PDA

View Full Version : During Workout RAGE...!!

IcedAbz
11-04-08, 1:11 am
I just wanted to ask is there any drinks or mixtures of creatine and other supplements you can drink while you work out that can psych you up. I mean like give u boosts of energy and stimulate you ? I hope you get what im trying to say.

Much thankz =]

BigBlueBear
11-04-08, 1:16 am
Reference you age, I'm going to start off with saying most of the stuff you want or are looking at is going to have to go by the wayside. Legal disclaimer said...

There's nothing wrong with some EAA and a bit of gatorade for a little extra help. As well... a bit of caffine goes a long way to keep you going.

IcedAbz
11-04-08, 2:03 am
So what could i take ?

never_2_big
11-04-08, 2:56 am
at 16 sugar free redbull or something like that might work... but the psych up thing is mainly in your head. flip the switch when you start to train and you should be ready to just go nuts on the weights...

u cant rely on supps to do everything

simpleguy
11-04-08, 3:01 am
we're getting what you're trying to say... imo have any stims pre w/o, not during workout... it takes a while till they get into you, so have the caffeine or your pre w/o stuff before your workout, say 20 mins or so... during workout there are plenty of options, like intra-aid for instance...

if you wanna get really serious about it, to maximize your recovery and get a little boost, mix it with storm and some gatorade, or other electrolyte solution... you can also add some glutamine in the mix... the options are endless

Enforcer
11-04-08, 10:26 am
I just wanted to ask is there any drinks or mixtures of creatine and other supplements you can drink while you work out that can psych you up. I mean like give u boosts of energy and stimulate you ? I hope you get what im trying to say.

Much thankz =]

I would maybe try this: Pump preworkout, Shock Therpay drank throughout (possiblly mixed with IntraAid)

GJN5002
11-04-08, 2:08 pm
200-400 mg caffeine and put reign in blood on by slayer. if you cant get pumped go home.

TheDarkHalf
11-04-08, 2:09 pm
200-400 mg caffeine and put reign in blood on by slayer. if you cant get pumped go home.

x2

zanderfever
11-04-08, 2:13 pm
You don't need anything. I'm 17 and have been training for 5 years now. Trust me, as a young guy just like you we dont need anything to "energize" us. Use an iPod or something if you workout alone and if your going to have anything during a workout, go with water and BCAAs if not just water.

Aggression
11-04-08, 2:40 pm

Yes

At a young age, you shouldn't need much. You should be growing on a daily basis, which would be easily enough for me to get motivated.

Feel The Power
11-04-08, 2:41 pm
Before intra-aid came out I put a sugar free energy drink, storm, EAA, and BCAA in my water bottle and shook it all up which would get me stimulated for a workout. The ipod cranked to the max helps alot too.

ghost
11-04-08, 2:41 pm
So what could i take ?

there are plenty of things out there that work.

Intra-Aid
Shock Therapy
Storm
Nitro G with a monster

sodapop
11-04-08, 11:04 pm
I'd be happy if my iPod worked. :( That'd get me pumped!

IcedAbz
11-05-08, 3:05 am
Yer guys true that.. I've been making gains but you know, we always want that extra pound ! Ill just stick to good old water. Just wanted to see if there was anything that could add to my pump. I'm always psyched, especially the last half an hour wait till i go gym that what gets to me, as soon as that grape blasting storm goes down my throat im ready to hit the weights. I take storm after i work out too, you think it would be better to take it during or after ?

never_2_big
11-05-08, 5:53 am
yeah man using storm during is good... plenty of creatine to flood ur muscles. if youre looking for something else for post workout you cant go wrong with torrent, but storm with a shake will do ok as well.

IronWilson
11-05-08, 2:19 pm
You're 16.... Aren't you enraged enough to attack the gym? lol I know I was when I was 16.

Anyway, the power of your thoughts can be really powerful. Whenever I have a heavy lift, I think of something that makes me want to rip someone's face off. It really does work.

just think of that one thing in your life that has pissed you off the most. And visualize it as you are lifting. I believe it is somewhat possible to control the adrenaline in your body.

So you might not need a supplements as much as you think. Save your money.

McFly
11-05-08, 2:39 pm
storm and EAA Nitro plus looking at weight I've yet to move fire me up every time.

Dingo
11-05-08, 3:02 pm
i've started using 100% juice, cran-grap or cran-pomegranate. Since im on a couple week "off cycle" of creatine. 16oz of real juice, read the label make sure its got no added anything, corn syrup, sugar anything. The only ingredients should be juices.
I've been drinking 16oz of it mixed with water (enough to fill my jug up).

You could also try gatorade, either way if your bustin your ass in teh gym you need more than water to keep you going. you sweat out some much needed minerals, and water by itself wont replace them.

I've also heard of some guys drinkin pedialyte, you can find it near all the baby food stuff.

Big Wides
11-05-08, 3:23 pm

Much thankz =]

Dude, that shit you want where you want boosts of energy, getting psyched up and all that jazz comes from within not a supp. Just walking into a gym, seeing the weights and challenging yourself should be enough to keep you going for the session.