PDA

View Full Version : SetPRsDrinkPBRs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

JUGGERNAUT
03-25-09, 9:54 am
PreWorkout: Storm, BCAA Max
Intra: Intra-Aid (Citrus Burst)

8pm - TRF

Back:
Reverse-Grip Pulldown: 4 x 8-10 (190x8)
DB Row: 4 x 10 (160sx10)
Machine Row: 3 x 12 (stack(250)x12)
Pullover Machine: 3 x 10
Assisted Chins: 3 x 10-12

Hamstrings:
Seated Leg Curl: 3 x 10-12
Lying Leg Curl: 3 x 8-12 (stack(200)x8)
Single-Leg HS Leg Curl: 3 x 10

BCAA Max+Torrent PWO

*weighed in this morning. 220lbs. Legit. Haven't had a cheat meal in well over a week. Sweet.

Great job man! 220 damn, I better bust out my poptarts!

Aggression
03-25-09, 10:51 am
damn 220 . Nice brother. You are going to be a force once you hit that stage.

We'll see brother. All I can do is stay on the grind and give it my all ..

Solid WO and good job on hitting the 220 - what are you looking to increase your weight to?

Thanks DH. As for weight, I'm not shooting for anything in particular. I'm just steadily trying to big up until its time to start my contest diet.

Great job man! 220 damn, I better bust out my poptarts!

HaHa. I've been doing fairly well without them PopTarts. I might add them into the mix. If so, WATCH OUT!

LittleMan55
03-25-09, 10:53 am
Thanks LM.

BCAA Max is good stuff. However, a serving size is 2 caps. I usually throw down 4-5 both pre and post workout. There's something about only taking 2 caps that makes me think it isn't good enough. I guess that's what happens after years upon years of popping back 7-11 pills/pack in the Animal line LOL.

haha thanks for that. I may pick some up on my next order.

I know what you mean about pill dosing. I see something that says 2 or 3 and laugh so hard that people think I'm losing my mind.

hardworkE
03-25-09, 12:00 pm
220 DAMN. I need to get my head on straight and hit 190.

pmug0000
03-25-09, 12:46 pm
Looking good a, repping 160's and using the stack on multiple exercises is some strong work

Mr. Aestheticz
03-25-09, 1:33 pm
Very Unique Combo Back And Hammy's Hmmmm!!!!

hardworkE
03-25-09, 2:13 pm
What does your WO partner do on exercises when you use the stack? Just do 30 reps?

Aggression
03-25-09, 2:22 pm
haha thanks for that. I may pick some up on my next order.

I know what you mean about pill dosing. I see something that says 2 or 3 and laugh so hard that people think I'm losing my mind.

HaHa, yup. "One or two pills can't possibly suffice! MUST TAKE 6!"

220 DAMN. I need to get my head on straight and hit 190.

Yup. I've been putting in work man. Both in the gym and at the table. It's paying off.

Looking good a, repping 160's and using the stack on multiple exercises is some strong work

Thanks pmug.

Very Unique Combo Back And Hammy's Hmmmm!!!!

Yup. I like the split. It enables you to hit hams a bit harder, rather than being tired out from the quad work. I hit quads by themselves on Sundays.

What does your WO partner do on exercises when you use the stack? Just do 30 reps?

HaHa, actually, there are a few exercises where I beat him out. On the back machine, we both did 12 reps. On the leg curl, I did 8, he did 12. But he demolishes me on stuff like presses, and legs.

prowrestler
03-25-09, 3:07 pm
fuck sick db rows

Aggression
03-25-09, 3:45 pm
fuck sick db rows

Thanks P

Off-day today. Thank God. I've been killing myself in the gym lately, and it's paying off. I'm sitting at 220lbs, fresh in the morning right now. It felt great, but the moment of excitement has come and gone. On to the next step. No, I don't have a set weight I want to hit. I hope to just continually add 3-5lbs per month of lean mass to my frame before it's time to start the diet for my show(s).

Some cooking and relaxing are in store for tonight. Can't wait .....

prowrestler
03-25-09, 4:01 pm
Thanks P

Off-day today. Thank God. I've been killing myself in the gym lately, and it's paying off. I'm sitting at 220lbs, fresh in the morning right now. It felt great, but the moment of excitement has come and gone. On to the next step. No, I don't have a set weight I want to hit. I hope to just continually add 3-5lbs per month of lean mass to my frame before it's time to start the diet for my show(s).

Some cooking and relaxing are in store for tonight. Can't wait .....

if someone deserves a break its you man. get that cookin done and just relax, maybe go out, see some friends?

your weight gain is motivateing. shit really impressive

scals
03-25-09, 8:51 pm
Excuse me.... where were the rack pulls that I was promised???

LOL. Great workout nonetheless bro.

Aggression
03-25-09, 9:37 pm
if someone deserves a break its you man. get that cookin done and just relax, maybe go out, see some friends?

your weight gain is motivateing. shit really impressive

I appreciate the kind words pro. Nothing but food and heavy training to blame here. Of course, I also got a little help from the universal/animal line ;)

Excuse me.... where were the rack pulls that I was promised???

LOL. Great workout nonetheless bro.

If I remember correctly, I think I promised Yates Rows, not rack deads scals haha. After doing those DB rows, my lower back was feeling a solid pump. I didn't want to stress it out anymore with heavy racks. Next time my man.

scals
03-25-09, 9:53 pm
If I remember correctly, I think I promised Yates Rows, not rack deads scals haha. After doing those DB rows, my lower back was feeling a solid pump. I didn't want to stress it out anymore with heavy racks. Next time my man.

Damn it you win LOL. I got my head so far up my ass with work and dieting I'm lucky I remembered you promised anything LOL.

Aggression
03-26-09, 8:36 am
Damn it you win LOL. I got my head so far up my ass with work and dieting I'm lucky I remembered you promised anything LOL.

HaHa, its cool man. Next week, I'll hit up the rack deads AND the Yates Rows to make up for it all.

LittleMan55
03-26-09, 9:01 am
HaHa, its cool man. Next week, I'll hit up the rack deads AND the Yates Rows to make up for it all.

Hmm... That combo seems awefully familair.

What you have on the agenda for today A?

Aggression
03-26-09, 9:08 am
Hmm... That combo seems awefully familair.

What you have on the agenda for today A?

Yesterday was a terrific off-day. Came home to cook up some chicken, and my mother was already on the BBQ finishing it up. It was a great relief. Not that cooking my chicken is tough, it's just niCe when its all finished for you haha.

My bro got his hands on that new 'legends of wrestling' game for PS3. I fucked around and played a match, selecting ''the most electrifying man in sports entertainment'' to go up against the Bret Hart. Dropped a few peoples' elbows on him and got the win haha. I'm not one for video games anymore, but I love the wrestling games. Picking a hardcore match, just to beat your opponent senseless with chairs/tables/etc is fun. I'll be spending most of my free time this weekend fucking around on it.

Had a cheat meal for dinner. 2 sausage sandwiches. Fuck it. I hit 220, I rewarded myself for once. Back on the grind now ....

Today is delts and calves. Last week, on the second pressing movement, I hit 90s for 8. We said that we'd start off with DB presses this week, and if we do so, I'll be grabbing those hundos to give them a spin. Another milestone in the making .....

LittleMan55
03-26-09, 9:16 am
I remember first hitting the hudies... Shit will have you hyped!

That game sounds fun as hell. I about spit my coffee on the computer when you said gave him a few peoples elbows... lol

hardworkE
03-26-09, 9:44 am
Who doesn't love a good wrestling game, or wrestling buddies?

Speaking of someone having your food cooked. I got home last night a little after 8 and all I wanted was someone to have dinner waiting for me. That would've made me the happiest man in the world. Oh well, cooked up a little Healthy Choice ziti and topped it off with 8 oz of steak. Tasty.

Take those hundo's for a ride tonight

Aggression
03-26-09, 1:06 pm
I remember first hitting the hudies... Shit will have you hyped!

That game sounds fun as hell. I about spit my coffee on the computer when you said gave him a few peoples elbows... lol

HaHa, fucking peoples' elbow! I'll play a little more this weekend when I have free time. Should be fun. But first, I needa press those hundies!!!

Who doesn't love a good wrestling game, or wrestling buddies?

Speaking of someone having your food cooked. I got home last night a little after 8 and all I wanted was someone to have dinner waiting for me. That would've made me the happiest man in the world. Oh well, cooked up a little Healthy Choice ziti and topped it off with 8 oz of steak. Tasty.

Take those hundo's for a ride tonight

Hell yeah with them wrestling buddies!

Damn, that sounds good man. Healthy Choice ziti and steak. I might have to use that as a cheat meal for this weekend. That sounds amazing.

Aggression
03-26-09, 1:07 pm
Well ... Animal Test has run it's course with me. 6 weeks in the books.

Here are some final statistics that I selected from my journey

Starting weight: 210lbs
Ending weight: 220lbs

Incline HS Press: 315 x 7 --> 365x6
Seated DB shoulder Press: 75x8 --> 90x8
Bench Press: 265x65 --> 275x6
DB Row: 145x8 --> 160x10

Needless to say, I've gained some serious mass/strength.

ANIMAL TEST IS DA BOMB!!

Can't wait to run this for 6 weeks paired up with M-stak.

LittleMan55
03-26-09, 1:43 pm
Well ... Animal Test has run it's course with me. 6 weeks in the books.

Here are some final statistics that I selected from my journey

Starting weight: 210lbs
Ending weight: 220lbs

Incline HS Press: 315 x 7 --> 365x6
Seated DB shoulder Press: 75x8 --> 90x8
Bench Press: 265x65 --> 275x6
DB Row: 145x8 --> 160x10

Needless to say, I've gained some serious mass/strength.

ANIMAL TEST IS DA BOMB!!

Can't wait to run this for 6 weeks paired up with M-stak.

You should be sure that this gets posted over in the AT review thread... Both here and at bb.com. It speaks volumes!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-26-09, 1:54 pm
Get Huge Son!!!!

Aggression
03-26-09, 4:39 pm
You should be sure that this gets posted over in the AT review thread... Both here and at bb.com. It speaks volumes!

Get Huge Son!!!!

I didn't realize I had such great results form TEST. If you asked me off the top of my head, I would have guessed I gained 3-4lbs, not 10. And as far as strength went, I didn't think it jumped THAT much. But 6 weeks is a long time. It was well worth it.

Gonna take 4-5 weeks off, including one week away from the weights totally. I talked to my buddy down in Myrtle Beach. He wants me to show him some things in his gym. So we're hitting up the gym for a day. I texted him, telling him to prep. Because I want to max out on that day. I haven't maxed since Freshmen year of college (2004).

I wonder what type of weight I'll be moving ... hmmmmmm

Delts/Calves tonight ...

Firedrake
03-26-09, 4:40 pm
Geez! I'd say it did you some good -- coupled with putting up some serious work in the gym!

Have fun on your "vacation".

C.Coronato
03-26-09, 4:41 pm
Very awesome brother. Thats huge weight increase. Solid. That week off is gonna be so nice.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-26-09, 7:49 pm
I didn't realize I had such great results form TEST. If you asked me off the top of my head, I would have guessed I gained 3-4lbs, not 10. And as far as strength went, I didn't think it jumped THAT much. But 6 weeks is a long time. It was well worth it.

Gonna take 4-5 weeks off, including one week away from the weights totally. I talked to my buddy down in Myrtle Beach. He wants me to show him some things in his gym. So we're hitting up the gym for a day. I texted him, telling him to prep. Because I want to max out on that day. I haven't maxed since Freshmen year of college (2004).

I wonder what type of weight I'll be moving ... hmmmmmm

Delts/Calves tonight ...

IM THINKING OF FIDDLING WITH TEST!!!

pmug0000
03-26-09, 8:51 pm
I'm interested to see what you're maxes are...what exercises are you going to be maxing out with?

Aggression
03-27-09, 8:31 am
Geez! I'd say it did you some good -- coupled with putting up some serious work in the gym!

Have fun on your "vacation".

Thanks Firedrake. That week off will definitely be very much worth it. Once I get back, it'll be game on until I have that 'overall' trophy.

Very awesome brother. Thats huge weight increase. Solid. That week off is gonna be so nice.

