PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a stack

codeezzz
11-04-08, 2:01 pm
Hey guys been reading on the forums for a while now and finally registered and gonna start posting and need a bit of help on a stack. Recently I stopped traveling for work and have settled down and started training again after being off since freshman year in college (4 years). Ive been just getting back into the swing of things, gaining back my muscle memory, hammering out a bulk meal plan and cut meal plan as well as my workout/cardio routine. Been bulking over the past servel months and got my weight right about where I want it and now am going to go onto a cut. Got the diet planed out out and as of today its about 98% clean, workout, and cardio are also inline. Now just need help with a stack while going on this cut......as of today im 5'9 193lbs with 14% body fat. My goals are to increase muscle definition, hardness, and overall physique. Now for a stack what do you guys reccommend? Im already currently taking: ON 100% whey protein, prolab glutamine, and novadex XT and can drop any if needed....Thanks in advance guys!

musclealchemist
11-04-08, 2:08 pm
animal nitro is a must, animal cuts, omega, and flex are some pretty good things to look at. From there its kinda what you want and have money for.

TheDarkHalf
11-04-08, 2:44 pm
It's all starts with Animal Pak. That being said....

Nitro or EAA Stack (both if you can afford)
Flex
Omega

I'd say try running M-Stak and Cuts together for two cycles (you can take the week off in between each cycle, but whether or not you do that is your option)

Enforcer
11-05-08, 11:48 am
Hey guys been reading on the forums for a while now and finally registered and gonna start posting and need a bit of help on a stack. Recently I stopped traveling for work and have settled down and started training again after being off since freshman year in college (4 years). Ive been just getting back into the swing of things, gaining back my muscle memory, hammering out a bulk meal plan and cut meal plan as well as my workout/cardio routine. Been bulking over the past servel months and got my weight right about where I want it and now am going to go onto a cut. Got the diet planed out out and as of today its about 98% clean, workout, and cardio are also inline. Now just need help with a stack while going on this cut......as of today im 5'9 193lbs with 14% body fat. My goals are to increase muscle definition, hardness, and overall physique. Now for a stack what do you guys reccommend? Im already currently taking: ON 100% whey protein, prolab glutamine, and novadex XT and can drop any if needed....Thanks in advance guys!

Here is what I suggest:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 1-2 packs after your workout
Animal Omega- 1-2 packs with a meal
Animal M-Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening and 1 pack 30 minutes before you train
Ultra Iso Whey- 2 servings a day

I have used this stack on a cut before and got phenomenal results from it

J-Dawg
11-06-08, 8:52 am
Here is what I suggest:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 1-2 packs after your workout
Animal Omega- 1-2 packs with a meal
Animal M-Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening and 1 pack 30 minutes before you train
Ultra Iso Whey- 2 servings a day

I have used this stack on a cut before and got phenomenal results from it

E knows of what he speaks. This is a very basic, yet comprehensive supplement plan for cutting.

codeezzz
11-06-08, 10:13 am
Thanks fellas started using the Animal products suggested this morning will keep posted over the next 30 days!

codeezzz
11-08-08, 12:42 pm
Ok thursday and friday first 2 days on stack and holy crap I was on fire in the gym. Very excited to see 1st month results. Just a couple of questions...

What do you take and how much on off days?
My workout schedule is quite varried depending on when I work. Sometimes im in the gym at 8-9AM and the sometimes I have to go later bc of work like 4-5pm. What do you suggest my stack should look like on those later training days.

Enforcer
11-10-08, 11:03 am
Ok thursday and friday first 2 days on stack and holy crap I was on fire in the gym. Very excited to see 1st month results. Just a couple of questions...

What do you take and how much on off days?
My workout schedule is quite varried depending on when I work. Sometimes im in the gym at 8-9AM and the sometimes I have to go later bc of work like 4-5pm. What do you suggest my stack should look like on those later training days.

Your stack should stay the same bro no matter what time you train. You'll just have to adjust when you take your supps. What are you currently taking?

codeezzz
11-10-08, 9:30 pm
Your stack should stay the same bro no matter what time you train. You'll just have to adjust when you take your supps. What are you currently taking?

Pak
M-stak
cuts
nitro
flex

Enforcer
11-11-08, 9:10 am
Pak
M-stak
cuts
nitro
flex

Ok so here is what you do:

On training days:
Pak- with breakfast
M-Stak- 45 minutes prior to training (no red pill if you are trainign at night and are sensitive to stims)
Cuts- if you train in the AM- 30 minutes prior to training and then again 4-6 hours later; if you train in the PM- upon awakening and 30 minutes prior to training
Nitro- 1-2 packs postworkout
Flex- before bed

On non-training days:
Pak- with breakfast
M-Stak- mid-day (no red pill if you don't want the stims)
Cuts- upon awakening and then again 4-6 hours later
Nitro- mid morning and mid day
Flex- before bed

Any questions?

codeezzz
11-11-08, 9:53 am
Thank Enforcer really appreciate it!

Enforcer
11-11-08, 9:57 am
Thank Enforcer really appreciate it!

No doubt bro glad I could help

SQUAT or DIE!
11-11-08, 10:43 am
Any questions?

yes, how the hell do you have enough money to buy food and that stack???

Enforcer
11-11-08, 11:03 am

Hahahahah its all about budgeting and finding the chapest prices

SQUAT or DIE!
11-11-08, 11:04 am
Hahahahah its all about budgeting and finding the chapest prices

perhaps i need to look into this budgeting thing once i get some money...

codeezzz
11-11-08, 1:52 pm
Im a restaurant manager so I get free food and can take my meals exaclty when i want and cook exaclty what i want and how i want. All the free chicken breast, fish, veggies, oatmeal, eggs, turkey products I want 5 days a week :). That helps on food costs. Plus I make $53K a year before bonus no kids or wife that helps a bit.

Enforcer
11-11-08, 2:03 pm
Im a restaurant manager so I get free food and can take my meals exaclty when i want and cook exaclty what i want and how i want. All the free chicken breast, fish, veggies, oatmeal, eggs, turkey products I want 5 days a week :). That helps on food costs. Plus I make $53K a year before bonus no kids or wife that helps a bit.

Damn, you think you can get me a job? lol

Iceiktitan
11-11-08, 8:12 pm
My opinion

Take these products with the serving reccomendations on the labels:

Animal Pak- Multivitimin
Animal Test or Animal M-Stack- Muscle Hardness and or overall physique
Animal Cuts- Fat Burner
Torrent- Post-Workout

Things to Drop: Novadex XT, Prolab glutamine

Iceiktitan
11-11-08, 8:16 pm
As Enforcer said it is about budgeting and finding the cheapest prices. Think about things that you buy on a yearly/monthly/weekly/daily basis. Do you really need certain things? If not don't buy them and vouch to add that money towards food and supplementation. You will be surprised how much money you have when you look into the nitty gritty of it. To help you with this I suggest making an excel sheet of all your expenses. That way you can keep track of exactly how much you spend and when you spend it.

Any questions?

"The Animal"