PDA

View Full Version : New Stack

C MOnSTER
11-04-08, 10:49 am
I am Trying to put on some lean mass before Wrestling starts and iam in shortage of money

so i have decided to take Animal M-stak but i want something else with it too so should i go with TORRENT or REAL GAINS or What else can anyone prefer than will benefit me and help stay under my total.

My Max Total could be around $59.

THANK YOU in ADvance....

Enforcer
11-04-08, 10:53 am
I am Trying to put on some lean mass before Wrestling starts and iam in shortage of money

so i have decided to take Animal M-stak but i want something else with it too so should i go with TORRENT or REAL GAINS or What else can anyone prefer than will benefit me and help stay under my total.

My Max Total could be around $59.

THANK YOU in ADvance....

I would go with Pak and Torrent bro

C MOnSTER
11-04-08, 11:23 am
PAK.........Is the shyt! but it wuldnt help me put on any lean mass like Animal M-staK.. wuld it ??? since its really good muli and bunch of other gud stuff in it.....Thank you

Enforcer
11-04-08, 11:40 am
PAK.........Is the shyt! but it wuldnt help me put on any lean mass like Animal M-staK.. wuld it ??? since its really good muli and bunch of other gud stuff in it.....Thank you

Bro no matter what your goals are Cut or Bulk, it all starts with the Pak

Universal Rep
11-04-08, 12:04 pm
Do you have trouble puttin' on lean mass?

C MOnSTER
11-04-08, 4:29 pm
Thank Enforcer.......your always helpfull

And yes i do have trouble putting on lean mass

Enforcer
11-04-08, 4:31 pm
Thank Enforcer.......your always helpfull

And yes i do have trouble putting on lean mass

No doubt bro, glad I could help

C MOnSTER
11-04-08, 6:34 pm
Yo Enforcer, my boi hooked me up with some of supps he got and he is not using them so he gave it to me......

Shock Theraphy
EAA STAK
Natural Sterol Complex
Animal M-stak
Torrent

Could u please tell me how to get the most out of it....? wen should i take um?

Thanks

Enforcer
11-05-08, 9:18 am
Yo Enforcer, my boi hooked me up with some of supps he got and he is not using them so he gave it to me......

Shock Theraphy
EAA STAK
Natural Sterol Complex
Animal M-stak
Torrent

Could u please tell me how to get the most out of it....? wen should i take um?

Thanks

Shock Theraphy- 1 scoop 20 minutes prior to training
EAA STAK- 2 servings a day
Natural Sterol Complex- 2 tablets 30 minutes prior to training and then 2 tablets with 2 meals
Animal M-stak- 1 pack 45 minutes prior to training (no red pill if you are sensitive to stims)
Torrent- 3 scoops postworkout

C MOnSTER
11-07-08, 8:03 am
Is it Beneficial to take EAA Stak while working out????

Enforcer
11-07-08, 8:29 am
Is it Beneficial to take EAA Stak while working out????

Yes, it is. I personally use BCAA Stack while I am training, but EAA Stack would work just as well.

widdlewade44
11-07-08, 9:32 am
E knows his stuff so I would follow his suggestions to a T. Good luck on your Journey, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

C MOnSTER
11-07-08, 8:29 pm
oh YES! he def does...when it comes to this E don't play around.....he is real...keep up with the good work bro and hopefully someday i will get to train with u someday...pe@ce Stay lifting hard

Enforcer
11-10-08, 11:05 am
E knows his stuff so I would follow his suggestions to a T. Good luck on your Journey, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Thanx bro, just trying to pass on the knowledge I have gained over the years

oh YES! he def does...when it comes to this E don't play around.....he is real...keep up with the good work bro and hopefully someday i will get to train with u someday...pe@ce Stay lifting hard

Thanx bro, just glad I can help a fellow Animal out. Def don't play around, I'm all business when it comes to my training. Hope to train with you too someday bro. Stay on the grind and best of luck with everything

Iceiktitan
11-12-08, 6:32 am
Essential Amino Acids are not created within the body and are needed to be supplemented through diet. Eaa's are very Beneficial during your workout but, what's better, is a BCAA and EAA complex together.

C MOnSTER
11-14-08, 9:54 pm
Personally i have no idea.....i juz follow ENFORCER and things workout just fine.....

Enforcer
11-17-08, 11:39 am
Personally i have no idea.....i juz follow ENFORCER and things workout just fine.....

I like how you think bro...lol