Thanks TTL. I was amazed at the results. Food, quality sups, and balls-to-the-wall training are to blame here ..

IM THINKING OF FIDDLING WITH TEST!!!

All I can say is, you won't be disappointed Mr. A.

I'm interested to see what you're maxes are...what exercises are you going to be maxing out with?

I'll be maxing out down there with my buddy. It'll be after a week off from training, and the meals will most definitely suffer for a day or two prior. It won't be a great showing, but I definitely want to bench press. Maybe deadlift too.

I was talking to my training partner and he brought up a good point. I said I wanted to press up 365. He said because I'm not used to doing 'heavy' weight, once it got to 3 plates, it'll be tough for me to get a 'feel' for the weight. I'm not used to handling anything over 275, so he was aiming at 330. We'll see what happens.

Aggression
03-27-09, 9:03 am
Intra: Intra-Aid Blue Raz

8pm - TRF 08753

Delts:
HS Shoulder Press: 3 x 5-12 (315x5)
DB Press: 3 x 6-12 (100sx6)
Standing Lateral Machine: 3 x 10-12 (100x10)
Reverse Pec Fly: 3 x 10-15 (130x10)

Calves:
Smith Calf Raise: 3 x 10-15 (315x10)
Donkeys: 3 x 10-12 (400x10)
1-Leg Super Horizontal Calf Press: 3 x 10 (180x10)

Torrent+BCAA Max PWO

hardworkE
03-27-09, 9:12 am
Delts:

PWO

That is what I am talking about. Thats sick man. I was hoping to come on here and see that. I am never disappointed when I check your log out man. Great work bro

hardworkE
03-27-09, 9:13 am
Page Bump.

8pm - TRF 08753

Delts:

Calves:

Torrent+BCAA Max PWO

C.Coronato
03-27-09, 9:57 am

8pm - TRF 08753

Delts:

Calves:

Torrent+BCAA Max PWO

DB AFTER HS is no jke brother. 100s like butter. Nice homie.

Aggression
03-27-09, 11:13 am
That is what I am talking about. Thats sick man. I was hoping to come on here and see that. I am never disappointed when I check your log out man. Great work bro

Hell yeah bro. I was hitting them 100s no matter what. I pushed 4 on my own, a slight spot on 5, and a 'spot' on 6. Very solid for me. Always trying to improve week by week, whether it be a pound more on the scale, or a rep more on an exercise. Progress is progress.

DB AFTER HS is no jke brother. 100s like butter. Nice homie.

Just trying to keep up with you bro. These past few weeks, and the next few, are gonna give me some time to catch up to you in weights haha.

Side note: I definitely tweaked something in my left shoulder while doing those DB presses. Not to say that the weight was too heavy, rather the bench we were using was an unfamiliar one. Usually, we sit on the preacher bench and do our presses. Last night we used the incline bench, pinned upright because some amateur decided he needed the preacher bench to rest his EZ-bar between sets. Fucking amateur hour at TRF last night. It's nothing serious. I just feel a little 'something' in the delt when I raise it up to a certain point. No biggie. A little Icey-Hot on that bitch tonight before the gym and I'll be golden. Arms on the agenda .....

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 11:32 am
Your excitement to kill those hundos made me push harder yesterday too! Reading about you get them has me pumped... Keep getting your HUGE on bro! You are going to do some damage when you step on stage.

Aggression
03-27-09, 12:18 pm
Your excitement to kill those hundos made me push harder yesterday too! Reading about you get them has me pumped... Keep getting your HUGE on bro! You are going to do some damage when you step on stage.

No doubt bro. Never let up. Bulking/Dieting, the mindset is the same. Give it 100%, or don't bother.

prowrestler
03-27-09, 12:34 pm
fuckin idiots at the gym, useing it as a lounge when people need to train. next time simply tell him, dont ask him to move.

good luck with the arms man

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 12:35 pm
No doubt bro. Never let up. Bulking/Dieting, the mindset is the same. Give it 100%, or don't bother.

Hell Yeah! I was getting stared at one day in my gym because I was screaming "GET HUGE OR GO HOME!" like I was on crack... Helped me get where I needed to be and I dont mind the looks. Most here think my elevator doesn't reach the top floor anyway so stares are normal.

I have said it before and will say it again: "Mind Over Matter"

sorry for semi hi-jacking bro... just amped up for some reason

pmug0000
03-27-09, 2:02 pm
Man those shoulders keep getting stronger... repping 100's after HS presses is serious business

ForearmFreak
03-27-09, 3:15 pm
laterals w/ 100?? damn that's crazy...keep on pushin bro..

Aggression
03-27-09, 3:30 pm
fuckin idiots at the gym, useing it as a lounge when people need to train. next time simply tell him, dont ask him to move.

good luck with the arms man

Yeah, it was a group of 3 kids. Two were doing DB Rows, one was using the bench to hold his EZ-bar between sets. I wanted to use the 90s for my second set, but one kid was rowing it. So I grabbed the 95s. As I walked away, the kid just looked at me, curious as to what I was doing with them. I sat down, got ready, and my training partner goes, ''95s aint shit bro. Look down there, those little guys are trying to figure out how to row those 90s, let them watch you press them up for 10''. So I got 95s for 8 solid. niCe.

Hell Yeah! I was getting stared at one day in my gym because I was screaming "GET HUGE OR GO HOME!" like I was on crack... Helped me get where I needed to be and I dont mind the looks. Most here think my elevator doesn't reach the top floor anyway so stares are normal.

I have said it before and will say it again: "Mind Over Matter"

sorry for semi hi-jacking bro... just amped up for some reason

Yeah, I ain't one for screaming/yelling. The only time I get a little 'out of hand' is when I'm doing rack deadlifts. I figure that's ok though, seeing how me and Mike are the only two guys doing anything over 200lbs in the gym.

No worries on the semi-hijack brother. Get pumped and do it up.

Man those shoulders keep getting stronger... repping 100's after HS presses is serious business

Starting to move major weight man. Supplements aside, I've made more gains in the past 4 months than I have in the past 4 years. It all comes down to food man.

laterals w/ 100?? damn that's crazy...keep on pushin bro..

100's yes, 100lb DB's, no haha. Its a machine that only goes up to 100. You grab the handles from the middle, right at your waist, and you just raise them up out to the sides. Real solid burn that you can't get with DBs due to the reverse tension.

prowrestler
03-27-09, 3:39 pm
hahahaah, they got embarassed id hope!

Aggression
03-27-09, 3:41 pm
hahahaah, they got embarassed id hope!

Ah I'm not one to be like that in the gym. It just sparked a flame within me when my partner said that. Not too long ago, I was those kids lifting mediocre weight. Not that I'm a huge monster now, but I've definitely separated myself from the pack at my gym.

So when he told me to shoulder press heavier weight than they were trying to row, it just lit a flame under my ass. I don't know/don't care if they saw me. It was just a very motivational thing to hear right before doing the set.

prowrestler
03-27-09, 3:48 pm
Ah I'm not one to be like that in the gym. It just sparked a flame within me when my partner said that. Not too long ago, I was those kids lifting mediocre weight. Not that I'm a huge monster now, but I've definitely separated myself from the pack at my gym.

So when he told me to shoulder press heavier weight than they were trying to row, it just lit a flame under my ass. I don't know/don't care if they saw me. It was just a very motivational thing to hear right before doing the set.

damn right!

then bust out some curls with them for a real eye opener lol. maybe next time they wont be in your way

Mr. Aestheticz
03-28-09, 10:30 am
I Am Just Going To Have To Get Some Test Lmao!!!

Aggression
03-28-09, 11:00 am
PreWorkout: Storm+BCAA Max
Intra: Intra-Aid

8pm: TRF 08753

Triceps:
Pushdowns: 4 x 8-15
Neutral Grip Skulls: 3 x 8-10
Reverse Grip Smith Press: 3 x 10-12
Cross-Body 1-Arm Cable Extension: 3 x 10
-- super set w/ --
Standing Overhead Barbell Ext: 3 x 8-10

Biceps:
Cable Curls: 4 x 10
Bottom half Barbell Curls: 45 x F (45,40,35reps)
*Repped out the bottom portion of a '21' set til failure
High-Cable Curls: 3 x 10
Hammer Concentration Curl: 3 x 10

*BCAA Max+Torrent PWO

C.Coronato
03-28-09, 12:38 pm
Nice. Killin it homie. Lots of volume. Yeaa boyyy

prowrestler
03-28-09, 12:59 pm
why the bottom half curls? curiouse lol

nice day, takeing notes for my arm attack 2morow

Aggression
03-28-09, 1:37 pm
Nice. Killin it homie. Lots of volume. Yeaa boyyy

Gotta keep killin' it homie. I was an intense session, to say the least.

why the bottom half curls? curiouse lol

nice day, takeing notes for my arm attack 2morow

My biceps tend to lag in fullness towards the elbow area. It's hard to explain, but my bicep doesn't quite 'jump' out from the elbow insertion. I'm in the process of trying to make that part of the muscle 'pop' out more. Bottom half curls solely target that area. It was fucking crazy.

prowrestler
03-28-09, 1:40 pm
Gotta keep killin' it homie. I was an intense session, to say the least.

My biceps tend to lag in fullness towards the elbow area. It's hard to explain, but my bicep doesn't quite 'jump' out from the elbow insertion. I'm in the process of trying to make that part of the muscle 'pop' out more. Bottom half curls solely target that area. It was fucking crazy.

dude i no what ir talkin about, my upper arm looks like a V, big on top, small on bottom. not that full look. guys with smaller arms then me make my arms look like shit.

ill for sure give it a go, im tryin to solve that problem too. you should look into reverse grip preacher curls man, they will fill that area out, slow negative

prowrestler
03-28-09, 1:41 pm
any tricep tips for that area?

Aggression
03-28-09, 2:48 pm
you should look into reverse grip preacher curls man, they will fill that area out, slow negative

I'm sure I'll throw it into the mix at one point. Gotta keep a loaded arsenal when it comes to bringing up lagging areas.

any tricep tips for that area?

Unfortunately, I don't have any tips when it comes to triceps. My triceps are pretty solid. Not great, but they seem to be in line with the progress I'm making.

prowrestler
03-28-09, 3:08 pm
cool man, im thinking that lower arm problem, the triceps are partialy responcible or capable of fixing it.

scals
03-28-09, 5:39 pm
Friday night arms looking good as usual bro. Keep it up.

Aggression
03-30-09, 8:29 am
cool man, im thinking that lower arm problem, the triceps are partialy responcible or capable of fixing it.

Whatever works man. Everyone has to figure it out on their own. Everyone's body is different, and we all respond differently.

Friday night arms looking good as usual bro. Keep it up.

No doubt, scals. Just trying to get them to pop a little more.

Aggression
03-30-09, 8:31 am

1pm - TRF 08753

Quads:
Leg Ext: 4 x 12-10
Hack Squat: 4 x 8-10 (365x8)
Walking Barbell Lunge: 2 x 30 steps (135lbs)
Smith Machine Squats: 3 x 10 (225x10)

Calves:
Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 10
Leg Press Calf Raise: 3 x 10

Torrent+BCAA Max PWO

LittleMan55
03-30-09, 8:58 am
Nice quad and calf work A! Checked that arm work out too, looked nasty.

hardworkE
03-30-09, 9:44 am
Good last couple of workouts. Looks like you're finishing up strong before taking a break

scals
03-30-09, 9:56 am
Crushed those quads and calves bro. Great work as always.

TheDarkHalf
03-30-09, 10:17 am
Damn that is some serious weight on those hack squats - were you using the machine or going old school?

ForearmFreak
03-30-09, 10:38 am
walking lunges always kill my legs..great workout

C.Coronato
03-30-09, 11:43 am
365 hack? Nice brother. Getting those wheels burnin up.

Aggression
03-30-09, 12:16 pm
Nice quad and calf work A! Checked that arm work out too, looked nasty.

Thanks LM, just putting in my time during over the weekend.

Good last couple of workouts. Looks like you're finishing up strong before taking a break

Hell yeah. I want to put on a solid 1-2lbs before I leave. I know I'll come back under 220 from lack of food/other activities. But I'll bounce right back.

