PDA

View Full Version : pak, stak, nitro G, shock therapy

tomislav1024
11-04-08, 5:14 pm
I am training hard last two years, so I decided to try Animal (pak, stak 2, nitro G, shock therapy). Do i need something else or it's OK. also taking whey.

Aggression
11-04-08, 5:23 pm
I am training hard last two years, so I decided to try Animal (pak, stak 2, nitro G, shock therapy). Do i need something else or it's OK. also taking whey.

Needing something else is all up to your needs/goals. Those are all good products to have, but it all comes down to what you want to do, and how much money you're willing to spend. Animal Pak, combined with some protein is a good start. The rest is up to you ...

never_2_big
11-04-08, 5:25 pm

think about grabbin some flex and/or omega as well... teo solid supps that will definately lay your foundations for some solid gains. they are products that should be used whether bulking or cutting.

Shukin
11-04-08, 7:46 pm
TORRENT!
Absolutely, whole heatedly recommend Torrent!

Enforcer
11-05-08, 9:09 am

The only other things I would throw in there is Animal Flex, Animal Omega, and Torrent