomic 7

LayzieBone085
06-04-11, 7:52 pm
Thats as good as a back workout gets there A!

BigAnt
06-04-11, 8:38 pm
30 pull ups...NICE!

Phil800101
06-05-11, 3:16 am
Killer! Hitting 30 right off the bat is no joke.

mritter3
06-05-11, 12:38 pm
strong back and bi session aggression...enjoy the rest of the weekend

Aggression
06-06-11, 9:46 am
Thats as good as a back workout gets there A!

Felt nice to get some volume work in there.

30 pull ups...NICE!

Just a starting point ..

Killer! Hitting 30 right off the bat is no joke.

Took me 3 sets; 12, 10, and 8. Goal is to hit a total of 50 before starting back workouts. And then try to cut down the amount of sets it takes.

strong back and bi session aggression...enjoy the rest of the weekend

Thanks, brother. The weekend was solid.

Funky
06-06-11, 10:07 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

Animal Rage
Animal Pump
Universal Ripped Fast
Universal CarniTech

Back:
Pullups: 30 reps
Chest Supported T-bar Rows: 1px10, 2px10, 3px10, 3+25x5, drop: 2px10
Rack Deads (just below knee): 135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 365x10
Rope Pulldown: 2x12 [dropset on 2nd]
Biceps:
Single-Arm DB Curl on preacher bench: 4x8-10
EZ-Bar Curl: 3x10 [dropset on each]

Atomic 7

30 pullups! Very nice were they straight no break? You are getting crazy strong kid!!

Aggression
06-07-11, 9:14 am
30 pullups! Very nice were they straight no break? You are getting crazy strong kid!!

Hell no! I did them in 3 sets; 12, 10, and 8.

Funky
06-07-11, 9:16 am
Hell no! I did them in 3 sets; 12, 10, and 8.

Well you are still strong as hell and still way young! Got a good future ahead!

Aggression
06-07-11, 10:26 am
Well you are still strong as hell and still way young! Got a good future ahead!

Thanks, Funk. I appreciate it.

Aggression
06-07-11, 10:31 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

Rage+Pump

Chest:
Flat BB Bench Press: 45x10, 135x10x2, 185x6, 225x6, 275x4
Incline DB Fly: 55x10, 65x10, 80sx8
Pec Dec: 3x6-10
Incline HS Press: 225x10, 275x10, 315x6
- stretch -

- Meeting ran a bit late so I hung around to train with C.Coronato and Nick Lepore
- Overslept for cardio in the A.M., so had to suck it up and do it postWO
- Came home from training/cardio to install new washer/dryer in my house
- ate my meal, packed my bags for today (cardio in the AM only) and then slammed my shake
- passed out before I even hit the pillow
- woke up at 200.4lbs this morning (down from 203.0 last week) and banged 40min cardio
- Video of last night's workout will be provided soon

scals
06-07-11, 11:11 am
Looking good bro. Back to volume!

Polk17
06-07-11, 11:21 am
Pure Focus Gym
Brick Township, NJ

Rage+Pump

Chest:
Flat BB Bench Press: 45x10, 135x10x2, 185x6, 225x6, 275x4
Incline DB Fly: 55x10, 65x10, 80sx8
Pec Dec: 3x6-10
Incline HS Press: 225x10, 275x10, 315x6
- stretch -

- Meeting ran a bit late so I hung around to train with C.Coronato and Nick Lepore
- Overslept for cardio in the A.M., so had to suck it up and do it postWO
- Came home from training/cardio to install new washer/dryer in my house
- ate my meal, packed my bags for today (cardio in the AM only) and then slammed my shake
- passed out before I even hit the pillow
- woke up at 200.4lbs this morning (down from 203.0 last week) and banged 40min cardio
- Video of last night's workout will be provided soon

Solid man... Are you enjoying your new split?

Phil800101
06-07-11, 1:27 pm
Straight and to the point, good stuff! Solid progress as well.

LayzieBone085
06-07-11, 4:23 pm
Sometimes you gotta roll with what your feeling. Higher Volume FTW

Bruiser
06-07-11, 4:37 pm
How bad do your outer pecs/into the pits hurt after doing incline DB flys and ped dec back to back? I know the burn I get is insane anytime I do two "fly movements" in a row.

Funky
06-08-11, 7:55 am
Nice Push work! keeping good weight as you go into volume nice to see!

Aggression
06-08-11, 8:04 am
Looking good bro. Back to volume!

Volume is nice.

Solid man... Are you enjoying your new split?

Its nice to change things up every once in a while. Getting in there with the sole purpose of pumping blood into the muscles instead of just piling on weight is a nice change of pace .. for now.

Straight and to the point, good stuff! Solid progress as well.

No doubt.

Sometimes you gotta roll with what your feeling. Higher Volume FTW

Yeah I've always liked volume. Gotta switch things around every once in a while.

How bad do your outer pecs/into the pits hurt after doing incline DB flys and ped dec back to back? I know the burn I get is insane anytime I do two "fly movements" in a row.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the pec dec or any machine fly, unless its the machine where you rest your inner elbows on the padding. Anything else, I don't feel it too much in the chest. My shoulders tend to take over. But I love a DB fly.

Nice Push work! keeping good weight as you go into volume nice to see!

Yeah I was a bit uneasy about loading 275 on the bar, especially since my grip was a lot closer this time, but pumping out 4 reps wasn't bad. Not great, but not bad.

