PDA

View Full Version : SetPRsDrinkPBRs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Aggression
06-14-09, 9:22 pm
Shoulder pressin 105s, then crushed arms. Great couple of workouts bro.

Yeah buddy. Strength is really shooting up on this stack. Still about 2 weeks to go with it. Gonna be a solid 2 weeks.

B Con
06-15-09, 8:39 am
Yeah buddy. Strength is really shooting up on this stack. Still about 2 weeks to go with it. Gonna be a solid 2 weeks.

Insane strength eh? That's what I like to hear. Slinging weights around... ain't nutting but a peanut!

Aggression
06-15-09, 10:35 am
Insane strength eh? That's what I like to hear. Slinging weights around... ain't nutting but a peanut!

Ha, I don't know about 'insane' strength, but it has definitely skyrocketed!

Aggression
06-15-09, 10:58 am
Put the finishing touches on the deck in the backyard all day, tried to rest up a bit and then hit quads.

6:30pm - TRF - 08753

Quads:
Leg Ext: 4 x 15
Prone Leg Sled: 4 x 8-12 (last set was a triple drop - 360x8>240x8>160x8>100x8)
Leg Press: 3 x 10 (8ppsx10)
Squat: 3 x 8-10 (245x8)

Calves:
Donkey Calf: 1 HIT set (400x12)

*quads are already sore: good sign.

C.Coronato
06-15-09, 11:32 am
Nice now we can chill out back on the deck haha.

Looking good on the quads mang. Missed ya at Bevs! Its on this saturday tho!

OklahomaMuscle
06-15-09, 11:34 am
Put the finishing touches on the deck in the backyard all day, tried to rest up a bit and then hit quads.

Quads:

Calves:

That triple drop set just looks nasty...pure nastiness

hardworkE
06-15-09, 12:03 pm
Soreness creeping on quick, always a good sign. It is going down Saturday. You know what you're training? I think I'm gonna have guns

Aggression
06-15-09, 12:30 pm
Nice now we can chill out back on the deck haha.

Looking good on the quads mang. Missed ya at Bevs! Its on this saturday tho!

Anytime bro. We moved the outdoor bar onto the deck, its a nice little area now. Outdoor speakers, an outdoor bar with 4 stools, some newly planted landscaping, overlooking our pool. Not too bad, my friend. We'll have to have a beer out there before I start dieting!

Hell yeah, its most definitely on this Saturday.

That triple drop set just looks nasty...pure nastiness

Yup. It was actually taken from a leg workout I found on this site: http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=training&ID=278

Since I separate quads/hams, I just took the quad exercises and ran with it. The hack squat was being used when I was finished with extensions, so I took the next best thing. BTW, I've done that exact workout before. It is NO JOKE. If anyone hits legs as a whole on the same day, do that routine next time around ...

Soreness creeping on quick, always a good sign. It is going down Saturday. You know what you're training? I think I'm gonna have guns

Hell yeah, it is. I'll be hitting arms as well. Friday is my arm day, so I usually just bump them back a day for ABC purposes. I'm assuming you'll want in, haha. Definitely bro. My roommate Jay is also attending his first ABC, and he's got arms on the menu. Looks like we're all going to be throwing around some big weight in a few days ...

weedlewott
06-15-09, 12:56 pm

Quads:

Calves:

Nice. My legs are stiffening up just looking at this. Props bro.

Aggression
06-15-09, 2:01 pm
Nice. My legs are stiffening up just looking at this. Props bro.

Its not often that my quads are sore the very next day. That triple drop set really got me. Not to mention ending a leg workout with squats .....

pmug0000
06-15-09, 2:05 pm
Saving squats for last huh? That's some strong work with all that pre-exhaust

Aggression
06-16-09, 8:27 am
Saving squats for last huh? That's some strong work with all that pre-exhaust

Yeah, it was brutal. Heading to that squat rack to finish my quads was definitely a mindfuck. I liked it.

B Con
06-16-09, 8:34 am
Quad soreness is the BEST! Good luck sitting... or even getting up once you sit :)

Aggression
06-16-09, 10:51 am
Quad soreness is the BEST! Good luck sitting... or even getting up once you sit :)

It was bad yesterday, and its even worse today. Its been a couple workouts since I had this feeling. The upped volume really did the job ...

printez625
06-16-09, 10:55 am
Im down 18.4lbs!!! Im also down another half inch off of my waist!!! Im coming i can taste it getting closer!

printez625
06-16-09, 10:55 am
"How is the contest prep going?

Aggression
06-16-09, 11:10 am
Im down 18.4lbs!!! Im also down another half inch off of my waist!!! Im coming i can taste it getting closer!

Keep pushing, brother.

"How is the contest prep going?

Still in bulk-mode right now. I have about 20 days until prep starts ...

Aggression
06-16-09, 11:13 am
8:30pm - TRF - 08753

Chest:
Pec-Dec Fly: 3 x 10-12 (140)
Incline DB Press: 3 x 8-10 (110's x 8)
HS Bench Press: 3 x 10 (225)
Smith Machine Guillotines: 3 x 8-10 (155)
Decline Cable Fly: 3 x 8-10

Traps:
Barbell Shrug: 5 x 8-10 (405x8)

hardworkE
06-16-09, 11:13 am
You work out yesterday bro, or did you quit lifting?

hardworkE
06-16-09, 12:12 pm
You work out yesterday bro, or did you quit lifting?

Same exact time that you posted your workout. Thats pretty weird man. Looks good with the pre-exhaust going on. A lot of incline work too, getting that upper chest to pop.

OklahomaMuscle
06-16-09, 12:19 pm
hmmm..."decline cable fly" never tried it...gonna have to give that one a run. thanks for the idea, everything still going good with the bulk? Still slowly adding a little or just hardening everything up before the cut?

Aggression
06-16-09, 12:23 pm
Same exact time that you posted your workout. Thats pretty weird man. Looks good with the pre-exhaust going on. A lot of incline work too, getting that upper chest to pop.

Yeah, decided to run things a little differently last night. Felt good.

hmmm..."decline cable fly" never tried it...gonna have to give that one a run. thanks for the idea, everything still going good with the bulk? Still slowly adding a little or just hardening everything up before the cut?

Yeah, everything is still solid. I'm just sitting in neutral/cleaning up the diet a bit until prep starts. Although I'll probably put on a few pounds by the end of the 6-week M-stak/Test cycle; how could you not?, haha.

hardworkE
06-16-09, 3:28 pm
I need my next checkpoint after the ABC this week. Every time I see its time for a meal and I'm not hungry I think "ABC" and throw down some chicken/rice or whatever my meal is. TR ABC for July???

Aggression
06-16-09, 3:32 pm
I need my next checkpoint after the ABC this week. Every time I see its time for a meal and I'm not hungry I think "ABC" and throw down some chicken/rice or whatever my meal is. TR ABC for July???

Sounds good to me, brother. Better yet, maybe a Jersey Shore Fitness ABC ... I haven't been there in a while now.

prowrestler
06-16-09, 3:47 pm
sick chest day man, nice db pressin

LittleMan55
06-16-09, 6:56 pm
Great looking chest day A! Strong on those db inclines...

Aggression
06-17-09, 9:44 am
sick chest day man, nice db pressin

Great looking chest day A! Strong on those db inclines...

Thanks guys. 110's x 8 was a PR for me. My strength has been crazy lately. I like it...

Aggression
06-17-09, 10:51 am
8:15pm - TRF - 08753

Hamstrings:
Lying Leg Curls: 3 x 8-10 (180x8)
Standing Single-Leg Curl: 3 x 10 (60)
SLDL: 3 x 10

Back:
Pullups: 3 x 8-10
Neutral Grip Pulldown: 3 x 8-10 (175x8)
T-bar Machine Row: 3 x 6-10 (160)
Seated Row: 3 x 10 (160)
HS High Row: 3 x 10 (135)

15min treadmill

*awesome pump/fullness in the back ..
*still at 232 this morning, just cruising right now ..

OklahomaMuscle
06-17-09, 11:03 am
Good work on the back big man, just a few more weeks and it's time to see the benefits of all the hard work. Keep doing what you're doing, the consistency is awesome...

weedlewott
06-17-09, 11:17 am
way to do it up on the back and hams. I love the split you got. I used to do something similar. It's killer.

C.Coronato
06-17-09, 11:36 am
Killin it man. Whats on the agenda for saturday?

Aggression
06-17-09, 12:54 pm
Good work on the back big man, just a few more weeks and it's time to see the benefits of all the hard work. Keep doing what you're doing, the consistency is awesome...

I'm anxious to start this diet, for now. I want to get lean, but at this point, I know I don't HAVE to yet, so I still enjoy some treats occasionally. When I know I can't have anything outside my diet, things will get spicy ....

way to do it up on the back and hams. I love the split you got. I used to do something similar. It's killer.

I'm a big fan of my split. I've been at it since December and have made some solid gains.

Killin it man. Whats on the agenda for saturday?

Saturday will be Arms with hardworkE and my college roommate, Jay. I'm pushing legs up two days, doing them Friday, so I can relax on Father's Day on that new deck. Pumped for Saturday, big time.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-17-09, 12:56 pm
Pump Is Always Good I Think The Best Pump Is A Leg Pump And The Second Best Is A Good Back Pump, You Just Feel Huge!!!!!!

SOLID WORK PIMPIN!!!!

Aggression
06-17-09, 3:34 pm
Pump Is Always Good I Think The Best Pump Is A Leg Pump And The Second Best Is A Good Back Pump, You Just Feel Huge!!!!!!

SOLID WORK PIMPIN!!!!

Man, leg pumps are awesome. After my leg workout the other day, I thought about starting a running list of ''Things that can only happen in the gym''. Number 1 was going to be ''Only in the gym does the 'Frankenstein walk' get appreciated''. Walk anywhere else like that and people will look at you like you're an idiot. But in the gym, people will think ''Damn, he must have destroyed his legs today''.

I'm going to start this running list in my journey, just for the hell of it. As I see/hear/learn new things in the gym, I'll update the list, hopefully on a weekly basis.

PS - I'm sipping on something tasty right now. A huge scoop of Juicy Watermelon + a huge scoop of Fruit Punch EAA Stack. TASTY.

pmug0000
06-17-09, 3:45 pm
Solid session A. lol at frankenstein walk, I know how that is

Aggression
06-17-09, 3:51 pm
Solid session A. lol at frankenstein walk, I know how that is

Yup. Last leg session, after that triple drop set on the prone leg sled, I was walking all cock-eyed and noticed some looks in my direction.

Aggression
06-17-09, 4:00 pm
I'm starting my own little list of situations/sayings/things that are only appreciated/appropriate/happen in the gym, and no where else. After doing a grueling quad workout on Sunday, I was basically limping around the gym from one machine to the next. I looked retarded, and definitely got some stares because of the 'swag' in my step, haha. So it got me thinking. Only in the gym would that be acceptable. So I'm going to update this list on occasion, when I tend to see/think of these things in the gym. So here's number 1

# 1 - Only in the gym is the 'Frankenstein walk' appreciated and approved

*I'm doing this for no other reason than to occasionally generate a laugh or two.

Firedrake
06-17-09, 4:00 pm
Nice work -- love the Frankenstein walk . . .

How about "ANIMALS are the only ones we know who laugh while puking after a hard set."

