PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for a solid stack to build even more mass..

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
11-07-08, 9:30 pm
Sup fellas'? I'll make it short as possible. My stats are 6'0 roughly 270 lbs. I'm looking to create an actual supplement stack to put on as much solid mass as possible as well as keeping the numbers coming in. I'm a powerlifter not a bodybuilder. As of now i've been using:

Daytime supps.
BCAA stack and EAA stack
Pak
GNC wheybolic extreme 60

pre-wo:
pump and shock therapy

intra:
intra-aid(almost out of it) mixed with BCAA stack or EAA stack

post-wo:
either gnc protein, or choco real gains mixed with oats and peanutbutter.

More than likely i'll be adding torrent to the mix again. Just asking for any input from you guys on any Universal/Animal supplements i should include in my routine and/or leave out.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
11-07-08, 9:31 pm
Diet wise, there is no problems. I eat 4-6 whole meals a day with 1-3 shakes inbetween.

Cstlfx
11-07-08, 10:35 pm
The only thing I can really think of is M-Stak at the moment. Everything else is really solid. Aminos, creatine, NO product, protein, vitamins and minerals, thats your basic bulking stack. I'd just continue with it until you hit a serious plateau.

Toni69
11-07-08, 11:43 pm
hi there!

I like your stack and im a huge fan of getting in a overload of aminos as its always worked for me. I used mstak consistently for motnths and it never failed me, neither did N1T and natural sterol complex. All staples in my book! but Im huge on aminos all day, every day. your on the right track so far...consistency and time will tell all...

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
11-07-08, 11:52 pm
hi there!

I like your stack and im a huge fan of getting in a overload of aminos as its always worked for me. I used mstak consistently for motnths and it never failed me, neither did N1T and natural sterol complex. All staples in my book! but Im huge on aminos all day, every day. your on the right track so far...consistency and time will tell all...

Well hello there stranger lol! Yea, i feel like supplement wise im on the right track. But what is your take on creatine? I understand it's a whole another ball park from protein, but I am curious to how to take it, "if at all", and proper timing would be.

Cstlfx
11-08-08, 4:35 pm
hi there!

I forgot about NSC! That'd be another good one to add.

Well hello there stranger lol! Yea, i feel like supplement wise im on the right track. But what is your take on creatine? I understand it's a whole another ball park from protein, but I am curious to how to take it, "if at all", and proper timing would be.

I dont know if that was directed at me, but I'll chime in none the less. There is already creatine in your shock therapy. If you'd like to, add Storm to your Intra-workout drink. You'll have plenty of creatine. Rull of thumb is dont go more than 10 grams, or its a waste. I think Storm and Shock gives you about 7-8 grams. Then on your day(s) off, take Storm so you get the 5 g of creatine.

So, proper timing would be before, during, or after. Basically, it depends on when you feel like taking it. Pump is another option, but if you're taking shock, I wouldnt do Pump as well.

Something many other people recommend is Torrent, which has so much stuff in it. Aminos, proteins, carbs, creatine. So, basically, pick and choose whats right for you.

Enforcer
11-10-08, 10:55 am
Sup fellas'? I'll make it short as possible. My stats are 6'0 roughly 270 lbs. I'm looking to create an actual supplement stack to put on as much solid mass as possible as well as keeping the numbers coming in. I'm a powerlifter not a bodybuilder. As of now i've been using:

Daytime supps.
BCAA stack and EAA stack
Pak
GNC wheybolic extreme 60

pre-wo:
pump and shock therapy

intra:

post-wo:

More than likely i'll be adding torrent to the mix again. Just asking for any input from you guys on any Universal/Animal supplements i should include in my routine and/or leave out.

Looking to grow huh? Let me lay it out for you:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Stak- 1 pack 30 minutes prior to training
Animal Pump- 1 pack 20 minutes prior to training
Animal Flex- 1 pack before bed
IntraAid- 2 scoops during your workout
EAA Stack- 2 serving into your first gallon of water
BCAA Stack- 2 servings into your second gallon of water along with your IntraAid
Torrent- 3 scoops postworkout
Real Gains- 2 servings a day

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
11-10-08, 11:00 am
Looking to grow huh? Let me lay it out for you:

Animal Stak- 1 pack 30 minutes prior to training
BCAA Stack- 2 servings into your second gallon of water along with your IntraAid

that looks like right a long with what i'm planning on doing... not sure yet if i wanna put in stak yet tho.

