PDA

View Full Version : Safe? Animal Pak+PUMP+ M stak

jordo
11-06-08, 12:33 am
I recently got off a androgenic-anabolic product (methyl- 1d) 4-5 weeks ago, but just finished a pct product (novedex) this week.

Is it safe to me to start m stak or should I wait 4 weeks without anything in my system?

N. Motta
11-06-08, 1:28 am
i did the same stack as you last winter. you probably will hear that you are in the clear to go ahead and start taking m stak.

however if it were me, i would lay off for a month and just use the minimum. IMO i feel better about not slammin pills down month after month. (aside from foundational supps)

J-Dawg
11-06-08, 8:33 am
I recently got off a androgenic-anabolic product (methyl- 1d) 4-5 weeks ago, but just finished a pct product (novedex) this week.

Is it safe to me to start m stak or should I wait 4 weeks without anything in my system?

As M-Stak is a non-hormonal supplement, it would be fine for you to supplement with it without waiting 4 weeks.

Enforcer
11-06-08, 9:02 am

Since M-Stak is non hormonal and is designed to help with nutrient partitioning it would be fine to start taking it and not wait 4 weeks to start.

jordo
11-06-08, 2:02 pm
Since M-Stak is non hormonal and is designed to help with nutrient partitioning it would be fine to start taking it and not wait 4 weeks to start.

Since M-Stak is non hormonal could it be used as a foundational supplement?

I purchased two cans of M-Stak for a total of 6 weeks, Should I take a week off in between cans?

-- I apologize for the noobish questions.

i did the same stack as you last winter. you probably will hear that you are in the clear to go ahead and start taking m stak.

however if it were me, i would lay off for a month and just use the minimum. IMO i feel better about not slammin pills down month after month. (aside from foundational supps)

Is there a reason you would suggest taking a month off?

If M-Stak is a nutrient partition supplement wouldn't it work best taking without a break, since I still have higher test levels coming off the pct product?

Enforcer
11-06-08, 2:05 pm
Since M-Stak is non hormonal could it be used as a foundational supplement?

I purchased two cans of M-Stak for a total of 6 weeks, Should I take a week off in between cans?

-- I apologize for the noobish questions.

You still want to cycle on and off of M-Stak. Yes, you can use two cans back to back but then I would take about 2 weeks off before starting up again.

jordo
11-06-08, 2:08 pm
You still want to cycle on and off of M-Stak. Yes, you can use two cans back to back but then I would take about 2 weeks off before starting up again.

thank you, i appreciate your quick response. I will let you guys know how it works out for me.

Enforcer
11-06-08, 2:11 pm
thank you, i appreciate your quick response. I will let you guys know how it works out for me.

Sounds good bro, def keep us posted