PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak vs. Natural Sterol Complex

On Letting Go
11-07-08, 7:45 am
Searched, but couldnt find the answer i was looking for.

I'd like to have a supp on hand in case i reach a plateau during my bulk. Everyone seems to have good results with both Stak & Natural Sterol Complex as natural test boosters, so after comparing the two, i couldnt really make the choice.

If you had to choose one, Stak or Natural Sterol Complex, which would it be, and why?

Thanks

OnLettingGo

AFTazz06
11-07-08, 10:02 am
Just started Natural Sterols this week, so far had great vascularity with it, i can feel that i can do extra sets. already went up 10lbs on my close-grip bench press, and hit an extra set on my shoulder barbell press. so that would be my pick, ive heard it takes about 2 weeks to actually start seeing some results so i'm excited to see how it goes in the coming weeks. give it a try, its pretty price cheap for an awesome product which is a plus today.

Aggression
11-07-08, 2:55 pm

I'd like to have a supp on hand in case i reach a plateau during my bulk. Everyone seems to have good results with both Stak & Natural Sterol Complex as natural test boosters, so after comparing the two, i couldnt really make the choice.

If you had to choose one, Stak or Natural Sterol Complex, which would it be, and why?

Thanks

OnLettingGo

Stak would be a good choice. Stak is a natural hormone booster, and its enhances not only your body's test levels, but it also enhances all of your body's anabolic hormones. Go with Stak brotha.

On Letting Go
11-08-08, 3:53 pm
Thanks guys. If anyone else has an opinion feel free to chime in.

Brick By Brick
11-08-08, 3:54 pm
I've used both, and I felt like I got more jacked with Natural Sterol, but that might just be me. Both are great products, but N. Sterol is a little cheaper. I think you'd do fine either way.

Enforcer
11-10-08, 10:57 am

Thanks

OnLettingGo

I'd go with Stak becuase it has a stronger formula and will give you that great hormone boost prior to training

TheDarkHalf
11-10-08, 10:44 pm
Run them both together and log it

On Letting Go
11-12-08, 6:44 am
Whichever one i choose will be logged in my journey, but its definitely only going to be one. I'll be stacking with Trib and ZMA. As of now, im leaning toward Natural Sterol. If i dont see and gains from it, i'll give stak a try.

AFTazz06
11-12-08, 8:51 am
Whichever one i choose will be logged in my journey, but its definitely only going to be one. I'll be stacking with Trib and ZMA. As of now, im leaning toward Natural Sterol. If i dont see and gains from it, i'll give stak a try.

yeah man go for one only, i see no need to take both, i'm on my second week on NS and ive been pushing more weight. Ive read it takes about 2 weeks for results to come in and it looks like i'm right on schedule.

ghost
11-12-08, 9:22 am
Stak is great, but NSC is good and old school.

not too many people use it, and i get some funny looks when i am picking it up at the supp store, but fukem.... and fukit, get em both.!

dominate77
11-12-08, 10:34 am
i thought NSC was mostly plant sterols.

didn't know it was a testosterone booster?

Stovall
11-12-08, 10:56 am
I started with N Sterol because it was a lower potency that Stak. I made decent gains even though my diet sucked. After I ran 2 cycles I switched to Stak and cleaned my diet up and I went from weighing 210 to 220. I was on a bulk so part of the weight was water and lots of food. Both are great IMO.

On Letting Go
11-12-08, 11:59 am
Damn you guys are makin it hard to decide. With the Natural Sterol, did you guys take all 6 tabs pre-workout? or did you spread them throughout the day?

On Letting Go
11-12-08, 12:44 pm
Also, would Sterol or Stak even be effective in someone at my age (20)?

AFTazz06
11-12-08, 12:53 pm
Damn you guys are makin it hard to decide. With the Natural Sterol, did you guys take all 6 tabs pre-workout? or did you spread them throughout the day?

no spread them out, 2-30mins pre, 2-meal post, 2-with another meal. On non training days i take 2 in the morning with breakfast, 2-with lunch, 2 with dinner.

bdb1513
11-12-08, 1:03 pm
have you looked into animal test? being younger, stak wont work as well as it would it you were...say, 30. i know when i cycled stak it helped, but now i'm on test and seeing much better results. just some food for thought.

Stovall
11-12-08, 1:26 pm
With you being only 20 your test should be pretty high. You may not want to use a test booster right now. I don't know if its true or not but I have heard that taking test boosters too early can have bad effects on natural test production later. Again I might be wrong and if I am someone please let me know so that I don't keep thinking this.

Big Wides
11-12-08, 1:29 pm
Also, would Sterol or Stak even be effective in someone at my age (20)?

I would not do Stak or Test at 20 its not going to do much if anything at all, wait until you reach an older age to start using these products. At 20 stick with the basics and wait to advance your supplimentation until a later date

AFTazz06
11-12-08, 1:29 pm
With you being only 20 your test should be pretty high. You may not want to use a test booster right now. I don't know if its true or not but I have heard that taking test boosters too early can have bad effects on natural test production later. Again I might be wrong and if I am someone please let me know so that I don't keep thinking this.

I believe ur right, and ive heard some say its best to use when ur 30 or 35.

On Letting Go
11-12-08, 1:35 pm
I would not do Stak or Test at 20 its not going to do much if anything at all, wait until you reach an older age to start using these products. At 20 stick with the basics and wait to advance your supplimentation until a later date

Ok so stak has been ruled out. Should i avoid Sterol Complex as well?