Aggression
06-17-09, 4:43 pm
Nice work -- love the Frankenstein walk . . .

How about "ANIMALS are the only ones we know who laugh while puking after a hard set."

ha, that could be # 2 ....

Off night tonight. Going to see 'The Hangover'. I've heard great things from everybody so far. Gonna check it out. Maybe stop in for a cheat meal somewhere afterward. I've been craving ice cream for a while now, and there just so happens to be a Cold Stone right across the street .... hmmm....

OklahomaMuscle
06-17-09, 5:04 pm
ha, that could be # 2 ....

Off night tonight. Going to see 'The Hangover'. I've heard great things from everybody so far. Gonna check it out. Maybe stop in for a cheat meal somewhere afterward. I've been craving ice cream for a while now, and there just so happens to be a Cold Stone right across the street .... hmmm....

ice cream is always a good idea offseason my friend, enjoy it while you can...let us know how the movie is, I'm always looking for a good laugh and that one seems to fit the bill

OklahomaMuscle
06-17-09, 5:06 pm
I'm starting my own little list of situations/sayings/things that are only appreciated/appropriate/happen in the gym, and no where else. After doing a grueling quad workout on Sunday, I was basically limping around the gym from one machine to the next. I looked retarded, and definitely got some stares because of the 'swag' in my step, haha. So it got me thinking. Only in the gym would that be acceptable. So I'm going to update this list on occasion, when I tend to see/think of these things in the gym. So here's number 1

*I'm doing this for no other reason than to occasionally generate a laugh or two.

Here you go homie, "Only in the gym is a stress fart both normal and accepted"
it's leg day, I'm sure you understand...

Aggression
06-18-09, 8:39 am
ice cream is always a good idea offseason my friend, enjoy it while you can...let us know how the movie is, I'm always looking for a good laugh and that one seems to fit the bill

Great movie, definitely worth paying the $10 to see. I laughed from start to finish. I opted out of the cheat meal. At the moment it sounded good, but when it came time to make the decision, we opted for a meal at the diner instead. A semi-clean turkey club on whole wheat with a salad. Not too bad.

Here you go homie, "Only in the gym is a stress fart both normal and accepted"
it's leg day, I'm sure you understand...

Ha, there are quite a few, I'm sure.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-18-09, 10:13 am
\] I've been craving ice cream for a while now, and there just so happens to be a Cold Stone right across the street .... hmmm....

HAD SOME LAST NIGHT BEFORE BED, ACTUALLY WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND MY MUSCLES WERE FULL AND HARD HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

C.Coronato
06-18-09, 10:20 am

I like it.

Aggression
06-18-09, 10:35 am
HAD SOME LAST NIGHT BEFORE BED, ACTUALLY WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND MY MUSCLES WERE FULL AND HARD HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I've had enough cheats in the past few months, haha. I opted for a cleaner meal. Ice cream before bed, eh? I did that on a nightly basis when I was younger. So goood.

I like it.

Ha. I figured, of all people, treetrunklegs would appreciate this one ...

OklahomaMuscle
06-18-09, 10:45 am

This had me crackin up last night after legs, all three of us were "Frankenstein walking" our way around the gym and I just couldn't help but think of your post, good looks big man

printez625
06-18-09, 11:00 am
Im wondering if i ate too much fruit last night. I ate some cantaloupe last night and it was good i did go for a walk for over and hour last night and drank green tea before i walked. I did eat after 8ish and i walked from about 9ish to 10:45 i did take a BCAA tablet last night to try to counteract for me skipping my last meal due to the carb and sugar from the fruit.

Aggression
06-18-09, 11:06 am
Im wondering if i ate too much fruit last night. I ate some cantaloupe last night and it was good i did go for a walk for over and hour last night and drank green tea before i walked. I did eat after 8ish and i walked from about 9ish to 10:45 i did take a BCAA tablet last night to try to counteract for me skipping my last meal due to the carb and sugar from the fruit.

Its possible. It sucks whenever you have to skip a meal bc of bloat. I've had to do that on numerous occasions after having a big cheat meal. Learn from the mistakes. Don't eat so much next time. Was the fruit with a meal? Or did you just eat some fruit by itself between meals?

printez625
06-18-09, 11:10 am
Its possible. It sucks whenever you have to skip a meal bc of bloat. I've had to do that on numerous occasions after having a big cheat meal. Learn from the mistakes. Don't eat so much next time. Was the fruit with a meal? Or did you just eat some fruit by itself between meals?

It was with a meal. And i thought i would have burned it off with that long walk last night and drinking green tea too. My weight is usually hesitant to come off when I take aminos at night and this morning i didnt feel bloated. Its weird

Aggression
06-18-09, 11:12 am
It was with a meal. And i thought i would have burned it off with that long walk last night and drinking green tea too. My weight is usually hesitant to come off when I take aminos at night and this morning i didnt feel bloated. Its weird

It might have been the green tea that kept you feeling full. I know when I drink juices/teas, it tends to sit in my stomach for a while. I stick to water all day/every day. I'll have the occasional diet soda with a meal only. But that's just me ...

printez625
06-18-09, 11:15 am
It might have been the green tea that kept you feeling full. I know when I drink juices/teas, it tends to sit in my stomach for a while. I stick to water all day/every day. I'll have the occasional diet soda with a meal only. But that's just me ...

Yea this is just an odd situation i think the aminos and my sleep probably helped me grow since i hammered a few bodyparts earlier this week so maybe it was bloat and maybe it wasnt. I just still have a lot of weight to lose and i dont need any drawbacks. I think it may be the fruit because my body gets sensitive to certain foods even if they are good foods when im trying to transform.

printez625
06-18-09, 11:16 am
Whats your take on creatine im thinking of starting to use it again i just wanted to gain some strength on my own before i started using it. I may wait until i plateau but i also know it could probably help with my strength and muscle gains.

Aggression
06-18-09, 3:16 pm
Yea this is just an odd situation i think the aminos and my sleep probably helped me grow since i hammered a few bodyparts earlier this week so maybe it was bloat and maybe it wasnt. I just still have a lot of weight to lose and i dont need any drawbacks. I think it may be the fruit because my body gets sensitive to certain foods even if they are good foods when im trying to transform.

Everyone responds differently to foods. Once you figure out what foods work, you can really start to get results. Take a look at Ox: he uses white potatoes instead of sweet potatoes because his stomach is bothered by sweet potatoes. But everyone always said ''eat sweet potatoes over white''. Everyone is different brother. Stop eating so much fruit and see what happens.

Whats your take on creatine im thinking of starting to use it again i just wanted to gain some strength on my own before i started using it. I may wait until i plateau but i also know it could probably help with my strength and muscle gains.

Wait until you hit a plateau. The creatine will help you bust out of the plateau once you implement it.

printez625
06-18-09, 3:29 pm
Everyone responds differently to foods. Once you figure out what foods work, you can really start to get results. Take a look at Ox: he uses white potatoes instead of sweet potatoes because his stomach is bothered by sweet potatoes. But everyone always said ''eat sweet potatoes over white''. Everyone is different brother. Stop eating so much fruit and see what happens.

Wait until you hit a plateau. The creatine will help you bust out of the plateau once you implement it.

Yea that fruit thing is usually before i workout and morning i never eat it at night but i have learned my lesson me and carbs in the evening dont really go well. And yes thanks for the insight on creatine too. Whats your take on preworkout supps?

Aggression
06-18-09, 3:48 pm
Whats your take on preworkout supps?

Currently, I'm not taking any pre workout product aside from creatine. I have used them in the past, but I tend to only use then when necessary. If I'm feeling extra tried/run down, I'll use some Shock Therapy, but other than that, its just some creatine.

printez625
06-18-09, 4:42 pm
Currently, I'm not taking any pre workout product aside from creatine. I have used them in the past, but I tend to only use then when necessary. If I'm feeling extra tried/run down, I'll use some Shock Therapy, but other than that, its just some creatine.

Ok cool im going to continue just not using any pre workout stuff. Im not even doing creatine right now lol. I dont need them cuz once i get to the gym im good to go.

Aggression
06-18-09, 4:44 pm
Delts/Calves tonight. Looking forward to hitting the gym. I feel like I haven't been there in days, yet its only been one day. Got some new tunes in the mp3 player; went with some old school rock. Its gonna be good ...

Aggression
06-19-09, 8:44 am
The Philly ABC is quickly approaching. I can't wait to mix it up again with the crew. Gonna be good times ...

naturalguy
06-19-09, 8:48 am
The Philly ABC is quickly approaching. I can't wait to mix it up again with the crew. Gonna be good times ...

See you there. What are you training?

Aggression
06-19-09, 9:05 am
See you there. What are you training?

Me and hardworkE are hittin' arms, you?

J-Dawg
06-19-09, 9:16 am
Nice A. I see you are training arms at tomorrows ABC. If I make it out to the ABC, I may be training arms too. In fact, I hear NG and G may be training arms as well.

naturalguy
06-19-09, 9:16 am

Arms is on my schedule as well

Aggression
06-19-09, 9:20 am

Nice A. I see you are training arms at tomorrows ABC. If I make it out to the ABC, I may be training arms too. In fact, I hear NG and G may be training arms as well.

Gunz show at Greg Long's. I like it.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-19-09, 9:30 am
Everyone will be at the ABC except for me once again!

WTF!!!

Enjoy!

C.Coronato
06-19-09, 9:34 am

Damn. I think im on for arms too. LOL. I may have to change as to the influx of arm training lol.

OklahomaMuscle
06-19-09, 9:48 am
Sounds like there's gonna be lot's of SWOLE pipes at the ABC, do it up fellas...

Aggression
06-19-09, 10:35 am
Everyone will be at the ABC except for me once again!

WTF!!!

Enjoy!

With everyone else hitting up this ABC, there won't be much room left, especially for a 240lber!!!

Damn. I think im on for arms too. LOL. I may have to change as to the influx of arm training lol.

Ha, I hear ya. All the arm equipment will be in use.

Sounds like there's gonna be lot's of SWOLE pipes at the ABC, do it up fellas...

Looks like it shaping up to be a good time. I can't wait.

Aggression
06-19-09, 11:09 am
8pm - TRF - 08753

Calves:
Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 10
Super Horizontal Single Calf Press: 3 x 10-12
Donkey Calf Raise: 3 x 10

Delts:
Smith Machine Press: 3 x 5-12 (245x5)
Standing Laterals: 3 x 8-10 (55's x 8)
*double drop on last set: 25 x 5, 15 x 5 (raise up, pause for 2s, 5s negative)
Reverse Pec Fly: 3 x 10-15 (140x10)

Abs:
Leg V-Up Machine: 3 x 25

20min bike

*simple and basic last night. less volume / more weight

OklahomaMuscle
06-19-09, 11:11 am
8pm - TRF - 08753

Calves:
Super Horizontal Single Calf Press: 3 x 10-12
Donkey Calf Raise: 3 x 10

Delts:
Smith Machine Press: 3 x 5-12 (245x5)
Standing Laterals: 3 x 8-10 (55's x 8)
*double drop on last set: 25 x 5, 15 x 5 (raise up, pause for 2s, 5s negative)
Reverse Pec Fly: 3 x 10-15 (140x10)

Abs:
Leg V-Up Machine: 3 x 25

20min bike

*simple and basic last night. less volume / more weight

God job on those delts man, that's some strong pressing in the smith...and 55's for lateral raises? Somebody's getting their swole on for sure. Great session homie

hardworkE
06-19-09, 11:37 am
One day separates us from this training session. There has never been a workout I've looked forward more to than tomorrow haha. Good work on the delts. I got chest happening this afternoon then just resting and eating up.

