PDA

View Full Version : Hairloss and Animal Stak

MACPulse
11-04-08, 4:33 pm
Hi everyone I have a question about stak and was wondering if this product could cause hairloss since it raises your test levels.

Thanks. :)

J Wong
11-04-08, 11:10 pm
No.

Enforcer
11-05-08, 9:08 am
Hi everyone I have a question about stak and was wondering if this product could cause hairloss since it raises your test levels.

Thanks. :)

No, since Animal Stak is no longer a pro-hormone you do not have to worry about hair loss becoming a side effect

MACPulse
11-05-08, 1:44 pm
Hey guys thanks for the replies, just wanted to make sure because I've read on other boards that when you raise your test levels there is a chance of hairloss.

thehawk
11-06-08, 3:34 pm
I actually logged in especially for this matter and I found this thread, I'm on my second can of Animal Stak.
It's true, I feel powerful and good even when I'm done working out, but I noticed some hair loss, my hair looks thin now.

MACPulse
11-07-08, 8:11 am
I've been reading more on Stak. Your hairloss might be just normal shedding......from what I'm reading Stak is not a hormone.

Mr. Dead
11-07-08, 3:01 pm
Plus... More and more studies are showing that male hairloss is more of a result of increased estrogen levels... Especially from the conversion of test to estrogen... And, Animal Stak also includes DHT blockers and aromatase inhibitors to help your body prevent the conversion of testosterone to either estrogen or DHT...