PDA

View Full Version : The Stak, Pump "Stack"

-Define Your Self-
02-08-07, 9:05 pm
i appoligize in advance if there is something on this already but i looked around first is it ok to take both sups together? should i not take the energy pill in the one or? also has anyone taken the same stack?

G Diesel
02-09-07, 2:57 pm
i appoligize in advance if there is something on this already but i looked around first is it ok to take both sups together? should i not take the energy pill in the one or? also has anyone taken the same stack?

For about 6 weeks I used Pump with Stak 2 preworkout as well as 3 NOX3 tabs... Awesome combo for strength and intense pumps. I left the energy pill in Pump and had improved energy and focus. Peace, G

RedIron 392
02-09-07, 3:17 pm

This is my staple stack for bulking or cutting. I have had great success with it for a old fucker. Take the red pill unless you are training late in the day. You might not be able to get to sleep.

Later

Universal Rep
02-09-07, 3:38 pm

The red pill in the Animal Pump contains the stims...

MightyMouse
02-27-07, 3:20 pm
Starting this stack Thursday and was wondering how to take them. I was thinking MStak 1 Hr before workout without the dark grey pill and Pump 30 min later. Or should I take the Pump 30 prior to workout and MStak 4 hours later?

TheOak_akl
02-27-07, 4:12 pm
Starting this stack Thursday and was wondering how to take them. I was thinking MStak 1 Hr before workout without the dark grey pill and Pump 30 min later. Or should I take the Pump 30 prior to workout and MStak 4 hours later?

There is already a thread on this mightymouse,but to answer your question, take m stak 45 min before workout and take pump about 30 min before workout. If you are worried about the stimulants, then take out the RED pill in the pump. take all the mstak

focused
02-27-07, 4:19 pm
TheOak is right, there are multiple threads, use the search function mightmouse, you'll find more than you think, we gotta try and keep the FORVM clean of multiple threads and save the space.

MightyMouse
02-27-07, 4:22 pm
Thanks for the info, fellas. The searches kept coming up with Stak 2 and Pump not MStak...unless I wasn't paying much attention. Sorry for the repost though, I'll do a more thorough search next time.

Grn92LX
02-27-07, 7:00 pm
I take the M stak appx 45min-1hr before and the Pump 15-20 minutes later.

I honestly can't say I notice much of anything with the red energy pill.

Angst
02-27-07, 9:00 pm
I take M-Stak 45 min. pre-workout and Pump 10 min. pre-workout, I also eat a rice cake and sip grape juice on my way to the gym, it worked for me. But play around with the timing and find out what works best for u

"6"
03-01-07, 7:59 am
The stimulants in both don't really do anything much for me. I can take them at night and still get a good night's sleep. I just take them both at the same time on training days.

vm15
03-22-07, 10:56 pm
What is the correct way of taking this? Is it both on for 3 weeks and than off for a week. Any advice would be great

destructive guns
03-23-07, 11:14 am
Im pretty sure you can contine to use pump day in day out and never have to cycle it, It doesnt say anything on the can about taking any time off when u use it, As for the Stak2 go 3 weeks on and take one week off and continue to go like that. taking one pak a day.
Some advice would be to also add in the Pak if you can get it. Its one of the most important blocks in supplements i think. Gives you everything your body needs in daily vitamine intake plus extra....

Flash419
03-23-07, 11:18 am
Pump and Animal Pak you take everyday... Stak 2 and M-Stak you take for 3 weeks and then take a week off.

vm15
03-30-07, 2:20 pm
And do i take the pump 45 mins before workout and than stak2 30 mins before workout?

JMC
03-30-07, 2:23 pm
And do i take the pump 45 mins before workout and than stak2 30 mins before workout?

My advice follow what's on the can.

I believe in the AOM it is recommended that you can take pump every day as you would pak and flex....

firebeast
06-12-07, 2:12 pm
right now i am working out twice a day. should i take pump for the early training and stak 2 for my lifting later or should i take both for each workout.

firebeast
06-12-07, 5:24 pm
first off i think i initially posted this in the wrong section but didn't know how to remove it. it won't happen again.
anyway, right now i am working out twice a day on most days with physical cardio. i take pump for the first workout and stak 2 for the second. should i keep this stagger or combine for both workouts.

ghost
06-13-07, 12:26 pm
every one is different, and the supplements react differently for everyone...find what works for you, and go from there.

DiMattia43
09-16-08, 9:54 pm
what do you guys think if i took stak 45 minutes be4 i workout and the pump 25 minutes before....

doing them both on empty stomach when i wake up... I like to work out early so, instead of eating breakast and wait an hour or so, then another 45mins for the animal to kick in...

I am taking my weeek off from the stak, so today i woke up and took the animal pump with out eating 1st, waited about a half hour, drank some Real gain and went to the gym..

I felt great and had a good workout...

what do you all think about taking both of them like this??

Thanks...

Phil800101
09-17-08, 4:59 am
Sounds like a plan. I think the timing will work well.

One thing though, do you plan on always drinking the Real Gains after taking the Pump? As I understand, Pump works better if you don't take in any food or shakes in between taking it and hitting the gym.

