PDA

View Full Version : What you guy think Wendy chili ?

v8ftmfw
11-05-08, 3:19 pm
I talk to one of the lady body building, and she mention about wendy chili, she say large wendy chili have around 300 calorie and low on fat, is good food that you can eat every day, is this true ? im currently stay away from wendy, mc donald, kfc, poppies, but I do want to know if ok to eat wendy chili cause im on bulk up.

Aggression
11-05-08, 3:23 pm
Nutrition Info for a Wendy's Large Chilli:

http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/foods-from-wendys/6821/2

not bad for a bulk if you house 2 of them at once.

GJN5002
11-05-08, 3:31 pm
I like home cooked because I know whats in it but wendys chili isnt too bad. I eat it when Im in a pinch for some grub. If youre bulking go for it. I owuldnt eat it everyday though.

Aggression
11-05-08, 3:33 pm
I like home cooked because I know whats in it but wendys chili isnt too bad. I eat it when Im in a pinch for some grub. If youre bulking go for it. I owuldnt eat it everyday though.

Right on.

v8ftmfw
11-05-08, 3:59 pm
sound good guys, thanks

Aggression
11-05-08, 4:05 pm
Man that chili sounds nice. I might get me one of those lil guys on the way home from work.

prowrestler
11-05-08, 4:07 pm
sounds awsome, just add 3 burgers

TheBassGuy
11-05-08, 4:25 pm
sounds awsome, just add 3 burgers

thats the truth right there.

Aggression
11-05-08, 4:27 pm
thats the truth right there.

Not necessarily. If you throw down 2 large orders of chili, thats 600cals (50pro/65?carbs).

Of course, if its only one thing of chili, burgers are definitely in order.

Lawnmower Man
11-05-08, 4:51 pm
thats one of my favorite fast food meals wendys large chili and a grilled chicken sandwich

v8ftmfw
11-05-08, 5:01 pm
thats one of my favorite fast food meals wendys large chili and a grilled chicken sandwich

Dam you bastard ! now im hungry and on the way to wendy ( I walk their, only 1 min walk ).

futurefreak101
11-05-08, 5:53 pm
lol dude i used to eat wendys chili...there is no way your going to eat 2 larges....there nasty just to look at after eating one...not to mention your gonna have to shit ur brains out after 2 for sure. i would stay away from that shit i think it has alot of sodium made me bloated as fuck...edit i just read the nutriotion facts..sodium is high as fuck..wouldnt go eating 2 of those things everyday.

shizz702
11-05-08, 6:03 pm
Lol a buddy of mine just had chili cook off with some friends, and he decided to buy a bunch of Wendy's chili for the hell of it to see how it would do, and told everyone he cooked it. Well, he came in last and it was deemed the worst, blandest tasting of all.

codeezzz
11-05-08, 6:20 pm
Lol a buddy of mine just had chili cook off with some friends, and he decided to buy a bunch of Wendy's chili for the hell of it to see how it would do, and told everyone he cooked it. Well, he came in last and it was deemed the worst, blandest tasting of all.

LMAO!

shizz702
11-05-08, 6:39 pm
LMAO!

lol yea he was hoping he would at least come in 3rd or so, so he could clown on some people

v8ftmfw
11-06-08, 11:53 am
lol yea he was hoping he would at least come in 3rd or so, so he could clown on some people

LOL

LegendKillerJosh
11-07-08, 11:30 am
That's sound candy. I've only had Wendy's twice in the last 3 days so I could definitely eat it again. 99 cent double stacks and chili. Sure homemade is better, but sometimes you are on the road and haven't eaten for 2 hours, and Wendy's is better than a shake anyday.

gitBig
11-08-08, 11:46 am
I talk to one of the lady body building, and she mention about wendy chili, she say large wendy chili have around 300 calorie and low on fat, is good food that you can eat every day, is this true ? im currently stay away from wendy, mc donald, kfc, poppies, but I do want to know if ok to eat wendy chili cause im on bulk up.

I would just eat a chili and a burger or two. I like to take two burgers at a fast food joint and put them together to make a double, triple or quad. Just use the tops of the buns for the top and bottom of the big burger. The bottoms I throw out. Who needs all that extra white bread, and the bottoms soak up a good chunk of the grease from the burger.

I have tried it with Mc D's double cheez burgers, Burger King Whopper JR's, but it would work with a Wendys burger from the dollar menu too.

SgtFatBoy
11-12-08, 10:08 am
lol dude i used to eat wendys chili...there is no way your going to eat 2 larges....there nasty just to look at after eating one...not to mention your gonna have to shit ur brains out after 2 for sure. i would stay away from that shit i think it has alot of sodium made me bloated as fuck...edit i just read the nutriotion facts..sodium is high as fuck..wouldnt go eating 2 of those things everyday.

Now thats funny shit!!!!

joe-yamma
11-12-08, 1:33 pm
chili is so cheap and easy to make, why bother with Wendy's?

scals
11-12-08, 1:50 pm
When I'm running late for something I a couple of chicken sandwiches with no sauce and 2 of the chili bowls.