PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak/Stak

afxlalune
11-05-08, 9:09 pm
M-stack or Stack with Pump before workout ????

TheBassGuy
11-05-08, 9:11 pm
could go like this

45minpre:stak
30minpre:mstack
20minpre:pump minus stim pill if your sensitive.

just a thought

J-Dawg
11-06-08, 8:47 am

Depends on how many pills you want pre-workout. My take would be to do Pump and Stak 30 or so mins pre-workout and then take M-Stak 3-4 hours before or after the workout (depends on workout time).

Enforcer
11-06-08, 8:56 am

If you can only chose one I would go with Stak to really get that hormone boost prior to a workout

afxlalune
11-06-08, 2:39 pm
45minpre:stak
30minpre:mstack
20minpre:pump
nitro post
30min post torrent

best bicep/tricep training ever next month replace Stack with Test

afxlalune
11-07-08, 4:24 pm
but why in The Off-Season Mass Gaining Stack its say Be sure not to take the Animal Stak at the same time you take the Animal M-Stak. Stagger each. For example, if you train and take the Stak in the morning, take the M-Stak in the afternoon, and vice versa.

afxlalune
11-07-08, 7:50 pm
M-stack make me too hungry in middle of my workout

TheDarkHalf
11-10-08, 10:46 pm
but why in The Off-Season Mass Gaining Stack its say Be sure not to take the Animal Stak at the same time you take the Animal M-Stak. Stagger each. For example, if you train and take the Stak in the morning, take the M-Stak in the afternoon, and vice versa.

M-stack make me too hungry in middle of my workout

Personally, I take Stak before bed. But definitely take m-stak before you lift. If it's making you too hungry - then that meal you eat prior to your WO should be a little bigger or you should run a intra workout drink that will keep you from being hungry until you get home.

Mattman33
11-11-08, 11:47 am
I agree with J-Dawg...

My take would be to do Pump and Stak 30 or so mins pre-workout and then take M-Stak 3-4 hours before or after the workout (depends on workout time).

Just into the end of my first week with this stack. It might be one of the most powerful stacks that I have tried. I know personally I am already getting more out of this than I did running Test and Stak together. Intra-aid and torrent to finish things off....

I would suggest to try it this way if you can...