PDA

View Full Version : SetPRsDrinkPBRs

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

C.Coronato
02-04-09, 9:58 am
455 is serious. The width of your back is just gonna get bigger and bigger. Very awesome. Glad to see your back at your 210 spot. Keep going brotha. Nows the time.

TheDarkHalf
02-04-09, 10:00 am
455 is serious. The width of your back is just gonna get bigger and bigger. Very awesome. Glad to see your back at your 210 spot. Keep going brotha. Nows the time.

X2. You hammered it!

Aggression
02-04-09, 10:37 am
Solid looking back day A! We got a lot of snow here in VA too. This is my favorite time of year by far.

Yeah its nice scenery, but so is waking up to birds chirping, blue skies and it already being 70degrees, which is definitely my preference.

Nice work, funny we both hit back around the same time. I thought I started daydreaming and saw you pulling 495...

Ha, nah I pulled 495 for 3 a few weeks ago, but I'd rather stick to higher reps/better form. Soon enough I hope to get that 495 for 6 reps. That 405x15 killed me though.

That's the game plan; wide back. Yeah man, now my next goal is 215 fresh; something I've never been before (well, not on an empty stomach)

X2. You hammered it!

Thanks bro.

scals
02-04-09, 7:11 pm
Destroyed your chest one day, then the next told your back it is its turn. Nice work on the racks. 500 real sooooon.

pmug0000
02-05-09, 12:01 am
Good work aggression, you're moving some big weight on the rack pulls

B Con
02-05-09, 5:31 am
Back to work in there and destroying shit. Nothing beats having sore hammies... growth indeed and moving some good weight in here. Great session A. You made your fellow rep proud with that one.

Aggression
02-05-09, 9:35 am
Destroyed your chest one day, then the next told your back it is its turn. Nice work on the racks. 500 real sooooon.

500 has been done. Well ... 495. I pulled it for 3 reps about a month ago. I like to stick to higher reps though. I want to be able to pull 495 for at least 6. I have a feeling its going to be real soon ....

Good work aggression, you're moving some big weight on the rack pulls

Thanks pmug.

Back to work in there and destroying shit. Nothing beats having sore hammies... growth indeed and moving some good weight in here. Great session A. You made your fellow rep proud with that one.

Hell yeah. Just trying to get big; plain and simple.

B Con
02-05-09, 1:10 pm
Hell yeah. Just trying to get big; plain and simple.

Me and you both.

Aggression
02-06-09, 8:21 am
Pre workout: Shock Therapy+Nitro

8:00pm - Toms River Fitness 08753

Shoulders:
Smith Machine Press: 3 x 6-15 (225x8 w/ spots)
HS Shoulder Press: 3 x 10-15 (225x10)
Rear Delt Fly: 3 x 10-15
Behind the Back Cable Laterals: 3 x 10-15
Standing BB Front Raise: 3 x 10-15

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raise: 3 x 10-15
Super Horizontal Calf: 3 x 12
Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 10

Intra-Aid during w/o
Nitro+Torrent PWO

*Starting to look thick. I'm going to up my food intake again. I'm getting hungry merely minutes after meals, so that's a good sign. I hope to break 211 this weekend. My training partner hooked me up with his connection for chicken. I got 40lbs of chicken breast last night for $1.05/lb. Can't beat that. I'm stocked for a while. Time to get my growth on.

Animal Test in 3 days ....

LittleMan55
02-06-09, 9:04 am
Strong shoulders and shins work A! Solid pressing you have going on.

hardworkE
02-06-09, 9:20 am
Pre workout: Shock Therapy+Nitro

8:00pm - Toms River Fitness 08753

Shoulders:
Smith Machine Press: 3 x 6-15 (225x8 w/ spots)
HS Shoulder Press: 3 x 10-15 (225x10)
Rear Delt Fly: 3 x 10-15
Behind the Back Cable Laterals: 3 x 10-15
Standing BB Front Raise: 3 x 10-15

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raise: 3 x 10-15
Super Horizontal Calf: 3 x 12
Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 10

Intra-Aid during w/o
Nitro+Torrent PWO

*Starting to look thick. I'm going to up my food intake again. I'm getting hungry merely minutes after meals, so that's a good sign. I hope to break 211 this weekend. My training partner hooked me up with his connection for chicken. I got 40lbs of chicken breast last night for $1.05/lb. Can't beat that. I'm stocked for a while. Time to get my growth on.

Animal Test in 3 days ....

Solid delt attack man. 40lbs of chicken for 1.05/lb. Thats insane. Chicken is 6.99/lb here, I'm going to sign up for a BJ's membership this weekend though. Hopefully cant cut down costs a little bit. I feel like I need another freezer too. With three of us in the house I take up about 80% of the fridge/freezer space...oh well.

I'm so juiced up to hear how this test goes. Are you doing 2 cans back to back followed by mstak?

Aggression
02-06-09, 9:27 am
Solid delt attack man. 40lbs of chicken for 1.05/lb. Thats insane. Chicken is 6.99/lb here, I'm going to sign up for a BJ's membership this weekend though. Hopefully cant cut down costs a little bit. I feel like I need another freezer too. With three of us in the house I take up about 80% of the fridge/freezer space...oh well.

I'm so juiced up to hear how this test goes. Are you doing 2 cans back to back followed by mstak?

Damn, 6.99/lb is tough. His fiance's parents own a restaurant I believe, so we get it at a wholesale cost. We just have to buy in bulk, which isn't a problem the way I go through it. BJ's is gold. I go there every weekend and stock up. A 10lb bag of frozen chicken breasts is $23.99, which is better than what you've been paying.

Yeah, I'll be running 2 cans back to back. I most likely won't follow up with M-stak. After Test, I'll analyze what 2 products worked best and I'll stack them. So far it's Stak/M-stak combo, only because I haven't run Test yet. I have a feeling it will be Test/M-stak though. From what I hear, Test is amazing.

pmug0000
02-06-09, 12:38 pm
Good workout aggression, the shoulder presses are looking strong

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 12:43 pm
Wow. 1.05 a lb. Now thats serious. Damn i miss the days of working in a restuarant when it was all free . haha.

hardworkE
02-06-09, 1:16 pm
is there a link for the new torrent flavor reviews?

Aggression
02-06-09, 1:25 pm
is there a link for the new torrent flavor reviews?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23332

Aggression
02-07-09, 9:39 am
Quads are usually done on Sundays. But since arms were pushed back to today because of the ABC, I decided to hit the quads last night in order to have Sunday off.

Quads:
Leg Ext: 4 x 15-20
Leg Press: 3 x 13-20 (7ppsx13)
Squat: 3 x 7-10 (225x9)
Single-leg Leg Press: 3 x 20
*4th set was both legs for 50 reps
*This was a different press machine compared to 2nd exercise.
Leg Ext: 3 x 12x12x10
*single leg ext for 12 reps/leg, then both legs for 10 reps = 1 set.

Nitro+Torrent PWO

*First time getting under the squat bar in about 3 months. Last time I did them, I had a tough time squatting 225 for 6 (I used to hit 275-300 for reps). After doing extensions and presses, I hit 225 for 9 solid reps. That impressed me. It means my legs have grown tremendously since the last time I squatted.

*Hitting up the Jersey ABC today for Arms with treetrunklegs; should be a good time ...

hardworkE
02-07-09, 9:50 am
Quads are usually done on Sundays. But since arms were pushed back to today because of the ABC, I decided to hit the quads last night in order to have Sunday off.

Quads:
Leg Ext: 4 x 15-20
Leg Press: 3 x 13-20 (7ppsx13)
Squat: 3 x 7-10 (225x9)
Single-leg Leg Press: 3 x 20
*4th set was both legs for 50 reps
*This was a different press machine compared to 2nd exercise.
Leg Ext: 3 x 12x12x10
*single leg ext for 12 reps/leg, then both legs for 10 reps = 1 set.

Nitro+Torrent PWO

*First time getting under the squat bar in about 3 months. Last time I did them, I had a tough time squatting 225 for 6 (I used to hit 275-300 for reps). After doing extensions and presses, I hit 225 for 9 solid reps. That impressed me. It means my legs have grown tremendously since the last time I squatted.

*Hitting up the Jersey ABC today for Arms with treetrunklegs; should be a good time ...

Good work pounding quads. It's nice to see numbers go up in squats, something about that exercise just feels great, repping some heavy ass weight. Do damage at the ABC, I'll hopefully be joining you two at the next one.

Aggression
02-07-09, 6:21 pm
Good work pounding quads. It's nice to see numbers go up in squats, something about that exercise just feels great, repping some heavy ass weight. Do damage at the ABC, I'll hopefully be joining you two at the next one.

It was a good one bro. I hope to see you there for the next one. Maybe a Philly ABC is next on the plate ....

scals
02-07-09, 6:25 pm
It was a good one bro. I hope to see you there for the next one. Maybe a Philly ABC is next on the plate ....

Philly ABCs are always a good time.

Aggression
02-07-09, 6:25 pm
1:00pm - Muscle Mill Gym, Milltown, NJ

Pre workout: Shock Therapy + Nitro

Biceps:
DB Curl: 3 x 8-10
Machine Curl: 3 x 8-12
DB Concentration Curl: 3 x 10
Preacher Bench Single Arm DB Hammer Curl: 3 x 10

Triceps:
Rope Pushdown: 3 x 12
Smith CGBP: 3 x 8-10
1-Arm Overhead DB Ext: 3 x 10-12
Machine Pressdown: 3 x 12

Nitro+Torrent PWO

Solid arm thrashing. Great Pump. Great workout. Good to see everyone. Another succesfull outing for the ABC.

The Epidemic
02-07-09, 6:36 pm
October 24, 2009
Gold's Gym Classic.

GREAT SHOW.. did we eat at the same table?

Aggression
02-07-09, 10:13 pm
October 24, 2009
Gold's Gym Classic.

GREAT SHOW.. did we eat at the same table?

Nah, we just left after training. My boy is dieting for a show, so we didn't want to stuff our faces with some good eating while he sat there.

The Epidemic
02-07-09, 10:18 pm
Nah, we just left after training. My boy is dieting for a show, so we didn't want to stuff our faces with some good eating while he sat there.

where u from homie?

pmug0000
02-08-09, 1:57 pm
The last two workouts looked great aggression

scals
02-08-09, 6:18 pm
1:00pm - Muscle Mill Gym, Milltown, NJ

Pre workout: Shock Therapy + Nitro

Biceps:
DB Curl: 3 x 8-10
Machine Curl: 3 x 8-12
DB Concentration Curl: 3 x 10
Preacher Bench Single Arm DB Hammer Curl: 3 x 10

Triceps:
Rope Pushdown: 3 x 12
Smith CGBP: 3 x 8-10
1-Arm Overhead DB Ext: 3 x 10-12
Machine Pressdown: 3 x 12

Nitro+Torrent PWO

Solid arm thrashing. Great Pump. Great workout. Good to see everyone. Another succesfull outing for the ABC.

Killed those arms bro. Looked like you had a good time at the ABC.

Aggression
02-08-09, 8:08 pm
where u from homie?

Toms River bro, yourself?

The last two workouts looked great aggression

Thanks pmug. Tomorrow Animal Test starts .....

Killed those arms bro. Looked like you had a good time at the ABC.

Thanks man. The ABC was great. Weights handled were a little lower than usual. It's hard to devote 100% concentration on a body part at ABC's (at least that's how I feel). Definitely a good time though. Another solid, hardcore gym with everything you need.

Aggression
02-08-09, 8:16 pm
2.08.09 - Sunday

It's odd that a simple change in the temperature can elevate everyone's mood. I felt reinvented today. I did a lot of things around the house, and organized my life a bit. I went out last night for the first time since New Years. I saw a lot of old friends and had a great time. I got in at 4am and went right to bed. Not the best game plan for someone trying to add pure, clean muscle mass, but fuck it, I had a good time and I don't regret it. I used to party a lot, but have eased up greatly since college.

The night was a typical night with some good friends. Today I felt the effects of last night. I had a few light meals and a few cheat meals. In terms of bodybuilding progress, I took a step backwards last night/earlier today, but I'm cool with it. Last night won't happen again for at least another 6 weeks. Animal Test starts tomorrow. For the next 6 weeks, food intake will be raised, training will be intense. I can't wait.