Aggression
06-19-09, 12:26 pm
God job on those delts man, that's some strong pressing in the smith...and 55's for lateral raises? Somebody's getting their swole on for sure. Great session homie

Yes sir. I'm usually one to really feel the muscle working, using slow, controlled reps. Every once in a while, I like to grab some big shit and grind out some heavy reps. Last night was one of them.

One day separates us from this training session. There has never been a workout I've looked forward more to than tomorrow haha. Good work on the delts. I got chest happening this afternoon then just resting and eating up.

Ha, I'm pumped brother. Any idea how far away Greg Long's gym is from you?

hardworkE
06-19-09, 1:31 pm
Ha, I'm pumped brother. Any idea how far away Greg Long's gym is from you?

According to google, 35 minutes door to door. Quick shot up I-95.

Aggression
06-19-09, 1:37 pm
According to google, 35 minutes door to door. Quick shot up I-95.

Sounds good to me. I'm going to try to get to your crib around 11:30. We'll pound down a meal and then head out. Gonna be a good day man.

hardworkE
06-19-09, 1:40 pm
Sounds good to me. I'm going to try to get to your crib around 11:30. We'll pound down a meal and then head out. Gonna be a good day man.

I hear you brotha, I'll have some grub ready to throw onto the grill. Maybe my girl with think my eating habits are a little more normal after she sees you mow down a big meal, haha...

Aggression
06-19-09, 3:39 pm
I hear you brotha, I'll have some grub ready to throw onto the grill. Maybe my girl with think my eating habits are a little more normal after she sees you mow down a big meal, haha...

You should bring her along to the ABC, and the Mongolian Grill afterward. Then she'll REALLY get a whole new perspective on eating big, especially with BigAl and McFly in the house.

Aggression
06-20-09, 8:18 am
8pm - TRF - 08753

Quads:
One-Legged Extensions: 4 x 10-15
Squats: 3 x 8-10 (275x8)
Hack Squat: 3 x 10 (3ppsx10)
Walking DB Lung: 3 x 34 steps (w/30lb DB's)
Leg Extensions: 2 x 10

*smoked.
*Heading down to Philly in a few hours for the Philly ABC. Can't wait.

ghost
06-20-09, 8:58 am
great job on legs brother.

printez625
06-20-09, 10:56 am
Im taking so long to get under 230. 230.4 thursday, 230.2 friday and then this morning 230!!!! God im ready to get this hurdle crossed!!!

Aggression
06-21-09, 12:57 pm
great job on legs brother.

It was a mentally tough workout. Friday night, hitting quads. Usually I'm hitting them mid-day Sunday, so it was a tough workout being out of my element. Quads were sore as hell yesterday, same today. Good shit.

Im taking so long to get under 230. 230.4 thursday, 230.2 friday and then this morning 230!!!! God im ready to get this hurdle crossed!!!

niCe job. Keep it up man. Consistency wins.

UPDATE:

My training partner took 2nd in his class at the Jr. Nationals, placing right behind his arch enemy, Delarosa, who ended up being the overall winner. He's placed second to him about 3 times already. Congratulations to him. He worked his ass off and looked amazing up in Chi-town this weekend.

Being at the Philly ABC this weekend, and learning of my partners placings in at Jr. Nationals has lit an ever bigger fire under my ass. It's time to get this ball rolling. I'm 2 weeks from starting my 16 week show diet. FUCK IT. That shit starts NOW. Today I'm living in the moment for Father's Day. I'll eat whatever/whenever I want. I'll have a few brews. Tomorrow it starts. I'll be cleaning up my diet BIG time. It won't be 100% show diet, but it'll be 99% there. I'm also going to start my cardio PWO for now. 3x a week for ~20-30min for these next 2 weeks. 18 weeks from yesterday is judgment day ...

Aggression
06-21-09, 1:18 pm
http://rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/430-2009-npc-jr-nationals-mens-poat-show-wrap-up.html

Firedrake
06-21-09, 1:51 pm
Get it done, son! Seeing other contests can really get you goin'! I looked at the video -- I hope your buddy saw it.

Aggression
06-21-09, 5:03 pm
Bump for new page

UPDATE:

My training partner took 2nd in his class at the Jr. Nationals, placing right behind his arch enemy, Delarosa, who ended up being the overall winner. He's placed second to him about 3 times already. Congratulations to him. He worked his ass off and looked amazing up in Chi-town this weekend.

Being at the Philly ABC this weekend, and learning of my partners placings in at Jr. Nationals has lit an ever bigger fire under my ass. It's time to get this ball rolling. I'm 2 weeks from starting my 16 week show diet. FUCK IT. That shit starts NOW. Today I'm living in the moment for Father's Day. I'll eat whatever/whenever I want. I'll have a few brews. Tomorrow it starts. I'll be cleaning up my diet BIG time. It won't be 100% show diet, but it'll be 99% there. I'm also going to start my cardio PWO for now. 3x a week for ~20-30min for these next 2 weeks. 18 weeks from yesterday is judgment day ...

My buddy should have won it: http://rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/430-2009-npc-jr-nationals-mens-poat-show-wrap-up.html

printez625
06-22-09, 12:17 am
I have lost 19.6lbs im finally out of the 230's never going to try and see them again. Next goal is to lose a total of 25lbs and get my waist down below 40.

Aggression
06-22-09, 8:15 am
Get it done, son! Seeing other contests can really get you goin'! I looked at the video -- I hope your buddy saw it.

Hell yeah. I'm more motivated than ever.

I have lost 19.6lbs im finally out of the 230's never going to try and see them again. Next goal is to lose a total of 25lbs and get my waist down below 40.

Do it up.

Aggression
06-22-09, 8:21 am
Greg Long's Gym
85 East Street Road
Feasterville, Pa. 19053
1pm

Arms w/ HardworkE:
Dumbbell Curls: 4 x 6-15 (55's x 6)
Nautilus Single Arm High Bicep Curl: 3 x 10
Seated Cable Preacher Curl: 3 x 8-10
High Cable Curls: 3 x 8-10
V-bar Pushdown: 4 x 10
Close Grip BP: 3 x 8-10 (225x8)
Machine Horizontal Pushdown: 3 x 10
Single-Arm Rope OvrHd Extension: 3 x 8-10
Cable Curl 30's: 1 x 10x10x10

Nautilus Single Arm High Bicep Curl Machine:
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Philly%20ABC/IMG_1582.jpg

Mr. Aestheticz
06-22-09, 9:00 am
I Am Like The Only Dude Who Wasnt There!

Solid Session Kid!

TheDarkHalf
06-22-09, 9:33 am
Damn slim looks like the ABC was a good time - solid session.

C.Coronato
06-22-09, 10:20 am
UPDATE:

http://rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/430-2009-npc-jr-nationals-mens-poat-show-wrap-up.html

OH SHIT. The Time has come. YEAAAA buddy. Huge congrats to big mike too. Let him know i said congrats.

OklahomaMuscle
06-22-09, 10:31 am
UPDATE[/B]:

Awesome playboy, get it started. I understand completely about wanting to get started. After taking my pics last week I'm REALLY hungry to start cutting and to get to the ripped dude under all the fat. Get to work Aggression, I'm definitely stoked to watch this unfold, Do work!!

Aggression
06-22-09, 11:01 am
I Am Like The Only Dude Who Wasnt There!

Solid Session Kid!

We missed ya, kid. We would have had to shut down the Mongolian Grill if we had you up in that joint. There was just enough food to go around.

Damn slim looks like the ABC was a good time - solid session.

Slim? Watch out now, haha. Thanks bro.

OH SHIT. The Time has come. YEAAAA buddy. Huge congrats to big mike too. Let him know i said congrats.

Awesome playboy, get it started. I understand completely about wanting to get started. After taking my pics last week I'm REALLY hungry to start cutting and to get to the ripped dude under all the fat. Get to work Aggression, I'm definitely stoked to watch this unfold, Do work!!

Time to do work ...

OklahomaMuscle
06-22-09, 4:16 pm
Yo A, since you are my fellow NPC homeboy...can you explain to me the nationals, JR nationals stuff? I know your boy competed in the Junior National show, so what's the diff? I can't seem to find a straight answer on the npc site? is it an age thing? Please excuse my ignorance, I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of the classes and shit...thanks man

Aggression
06-22-09, 4:21 pm
Yo A, since you are my fellow NPC homeboy...can you explain to me the nationals, JR nationals stuff? I know your boy competed in the Junior National show, so what's the diff? I can't seem to find a straight answer on the npc site? is it an age thing? Please excuse my ignorance, I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of the classes and shit...thanks man

I asked my training partner about that, as a matter of fact. Basically, he was able to enter the Nationals, but he said its better to do a Jr. National show before the regular Nationals. This way, you kinda get your feet wet on a national stage and get noticed. Its tough to jump right in to a national show and win it when you're unknown at the national level. Plus, from my own perception, the talent is much higher at the Nationals, compared to the Jr. Nationals.

OklahomaMuscle
06-22-09, 4:26 pm
I asked my training partner about that, as a matter of fact. Basically, he was able to enter the Nationals, but he said its better to do a Jr. National show before the regular Nationals. This way, you kinda get your feet wet on a national stage and get noticed. Its tough to jump right in to a national show and win it when you're unknown at the national level. Plus, from my own perception, the talent is much higher at the Nationals, compared to the Jr. Nationals.

So you qualify for it just like the Nationals..he just chose to do it and not the actual Nationals...gotcha. The Junior thing is what throws me..I read that and I think like age groups and shit...and the npc website is WORTHLESS when looking for this info...big thanks man

OklahomaMuscle
06-22-09, 4:28 pm
oh btw, tell your boy he looked absolutely SICK in his pics...definitely a guy that's got his stuff together. with a boy like that in your corner you are gonna kill it this fall playboy

Firedrake
06-22-09, 4:50 pm
I loved the work at the ABC, and I remember that single-arm machine, but haven't seen one in years!

WAAAAH! I wanna REAL gym!

OklahomaMuscle
06-22-09, 4:52 pm
I loved the work at the ABC, and I remember that single-arm machine, but haven't seen one in years!

I feel your pain big man, I got bitched at for using chalk the other day...even though I was cleaning it up afterwards you couldn't tell I was using it but they saw me so they got mad...damn fitness centers...

pmug0000
06-22-09, 9:45 pm
looks like you tore it up at the abc

Aggression
06-23-09, 8:37 am
So you qualify for it just like the Nationals..he just chose to do it and not the actual Nationals...gotcha. The Junior thing is what throws me..I read that and I think like age groups and shit...and the npc website is WORTHLESS when looking for this info...big thanks man

That's how my partner explained it to me. Do the Jr Nationals and get some head steam to take you into the Nationals. Its sort of a ''unwritten rule'' that you should do the Jr's before the regular show.

oh btw, tell your boy he looked absolutely SICK in his pics...definitely a guy that's got his stuff together. with a boy like that in your corner you are gonna kill it this fall playboy

Yeah let's hope so. He's only been competing for 4 years, so he's still 'young' in this sport. He's doing the Nationals in 2010, so that's going to be awesome.