Gunz1
09-17-08, 9:45 am

One thing though, do you plan on always drinking the Real Gains after taking the Pump? As I understand, Pump works better if you don't take in any food or shakes in between taking it and hitting the gym.

yea man i agree with w my boy right here... drop the real gains it affects with the absorption of pump.. plus i dont think you need to load up on cals immediatly before the workout.. save that for like an hour and a half before then 45 mins later stak then 15 mins later pump

DiMattia43
09-17-08, 10:30 am

i waited about 45 minutes be4 i drank the gains after i took the pump...

so i would be kie taking both of them with out eating anything......?? I always eat up nice after my workout.....

I have been taking both an hour and half after i eat,the have to wait another 45mins for them to kick in ya know?thats 2 hours that i could be working out... but time with school is becming a concern and i just wanna wake up and go to the gym....

DiMattia43
09-17-08, 10:32 am

wasnt sure, i didnt plan on it, thats y i came here to ask....

so u suggesnt just take them and go......

Phil800101
09-17-08, 9:28 pm
Yeah, I would wake up and take the Stak 45 minutes pre-workout, then the Pump about 15-25 minutes later (so about 20-30 minutes before you hit the gym), and then save the Real Gains for after you're done lifting. Taking the Real Gains after the Pump will mess with the absorption, like Gunz said.

DiMattia43
09-17-08, 9:31 pm
Yeah, I would wake up and take the Stak 45 minutes pre-workout, then the Pump about 15-25 minutes later (so about 20-30 minutes before you hit the gym), and then save the Real Gains for after you're done lifting. Taking the Real Gains after the Pump will mess with the absorption, like Gunz said.

Nice, thanks man...

DiMattia43
09-17-08, 9:32 pm

how do i join that Animal barbell club???

Phil800101
09-17-08, 10:09 pm
Nice, thanks man...

No problem.

how do i join that Animal barbell club???

Check out this section, go to the bottom (main part), and see if there's one in your area:

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

This thread is a list of all the chapters and coordinators:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13075

If there is one in your area, check out their thread and see what's up. If not, look into starting up a chapter in your area. Info on how to do that can be found here:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19205

DiMattia43
09-17-08, 10:14 pm
nice, thanks

Phil800101
09-18-08, 2:02 am
nice, thanks

You're welcome!

Enforcer
09-18-08, 10:31 am
what do you guys think if i took stak 45 minutes be4 i workout and the pump 25 minutes before....

doing them both on empty stomach when i wake up... I like to work out early so, instead of eating breakast and wait an hour or so, then another 45mins for the animal to kick in...

I am taking my weeek off from the stak, so today i woke up and took the animal pump with out eating 1st, waited about a half hour, drank some Real gain and went to the gym..

I felt great and had a good workout...

what do you all think about taking both of them like this??

Thanks...

Thats how I do it bro:

Stak- 45 minutes prior to training
Pump- 20 minutes prior to training

Wolverine25
01-03-09, 2:23 am
When using Animal Stak, when do I take it on non training days? Also, how do I stack Stak 2 with Pump?

norrim1
01-03-09, 12:05 pm
When using Animal Stak, when do I take it on non training days? Also, how do I stack Stak 2 with Pump?

On non training days, take Stak on an empty stomach sometime in between meals. When stacking the two together, take Stak 45 minutes before you train and then take Pump 15 or so minutes after that.

Wolverine25
01-06-09, 2:28 pm
thank you. Also, when should I take my pre workout protein shake 20 before I take my stak? So as follow

700pm - Protein shake w/ half scoop of glycomaize
720pm- Stak 2
750 - Pump
810 - gym

Fakey_Ak
04-22-09, 3:50 am
Hey guys. I'm new to the forum and new to this game called live. From what i have gathered I now understand timing in taking the two stack's. My question is I workout at 5am, should I then wake up 4:15 immediately drink stak2 and 4:35 drink pump? Hit the gym get back and eat my first meal of the day then. Will this work?

Fakey_Ak
04-22-09, 9:05 am
Forgot to ask how much fluid need to be consumed before drinking the above mention stack? Also must it b water or juice?

Ben Tactical
05-22-09, 12:06 am
I am totally diggin' the Pak,Stak,Pump stack. I just started my second cycle after the one week break from the first cycle and I have noticed I am stronger, more defined and leaner. I am eager to see what kind of results lie in store the second go around!

ebaydan777
06-05-09, 7:02 pm
I take M-Stak 45 min. pre-workout and Pump 10 min. pre-workout, I also eat a rice cake and sip grape juice on my way to the gym, it worked for me. But play around with the timing and find out what works best for u

is it ok to add stak to this as well?

should the 3 week on and 1 week off cycle be taken for both stak and m-stak if taken at same time or whats best?

murph21
09-22-09, 12:04 am
ive just started my second week on stak and the shits crazy! taking it with pump pre-workout gives me the biggest pumps i have ever had. ive gone up in weight significantly in every exercise. i highly recommend this stack.

Animal Rep
09-22-09, 10:08 am
is it ok to add stak to this as well?

should the 3 week on and 1 week off cycle be taken for both stak and m-stak if taken at same time or whats best?

Yes its ok to add Stak to that.

And yes always do 3 weeks on one week off. If you do two cans that way, take 3-4 weeks off after the second can.