I woke up this morning and weighed in at 211lbs. That seemed odd to me. As most of you know, after a night of drinking, you usually wake up ~5 lbs lighter than usual. But there's no way I was 215lbs earlier. I'm gonna step on the scale around Wednesday for a solid reading. I also might throw in a GainMax shake from time to time. I'm adding solid muscle mass slowly, and adding a GainMax shake to sub a few meals during the week can only help. With about 100g carbs per serving, it's a legit weight gainer. I might even throw that in place of Torrent to experiment a bit .......

These next 6 weeks are going to bring some nasty results. After my cheat night/day, my mind has been rewired. It's like I hit the refresh button and I'm more determined than ever to take my physique to the next level ....

The Epidemic
02-08-09, 8:26 pm
Toms River bro, yourself?

how many weeks are r out? are u dieting now? im from Brunswick... i assume ur gonna be a middleweight..

im trying to put a face with ur sn.

Aggression
02-08-09, 8:51 pm
how many weeks are r out? are u dieting now? im from Brunswick... i assume ur gonna be a middleweight..

im trying to put a face with ur sn.

Nah I'm not in contest prep yet. I'm off season bulking right now, but it's still a strict, clean diet. I'll start dieting the first weekend in July. It will be middleweight or light heavy, depending on where I get up to in terms of weight before I start my diet.

hardworkE
02-08-09, 9:04 pm
Gotta let loose once in a while dude, always good to get out and reconnect with friends like that. Get jacked up for these next 6 weeks...its going to be huge man. Let it begin.

The Epidemic
02-08-09, 9:25 pm
Nah I'm not in contest prep yet. I'm off season bulking right now, but it's still a strict, clean diet. I'll start dieting the first weekend in July. It will be middleweight or light heavy, depending on where I get up to in terms of weight before I start my diet.

at ur height, i wouldn't do anything under LHW

Firedrake
02-08-09, 11:08 pm
If we didn't cut loose now and again, life isn't worth living! Enjoy and get back to work the next time!

Aggression
02-09-09, 9:25 am
Gotta let loose once in a while dude, always good to get out and reconnect with friends like that. Get jacked up for these next 6 weeks...its going to be huge man. Let it begin.

Yeah it was definitely a good time. But that's all on hold for the next 6 weeks. I want to get the most out of this product. I've been anxious to try it for months. The time is now.

at ur height, i wouldn't do anything under LHW

Yeah that's the plan. I originally said it'd be middleweight when I start really dieting/training for the show, which was back in December. But I've gained a good amount of quality weight since then, so we'll see how it goes.

If we didn't cut loose now and again, life isn't worth living! Enjoy and get back to work the next time!

I hear you, it was definitely a good night.

scals
02-09-09, 9:27 am
Test, today???

Aggression
02-09-09, 9:28 am
Test, today???

Yes sir. Test is starting today. I can't wait. I'm actually doing a Test log over at bb.com. If your on there, sub it up ....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114037211

scals
02-09-09, 9:31 am
Yes sir. Test is starting today. I can't wait. I'm actually doing a Test log over at bb.com. If your on there, sub it up ....

Good shit. I'm subbed.

hardworkE
02-09-09, 9:58 am
Oh yes. Today is the day, do your thing. Whats in store for your first workout tonight?

Aggression
02-09-09, 10:26 am
Good shit. I'm subbed.

I see that. Thanks. It's going to be special haha. I'm pulling out all the stops for the next 6 weeks.

Oh yes. Today is the day, do your thing. Whats in store for your first workout tonight?

Tonight will be chest, traps, and abs. Not sure of the exercises besides leading off with incline barbell press. I want to start hitting more heavy/compound exercises. I'll prob throw dips in there, a fly or two, maybe some pullovers .....

C.Coronato
02-09-09, 10:34 am

Thanks man. Sorry we took off, i felt bad. We coulda hung, i had my carbs and protein in a bottle haha.

C.Coronato
02-09-09, 10:36 am
2.08.09 - Sunday

It's odd that a simple change in the temperature can elevate everyone's mood. I felt reinvented today. I did a lot of things around the house, and organized my life a bit. I went out last night for the first time since New Years. I saw a lot of old friends and had a great time. I got in at 4am and went right to bed. Not the best game plan for someone trying to add pure, clean muscle mass, but fuck it, I had a good time and I don't regret it. I used to party a lot, but have eased up greatly since college.

The night was a typical night with some good friends. Today I felt the effects of last night. I had a few light meals and a few cheat meals. In terms of bodybuilding progress, I took a step backwards last night/earlier today, but I'm cool with it. Last night won't happen again for at least another 6 weeks. Animal Test starts tomorrow. For the next 6 weeks, food intake will be raised, training will be intense. I can't wait.

I woke up this morning and weighed in at 211lbs. That seemed odd to me. As most of you know, after a night of drinking, you usually wake up ~5 lbs lighter than usual. But there's no way I was 215lbs earlier. I'm gonna step on the scale around Wednesday for a solid reading. I also might throw in a GainMax shake from time to time. I'm adding solid muscle mass slowly, and adding a GainMax shake to sub a few meals during the week can only help. With about 100g carbs per serving, it's a legit weight gainer. I might even throw that in place of Torrent to experiment a bit .......

These next 6 weeks are going to bring some nasty results. After my cheat night/day, my mind has been rewired. It's like I hit the refresh button and I'm more determined than ever to take my physique to the next level ....

Always a good time out in Seaside my brotha. Cant wait to see the results from the test.

Aggression
02-09-09, 10:37 am
Thanks man. Sorry we took off, i felt bad. We coulda hung, i had my carbs and protein in a bottle haha.

Ah it wasn't a problem man. I wouldn't do that to you. I know I'd be a little uneasy if I was dieting and the rest of you guys were chowing down on some quality mexicano. I had my 3 scoops of Torrent ready for me anyway, so it worked out.

Aggression
02-09-09, 10:38 am
Always a good time out in Seaside my brotha. Cant wait to see the results from the test.

A quality time in seaside with the best of local friends. I love it this time of year. Everyone around is local, and the mood is relaxed and calm. In a few more months, that will all change .....

scals
02-09-09, 12:20 pm
I see that. Thanks. It's going to be special haha. I'm pulling out all the stops for the next 6 weeks.

You better lol. My next offseason is gonna be with Test, and I'm counting on you for some serious insight :)

Aggression
02-10-09, 8:29 am
PreWO: Shock Therapy, Nitro, TEST
Intra: Intra-Aid

7:45pm - Toms River Fitness 08753

Chest:
Incline BB Press: 3 x 7-15 (225x7)
Incline HS Press: 3 x 7-12 (315x7)
Smith Machine Guillotine Press: 3 x 8-12 (185x8)
Incline DB Fly: 3 x 10-12 (50x10)
Dips: 3 x F (w/45lb x 10)

Traps:
Smith Machine Shrug: 3 x 10-20 (315x10)
-- super set w/ --
BTB Smith Machine Shrug: 3 x 10-20 (315x10)
-- drop super set of 135x10

Abs:
Hanging Leg Raise: 3 sets
Decline crunches: 3 sets

Nitro+Torrent PWO

*Been stuck at 225x7-8 on incline for 3 sessions now, but the HS went from 275x6-7 to 315x7 last night, and guillotines from 135x10, to 155x10 and 185x7. Everything is still going up, except my incline/flat barbell press. Any thoughts?

*Great workout. Great pump. Doing very well over here ...

C.Coronato
02-10-09, 10:05 am
A quality time in seaside with the best of local friends. I love it this time of year. Everyone around is local, and the mood is relaxed and calm. In a few more months, that will all change .....

ahh Summer time in Seaside. Nothin but love there haha

C.Coronato
02-10-09, 10:08 am

Chest:

Traps:
-- super set w/ --

Abs:

Nitro+Torrent PWO

*Been stuck at 225x7-8 on incline for 3 sessions now, but the HS went from 275x6-7 to 315x7 last night, and guillotines from 135x10, to 155x10 and 185x7. Everything is still going up, except my incline/flat barbell press. Any thoughts?

Looking strong brother. The way I got my incline to really climb is by doing alot of drop sets. I started off doing it just for flat at the end of the workout i would put 7 10s on each side. Do ten reps, take 1 off, 10 more, 1 off. So yoru doing 70+ reps. I ended my workout like this for a long time. I then went to do all incline and never did flat. I did incline BB, one arm incline DB, incline flye, flat flye, cables, decline pushups. I just maxed at 335. Thats huge for me. Give it a shot, try doing all incline then hitting flat one day.

TheDarkHalf
02-10-09, 10:44 am

I would start increasing the weight 5lbs per set on your flat and incline bench. Also try adding in some rest pause on your last and heaviest set. So when you do 225x7, take a 20 second rest and hit 3-4 more. Take a look at my A day and B day for chest, I basically work opposites each week.

J-Dawg
02-10-09, 11:13 am

Nice. I can't wait to hear you thoughts on Test.

J-Dawg
02-10-09, 11:15 am

Chest:

Traps:
-- super set w/ --

Abs:

Nitro+Torrent PWO

Very solid session A. Nice jump on the HS Press and guillotines.

hardworkE
02-10-09, 12:53 pm
Good session bro, I really miss those HS machines at trf. How'd that nap at lunch go?

Aggression
02-10-09, 12:59 pm
Good session bro, I really miss those HS machines at trf. How'd that nap at lunch go?

T-minus 1 minute

pmug0000
02-10-09, 1:56 pm
Great workout aggression, I'm not really one to give advice on getting past a chest plateau but if you're stuck I'd say leave out incline BB press for a few weeks and switch in something else, or you could try doing 245 for 4-6 for a couple weeks and then when you go back to 225 it will feel lighter.

Aggression
02-10-09, 2:16 pm
ahh Summer time in Seaside. Nothin but love there haha

Haha yeah definitely. I need to get that 'benny's go home' bumper sticker

Looking strong brother. The way I got my incline to really climb is by doing alot of drop sets. I started off doing it just for flat at the end of the workout i would put 7 10s on each side. Do ten reps, take 1 off, 10 more, 1 off. So yoru doing 70+ reps. I ended my workout like this for a long time. I then went to do all incline and never did flat. I did incline BB, one arm incline DB, incline flye, flat flye, cables, decline pushups. I just maxed at 335. Thats huge for me. Give it a shot, try doing all incline then hitting flat one day.

Sounds like an interesting idea. I might give it a shot. Thanks

I would start increasing the weight 5lbs per set on your flat and incline bench. Also try adding in some rest pause on your last and heaviest set. So when you do 225x7, take a 20 second rest and hit 3-4 more. Take a look at my A day and B day for chest, I basically work opposites each week.

Ahh, go back to DC style sets. I like this idea.

Nice. I can't wait to hear you thoughts on Test.

It's going to be wild. I can't wait to start feeling the effects.

Very solid session A. Nice jump on the HS Press and guillotines.

Thanks. I don't know how I can jump up that much on those exercises, yet I'm stuck on the incline BB.

Aggression
02-10-09, 2:18 pm

I'm a big fan of the HS machines. I love throwing those in for shoulders, back, and chest.

The nap was just what the doctor ordered.

Great workout aggression, I'm not really one to give advice on getting past a chest plateau but if you're stuck I'd say leave out incline BB press for a few weeks and switch in something else, or you could try doing 245 for 4-6 for a couple weeks and then when you go back to 225 it will feel lighter.

I was thinking something along the lines of this; just throwing up heavier weight for fewer reps for a few weeks. I might do this ...

Aggression
02-10-09, 4:30 pm
Subbed meal 4 with a serving of GainMax. Damn it was good. 104g carbs will definitely help me lift some big weight tonight for back.

Stepped on the scale midday and it read 212.6lbs. Tomorrow morning is the real weigh in. 211 would be solid for me. 212 would be better, but doubtful. I'm definitely eating more these last few days and I feel good.

Time to hit back tonight. I'm feeling tired, even though I took a mini-nap in my car during my lunch break. I'll pass out for 20min before the gym tonight.

Have a good night gentlemen ....

hardworkE
02-10-09, 4:36 pm
Tear it up. I'm about to log a 20 minute nap at my desk before I hit legs up. New PR on leg press tonight? yup.

Aggression
02-11-09, 8:36 am
Tear it up. I'm about to log a 20 minute nap at my desk before I hit legs up. New PR on leg press tonight? yup.

