PDA

View Full Version : tuna tacos

jeff00z28
11-07-08, 6:57 pm
got the idea from deepsquatter.com. i just took a hard taco shell and stuffed it with tuna. make sure the tuna is drained dry. i sprinkled a little bit of oats on it. sometimes i use hot sauce. 20 grams of protein per taco and i can easily eat 3. TRY it.

John-TNS
11-07-08, 7:36 pm
Hmm... I dunno about this one!

Freakshow
11-07-08, 7:41 pm
I do something similar...but I use soft wheat shells and make wraps with tuna. Pretty cheap and effective.

prowrestler
11-07-08, 8:21 pm
ewwww!

i hate tuna

thelunchbox
11-08-08, 12:56 am
it sounds crazy. Im in. I like regular fish tacos so this could be good

jeff00z28
11-08-08, 3:54 am
ewwww!

i hate tuna

since bb all meat tastes boring to me unless its on a sandwich or in chili or something else. i hated tuna but now i dont even taste it as a lot of things i used to hate i eat now no problem. the only thing i cant eat is eggs. when i do i end up eating some weak amount like 2 eggs and not finishing them. i eat tuna for breakfast

Cellerator65
11-08-08, 9:08 am
tuna taco/ fish taco sounds hilarious

prowrestler
11-08-08, 11:36 am
since bb all meat tastes boring to me unless its on a sandwich or in chili or something else. i hated tuna but now i dont even taste it as a lot of things i used to hate i eat now no problem. the only thing i cant eat is eggs. when i do i end up eating some weak amount like 2 eggs and not finishing them. i eat tuna for breakfast

im not a fish man, neither where my parents, its genetic.

i could eat tuna, but i cna eat steak too though!

gitBig
11-08-08, 11:53 am
got the idea from deepsquatter.com. i just took a hard taco shell and stuffed it with tuna. make sure the tuna is drained dry. i sprinkled a little bit of oats on it. sometimes i use hot sauce. 20 grams of protein per taco and i can easily eat 3. TRY it.

In offseason try this one out.

What you will need
I whole wheat tortilla
I can of tuna drained
2 Tbsp of Salsa
Pepper and salt
Some lowfat cheese

1. Mix the tuna and salsa, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Spread over the tortilla
3. Sprinkle on some cheese
4. Cook in oven for 15 mins at 375

That's it a good pizza. I can't believe how much this satisfies my need to munch and crunch on something like thin crust pizza. Solid meal that fills you up too.