PDA

View Full Version : current diet im just wondering what you guys think?

jmoney
11-05-08, 8:29 am
8-10 egg whites and a apple and p/b breakfest

8-10oz chicken brest 1 cup of greenbeans

2 90/10 ground beef patties and 1 med red patato

8-10oz chicken breast 1 cup of greenbeans

2 90/10 ground beef patties and 1 cup of greenbeans

im trying to keep it lean and gain size.. im i just added the red meat it was all chicken before. i train 6 days a week for about 2hrs a day.. my goal is to do a show next year..

im at 270lbs right now.

sodapop
11-05-08, 8:31 am
Damn, now that's a clean diet. Personally, I'd throw in some more veggie variety. But, that's just me. Not sure if it'd be necessary, but I don't know why it wouldn't help.

jmoney
11-05-08, 8:41 am
i just like greenbeans i guess there easy to get down i eat this 6 days a week and have a cheat day every sat. sometimes if im in a pinch and im without my cooler i eat subway but its loaded with turkey so i get my 50grams of protien in. last resort is some grillen c/b's from mcdonalds..

sodapop
11-05-08, 8:50 am
i just like greenbeans i guess there easy to get down i eat this 6 days a week and have a cheat day every sat. sometimes if im in a pinch and im without my cooler i eat subway but its loaded with turkey so i get my 50grams of protien in. last resort is some grillen c/b's from mcdonalds..

Word, I hear ya. I eat a shitload of bananas, more than any other fruit, 'cause they're my favorite fruit.

GJN5002
11-05-08, 9:12 am
8-10 egg whites and a apple and p/b breakfest

8-10oz chicken brest 1 cup of greenbeans

2 90/10 ground beef patties and 1 med red patato

2 90/10 ground beef patties and 1 cup of greenbeans

im trying to keep it lean and gain size.. im i just added the red meat it was all chicken before. i train 6 days a week for about 2hrs a day.. my goal is to do a show next year..

im at 270lbs right now.

I dont think youre eating enough for a 270lb dude, it looks like a cutting diet not a clean bulk. Get some more carb sin there. You have like 40 carbs the whole day and about 300 g protein.

Aggression
11-05-08, 11:45 am
I dont think youre eating enough for a 270lb dude, it looks like a cutting diet not a clean bulk. Get some more carbs in there. You have like 40 carbs the whole day and about 300 g protein.

x2

If you're looking to stay lean and gain size, you need to add a shit-ton of more carbs and protein.

Wolfpack
11-05-08, 3:02 pm
I think a guy your size could handle more carbs, although I'm not sure of your body composition. What kind of training are you doing that takes 2 hours?

jmoney
11-05-08, 7:05 pm
im doin push pull chest tris mon back bi's tues sholders legs wen. then repeat. thats what i was wondering if i should throw some more carbs in i think im gonna going to replace a few meals with patatos instead of green beans.

stumblin54
11-05-08, 9:04 pm
Are you lifting hard for the full two hours? That's a long time to be training hard, your cortisol will be through the roof every time you leave. Try to shave some of that time off. The longest I ever lift for is one hour, no matter what. If I don't finish then I know that I need to speed it up next time, and my punishment for slacking is to not finish the workout. Diet looks awesome though, and if you wondering about other great greens spinach is probably numero uno. Leafy greens are great.

Stumblin

jmoney
11-05-08, 9:19 pm
i kill it for about a hour and 10 to 20 min then a few mins of cardio. thanks for the complement. im doing a show in a year im just gainin size and shit.

J Wong
11-06-08, 2:08 pm
Add some oats and rice in there and you'll be set.

Add some whole eggs too!

jmoney
11-07-08, 6:12 am
thanks guys....