20min nap at your desk? What kinda job do you have where that's a possibility? haha.

I'm ready to see some new numbers bro, don't disappoint me.

Aggression
02-11-09, 8:47 am
What a wonderful 12 hours.

Yesterday was a little rough throughout the day. It all started when I woke up and felt like I had just shut my eyes before the alarm clock sounded. Breakfast has been going down easier now, which is a good thing. I made my drive to work and started my day. Being so exhausted, I ended up sleeping in my car during my lunch break. It did the trick; I felt refreshed. A lunch-time nap might be a new routine for me. I arrived home, ate dinner and prepped for the gym.

Adrenaline is great. I walked through the gym doors and immediately felt energized. Seeing the same familiar faces doing work just fires me up. Today was back and hamstrings. I wanted to get back to some heavy movements today ....

PreWorkout: Storm, Nitro, TEST

Back:
Chins: 50 reps
Underhand BB Row: 3 x 10 (185x10 strict w/ squeeze)
Lat Pulldown: 3 x 10
HS Row: 3 x 10 (4ppsx10)
CG Pulldown: 3 x 10

Hamstrings:
Lying Leg Curl: 3 x 8-10
Standing 1-leg Curl: 3 x 10
Seated Leg Curl: 3 x 12

Nitro+Torrent PWO

Back felt WIDE. Hamstrings were PUMPED. Awesome workout. Our pace was better. The total workout ended up lasting a bit over an hour, which is 20-30min shorter than usual. We were drenched in sweat. On the seated leg curl machine, a sweat-stained image of the Animal Logo was implanted on the back pad. I made a comment to my partner, saying he's been dragging ass lately. That fired him up and he started going big, which fired me up and made me do the same.

Woke up this morning and scaled it up. 213lbs. Don't know how it happened. Midday yesterday, fully clothed, I was 212.6 and I had a perfect diet all of Monday and Tuesday, so its not bloat/water weight. Different scales maybe. GETTING BIG!

C.Coronato
02-11-09, 9:34 am
What a wonderful 12 hours.

Yesterday was a little rough throughout the day. It all started when I woke up and felt like I had just shut my eyes before the alarm clock sounded. Breakfast has been going down easier now, which is a good thing. I made my drive to work and started my day. Being so exhausted, I ended up sleeping in my car during my lunch break. It did the trick; I felt refreshed. A lunch-time nap might be a new routine for me. I arrived home, ate dinner and prepped for the gym.

Adrenaline is great. I walked through the gym doors and immediately felt energized. Seeing the same familiar faces doing work just fires me up. Today was back and hamstrings. I wanted to get back to some heavy movements today ....

PreWorkout: Storm, Nitro, TEST

Back:
Chins: 50 reps
Underhand BB Row: 3 x 10 (185x10 strict w/ squeeze)
Lat Pulldown: 3 x 10
HS Row: 3 x 10 (4ppsx10)
CG Pulldown: 3 x 10

Hamstrings:

Nitro+Torrent PWO

Back felt WIDE. Hamstrings were PUMPED. Awesome workout. Our pace was better. The total workout ended up lasting a bit over an hour, which is 20-30min shorter than usual. We were drenched in sweat. On the seated leg curl machine, a sweat-stained image of the Animal Logo was implanted on the back pad. I made a comment to my partner, saying he's been dragging ass lately. That fired him up and he started going big, which fired me up and made me do the same.

Woke up this morning and scaled it up. 213lbs. Don't know how it happened. Midday yesterday, fully clothed, I was 212.6 and I had a perfect diet all of Monday and Tuesday, so its not bloat/water weight. Different scales maybe. GETTING BIG!

YA boy 213. Your gonna be the top of Light Heavies once you diet down. 198. Perfect! Look good man, as always. I wish I could get out of the gym in an hour. My damn partners talk so much.

Aggression
02-11-09, 9:44 am
YA boy 213. Your gonna be the top of Light Heavies once you diet down. 198. Perfect! Look good man, as always. I wish I could get out of the gym in an hour. My damn partners talk so much.

Thanks buddy. Yeah it's not always an hour workout. It's usually 1.5hrs, sometimes 1hr45min. We've been picking up the pace naturally lately, which is good. It enables me to get to sleep earlier.

C.Coronato
02-11-09, 10:04 am
Thanks buddy. Yeah it's not always an hour workout. It's usually 1.5hrs, sometimes 1hr45min. We've been picking up the pace naturally lately, which is good. It enables me to get to sleep earlier.

Earlier sleep would be like a heaven sent prize. haha.

TheDarkHalf
02-11-09, 10:08 am
Awesome workout bro, way to take things up a notch.

hardworkE
02-11-09, 12:26 pm
lunchtime nap did the trick. rocked that gym session. and 213...DAMN. Getting big man, put on a couple more pounds by the end of this test stack and youre going to be a monster. I like it, keep it up bro

pmug0000
02-11-09, 12:32 pm
Good back workout, I love underhand bb rows

Aggression
02-11-09, 2:06 pm
Earlier sleep would be like a heaven sent prize. haha.

Nothing is better than getting into bed earlier than usual. That's why I love Wednesday's (my off day). I'll get to sleep an hour earlier than usual and I'll come back Thursday refreshed.

Awesome workout bro, way to take things up a notch.

Gotta stop fucking around. Its Animal Test time, can't get soft here.

lunchtime nap did the trick. rocked that gym session. and 213...DAMN. Getting big man, put on a couple more pounds by the end of this test stack and youre going to be a monster. I like it, keep it up bro

Yeah E, 213. I've never been more than 214 fresh, so in 2lbs, I'll be at my all-time high. Compared to 214 in the Fall, my body is so much denser and leaner. Good things are coming ....

Good back workout, I love underhand bb rows

Haven't done those in months. It was a great pump. Blow them lats up!

hardworkE
02-11-09, 3:43 pm
"Yo Ma, am I allowed to cross Chestnut? It's nice and I want to go play basketball at Adam's" HaHa, the nice weather has me thinking back to the good ole days bro. Or should we ride down to the fields with Sal and do some extreme biking haha. I think i'm gonna grab my bike as soon as im outta work(and grab some more meat from the grocery store) and cruise around. Gonna be a solid way to end the day

LittleMan55
02-11-09, 4:18 pm
Solid back work A! Hell yeah on the weight too... 213 is great stuff man.

C.Coronato
02-11-09, 4:59 pm
Nothing is better than getting into bed earlier than usual. That's why I love Wednesday's (my off day). I'll get to sleep an hour earlier than usual and I'll come back Thursday refreshed.

Day off?? What is that?!?

Aggression
02-12-09, 8:17 am
"Yo Ma, am I allowed to cross Chestnut? It's nice and I want to go play basketball at Adam's" HaHa, the nice weather has me thinking back to the good ole days bro. Or should we ride down to the fields with Sal and do some extreme biking haha. I think i'm gonna grab my bike as soon as im outta work(and grab some more meat from the grocery store) and cruise around. Gonna be a solid way to end the day

Ah the good ol' days. Remember when we rode our bikes to the church parking lot, and it had that huge pile of dirt/mulch? The guy came out on a bobcat and chased us out of the parking lot haha.

Solid back work A! Hell yeah on the weight too... 213 is great stuff man.

1lb away from my all-time high. Can't wait to hit 215.

Day off?? What is that?!?

I don't know how you do it man: training 7 days a week, every week. I don't think my body could handle it. But from the looks of it, you have no problem with it.

B Con
02-12-09, 8:18 am
Seems like things are going great in here A. Keep up the good work.

prowrestler
02-12-09, 10:42 am

x2

your progress is really common along well, keep doin what ur doin cuz its working

Aggression
02-12-09, 12:34 pm

x2

your progress is really common along well, keep doin what ur doin cuz its working

I just need to stay healthy. Two weeks ago I had a stomach flu thing, and now I have the sore throat, groggy feeling going on. I doubt I'll stay away from the gym tonight, but we'll know for sure as the time comes.

This time of year blows, especially with the weather changing as drastically as it's been. How can we handle going from 20degrees one day, to 65 the next? What the fuck ..

C.Coronato
02-12-09, 1:09 pm
I dont know any different. I have trained 7 days a week for as long as i can remember. I know everyone urges me to take a day off, but why fix something thats not broken? I feel if a miss a day of training then i feel way out of it. So ill go daily. And i still have enough rest, 5 days in between body parts is not bad.

Aggression
02-12-09, 2:08 pm
I know everyone urges me to take a day off, but why fix something thats not broken?

Exactly bro. Keep doing what works. And training 7days/week is working for you.

Aggression
02-12-09, 3:26 pm
It's been a little rough these past 2 days. Over the past few years it seemed as if I only got sick 1-2 times per year, and even then it was a little cold or something that I shook off within a day. I was sick with a stomach flu/virus thing two weeks ago which caused me to miss a workout and miss an entire day's worth of meals. I battled back from it and regained the weight.

I woke up Monday with a scratchy throat. Thinking it was just an allergy, I went about my business and did my daily routine: went to work, ate my meals, trained hard, etc. Tuesday it got a bit worse, and it was bothersome to swallow. Whatever. I still ate, trained and did my shit like usual. Wednesday was tough. I ended up loading up on allergy meds mid-day and I had no voice throughout the day, which is not a good thing considering I talk to consumers as part of my job. I came home, took some more meds and took an hour nap. I awoke feeling a bit better and went out for a friend's birthday. Hibachi. Man it was good. Salad, soup, rice, noodles, veggies, shrimp, chicken, pistachio ice cream (and two sake bombs haha). I came home and downed a shake w/ Animal Test and went to bed early.

I awoke today feeling better. I have a voice again. Cough drops are my saving grace today. Those things are great. Plus, they're 15 calories per drop (BULKING UP!). I still feel a little groggy and out of it; nothing a scoop or two of ST can't fix for tonight's workout. I will not miss another training session. Tomorrow is Friday, the weekend, and there will be plenty of time to rest then.

hardworkE
02-12-09, 3:52 pm
Yeah bro, this weather is doing me in too. I feel like I never get sick, maybe once or twice a year. This winter I keep coming down with little colds, nothing major, but its annoying. This year is definitely tough as far as getting sick is concerned. Oh well, just gotta "train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins, be true to yourself"

Aggression
02-12-09, 3:55 pm
Yeah bro, this weather is doing me in too. I feel like I never get sick, maybe once or twice a year. This winter I keep coming down with little colds, nothing major, but its annoying. This year is definitely tough as far as getting sick is concerned. Oh well, just gotta "train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins, be true to yourself"

AND WHATCHA GONNA DO .... haha

Yeah I hear ya. I believe it has something to do with working in an office area too. In college, if you felt sick, you just simply didn't go to class and you stayed in bed all day/night. With working a 40hr work week, it's a little different. People are dropping like flies here. Everyone fights it until they just cave in and take that day off, but the damage is done. Spring is approaching though, and I couldn't be happier.

LittleMan55
02-12-09, 4:30 pm
I hate being sick too... No lie since I satrted taking Pak and training again in Feb. 07 I can't recall getting sick period. Not too bad.

Kill it tonight in the gym!

C.Coronato
02-12-09, 5:21 pm
Feel better big homie. You will pull thru.

scals
02-12-09, 8:14 pm
Feel better bro. Need ya back at 100%.

pmug0000
02-12-09, 10:27 pm
I was sick recently too, it blows. I hope you're fully recovered soon

Aggression
02-12-09, 10:29 pm
I hate being sick too... No lie since I satrted taking Pak and training again in Feb. 07 I can't recall getting sick period. Not too bad.

Kill it tonight in the gym!

Feel better big homie. You will pull thru.

Feel better bro. Need ya back at 100%.

I was sick recently too, it blows. I hope you're fully recovered soon

Thanks for the support brothers

Aggression
02-12-09, 10:35 pm
PreWorkout: Nitro, Shock Therapy, TEST

Deltoids:
Seated BB Press: 4 x 6-15 (185x6)
Seated DB Press: 3 x 8-12 (75x8)
1-Arm Leaning Laterals: 3 x 12 (35x12)
*last set was capped off holding 10lb plates straight out to the sides until failure (32sec)
Kneeling Rear Cable Fly: 3 x 15-20

Calves:
Smith Machine Calf Press: 3 x 12
Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 12
HS Horizontal Single-leg Calf Press: 3 x 12x12x12 (each leg x 12, then both legs x 12 = 1 set)

Abs:
Century Machine Crunch: 100lbs x 82 reps // 120lbs x 18 reps

*Even though my throat was bothering me and I was generally run down, I still had a great workout and set a few new high's. 185 BB press was big for me, as I've only been doing 155 for 6-8 reps.

