PDA

View Full Version : Variation of Animal PUMP

THE AHJ
11-03-08, 8:43 pm
Fellas,

I just finished my first can of Animal Pump and noticed upon opening my second can the pill count was different and the actual pills looked different. The energy complex used to be A clear capsule with a red liquid inside and now it seems the entire capsule is red not see through anymore. The old Can per packet was 8 pills and now my new can is 9. Was there a change in the pill count and maybe I got an old can? It also seems that all the pills are slightly larger, this is not a problem at all. I of course finished all the old ones and cant really compare. I'm just wondering if anybody else has come across this before.

Thanks in advance,

-THE AHJ

never_2_big
11-03-08, 8:49 pm
ive got a new can here and from what i can remember the energy complex had always been the red, and there has always been 9 pills.

Cstlfx
11-03-08, 9:53 pm
Fellas,

I just finished my first can of Animal Pump and noticed upon opening my second can the pill count was different and the actual pills looked different. The energy complex used to be A clear capsule with a red liquid inside and now it seems the entire capsule is red not see through anymore. The old Can per packet was 8 pills and now my new can is 9. Was there a change in the pill count and maybe I got an old can? It also seems that all the pills are slightly larger, this is not a problem at all. I of course finished all the old ones and cant really compare. I'm just wondering if anybody else has come across this before.

Thanks in advance,

-THE AHJ

Do you still have the can? If you give us the expiration date, maybe we can narrow it down to how old the can is. I've been using pump for 3 years now and i've never seen a see through red liquid capsule.

If I can remember correctly, the only liquid pills are those in Omega.

THE AHJ
11-03-08, 10:00 pm
Do you still have the can? If you give us the expiration date, maybe we can narrow it down to how old the can is. I've been using pump for 3 years now and i've never seen a see through red liquid capsule.

If I can remember correctly, the only liquid pills are those in Omega.

#168191B EXP 06/27/12 energy complex, is more like a brownish gel type pill, the yellow ones i have now in the old one were more like small clear type with a yellowish powder inside. let me know what you think it could be

Cstlfx
11-03-08, 10:09 pm
#168191B EXP 06/27/12 energy complex, is more like a brownish gel type pill, the yellow ones i have now in the old one were more like small clear type with a yellowish powder inside. let me know what you think it could be

I'd PM someone like NaturalGuy, Enforcer, J-Dawg, U Rep, etc to figure that out. I havent taken all of the products, but that doesnt sound like anything I've used, or have seen used (I have not seen old and new Test, old stak, old m-stak).

Occasionally, very rarely, supplements will get mixed up. I remember someone a while ago saying they got Test in a can of what was supposed to be Nitro. Maybe yours got mixed up somehow.

THE AHJ
11-03-08, 10:42 pm
I'd PM someone like NaturalGuy, Enforcer, J-Dawg, U Rep, etc to figure that out. I havent taken all of the products, but that doesnt sound like anything I've used, or have seen used (I have not seen old and new Test, old stak, old m-stak).

Occasionally, very rarely, supplements will get mixed up. I remember someone a while ago saying they got Test in a can of what was supposed to be Nitro. Maybe yours got mixed up somehow.

Cstlfx,

I will give hit them up tomorrow. I took the new pack a while ago and yeah it's differently different cuz, that little red energy complex f'd me up good. I was able to keep a steady pump throughout for about an hour in a half. I'm all jittery and shit. Maybe they shipped me something different. I'm actually online trying to find pictures of the pills in the different packs. Thanks for the help.

Universal Rep
11-04-08, 10:58 am
Fellas,

Thanks in advance,

-THE AHJ

Red liquid inside a capsule? I don't think I've ever seen a liquid cap from Universal. You sure about that?

THE AHJ
11-04-08, 11:37 am
Red liquid inside a capsule? I don't think I've ever seen a liquid cap from Universal. You sure about that?

U Rep,

J-Dawg helped me out earlier today. I actually spent last night looking for pictures of the different Animal Packs and couldnt find anything. So I turned to multiple forums this one included and saw a couple of threads regarding a Pill in the Flex Pack discoloring and tainting another tablet with a brownish/reddish color. Every one of the packets I used had that happen to the white tablet. Granted I didnt know what pills made up the Animal Pump packets I took all 8 from the individual packets: 3 Oblong Peach / 3 Capsules with a Yellow Powder Inside / 1 small white tablet / 1 Softgel Brown or Dark Red. Upon opening my new can I noticed that there was 9 total and the colors cannot be mistaken; Bright Red, and Bright Yellow along with some other ones. The only conclusion I could come up with was that I was given Flex and not Pump. Just to verify I took the little red energy complex capsule right before my workout 6:30pm and it played a number on me as I'm really sensitive to caffeine, and it gave me the jitters something the softgel didnt acheive. I used to used to take Caffeine in my fat burn supplement before which I wont mention the brand but I thought maybe I grew tolerance to it over the two months I used it and therefore thought the softgel just wasnt having the same effect anymore. I appreciate the quick response and interest in helping me out.

Thanks,

-THE AHJ

Universal Rep
11-04-08, 12:05 pm
U Rep,

J-Dawg helped me out earlier today. I actually spent last night looking for pictures of the different Animal Packs and couldnt find anything. So I turned to multiple forums this one included and saw a couple of threads regarding a Pill in the Flex Pack discoloring and tainting another tablet with a brownish/reddish color. Every one of the packets I used had that happen to the white tablet. Granted I didnt know what pills made up the Animal Pump packets I took all 8 from the individual packets: 3 Oblong Peach / 3 Capsules with a Yellow Powder Inside / 1 small white tablet / 1 Softgel Brown or Dark Red. Upon opening my new can I noticed that there was 9 total and the colors cannot be mistaken; Bright Red, and Bright Yellow along with some other ones. The only conclusion I could come up with was that I was given Flex and not Pump. Just to verify I took the little red energy complex capsule right before my workout 6:30pm and it played a number on me as I'm really sensitive to caffeine, and it gave me the jitters something the softgel didnt acheive. I used to used to take Caffeine in my fat burn supplement before which I wont mention the brand but I thought maybe I grew tolerance to it over the two months I used it and therefore thought the softgel just wasnt having the same effect anymore. I appreciate the quick response and interest in helping me out.

Thanks,

-THE AHJ

No problem brother. When JD gets involved, you can be sure you're gonna get the answers.

THE AHJ
11-04-08, 12:08 pm
No problem brother. When JD gets involved, you can be sure you're gonna get the answers.

Universal Rep, Thanks for the follow up. I was going to PM you link I found showing the pills but your box is full it says. Either way Thanks again for the Follow Up & The Solid Animal Products.