PDA

View Full Version : Getting Cut

getnfitover40
11-08-08, 1:50 pm
What up ANIMALS.... I am over 40 and still would like to shed another 10lbs. Besides following a strict diet and stepping up my cardio does anyone having any suggestions regarding supplements

codeezzz
11-08-08, 10:54 pm
Im taking:
Cuts
M-stak
pak
nitro
flex
only been on for 2 days but wow if those 2 days in the gym speak for how the next 3 weeks are going to go that would be the stak i suggest. but im sure more experienced peeps will chime in real soon!

MojoMike36
11-09-08, 8:12 pm
Take Animal Test with the basics.

Older fellas can shed weight like buttah on Test with even a half decent diet. Animal Test not only has testosterone potentiating properties in it but all sorts of other properties that increase weight loss and energy. On top of all that you'll make great strength gains in the gym. In short for an older animal, it'll be amazing.

The properties of Animal Test are sound. You'll be safe, healthy, and have crazy libido. Its all win. God I sound like a salesmen right now, but seriously the stuff was nuts when I took it.

Pair it with a great diet and an awesome training plan and you'll be beyond those ten pounds in no time.

Enforcer
11-10-08, 10:49 am
What up ANIMALS.... I am over 40 and still would like to shed another 10lbs. Besides following a strict diet and stepping up my cardio does anyone having any suggestions regarding supplements

Here is what I would pick up bro:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 1-2 packs after your workout
Animal Omega- 1-2 packs with a meal
Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening and 1 pack 30 minutes before you train
BCAA Stack- 2 servings a day