Crushed those quads and calves bro. Great work as always.

Thanks Scals. The wheelz are starting to look big.

Damn that is some serious weight on those hack squats - were you using the machine or going old school?

It was the machine. Never went heavier than 3pps. I felt great about the 3pps+25, until my partner repped 7pps for 8 haha.

walking lunges always kill my legs..great workout

Yup, they do much damage. We do them on the 3rd floor, hidden away in the Yoga room for privacy, with enough room to walk with a barbell. Coming down those stairs at the end seem endless.

365 hack? Nice brother. Getting those wheels burnin up.

Absolutely bro.

Being that I've been eating really clean lately, and making good progress, I decided to give myself a treat last night. After bashing my legs, I had my Torrent, came home, showered up, and then headed over to Seaside since the weather was niCe. Got myself a 10oz burger with fries at the Sawmill. Washed that down with a pitcher of water and opted to top it all off with a good ol' fashion slice of Sawmill Pizza. Damn I was full afterwards, but I was craving a burger for days beforehand. Now that the urge is satisfied, it's back to work.

hardworkE
03-30-09, 12:50 pm
Being that I've been eating really clean lately, and making good progress, I decided to give myself a treat last night. After bashing my legs, I had my Torrent, came home, showered up, and then headed over to Seaside since the weather was niCe. Got myself a 10oz burger with fries at the Sawmill. Washed that down with a pitcher of water and opted to top it all off with a good ol' fashion slice of Sawmill Pizza. Damn I was full afterwards, but I was craving a burger for days beforehand. Now that the urge is satisfied, it's back to work.

Damn Sawmill food would hit the spot right now. I've been craving a burger real bad lately, I think I might have to hit up Wendy's. Two cheeseburgers and a frosty should do the trip, big things on Wednesday haha.

pmug0000
03-30-09, 1:15 pm
Good work on the quads aggression

Mr. Aestheticz
03-30-09, 1:50 pm
Yezir!!!

prowrestler
03-30-09, 2:34 pm
sweet deal on the quad day man, those walkin lunges are brutal in every way.

if you want an itneresting superset, try doin your walkin lunges, then once there done with, start squatting......u may cry

Aggression
03-30-09, 3:21 pm
Damn Sawmill food would hit the spot right now. I've been craving a burger real bad lately, I think I might have to hit up Wendy's. Two cheeseburgers and a frosty should do the trip, big things on Wednesday haha.

No doubt man, it DEFINITELY hit the spot. Went home with a full belly haha. I cringed when I read 'Wendy's'. After that meal yesterday, I don't want to picture fast food haha. I guess that's a good thing.

Good work on the quads aggression

Thanks pmug. Remember to shout out those decline CGBP's before Friday!

Yezir!!!

Thanks Mr. A.

sweet deal on the quad day man, those walkin lunges are brutal in every way.

if you want an itneresting superset, try doin your walkin lunges, then once there done with, start squatting......u may cry

Man, I'll never do that haha.

prowrestler
03-30-09, 3:28 pm
matt kroc does them with a 200lb log on his back, sweet video!

Aggression
03-31-09, 8:25 am
PreWorkout: BCAA Max+Storm

7:30pm
TRF 08753

Chest:
Incline DB Press: 3 x 7-10 (110x7)
Incline HS Press: 3 x 5-10 (365x5)
Smith Guillotine Press: 3 x 10-12 (185x12)
Pec Dec: 2 x 10-15
Pec Dec: 1 x 10 > drop set x 8

Traps:
Smith Machine Shrugs:
*Smith Shrug: 25 reps
*Smith Shrug (head down): 25 reps
*BTB Smith Shrug: 25 reps
- all one set (3x)

Abs:
Decline Twisting Crunches: 3 x 20
Machine Crunch: 3 x 15-20

BCAA Max+Torrent PWO

LittleMan55
03-31-09, 8:53 am
Great chest work A! I have burger envy after reading about your trip to Sawmill... MMMM Burgers!

B Con
03-31-09, 8:55 am
Great chest work A! I have burger envy after reading about your trip to Sawmill... MMMM Burgers!

x 2 on everything. Keep growing big man.. burgers... :insert Homer simpson drool pic:

Aggression
03-31-09, 9:10 am

PreWorkout: BCAA Max+Storm

TRF 08753

Chest:
Incline DB Press: 3 x 7-10 (110x7)
Incline HS Press: 3 x 5-10 (365x5)
Smith Guillotine Press: 3 x 10-12 (185x12)
Pec Dec: 2 x 10-15
Pec Dec: 1 x 10 > drop set x 8

Traps:
Smith Machine Shrugs:
*Smith Shrug: 25 reps
*Smith Shrug (head down): 25 reps
*BTB Smith Shrug: 25 reps
- all one set (3x)

Abs:
Decline Twisting Crunches: 3 x 20
Machine Crunch: 3 x 15-20

BCAA Max+Torrent PWO

Rage
03-31-09, 9:41 am

Nice routine bro...at your age you'll have a nice long competitive career..once you get up there..you won't want to stop.

hardworkE
03-31-09, 10:05 am
Yep I'm jacked up for chest tonight. Solid workout man.

TheDarkHalf
03-31-09, 10:08 am
Nice chest session - what is a smith guillotine press?

Aggression
03-31-09, 11:41 am

Thanks buddy. Man, that burger was soo good too haha.

x 2 on everything. Keep growing big man.. burgers... :insert Homer simpson drool pic:

Hahaha, exactly man. That's how I must have looked when the plate was put in front of me.

Nice routine bro...at your age you'll have a nice long competitive career..once you get up there..you won't want to stop.

I appreciate it, Rage. Coming from a man of your stature, those words mean a ton.

Yep I'm jacked up for chest tonight. Solid workout man.

Glad I could help big man. Get it done.

Nice chest session - what is a smith guillotine press?

Its basically a bench press done in the smith machine, with the exception that you bring the bar down to your neck, thus the bar is acting like a guillotine. It really brings out the top part of your chest, and its a great pump.

pmug0000
03-31-09, 2:17 pm
Great chest session, you hit some huge weights in there

prowrestler
03-31-09, 2:26 pm
i hope ur pecs ar growin off that shit!

nice dude

Aggression
03-31-09, 4:21 pm
Great chest session, you hit some huge weights in there

Thanks pmug. I never messed with anything over 105s on DB press, and that was about a year ago. I've been hitting new records at every workout for the past 4 months.

i hope ur pecs ar growin off that shit!

nice dude

Ha, lets hope so. Its definitely getting stronger, so it HAS to be gaining in size. Problem is, my entire body is growing, so everything is relevant.

prowrestler
03-31-09, 4:27 pm
how the fuck is that a problem lol

Aggression
03-31-09, 4:39 pm
how the fuck is that a problem lol

Ok, it's not really a problem, rather a bittersweet situation. My chest lags behind my body, mostly due to improper bench press technique in the early years of training. So I want to see some chest growth, yet it's hard to pinpoint growth on any single body part, because everything is growing together, which is great. I guess we'll all know how my chest stacks up come this fall when I step on stage .....

prowrestler
03-31-09, 4:48 pm
Ok, it's not really a problem, rather a bittersweet situation. My chest lags behind my body, mostly due to improper bench press technique in the early years of training. So I want to see some chest growth, yet it's hard to pinpoint growth on any single body part, because everything is growing together, which is great. I guess we'll all know how my chest stacks up come this fall when I step on stage .....

lol yes true, proportions is the word.

you'll probably find that little trick for you eventualy and it'll blow up, i feel that way about myself, its a matter of testing shit out.

Firedrake
03-31-09, 5:06 pm
Well, I'm nowhere near getting on stage, but I understand wanting your chest to grow -- that hit me after the Cage . . .

Mr. Aestheticz
03-31-09, 9:32 pm
ssoolliidd!!!

Aggression
04-01-09, 8:27 am
lol yes true, proportions is the word.

you'll probably find that little trick for you eventualy and it'll blow up, i feel that way about myself, its a matter of testing shit out.

After having my training partner critique my physique, we came to the conclusion that it is more of a 'shaping' concern, not so much a size issue. I need to work on squaring off the chest. For that, I'll be using various grips and other tricks to square that baby off.

Well, I'm nowhere near getting on stage, but I understand wanting your chest to grow -- that hit me after the Cage . . .

ssoolliidd!!!

Thanks fellas.

Aggression
04-01-09, 8:35 am

TRF 08753

Back:
Neutral Grip Pulldown: 3 x 8-12 (175x8)
T-Bar Machine Row: 3 x 6-12 (4px6)
HS High Row: 3 x 8-10 (275x8)
*Rack Deads: 4 sets (405x14)
**Assisted Chins: 3 x 10

Hamstrings:
Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets (160x11)
Lying Leg Curl: 3 x 8-10
Standing Single-Leg Curl: 3 x 10

Torrent+BCAA Max PWO

*wanted to hit 16 reps for a PR, but lost count 3/4 of the way through. I thought it was 16, but my partner kept count as well - 14

**Added 100lbs of assistance and really squeezed each rep, holding at the top for 1s. real niCe.

LittleMan55
04-01-09, 9:35 am
Reading that one has me fired up to kill my back tonight!

hardworkE
04-01-09, 9:38 am
405 for 14, well im gonna go for 405 for 2-3 in a couple weeks. And I love the assisted chins at the end of a workout, good machine to really get a nice squeeze

TheDarkHalf
04-01-09, 9:52 am
Sounds like i'm gonna have to start throwing in those assisted chins too - good job on the racks bro you got me beat haha

Aggression
04-01-09, 10:12 am
Reading that one has me fired up to kill my back tonight!

I'm sure the favor will be returned brother. I use your thread for inspiration/motivation as well. Its more motivating to read your thread because of the fact that I've met and trained with you. It gives it that much more motivation.

405 for 14, well im gonna go for 405 for 2-3 in a couple weeks. And I love the assisted chins at the end of a workout, good machine to really get a nice squeeze

Do it up big man. Assisted chins really blow up the back at the end of the workout.

Sounds like i'm gonna have to start throwing in those assisted chins too - good job on the racks bro you got me beat haha

Ha, yeah bro. In a few weeks, once I have my vacation/rebound week, I'll try to hit up lower reps with racks to see where I stand with everyone else. People are pulling heavier weight for 2-5 reps, while I'm sticking with 14 reps. I'll pile on more plates and see where I stack up ....

prowrestler
04-01-09, 10:22 am
sick day man, how high are ur rack pulls?

Aggression
04-01-09, 10:23 am
sick day man, how high are ur rack pulls?

the bar sits directly at mid-knee cap.

prowrestler
04-01-09, 10:26 am
the bar sits directly at mid-knee cap.

cool cool, gonna hit ur lower back good that way, prob be able to add some lbs to the bar aswell

LittleMan55
04-01-09, 10:34 am
I'm sure the favor will be returned brother. I use your thread for inspiration/motivation as well. Its more motivating to read your thread because of the fact that I've met and trained with you. It gives it that much more motivation.

You couldn't be more accurate with it giving more motivation. That is the good thing about meeting and training with people then getting on here.

Man I cant wait til you begin prep!

C.Coronato
04-01-09, 10:37 am
Looking strong still brother. Love the progress of the Racks brother. That shows a true warrior status. I think im gonna order the pro gripper so i can get a better grasp on things haha.

ForearmFreak
04-01-09, 10:41 am
good job bro, 16 reps will be yours in no time

Aggression
04-01-09, 10:47 am
You couldn't be more accurate with it giving more motivation. That is the good thing about meeting and training with people then getting on here.

Man I cant wait til you begin prep!

Ha same here man. My training partner is 12 weeks out. he started dieting at 16 weeks and he's already showing some great results. I'm getting envious haha.

Looking strong still brother. Love the progress of the Racks brother. That shows a true warrior status. I think im gonna order the pro gripper so i can get a better grasp on things haha.

Thanks TTL. I have mixed feelings on the Versa's. My hands sweat real bad when I get going in the gym. The part you grab is a bit slippery if your hands are sweat-monsters like mine. They worked fine up until I was going to hit the 405. I strapped in and had to get out, and grab my older, more classical pair of straps.

good job bro, 16 reps will be yours in no time

Ah I could have had 16 last night. I THOUGHT I hit 16. When I found out it was only 14, I figured I could have ground out another 2 more. It's all mental brother. If I knew I needed to bust out 2 more reps for a PR, I would have. Next time ....