It was an awesome machine. You gotta love hitting those different parts of the muscle.

I feel your pain big man, I got bitched at for using chalk the other day...even though I was cleaning it up afterwards you couldn't tell I was using it but they saw me so they got mad...damn fitness centers...

I'm fortunate. I go to a 'fitness center', but its owned by a family (not corporate). Its not 'hardcore', but it look at it as one because the people there at night are there to train. Whether its young/old men/women, we're all there training hard. Chalk is allowed, as long as you clean it up afterward. Grunting is fine. You can wear sleeveless shirts, hats, carry a gym bag around with you, etc. Plus, the dumbbells go up to the mighty 200lbers. When cardio comes around, each treadmill has its own personal TV built right in. Not too bad. I've been going there since I was 16 and I wouldn't train anywhere else. However, its nice to switch it up and go to a true 'hardcore' gym with the ABCs.

looks like you tore it up at the abc

It was definitely a good time. Sometimes I wish there was an easier way to train with the people who follow my journey. You've been here for a long time now, constantly checking in, and I've done the same with yours. It'd be great to hook up for a solid session with you, but our geography definitely hinders that, haha.

Aggression
06-23-09, 10:08 am
8pm - TRF - 08753

Chest:
Flat BB Bench Press: 3 x 4-10 (225x10 | 275x7 | 295x4)
Incline Smith Press: 3 x 8-10 (225x10)
Flat DB Fly: 3 x 8-10 (60x8)
DB Pullover: 3 x 10 (70)
HS Decline Press: 3 x 8-10 (3ppsx8 > 2ppsx5)

Traps:
HS Shrug: 6 x 8-15 (5ppsx8)

Abs:
Hanging Leg Raise: 3 x 8-10

*Diet has been altered a bit as of today. Here we go ...

C.Coronato
06-23-09, 10:19 am
So when will the diet be released??

Rage
06-23-09, 10:27 am
Get after it bro! Stay focused during your prep...your going to kick some ass!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-23-09, 10:56 am
We In Full Diet Mode?

Aggression
06-23-09, 12:08 pm
So when will the diet be released??

In time, my brother. In time ...

Get after it bro! Stay focused during your prep...your going to kick some ass!

I'm pumped. I'm ready to do this ...

We In Full Diet Mode?

Not full diet mode, yet. I'm starting at 16 weeks out, which would be July 5th. Until then, I have a new diet that will enable me and my trainer to see how I respond to a slight change in food (both types and amount). Its getting close ...

prowrestler
06-23-09, 12:23 pm
oh god, diet time i see. no more weight gainin fun......

Aggression
06-23-09, 2:51 pm
oh god, diet time i see. no more weight gainin fun......

Ha, yup. It was fun while it lasted. 50lbs in 8 months is pretty successful, I would assume. Now its time to cut that weight back and get shredded to the bone.

Firedrake
06-23-09, 3:06 pm
Ha, yup. It was fun while it lasted. 50lbs in 8 months is pretty successful, I would assume. Now its time to cut that weight back and get shredded to the bone.

Peel it down, bro, and let everyone see the quality mass beneath!

pmug0000
06-23-09, 3:21 pm
Heavy benching a, nice job

Aggression
06-24-09, 8:24 am
Peel it down, bro, and let everyone see the quality mass beneath!

That's the plan. Contest season crept up on me fast. Its time to get down to work. I have a LOT going on within the next 12 months, and it all starts with this diet/show.

Heavy benching a, nice job

Thanks P. I gotta get back to doing the bench press on a consistent basis. It was about 6-7 weeks since the last time I did a bench press, before Monday.

scals
06-24-09, 9:07 am
Solid workout bro. Heavy pressin. Can't wait to see ya get shredded.

weedlewott
06-24-09, 9:23 am
I'm ready to see this get under way bro. It's time for you to step on stage and blow it outta the water.

Aggression
06-24-09, 9:25 am
Solid workout bro. Heavy pressin. Can't wait to see ya get shredded.

I'm ready to see this get under way bro. It's time for you to step on stage and blow it outta the water.

The time is quickly approaching fellas ...

Aggression
06-24-09, 10:02 am
8pm - TRF - 08753

Back:
Assisted Pullups: 3 x 10-15
Back Extensions: 3 x 10
Deadlifts: 4 x 4-10 (405x4)
Machine T-bar Row: 3 x 10 (3p)
Close Grip Pulldown: 3 x 10-12 (130)

Hamstrings:
Standing Single-Leg Curl: 3 x 10
Lying Leg Curl: 3 x 10
1-Leg Glute/Ham Press: 3 x 10

*For the first time in about 4 years, my breakfast will no longer consist of eggs ....

printez625
06-24-09, 11:17 am
Hows the training going man? Are You still in bulk mode? Also im down 20.6 and it has been 5weeks and 6 days.

scals
06-24-09, 11:18 am
Nice work brother. I thought you were supposed to get 5 reps on 405 LOL ...

Aggression
06-24-09, 11:25 am
Hows the training going man? Are You still in bulk mode? Also im down 20.6 and it has been 5weeks and 6 days.

Training is going well. Still hittin' it hard. No more bulk man. I've started a new diet, designed to start cutting back a bit and leaning up. The time has come ...

Fucker. Thanks for throwing me under the bus, haha. Yeah, I was challenged to get 5 reps with 405 by TTL. I only pulled 4. I haven't done legit deadlifts in a while. Usually I just finish up my back workout with them for relatively heavy weight at 10 reps for a final pump in the back, not necessarily for all-out growth. Its 1 more rep than my previous best. If I stay consistent with them, I'll be able to push that number up. No excuses though, I couldn't deliver the 5 reps.

printez625
06-24-09, 11:35 am
Training is going well. Still hittin' it hard. No more bulk man. I've started a new diet, designed to start cutting back a bit and leaning up. The time has come ...

Great deal. Let me get a preview of your diet bro? Cardio

OklahomaMuscle
06-24-09, 11:38 am
Fucker. Thanks for throwing me under the bus, haha. Yeah, I was challenged to get 5 reps with 405 by TTL. I only pulled 4. I haven't done legit deadlifts in a while. Usually I just finish up my back workout with them for relatively heavy weight at 10 reps for a final pump in the back, not necessarily for all-out growth. Its 1 more rep than my previous best. If I stay consistent with them, I'll be able to push that number up. No excuses though, I couldn't deliver the 5 reps.

Hey now worries playboy, I'll pull 5 for ya tonight, I've yet to really go past 3 or 4 with 405 so Imma get 5 or more tonight just for you and TTL...still a solid session A, but no eggs!!!...what are you going to eat, I wasn't aware any other breakfast food existed...lmao

Aggression
06-24-09, 11:54 am
Great deal. Let me get a preview of your diet bro? Cardio

No cardio. Right now, I'm about 17.5 weeks out. I won't be doing any cardio until about week 12, or maybe even start at 10 weeks. Until then, its all about the diet. I'll post it up in time ...

Hey now worries playboy, I'll pull 5 for ya tonight, I've yet to really go past 3 or 4 with 405 so Imma get 5 or more tonight just for you and TTL...still a solid session A, but no eggs!!!...what are you going to eat, I wasn't aware any other breakfast food existed...lmao

Ha thanks bro. Up to 315 was pulled off the racks. 405 was pulled right from the floor on the first rep to avoid injury on the decent. It was a piece of advice my partner wanted me to use. Pulling dead weight off the floor for the initial pull was much harder than taking it off the racks, but Mike has said he's seen too many hamstring injuries occur when one gets to that weight and takes it off the rack.

Yeah, eggs were a staple, along with 4oz beef since December. As of today, eggs were thrown out. Other stuff was added. Diet will be up in time ...

Speaking of Mike, here's his interview with Palumbo. He was the only one interviewed who DIDN'T win his class at the Jr Nationals. Reason? Palumbo, along with other industry gurus/etc, felt Mike had won the class.

http://rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/445-mike-termini-after-placing-2nd-in-the-2009-npc-jr-nationals-mens-light-heavyweights.html

scals
06-24-09, 1:43 pm

Haha, Im just fuckin with ya brother. 405 is sick regardless of the reps. You'll get it up for 5 no problem.

OklahomaMuscle
06-24-09, 2:23 pm
No cardio. Right now, I'm about 17.5 weeks out. I won't be doing any cardio until about week 12, or maybe even start at 10 weeks. Until then, its all about the diet. I'll post it up in time ...

Ha thanks bro. Up to 315 was pulled off the racks. 405 was pulled right from the floor on the first rep to avoid injury on the decent. It was a piece of advice my partner wanted me to use. Pulling dead weight off the floor for the initial pull was much harder than taking it off the racks, but Mike has said he's seen too many hamstring injuries occur when one gets to that weight and takes it off the rack.

Yeah, eggs were a staple, along with 4oz beef since December. As of today, eggs were thrown out. Other stuff was added. Diet will be up in time ...

Speaking of Mike, here's his interview with Palumbo. He was the only one interviewed who DIDN'T win his class at the Jr Nationals. Reason? Palumbo, along with other industry gurus/etc, felt Mike had won the class.

http://rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/445-mike-termini-after-placing-2nd-in-the-2009-npc-jr-nationals-mens-light-heavyweights.html

I've never pulled from the rack, since we don't have a rack...it's all from the floor, or it's nothing at all.

I watched the last vid, I have to agree with Dave your boy definitely had a better physique that day. Not sure what the judges were looking at but his conditioning was better and the total package in my eyes...it's hard to tell though with the judges. How'd he take getting second? He still planning on going to Nationals next year?

Aggression
06-24-09, 2:33 pm
I've never pulled from the rack, since we don't have a rack...it's all from the floor, or it's nothing at all.

I watched the last vid, I have to agree with Dave your boy definitely had a better physique that day. Not sure what the judges were looking at but his conditioning was better and the total package in my eyes...it's hard to tell though with the judges. How'd he take getting second? He still planning on going to Nationals next year?

2nd place was bittersweet. Going into it, it would have been a dream for him to get Top 5. Getting 2nd was fantastic. But when people tell you that you should have won, it lights a fire under your ass. Yup, he's heading for National's 2010.

OklahomaMuscle
06-24-09, 2:39 pm
2nd place was bittersweet. Going into it, it would have been a dream for him to get Top 5. Getting 2nd was fantastic. But when people tell you that you should have won, it lights a fire under your ass. Yup, he's heading for National's 2010.

It's understandable that he see's it that way, he has an awesome physique especially for only being at it for a few years, he has a lot of potential... I will definitely be on the look out for him next year.
Hey is the show you're doing a national qualifier? If so maybe an outside chance you and I could stand on stage together at next years JR nationals...kinda high hopes for our first shows but I don't compete for second place...and I don't believe you do either

Aggression
06-24-09, 2:45 pm
It's understandable that he see's it that way, he has an awesome physique especially for only being at it for a few years, he has a lot of potential... I will definitely be on the look out for him next year.
Hey is the show you're doing a national qualifier? If so maybe an outside chance you and I could stand on stage together at next years JR nationals...kinda high hopes for our first shows but I don't compete for second place...and I don't believe you do either

Actually it is. The show I'm doing is the first show Mike mentioned in his interview: The Gold's Gym Classic. I'm not getting ahead of myself in any way by saying I'm going to qualify for a national event on my first attempt, especially since most of my competitors will have an 'edge' on me right off the bat, if you know what I mean. Being my first show, I'm just giving it my all. Perfect diet, never missing a cardio/training session, and giving it 100%. Whatever happens, happens. I'm just really amped up to get this show on the road!

