PDA

View Full Version : My 1 Year Anniversary with Animal

Carpe Diem P.T
11-04-08, 3:21 pm
Well its been one of the most beneficial relationships I have had.

I havent cheated on animal and animal hasnt cheated on me, As far as I know. This website and its supps are always there when I need them. Even in the dark hours of the morning when I have some insanely bizarre and random question, the forvm is always there.

I've just started using Pak and have been on Flex and Pump for a good 9 months. I have gotten 15 people on to using the Animal products. Its awesome to see the influx of red and yellow animal tees throughout the gym where I work. People are starting to ask what this animal thing is.

I dont know how i did a work out without Animal Pump and my joint pain is almost 100 percent gone thanks to Flex.

This website is such an invaluable resource for the Iron Elements. Shop around, you wont find better. The knowledge, the comaraderie and the professionalism here is unmatched.

Well thanks for sticking by me Animal and all my Animal brothers. Heres to you all that make this such a successful and enjoyable place to be.

Cheers :)

Brad.W

prowrestler
11-04-08, 4:58 pm
Well its been one of the most beneficial relationships I have had.

I havent cheated on animal and animal hasnt cheated on me, As far as I know. This website and its supps are always there when I need them. Even in the dark hours of the morning when I have some insanely bizarre and random question, the forvm is always there.

I've just started using Pak and have been on Flex and Pump for a good 9 months. I have gotten 15 people on to using the Animal products. Its awesome to see the influx of red and yellow animal tees throughout the gym where I work. People are starting to ask what this animal thing is.

I dont know how i did a work out without Animal Pump and my joint pain is almost 100 percent gone thanks to Flex.

This website is such an invaluable resource for the Iron Elements. Shop around, you wont find better. The knowledge, the comaraderie and the professionalism here is unmatched.

Well thanks for sticking by me Animal and all my Animal brothers. Heres to you all that make this such a successful and enjoyable place to be.

Cheers :)

Brad.W

HAPPY 1 YEAR!

JWLB
11-04-08, 6:56 pm
Awesome post, happy one year Bro!

sodapop
11-04-08, 10:46 pm
Happy 1 year! I'm glad I found (or was referred to - by boom) this place early on. :D

InkdMuscle
11-05-08, 12:36 am
Isnt the one 1year anniverary a tub of Real Gains gift. CONGRATS

js71474
11-05-08, 9:07 am
Happy one year Carpe! You are consistently starting new and great threads and you are always putting in work, you have been a great forvm family member and we are all glad you are here!