PDA

View Full Version : a lonely saturday morning

futurefreak101
11-08-08, 7:29 pm
its raining out fuck. i got shit to do im tired. i gotta hit the gym its deadlift day and day to work on my lagging body parts...calves...forearms..and rear delts...fuck it get it done...i step into the gym...not a single person in sight...rack on a 2 45s on the bar...rep out 20...4 45s...rep out 15....6 45s rep out 12...2 more sets..making my way up to 445...at this point the gym is filled with blood curdling fucking screams of a man with determination power and fucking will (me) look around again not a person in sight...fucking pulling 445 from the floor gotta do another set...why do i put myself through this...perserverance is all i know shut the fuck up and do it....damn i still gotta bring up my lagging bodyparts...hit the behind the neck reverse flies...meathooks....time do hit up the forearms....bang em out...fuck my calves are small as shit...squeeze squeeze seated calf raise...im done...i look around im fucking by myself...still...strange..where the fuck are all the kids who wanna get big...i seen them during the week working on there arms and chest...but fuck ...where are they today..must of hit the clubs hard last nite....at this time i realize

i am
FUCKING ANIMAL
kinda gay i kno but i got bored.plus it really did happen exactly like this today hah

shizz702
11-08-08, 7:55 pm
I can relate with what you're saying bro. And I got respect for you for getting in there and pulling hard and heavy like that on a Saturday morning like that.

Funny how the others were in there hitting chest and arms earlier that week but you're the only one there Saturday morning deadlifting eh? That's the kind of shit that seperates the beach boys that only bench and curl from the ANIMALS!

futurefreak101
11-08-08, 7:59 pm
I can relate with what you're saying bro. And I got respect for you for getting in there and pulling hard and heavy like that on a Saturday morning like that.

Funny how the others were in there hitting chest and arms earlier that week but you're the only one there Saturday morning deadlifting eh? That's the kind of shit that seperates the beach boys that only bench and curl from the ANIMALS!

hahah definately ...to bad i never seen a single person deadlift or squat in my gym ever (serious) haha i dont kno when my day is gonna come when im gonna meet some hardcore dudes.

shizz702
11-08-08, 8:11 pm
hahah definately ...to bad i never seen a single person deadlift or squat in my gym ever (serious) haha i dont kno when my day is gonna come when im gonna meet some hardcore dudes.

LOL you're serious? The two most productive lifts people could be doing yet no one does them?! Oh well you just keep squatting and pulling and get your huge on bro while everyone else stays small lol!

Feel The Power
11-08-08, 8:16 pm
I lifted early this AM too and I was the only person in the gym.. it was cold as fuck and snow flurries here.. I didn't see a single person until I was finished and getting ready to leave. Their is an eerie calm about the cold weather, cold gym, and cold steel. You need to start the fire!! Sounds like you had a productive workout, I did as well. Good post!!

machineman
11-08-08, 8:17 pm
such is my training, bro! NO ONE deads and I have only seen 1 person squat and that was ONCE.....I only wish the Y was empty while I was there.....

futurefreak101
11-08-08, 8:20 pm
such is my training, bro! NO ONE deads and I have only seen 1 person squat and that was ONCE.....I only wish the Y was empty while I was there.....

i dont think anyone in my gym even knows what a deadlift is..they just know like bench curl and shoulders...but yea..i seen people squat but on smith and only going 1/4 of the way down.....packing on like 4 plates each side. the squat rack at my gym is like a sacred rack lol im like the only one who puts that fucker to good use.

Feel The Power
11-08-08, 8:24 pm
I've seen a few deadlift, but NONE at my gym have done free weight squat that I have ever seen, besides me of course. ROCK BOTTOM!!!

shizz702
11-08-08, 8:31 pm
What a shame, but hey at least your racks are always available right?!

Feel The Power
11-08-08, 8:41 pm
very true

futurefreak101
11-08-08, 8:46 pm

hahah yea good thing cause i use it for alot of shit haha.

shizz702
11-08-08, 8:58 pm
very true

hahah yea good thing cause i use it for alot of shit haha.

LOL I remember when I use to train at a commercial gym I used to get so mad when I'd see lames curling in the squat rack! Shit that's one of the reasons I set myself up a home gym and got my own power rack lol.

Against The Grain
11-09-08, 1:47 am
Squat rack for curling, i have seen that shit way too many times!

Danb21
11-09-08, 4:24 am
Thats good stuff man, f*ck it if it sounds gay to some.. you sound like you tore some shit up.

simpleguy
11-09-08, 4:39 am
for the last 16 months or so saturday mornings have always been my favourites: leg day

Psycho77
11-09-08, 5:32 am
I love saturday mornings. no one is ever in the gym, most went partying way to hard on friday night. I can catch up on some lagging body parts and have my grub and come back for another session and my weights and machines will still be setup just as hoe I left em.