*Animal Test might be showing its primary signs of effectiveness here ... Despite feeling sick, I still felt like a beast in the gym. Uh oh .... watch out now ...

hardworkE
02-13-09, 9:53 am
Pressing 185 clean over your head...thats solid. I like the back to back presses. I feel like these next few months are going to be huge for you

C.Coronato
02-13-09, 9:56 am
Getting big. Test is in the works. OH boy. Your gonna blow up. I hope your ready to hit the mall and get some 2x!

TheDarkHalf
02-13-09, 10:47 am
Nice work on the BB Press, 225 here we come.

Aggression
02-13-09, 11:11 am
Pressing 185 clean over your head...thats solid. I like the back to back presses. I feel like these next few months are going to be huge for you

I hope so. Time will tell .....

Getting big. Test is in the works. OH boy. Your gonna blow up. I hope your ready to hit the mall and get some 2x!

Funny you said that. Because I've noticed a few shirts aren't fitting right anymore. The shirt I'm wearing today used to be a lot more looser. I'm one to always pick a size that's more lose than tight. Now its almost uncomfortable.

Nice work on the BB Press, 225 here we come.

Damn, when I can BB press 225, I'd be a happy man. I'd have to record that and post it up.

Aggression
02-13-09, 11:18 am
I love seeing progress. When you hit the gym consistently, nothing is better than needing more weight, or seeing new muscle on your body.

I took a look back in my journey, which started at the beginning of November. I wanted to get a feel of how much I've progressed in terms of weights and reps. Here is the results:

Incline BB Press:
Nov 08 - 205x4
Feb 09 - 225x8

HS Shoulder Press:
Nov 08 - 225x7
Feb 09 - 225x12

Squats:
Nov 08 - 225x8 (last time I did these until last week)
Feb 09 - 225x9

Leg Press:
Nov 08 - 6ppsx8
Feb 09 - 6ppsx20

1-Arm DB Row:
Nov 08 - 110x8
Feb 09 - 140x8

- I've gone up in all lifts, obviously, but these are the ones that stood out the most. My legs and chest have had the most growth, judging by the numbers. It's great to see that 3 months have past and I've gained serious strength and have put on about 10-12lbs of legit muscle. Man I love this sport.

prowrestler
02-13-09, 11:20 am
good gains dude

hardworkE
02-13-09, 11:54 am
Funny you said that. Because I've noticed a few shirts aren't fitting right anymore. The shirt I'm wearing today used to be a lot more looser. I'm one to always pick a size that's more lose than tight. Now its almost uncomfortable.

Yeah, I noticed some of my Tee's are getting a little tighter. I don't think I'm ready for 2X yet, I'm trying to graduate the Extra Medium Academy.

Aggression
02-13-09, 12:01 pm
Extra Medium

I laughed out loud at this haha.

The way I'm growing, pretty soon I'll be able to fit into that Aeropostale baseball jersey ....

pmug0000
02-13-09, 12:29 pm
You've made some serious gains in the last couple months

Aggression
02-13-09, 7:06 pm
You've made some serious gains in the last couple months

Just truckin' along pmug.

Friday. Arm day. Feeling strong tonight. I just about fought off this little cold I've been battling with these past few days. Time to hit it hard. After last night, I'll be looking forward to every workout even more than usual. Last night I felt a little something extra that I attribute to Animal Test. Its only going to get more pronounced as these next 6 weeks come along. Time to put in some serious work here. Gunz.

Aggression
02-13-09, 10:41 pm
Got your tickets?

PreWorkout: Overloaded on stims. I took what would equal 7 cups of coffee within an hours time. I was off my rocker. 700mg worth of caffeine, plus whatever else is in Shock Therapy. Also Nitro and Test. It was on ...

Triceps:
Pushdowns: 5 x 8-15
Decline Skulls: 3 x 6-12
Overhead Single Arm Rope Ext: 3 x 10-12
Seated Overhead Ext: 3 x 8-10

Biceps:
Cable Curls: 4 x 10-12
1-Arm DB Preacher Curl: 3 x 10
-- super set w/ --
1-Arm Concentration Curl: 3 x 10
Rope Hammer Curl: 3 x 10

Forearms:
Seated Barbell Curls: 3 x 10-12

Nitro+Torrent PWO

Serious Pump. Serious weights. Serious work. DONE. Rest day tomorrow. ..

TheDarkHalf
02-14-09, 1:58 am
Lots of Reps, where the number's for weight? You were prolly so jacked up from those stims man, did they even have weights heavy enough for you?

Aggression
02-15-09, 11:57 am
Lots of Reps, where the number's for weight? You were prolly so jacked up from those stims man, did they even have weights heavy enough for you?

Got your tickets?

PreWorkout: Overloaded on stims. I took what would equal 7 cups of coffee within an hours time. I was off my rocker. 700mg worth of caffeine, plus whatever else is in Shock Therapy. Also Nitro and Test. It was on ...

Triceps:
Pushdowns: 5 x 8-15
Decline Skulls: 3 x 6-12 (95x6)
Overhead Single Arm Rope Ext: 3 x 10-12 (40x10)
Seated Overhead Machine Ext: 3 x 8-10 (175x8)

Biceps:
Cable Curls: 4 x 10-12 (120x10)
1-Arm DB Preacher Curl: 3 x 10 (30x10)
-- super set w/ --
1-Arm Concentration Curl: 3 x 10 (20x10)
Rope Hammer Curl: 3 x 10 (120x10)

Forearms:
Seated Barbell Curls: 3 x 10-12 (75x10)

Nitro+Torrent PWO

Serious Pump. Serious weights. Serious work. DONE. Rest day tomorrow. ..

I edited the workout and put in the weights. Time was a big factor here. We didn't necessarily rush, but our workout was quick, with very short rest periods. Arms were looking real dense.

Yesterday was an off-day and it was awesome. Took care of the usual shit and then laid around for the rest of the day. Had no V-day date, so I just bummed around. Had a solid cheat meal and went to bed. This morning I'm well rested, feeling about 90% full health. gonna pound meal #2 and then hit quads. Test is starting to show its colors ...

prowrestler
02-15-09, 12:01 pm
nice gun show man, get em growing

Aggression
02-15-09, 3:24 pm
nice gun show man, get em growing

and grow they shall

PreWorkout: TEST, Nitro, Storm

Quads:
Leg Ext: 5 x 15-20
Squats: 4 x 6-12 (225x11)
Prone Leg-Sled: 3 x 11-12 (300x11)
Standing DB Lunge: 3 x 20 (10 each leg (35x10))

Calves:
Donkey Calf: 3 x 10 (300x10)
Smith Machine Calf Raise: 3 x 10 (225x10)

Nitro+Torrent PWO

*Endurance is definitely starting to increase. I have splits in my calves. I just need some more mass to them, but they're clearly split up. During rest periods, I could almost feel like the muscles were slowly tearing apart inside my quads. Finished up the last of my Nitro. From now on I'll be using SP's BCAA Max. Have a good Sunday ....

pmug0000
02-15-09, 8:43 pm
Last two workouts looked great aggression, you must've been bouncing off the walls during that arm workout!

Aggression
02-16-09, 8:31 am
Last two workouts looked great aggression, you must've been bouncing off the walls during that arm workout!

Yeah I won't be overdosing on stims anytime soon again haha. It was wicked. Even after the gym, I was still amped up to do something. Me and a buddy almost made a split decision drive to Atlantic City, but we figured it wouldn't be the best of ideas ..

girlbdybldr
02-16-09, 8:33 am
Hey morning! Are you lifting tonight at TRF?

Aggression
02-16-09, 8:41 am
Hey morning! Are you lifting tonight at TRF?

Yes ma'am. Me and my boy will be hitting chest, probably around 7:15-7:30. You?

girlbdybldr
02-16-09, 8:44 am
Yes ma'am. Me and my boy will be hitting chest, probably around 7:15-7:30. You?

Awesome I should be there around that time too ... I think I am squatting ...

See ya then!

Aggression
02-16-09, 8:48 am
... I think I am squatting ...

That's what I wanna hear. I did them yesterday.

LittleMan55
02-16-09, 9:32 am
Nice lookin leg session A!

scals
02-16-09, 10:20 am
Very nice leg workout bro. Hows Test treatin ya?

Aggression
02-16-09, 10:35 am
Nice lookin leg session A!

Very nice leg workout bro. Hows Test treatin ya?

Thanks. I have a love/hate relationship with leg day; as most of us do.

Test is going great. Nothing too special yet. Starting to 'feel big', and my endurance in the gym is up. Going into my second week, I look forward to seeing enhanced/new effects.

C.Coronato
02-16-09, 10:37 am
Killed those legs brotha. I love the calves peaking. Such a good sign. Any veins in them yet? I got legs tonight. OH BOY.

Aggression
02-16-09, 10:44 am
Killed those legs brotha. I love the calves peaking. Such a good sign. Any veins in them yet? I got legs tonight. OH BOY.

Veins are a long ways away brother. Plus I'd have to shave them down to see the veinege. I have splits, I just need a lot more mass. They're coming along though.

A big chest and big arms are cool. But thick legs and meaty calves .... o man .... that's where its at.

hardworkE
02-16-09, 12:48 pm
Looking good man. Did you say you're switching from Nitro to BCAA tabs? I think I am picking up some of these when I go and grab more multis. Do you just do a couple before/after training?

C.Coronato
02-16-09, 1:05 pm
Veins are a long ways away brother. Plus I'd have to shave them down to see the veinege. I have splits, I just need a lot more mass. They're coming along though.

A big chest and big arms are cool. But thick legs and meaty calves .... o man .... that's where its at.

yea legs are absolutely where its at brother. I got some coming thru and its marvelous. I cant wait until im dehydrated. Its gonna be an inner city road map running around my calves. haha.

Aggression
02-16-09, 2:12 pm
Looking good man. Did you say you're switching from Nitro to BCAA tabs? I think I am picking up some of these when I go and grab more multis. Do you just do a couple before/after training?

Yeah. I went from Animal's BCAA product (Nitro) to Sport Pharma's BCAA product (BCAA Max). I'll take 3 both pre and post workout. (6 total). I never paid much attention to BCAA's until lately. Its one of the only things I've added to my supplement list and I've had tremendous gains in the past 3 months.

hardworkE
02-16-09, 3:35 pm
Nice, just picked up some BCAAs and vitamins. I'll throw them in starting today.

Aggression
02-16-09, 10:56 pm
I holy-shitted myself again .....

PreWorkout: Shock Therapy, 2 BCAA Max caps, TEST

Chest:
Bench Press: 3 x 5-12 (265x5)
Incline Smith Machine: 3 x 7-12 (225x6)
Cable Fly: 3 x 10-12 (60x10)
Decline Cable Fly: 3 x 8-10 (40x8)
HS Press: 3 x 10 (185x10)

Traps:
DB Shrug: 5 x 10-15 (140x10)

Abs:
Hanging Leg Raises: 3 x 7-12 (+5lb x 7)
Crunches: 3 x 12

BCAA Max+Torrent PWO

*Went a little heavier on bench for clean reps. Had a HUGE chest pump going after the two cable fly exercises. Here is where I 'holy-shitted myself'': Between a set of leg raises, I stepped on the scale at the gym. Fully clothed, I inched the balance to the right further and further until I hit 220lbs .. on the dot. 220lbs!. I cracked a grin that I just couldn't hide. Don't read too much into it, I was fully clothed and shit. I scaled it up after my shower with just a pair of shorts on and it hit 216-217, but still, that was the first time it EVER read 220, and that was always a milestone for me. I'm fucking pumped. Wednesday morning will be the true reading. I'm hoping for at least 215 ......

hardworkE
02-16-09, 11:13 pm
220 is sick anyway you slice it. I don't care if you just walked out of the chinese buffet. Nice work. going from 183 to 215 in a couple months is sick man. Doesn't matter if you were completely dieted down. Thats good shit. And you still are in the beginning stages of test. Thats awesome bro!

scals
02-16-09, 11:17 pm
Awesome work bro. Doing big things.

