PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, i decided on my Cutting stack...

DiMattia43
11-06-08, 12:06 am
This is what i came up with..

Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Cuts
Animal Nitro
Animal Max

Cuts... When i wake up - Gym
Nitro - During my workout
Pak and Omega, 1 hour apart - With lunch
Animal Max - after workout
Cuts - before dinner
Flex - at night with A shake

what do you guys think???

J-Dawg
11-06-08, 8:40 am

Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Cuts
Animal Nitro
Animal Max

Cuts - before dinner

The stack looks cool to me bro. It's got your basics included. One thing--you don't have to leave an hour between the Pak and Omega. They can be taken at the same time w/ lunch.

Enforcer
11-06-08, 8:59 am

Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Cuts
Animal Nitro
Animal Max

Cuts - before dinner

Looks solid bro. You don't have to take Omega and Pak and hour apart though. They can be taken at the same time. Also if you can afford it I would throw in a second pack of Nitro somewhere, possibly before or after your workout.

BiG in NYC 823
11-06-08, 10:13 am
Question --

Why Cuts with dinner??

Wouldn't that be cutting it a bit close to bedtime and therefore may have trouble sleeping at night?

Why not take Cuts in the morning and then a little while after lunch (~2-4pm) take your 2nd pack of Cuts?

Aggression
11-06-08, 2:45 pm

Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Cuts
Animal Nitro
Animal Max

Cuts - before dinner

Sounds good bro. Just make sure you take the Cuts on an empty stomach as suggested.

NJC_Manhattan
11-06-08, 2:51 pm
Looks pretty solid... Im a big fan of cuts first thing when I wake up for running, then second before weight trainning like 4-6 hours later.

simpleguy
11-06-08, 3:42 pm
Question --

Why Cuts with dinner??

Wouldn't that be cutting it a bit close to bedtime and therefore may have trouble sleeping at night?

Why not take Cuts in the morning and then a little while after lunch (~2-4pm) take your 2nd pack of Cuts?

x2, though it depends on the individual... for me I know I gotta leave at least 5 hrs between cuts (or pump) and bed-time

DiMattia43
11-07-08, 6:23 pm
x2, though it depends on the individual... for me I know I gotta leave at least 5 hrs between cuts (or pump) and bed-time

i eat dinner say about 5 pm..i do not go to bed untill after 2 Am every night...

but i wlll see how it goes....

i wake up around 10 or so, i will take my 1st pack of cuts then...

DiMattia43
11-07-08, 6:25 pm
Sounds good bro. Just make sure you take the Cuts on an empty stomach as suggested.

yepp.. so when i take cuts, how long till i should eat after taking it?? i have been told 15 mins, 30 minutes...

opinions please...

DiMattia43
11-07-08, 6:28 pm
Looks solid bro. You don't have to take Omega and Pak and hour apart though. They can be taken at the same time. Also if you can afford it I would throw in a second pack of Nitro somewhere, possibly before or after your workout.

thats cool, thanks for letting me know that guys...

so you suggest taking two paks of the nitro??

with doing that, if i take cuts say at 10 am, eat a little something before i workout, gym an hour after i eat, is it cool to take Nitro an hour or so after taking cuts?

DiMattia43
11-07-08, 6:30 pm
Question --

Why Cuts with dinner??

i do not go to bed untill late, after 2 am every night... i work late, so i get home after 11 and i am so wound up for sleep, so taking it before dinner , i should be fine, then again, do not know, i will have to see how it goes..

Thanks

DiMattia43
11-07-08, 6:32 pm
Looks pretty solid... Im a big fan of cuts first thing when I wake up for running, then second before weight trainning like 4-6 hours later.

did u just wake up, pop the cuts and go??? or do u eat before hand?

when i was doing pump or M-stak, i just woke up , took them and went to the gym, always had great workouts...

simpleguy
11-08-08, 6:16 am
i eat dinner say about 5 pm..i do not go to bed untill after 2 Am every night...

but i wlll see how it goes....

i wake up around 10 or so, i will take my 1st pack of cuts then...

so you don't eat for 9 hrs before going to bed... add another 8 or so of sleep and you're spending at least two thirds of your day wasting muscle

sorry bro, cuts ain't gonna do miracles if you don't work on your diet

houseofpain
11-08-08, 10:26 am
did u just wake up, pop the cuts and go??? or do u eat before hand?

when i was doing pump or M-stak, i just woke up , took them and went to the gym, always had great workouts...

I really good method of including cardio and cuts into your cutting program is to take cuts when you wake up immediately and go do some cardio. Do not eat until after cardio. This forces your body to use it's fat storage for energy rather then muscle.

DiMattia43
11-08-08, 12:53 pm
I really good method of including cardio and cuts into your cutting program is to take cuts when you wake up immediately and go do some cardio. Do not eat until after cardio. This forces your body to use it's fat storage for energy rather then muscle.

thanks... i am going to do that, that is how i was going to, but i am going to lift 1st then do cardio...

then more cardio later at night..

Enforcer
11-10-08, 11:01 am
thats cool, thanks for letting me know that guys...

so you suggest taking two paks of the nitro??

with doing that, if i take cuts say at 10 am, eat a little something before i workout, gym an hour after i eat, is it cool to take Nitro an hour or so after taking cuts?

The more EAA's the better bro. Yes, you can take Nitro after you take Cuts prior to training.

houseofpain
11-10-08, 7:33 pm
thanks... i am going to do that, that is how i was going to, but i am going to lift 1st then do cardio...

then more cardio later at night..

I would suggest cardio first thing in the morning, lift at night and follow that up with a second cardio session. Reason being is that you need to eat before you lift, hence ruining the idea of running on an empty stomach. This can't be done after you lift in the morning because you need food to lift.

DiMattia43
11-10-08, 9:10 pm
I would suggest cardio first thing in the morning, lift at night and follow that up with a second cardio session. Reason being is that you need to eat before you lift, hence ruining the idea of running on an empty stomach. This can't be done after you lift in the morning because you need food to lift.

i am not saying eating before a work out isnt a good idea, it is.. And it does or can fuel your workout..

on the other hand, i have had great success waking up, taking a pre-work supplement and hit the gym hard. i have been doing it for a long time that way..

when i was losing weight and just getting back in to it, this is how i did it, and had great results. I had th energy to lift and then do cardio

I take a break once and a while and do not take any supplement before i lift, that is when i would eat before i workout

i wanna lift at night, it is just that with school and work, morning is the best time for me.. Yes i know i can wake up ,eat then wait an hour or so before taking say, Shock-T or Pump..

it just works for me, ya know.....