PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak - Final Thoughts

JeremyT
11-06-08, 10:49 am
I just finished my last pack of M-Stak today and wanted to write a little blurb about my honest experience with it.

My starting weight was 135 pounds. At 6'2" that is very lean. I started bulking about 2 months ago, and really have only been hitting the gym hard and consistently for the past few months. I doubt any of you remember but I made a thread a month or so ago about being afraid of the gym. I am happy to report that now, I feel very at home there, and know most of the guys that go. When you go really often you see the same people there all the time, spot them... ect. I started out just taking Pak and Pump. Both are amazing products and I loved them. I had heard nothing but good things about M-stak, and although it may have been early, being the impatient generation that I am, I went out and bought a can of it. I was 148 pounds when I started M-stak three weeks ago.

Though it is stated by the people here in the Forvm and by Animal that it is non-hormonal, I beg to differ in a small way. I have not had one pimple in a year, and since I started taking M-stak I definitely got a few. Also my libido got a huge kick in the ass much to the gf's liking. Call me crazy, but I feel, even indirectly, my hormones were effected.

I did also find that M-stak did some funny things with my stomach from time to time, but that could have been caused by what I was eating, but I did find sometimes it made me a bit gassy, and at the very beginning I had some mild stomach pains, but those were soon forgotten, and moved past. We all gotta make sacrifices eh.

I took M-stak 45 minutes before my workouts, with Pump shortly after(15 min) and then hit the gym a half hour later. I have had some of the best workouts and pumps of my life. The combination made for almost painful pumps, it was amazing.

I have come out the end of the cycle weighing in at 160 pounds even. that is a gain of 12 pounds of lean mass in 3 weeks. If that is not a reason to use this product I have no idea what is. My jeans fit no tighter then they did three weeks ago, but my t-shirts definitely do.

Being forgetful, I forgot to take a before photo to see if there was any noticeable difference, but I'm sure I could take one now if anyone was interested.

Finally, Thanks Animal and all the guys here at the Forvm. You give me great supps, and great inspiration.

Jeremy

MHar
11-06-08, 11:19 am
Hey thanks for posting this. I just started M-Stak 3 days ago. Should be looking forward to great results. I haven't had any noticeable side effects yet, we'll see what happens down the road.

jordo
11-06-08, 1:59 pm
what type of diet are you on?

those are great results..

i ordered two cans of mstak, it should be coming in soon.

JeremyT
11-06-08, 3:02 pm
what type of diet are you on?

those are great results..

i ordered two cans of mstak, it should be coming in soon.

I am bulking as hard as I can. Eating my heart out on good food.

jordo
11-06-08, 5:52 pm
I am bulking as hard as I can. Eating my heart out on good food.

I remember you from my "little guy" post....

I have am doing the same. I have been bulking for 2.5 months now. I started at 152lbs, im not at 165lbs. I ready to see what m-stak will do to me!