Aggression
06-08-11, 8:06 am
Did 40min cardio yesterday morning, Tuesday. No weight training last night.
Did 40min cardio this morning, Wednesday. Training at the U HQ today; maybe some shoulders. I have to buy/cook food, so rather than hit the gym post-work and then buy/cook food, I'll train on my lunch break to save some time, which is always a nice thing.

Doubling my carbs today, from 100g to 200g; 1c oats, 8oz potato, 1c brown rice, 10oz potato. Should be feelin' pretty good by day's end, as I'm starting to really drag with only 100g per day. Down to 200.4lbs yesterday.

mritter3
06-08-11, 8:14 am
sure you will be feeling much better with the carb increase...enjoy the shoulder session.

Bruiser
06-08-11, 8:22 am
You should get one hell of a pump with the extra carbs today. Enjoy that. There's nothing like seeing yourself carbed up and more pumped during a cut.

Aggression
06-08-11, 10:40 am
sure you will be feeling much better with the carb increase...enjoy the shoulder session.

You should get one hell of a pump with the extra carbs today. Enjoy that. There's nothing like seeing yourself carbed up and more pumped during a cut.

I look forward to my 1c brown rice with 7oz steak. Yum.

Polk17
06-08-11, 10:41 am
A, are you going to go with the 5/3/1 for Powerlifting when you get back on that split? With the heavy singles?

Aggression
06-08-11, 11:09 am
A, are you going to go with the 5/3/1 for Powerlifting when you get back on that split? With the heavy singles?

I'll be running the 5/3/1 'Off season for mass' plan, which requires you to just hit the required reps on the main lifts paired with higher volume assistance work.

Polk17
06-08-11, 11:16 am
I'll be running the 5/3/1 'Off season for mass' plan, which requires you to just hit the required reps on the main lifts paired with higher volume assistance work.

I'm going N.O.V. style... Switched the weeks around and did 3 week first w heavy singles, then 5 only required reps next week, then 1 w heavy singles... And going to structure my deloads differently, after seeing an approach he gave to deloading, if you still want to lift heavy... And the Heavy singles, after your all out set even when you leave a few in the tank... Is no fuckin joke... I think you will like it... I know you said your not a dairy guy, but are you going to follow Wendler's mass gain diet tips?

Aggression
06-08-11, 11:17 am
I know you said your not a dairy guy, but are you going to follow Wendler's mass gain diet tips?

Not at all. I'm going to use my own diet.

Polk17
06-08-11, 11:21 am
Not at all. I'm going to use my own diet.

True... How's the new house going? Over the headache of all the bullshit that came with buyin it?

Aggression
06-08-11, 11:26 am
True... How's the new house going? Over the headache of all the bullshit that came with buyin it?

Nope. The dryer they left went to shit right away, so I just picked up some new ones. And about 5min ago, my girl just texted me and told me the dishwasher is leaking water from the bottom. Awesome.

Polk17
06-08-11, 11:31 am
Nope. The dryer they left went to shit right away, so I just picked up some new ones. And about 5min ago, my girl just texted me and told me the dishwasher is leaking water from the bottom. Awesome.

Ya well at least you ain't wastin money on fuckin rent... Which is like flushin' it down he toilet...

Polk17
06-08-11, 11:33 am
Now when you say your GF... Do you mean J-Woww?...

Aggression
06-08-11, 2:22 pm
Ya well at least you ain't wastin money on fuckin rent... Which is like flushin' it down he toilet...

At one point, I was looking around for summer homes/apartments. But when considering the possible rent compared to my mortgage payments, its pretty much dead-even. So instead of paying X amount for rent, I'm paying the same amount ... for a home.

Now when you say your GF... Do you mean J-Woww?...

(Taking a risk in hoping she doesn't see this post) No, but I wish!! haha.

Mr. Dead
06-08-11, 2:28 pm
At one point, I was looking around for summer homes/apartments. But when considering the possible rent compared to my mortgage payments, its pretty much dead-even. So instead of paying X amount for rent, I'm paying the same amount ... for a home.

(Taking a risk in hoping she doesn't see this post) No, but I wish!! haha.

Niiice... And, god luck, on the post not being seen... It probably is, but will be catalogued to be held against you, at a later date... That's what dd2inxs does with my posts, in here... *LOL*

Aggression
06-08-11, 2:40 pm
Niiice... And, god luck, on the post not being seen... It probably is, but will be catalogued to be held against you, at a later date... That's what dd2inxs does with my posts, in here... *LOL*

About a year ago I lied about what I was doing on a certain weekend, telling her I was just hanging around. Instead, I hopped on a plane and visited another girl in Canada. She wouldn't have found out had I not posted an entire thread about it, lol. She found the post about 5 months after it happened and ripped into me. Although it was pretty fucked up, in retrospect, it provided the lulz.

Aggression
06-08-11, 2:49 pm
This weekend has been a little hectic. In order to save some time, I hit shoulders at The U HQ today. I went in there HIT style, ala Dorian Yates. Felt good. Great pump, good strength, good mindset. J-DAWG and NG were in the background training speed squats and speed deads. Good vibes.

Rage+Pump

Rotator Cuff Warmup with bands: 4x12
Seated DB Press: warmups, 1x7 (90)
Standing DB Laterals: 1x12 (35s)
Rear DB Lateral on incline bench: 1x15 (35s)
DB Shrug: 1x15 (100s)
- stretch -

Atomic 7 (Black Cherry Bomb)

heading home to purchase/cook food. And then hitting the sack early.

Phil800101
06-08-11, 3:54 pm
Hitting em' front to back, good deal!