PDA

View Full Version : Eastern USA Championships - Come watch

futilekyle
11-06-08, 9:22 pm
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that next Saturday, the 15th, I'll be competing in my first show at the Eastern USA Championships (Teen Division) down in Syosset, NY

Its a huge event, tons of top level competitors and should be a good time.

I'd like to welcome any fellow animals to come cheer me on, my name is Kyle McGowan, I'll be in the older Teen Division.

Thanks

Toni69
11-06-08, 9:34 pm
good luck...I wont be able to attend but I will be following up on you here. best of luck and no matter what happens, you will gain so much from this whole experience. Show prep is NOT for the weak of heart...good luck! and stay positive and focused!

Vinny G
11-06-08, 9:56 pm
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that next Saturday, the 15th, I'll be competing in my first show at the Eastern USA Championships (Teen Division) down in Syosset, NY

Its a huge event, tons of top level competitors and should be a good time.

I'd like to welcome any fellow animals to come cheer me on, my name is Kyle McGowan, I'll be in the older Teen Division.

Thanks

KYLE, GOOD LUCK.

I'LL BE THERE JUDGING THE CONTEST

BY THE WAY, THE SHOW IS IN TRIBECA

futilekyle
11-07-08, 10:10 am
Oh, yea haha thanks Vinny, thats the adress for the famous Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym

Thanks for the support Toni, I'll def be posting the results next Sunday, while I'm cramming my face with double stuffed or mint oreos, I haven't decided which yet haha.

Aggression
11-07-08, 2:49 pm
Good luck bro. Bring the house down.

Big Wides
11-07-08, 3:01 pm
Best of luck to you

futilekyle
11-07-08, 5:02 pm
Thanks you guys

naturalguy
11-09-08, 8:44 am
I will be there to see the night show. Best of luck