LittleMan55
04-01-09, 10:50 am
haha 16 weeks seems so short seeing how AB had me start at 26 and some change. I will be 24 out this Sat. Things are going slow, but well. It is a little nerve racking, but you just have to keep going and trusting it. Plus seeing results keeps the fire burning.

Aggression
04-01-09, 11:10 am
haha 16 weeks seems so short seeing how AB had me start at 26 and some change. I will be 24 out this Sat. Things are going slow, but well. It is a little nerve racking, but you just have to keep going and trusting it. Plus seeing results keeps the fire burning.

Slow and steady bro, that's all you want. Seeing the results come through in the mirror must fire you up big-time. I can't imagine.

Aggression
04-01-09, 11:19 am
Everything is going smooth. Training has been real heavy/intense lately, and it feels great. Over the past 4 full months, I've put on almost 30lbs of solid weight. Since I ended my diet at the very end of October, I've put on close to 40lbs (183). That's a shit-ton of weight. I've made more progress in the past 4 months than I've made in the past 4 years, no joke. I give most, if not all the credit to my training partner. He's given me a solid off-season diet to follow, as well as showed me a few new things in the gym that has easily attributed to my success as of late.

I've been wearing the same size pants (36x30) since October. After putting on close to 40lbs, I think I need to make a run to the store this weekend to buy bigger pants. I know a clean bulk shouldn't yield too much weight gain in the waist area, but c'mon .. 40 extra pounds? HaHa. So I'll have to buy some bigger pants to help me get through the next few months before contest prep rolls around.

I woke up and weighed in this morning: 225lbs. Definitely NOT accurate. At least I don't think so. Last week it was 220lbs. I ate a 'semi-cheat meal' on Saturday, which involved a 7oz Filet Mignon, scallops and shrimp over angel-hair pasta. We went out to dinner for a family situation. The sauce might not have been the best option, but the meal was clean, overall. Sunday was the big cheat meal, one in which I haven't done in a while. A burger and a slice of pizza from the Sawmill Cafe. I'd like to say that it's still circulating through my system, and that's what made the scale jump to 225lbs. I'll keep it clean throughout the next few days for a more accurate reading.

Today is another re-up in the supplement area. Nothing different. I've found a handful of products that work, and I like to keep it that way. The only change is that I've decided to run a can or 2 of Pump instead of Shock Therapy. I won't be starting the Pump until 4/20. I have my vacation next weekend, and then I'll give my body a week to recover/rebound from no training/sloppy eating/drinking over Easter weekend in South Carolina. Big things coming after that trip ....

Stay tuned ....

prowrestler
04-01-09, 11:26 am
your weight gain is an inspiration for me man, really.

keep this up, dont let it stop. good to know all is good in the land of Agression

Aggression
04-01-09, 11:49 am
your weight gain is an inspiration for me man, really.

keep this up, dont let it stop. good to know all is good in the land of Agression

Thanks pro. I'm just doing my thing, one day at a time.

This vacation will take a toll on my progress, but ya gotta let loose every now and then. Since December, it's been non-stop. Training/eating has been at full tilt for 4 months. It's time to give my body a break. It will be a much needed, relaxing trip. A little bit of lounging, a round of golf or two, and a little sky diving. Ok, well the sky diving won't be 'relaxing', but it will definitely be a helluva experience.

hardworkE
04-01-09, 12:16 pm
Golfing and skydiving...I don't think any two activities are more opposite than that. Although the day after I went skydiving I went on a relaxing boat tour of fjords...those were pretty different. Glad to see you get to take a nice little break, physically and mentally. I definitely think it will be good for you in a couple ways.

Aggression
04-01-09, 3:20 pm
Golfing and skydiving...I don't think any two activities are more opposite than that. Although the day after I went skydiving I went on a relaxing boat tour of fjords...those were pretty different. Glad to see you get to take a nice little break, physically and mentally. I definitely think it will be good for you in a couple ways.

Ha, yeah some golf on Friday, a little sky diving on Saturday. I can't think of a better way to spend my few days off. Its going to be great.

I've re-upped my supplements for the next few weeks. Here is what I brought home:

Pak - will start using once Multi-V is done
Omega - always a staple
Pump - switching from ST. Gonna run Pump 30 days straight for 1st time ever.
Uni-Liver - another 500ct bottle :)
Torrent Green Apple

I also have the following:
Nitro - when BCAA Max runs out
EAA stack
Storm
NSC
Real Gains
Intra-Aid (both Blue Raz & Citrus Burst)

C.Coronato
04-01-09, 4:20 pm
Ha, yeah some golf on Friday, a little sky diving on Saturday. I can't think of a better way to spend my few days off. Its going to be great.

I've re-upped my supplements for the next few weeks. Here is what I brought home:

Omega - always a staple
Torrent Green Apple

EAA stack
Storm
NSC
Real Gains

Damn you got it all right homie, golf, skydiving, and new supps. Looking real good mang. What flavors of choice did you get for you real gains? I guess ill update my books too, as i also went on a run.

Aggression
04-01-09, 4:24 pm
Damn you got it all right homie, golf, skydiving, and new supps. Looking real good mang. What flavors of choice did you get for you real gains? I guess ill update my books too, as i also went on a run.

I've had the same Real Gains container for 3+ months now. I'm just starting to scrape the bottom, but that will last another month or so. I got chocolate; plain and simple.

Can't wait to tee off man. It's been a while. Nothing better than being free, out on the greens. It's such a good feeling. And sky diving should be great. It's going to be a much needed, and well deserved (at least in my mind) break.

sanga
04-01-09, 4:33 pm
Great stuff mate, stick with it and murder the weights.

scals
04-01-09, 8:05 pm
Look whos doing rack pulls. 405 is awesome, 14 reps is sick.

Aggression
04-02-09, 8:24 am
Great stuff mate, stick with it and murder the weights.

Thanks sanga. Steady grindin' over here.

Look whos doing rack pulls. 405 is awesome, 14 reps is sick.

Ha yeah, I didn't forget this time. 14 reps was O.K. I really wanted to hit 16, which would have been a PR, but w/e. Still a good overall back workout. I think I'll start loading up the bar with more weight on the last set. I'm thinking I'll be doing 455 for ~10 next time around. Time to up the ante ...

B Con
04-02-09, 8:30 am

Omega - always a staple
Torrent Green Apple

EAA stack
Storm
NSC
Real Gains

Man oh man you are living the life. Enjoy the upcoming weekend big man.

LittleMan55
04-02-09, 8:48 am
Take lots of pics this weekend bro, so we can live vicariously through you. Sounds like it will be great though.

You supp stash looks good. I typically run Pump over ST for the simple reason of being able to take the stim out. Plus when I leave it in it the energy seems to last longer. Both are great though!

Aggression
04-02-09, 8:51 am
Take lots of pics this weekend bro, so we can live vicariously through you. Sounds like it will be great though.

You supp stash looks good. I typically run Pump over ST for the simple reason of being able to take the stim out. Plus when I leave it in it the energy seems to last longer. Both are great though!

Ah the trip is next weekend, starting Thursday, 4/9. As for pics, some girls will be diving with us, so they'll be taking pics. I don't have a good camera, just a shit Sony Camcorder that I used for an internship in college.

Yeah I only used Shock Therapy once a week when I ran it (on chest days). Every other day I used Storm pre workout. I might throw in ST again for arms tomorrow, but besides that, I'll lay off all pre workouts until 4/20. After my trip, I'll spend that next week rebounding up to my normal weight, and eating the normal foods again. Once I'm back in neutral, I'll throw that shit into gear with Pump for 30 straight days (including off days).

Aggression
04-02-09, 11:30 am
Since I have no workout to post up here today, I figure I'll give you guys a little rundown of what my daily diet entails at this juncture, supplements and all .....

Meal 1 - 6:15am
4oz ground beef
3 whole eggs
1 cup oats
1 cup OJ
1 Multi-V
2 Natural Sterol Complex

Meal 2 - 9:15am
9oz grilled chicken breast
7oz sweet potato
1 handful of cashews/almonds
3 Uni-liver
1 pack OMEGA

Meal 3 - 12:15pm
9oz ground beef
1 cup white rice w/ sauce
3 Uni-Liver tabs

Meal 4 - 3:30pm
9oz chicken breast
7oz sweet potato
1 handful cashews/almonds
3 Uni-Liver

Meal 5 - 6:30pm
9oz ground beef
5oz sweet potato
.5-1c broccoli
2tbsp evoo or 1 spoonful natty PB
1 Multi-V
2 Natural Sterol Complex

PreWorkout - 7:15
Storm+BCAA Max

Intra-Workout:
Intra-Aid

Meal 6 - 9:30pm (Post Workout)
Torrent+BCAA Max

Meal 7 - ~10:30pm
Choice of the following:
1. 1 scoop RG, 1 scoop Milk&Egg, 2 tbsp PB in 12oz water
2. 1 cup cottage cheese w/ 2tbsp PB
3. 1 can tuna on 2 slices double protein bread w/mustard and 1/2c broccoli
-- w/ 2 Natural Sterol Complex

prowrestler
04-02-09, 11:30 am
solid eatin man

Lethal_Banana
04-02-09, 11:44 am
That's a sure fire mass-building diet right there! Are you preparing the groun beef in some way to keep up the variety? I imagine it can get boring pretty quickly if you just eat plain fried ground beef.

Cheers,
LB

Aggression
04-02-09, 11:52 am
That's a sure fire mass-building diet right there! Are you preparing the groun beef in some way to keep up the variety? I imagine it can get boring pretty quickly if you just eat plain fried ground beef.

Cheers,
LB

Nothing special here man. Just throw it onto the grill and eat it. I might throw some spices onto it, but other than that, its just plain ol' ground beef. I've been eating it this way, along with this ENTIRE diet for over 4 months. If it works, I can give a shit about the taste, to be honest. I've put on 30lbs since December, 40lbs since November. It's working, so I'm good.

Lethal_Banana
04-02-09, 11:54 am
Sounds like a plan! And if it works, why change it?

Cheers,
LB

Aggression
04-02-09, 11:57 am
Sounds like a plan! And if it works, why change it?

Cheers,
LB

That's the way I see it. I started out with the protein and carbs being 6oz and 5oz, respectively. As time goes on, I up the volume as I get hungrier. Results are evident, so I'm happy.

hardworkE
04-02-09, 12:01 pm
If it works, I can give a shit about the taste, to be honest. I've put on 30lbs since December, 40lbs since November. It's working, so I'm good.

If there was a serious study released that said if you eat horse crap, you will gain 10 lbs of muscle in a month, I would be 196 lbs a month from today. Taste has gone out the window a while ago. Like I've said before...its a luxury

C.Coronato
04-02-09, 12:03 pm
Thats a nice looking mass builder brother. Keep it up. 40 lbs up is No Joke.

Aggression
04-02-09, 1:36 pm
If there was a serious study released that said if you eat horse crap, you will gain 10 lbs of muscle in a month, I would be 196 lbs a month from today. Taste has gone out the window a while ago. Like I've said before...its a luxury

Ha, yeah. I'd jump on that too if it were a published study. I hope that doesn't happen anytime soon though ....

Thats a nice looking mass builder brother. Keep it up. 40 lbs up is No Joke.

Just trucking along big man. To me, diet is everything. Once I hopped on this diet, its been nothing but forward progress. Long gone are the days in college where I'd load up the plate with burgers/fries/pizza from the dining hall. I'm the heaviest I've ever been, the strongest I've ever been, and I'm still leaner than I was at 214 back in September. Can't ask for much more than that ...

Aggression
04-02-09, 2:04 pm
Popped my foods into FitDay.com to see where my caloric intake sits.

Here's the breakdown:

5,224 calories

260g Fat
277g carbs
436 protein

- this does not include Torrent and the other 'supplements' I have throughout the day.
- I think its safe to say that I get in around 5500 calories per day.

prowrestler
04-02-09, 2:06 pm

Here's the breakdown:

5,224 calories

260g Fat
277g carbs
436 protein

- this does not include Torrent and the other 'supplements' I have throughout the day.