Enforcer
11-10-08, 11:02 am
that looks like right a long with what i'm planning on doing... not sure yet if i wanna put in stak yet tho.

Great minds think alike bro

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
11-10-08, 11:08 am
Great minds think alike bro

What is your take on stak compared to m-stak? any huge difference between them?

Enforcer
11-10-08, 11:11 am

Pesonally I liek Stak better becuase I like the hormone bost it gives me prior to training. Plus it helped me add even more strength. I like M-Stak as well, but if I had to only chose one I'd go with Stak.

HOCKEY TEMPER
11-10-08, 12:01 pm

Daytime supps.
BCAA stack and EAA stack
Pak
GNC wheybolic extreme 60

pre-wo:
pump and shock therapy

intra:

post-wo:

Looks good. I would probably take the peanut butter out of your post-wo shake as it slows down digestion and after a workout you want that shake being digested immedietely. Do you think the BCAA/EAA stack helps you? I was thinking about purchasing an amino supp yet I feel like it may be a waste as I am bulking currently and getting a lot of aminos from food.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
11-10-08, 3:02 pm
Looks good. I would probably take the peanut butter out of your post-wo shake as it slows down digestion and after a workout you want that shake being digested immedietely. Do you think the BCAA/EAA stack helps you? I was thinking about purchasing an amino supp yet I feel like it may be a waste as I am bulking currently and getting a lot of aminos from food.

The way i view things is, you can never have too much. I'm sure i get a lot of aminos from food, but i want the maximum nutrition possible, so i sip on both stacks throughout the day.
Like enforcer said just put one in the first gallon u drink and the other in the second, cant go wrong there.

Iceiktitan
11-12-08, 8:24 pm
Animal M-Stak / Stak- 1 pack 30 minutes prior to training
*If you go with M-Stak remember that it contains stimulants. If you are caffeine sensitive, you might not want to combine the two.
[Quote]Lookin for a solid stack to build even more mass..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daytime supps.
BCAA stack and EAA stack
Pak
GNC wheybolic extreme 60

pre-wo:
pump and shock therapy

intra:

post-wo:

Animal Stak/Animal M-Stak:Animal M-Stack contains 500 mg of an Energy Complex/ Stak itself does not. Both help with hormone boosts before training.

Enforcer is very wise and has been in the game for a long time. The advice given is from a top notch person.

Like enforcer said just put one in the first gallon u drink and the other in the second, cant go wrong there.

ghost
11-13-08, 8:43 am
Diet wise, there is no problems. I eat 4-6 whole meals a day with 1-3 shakes inbetween.

only 4-6 meals? increase that to around 8-10...... increase your caloric intake, train heavier than ever before, and be utterly relentless about it all.

Enforcer
11-13-08, 8:44 am

It's also a nice lil change up from drinking plain water all of the time

Enforcer
11-13-08, 8:46 am
[Quoted from Enforcer and a few things changed by myself]
Animal M-Stak / Stak- 1 pack 30 minutes prior to training
*If you go with M-Stak remember that it contains stimulants. If you are caffeine sensitive, you might not want to combine the two.

Enforcer is very wise and has been in the game for a long time. The advice given is from a top notch person.

Thanx bro, I greatly appreciate the shot out

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
11-13-08, 9:16 am
only 4-6 meals? increase that to around 8-10...... increase your caloric intake, train heavier than ever before, and be utterly relentless about it all.

i dont eat 8-10 small meals...my body works better off of 4-6 mayb 7 if im lucky BIG meals... go big or go home, even when it comes to eating lol

ghost
11-13-08, 9:18 am
i dont eat 8-10 small meals...my body works better off of 4-6 mayb 7 if im lucky BIG meals... go big or go home, even when it comes to eating lol

i wasnt talking about small meals... im talking about big meals.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
11-13-08, 10:10 am
i wasnt talking about small meals... im talking about big meals.

my mistake bro, because of my schedule with work and what not, its a bit difficult for me to eat at the times i have planned out, (emergency situations at work, it gets pretty hectic), but there should be no reason i can't fit a few more meals in.

But that will all be starting around february after my first meet. I plan to compete in the 275 class and right now mhy weight is abt 273.