Aggression
02-17-09, 8:35 am
220 is sick anyway you slice it. I don't care if you just walked out of the chinese buffet. Nice work. going from 183 to 215 in a couple months is sick man. Doesn't matter if you were completely dieted down. Thats good shit. And you still are in the beginning stages of test. Thats awesome bro!

Yeah it definitely pumped me up. 220 was just a milestone I wanted to hit, no matter where/when it was. I couldn't keep the smile hidden when I walked off the scale.

Awesome work bro. Doing big things.

Thanks scals.

hardworkE
02-17-09, 9:06 am
Yea, I've had those. The day I first saw 180 on the scale I was gleaming. When I hit 200, that is going to be a major milestone. Haha. Got some time still, but itll come

C.Coronato
02-17-09, 9:29 am
Ya brotha. 200 is def. an accomplishment. Big ups my man.

liftthatshit08
02-17-09, 9:38 am
lookin solid bro, just stopped by the thread cuz i read some of it, n u sound alot like me in hs, i think i graduated at a skrawny 140 at 5'10, got serious after that now im 180,,i was thinkin of doin my first show in fall 09..wat show r u doin, or did u compete already...i would read back but thers like 40somethin pgs in the thread lol neway bro keep trainin hard n gettin huge..

LittleMan55
02-17-09, 9:59 am
Great chest session. Big ups for hitting the 220 lbs. mark. No looking back now.

Aggression
02-17-09, 10:43 am
Yea, I've had those. The day I first saw 180 on the scale I was gleaming. When I hit 200, that is going to be a major milestone. Haha. Got some time still, but itll come

200 is definitely in sight my man. Just stick to the script.

Ya brotha. 200 is def. an accomplishment. Big ups my man.

Thanks brother. 230 next? haha

lookin solid bro, just stopped by the thread cuz i read some of it, n u sound alot like me in hs, i think i graduated at a skrawny 140 at 5'10, got serious after that now im 180,,i was thinkin of doin my first show in fall 09..wat show r u doin, or did u compete already...i would read back but thers like 40somethin pgs in the thread lol neway bro keep trainin hard n gettin huge..

I plan on doing the Gold's Gym Classic 10/24. I might do a warm up show a week or two earlier to get the bugs out. It will be my first show. Thanks for the support. Good luck in your journey brother. Stick to the script and get it done.

Great chest session. Big ups for hitting the 220 lbs. mark. No looking back now.

Thanks littleman, it was an awesome sight to see that balance settle at 220.

C.Coronato
02-17-09, 10:45 am
I meant 220 is an accomp. and 230, hell 250!

Aggression
02-17-09, 10:52 am
I meant 220 is an accomp. and 230, hell 250!

Dude 200 was an awesome sight when it happened years ago. 213 last week was great. I was unable to hide my excitement for 220.

But I couldn't even image being 230, let alone 250 fresh in the morning. Years down the road it seems to be a reachable goal. I just gotta keep moving forward. And most importantly, I gotta keep eating. Food is an amazing substance.

hardworkE
02-17-09, 11:18 am
I don't think eating is even the right word. More like housing. Eating just doesn't describe what you need to do to get to 250. People who are 150lbs 'eat', people who are 250lbs 'destroy' food.

Aggression
02-17-09, 11:23 am
I don't think eating is even the right word. More like housing. Eating just doesn't describe what you need to do to get to 250. People who are 150lbs 'eat', people who are 250lbs 'destroy' food.

haha yeah I guess you're right. I'm eating more than I've ever eaten on a daily basis as of now. Its tough getting all the meals down, but you do what you gotta do. To get up to 250, you need to be on some Wrath type shit, eating 16oz steak per meal. Fuck, I'm only eating half of that per meal. Not to mention that dude's one sample diet suggests eating 2 cheats meal per DAY haha.

prowrestler
02-17-09, 11:53 am
nice on that 220!

i once brought a pair of dumbells in and weighed myself. im like "so thats what it looks like"

Aggression
02-17-09, 11:58 am
nice on that 220!

i once brought a pair of dumbells in and weighed myself. im like "so thats what it looks like"

hahahaha. Yeah it was a monumental moment for me.

C.Coronato
02-17-09, 12:26 pm

haha. You just mount up and eat. You gotta eat like a lb. per meal instead of 8-10 oz lol.

hardworkE
02-17-09, 12:30 pm
Ha. People will think you're running an underground slaughter house. If you prepare you're food for the week all at once you'll be cooking up 20lbs of beef a week. That would be a nice aroma coming off the grill in the summer

Firedrake
02-17-09, 10:57 pm
I have to chuckle -- when I left the hospital after my back surgery, I was 303, and it wasn't pretty. I got to 279 by myself without working out (the Dr. said I wasn't ready yet), and hit 266 between August and October. I was down to 246 by December 18th, and 237 last week (the BF loss really slowed down). I can't imagine what I'd look like at 200 -- either totally shredded, or just skinny, with it stretched over 6'2".

I'd like to be at 230 or less by the Cage.

Aggression
02-18-09, 8:35 am
Ha. People will think you're running an underground slaughter house. If you prepare you're food for the week all at once you'll be cooking up 20lbs of beef a week. That would be a nice aroma coming off the grill in the summer

After realizing what 8oz of meat looks like, I couldn't imagine eating 16oz of meat several times throughout the day.

I have to chuckle -- when I left the hospital after my back surgery, I was 303, and it wasn't pretty. I got to 279 by myself without working out (the Dr. said I wasn't ready yet), and hit 266 between August and October. I was down to 246 by December 18th, and 237 last week (the BF loss really slowed down). I can't imagine what I'd look like at 200 -- either totally shredded, or just skinny, with it stretched over 6'2".

I'd like to be at 230 or less by the Cage.

That's great man. Time to really get on that grind to shed those last few pounds. Good luck with that brother.

Aggression
02-18-09, 8:44 am
Yes. This morning, it read 215lbs. Most I ever weighed when fresh out of bed. Big things.

PreWorkout: Storm, BCAA Max, TEST

Back:
Chins: BWx10, 9, 7, 7 (last 3 sets w/ 10lb plate around waist)
Underhand Grip Pulldown: 3 x 8-12 (160x8)
DB Row: 3 x 8-10 (145x8)
T-Bar Machine Row: 3 x 8-12 (135x8)
Deadlifts: 3 x 12 (225x12) - nice and light to finish off the back

Hamstrings:
HS Seated Leg Curl: 3 x 12 (90x12)
*drop set: 45x30-something

BCAA Max+Torrent PWO

Damn, we were beat the fuck up after this workout. I was dripping with sweat, my hams were ballooned out, my back was wide, and I couldn't be happier. We upped the intensity for this one and it showed. Feeling good. Animal Test is no joke. I love this shit, and I still have over 4 weeks left. I'm in that groove right now, and everything is clicking.

Hit 215lbs this morning fresh outta bed: I've never been more than 214 in the morning. Big things are coming. Next stop, 220lbs fresh in the morning.

hardworkE
02-18-09, 9:44 am
Good work bro, 215 fresh outta bed. Had to be loving that. Thats a big workout too, I feel like over the next 4 weeks you will be gettin up around 220...keep it up man. Once it starts clicking theres no stopping you

TheDarkHalf
02-18-09, 10:03 am
Man it seems like everyone worked back yesterday. Keep up the good work, i'm sure you can tell it's starting to show.

C.Coronato
02-18-09, 10:18 am
215. nice. Killed that back my man. i got it tonight. How was the BCAA Max? Any diffrent?

Aggression
02-18-09, 10:47 am
Good work bro, 215 fresh outta bed. Had to be loving that. Thats a big workout too, I feel like over the next 4 weeks you will be gettin up around 220...keep it up man. Once it starts clicking theres no stopping you

If I see 220 in a few weeks, I'll be a happy man.

Man it seems like everyone worked back yesterday. Keep up the good work, i'm sure you can tell it's starting to show.

Thanks bro. Over the last few weeks I've definitely noticed some new dense growth in certain areas. Its a good feeling.

215. nice. Killed that back my man. i got it tonight. How was the BCAA Max? Any diffrent?

The only difference I notice right now is that you're only taking 2 pills instead of a pack of ~8 with Nitro, so that's a good thing haha.

pmug0000
02-18-09, 12:32 pm
You're a beast on the DB rows, great work

Aggression
02-18-09, 1:48 pm
You're a beast on the DB rows, great work

Thanks bud. I'm just trying to widen/thicken up that back. My training partner was watching me do my set and when I finished he said, ''dude I was watching your lats work on that set, and I don't think there's a better exercise to build up the back''. I agree with him. There's nothing better than just gripping some heavy ass dumbbells and rowing them fuckers back and forth. That's a pure man-strength exercise.

Aggression
02-18-09, 1:57 pm
So I hit 215lbs this morning, right out of bed. Monday night in the gym I hit 220lbs. I'm feeling great. I feel I've put a bit of 'extra' weight on during the last week, but nothing to worry about. Cardio will take care of that. I'm staying fairly lean. As of now, at 215lbs, I still have good vascularity in my lower arms, I have splits in my calves, and the top two abs show through consistently. I have a bit around the belly-area, but I've always had a little extra there, ever since freshmen year of college. I need to get my camera back this weekend. If I do, I might have to finally put up some progress pictures to go along with all this eating/training ....

Seeing myself grow in an amazing sight. Looking into the mirrors at the gym, I definitely notice thicker arms, and I'm looking wider/thicker in general. My chest still lags behind, but I blast it each workout and it stays sore for a few days afterward, so I guess all I can do is keep hitting it hard.

From the sides and rear, I look thick. Arms have finally grown into themselves, back is thick and wide, and my shoulders have always been a strong point. Problem area is my front view. I have a weak chest and the inner regions of my biceps have no shape/peak. I'll be throwing in some concentration exercises for the biceps. Throwing a front double bicep pose is a lil ugly right now, but I still have time to pack on some mass before its contest time. My saving graces is my back, shoulders, and by showtime it will be my legs. Just gotta get them chest/inner biceps to grow.

Today is an off-day. I subbed meal 2 for a SP GainMax Shake. 18oz water with 2 scoops chocolate and 2 scoops vanilla. Holy Shit. Dude, I had it in water and it tasted amazing. I can only imagine the taste when using milk. Meal 5 will be a cheat meal. I will be getting a 'Mexicali Blues Burrito' from Fins. Chipolte grilled chicken, mexicali rice, black beans, pico de gallo, mixed cheese and guacamolle. Can't wait.

Get your growth on.

Asafa_2012
02-18-09, 3:10 pm
keep it up bro. I dont know much about your kind of training but it sounds excellent. keep being focused and God will guide you.

C.Coronato
02-18-09, 3:13 pm
No worries brother. You have grown massive amounts since HS and even more since the end of college. I have watched you grow and we have evolved in the sport together. You will be ok my man. Once you hit the stage for the first time its not bars hold. I have never been so determined in my life, and the thought and possibility of becoming a professional athlete in something, even so small as this natural federation is mind blowing to me. Your right there brother. Just keep pushing.

hardworkE
02-18-09, 3:47 pm
Were you the person I was talking to about listening to Disturbed while lifting to? Did you ever check them out?

Aggression
02-18-09, 3:47 pm
Were you the person I was talking to about listening to Disturbed while lifting to? Did you ever check them out?

Nah I don't think that was me brother. I've been on that Disturbed shit since HS.

Aggression
02-18-09, 3:50 pm
No worries brother. You have grown massive amounts since HS and even more since the end of college. I have watched you grow and we have evolved in the sport together. You will be ok my man. Once you hit the stage for the first time its not bars hold. I have never been so determined in my life, and the thought and possibility of becoming a professional athlete in something, even so small as this natural federation is mind blowing to me. Your right there brother. Just keep pushing.

Ya gotta appreciate the ride brother. The journey there is the best part. Hopefully it will all come together on that date, but until then, I'll relish in the days that bring me to that fateful October night.

scals
02-18-09, 8:13 pm
Glad progress your making is as good as it is brother.

prowrestler
02-18-09, 11:57 pm
i feel ya, we share tha same body type it seems

my delts and back are good, biceps and chest need work

hardworkE
02-19-09, 9:18 am
Whats the verdict on the burrito?