*claps hands*

hardworkE
04-02-09, 3:42 pm
You still have that extra set of straps you were talking about? If not, don't worry about it I'll just pick a pair up. Just curious.

....because I am going to do 405 for rack deads on April 14th. Not I am going to try to do it. I am going to do it.

Aggression
04-02-09, 4:26 pm
You still have that extra set of straps you were talking about? If not, don't worry about it I'll just pick a pair up. Just curious.

....because I am going to do 405 for rack deads on April 14th. Not I am going to try to do it. I am going to do it.

Yeah bro I still have them. Hit me up Easter Sunday.

LittleMan55
04-02-09, 4:30 pm

Here's the breakdown:

5,224 calories

260g Fat
277g carbs
436 protein

I miss those days!!! Good eating...

scals
04-02-09, 6:51 pm
Damn that diet looks solid. Like Broc said, I miss those days too.

Aggression
04-03-09, 8:17 am
I miss those days!!! Good eating...

Damn that diet looks solid. Like Broc said, I miss those days too.

I'll be on that pre-contest diet soon enough fellas.

Aggression
04-03-09, 8:22 am
Intra: Blue Raz Intra-Aid

8:00pm
TRF 08753

Calves:
Smith Machine Calf Raise: 3 x 10
Single Leg Super Horizontal Calf Press: 3 x 10
*Rx10, Lx10, bothx10 = 1 set

Delts:
Seated Barbell Press: 3 x 8-10 (185x8)
BTN Smith Press: 3 x 10-12 (155x10)
*drop set: 135 x 5
Front Barbell Raise: 3 x 15 (60x15)
Cable Laterals: 3 x 8-12 (50x8)
Bent Over DB Raise: 3 x 15-20 (30x15)

Torrent+BCAA Max

TheDarkHalf
04-03-09, 8:27 am

Here's the breakdown:

5,224 calories

260g Fat
277g carbs
436 protein

if you're going to start upping calories at all, I would suggest adding to your carbs. My .02

Aggression
04-03-09, 8:28 am
PageBumpege

TRF 08753

Calves:

Delts:

Torrent+BCAA Max

hardworkE
04-03-09, 9:20 am
Great delt work. I got them today. I'm thinking do a bunch of isolated movements, then hit some presses. Can't wait to blow these babies up

G Diesel
04-03-09, 12:49 pm
Since I have no workout to post up here today, I figure I'll give you guys a little rundown of what my daily diet entails at this juncture, supplements and all .....

Meal 1 - 6:15am
4oz ground beef
3 whole eggs
1 cup oats
1 cup OJ
1 Multi-V
2 Natural Sterol Complex

Meal 2 - 9:15am
9oz grilled chicken breast
7oz sweet potato
1 handful of cashews/almonds
3 Uni-liver
1 pack OMEGA

Meal 3 - 12:15pm
9oz ground beef
1 cup white rice w/ sauce
3 Uni-Liver tabs

Meal 4 - 3:30pm
9oz chicken breast
7oz sweet potato
1 handful cashews/almonds
3 Uni-Liver

Meal 5 - 6:30pm
9oz ground beef
5oz sweet potato
.5-1c broccoli
2tbsp evoo or 1 spoonful natty PB
1 Multi-V
2 Natural Sterol Complex

PreWorkout - 7:15
Storm+BCAA Max

Intra-Workout:
Intra-Aid

Meal 6 - 9:30pm (Post Workout)
Torrent+BCAA Max

Meal 7 - ~10:30pm
Choice of the following:
1. 1 scoop RG, 1 scoop Milk&Egg, 2 tbsp PB in 12oz water
2. 1 cup cottage cheese w/ 2tbsp PB
3. 1 can tuna on 2 slices double protein bread w/mustard and 1/2c broccoli
-- w/ 2 Natural Sterol Complex

TRF 08753

Calves:

Delts:

Torrent+BCAA Max

The diet looks phenomenal to gain serious mass bro and the training is focused, efficient and intense. Keep it up, Aggression. You've made impressive gains in the short time I've known you and this is just the beginning.

Peace, G

Aggression
04-03-09, 2:32 pm
Great delt work. I got them today. I'm thinking do a bunch of isolated movements, then hit some presses. Can't wait to blow these babies up

This is a late response, because I just commented on your shoulder workout, but good shit, nonetheless!

The diet looks phenomenal to gain serious mass bro and the training is focused, efficient and intense. Keep it up, Aggression. You've made impressive gains in the short time I've known you and this is just the beginning.

Peace, G

I appreciate the comments, G. Coming from you, those words mean a ton.

Aggression
04-04-09, 2:39 pm
PreWorkout: Storm+Nitro

8pm
TRF 08753

Biceps:
Preacher Bench Cable Curls: 4 x 10
Incline DB Curl: 3 x 8-10
1-Arm Preacher Bench DB Curl: 3 x 10
-- super set w/ --
Concentration Curl: 3 x 10
1-Arm Machine Hammer Curl: 3 x 10

Triceps:
Pushdowns: 4 x 8-12
Decline Smith CGBP: 3 x 10
1-Arm Overhead DB Extention: 3 x 10
Seated Machine Pushdowns: 3 x 10

Torrent+Nitro PWO

Aggression
04-05-09, 12:57 pm
Today's leg session will be my last workout for an entire week. It's a little upsetting. I've grown so much in the past few months, and I know that this week will definitely set me back a bit, especially being in South Carolina for a few days. Common foods consumed will be within the likes of buffalo wings, pizza, beer, and hopefully I can get my hands on a steak or two. I'm going to try to get a big steak in every day.

So, because this will be my last session in a week, and today being quad day, we're taking a mini-road trip up to Jersey Shore Fitness in Bradley Beach. Should be a good time today. Let the destruction begin ...

LittleMan55
04-05-09, 1:00 pm
Nice arm session. Have fun destroying your legs today!

prowrestler
04-05-09, 1:00 pm
Today's leg session will be my last workout for an entire week. It's a little upsetting. I've grown so much in the past few months, and I know that this week will definitely set me back a bit, especially being in South Carolina for a few days. Common foods consumed will be within the likes of buffalo wings, pizza, beer, and hopefully I can get my hands on a steak or two. I'm going to try to get a big steak in every day.

So, because this will be my last session in a week, and today being quad day, we're taking a mini-road trip up to Jersey Shore Fitness in Bradley Beach. Should be a good time today. Let the destruction begin ...

nice arm day b4.

dude, enjoy urself, make use of the time off. time off is important. keep ur cals high, protien high, all u need to worry about now.

have fun, u deserve it. we dont get too many chances like this to let go and hav e a blast for a whole week. dont waste it. trust me man, im learning this after ruining my friendships, they are worth ALOT.

pmug0000
04-05-09, 4:25 pm
good arm session aggression, hit those legs hard today

hardworkE
04-05-09, 4:26 pm
Good shit man, hope you killed quads

scals
04-05-09, 6:55 pm
Crushed those arms bro. Looking forward to how you hit legs.

Aggression
04-05-09, 9:30 pm
Nice arm session. Have fun destroying your legs today!

good arm session aggression, hit those legs hard today

Good shit man, hope you killed quads

Crushed those arms bro. Looking forward to how you hit legs.

I found a new home at Jersey Shore Fitness. The quad session was legit. Numbers will follow tomorrow. Shit got done today up in Bradley Beach.

Aggression
04-06-09, 8:35 am
PreWorkout: Nitro+Storm

2:15pm
JERSEY SHORE FITNESS, 07720

Quads:
Sissy Squats: 3 x 12
Power Squat Machine: 4 x 5-12 (495x5)
Vertical Leg Press: 3 x 8-15 (6ppsx8)
Single-Leg Leg Press: 3 x 12-15 (2p+25psx12)
Leg Ext: 4 x 12 (1s squeeze at top)

Calves:
Standing Calf Raise: 6 x 8-15 (600x8)

Nitro+Torrent PWO

*Damn. This gym was the best gym I've ever been to, and I've been to Metro Fitness (Ohio), and Strong and Shapely (NJ). If you don't know, the building is an old firehouse. It was a beautiful day, so the garage door was wide open, allowing people to gaze right into the gym. It has every piece of equipment you could imagine. No cardio stuff in sight; all the cardio is stashed away on the second floor, out of plain view. There is a room the size of a closet, and all it has in it it a pull up apparatus, and a barbell already set up for t-bar rows. There is a hole drilled into the wall where the end of the barbell is placed so it stays in place when rowing heavy ass weight.

Once I've saved up enough money, I planned on moving out of my house and getting something on my own. I had originally planned on getting something at the 'mid-way point' between my job and my home. Ironically, this place serves as a legit mid-point. Next fall, I might call this place home. Plus, the gym is a mere few blocks away from the beach (Bradley Beach). I might be getting way ahead of myself here, but I was in heaven yesterday afternoon.

TheDarkHalf
04-06-09, 10:02 am
Good shit brother enjoy the week off from the gym

C.Coronato
04-06-09, 10:03 am
Damn. Now thats nice brother. Killin it in a nice ass gym. Get Big.

JUGGERNAUT
04-06-09, 10:04 am
You are growing like a weed! Enjoy your time off and don't worry about falling apart, you will make good use of that rest.

Aggression
04-06-09, 11:36 am
Good shit brother enjoy the week off from the gym

Thanks DH. I plan on getting some good rest this week. Then, its back to business as usual.

Damn. Now thats nice brother. Killin it in a nice ass gym. Get Big.

Hell yeah. Definitely worth the trip. Better yet, it may be worth the move. HaHa.

You are growing like a weed! Enjoy your time off and don't worry about falling apart, you will make good use of that rest.

Thanks J. I will definitely enjoy my time off. Although I know I'll have a black cloud of guilt hovering over me all weekend, I'll be sure to enjoy myself.

JUGGERNAUT
04-06-09, 12:00 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT

Thanks J. I will definitely enjoy my time off. Although I know I'll have a black cloud of guilt hovering over me all weekend, I'll be sure to enjoy myself.

***I'm sure you will be but the rest on your joints will be a good thing...don't hate on the rest! ;-) Besides, you can be semi-healthy and still have fun haha (nevermind, go nuts!)

Aggression
04-06-09, 12:09 pm
***I'm sure you will be but the rest on your joints will be a good thing...don't hate on the rest! ;-) Besides, you can be semi-healthy and still have fun haha (nevermind, go nuts!)

Ha. Yeah, I know I won't be able to be spot-on, so I'm going all out. I'll try to throw in a steak once a day or w/e, but other than that, all bets are off. Yeah, I'll have some beers, wings, and pizza. I can't wait haha. Maybe I'll tell my friends to pick up some Pop-Tarts for lil snacks. Its been YEARS since I had a good PT.

JUGGERNAUT
04-06-09, 12:56 pm
Ha. Yeah, I know I won't be able to be spot-on, so I'm going all out. I'll try to throw in a steak once a day or w/e, but other than that, all bets are off. Yeah, I'll have some beers, wings, and pizza. I can't wait haha. Maybe I'll tell my friends to pick up some Pop-Tarts for lil snacks. Its been YEARS since I had a good PT.

I envy you! I am not good at taking vacations, my last one was in 2000 and before that when I was 5 years old to Disney World FL.

scals
04-06-09, 7:16 pm
Great workout bro. Glad you found a place like that to train. May have to check it out the next time I'm back in the NE.

Mr. Aestheticz
04-06-09, 9:53 pm
Ahhhh Rest Nothing Like It But You End Up Feeling Lost With Out The Gym Lmao!

pmug0000
04-06-09, 11:28 pm
Great job with the quads aggression. That gym sounds awesome.
Enjoy your time off.

B Con
04-07-09, 7:37 am
Damn that gym sounds amazing...

Aggression
04-07-09, 8:24 am
Great workout bro. Glad you found a place like that to train. May have to check it out the next time I'm back in the NE.

Absolutely bro. It's definitely worth it. We'll hit up a solid session together

Ahhhh Rest Nothing Like It But You End Up Feeling Lost With Out The Gym Lmao!

Ha, yeah. I'll be busy, doing a bunch of random shit with my friends, so hopefully the thought of the gym won't be around that much.

