PDA

View Full Version : Pump/M-stak

celtickc86
11-08-08, 1:18 pm
Anyone have experience with this stack that can give me some feedback?

sportsfan4110
11-08-08, 7:04 pm
This may help!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=390&highlight=M-Stak+Pump

Enforcer
11-10-08, 10:52 am
Anyone have experience with this stack that can give me some feedback?

I have used the two together in the past and got great results from it. I put on lean muslce mass as well as had crazy vacularity going and pumps while training. I could really feel the energy boost prior to training with both M-Stak and Pump. M-Stak also gave me that hunger feeling that many others have experienced as well. All in in all I loved the two products and will def. use them again in my arsenal very soon.

jordo
11-11-08, 3:47 pm
Im on day two of a M-Stak+Pump.

I have tryed a pump sample in the past, and I noticed a difference the 1st time I used it. Pump 30 mins before workout, gives me more then enough energy to finish my workout. Lately I have been doing a few extra sets. I am very pleased with pump. Very easy to take, and I notice the difference.

M-Stak on the other hand, I'll report feedback when Im done with my 1st can. Going to do a 2 can (3week, 1 off, then 3 week again). I am hoping for a modest 10lb gain throughout the 6 weeks. I feel the 10lbs is achievable given I have become more aware of the food im eating. I always get at least 3k calories a day, even on off days. Im 165lbs right now.

So far, pump is amazing stuff.

M-Stak = Still in the air, but will report back in 3 weeks.

Gilly44
11-12-08, 1:32 am
Started 2nd 21 day cycle of Pump/MStak stack monday. So far after 1, 21 day cycle (plus 7 days on only pump) I can say without a doubt this stack (along with Torrent PW) is the shit. My pumps are freaky and my workouts have been going longer and longer. I hold my pumps longer through out the day also. Strength is up, intensity is up, and the best thing to me is no matter how intense the workout, I'll ready the next day with zero last workout hangover like i used to get on other supps. Animal is no joke!

Stat's of my stack;
starting weight>279
30 days later while on a clean Bulk (300g pro/150g carb) weight>293