Aggression
02-19-09, 9:39 am
Glad progress your making is as good as it is brother.

After 'spinning my wheels' for too long, I've finally got my shit together, and its showing.

i feel ya, we share tha same body type it seems

my delts and back are good, biceps and chest need work

I believe we talked about this when I first came on here back in November. The delts just over power the chest, in both the visual and strength areas. Just gotta keep pounding it until it grows.

Whats the verdict on the burrito?

Ah, you know what? It should have been better, but my head was already in a foul mood. I hate GPS. I punched in the address, but when it said ''you have arrived'', I looked to my right and saw a trailer park. It was slightly raining out, it took me extra long to get home (again people shit their pants when they have to use their windshield wipers), and now the GPS was telling me to turn into a trailer park. So I made a few loops and finally saw the glowing building haha.

I got that Mexicali Blues burrito. It was definitely good. I housed that, then had a slice of pizza and the one buffalo wing that was left. Parents/brother had their 'pizza' night so I took advantage of what was sitting around. I'd say that was a solid cheat meal, calorie wise haha.

hardworkE
02-19-09, 9:43 am
Haha yeah you can't miss that neon yellow building, haha. Good work on the cheat meal. Following one of them up with some pizza and wings, yeah I'd say thats a good little cheat.

And I like the phrase "spinning your wheels." Feel like everyone that is into lifting seriously does that. It's part of the learning curve. I wish I knew what I know now a couple years ago, oh well. We are still young and have plenty of time to grow.

hardworkE
02-19-09, 9:44 am
Damn I feel like I start a new page every time on this journey, haha...

C.Coronato
02-19-09, 9:46 am
haha one wing. Hey its more than i can have! Glad you enjoyed a nice cheat meal brotha.

Aggression
02-19-09, 9:47 am
haha one wing. Hey its more than i can have! Glad you enjoyed a nice cheat meal brotha.

one wing. Just like 'one cookie' on Superbowl Sunday. Gotta limit the junk food, ya know? haha.

C.Coronato
02-19-09, 9:52 am
hahah at least you have that control brother. I used to be like ehh ill have one bite of this over processed brownie with 700 calories. Ok ill have two and then ill end up getting mad at myself and throwing it out the window driving home. Im very thankful im not in a kitchen anymore.

Aggression
02-19-09, 10:29 am
Haha yeah you can't miss that neon yellow building, haha. Good work on the cheat meal. Following one of them up with some pizza and wings, yeah I'd say thats a good little cheat.

And I like the phrase "spinning your wheels." Feel like everyone that is into lifting seriously does that. It's part of the learning curve. I wish I knew what I know now a couple years ago, oh well. We are still young and have plenty of time to grow.

Yup. If I was eating/training like this a few years ago, I'd easily be one of the biggest dudes in college. I was talking to a buddy of mine about Trey Brewer. Dude's 23 and sits at 330lbs in the off-season. I said to him, "How sweet would it have been to walk around campus at 330lbs?" To just walk into your classroom and be wide as fuck haha.

It's all part of the journey though. Learning, figuring out what works, what to eat, its all part of the journey. I love it. Sure, it would have been nice to be bigger a few years ago, but take advantage of what we know now and use that to grow and achieve the goals we set for ourselves.

hahah at least you have that control brother. I used to be like ehh ill have one bite of this over processed brownie with 700 calories. Ok ill have two and then ill end up getting mad at myself and throwing it out the window driving home. Im very thankful im not in a kitchen anymore.

Yeah, one thing about my cheat meals is that they are never REAL bad. A double burger from the diner, a chicken/rice/bean burrito, they're all decent cheat meals that don't have that bad of a nutritional breakdown. Even pizza ain't that bad.

The only real nasty cheat item I love is ice cream. When I was young, I used to eat a bowl of ice cream before bed every night. I've backed off of it now for nutritional purposes, but 1-2 times a week I'll treat myself to a small bowl. Other than that, I really don't crave anything that's real bad for you. Cookies, cakes, chips, fried foods, none of them really do it for me, which is a great thing.

LittleMan55
02-19-09, 10:58 am
I like your take on cheating it shows your discipline. I do it much the same, but once a month I make one really dirty on purpose. I have found this makes me want to cheat less. Just throwing that out there.

Trey Brewer is huge I remember meeting him at The Arnold last yeah and I was in awe.

Aggression
02-19-09, 11:04 am
I like your take on cheating it shows your discipline. I do it much the same, but once a month I make one really dirty on purpose. I have found this makes me want to cheat less. Just throwing that out there.

Trey Brewer is huge I remember meeting him at The Arnold last yeah and I was in awe.

Yeah I have a dirty cheat every now and then when the mood strikes.

Me and my roommate would watch his vids on youTube and stare in awe. I couldn't imagine seeing him in person at 330lbs. Hopefully he'll be there this year ...

TheDarkHalf
02-19-09, 11:32 am
Aggression you been workin out? Haven't seen anything posted but talk since that back workout :-p

Aggression
02-19-09, 11:41 am
Aggression you been workin out? Haven't seen anything posted but talk since that back workout :-p

HaHa very observant of you. Actually no, I haven't worked out since then. Fuck working out. I'm just gonna eat burritos and drink beer for a few months and see what happens. Maybe take up smoking cigs too. I always wanted to be that dude who pulls out the bottle of Wild Turkey from under his pillow and takes a swig immediately after waking up. I'm picturing the opening scene with Roy Munson in Kingpin hahaha.

On the real side of things, yesterday was my off-day and tonight is Delts/Calves.

B Con
02-19-09, 11:46 am
Cheat meals FTW!

Trey was very large and in charge at the Arnold... very massive. A sight like no other. Hope you're geared up for it in a few weeks...

hardworkE
02-19-09, 12:00 pm
Dude, I didn't know you were heading out to the Ah-nold. Thats awesome, would be sick to hit that. I am definitely going to be hitting that up one year, hopefully next. Although thats the same weekend as me and my girls anniversary...haha. I'm sure she wouldn't mind me going and hanging around 100s of fitness models

Aggression
02-19-09, 12:08 pm
Cheat meals FTW!

Trey was very large and in charge at the Arnold... very massive. A sight like no other. Hope you're geared up for it in a few weeks...

I'm pumped bro. My first Arnold, I can't wait.

Dude, I didn't know you were heading out to the Ah-nold. Thats awesome, would be sick to hit that. I am definitely going to be hitting that up one year, hopefully next. Although thats the same weekend as me and my girls anniversary...haha. I'm sure she wouldn't mind me going and hanging around 100s of fitness models

Yup, I'm heading out to Columbus in a few short weeks buddy.

Just tell your girl to come along. Maybe it'll motivate her to look like all the fitness models?

hardworkE
02-19-09, 12:28 pm
I'm pumped bro. My first Arnold, I can't wait.

Yup, I'm heading out to Columbus in a few short weeks buddy.

Just tell your girl to come along. Maybe it'll motivate her to look like all the fitness models?

haha you trying to say she doesn't already??? Ha i'm just kidding, at all of 5 foot nothing, I don't think she has a future in that.

Aggression
02-19-09, 12:33 pm
haha you trying to say she doesn't already??? Ha i'm just kidding, at all of 5 foot nothing, I don't think she has a future in that.

Just tell her its a business trip. Tell her that Deloitte has a booth set up there for networking and you were volunteered to go. PERFECT!

Aggression
02-20-09, 8:35 am
PreWorkout: TEST, Shock Therapy, BCAA Max

8:00pm - TRF 08753

Delts:
Seated Barbell Press: 3 x 6-15 (185x6)
BTN Smith Machine: 3 x 8-12 (155x8)
Standing Laterals: 3 x 12-15 (35x12)
*Last set followed by holding a 10plate straight out to the sides until failure (37s)
Bent Over DB Raises: 3 x 15 (35x15)

Calves:
Smith Machine Calf Raise: 3 x 10-15 (315x10)
Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 10-12 (90x12)
*drop set: 45xF

Abs:
Rope Crunch: 100 reps

Forearms:
Various cable movements

Torrent+BCAA Max caps PWO

*Disclaimer: Just FYI, my first exercise usually starts off with a few light warm ups before getting into heavy pressing. For example, the seated barbell press exercises had 3 warm ups before the 3 heavy sets. It went like this:
95x15 95x15 135x12 155x10 155x9 185x6

The same applies to first exercise of chest, triceps, and sometimes biceps (depending upon the exercise)

hardworkE
02-20-09, 10:24 am
Good work, solid delt thrashing. back to back presses again to kill them early.

TheDarkHalf
02-20-09, 10:36 am
HaHa very observant of you. Actually no, I haven't worked out since then. Fuck working out. I'm just gonna eat burritos and drink beer for a few months and see what happens. Maybe take up smoking cigs too. I always wanted to be that dude who pulls out the bottle of Wild Turkey from under his pillow and takes a swig immediately after waking up. I'm picturing the opening scene with Roy Munson in Kingpin hahaha.

On the real side of things, yesterday was my off-day and tonight is Delts/Calves.

Haha that's such a great movie!

Solid work brother keep it up.

pmug0000
02-20-09, 12:37 pm
Good work with shoulders aggression. I think I'm gonna try those static holds next time I do laterals, seems like it would give a serious pump.

Aggression
02-20-09, 1:48 pm
Good work, solid delt thrashing. back to back presses again to kill them early.

Yup. Been hitting 2 presses for a few months now. I definitely have some new growth from it, so I'll keep doing it.

Haha that's such a great movie!

Solid work brother keep it up.

A classic movie. I love the scenes where he tries to work with the rest of the Amish family and fucks everything up.

Good work with shoulders aggression. I think I'm gonna try those static holds next time I do laterals, seems like it would give a serious pump.

Yeah they definitely burn. After doing a few seconds, those 10lb plates feel like they're 100lbs. At around the 15-20s mark, my arms are shaking. Once you put them down, you feel a burn like no other in the delts.

scals
02-20-09, 7:00 pm
sick work on the delts brother.

Aggression
02-21-09, 10:34 am
PreWorkout: TEST, Shock Therapy, BCAA Max

8:00pm - TRF 08753

Biceps:
Machine Curl: 5 x 12-15 (120x10)
Barbell Curl: 3 x 8-10 (105x8)
Bent Over Concentration Curl: 2 x 8-10 (25x8) - 2s squeeze on all reps
High Cable Curls: 2 x 10 (30x10) - 2s squeeze on all reps
Standing DB Hammer: 3 x 8-10 (45x8)

Triceps:
Pushdowns: 4 x 8-10
Smith Machine CGBP: 3 x 8-10 (245x8)
Seated OvrHd DB Ext: 3 x 10 (85x10)
One-Arm Seated Machine Pressdown: 3 x 8-10x10 (140x10)
*Each arm for 8-10 reps followed by both arms for ~10 reps = 1 set

Torrent+BCAA Max PWO

*Boom. Done.

Have a good weekend.

pmug0000
02-22-09, 1:27 pm
Good work on arms, that is some high volume your pumps must have been intense!

Aggression
02-22-09, 6:01 pm
PreWorkout: TEST, EAA Nitro, Storm

3pm - TRF 08753

Quads:
Leg Ext: 5 x 12-20
Leg Press: 3 x 13-15 (8ppsx13)
Walking Lunges: 3 x 34 steps (30lb dbs)
HS Leg Ext: 3 x 10

Calves
HS Super Horizontal Calf Press: 3 x 10x10x10
*Each leg x 10 followed by both legs x 10

BCAA Max+Torrent PWO

scals
02-22-09, 7:01 pm
Crushing arms and legs this week bro. Great job.

pmug0000
02-22-09, 9:32 pm
Nice job on that 8pps x13!

hardworkE
02-22-09, 10:40 pm
8pps, holy shit man. That is pretty insane.

StockRock
02-22-09, 10:45 pm
dumb question what is 8pps?

B Con
02-23-09, 7:35 am
To the guy above 8pps = 8 plates per side.

Great work as always A. Nice volume on the quads and walking lunges = death.

Aggression
02-23-09, 8:35 am
sick work on the delts brother.

Thanks bud

Good work on arms, that is some high volume your pumps must have been intense!

Yeah the arms were feelin' pretty swole

Crushing arms and legs this week bro. Great job.