Great job with the quads aggression. That gym sounds awesome.
Enjoy your time off.

Thanks pmug. It's the best place I've ever trained.

Damn that gym sounds amazing...

Yes, it is. I've been looking to move out by the fall. And that area seems to be a happy medium. We'll see.

Aggression
04-07-09, 8:49 am
As some of you know, I'm competing in the 'Bust'n Ass 09 Contest' on the Forvm here. It's just another way to keep my motivated. Yesterday was the '1 month update'. Pics were taken after 4 weeks of solid bulking. Here's a link to the single post of mine. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Thoughts/Comment/Critique? I appreciate it in advance. I think I'm doing alright, especially when you look at the 3/9 most muscular compared to the 4/6 most muscular (bottom of post)

http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost.php?p=684241&postcount=366

LittleMan55
04-07-09, 9:05 am
Damn dude!!! That is a good version of the MM for you too. Lets see the crab next time though. Looking thick is all I got to say. Great work keep it up.

TheDarkHalf
04-07-09, 10:56 am
X2 man keep on truckin.

C.Coronato
04-07-09, 11:17 am
Very impressive homie. Now thats a solid 4 week bulk up. Awesome bro, keep pushing man. At this rate your gonna come in as a damn heavyweight in november. Very very awesome man.

Aggression
04-07-09, 11:36 am
Damn dude!!! That is a good version of the MM for you too. Lets see the crab next time though. Looking thick is all I got to say. Great work keep it up.

Thanks LM. Next time, I'll try to remember to hit that crab for ya.

X2 man keep on truckin.

Thanks DH

Very impressive homie. Now thats a solid 4 week bulk up. Awesome bro, keep pushing man. At this rate your gonna come in as a damn heavyweight in november. Very very awesome man.

Thanks TTL. Coming from you, those words mean a lot. There has definitely been some 'dirty weight' that has been added on since early winter, but that's to be expected I guess. My waist has ballooned a little bit lately, but that all has to do with my diet. I'm sure that once I clean it up, it'll shrink itself back down.

Heavyweight? Damn, I don't know if I'm capable of hanging with true heavyweights on stage haha. We'll see what happens. I have no particular class I want to be in. I'm just going to diet down and see where I'm at come 1-2 weeks out.

Overall, I'm happy with the progress so far. I've put on a ton of weight in the past 4 months (42lbs). Of course some of it will be unwanted weight, but that's all part of a serious bulk up. I'm just staying on the grind here. Nothing special.

C.Coronato
04-07-09, 11:43 am
42 lbs in 4 months .. 10 pounds a month, if you stay at this rate, which im sure you will or even be more, you have a good 3 months until you need to start cutting that puts you around 250? BOTTOM of HW division is 199 lbs .. Well see brother .. you earned it for sure.

Lethal_Banana
04-07-09, 12:00 pm
That's a lot of added weight in just four months! At least the pics looks good though! Can't wait to see what you look like at 2 weeks out!

Cheers,
LB

Aggression
04-07-09, 12:01 pm
42 lbs in 4 months .. 10 pounds a month, if you stay at this rate, which im sure you will or even be more, you have a good 3 months until you need to start cutting that puts you around 250? BOTTOM of HW division is 199 lbs .. Well see brother .. you earned it for sure.

Damn. I couldn't imagine me at 250. Hell, I couldn't imagine me at 220/225 and I'm here now. 230 is next and it's coming up quick. Just wait until I throw in that 6 week M-stak/Test cycle in a few weeks ......

hardworkE
04-07-09, 12:22 pm
Dude you're looking a lot thicker than you were 4 weeks ago. I think your arms are twice as big. DAMN. Good things to come when you diet down and see what you have left. Ha seems everyone is excited to see actually

Mr. Aestheticz
04-07-09, 1:37 pm
Decided To Finally Give M-stack A Shot ;0)

Aggression
04-07-09, 2:48 pm
Dude you're looking a lot thicker than you were 4 weeks ago. I think your arms are twice as big. DAMN. Good things to come when you diet down and see what you have left. Ha seems everyone is excited to see actually

Thanks man. When I looked at the comparison pic, it surprised me a bit. It looks like the pics were taken a year apart, which seemed to fit my situation up until a few months ago. Now those pics are only 4 weeks apart. The more I gain, the more I look forward to chopping away all the fat. In time ...

Decided To Finally Give M-stack A Shot ;0)

Definitely won't be disappointed. I'll be using it in addition to TEST in a few weeks.

My weight yesterday morning topped off at 225lbs. I didn't want to call this my legit weight, as it seemed to high. It would have meant I packed on 5lbs in 12 days. The weigh-in was Monday morning. I made sure I ate perfectly clean from Friday morning-Monday morning, as I didn't want any extra water/fat making me weigh more than my actual weight. When I stepped on, it read 225. The previous night, along with my cup of white rice, I had 9oz of fish that was breaded and baked in the oven. It was the only thing out of the ordinary diet. No way that could have made me hold extra water/fat, right? So, if that holds true, 225 it is. 230, I'm coming for you!

scals
04-07-09, 4:23 pm
Those fuckin shoulders are thick brother. Keep pounding, doing great.

Rage
04-07-09, 4:44 pm
Good pics bro...lookin solid.

Aggression
04-08-09, 8:21 am
Those fuckin shoulders are thick brother. Keep pounding, doing great.

Thanks man. They've always been a strong point for me. That, and my back. I just have to bring up the chest to match.

Good pics bro...lookin solid.

Thanks Rage, I appreciate the comments. Coming from a man of your stature, they mean a lot.

C.Coronato
04-08-09, 9:36 am
Damn. I couldn't imagine me at 250. Hell, I couldn't imagine me at 220/225 and I'm here now. 230 is next and it's coming up quick. Just wait until I throw in that 6 week M-stak/Test cycle in a few weeks ......

Damn 225 now .. Dude your going to be a heavy weight .. that's badass. I need to take a solid 9 months off or so and bulk, i only had 3 or so .. damn i would love to step on stage as a light heavy next year .. or the end of this year.

Aggression
04-08-09, 9:59 am
Damn 225 now .. Dude your going to be a heavy weight .. that's badass. I need to take a solid 9 months off or so and bulk, i only had 3 or so .. damn i would love to step on stage as a light heavy next year .. or the end of this year.

Yeah, we'll see what happens. I've never done a 'show diet', so I don't know how much is going to have to come off. Its funny: back in December, when I first met up with my partner, he thought we'd bulk me up to about 210. Within a few weeks I was at 210 and passing it. I don't have an end goal in sight in terms of weight, I just want to keep adding QUALITY weight until its time to prep.

I 'spun my wheelz' in place for too long. Once this diet came into the mix, shit just took off. I'm amazed at the fact that I'm 225 right now. As I said before, back in December, 225 was just a vision, now its a reality. For about 3 years, I just wanted to hit 220. Within 4 months of real work, I did it, and I still have a few months left .....

Rage
04-08-09, 10:23 am
Never underestimate what you can accomplish brother...keep killin it.

hardworkE
04-08-09, 10:54 am
I see where this is going.

Fast forward another year or two...
"I never thought I would actually be 250, it was a vision of the future. Now I'm 251" Haha. Sweet man, glad to see you're moving so fast

Aggression
04-08-09, 11:51 am
Never underestimate what you can accomplish brother...keep killin it.

Absolutely. Still got a ways to go ...

I see where this is going.

Fast forward another year or two...
"I never thought I would actually be 250, it was a vision of the future. Now I'm 251" Haha. Sweet man, glad to see you're moving so fast

Another year or two? Shit, at this pace, it might be 3 months from now.

prowrestler
04-08-09, 12:10 pm
225.........god i hate you....LOL

scals
04-08-09, 3:24 pm
Thanks man. They've always been a strong point for me. That, and my back. I just have to bring up the chest to match.

It's scary how similar the 2 of us are LOL.

Aggression
04-08-09, 4:13 pm
225.........god i hate you....LOL

Just eat bro. Food is what got me here today.

It's scary how similar the 2 of us are LOL.

Yeah man, my chest lags, but its coming up slowly.

Well, I leave you all for the weekend. I'll be out of my normal situations for a few days. I've always been honest with all you fellas on here, and I won't stray from that now. I'll be leaving for Myrtle Beach, SC tomorrow morning for a 6am flight, returning Sunday morning at 9am.

Yes, I will be a 'normal person' this weekend haha. Beer, wings, pizza, and partying will ensue. Will I feel guilty about no training/bad foods? YES. But, you gotta live once in a while. I can't wait. Golf on Friday, Sky diving on Saturday. It's going to be great to spend time with my 2 best friends again. Have a great weekend guys. See you Monday ...

hardworkE
04-08-09, 4:24 pm
Well, I leave you all for the weekend. I'll be out of my normal situations for a few days. I've always been honest with all you fellas on here, and I won't stray from that now. I'll be leaving for Myrtle Beach, SC tomorrow morning for a 6am flight, returning Sunday morning at 9am.

Yes, I will be a 'normal person' this weekend haha. Beer, wings, pizza, and partying will ensue. Will I feel guilty about no training/bad foods? YES. But, you gotta live once in a while. I can't wait. Golf on Friday, Sky diving on Saturday. It's going to be great to spend time with my 2 best friends again. Have a great weekend guys. See you Monday ...

Have a good trip brotha, let loose down there and enjoy it. Don't worry about it too much, the time off could be good for you body. You will definitely shock it once you get back into your routine.

Once you come back, all business. You got a show to win in October...

C.Coronato
04-08-09, 4:48 pm
Enjoy big homie

Aggression
04-12-09, 1:07 am
All I have to say is that it is FUCKING ON when I get back. Anyone looking to compete in the same show better just pull out now, or come to terms with the fact that second place is the best placing possible, because I will dominate in the most serious way imaginable.

Lethal_Banana
04-12-09, 6:54 am
So man, how was the skydiving? I did a few chute jumps in the army, anything like that?

Can't wait to see you get back here and punish the weights! ALSO, do let us know when you plan on hitting the stage! I mean, so we can all get out of the way ;)

Cheers,
LB

Aggression
04-12-09, 2:07 pm
So man, how was the skydiving? I did a few chute jumps in the army, anything like that?

Can't wait to see you get back here and punish the weights! ALSO, do let us know when you plan on hitting the stage! I mean, so we can all get out of the way ;)

Cheers,
LB

The dive was an indescribable experience. Only those who have done it before can truly understand the feeling. We jumped out at 10,000ft and free-fell for about 45s, then pulled the shoot.

The stage date is set in my sig brother, Oct 24. At least, that's ONE of the shows I'll be doing. Another one might be added if I can find one within a week or two of that show.

It's on now ....

Aggression
04-13-09, 8:34 am
What's up everyone. I'm back from my trip and already back in the grind. Got home early Sunday morning and just got my shit together in the early afternoon. Spent the day chillen out and relaxing, gearing up to get back into some serious work when it comes to training/dieting.

Stepped on the scale Sunday morning and still tipped at 225lbs, which meant I didn't lose a single pound. Very odd, being that I only ate about twice a day, at best. Yeah, it sucked, but I made the meals worth it. I won't go into specifics though, haha. Back to normalcy. First thing I did when I walked into my house was cook up my normal breakfast of eggs, ground beef and oats. It went down FAST and it felt/tasted GREAT.

Sent my training partner my updated pics (4/6). I got a text from him Wednesday night before I went to sleep. He said that I was definitely growing and to enjoy myself on my trip. But when I got home, all cheat foods were going to have to be cut, and I might have to jump on some cardio. Seems to him that I put on a little too much unwanted weight during these last 4 weeks. I'm not surprised: 10+lbs in 4 weeks can't be all good weight. I'm not worried. Looking at the pics originally, I thought the same thing, but it took someone else's comment about it to really kick me in the face.

It's go time, and I can't wait ...

C.Coronato
04-13-09, 9:40 am
yeaaaa brothaaa. Big things !

G Diesel
04-13-09, 9:46 am
42 lbs and climbing... Keep the gains rolling in, brother.

Peace, G

Aggression
04-13-09, 10:24 am
yeaaaa brothaaa. Big things !

42 lbs and climbing... Keep the gains rolling in, brother.