OklahomaMuscle
06-24-09, 2:55 pm
Actually it is. The show I'm doing is the first show Mike mentioned in his interview: The Gold's Gym Classic. I'm not getting ahead of myself in any way by saying I'm going to qualify for a national event on my first attempt, especially since most of my competitors will have an 'edge' on me right off the bat, if you know what I mean. Being my first show, I'm just giving it my all. Perfect diet, never missing a cardio/training session, and giving it 100%. Whatever happens, happens. I'm just really amped up to get this show on the road!

I definitely understand that, I'm with you on just wanting to get a show or two under my belt, but honestly after watching video's from the last few years shows down here, I'm not super impressed with the level of talent. So I don't just want to compete I want to win, and I really believe I can do that, without the "edge" as you so eloquently put it...

Aggression
06-25-09, 8:55 am
I definitely understand that, I'm with you on just wanting to get a show or two under my belt, but honestly after watching video's from the last few years shows down here, I'm not super impressed with the level of talent. So I don't just want to compete I want to win, and I really believe I can do that, without the "edge" as you so eloquently put it...

I hear ya, OKM. Some compete for fun, some compete to give themselves something to do, some compete to win. I will compete to win. I will give it my best and that's all I can do. I can't believe the time is here already. Seems like just yesterday I was sitting at 183, just starting to build back up. Its crazy, but I'm ready for it.

OklahomaMuscle
06-25-09, 10:08 am
I hear ya, OKM. Some compete for fun, some compete to give themselves something to do, some compete to win. I will compete to win. I will give it my best and that's all I can do. I can't believe the time is here already. Seems like just yesterday I was sitting at 183, just starting to build back up. Its crazy, but I'm ready for it.

Time does seem to go much faster when you have goals you're trying to hit. You have put in a lot of work since that 183 and have definitely made some HUGE changes. Keep on your grind playboy, it's about to get even better. I'm stoked to see where you end up after your contest prep, keep bangin...you got this

C.Coronato
06-25-09, 10:29 am
Deadlifts: 4 x 4-10 (405x4)

DAMNNNN. My boy Scals keepin his eyes out. Its ok were matched. Soon homie. Im ready for you to diet dude, im like excited as if i was about to diet. Thats great bro.

Aggression
06-25-09, 10:46 am
Time does seem to go much faster when you have goals you're trying to hit. You have put in a lot of work since that 183 and have definitely made some HUGE changes. Keep on your grind playboy, it's about to get even better. I'm stoked to see where you end up after your contest prep, keep bangin...you got this

Thanks, OKM. Time to shift gears and get it done ...

DAMNNNN. My boy Scals keepin his eyes out. Its ok were matched. Soon homie. Im ready for you to diet dude, im like excited as if i was about to diet. Thats great bro.

HaHa, much appreciated my brother. I felt the same way when you were dieting down. I was jealous/envious of you getting shredded. Now the tables have turned ... for the moment. Its gonna be fun times come August. Pose-down at JSF?!?!!? hahaha.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-25-09, 11:32 am
*For the first time in about 4 years, my breakfast will no longer consist of eggs ....

WHEY AND OATS SHAKE?

Aggression
06-25-09, 12:21 pm
WHEY AND OATS SHAKE?

nope. no whey AT ALL. Just some Torrent PWO. Guess again? I'll post the diet up soon ..

Mr. Aestheticz
06-25-09, 12:42 pm
nope. no whey AT ALL. Just some Torrent PWO. Guess again? I'll post the diet up soon ..

STEAK?

Aggression
06-25-09, 12:46 pm
STEAK?

close enough, big homie.

Breakfast:

4oz chicken
4oz beef (sirloin, top round, or roast beef)
3/4c oats
1c OJ
Pak

Mr. Aestheticz
06-25-09, 12:49 pm
close enough, big homie.

Breakfast:

4oz chicken
3/4c oats
1c OJ
Pak

TOO ANYONE ELSE THAT MAY SOUND STRANGE AND NASTY!

WHEN DIETING AND GETTING READY FOR A SHOW IT TASTE LIKE HEAVEN!

printez625
06-25-09, 1:41 pm
minus 22lbs.

Aggression
06-25-09, 1:43 pm
TOO ANYONE ELSE THAT MAY SOUND STRANGE AND NASTY!

WHEN DIETING AND GETTING READY FOR A SHOW IT TASTE LIKE HEAVEN!

i'm very pleased with the new breakfast menu. i can't stand eggs, yet i always ate them out of necessity. breakfast now takes about 10min less to eat, haha.

weedlewott
06-25-09, 1:49 pm
close enough, big homie.

Breakfast:

4oz chicken
3/4c oats
1c OJ
Pak

i'm very pleased with the new breakfast menu. i can't stand eggs, yet i always ate them out of necessity. breakfast now takes about 10min less to eat, haha.

First, That breakfast sounds amazing. Secondly, how can you not like eggs? Ha ha. Time is always a necessity. One thing you can never get back.

OklahomaMuscle
06-25-09, 1:50 pm

I feel ya on that one man, I used to love eggs but now, after eating them every day for so long, I can't stand the things. I've been drinking the liquid egg whites for a month or so and then just having one or two whole eggs and that has made a HUGE difference in my ability to keep em down...

TheDarkHalf
06-25-09, 3:26 pm
close enough, big homie.

Breakfast:

4oz chicken
3/4c oats
1c OJ
Pak

I hope you aren't blending this!

Aggression
06-25-09, 3:31 pm
First, That breakfast sounds amazing. Secondly, how can you not like eggs? Ha ha. Time is always a necessity. One thing you can never get back.

I've never liked eggs in abundance. 3 whole eggs is fine, but I could never do the 8 egg whites, 5 whole eggs type of thing. Gimmie a 3 egg omelet from a diner and I'm golden.

I feel ya on that one man, I used to love eggs but now, after eating them every day for so long, I can't stand the things. I've been drinking the liquid egg whites for a month or so and then just having one or two whole eggs and that has made a HUGE difference in my ability to keep em down...

Yup. No more eggs though. Its a very nice change of pace.

I hope you aren't blending this!

hell no, DH!

Firedrake
06-25-09, 3:56 pm
I'm looking forward to watching your contest prep. I'm learning from everyone -- I still have fat to lose from when I was 300 lbs (232 this morning -- heading for 210 or so eventually), and Rage has me convinced I can be ready for a show sometime next year. I need a LOT more muscle on this 6'1" frame, and seeing what others do for contest prep -- and what meals they eat -- is going to be quite an education for next year.

Thank you for being so forthcoming with the details.

printez625
06-25-09, 4:32 pm
close enough, big homie.

Breakfast:

4oz chicken
3/4c oats
1c OJ
Pak

Sounds like the breakfast of champions

LittleMan55
06-25-09, 5:11 pm
I see prep has started! Give it hell from start to finish! Remember its all mind over matter, think it, believe it, do it.

Aggression
06-25-09, 9:32 pm
I'm looking forward to watching your contest prep. I'm learning from everyone -- I still have fat to lose from when I was 300 lbs (232 this morning -- heading for 210 or so eventually), and Rage has me convinced I can be ready for a show sometime next year. I need a LOT more muscle on this 6'1" frame, and seeing what others do for contest prep -- and what meals they eat -- is going to be quite an education for next year.

Thank you for being so forthcoming with the details.

Just trying to help out others while I venture down the path to my first contest.

Sounds like the breakfast of champions

HaHa, its better than eggs!

I see prep has started! Give it hell from start to finish! Remember its all mind over matter, think it, believe it, do it.

Not exactly prep. More like a '2 week feel out' before the REAL prep starts. Lets do it buddy! How many weeks until you hit that stage??!!

LittleMan55
06-25-09, 10:25 pm
Just trying to help out others while I venture down the path to my first contest.

HaHa, its better than eggs!

Not exactly prep. More like a '2 week feel out' before the REAL prep starts. Lets do it buddy! How many weeks until you hit that stage??!!

I hear you on the feel out thing. I didnt get tha luxury, I like to say I dove in head first but its more like AB pushed me in head first lol. I have 11 left tomorrw!

Rock this shit bro... It really is like Ronnie said "Aint notin to it but to do it."

prowrestler
06-25-09, 11:00 pm
nice breakfast haha

Aggression
06-27-09, 12:21 pm
I hear you on the feel out thing. I didnt get tha luxury, I like to say I dove in head first but its more like AB pushed me in head first lol. I have 11 left tomorrw!

Rock this shit bro... It really is like Ronnie said "Aint notin to it but to do it."

Hell yeah, LM. My diet is tighter, but my lifestyle will be a bit more 'loose' this next week, as I make sure I have my fun before heading into 16 weeks of glory.

nice breakfast haha

THAT, my friend, is the breakfast of champions.

Aggression
06-27-09, 12:25 pm
Toms River Fitness
8pm

Delts:
BTN Smith Press: 3 x 6-12 (185x6)
HS Shoulder Press: 3 x 10 (225x10)
Standing Laterals: 3 x 10-12 (40s)
Upright rows: 3 x 10-12 (115)
Reverse Pec Fly: 3 x 10

Calves:
Seated Calf Raise: 3 x 10x10x10
(10 reps w/ toes straight, 10 w/ toes in, 10 w/ toes out)

*Hitting arms later tonight. Spent the day yesterday celebrating 3 of my buddies graduating from the NJ State Trooper Academy, one of which was Enforcer. Big man is already looking bigger again. Congratulations man, you are the best of the best.

weedlewott
06-27-09, 1:22 pm
Hell yeah man. Murdered the Shoulders. Excellent work. I need to get on our level.

mritter3
06-27-09, 3:47 pm
way to kill the shoulers "A", good looking session, now go tear them arms up!!!!!

Aggression
06-28-09, 9:25 am
Hell yeah man. Murdered the Shoulders. Excellent work. I need to get on our level.

way to kill the shoulers "A", good looking session, now go tear them arms up!!!!!

Thanks guys.

Aggression
06-28-09, 9:27 am
Toms River Fitness
8pm

Arms:
Barbell Curls: 4 x 5-12 (125x5)
Alternating DB Curl: 3 x 8-10 (45s)
HS Preacher Bench Curl: 3 x 8-10 (2plates)
Barbell Wrist Curls: 3 x 10
Rope Pushdown: 4 x 8-10
Smith CGBP: 3 x 5-12 (275x5)
Skull Crushers: 3 x 8-10 (95x8)
Cable Pushdown: 3 x 10

pmug0000
06-28-09, 8:44 pm
Great work on the guns

Aggression
06-29-09, 8:32 am
Toms River Fitness
11am

Quads:
Leg Extension: 4 x 15-20
Front Squat: 3 x 6-10 (205x6)
HS Leg Press: 3 x 10-25 (4ppsx10)
Single Leg Press: 3 x 10 (2pps+25x12)

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raise: 1 HIT set (400x12)
Seated Calf Raise: 1 HIT set (3platesx10)

OklahomaMuscle
06-29-09, 10:19 am
good work all the way around man, some solid lifting and eating went down this weekend I see. Have you noticed any body changes since reformulating the diet?

prowrestler
06-29-09, 12:00 pm
sweeet workouts man, lookin strong on each 1

C.Coronato
06-29-09, 12:01 pm
Toms River Fitness

Single Leg Press: 3 x 10 (2pps+25x12)

I just added these and i love them. Huge stretch and pump. Feelin real good.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-29-09, 12:29 pm
Gonna Take Before And After Pics?