Yup, gotta get them legs and biceps to grow

Nice job on that 8pps x13!

Thanks pmug. I decided to go heavier than usual. It felt good.

8pps, holy shit man. That is pretty insane.

Well, if you want to get 'technical', it was 8pps+20lbs. I used 2 '100lb' plates, plus 4 45's per side.

I usually go higher reps with lighter weight (6ppsx20). But I wanted to go heavy yesterday and went with 8pps. Two weeks ago I hit 7pps by 13. So gaining an extra 90lbs in 2 weeks ain't half bad. I was definitely pleased. Then Mike went ahead and did 8pps by 26, the fucker.

dumb question what is 8pps?

To the guy above 8pps = 8 plates per side.

Great work as always A. Nice volume on the quads and walking lunges = death.

Yup, Plates Per Side Stockrock.

Thanks B. Yeah I dread doing those lunges, but they make a huge difference. We did them on the Yoga floor, on the 3rd floor of the gym. I had to come down step by single step while holding the DB's. If I would have attempted to walk down normally, it would have been bad news.

StockRock
02-23-09, 9:13 am
Damn well in that case, Congrats on 8pps. Lightweight!

prowrestler
02-23-09, 12:05 pm
nice stuff man

gettin some ideas for my BB STUFF now lol

J-Dawg
02-23-09, 12:35 pm
PreWorkout: TEST, EAA Nitro, Storm

3pm - TRF 08753

Quads:
Leg Ext: 5 x 12-20
Leg Press: 3 x 13-15 (8ppsx13)
Walking Lunges: 3 x 34 steps (30lb dbs)
HS Leg Ext: 3 x 10

Calves
HS Super Horizontal Calf Press: 3 x 10x10x10
*Each leg x 10 followed by both legs x 10

BCAA Max+Torrent PWO

Damn 8pps is serious weight and reppage. Nice work in here A!

The Epidemic
02-23-09, 12:39 pm
me u and trees.. next to set something up.

Aggression
02-23-09, 1:54 pm
Damn well in that case, Congrats on 8pps. Lightweight!

Thanks StockRock, although it wasn't really 'lightweight' haha. It felt good hitting that many reps with 8 plates.

nice stuff man

gettin some ideas for my BB STUFF now lol

Thanks bud. Yeah I do the basic shit, but I always try to those some random stuff in there. I like to mix it up with reps/sets/weight when it comes to certain exercises/body parts.

Damn 8pps is serious weight and reppage. Nice work in here A!

Thanks J-Dawg .... just trying to get them wheelz to grow.

me u and trees.. next to set something up.

No doubt. Gotta try to find a hardcore gym, bc I know my gym is nothing near 'hardcore', but it's home.

The Epidemic
02-23-09, 2:31 pm
im tired of this whole " hardcore" thing.. iron is iron. i dont care where i lift, as long as i can lift.

where are u and trees at? We can lift at the gym that the animal dvds were shot at, its by my GFs house.

i say we do legs in 4 weeks

The Epidemic
02-23-09, 2:32 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23684

Aggression
02-23-09, 3:49 pm
im tired of this whole " hardcore" thing.. iron is iron. i dont care where i lift, as long as i can lift.

where are u and trees at? We can lift at the gym that the animal dvds were shot at, its by my GFs house.

i say we do legs in 4 weeks

I hear you bro. My gym at home ain't hardcore by a long shot, but I've grown into it. I've been there for about 6 years and won't train anywhere else. I have 3 gyms within a 2 miles radius from my house, and about 6 gyms within a 10 mile radius. TRF is expensive, but I wouldn't have it any other way ....

Diamond Gym eh? Always wanted to hit that place up ...

NJC_Manhattan
02-23-09, 5:08 pm
Looking strong in here. How you feeling about the show?

C.Coronato
02-23-09, 5:14 pm
damn bro 8pps. Impressive homie. I need to make it out to TRF for a sesh soon. Catch some good vibes over there. Throw it back old school. And im down for Diamond

The Epidemic
02-23-09, 8:57 pm
damn bro 8pps. Impressive homie. I need to make it out to TRF for a sesh soon. Catch some good vibes over there. Throw it back old school. And im down for Diamond

give me the date.. this can be a semi abc

Aggression
02-23-09, 10:37 pm
Looking strong in here. How you feeling about the show?

Yo watup NJC. Thanks for the props. The show prep is a few months away, but I'm feeling really good about my progress so far. Just gotta keep the head down and stay on that grind.

8pps x 13 was strong for me. To think: I had that horrible exertion headache when I attempted 5pps for 20. Since then, I've cruised past that, doing 6pps x 20, and now 8pps x 13. Progress brother, progress. But it ain't much for TreeTrunkLegs. I'm just playin catch up brother.

TRF is a solid gym. It would be a hike for you, but I would venture to say that it'd be worth it.

Aggression
02-23-09, 10:38 pm
give me the date.. this can be a semi abc

We're going to have to figure this out. I'm heading to the Arnold next week. Easter week I'll be down in Myrtle Beach, SC. We'll figure something out for sure ...

Aggression
02-23-09, 10:44 pm
Motivation:
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1923&Itemid=219
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1924&Itemid=219
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1925&Itemid=219

PreWorkout: ST, TEST, BCAA Max

7:45pm - TRF 08753

Chest:
HS Incline Press: 5 x 9-15 (315x9)
Incline DB Fly: 3 x 8-12 (70x8)
Flat DB Press: 3 x 7-12 (100x7)
Smith Guillotine Press: 3 x 8-10 (185x8)
Dips: 3 x F (+45lbx8)

Traps:
Neutral Grip Barbell Shrug: 5 x 12-15 (4ppsx12)
*Not sure what this apparatus is called. It's a Hexagon shape? (6sides) and you step into it.

Abs:
Hanging Leg Raises: 3 x 12,8,8
Crunches: 3 x 15

BCAA Max
15min cardio
Torrent PWO

*Hands down one of the best workouts when it came to intensity and weights/reps. For me, I handled some big weight here and it felt great. Intensity was through the roof. I love this shit.

pmug0000
02-23-09, 10:48 pm
Great chest workout aggression, that's awesome you were repping 100s for DB press on 3rd exercise

TheDarkHalf
02-24-09, 12:06 am
Great chest workout aggression, that's awesome you were repping 100s for DB press on 3rd exercise

X2 bro lookin strong

Aggression
02-24-09, 9:30 am

X2 bro lookin strong

Thanks guys. It was fucking intense last night. I was so amped up, I didn't want to leave the gym, hence the 15min cardio session.

C.Coronato
02-24-09, 9:48 am
Woahh. Hitting some cardio. Uh Ohhh. Did you stare at the wall? haha

LittleMan55
02-24-09, 10:14 am
Still looking really strong in here A... Nice motivational vids.

The Epidemic
02-24-09, 10:26 am
We're going to have to figure this out. I'm heading to the Arnold next week. Easter week I'll be down in Myrtle Beach, SC. We'll figure something out for sure ...

1st sat in aril?

The Epidemic
02-24-09, 10:28 am
oct 24?

The Epidemic
02-24-09, 10:29 am
Smith Guillotine Press??

Aggression
02-24-09, 10:42 am
Smith Guillotine Press??

Yeah. Use a smith machine and get under it like you would a regular bench press. But with this, you're going to bring the bar down so that it basically touches your neck, hence the word guillotine. It gives a great pump and really targets the upper pec area.

hardworkE
02-24-09, 5:14 pm
Solid chest workout all around. 3pps on anything is sick.

scals
02-24-09, 6:02 pm
Great chest workout bro. Hitting it real hard.

B Con
02-24-09, 8:36 pm
Very sweet motivational videos. Gotta love the in the trenches series on MD. I just posted about 20 I found of Ox.

Aggression
02-25-09, 8:35 am
Solid chest workout all around. 3pps on anything is sick.

Thanks E, the strength is slowly but surely creepin' up on me.

Great chest workout bro. Hitting it real hard.

Its been real intense lately and I'm loving it.

Very sweet motivational videos. Gotta love the in the trenches series on MD. I just posted about 20 I found of Ox.

Yup. I watched Branch's vids before hitting it, and then watched the new one of Ox hitting legs. Strong mother fucker right there, and he downs 3 packs of Nitro PWO haha.

Aggression
02-25-09, 8:41 am
PreWorkout: TEST, Storm, EAA Nitro

Back:
Weighted Chins: BWx10, 9 (+10lb), 9 (+10lb), 6 (+25lb)
Reverse Grip T-bar Row Machine: 3 x 6-12 (160lbsx6)
1-Arm Low Cable Row: 3 x 12 (160x12)
CloseGrip Pulldown: 3 x 8-10 (160x10)
Rack Deads: 3 sets (405x13)

Hamstrings:
Standing Single Leg Curl: 3 x 10

BCAA Max+Torrent PWO

*Another highly intense workout. Scaled it up this morning. 216-217. I'll say 216 to be modest. I'm cleaning up my diet a bit this week. No cheat meal today. Pants already feel a bit looser around the waist. I'll stay on course until the weekend. Shit is looking good.

Aggression
02-25-09, 9:45 am
I've put on 33lbs since 10/24. I just had to post that. To me, its almost unbelievable. Almost.

scals
02-25-09, 9:48 am
Sick workout bro, not to mention the progress you're making. 33 lbs is nuts.

hardworkE
02-25-09, 9:48 am

Back:

Hamstrings:

BCAA Max+Torrent PWO

*Another highly intense workout. Scaled it up this morning. 216-217. I'll say 216 to be modest. I'm cleaning up my diet a bit this week. No cheat meal today. Pants already feel a bit looser around the waist. I'll stay on course until the weekend. Shit is looking good.

Thats some serious weight in that back workout. Is 160lbs on the row machine 45,45,45,25??? Thats insane

C.Coronato
02-25-09, 9:50 am

Back:

Hamstrings:

BCAA Max+Torrent PWO

Nice man 216. Still climbing on up! I weighed 192 this morning .. damn. haha. and wow 405 for 13. nice brotha. You strapped up or is that solid grip?

Aggression
02-25-09, 9:54 am
Thats some serious weight in that back workout. Is 160lbs on the row machine 45,45,45,25??? Thats insane

Yeah buddy, 3 45's and a 25.

Nice man 216. Still climbing on up! I weighed 192 this morning .. damn. haha. and wow 405 for 13. nice brotha. You strapped up or is that solid grip?

Definitely strapped in. I can handle 315 bare handed, but 405 is another story for me.

C.Coronato
02-25-09, 9:57 am
still solid brotha. your back must still be on fire right now haha. Such a good feeling.

Aggression
02-25-09, 10:12 am
Sick workout bro, not to mention the progress you're making. 33 lbs is nuts.

Yeah I've been slowly gaining 1-2lbs per week. It doesn't seem like much when I look at it that way, but after 4 months of it, 33lbs is incredible. I just hope I can stay on track ...

LittleMan55
02-25-09, 10:29 am
A you have made some serious progress. 33 lbs is no joke!!!

Aggression
02-25-09, 1:01 pm
still solid brotha. your back must still be on fire right now haha. Such a good feeling.

Back felt WIDE last night after doing those T-bar rows. Right now my back feels fine, but within a few hours, it's going to creep up on me. The DOMS from TEST is no joke. My chest hurts more today than it did yesterday. I expect the same thing from my Back.

During that 405 set, I was seriously in another world. First time I've ever gone that far into a trance while doing a set. It was fantastic.

A you have made some serious progress. 33 lbs is no joke!!!

Thanks brother. Yeah its a slow and steady pace, but its progress nonetheless. I want to get to 220 for a personal victory. For years I always wanted to be 220. I'm within arms length of it now. Once it says 220, I'll know I'll say something like, "Man, I wanna get to 230'' hahahaha

J-Dawg
02-25-09, 1:49 pm

Back:

Hamstrings:

BCAA Max+Torrent PWO

Damn 216. You're making really steady progress A. Tremendous back and hamstring workout yesterday.

prowrestler
02-25-09, 2:02 pm
Yeah I've been slowly gaining 1-2lbs per week. It doesn't seem like much when I look at it that way, but after 4 months of it, 33lbs is incredible. I just hope I can stay on track ...

ya that shit is nuts!

Aggression
02-25-09, 2:23 pm
Damn 216. You're making really steady progress A. Tremendous back and hamstring workout yesterday.