Peace, G

Big things is right homie. Time to really get this thing moving. 42lbs as of now. Gonna tighten is up a bit while gaining some serious quality mass. Chest/Traps/Abs tonight. I only have but 3 months left of my off-season. Gotta make it count.

scals
04-13-09, 10:26 am
Let's go brother. You got big things instore.

prowrestler
04-13-09, 11:44 am
welcome back man

pmug0000
04-13-09, 2:22 pm
welcome back man

x2
Sounds like a fun weekend though, I'll need to treat myself to some time off at some point too.

Aggression
04-13-09, 2:42 pm
Let's go brother. You got big things instore.

You better believe it.

welcome back man

x2
Sounds like a fun weekend though, I'll need to treat myself to some time off at some point too.

It was definitely a good time, but I'm glad I'm back. I let loose and was glad to be around my best friends again, but doing that type of stuff always make you more motivated to get back on that grind and do it better than before.

One thing that happened a lot was people saying, ''Damn you're huge/have big muscles/you're a monster/etc''. I would say ''Nah, I ain't that big, but thanks''. In my head, I was thinking of how much better I could look if I gave it that little bit extra in my workouts, or if I stayed a bit more strict on the diet. After receiving compliments like that, I would always say to myself, "Man, just wait...''.

Big things coming soon ....

LittleMan55
04-13-09, 4:34 pm
Glad you had a good trip A!

Now it's time to get the job done! Not that you haven't been getting it done, but now its time to catch another gear and just let the good times roll.

Aggression
04-14-09, 8:29 am
PreWorkout: ST+Nitro
Intra: Intra-Aid CB

8pm - TRF 08753

Chest:
DB Fly (Flat): 3 x 10 (60sx10)
Smith-Machine Incline Bench Press: 3 x 8-10 (225x10)
Decline DB Fly: 3 x 8-10 (50sx8)
-- super set w/ --
Decline DB Press: 3 x F
Cable Fly: 3 x 8-10 (60x8)
HS Flat Press: 2 x 10 (225x10)
HS Flat Press: 1 x F (135x16 w/ 1s squeeze each rep)

Traps:
DB Shrug: 4 x 10 (150sx10)

Abs:
Hanging Leg Raises: 2 sets
-- tri-set w/ --
Machine Crunches: 2 sets
-- tri-set w/ --
Swiss Ball Crunches: 2 sets

Torrent+Nitro PWO

Felt good to be back in there .....

LittleMan55
04-14-09, 9:00 am
Great work A! Thanks for showing us how to hammer the chest... Made mine sore reading it.

oh and Chainsaws FTW!!!

hardworkE
04-14-09, 9:28 am
Felt good to be back in there .....

I hear that. Solid chest workout man

Aggression
04-14-09, 11:26 am
Great work A! Thanks for showing us how to hammer the chest... Made mine sore reading it.

oh and Chainsaws FTW!!!

No doubt, LM. Usually, my soreness sets in 24 hours later, but its already beat up. It was either the week off that did it, or the amount of fly work/squeezing we did last night. Whatever it was, it feels good.

I hear that. Solid chest workout man

Yeah man. Between sets, I just gazed out into the gym and thought ''Man, I'm glad I'm here''

LittleMan55
04-14-09, 11:36 am
No doubt, LM. Usually, my soreness sets in 24 hours later, but its already beat up. It was either the week off that did it, or the amount of fly work/squeezing we did last night. Whatever it was, it feels good.

Yeah man. Between sets, I just gazed out into the gym and thought ''Man, I'm glad I'm here''

I figure it was a combo of the lay of and the squeezing. It definitely feels good. My chest is sore today too.

TheDarkHalf
04-14-09, 12:44 pm
Looks like a great workout to get back into the swing of things

C.Coronato
04-14-09, 1:02 pm
feels good to get back .. killing it with those abs too .. your gonna be solid brother, im getting stoked for u!

Aggression
04-14-09, 2:36 pm
I figure it was a combo of the lay of and the squeezing. It definitely feels good. My chest is sore today too.

Whatever it was, it felt great.

Looks like a great workout to get back into the swing of things

Absolutely. No holding back here.

feels good to get back .. killing it with those abs too .. your gonna be solid brother, im getting stoked for u!

Thanks for the kinds words my brotha. Abs were always done, but with little intensity. I've decided to crank things up a notch. Tri-sets are great for abs; you get a sick pump and I feel they work best.

Stoked for me?!? I'm pump for next weekend, my man. I'll admit though, seeing you diet down and get stupid-lean, it makes me wish I was dieting down too haha. In time brother, in time.

MassDestruction
04-14-09, 7:59 pm
awesome work bro, killing the chest.

scals
04-14-09, 8:19 pm
solid chest killing bro. keep it up.

Aggression
04-15-09, 8:31 am
awesome work bro, killing the chest.

solid chest killing bro. keep it up.

Thanks fellas.

Aggression
04-15-09, 8:42 am

8pm - TRF 08753

*This back workout was unconventional, to say the least. We took the routine from a magazine featuring Charles Glass and Dennis James.

Back:
Parallel Grip Lat Pulldowns: 4 x 12 (115x12)
*These were done with the long bar that is angled at the ends, with parallel grip handles
*With each rep, the bar was brought down much farther than a normal lat pulldown; almost to mid-stomach. As you see, must less weight was used.

One-Arm Dumbbell Row: 3 x 12 (45x12)
*Using a flat bench as a brace, we over exaggerated the stretch by basically pushing the DB down and out to start, then pulling it back while twisting the wrist so that your palm was facing away from you at the end of the rep

Incline Bench Lat Pulldowns: 3 x 12 (130x12)
*Sat on an incline bench facing away from the cable stack with a lat bar attached. It was basically a cable pullover.

HS Shrug Bent Rows: 3 x 10-12 (315x10)
*Using the HS Shrug machine, we faced away from it, gripped the lower handles, bent over and rowed some weight. This felt awesome.

HS High Rows: 3 x 8-12 (185x8)
*Instead of using the actual handles, we gripped it from the metal bar that attaches the handles. Pulled back to where the scapula's almost touched.

Hamstrings:
Seated Leg Curl: 3 x 10 (160x10)
Lying Leg Curl: 3 x 10x10 (100x10x10)
*Both legs up, 1 leg down (slowly). Each leg was done for 10 reps. (Rx10,Lx10 = 1 set)
HS Seated Leg Curl: 3 x 12 (70x12)

Torrent+Nitro PWO

LittleMan55
04-15-09, 8:46 am
That wo may have looked unconventional, but my guess is your lats are sore as hell today. Great ham work too.

TheDarkHalf
04-15-09, 10:07 am
I love those parallel grip pulldowns, how do you like them? And I definitely like how you used that HS Shrug for rows, i've never thought of doing that - that's a really good idea

mritter3
04-15-09, 10:14 am
solid workout A, i also use the HS machine for my shrugs i always feel sore the next day it is a good exercise, way to kill the hams as well, keep it up bro.

C.Coronato
04-15-09, 11:07 am
Your not gonna want to be dieting when you actually are brother! So enjoy your bulk lol. This coming week is gonna be brutal. But its worth it on ..

WO looks crazy. Nice little change to stir the pot some.

hardworkE
04-15-09, 11:11 am
Again nice change, hopefully spark some new growth and hit some areas that you usually don't.

Aggression
04-15-09, 11:31 am
That wo may have looked unconventional, but my guess is your lats are sore as hell today. Great ham work too.

The whole workout really hit the lower lats, which is exactly where I need some work. They're definitely feeling full right now ....

I love those parallel grip pulldowns, how do you like them? And I definitely like how you used that HS Shrug for rows, i've never thought of doing that - that's a really good idea

The Parallel Grip Pulldowns are a nice change of place. Back when I was at my college gym, that's the only bar we had for lat pulldowns, so I grew to hate it. I was always wanting the legit lat bar. Nowadays I welcome it from time to time for a switch.

solid workout A, i also use the HS machine for my shrugs i always feel sore the next day it is a good exercise, way to kill the hams as well, keep it up bro.

Yeah well I used the HS Shrug machine to do bent over rows for the back. It felt great. You press your ass against the pad and just start rowing. The range of motion is good and you really feel it in the back.

Your not gonna want to be dieting when you actually are brother! So enjoy your bulk lol. This coming week is gonna be brutal. But its worth it on ..

WO looks crazy. Nice little change to stir the pot some.

Ha, yeah I hear that man. I just get real envious seeing you, as well as my training partner diet down. It just makes me want to get ready for a show, but that time will come, and while I'm mid-diet, you'll both be mid-bulk, and I'll be on the other end of the spectrum, wishing I was bulking haha. One positive thing I can think of is I'll be looking good for beach season (wait, did I really just say that??!?)

Again nice change, hopefully spark some new growth and hit some areas that you usually don't.

Yeah, my back was feeling pumped in a completely different, but good way last night.

pmug0000
04-15-09, 12:43 pm
That's a crazy back workout aggression. Did you find any of those exercises particularly effective?

Aggression
04-15-09, 12:58 pm
That's a crazy back workout aggression. Did you find any of those exercises particularly effective?

The incline cable pullover was intense. I really felt it in my lower lats, big time. The parallel grip pulldowns, bringing the bar down to your mid-stomach felt great. I got a huge pump in my first set. My favorite of that workout was the bent rows using the HS shrug machine. The entire workout was geared towards hitting your lower lats, and it definitely did the job. It hit your lower lats in spots that you never knew could get pumped. Definitely worth a try.

sanga
04-15-09, 12:59 pm
Sounds great, watch for the soreness tomorrow then, lol

Aggression
04-15-09, 2:24 pm
Sounds great, watch for the soreness tomorrow then, lol

It's already started to creep up on me, Sanga!

Aggression
04-15-09, 3:27 pm
A solid rest day coming up tonight. After a week off, my chest is destroyed, and my back is on it's way to join my chest. After work, I'll be doing the normal Wednesday situation: hitting up BJ's for some food, and cooking a bit. Afterward, I think I'll treat myself to a steak or something. I'm really in the mood for a solid steak and potato with some veggies. Then I really feel like laying around for the remainder of the night, watching some good TV, maybe a movie.

I feel so much better after getting some quality day's worth of eating in me. After having hardly any food, and the food I ate was horrible, it was nice to sink my teeth into the chickens/sweet potatoes/rice. Something about the consistency that comforts me. Cooking is easy. Throw a shit-ton of chicken/meat on the grill while rice boils and potatoes bake. I just gotta cook some ground beef tonight, and I'm picking up 40lbs of chicken from my partner. I should be set for a week or two.

It's raining and just nasty here in NJ. I can't wait to just bum around on the couch after work haha.

MassDestruction
04-15-09, 7:50 pm
can't wait to relax sunday. this rain does suck here in jersey, freakin sleet in April, the middle of april. keep killin it bro

Aggression
04-15-09, 7:56 pm
can't wait to relax sunday. this rain does suck here in jersey, freakin sleet in April, the middle of april. keep killin it bro

no doubt bro. gotta keep pushing.

Just finished meal 5. Picked up a n.y. strip from Friday's with some potatoes. A niCe clean meal, with some extra flavoring. It went down way too quick. Damn it was good. I love steak. Gotta cook some ground beef now, then it's time to relax, big time.

Mr. Aestheticz
04-15-09, 9:39 pm
You Read The Forvm Clock Times A Wastin Lol!

Aggression
04-16-09, 10:37 am
You Read The Forvm Clock Times A Wastin Lol!

I'll never waste time haha. Rest = growth. So whenever I get a free hour, I'm using it for a quick power nap, or to just lay around and watch TV with my feet up. I even take a 45-60min nap in my car on my lunch break for that extra shut eye, totaling 7hrs per day, which is perfect.

Today is a great day. Why? Simply because the sun is shining. No need for a sweatshirt/jacket this morning as I left for work. The commute was enjoyable. Sunny skies and sunglasses. After a few days of nasty/cloudy/rainy weather, it was refreshing to see clear skies on the open road. A beautiful sight to see. Summer is coming, and I can't wait. For the first time EVER, I'll be in somewhat decent shape come beach time. And towards the end of the summer, I'll be looking pretty damn lean as I prep for my show. I know, I sound like a 'weekend warrior' here with all the beach talk, but fuck it. I'm FROM the Jersey Shore, and I love the beach. I live there 365.