Progress Pics Etc?

Aggression
06-29-09, 12:40 pm
good work all the way around man, some solid lifting and eating went down this weekend I see. Have you noticed any body changes since reformulating the diet?

Ah nothing too much yet. I've noticed I'm not as 'bloated' after each meal as I was earlier on. I feel a lot better. I was eating too much food per meal and I wasn't comfortable when the meal was over. Now I'm feeling good. I've only been on this new diet for about 5 days, so nothing will be noticeable yet. Stay tuned ...

sweeet workouts man, lookin strong on each 1

Thanks pro, just hitting it hard one day at a time.

I just added these and i love them. Huge stretch and pump. Feelin real good.

I always like throwing those in every once in a while. Gotta keep the shit guessing.

Gonna Take Before And After Pics?

Progress Pics Etc?

I am 'The Shadow' v2.0

JUGGERNAUT
06-29-09, 2:32 pm
Aggression on the cut! May you suffer and win.

scals
06-29-09, 3:11 pm
Workouts are looking sick brother, keep em up.

Aggression
06-30-09, 9:25 am
Aggression on the cut! May you suffer and win.

Yes sir, time to get sliced and diced.

Workouts are looking sick brother, keep em up.

No doubt. The intensity is about to take another step up ...

Aggression
06-30-09, 10:13 am
Toms River Fitness
7:45pm

Chest:
Flat BB Bench: 4 x 8-15 (275x8)
Incline BB Bench: 4 x 6-12 (225)
Decline DB Power Fly: 3 x 8-10 (65)
Pec Fly Machine: 3 x 10

Traps:
DB Shrugs: 2 x 10
1-Arm DB Shrug: 2 x 10
Smith Machine Shrug: 3 x 10 (225)
-- super set w/ --
BTB Smith Shrug: 3 x 10 (225)

OklahomaMuscle
06-30-09, 10:15 am
Toms River Fitness

Chest:

Traps:
-- super set w/ --

Good strong inclines A, 225 is solid after pushing 275 on flat, good work homeboy. I like the shrugs, never tried a one arm db shrug...hmmm??

C.Coronato
06-30-09, 10:36 am
Strength is looking real solid man. Keep it up. Itll show come October.

Aggression
06-30-09, 11:01 am
Good strong inclines A, 225 is solid after pushing 275 on flat, good work homeboy. I like the shrugs, never tried a one arm db shrug...hmmm??

Yeah, we worked out with another guy last night who gave us the idea to hit the one-arm shrugs. Felt good. Got a nice stretch and really felt it all the way up the back.

Strength is looking real solid man. Keep it up. Itll show come October.

Thanks bud. I'm just trying to push the limits here ...

prowrestler
06-30-09, 1:59 pm
good work man, nice chest n trap day

mritter3
06-30-09, 9:14 pm
solid workout man, big numbers = big results, keep pushing man, and we'll keep rooting you on.

scals
06-30-09, 9:26 pm
Nice chest workout bro. Looking strong.

Aggression
07-01-09, 8:28 am
good work man, nice chest n trap day

solid workout man, big numbers = big results, keep pushing man, and we'll keep rooting you on.

Nice chest workout bro. Looking strong.

Thanks fellas. Only a few days left of heavy eating ...

LittleMan55
07-01-09, 8:35 am
Looking strong on that chest day A! Shrugs looked good too. Lets do this!

Aggression
07-01-09, 8:36 am
Looking strong on that chest day A! Shrugs looked good too. Lets do this!

Thanks, LM. I'm trying to pile that last bit of thickness onto my chest.

Check it out: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplementawardpage.htm

Vote for Universal/Animal products.

LittleMan55
07-01-09, 8:44 am
Thanks, LM. I'm trying to pile that last bit of thickness onto my chest.

Check it out: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplementawardpage.htm

Vote for Universal/Animal products.

I vote every year over there. If there isnt a U or Animal product in a category I dont vote... Well except for Supreme Bars, because they are yummy.

Keep hammering that chest and the thickness will be there. I always thought chest would be weak for me when I got ripped and actually it is starting to come in as one of my best, along with back and wheelz. I look big in the big areas, still need some delts and arms.

Aggression
07-01-09, 8:47 am
I vote every year over there. If there isnt a U or Animal product in a category I dont vote... Well except for Supreme Bars, because they are yummy.

Ha, I just did the same exact thing; skipping the ones without an 'Animal/Universal' product. Yeah, the Supreme Bars are yummy, however my stomach doesn't think so. Every time I eat one of those my stomach goes 'wild and crazy kids' on me, usually resulting in a bathroom trip.

LittleMan55
07-01-09, 8:52 am
Ha, I just did the same exact thing; skipping the ones without an 'Animal/Universal' product. Yeah, the Supreme Bars are yummy, however my stomach doesn't think so. Every time I eat one of those my stomach goes 'wild and crazy kids' on me, usually resulting in a bathroom trip.

They dont really bother me unless I eat like 3 at a time or something haha

Aggression
07-01-09, 10:08 am
Toms River Fitness
8pm

Back:
Neutral Grip Pulldown: 4 x 8-10 (190x8)
DB Row: 3 x 10 (110x10)
Seated Reverse Grip Row: 3 x 12
Assisted Pullups: 3 x 10
*focused on slow, controlled reps for a tight squeeze on all exercises

Hamstrings:
Lying Leg Curls: 3 x 8-10
DB SLDL: 3 x 10
Seated Leg Curl: FST-7's w/ 85lbs

OklahomaMuscle
07-01-09, 10:17 am
Toms River Fitness
8pm

Back:

Hamstrings:

Nice session A, Lot's of hard contractions going on I see...gonna etch in those striations for sure playboy. I bet the pump was outta this world. Do it...

Mr. Aestheticz
07-01-09, 11:46 am
I Was Looking For Your Diet Did You Post It?

Aggression
07-01-09, 12:22 pm
Nice session A, Lot's of hard contractions going on I see...gonna etch in those striations for sure playboy. I bet the pump was outta this world. Do it...

That's the plan, OKM.

I Was Looking For Your Diet Did You Post It?

Nope, just the first meal! I can't reveal ALL my secrets just yet ...

prowrestler
07-01-09, 2:50 pm
good back day man

OklahomaMuscle
07-01-09, 2:52 pm
Looks like we will be cutting it up together playboy, I have (with alittle encouragement from Rage) decided to cut off some fat for a while and then put in one last bulk before my show next year..hopefully I will be in his contest but regardless its time to slice and dice... we can share this pain together...

Aggression
07-01-09, 2:58 pm
Looks like we will be cutting it up together playboy, I have (with alittle encouragement from Rage) decided to cut off some fat for a while and then put in one last bulk before my show next year..hopefully I will be in his contest but regardless its time to slice and dice... we can share this pain together...

There will be no pain, OKM. There will be body fat dropped, shredded muscle revealed, and competitions won, but no pain.

OklahomaMuscle
07-01-09, 3:05 pm
There will be no pain, OKM. There will be body fat dropped, shredded muscle revealed, and competitions won, but no pain.

You said all that should be said...Lesson learned.

sick side note:
I have never been so stoked to start cardio in my life...I think I have a disease.

Aggression
07-01-09, 4:19 pm

sick side note:
I have never been so stoked to start cardio in my life...I think I have a disease.

Ha. This is where we tend to differ, brother. I won't enjoy waking up at 5am to hit the cardio. Luckily I won't be starting cardio for another month, maybe longer. All the reason the stay on course with the diet. The more strict/tight I stay, the further I prolong cardio, haha. Let the games begin.

Aggression
07-01-09, 4:23 pm
Got delts on the menu tonight. I'm gonna load up on some Shock Therapy. Lately, I tend to drink about half of it, then throw in a scoop of Blue Raz Intra-Aid and drink that lil' concoction throughout the training session. Tonight will be shoulders, calves, and abs. I hope to hit some DB presses, as long as my elbow feels good. I tweaked it a bit while doing bench presses Monday evening, so we'll see.

I'm taking a niCe 4-day weekend for myself. Yes, I will enjoy myself during these next 3 days. Tomorrow night I'm hitting up a niCe Italian joint with my training partner and our women to celebrate his 2nd place finish at the Jr. Nationals. Saturday should be fun, it being 4th of July and all. Sunday is when the madness begins, and I can't wait. I'm thinking about starting the prep off the right way with a serious quad session at Jersey Shore Fitness, and then maybe head back there Monday night for an evening chest workout. We'll see how it plays out. Shit is going to get REAL interesting over the next 4 months. Strap in, its going to get wild ....

C.Coronato
07-01-09, 5:18 pm
Got delts on the menu tonight. I'm gonna load up on some Shock Therapy. Lately, I tend to drink about half of it, then throw in a scoop of Blue Raz Intra-Aid and drink that lil' concoction throughout the training session. Tonight will be shoulders, calves, and abs. I hope to hit some DB presses, as long as my elbow feels good. I tweaked it a bit while doing bench presses Monday evening, so we'll see.

I'm taking a niCe 4-day weekend for myself. Yes, I will enjoy myself during these next 3 days. Tomorrow night I'm hitting up a niCe Italian joint with my training partner and our women to celebrate his 2nd place finish at the Jr. Nationals. Saturday should be fun, it being 4th of July and all. Sunday is when the madness begins, and I can't wait. I'm thinking about starting the prep off the right way with a serious quad session at Jersey Shore Fitness, and then maybe head back there Monday night for an evening chest workout. We'll see how it plays out. Shit is going to get REAL interesting over the next 4 months. Strap in, its going to get wild ....

Helll ya brother. I cant believe its finally time. Give me a shout, maybe ill join you for quads.

Beast Genetics
07-01-09, 5:20 pm
Toms River Fitness

Chest:

Traps:
-- super set w/ --

Toms River Fitness
8pm

Back:

Hamstrings:

Very nice work, nice spread, good splits. Solid all around, impressive.

Firedrake
07-01-09, 5:23 pm
Get it done, bro -- I know you can! Enjoy the holiday, then get down to business!

Aggression
07-01-09, 11:51 pm
Helll ya brother. I cant believe its finally time. Give me a shout, maybe ill join you for quads.

Uncontrollable circumstances arose. I think we're hitting quads at TRF around 5pm. You're more than welcome to join in, brother. It'd be a great time. And yes, the time has come. Its time for me to venture into something fresh and totally new to me. I can't wait. The next chapter starts NOW.

Very nice work, nice spread, good splits. Solid all around, impressive.

Thanks, BG. Its just getting started in here. Sunday starts my first ever contest prep.

Get it done, bro -- I know you can! Enjoy the holiday, then get down to business!

I will definitely enjoy the holiday weekend. Sunday, it's on! Lets get to it!

Firedrake
07-02-09, 12:00 am

sick side note:

*snort* tell me that when you're doing two hours a day!

What's that saying? "Ain't nuthin' to it, but to do it!"

