PDA

View Full Version : Buy The Bulk!

Maniak Mack
11-04-08, 4:38 pm
Today, my wife dragged me to Sam’s Club (It’s the same as Cosco for you West Coast Dwellers). I got in there and sort of lost my mind. I think I picked up enough food to last me for the entire winter. I urge all bodybuilders to check out one of those places. Here are some of my shopping stats.

15 Dozen eggs for $21.69
10 Pounds of ground eye for $17.36 (Not including the butcher’s fee)
35 Large Yams for $25.11
A 15 pound case of oatmeal for $20.13
2 10 pound bags for boneless chicken breast for $16.33
10 pound bag of white rice for $8.55
10 pound bag of brown rice for $8.55

Think I’m playing around. Man yall better take advantage of the buy in bulk method. It’s not just for soccer moms any more.

Aggression
11-04-08, 4:51 pm
Today, my wife dragged me to Sam’s Club (It’s the same as Cosco for you West Coast Dwellers). I got in there and sort of lost my mind. I think I picked up enough food to last me for the entire winter. I urge all bodybuilders to check out one of those places. Here are some of my shopping stats.

15 Dozen eggs for $21.69
35 Large Yams for $25.11

Think I’m playing around. Man yall better take advantage of the buy in bulk method. It’s not just for soccer moms any more.

Yeah man welcome to WholeSale Clubs. A shit-ton of us on here buy our stuff at a BJs, Sam's Club, Costco, etc. It definitely pays off to buy the bulk stuff. I go there every weekend and load up.

Maharg
11-04-08, 6:03 pm
lol at my local walmart they sell 10lbs of skinless chicken for 4.97 a bag.

My favorite place to shop is local only to missouri, but it is a true bodybuilders haven. The owner is a former bodybuilder, and he takes care of his own. Food4Less if you ever pass through. Supplements are sold at cost, they have a giant bin full of free shakers, and they sell KC strip steak for 4 bucks a pound. my family spent 50 bucks just on steak last time we went through, and there is only 3 of us.

machineman
11-05-08, 5:37 am
I like the ease of the chicken in a bag, but the only thing I don't like is the sodium content....I will be dropping HUGE coin this weekend at the meat market....I think I may pick up a whole side of beef.....that will last a while!!

On Letting Go
11-05-08, 6:56 am
My family buys a lot from costco. Cant beat the deals there. They also sell fish/flax oil!

wedge
11-05-08, 12:10 pm
Definitely the way to go. I love trying to reconfigure my fridge to fit everything in when I get home.

Aggression
11-05-08, 12:14 pm
Gotta love hittin' those places around lunch time. You can have a free lunch if you stick around long enough haha. They always have samples going on during lunch time.

waugie14
11-05-08, 12:15 pm

15 Dozen eggs for $21.69
35 Large Yams for $25.11

damn dude, my Sams club dont carry brown rice or yams and i never seen ground eye there either...WTF!!

Aggression
11-05-08, 12:26 pm
damn dude, my Sams club dont carry brown rice or yams and i never seen ground eye there either...WTF!!

I go to BJs and they have all that stuff. Yams come in a netted bag, maybe about 8per bag for like $2.50. I have to keep my eyes straight ahead in those stores. I can easily spend 2 hours there, looking at all the good deals they have there.

waugie14
11-05-08, 12:38 pm
lol i hear ya...i love lookin for new stuff to try...and samples :)

Stovall
11-05-08, 6:27 pm
I just got my Sam's club membership the other day. I got sent out of town the next day so I haven't been able to use it yet. Deffinetly looking forward to it though.

codeezzz
11-05-08, 8:45 pm
Sams FTW!