BENNIES GO HOME (That banner draped over the parkway at exit 91 is the greatest thing ever)

Today, I'm feeling good. I threw a text to my partner about tonight's workout. I told him I wanted to hit raises before presses tonight with shoulders. My response text was something like, ''sounds like plan, I'm on a mission tonight. Intensity beyond usual. Can you hang?", YES. Let's get it done.

Mr. Aestheticz
04-16-09, 11:33 am
Get Swoll Kid!

I Went Home And Someone Said I Lookd massive I Lik Ethat Word Alot Lol!

LittleMan55
04-16-09, 11:39 am
Sounds like a great plan for the evening. I think I'm going to do raises before presses too! (just like I do most of the time) Get it done tonight A!

C.Coronato
04-16-09, 11:49 am
Gotta love jersey buddy. Its a good time here and a good time for iron. Get it done tonight.

Themostocles
04-16-09, 12:32 pm
Looks like you are doing some serious work in here, now go obliterate those delts tonight.

Aggression
04-16-09, 2:57 pm
Get Swoll Kid!

I Went Home And Someone Said I Lookd massive I Lik Ethat Word Alot Lol!

That's such a great feeling. I love getting those compliments, especially when they're coming from a large man. If a skinny 150lber says I look big, good. But if a 225lb top level NPC competitor says I look big, I'm grinning from ear to ear.

Sounds like a great plan for the evening. I think I'm going to do raises before presses too! (just like I do most of the time) Get it done tonight A!

Yeah I mostly do raises first. But as I looked around here this morning, I saw a few people who hit raises first, maybe one was you?, so I'm doing that up tonight.

Gotta love jersey buddy. Its a good time here and a good time for iron. Get it done tonight.

Ha, love it, indeed TTL. Will do brother, will do.

Looks like you are doing some serious work in here, now go obliterate those delts tonight.

Yup, just keeping my head down and truckin' through on a daily basis. Delts will be smashed hard tonight.

Aggression
04-17-09, 8:27 am
PreWorkout: Nitro+Shock Therapy
Intra: Intra-Aid (1/2 CB+1/2 BR = Hulk Juice)

8pm - TRF 08753

Delts:
DB Front Raise: 4 x 12 (40s)
Wide Grip BB Upright Row: 3 x 12 (115)
BTB Cable Lateral Raises: 3 x 10-12 (50x10)
Bent Over One-Arm DB Raise: 3 x 15 (35s)
HS Shoulder Press: 3 x 8-15 (275x8)
HS Shoulder Press: 1 x F (1ppsx51)

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raise: 3 x 10-12
Leg Press Calf Raise: 3 x 12

Nitro

Cardio (20min)

Torrent

hardworkE
04-17-09, 9:32 am
Cardio (20min)

uh-oh...

LittleMan55
04-17-09, 10:20 am
Great delt work A. I see that cardio too! Business is definitely picking up.

prowrestler
04-17-09, 10:22 am
cardio.........

nice delt work

C.Coronato
04-17-09, 10:25 am
Looking stronggggg. Yeaaa brother.

Aggression
04-17-09, 11:00 am
uh-oh...

Great delt work A. I see that cardio too! Business is definitely picking up.

cardio.........

nice delt work

Looking stronggggg. Yeaaa brother.

Ha, don't read too much into the cardio. It definitely won't be a normal thing. I just wanted to destroy my body in various ways last night. I figured cardio would be the icing on the cake. After that set of 51 reps, we were shot, to say the least. Calves were a struggle. There was just nothing left in tank. AWESOME.

Themostocles
04-17-09, 12:27 pm
Strong delts Aggression, and loving the basic syle of training

pmug0000
04-17-09, 2:08 pm
You killed those delts man, I like the burnout set at the end I think I'll start throwing that into some of my workouts

Aggression
04-17-09, 2:24 pm
Strong delts Aggression, and loving the basic syle of training

Thanks T. Always keeping in simple here, just getting work done.

You killed those delts man, I like the burnout set at the end I think I'll start throwing that into some of my workouts

Thanks P. That burnout set was just something we thought of on-the-spot. It was either that, or go for another heavier set. We both agreed a heavier set wasn't worth it, as we always threw down 16 sets on our delts haha. That burnout set took EVERYTHING out of it.

scals
04-17-09, 8:53 pm
Big delts brother. BIG DELTS!

Beast Genetics
04-17-09, 9:03 pm
PreWorkout: Nitro+Shock Therapy
Intra: Intra-Aid (1/2 CB+1/2 BR = Hulk Juice)

8pm - TRF 08753

Delts:
DB Front Raise: 4 x 12 (40s)
Wide Grip BB Upright Row: 3 x 12 (115)
BTB Cable Lateral Raises: 3 x 10-12 (50x10)
Bent Over One-Arm DB Raise: 3 x 15 (35s)
HS Shoulder Press: 3 x 8-15 (275x8)
HS Shoulder Press: 1 x F (1ppsx51)

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raise: 3 x 10-12
Leg Press Calf Raise: 3 x 12

Nitro

Cardio (20min)

Torrent
Sick work bro, Keep it up-Beast

Aggression
04-18-09, 5:14 pm
Big delts brother. BIG DELTS!

Sick work bro, Keep it up-Beast

Thanks fellas. Just another day at the office.

Took a trip down to Atlantic City last night for a buddy's birthday. As I was walking past a bunch of people, some broad walks past me. As we pass, she says ''sterroooids''. niCe.

Beautiful day out. Took my dog for a niCe 40min walk around the neighborhood for some light cardio. Throwing back another meal in about an hour and then its time to hit up an arm session for a sweet Saturday night at TRF. Enjoy the rest of the weekend ...

Aggression
04-20-09, 8:55 am
4.18.09 - Arms

TRF - 7pm 08753

Arms:

Pushdowns: 5 x 15,12,10,10,8 (drop 8)
-- superset w/ --
EZ Bar Curls: 5 x 15,12,10,10,8 (drop 8)

Smith CGBP: 3 x 10-12
-- superset w/ --
Machine Curls: 3 x 10-12
*last set was a double drop set

Machine Pushdowns: 3 x 10
-- superset w/ --
Seated DB Curl: 3 x 10

Torrent+Nitro PWO

*Was a bit pressed for time, so I went with the superset workout. Incredible pump.

4.19.09 - Quads 3pm

Quads:
Leg Ext: 4 x 15-20
Leg Press: 3 x 8-20 (9ppsx8)
Front Squat: 3 x 10 (185x10)
Single Leg Prone Leg Press Machine: 3 x 10 (140x10)

Calves:
Donkey Calf: 3 x 10

Torrent+Nitro PWO

*Calves were minimal. They were smoked from bball Thursday afternoon, followed by calf training that night. Overall good weekend. Diet was spotless. Keep it movin'.

Aggression
04-20-09, 10:29 am
First time in a while where my diet was 100% through the weekend. It felt great. Went out to dinner on Saturday night for a lil' date and ordered surf and turf. 5oz Filet Mignon, two 3oz lobster tails, baked potato and a salad with oil/vinegar. No butter, no sauces, no sour cream. Straight meat and potatoes. niCe. I DID however get ONE beer. A black and brown (new castle and Guinness). I'm a big fan of those beers. My favorite is the Black and Cherry (Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat)

Sunday afternoon was an early dinner for my Grandfather's 84th Birthday. We went out this place called Jule's, an Italian restaurant. My family (13 of us last night) ordered muscles marinara, drunkin clams, mozzarella sticks for apps. Dinner plates consisted of chicken/veal parm, chicken dishes loaded with cheese/cream sauces, and a shit-ton of pasta all around. Me? I ordered a salad and the broiled seafood combo (shrimp, tilapia, clams, muscles, scallops, with a side of broccoli. It felt good.

LittleMan55
04-20-09, 10:47 am
Great workouts over the weekend!

Both meals sound good over the weekend too. I hope I make it to 84 one day, that is awesome!

It does feel good to have your diet on all weekend too huh? Mine has been on for 6 weeks lol...

Themostocles
04-20-09, 10:52 am
Awesome eating, and really excellent workouts. Your dedication is showing

scals
04-20-09, 10:56 am
Great workouts bro. I think you'll be OK with the one beer lol. Now I kinda want one. It's been 2 months lol.

C.Coronato
04-20-09, 10:56 am
Looking damn good in here A. Keep it up. Thats the hardest going out to eat and watching everyone enjoy and then people offer it to you and your just angry. Mom made strawberry shortcakes over the weekend and was like are you gonna have one! And im like mom, im 6 days out of a show, you know this. It drives me rampid. Nonetheless they mean well. Keep it up homie. Only 14 more weeks of off season!

Aggression
04-20-09, 11:06 am
Looking damn good in here A. Keep it up. Thats the hardest going out to eat and watching everyone enjoy and then people offer it to you and your just angry. Mom made strawberry shortcakes over the weekend and was like are you gonna have one! And im like mom, im 6 days out of a show, you know this. It drives me rampid. Nonetheless they mean well. Keep it up homie. Only 14 more weeks of off season!

I hear ya. My mom made my grandfather a cake for his bday. We went back to my aunts house and everyone was eating it. My other aunt brought out ice cream to put it on top of her cake haha. I scooped a bit of ice cream out. No lie, it was about a teaspoon worth. Everyone was making fun of me bc that's all I had. Just something to satisfy the taste buds a bit.

Aggression
04-20-09, 11:08 am
Great workouts over the weekend!

Both meals sound good over the weekend too. I hope I make it to 84 one day, that is awesome!

It does feel good to have your diet on all weekend too huh? Mine has been on for 6 weeks lol...

Ha, yeah I'll be in your shoes soon enough man. As TTL pointed it out, I only have 14 weeks left of off season eating.

Yeah, 84 is a solid number.

Awesome eating, and really excellent workouts. Your dedication is showing

Thanks T.

Great workouts bro. I think you'll be OK with the one beer lol. Now I kinda want one. It's been 2 months lol.

HaHa, yeah, gotta live a bit. Plus, Guinness has the least amount calories of a beer out there!

Lethal_Banana
04-20-09, 11:30 am
Awesome eating man! Gotta love that Italian stuff! I know how tough it is to keep telling yourself now to that Guinness :D

Cheers,
LB

Aggression
04-20-09, 12:07 pm
Awesome eating man! Gotta love that Italian stuff! I know how tough it is to keep telling yourself now to that Guinness :D

Cheers,
LB

At this point, if the only bad thing I had when going out to dinner 2 days in a row was a beer, then I'm in the clear haha.

prowrestler
04-20-09, 12:12 pm
nice arm day man, u like supersets?

Aggression
04-20-09, 12:27 pm
nice arm day man, u like supersets?

I think they have their place. Usually, it's just straight sets. But if we're feeling froggy, we'll toss in a super set here and there. When we walk into the gym, all we know is that we're training 'X' body part. The sets/reps/exercises are all unknown. We go with the flow/availability. If one of us thinks to do one, we'll do it.

That whole arm day super set is more of a 'time-restricted' workout for me. I had plans later in the night. So I couldn't dilly dally in the gym for my normal 60-90min. I crushed that out in under 60min and had a good pump.

C.Coronato
04-20-09, 12:44 pm
I hear ya. My mom made my grandfather a cake for his bday. We went back to my aunts house and everyone was eating it. My other aunt brought out ice cream to put it on top of her cake haha. I scooped a bit of ice cream out. No lie, it was about a teaspoon worth. Everyone was making fun of me bc that's all I had. Just something to satisfy the taste buds a bit.

They dont understand. Thats life and thats what we will deal with as long as we choose this lifestyle..

Aggression
04-20-09, 2:46 pm
Today I'll be throwing Pump into the mix. Haven't used Pump in years. For the past 6 months, I've been using Shock Therapy, but only 1-2x per week, when I felt I needed a boost. For the first time ever, I'll be running Pump for 30+ days, taking a pak on non-training days as well. Definitely psyched about this.

Within the next few weeks, I'll be starting my Test+M-stak cycle for 6 full weeks. IT WILL BE ON!!

Other notes: pulled Uni-liver out of the equation. I noticed that my stomach just didn't like them. Stomach has felt a lot better since I stopped popping them daily.