The Sun
11-09-08, 5:56 am

haha... hit a nail in the head!

bro - you are just paying your dues, nothing less, nothing more.
ANIMAL

Tiny
11-09-08, 1:57 pm
a certified Freak of Nature. It never changes - as far as the disappointment you can allow yourself to feel at the multitude of wannabes who are nevergonnabes because they just don't have it in them to put themselves through what it takes. BUT there is justice in that you commensurtely get out of this what you put into it. I am so fucking big right now that I impress myself and have to do a double take in the mirror as I get out of the shower - in fact, I am definitely poised to arrive at the upcoming CAGE bigger than I have ever been in my life. It's all because I know what I need to do and I do it - simple as that. Just like the original poster says, you just gotta shut the fuck up and train. The rest of them with all their staring and attempts to look hard, well, they are busters, scrubs, they are clueless and even worse because they have no heart. AND they will still be clueless as they remain unchanged while you blow the fuck up into something they can only fantasize about being. So keep fighting the good fight - keep defying gravity - train intelligently but fearlessly, and wear the Animal icon proudly, and once in awhile when the bastards threaten to get you down, try to remember you aren't alone - you are part of a brotherhood - worldwide - and "we" are all spread out doing the same thing, sweating and bleeding and living it. peace!

J Wong
11-09-08, 4:38 pm
a certified Freak of Nature. It never changes - as far as the disappointment you can allow yourself to feel at the multitude of wannabes who are nevergonnabes because they just don't have it in them to put themselves through what it takes. BUT there is justice in that you commensurtely get out of this what you put into it. I am so fucking big right now that I impress myself and have to do a double take in the mirror as I get out of the shower - in fact, I am definitely poised to arrive at the upcoming CAGE bigger than I have ever been in my life. It's all because I know what I need to do and I do it - simple as that. Just like the original poster says, you just gotta shut the fuck up and train. The rest of them with all their staring and attempts to look hard, well, they are busters, scrubs, they are clueless and even worse because they have no heart. AND they will still be clueless as they remain unchanged while you blow the fuck up into something they can only fantasize about being. So keep fighting the good fight - keep defying gravity - train intelligently but fearlessly, and wear the Animal icon proudly, and once in awhile when the bastards threaten to get you down, try to remember you aren't alone - you are part of a brotherhood - worldwide - and "we" are all spread out doing the same thing, sweating and bleeding and living it. peace!

Great post man.

billmd1334
11-10-08, 7:55 am
I'm kinda surprised reading this stuff about Saturday Mornings at everyone's gym. My Saturday Morning starting at about 8am on is completely packed in the gym. If you want to get in and have it nice and empty you gotta wait til about Mid-Afternoon.

Dingo
11-10-08, 10:05 am
its raining out fuck. i got shit to do im tired. i gotta hit the gym its deadlift day and day to work on my lagging body parts...calves...forearms..and rear delts...fuck it get it done...i step into the gym...not a single person in sight...rack on a 2 45s on the bar...rep out 20...4 45s...rep out 15....6 45s rep out 12...2 more sets..making my way up to 445...at this point the gym is filled with blood curdling fucking screams of a man with determination power and fucking will (me) look around again not a person in sight...fucking pulling 445 from the floor gotta do another set...why do i put myself through this...perserverance is all i know shut the fuck up and do it....damn i still gotta bring up my lagging bodyparts...hit the behind the neck reverse flies...meathooks....time do hit up the forearms....bang em out...fuck my calves are small as shit...squeeze squeeze seated calf raise...im done...i look around im fucking by myself...still...strange..where the fuck are all the kids who wanna get big...i seen them during the week working on there arms and chest...but fuck ...where are they today..must of hit the clubs hard last nite....at this time i realize

i am
FUCKING ANIMAL
kinda gay i kno but i got bored.plus it really did happen exactly like this today hah

good post bro, its the same way in my gym, except it starts friday night.

IRN-NML
11-12-08, 9:59 am
its raining out fuck. i got shit to do im tired. i gotta hit the gym its deadlift day and day to work on my lagging body parts...calves...forearms..and rear delts...fuck it get it done...i step into the gym...not a single person in sight..

why do i put myself through this...perserverance is all i know shut the fuck up and do it.......i look around im fucking by myself...still...strange..

where the fuck are all the kids who wanna get big...i seen them during the week working on there arms and chest...but fuck ...where are they today..must of hit the clubs hard last nite....at this time i realize

i am
FUCKING ANIMAL

Excellent post. Doesn't matter where THEY are. You know where you are and WHY you are! Betting there's a long iron road in front of you; embrace it, push on and don't stop!