Thanks J-Dawg. Yeah I was totally spent after this. I got home, showered up, ate my meal (after Torrent of course) and I hit the bed about 45min earlier than usual. I just wanted to finally lay down and rest.

ya that shit is nuts!

Thanks bro. Its hard to believe that I've packed on 33lbs, but I've been busting my ass both in the gym and in the kitchen, so I guess it's paying off.

hardworkE
02-25-09, 3:05 pm
Thanks bro. Its hard to believe that I've packed on 33lbs, but I've been busting my ass both in the gym and in the kitchen, so I guess it's paying off.

At this pace youll be 275 in no time.

Aggression
02-25-09, 3:13 pm
At this pace youll be 275 in no time.

275 and prepping for the Olympia right?

prowrestler
02-25-09, 3:15 pm
in the kitchen is key

Aggression
02-25-09, 3:19 pm
in the kitchen is key

absolutely. for years i thought I ate right. since December, I've been on a legit off-season diet, eating the same shit for every day since then. its paid off and I've continued to grow as I've upped my food. Just gotta stay the course and keep growing. 220 is close ....

hardworkE
02-25-09, 3:26 pm
absolutely. for years i thought I ate right. since December, I've been on a legit off-season diet, eating the same shit for every day since then. its paid off and I've continued to grow as I've upped my food. Just gotta stay the course and keep growing. 220 is close ....

I've never been in such a routine as far as diet goes. I literally pack the same thing day in and day out, slowly increasing. Results are legit. Lifting the fork is just as important as hitting the gym. Glad I learned that at 22, so I can keep it going. Wish I learned it at 20 though haha.

Aggression
02-25-09, 3:30 pm
I've never been in such a routine as far as diet goes. I literally pack the same thing day in and day out, slowly increasing. Results are legit. Lifting the fork is just as important as hitting the gym. Glad I learned that at 22, so I can keep it going. Wish I learned it at 20 though haha.

Fuck, I wish I learned that at 18. Imagine eating/training this way through 4 years of college. If we did, we'd be about 250lbs each haha. Of course, if we were to do that, we wouldn't have been able to 'let loose' as much as we did in college. And to be honest, I'm happy with how it worked out. Them college days are over, thank god, but they were fun as hell.

hardworkE
02-25-09, 4:11 pm
Fuck, I wish I learned that at 18. Imagine eating/training this way through 4 years of college. If we did, we'd be about 250lbs each haha. Of course, if we were to do that, we wouldn't have been able to 'let loose' as much as we did in college. And to be honest, I'm happy with how it worked out. Them college days are over, thank god, but they were fun as hell.

Or we could've still gone out...beers are about 100 calories a piece. Think of it as bulking fuel. We would both be 290lb a piece

Aggression
02-25-09, 4:13 pm
Or we could've still gone out...beers are about 100 calories a piece. Think of it as bulking fuel. We would both be 290lb a piece

Gezus

scals
02-25-09, 4:57 pm
I miss college already LOL. It's only been 2 months!

Firedrake
02-25-09, 9:43 pm
I've put on 33lbs since 10/24. I just had to post that. To me, its almost unbelievable. Almost.

*chuckles* . . . and I've taken off 33 in that same time, to 233. I still have at least 20 to go before I get where I want to be bodyfat wise. Then I can start packing on some clean mass.

You're doing great!

pmug0000
02-25-09, 11:34 pm
Strong workout aggression, 13 reps of 405 at the end of your back work is damn good! And your weight gain is impressive too.

Aggression
02-26-09, 8:47 am
I miss college already LOL. It's only been 2 months!

HaHa yeah college was a good time indeed. Time to move on I guess ...

*chuckles* . . . and I've taken off 33 in that same time, to 233. I still have at least 20 to go before I get where I want to be bodyfat wise. Then I can start packing on some clean mass.

You're doing great!

Thanks brother. It seems you are also doing well. Good luck with getting those last 20lbs off.

Strong workout aggression, 13 reps of 405 at the end of your back work is damn good! And your weight gain is impressive too.

Thanks pmug. That set of 405 was ridiculous.

LittleMan55
02-26-09, 9:09 am
275 and prepping for the Olympia right?

This made my morning A!

Aggression
02-26-09, 11:58 am
This made my morning A!

Glad I can be some help bro!

Yesterday was an off-day. I subbed Meal 3 for a GainMax shake. I threw together 2scoops chocolate/2scoops vanilla. Delicious. Meal 5 was a semi-cheat meal. I won't be having outrageous cheat meals on Wednesdays anymore. Rather, I'll be eating something that lightly strays away from my diet. For example, my cheat meal was a dish made up of Linguine, broccoli, and shrimp in garlic and olive oil. Damn it was good. I ended that meal with 1/2 ice cream, just to satisfy the taste buds. Man, a legit serving of ice cream (1/2 cup) is like two mouthfuls. Didn't realize that my normal 'ice cream sundaes' consisted of double or triple the serving size. My 6th meal was a lighter meal. 2 scoops Real Gains, 1 scoop whey protein and 1 handful of cashews. Not too bad. I'll have 1-2 legit cheat meals on the weekends now. They will most likely be a burger w/fries or some shit like that. No more dirty, nasty foods. Time to tighten up a bit while still into a heavy bulk.

Tonight is Delts/Calves/Abs.

I'm in the middle of week 3 with Animal Test:
*I love this shit (plain and simple)

JUGGERNAUT
02-26-09, 12:02 pm
Kickin butt in here A!

Aggression
02-26-09, 12:09 pm
Kickin butt in here A!

Thanks Jug. Threw down 33lbs onto my frame since late Oct. If I can keep that pace, that would mean that by the time I gotta start dieting, I'd be a solid 250?? HaHaHa.

Hey, a man can wish, can't he?

JUGGERNAUT
02-26-09, 12:17 pm
Thanks Jug. Threw down 33lbs onto my frame since late Oct. If I can keep that pace, that would mean that by the time I gotta start dieting, I'd be a solid 250?? HaHaHa.

Hey, a man can wish, can't he?

Hear that! I'm in the same boat, I want 230lbs like a kid on christmas morning wants Angelina Jolie under the tree.

Aggression
02-26-09, 12:17 pm
Hear that! I'm in the same boat, I want 230lbs like a kid on christmas morning wants Angelina Jolie under the tree.

That would be the best Christmas present ever ....

Aggression
02-27-09, 8:22 am
PreWorkout: Storm, TEST, BCAA Max

Delts:
Seated Military Press: 3 x 7-12 (185x7)
HS Shoulder Press: 3 x 8-12 (275x8)
BTB 1-Arm Cable Laterals: 3 x 10-12
Reverse Pec Dec: 3 x 10-15
Machine Press: 1 set of negatives to failure

Calves:
Smith Calf Raise: 3 x 8-10
Donkey Calf: 3 x 8-10
Single Leg Super Horizontal Calf Raise: 3 x 12

Torrent+BCAA Max PWO

*Nothing special here. Just another solid delt/calf workout.
Weights/reps went up a bit here and there.
After that negative set, my shoulders were blown outta proportion. niCe.

hardworkE
02-27-09, 9:23 am
PreWorkout: Storm, TEST, BCAA Max

Delts:
Seated Military Press: 3 x 7-12 (185x7)
HS Shoulder Press: 3 x 8-12 (275x8)
BTB 1-Arm Cable Laterals: 3 x 10-12
Reverse Pec Dec: 3 x 10-15
Machine Press: 1 set of negatives to failure

Calves:
Smith Calf Raise: 3 x 8-10
Donkey Calf: 3 x 8-10
Single Leg Super Horizontal Calf Raise: 3 x 12

Torrent+BCAA Max PWO

*Nothing special here. Just another solid delt/calf workout.
Weights/reps went up a bit here and there.
After that negative set, my shoulders were blown outta proportion. niCe.

Good work on the boulder shoulders. I love getting that intense burning feeling to finish them off like you did with the negatives

C.Coronato
02-27-09, 9:58 am
Nice on the negs. How that feelin today?

TheDarkHalf
02-27-09, 10:01 am
Way to hit the delts bro - how's everything going?

Aggression
02-27-09, 11:01 am
Good work on the boulder shoulders. I love getting that intense burning feeling to finish them off like you did with the negatives

Yeah it definitely did the trick. I finished up the rear delts and saw that dinky shoulder press machine right next to it and said ''what the hell, I'll do a negative''.

Nice on the negs. How that feelin today?

Feelin' good, feeling great. Usually I don't get sore until about 24hrs later, but right now I'm feeling it. Awesome.

Way to hit the delts bro - how's everything going?

Thanks DH. Everything is going well. I've been really consistent for a while now and it's showing. As I mentioned yesterday, throwing down 33lbs onto my frame in 4 months ain't easy. I just gotta keep it up. I hope I can keep up my food intake while at the Arnold ....

Aggression
02-27-09, 4:17 pm
I'm sipping on another GainMax shake right now. Time was tight today and I had to resort to this delicious shake for a meal. Damn it tastes good. 2 scoops choc, 2 scoops vanilla. Fantastic. Got arms tonight in the gym and then I'm going to have a niCe, relaxing weekend. I'm going to take care of some things earlier in the morning so I can pretty much relax all day.

Next week is the Arnold, and I'm jacked up about it. I hope to pull into the Arnold at 218lbs, just for a personal thing. That means I have to eat this weekend like I do during the week. It's just extra motivation. I'll get it done, easily. I'll probably drop a few pounds while being out there, but that'll come right back once I'm home.

Arms tonight. I'm feeling DB Curls, Skulls, Preacher bench concentration curls. I need to hit my inner bicep more. Time to get shit done. I'm feeling rejuvenated for some reason. TIME TO DO WORK.

hardworkE
02-27-09, 4:20 pm
I'm sipping on another GainMax shake right now. Time was tight today and I had to resort to this delicious shake for a meal. Damn it tastes good. 2 scoops choc, 2 scoops vanilla. Fantastic. Got arms tonight in the gym and then I'm going to have a niCe, relaxing weekend. I'm going to take care of some things earlier in the morning so I can pretty much relax all day.

Next week is the Arnold, and I'm jacked up about it. I hope to pull into the Arnold at 218lbs, just for a personal thing. That means I have to eat this weekend like I do during the week. It's just extra motivation. I'll get it done, easily. I'll probably drop a few pounds while being out there, but that'll come right back once I'm home.

Arms tonight. I'm feeling DB Curls, Skulls, Preacher bench concentration curls. I need to hit my inner bicep more. Time to get shit done. I'm feeling rejuvenated for some reason. TIME TO DO WORK.

Do your thing man. Have a good weekend and stay on track. I'm heading up to CT to hang with my girl and I probably have more food packed than clothes haha. Gotta be prepared.

prowrestler
02-27-09, 11:55 pm
lookin good man, keep that consistency up and your gonna be on your way to good stuff

Aggression
02-28-09, 9:42 am
Do your thing man. Have a good weekend and stay on track. I'm heading up to CT to hang with my girl and I probably have more food packed than clothes haha. Gotta be prepared.

lookin good man, keep that consistency up and your gonna be on your way to good stuff

Ain't nuttin to it but to do it.

LittleMan55
02-28-09, 9:58 am
Strong looking delt day. Oh I love Gain Max. It really helped me out on my quest to 250.

machineman
02-28-09, 10:00 am
just read some of your journey, bro....real nice work...33 pounds in 4 months is huge....I have only managed about 40 in 5 1/2 months....not all of it is the "right" gain, but man has it been fun!

Aggression
02-28-09, 10:49 am
Strong looking delt day. Oh I love Gain Max. It really helped me out on my quest to 250.

Ah the elusive 250. I hope to be there one day. As for now, I'm just trying to break 220. 215 was an all-time high, and I've climbed past that.

Yeah, GainMax is great. It feels like a cheat meal when I'm drinking it. Half Choc/Half Vanilla: can't be beat.

just read some of your journey, bro....real nice work...33 pounds in 4 months is huge....I have only managed about 40 in 5 1/2 months....not all of it is the "right" gain, but man has it been fun!

Thanks brother. Yeah its been great progress so far. Most of it has been solid weight. I've been on a really clean, strict off-season diet and it's been working really well.

Hell yeah, seeing the scale jump up every week is always a fun time haha.