OklahomaMuscle
07-02-09, 12:00 am
Ha. This is where we tend to differ, brother. I won't enjoy waking up at 5am to hit the cardio. Luckily I won't be starting cardio for another month, maybe longer. All the reason the stay on course with the diet. The more strict/tight I stay, the further I prolong cardio, haha. Let the games begin.

To each his own I guess, as sick as it sounds I enjoy the am cardio, it allows me to clear my clogged and polluted head...
Glad to have someone to share my first real cut with...I'm predicting some nasty results big man, we will get it done.

B Con
07-02-09, 12:20 pm
Time to get lean and mean my brother.

Aggression
07-02-09, 6:19 pm
Toms River Fitness

Delts:
HS Shoulder Press: 3 x 9-12 (275x9)
DB Press: 3 x 8-10 (80x8)
Standing Lateral Machine: 3 x 10 (80)
Cable Rope Front Delt Raise: 3 x 10
High Cable Reverse Fly: 3 x 15-20
-- super set w/ --
Bent Over DB Lateral: 3 x 10

Calves:
Super Horizontal Calf (single legs): 3 x 12
Super Horizontal Calf (both legs): 3 x 10

Abs:
Hanging Leg Raise: 3 sets
Ab Crunches: 3 sets

Firedrake
07-02-09, 6:24 pm
Great work -- looks like you'll be bringin' it in tight!

scals
07-02-09, 8:54 pm
Hittin those delts hard bro.

Aggression
07-04-09, 11:26 am
Great work -- looks like you'll be bringin' it in tight!

Hittin those delts hard bro.

Ain't nothin' to it, but to do it.

Aggression
07-04-09, 11:29 am
Toms River Fitness
8:30pm

Arms:
Pushdowns: 4 x 8-10
Smith Reverse Grip BP: 3 x 6-10 (275x6)
Standing Single Arm DB Ext: 3 x 8-10 (35)
One Arm Cable Reverse Pushdown: 3 x 10
Cable Curls: 4 x 10
High Cable Curls: 3 x 10
Preacher Bench Single Arm DB Curl: 3 x 10 (35)
Standing DB Hammer Curl: 3 x 8-10 (45)

Happy 4th of July!

scals
07-04-09, 4:57 pm
Awesome arm day brother. Happy 4th.

Aggression
07-06-09, 8:16 am
Toms River Fitness
8pm

Quads:
Leg Extension: 4 x 15-20
BB Squat: 3 x 3-10 (275x8 // 295x3)
Leg Press: 3 x 10-15 (8ppsx10)
DB Lunges: 3 x 10

Calves:
Super Horizontal Calf: 3 x 10x10x10 (toes straight/in/out)

1 scoop Vanilla IsoWhey + 1 scoop CarbMax PWO

weedlewott
07-06-09, 8:18 am
why you gotta go out and make us all look bad? Ha. Good work bro. Solid day for the wheels.

mritter3
07-06-09, 8:38 am
nice quad day, squatz looked good.

hardworkE
07-06-09, 9:55 am
Oh yeaaaaa prep is under way. Everything is about to tighten up in here big time, hope you enjoyed the 4th brotha.

Aggression
07-06-09, 10:16 am
why you gotta go out and make us all look bad? Ha. Good work bro. Solid day for the wheels.

Ha. My squats are pathetic compared to the rest of the journeys I follow on this site. I gotta step my game up. Legs were feeling nice though.

nice quad day, squatz looked good.

Thanks buddy.

Oh yeaaaaa prep is under way. Everything is about to tighten up in here big time, hope you enjoyed the 4th brotha.

Yup. Time to take a step into the next phase. CONTEST-PREP.

weedlewott
07-06-09, 10:18 am
[QUOTE=Aggression;749777]Ha. My squats are pathetic compared to the rest of the journeys I follow on this site. I gotta step my game up. Legs were feeling nice though./QUOTE]

Heavy is relative man. It's all about you. not me or anyone else. Ha. Stoked for your contest prep dude. When's the stage?

OklahomaMuscle
07-06-09, 10:55 am
Mr consistency still doing work I see, can't stop wont stop right... Don't worry about the numbers big man, 295 is solid when the depth is legit, and I know you don't half-squat...besides you're a bodybuilder right....as long as your growing who gives a shit?? Hope you had a great 4th brotha

prowrestler
07-06-09, 12:48 pm
contest prep ehh.....

(pukes)

Aggression
07-06-09, 1:41 pm
Heavy is relative man. It's all about you. not me or anyone else. Ha. Stoked for your contest prep dude. When's the stage?

I hear ya, ww. I'm stoked as well man. I can't wait to see this shit take place right in front of my eyes. My show is 10/24

Mr consistency still doing work I see, can't stop wont stop right... Don't worry about the numbers big man, 295 is solid when the depth is legit, and I know you don't half-squat...besides you're a bodybuilder right....as long as your growing who gives a shit?? Hope you had a great 4th brotha

exactly. I drop down to the ground with my squats. If my legs are sore the next day, I know I did OK. Time to get shredded.

contest prep ehh.....

(pukes)

Ha, yeah it'll be tough, but I'm ready for it ..

Aggression
07-06-09, 1:45 pm
Here's my diet. I've been on this diet for almost 2 weeks now, just trying to figure out how my body responds to a slight change. I'll be on an altered diet come next week, so here's this weeks diet:

Meal 1: 4oz beef, 4oz chicken, 3/4c oats, OJ
Meal 2: 10oz chicken, 6oz SP, Omega
Meal 3: 5oz beef, 5oz chicken, 4oz baked potato, 4oz greens
Meal 4: same as meal 2
Meal 5: 8oz beef, 6oz SP, small salad with oil/vinegar OR 4oz green veggies
Meal 6: PWO (1 scoop IsoWhey + 1 scoop CarbMax)
Meal 7: 1 can tuna, 1/2c oats, 4oz greens.

C.Coronato
07-06-09, 1:50 pm
Here's my diet. I've been on this diet for almost 2 weeks now, just trying to figure out how my body responds to a slight change. I'll be on an altered diet come next week, so here's this weeks diet:

Meal 1: 4oz beef, 4oz chicken, 3/4c oats, OJ
Meal 2: 10oz chicken, 6oz SP, Omega
Meal 3: 5oz beef, 5oz chicken, 4oz baked potato, 4oz greens
Meal 4: same as meal 2
Meal 5: 8oz beef, 6oz SP, small salad with oil/vinegar OR 4oz green veggies
Meal 6: PWO (1 scoop IsoWhey + 1 scoop CarbMax)
Meal 7: 1 can tuna, 1/2c oats, 4oz greens.

OH BOY! I cant wait pal. Its gonna be a GOOD ride.

printez625
07-06-09, 1:59 pm
I am now down down 24lbs and 6 inches off my waist and down 10% bf

Aggression
07-06-09, 4:31 pm
OH BOY! I cant wait pal. Its gonna be a GOOD ride.

Yes sir. Its going to get very interesting in here soon ...

Firedrake
07-06-09, 4:38 pm
Keep peelin', bro!

So far my meals today:

2 scoops (50g) of IsoWhey in water
1/2 cup oats
6 oz. chicken breast
6 oz. sweet potato
1 cup salad

. . . coming 6oz. chicken at 2:30 and 4:30, then green beans for dinner.

So far 3 liters of water.

scals
07-06-09, 6:02 pm
That diet looks hardcore brother. Can't wait to see ya in October.

Aggression
07-07-09, 8:19 am
Keep peelin', bro!

So far my meals today:

2 scoops (50g) of IsoWhey in water
1/2 cup oats
6 oz. chicken breast
6 oz. sweet potato
1 cup salad

. . . coming 6oz. chicken at 2:30 and 4:30, then green beans for dinner.

So far 3 liters of water.

Keep it going ...

That diet looks hardcore brother. Can't wait to see ya in October.

Thanks, scals. I'm anxious to see what's hidden under this body fat.

Aggression
07-07-09, 8:23 am
Toms River Fitness
7:30pm

Animal Pump + BCAA Max Pre W/O

Back:
T-Bar Machine Row: 4 x 7-15 (4px7)
Wide Neutral Grip Pulldown: 3 x 10-12
Seated Row w/ Rope: 3 x 12
Single Arm Standing Cable Row: 3 x 10
Seated Machine Row: 2 x 10 (negatives)

Hamstrings:
Seated Leg Curl: 3 x 10
Standing Single Leg Curl: 3 x 10x10 (10 reps w/ weight, 10 reps w/out weight = 1 set)
Smith Machine SLDL: 3 x 10

1 scoop Vanilla IsoWhey
1 scoop CarbMax
4 creatine chews

mritter3
07-07-09, 8:30 am
diet looks great man, hope its working for ya, and the back workout looked solid, cant wait to see how you do on stage man.

OklahomaMuscle
07-07-09, 10:18 am
Thanks, scals. I'm anxious to see what's hidden under this body fat.

I can understand this statement perfectly...keep doing what your doing...how's life without eggs?.? haha

Aggression
07-07-09, 10:41 am
diet looks great man, hope its working for ya, and the back workout looked solid, cant wait to see how you do on stage man.

Likewise buddy.

I can understand this statement perfectly...keep doing what your doing...how's life without eggs?.? haha

Life without eggs is fantastic. I'm able to put down breakfast a good 5-10min quicker now, haha. Good ol' chicken and beef.

hardworkE
07-07-09, 10:46 am
Diet looks good, and workouts are on point as usual. As for ground beef and chicken for breakfast...to each his own man haha. I'm sticking with my eggs. Every move you make from here on out will affect what kind of package you put together when you hit the stage, but you already know this...

pmug0000
07-07-09, 1:34 pm
Good work on the back and hams a

Aggression
07-07-09, 1:37 pm
Diet looks good, and workouts are on point as usual. As for ground beef and chicken for breakfast...to each his own man haha. I'm sticking with my eggs. Every move you make from here on out will affect what kind of package you put together when you hit the stage, but you already know this...

Ha, yeah the chicken/beef morning meal is a nice change for me. I'd rather down that than 3+ eggs. I love eggs when I can fry them up with a bunch of garbage, haha. Give me a 2-3 egg omelet loaded with bacon, sausage, cheese, peppers, broccoli, etc, and I'm lovin' it. Eggs plain and just plopped into a plate is not appetizing to me in any way.

Good work on the back and hams a

Thanks P. Gotta get them hams to drop.

prowrestler
07-07-09, 1:48 pm
sweet back and hammy day man

Aggression
07-07-09, 4:23 pm
sweet back and hammy day man

Thanks, P. Had a ridiculous pump going in the back. That seated row with the rope is a great exercise to occasionally add in.

prowrestler
07-07-09, 4:52 pm
Thanks, P. Had a ridiculous pump going in the back. That seated row with the rope is a great exercise to occasionally add in.

its a sick one for sure, ive done it b4. u can really get ur elbows back with that one.

scals
07-07-09, 9:00 pm
Solid back and hammy day bro. How you like smith deads?

Aggression
07-08-09, 8:19 am
its a sick one for sure, ive done it b4. u can really get ur elbows back with that one.

Agreed.

Solid back and hammy day bro. How you like smith deads?

Its a good exercise. I feel them better in my hams than regular barbell SLDL's. I don't really go heavy when doing those movements. Rather, I keep the weight light and squeeze it through the entire range of motion. I only had a 45 on each side, but it was enough ...

JUGGERNAUT
07-08-09, 10:03 am
hey AGG, great seeing all your energy and dedication to both the bulking and dieting phases, you are going to have a long term success rate.

