PDA

View Full Version : Its not Revenge its Punishment

Punisher
11-03-08, 2:49 pm
Well I have been out of it for a while. No time or desire to train or diet properly. Well my serious lack of self discipline has gone on long enough. It's time to get back on my grind.

naturalguy
11-03-08, 2:51 pm
Back from the dead, I am subb'd for this one

Enforcer
11-03-08, 2:51 pm
Well I have been out of it for a while. No time or desire to train or diet properly. Well my serious lack of self discipline has gone on long enough. It's time to get back on my grind.

Welcome back brotha. Time to get serious again. Can't wait to see what you have in store. Stick with it bro. And ftr I'm liking the Lee Priest reference for the thread name.

Punisher
11-03-08, 2:55 pm
Thanks guys, I plan to bring my best package to the Jerzey shore in '09 ;-) A more aesthetic shredded balanced physique is what Im going for. Mass with class gentlemen.

Enforcer
11-03-08, 3:00 pm
Thanks guys, I plan to bring my best package to the Jerzey shore in '09 ;-) A more aesthetic shredded balanced physique is what Im going for. Mass with class gentlemen.

Are you going to use Mitotrophin to help achieve this...doh lol

Punisher
11-03-08, 3:17 pm
Are you going to use Mitotrophin to help achieve this...doh lol

nah that stuff is pure crap

Punisher
11-03-08, 6:29 pm
wow I went to the gym today and it was wall to wall packed, I took one look at that place and walked right out the door. what ever happened to the dungeons where the real warriors trained. I'm sick of these pussy ass gyms with bright yellow equipment and no room to breathe. They are filled with the most uninspiring crowd, old housewives men who look as if this is their first time lifting something heavier than a pencil and high school kids attempting to do max lifts on everything but just end up looking like fools. I like to call them Gym bennies, these people are not there for the same reasons as I; I am there to carve a masterpiece with the iron, to create art, and they just are there because they have nothing better to do with their lives. There is no hope for them. Not even Arnold himself could persuade them to actually train for a purpose other than to gloat to their buddies that they had been to the gym 5 times that week.

Lift for a purpose, be results driven, don't be a gym benny.

never_2_big
11-03-08, 8:37 pm
i hear you man on the gym bennies, with work and school ive been trainin in peak hour, damn its nasty for motivation... did u go and find yourself a dungeon?

diesel1976
11-03-08, 10:52 pm
wow I went to the gym today and it was wall to wall packed, I took one look at that place and walked right out the door. what ever happened to the dungeons where the real warriors trained. I'm sick of these pussy ass gyms with bright yellow equipment and no room to breathe. They are filled with the most uninspiring crowd, old housewives men who look as if this is their first time lifting something heavier than a pencil and high school kids attempting to do max lifts on everything but just end up looking like fools. I like to call them Gym bennies, these people are not there for the same reasons as I; I am there to carve a masterpiece with the iron, to create art, and they just are there because they have nothing better to do with their lives. There is no hope for them. Not even Arnold himself could persuade them to actually train for a purpose other than to gloat to their buddies that they had been to the gym 5 times that week.

Lift for a purpose, be results driven, don't be a gym benny.

Monday nights are typically, national bench press holidays at my gym. wall to wall,, with all the stupidity that your described. I feel your pain.

Punisher
11-07-08, 6:29 pm
so this week i did a double session on Tuesday Back in the am chest in the pm, legs Wednesday, arms Thursday n shoulders earlier this morning.

Since it is my first week back i was just trying to ease myself back into training after such a long lay off.

Next week ill start to include exercises sets and weight daily

Punisher
03-03-09, 10:57 am
09 has been a good year so far! started out at 195 and am still the same weight but a hell of a lot leaner, I have managed to do the impossible and gain muscle while simultaneously losing body fat. I guess i'll have to attribute most of the muscle gain to god ole muscle memory. I am probably the leanest i have been in a long time but still have a ways to go. I am going to try and maintain this until i lose the last bit of fat and bring t some more striations and cuts then its a slow road to gaining some quality mass till the end of the summer. My ultimate goal is to maintain my leanness and reach 230-240 lbs by 2010. I have been 245 before but not very lean but i learned from my mistakes and believe that it is doable. I have been religiously using my Universal supps which I believe is one of the key factors to my success thus far. EAA Stack Animal Pump and Cuts have been my staples along with some Animal Omega and Animal Nitro thrown in there occasionally. Sorry I haven't been keeping this up to date I am going back to school and have been a little busy with that and trying to become the Animal I once was and surpass it. Ill try and keep this thread updated more often. A good man once told me "you are your maker" Later bros

G Diesel
03-03-09, 11:00 am
I'll be following your journey close bro... Anything you need, you know I've got your back.

Peace, G

Punisher
03-03-09, 11:02 am
I'll be following your journey close bro... Anything you need, you know I've got your back.

Peace, G

Thanks bro, I am starting this year with a plan and trying not to stray which is what usually happens and ends up f-in me over in the long run.

McFly
03-03-09, 11:15 am
Pun is back? is this for real???

glad to see you here homie!!!

G Diesel
03-03-09, 11:19 am
Thanks bro, I am starting this year with a plan and trying not to stray which is what usually happens and ends up f-in me over in the long run.

You know the deal... Focus and consistency for weeks and months and years. That is what it takes to create something special.

Peace, G

widdlewade44
03-03-09, 11:32 am
Welcome back into the mix Punisher and good luck on your Journey this year brother, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Punisher
03-03-09, 11:38 am
Pun is back? is this for real???

glad to see you here homie!!!

Yea bro! I'm definitely gonna have to take a trip down to DE to train with you guys one day soon!

Toni69
03-03-09, 11:39 am
I will be popping in to see what your up to here...

McFly
03-03-09, 11:48 am
Yea bro! I'm definitely gonna have to take a trip down to DE to train with you guys one day soon!

that's what's up! definitely come down it's bound to be a sick ass session

Punisher
03-03-09, 11:54 am
that's what's up! definitely come down it's bound to be a sick ass session

yea just hope its not a leg day lol!

Punisher
03-03-09, 12:00 pm
Off to hit some cardio then back later tonight. I hit 345 on incline smith for 10 yesterday! not too bad for being on a diet

McFly
03-18-09, 2:54 pm
it's been two weeks since Puns last entry....what happened to the kid?

J-Dawg
04-10-09, 4:07 pm
Pun, I'll check back in May for your next entry hahaha. Where ya been brother? It'd be cool to see some updates here.