PDA

View Full Version : Pak... Test... Pump

Joe RocksIt
11-07-08, 2:55 pm
what up!! im new to this site but been using animal going on almost 2 years..Im going to now add test to my suppliments and i have never used it before. I work out in the eveinings around 7 for those who have been taking test or know around what time do you usually take it before workouts and what should i expect as far as gains and when should i start noticing results. thanks brothas...

Aggression
11-07-08, 3:14 pm
what up!! im new to this site but been using animal going on almost 2 years..Im going to now add test to my suppliments and i have never used it before. I work out in the eveinings around 7 for those who have been taking test or know around what time do you usually take it before workouts and what should i expect as far as gains and when should i start noticing results. thanks brothas...

Gains and results all depend upon you bro. Your diet is the biggest factor. Supplements will definitely help you, as long as your diet is in check man. Hope the TEST treats you well, I'll be jumping on that TEST soon enough .....

Joe RocksIt
11-07-08, 3:28 pm
thanks bro i been keeping good as far as diet oat meal egg whites sometimes ill cheat and eat what i shouldnt but i been so strict on myself during summer i think now that winter time is coming up its a good time to gain..what if i was to add cuts to the mix will it make me lose weight while im trying to gain. But i do like having a big but lean look as well. I was taking cuts in the summer and lost the weight i wanted. What do you think. Thanks bro!

Aggression
11-07-08, 3:32 pm
thanks bro i been keeping good as far as diet oat meal egg whites sometimes ill cheat and eat what i shouldnt but i been so strict on myself during summer i think now that winter time is coming up its a good time to gain..what if i was to add cuts to the mix will it make me lose weight while im trying to gain. But i do like having a big but lean look as well. I was taking cuts in the summer and lost the weight i wanted. What do you think. Thanks bro!

IMO I'd stay away from cuts right now. You'd be impeding your bulk. If you want to keep that lean look while bulking, just bulk with clean foods. Yeah you can cheat every once in a while, just not as often, and you'll stay lean. I'm bulking, and eat 7 times a day. Been eating clean all week up until lunch today. That's 29 clean bulk meals. I did BK for lunch. So in 30 total bulk meals, only one was a cheat. I'm staying leaner this bulk too. I'd say eat big but keep it relatively clean, and you'll keep the lean look. Add cuts later on when you're actually trying to diet down, otherwise it'd be a waste.

Joe RocksIt
11-07-08, 3:43 pm
Thanks bro for the advice. If i work out at 7 when should i take test and then pump? I know pump you need on an empty stomach but with test you need to eat should i eat something light or a complete meal what? Maybe just a cup of oatmeal what do you think?

Aggression
11-07-08, 3:53 pm
Thanks bro for the advice. If i work out at 7 when should i take test and then pump? I know pump you need on an empty stomach but with test you need to eat should i eat something light or a complete meal what? Maybe just a cup of oatmeal what do you think?

An hour before you lift, have a meal with protein and good carbs (brown rice, sweet potato). Throw down a serving of TEST with that meal. 40min after your meal, take the Pump. 20min after that, blast the weights. Here's an easy breakdown:

6:00 - Protein/Carb meal with Animal Test
6:40 - Animal Pump
7:00 - GYM

Joe RocksIt
11-07-08, 4:27 pm
thanks bro perfect just what i needed to know. Cant wait to try it just picked it up today!

Aggression
11-07-08, 4:28 pm
Let me know how it goes man. I wanna hear all the details. I'm gonna pick up a can of TEST within a month and see what happens.

Joe RocksIt
11-07-08, 4:54 pm
i will let you know. im sure its worth every penny! !

Joe RocksIt
11-12-08, 9:48 pm
Man what a difference i dont even know how to explain it i know i should see gains soon its only week one ill give you a better update when im done with this first can. When you get this product you wont be sorry bro. Im bout to leave to the gym here in a few when i leave my office... Dont know if you know this answer to this question or maybe someone else does. But i used to take pak twice a day now i changed it to once a day because i now added test. Do you think it will be ok to take twice a day? What do you think? Will it really make a difference?

Let me know how it goes man. I wanna hear all the details. I'm gonna pick up a can of TEST within a month and see what happens.

Enforcer
11-13-08, 8:52 am

I always took Test 1:30 prior to training with my meal. It is a light meal- usually tuna. As long as you train hard and eat properly you will get great results from Test. You will add size and strength as well as have a nice lil libido kick...lol. It will all come down to you bro and how hard you push yourself. The harder you push, the greater your results will be. You will start to feel the effects of Animal test within about 5-6 days.