Aggression
07-08-09, 10:27 am
hey AGG, great seeing all your energy and dedication to both the bulking and dieting phases, you are going to have a long term success rate.

Thanks, big man. I've done all I can to grow and build the mass. Now I'm going ''all in'' during this contest prep. Time to see what lies beneath ...

Aggression
07-08-09, 10:40 am
Toms River Fitness
7:30pm

Animal Pump and BCAA Max preworkout

Chest:
HS Incline Press: 5 x 5-15 (3p+25/side x 5)
Incline DB Fly: 3 x 8-10 (65)
Flat DB Press: 3 x 8-10 (85)
Decline 'Pat Presses': 3 x 8-10 (60)

Traps:
HS Shrug: 3 x 10 (4ppsx10)
BB Shrug: 3 x 10-15 (225)

Abs:
4 sets

1 scoop Vanilla IsoWhey, 1 scoop CarbMax, 4 creatine chews PWO

*I never really know how the workout is going to go until I get started. We started off with HS Incline Press and went from there. We had a huge pump going after that, so we decided to chase that feeling for the day. We opted for lower weight and really squeezed the fuck out of the muscle with each rep. After those decline presses, my pecs were so pumped that when I went to flex the chest, I could feel the entire region was full of blood. I even felt a distinct separation between the lower pecs and the rest of my torso (a very odd feeling, but a very satisfying one). Sometimes the workouts go like this, other times we opt for much heavier weight and go big. I've done as high as 110s on db presses, but I like the way we work things. We both go on instinct/how we feel once we get started.

*Also, we've added something new to our split. We both feel we need some extra thickness in the pecs. We moved our chest day from Monday to Tuesday. We'll also be hitting our chest for a second session on Saturdays. The volume won't be as high. The idea is to force some blood in there 2x/week to forge some new growth. Let's see what happens.

OklahomaMuscle
07-08-09, 10:44 am
*I never really know how the workout is going to go until I get started. We started off with HS Incline Press and went from there. We had a huge pump going after that, so we decided to chase that feeling for the day. We opted for lower weight and really squeezed the fuck out of the muscle with each rep. After those decline presses, my pecs were so pumped that when I went to flex the chest, I could feel the entire region was full of blood. I even felt a distinct separation between the lower pecs and the rest of my torso (a very odd feeling, but a very satisfying one). Sometimes the workouts go like this, other times we opt for much heavier weight and go big. I've done as high as 110s on db presses, but I like the way we work things. We both go on instinct/how we feel once we get started.

*Also, we've added something new to our split. We both feel we need some extra thickness in the pecs. We moved our chest day from Monday to Tuesday. We'll also be hitting our chest for a second session on Saturdays. The volume won't be as high. The idea is to force some blood in there 2x/week to forge some new growth. Let's see what happens.

Great session man, I too know the feeling your talking about and absolutely love it... Nothing wrong with trying new things to get the growth you want. I look forward to watching the new chest plans...keep up the good work homeboy.

hardworkE
07-08-09, 11:48 am
I hear you on the lower weight, glad to see you do the same. Sometimes I feel like I can't push as much weight on that day for some reason or another and just go lighter but SQUEEZE like never before. Feels great, and get a different kind of pump than when I bust through weight PR's.

Aggression
07-08-09, 1:34 pm
Great session man, I too know the feeling your talking about and absolutely love it... Nothing wrong with trying new things to get the growth you want. I look forward to watching the new chest plans...keep up the good work homeboy.

I hear you on the lower weight, glad to see you do the same. Sometimes I feel like I can't push as much weight on that day for some reason or another and just go lighter but SQUEEZE like never before. Feels great, and get a different kind of pump than when I bust through weight PR's.

Thanks guys. You just gotta go with the flow when it comes to training. If I don't feel right doing something, I don't do it. Chest is starting to get tight as I'm typing this. Good sign. Usually I have another 10 hours before soreness sets in ....

Aggression
07-08-09, 3:24 pm
Off day today. I'm heading home after work to cook up some chicken to last me through the final 2 work days, and then I'm relaxing. I might catch a movie or something. Whatever it is, it'll be a low-key night. I'm exhausted. I guess that's what happens after a 4 day weekend comes to an end, haha.

Firedrake
07-08-09, 3:57 pm
You've definitely been putting in the work. I'm going to be watching your contest prep now that Rage has me aimed at one in July of next year.

Aggression
07-09-09, 11:46 am
You've definitely been putting in the work. I'm going to be watching your contest prep now that Rage has me aimed at one in July of next year.

Sounds good, F. I'm going into this with no idea as to what's going to happen. I'll be sure to keep everyone informed as to what goes through my head/what happens/changes that occur. Stay tuned ..

Update:

Ah, nothing to really update about. It's Thursday; awesome. Can't wait for the weekend. The past two work weeks have been short weeks (4 days, 3 days), so pulling a full 5-day work week is beating me up, haha. Nothing special with the diet. Still stickin' to it without problems. There's a tray of left over brownies sitting on the counter at home from the 4th of July. Every time I walk by them, I glance at them. In my head, I lightly say ''fuck''. HaHa. Other than that, no big deal at all. My off-season diet was extremely strict, so I doubt I'll have any trouble until the food amount starts getting cut. I keep searching for any change to occur yet, which is dumb, but I'm excited about this. This morning I sat at 229-230 on the scale, which is about 2-3lbs lighter than I was about 2 weeks ago ...

C.Coronato
07-09-09, 11:53 am
There's a tray of left over brownies sitting on the counter at home from the 4th of July.

You are going to find things like that every where. But that is where you have to be set apart and do work. One brownie for moments of happiness, or no brownies for the start of alot of glory .. The choice is yours.

prowrestler
07-09-09, 12:08 pm
nice chest day man

Aggression
07-09-09, 1:18 pm
You are going to find things like that every where. But that is where you have to be set apart and do work. One brownie for moments of happiness, or no brownies for the start of alot of glory .. The choice is yours.

I'm 'all in' buddy, but I'm sure you knew this already. What about half a brownie per day? hahaha.

nice chest day man

Yup. Session #2 coming up Saturday ...

OklahomaMuscle
07-09-09, 1:30 pm
Like Kai said man...just think about how good those brownies and cake are gonna taste after your show...you got this playboy, and 2-3 pounds in 2 weeks without cardio ain't bad at all...keep it up

C.Coronato
07-09-09, 1:48 pm
I'm 'all in' buddy, but I'm sure you knew this already. What about half a brownie per day? hahaha.

haha. Well if you want to win the novice overall THAT is how i HEARD someone did it.

Aggression
07-09-09, 1:53 pm
Like Kai said man...just think about how good those brownies and cake are gonna taste after your show...you got this playboy, and 2-3 pounds in 2 weeks without cardio ain't bad at all...keep it up

Don't get me wrong. I didn't look at them and get upset that I couldn't eat them. More so it was like reality sunk in. Normally I'd walk by, see it and grab one. Yesterday I stared 'em down and kinda laughed to myself thinking ''Wow, I really can't eat that until October!''. It was no problem at all to walk by them. It was just funny to me.

haha. Well if you want to win the novice overall THAT is how i HEARD someone did it.

hahahahaha

OklahomaMuscle
07-09-09, 1:59 pm
Don't get me wrong. I didn't look at them and get upset that I couldn't eat them. More so it was like reality sunk in. Normally I'd walk by, see it and grab one. Yesterday I stared 'em down and kinda laughed to myself thinking ''Wow, I really can't eat that until October!''. It was no problem at all to walk by them. It was just funny to me.

Nah I understand, that reality is setting in for me as well, it doesn't effect me at all , yet, I feel like I could eat the "diet" foods forever...but I totally get what you're saying about the "reality" of it starting to hit...it is what it is though. Most people take this stuff for granted so I guess it's normal to feel this way?

B Con
07-09-09, 2:47 pm

I'm going to need for you to just mail me some .... right about .... NOW! :)

Aggression
07-09-09, 4:27 pm
Nah I understand, that reality is setting in for me as well, it doesn't effect me at all , yet, I feel like I could eat the "diet" foods forever...but I totally get what you're saying about the "reality" of it starting to hit...it is what it is though. Most people take this stuff for granted so I guess it's normal to feel this way?

Absolutely. Fuck it. Time to get shredded mother fucker.

I'm going to need for you to just mail me some .... right about .... NOW! :)

Hell no! I'll freeze them fuckers until October! haha.

pmug0000
07-09-09, 4:39 pm
Looking good aggression. I might have missed it, but what are you doing for cardio, a.m. or post-workout?
And good luck with the new split. I tried training chest twice a week for a while because I felt like it was lagging, and I don't think it did shit for me. Maybe even slowed down the progress. I was hitting it one day with shoulders and one day with tri's, and I think it was bad for all three muscle groups. Recently I've started carbing up and eating extra on chest days, and I think that's helping more than 2x a week training ever did. But maybe it'll work for you, we shall see

BigAnt
07-09-09, 11:29 pm
What are decline pat presses?

Solid workouts!

You going to the NJ ABC next week?

LittleMan55
07-10-09, 5:58 am
Good looking chest work! Keep grinding away... Prep flyes man or it has for me so long as I did all the work.

Aggression
07-10-09, 9:06 am
Looking good aggression. I might have missed it, but what are you doing for cardio, a.m. or post-workout?
And good luck with the new split. I tried training chest twice a week for a while because I felt like it was lagging, and I don't think it did shit for me. Maybe even slowed down the progress. I was hitting it one day with shoulders and one day with tri's, and I think it was bad for all three muscle groups. Recently I've started carbing up and eating extra on chest days, and I think that's helping more than 2x a week training ever did. But maybe it'll work for you, we shall see

Thanks for the input on the chest man. We'll see what happens. We're going to try it out for a few weeks and gauge the progress. We usually go high volume on chest days. So we plan on toning it down a bit and hitting it 2x/week now. Tuesdays we'll hit it before traps, and Saturdays it'll be a chest day only, with maybe some ab, calf, forearm work if need be.

As for cardio, no cardio yet. Right now its all about diet manipulation. Might start cardio at 14 weeks, might not. It all depends on how my diet reacts with the diet.

What are decline pat presses?

Solid workouts!

You going to the NJ ABC next week?

Pat Presses were named after the kid Pat who showed them to us. Its basically a hybrid of a decline press combined with a decline fly. Your motion is some what in the middle of the two and the pump/feeling is great.

Yup, I'll be at Apollon. I'll see you there, homie.

Good looking chest work! Keep grinding away... Prep flyes man or it has for me so long as I did all the work.

Sounds good to me man. I'm anxious to start seeing results!

scals
07-10-09, 9:11 am
Solid chest and trap day bro. Have a good time at the Jersey ABC. I was going to come up for it, but then someone gave me VIP passes to a bodybuilding show in VA. Gonna go check that out.

Aggression
07-10-09, 9:18 am
Solid chest and trap day bro. Have a good time at the Jersey ABC. I was going to come up for it, but then someone gave me VIP passes to a bodybuilding show in VA. Gonna go check that out.

Sounds good man. Have fun at the show. I'll be checking one out in my hometown. The show is literally 2 blocks from my house. Enjoy.

hardworkE
07-10-09, 9:31 am
When's the last time you had abs? And I'm not talking about 'Oh I think I see one up top' haha.