NPRamirez
11-12-08, 2:06 pm
Personally, I would. I am your age as well and debated using a test booster just for that extra edge. I eventually decided that it wouldn't be worth it in the long run. As somebody mentioned earlier, young chaps like ourselves have a decent test flow already and trying to boost it more can damage our system. As for the science behind this, i'm clueless. I've decided to wait until i'm about 23 to start on the natural test boosters. Depending on my results then I may wait even longer, just to be safe. Although, I think I remember reading that you are taking ZMAs as well? If not, I would start taking those before bed just to take a more passive approach to keeping your body in an anabolic environment. Beyond that, typical supplements (protein, pak, omega, storm/shock therapy) should suffice. If you do want to take it above and beyond without putting your test production at too much risk (forgive me if you are already taking these) I would suggest checking out Nitro or Pump. Neither touch on hormone modulation.

Just my 2 cents. Keep us updated.

On Letting Go
11-12-08, 2:20 pm
I do use ZMA and will be using Tribulus extract in the next few weeks. The ZMA/Trib combo worked great for me during my last bulk, im looking for another natural supp to add to that stack. Sterol Complex seemed to fit the bill nicely; promotes an anabolic environment, all natural/hormone free and its recommended by a lot of folks on the FORVM. To me, Sterol/ZMA/Trib seems like a pretty good natural stack for 20+ y/o lifter, but i personally would never take it farther than natural products. I know that hormonal supps can have detrimental effects.

Thanks everyone for the help thus far. If anyone has more input, please contribute.

AFTazz06
11-12-08, 2:28 pm
I do use ZMA and will be using Tribulus extract in the next few weeks. The ZMA/Trib combo worked great for me during my last bulk, im looking for another natural supp to add to that stack. Sterol Complex seemed to fit the bill nicely; promotes an anabolic environment, all natural/hormone free and its recommended by a lot of folks on the FORVM. To me, Sterol/ZMA/Trib seems like a pretty good natural stack for 20+ y/o lifter, but i personally would never take it farther than natural products. I know that hormonal supps can have detrimental effects.

Thanks everyone for the help thus far. If anyone has more input, please contribute.

nobody can tell you if that or any stack will work or not, i say just try it out, only you will know if it works, and ofcourse keep us posted.

On Letting Go
11-12-08, 2:39 pm
Im not asking if the stack itself will work. Im only inquiring about Natural Sterols proposed effects and whether or nots its suitable/beneficial for me to take. No matter what i end up stacking, rest assured it will be logged in my journey, but possibly this thread if i end up using sterol complex.

Perhaps this will help. Here are the supps im currently taking;

Whey/Casein
Gainer
Aminos
Creatine
Fish Oil
Flax Oil
Animal Pak
Green Tea ext
Uni-Liver
Glucosamine

Now, beside sterol complex... any suggestions on a supp to add to my upcoming ZMA/Trib stack?

OnLettingGo

On Letting Go
11-14-08, 12:02 pm
I've decided to give Natural Sterol a shot. So my stack will consist of ZMA/Tribulus/Sterol. Would you guys recommend cycling this stack? 3 weeks on/1 week off?

OnLettingGo

On Letting Go
11-19-08, 12:16 pm
Bump for suggestions

TheDarkHalf
11-19-08, 12:22 pm
I've decided to give Natural Sterol a shot. So my stack will consist of ZMA/Tribulus/Sterol. Would you guys recommend cycling this stack? 3 weeks on/1 week off?

OnLettingGo

I would just run them all together until you run out.

Mr. Dead
11-19-08, 12:30 pm
I would consider running Chrysin X... With your body's natural test and the boosting by trib and ZMA, you run a chance of the conversion of test to estrogen...

On Letting Go
11-19-08, 12:34 pm
Maybe im mistaken, but isnt estrogen conversion unprobable when using non-hormonal supplements?

Mr. Dead
11-19-08, 12:39 pm
Maybe im mistaken, but isnt estrogen conversion unprobable when using non-hormonal supplements?

Perhaps I was mistaken... I thought you were going to be taking tribulus, which is a natural test booster... And unused/excess test does convert to estrogen...

On Letting Go
11-19-08, 1:00 pm
I've always been under the impression that Tribulus slightly increases hormone levels, though leaving them in the normal range. I was unaware that non-hormonal supps make you succeptible to gyno.

Mr. Dead
11-19-08, 1:04 pm
I've always been under the impression that Tribulus slightly increases hormone levels, though leaving them in the normal range. I was unaware that non-hormonal supps make you succeptible to gyno.

Depends on dosages and the body's own natural test production... And at your age, your body should be pumping out quite a bit, as is...

loiacanoa
12-11-08, 9:35 pm
I've been told that everybody's estrogen sensitivity is a little different. Someone could be have a lot test in their system and nothing will happen. Someone else could take the same amount and see some side negative effects(gyno). I would wait on the trib until you're older unless if you feel your test levels are low, which at 20 probably aren't. Just my take on it.

Elem Entree
04-19-09, 7:53 am

Thanks

OnLettingGo

I've used the Stak several times over the last year and I know it works well for me. I just got the Iso Stak to link my cycles of Stak. Why not try the Stak and then try a cycle of the Natural Sterol to see how they compare? If you are taking Pak I know BB.com has a combo deal that will save you a few bucks on the Stak. I like finding what works best for me and you really can't tell what is best for you until you do your research and actually try the products. So thats my reccomendation, try a cycle of each. You'll know by mid cycle of the second product which felt better or just how comparable they are.