PDA

View Full Version : Big Ups to BazookaJoe

Enforcer
11-10-08, 10:37 am
This past Saturday my boy Joey took 4th in the Light Heavies in both the NJ Championships and Suburban Championships. NG and myself were both at the show and had an Animal table set up. Personally I feel he got fucked and should have taken 3rd but what can you do. It was hands down the hardest class on stage. They had to do multiple call outs in order to make comparisons. Each of the top four winners were only separated by one or two points. Much respect goes out to my boy Joey and I know he will continue to do damage and make a name for himself amongst the ranks. You can check out the pics here:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1298

Joey will also be competing in the Eastern USA's this Saturday 11/15/08 at the Tribecca Arts Center in Manhattan, NY.

Hollow
11-10-08, 10:45 am
Congratulations Bazookajoe!!! Wishing you the best at the Eastern USA's!

zanderfever
11-10-08, 10:49 am
Looking good, Joe. It was definitely a tight class. Can't wait to see whats going to happen in the Eastern USAs.

musclealchemist
11-10-08, 11:05 am
awesome job joe, i agree, you looked amazing and should have gotten 3rd.

InkdMuscle
11-10-08, 12:42 pm
Congrats Joe. You look'd amazing in those photos. keep it up, i wish ya the best on ur upcoming show.

bdb1513
11-10-08, 12:55 pm
great job Joe...you looked good brotha.

newbreed
11-10-08, 3:48 pm
You were good bro. Keep your head high.

naturalguy
11-10-08, 4:07 pm
Joey is the man, widest guy in his class. We will be there at the Easterns to support him.

Joey D
11-10-08, 4:11 pm
Hey Joe,

Good job my friend!! You looked awesome. Congrat's.

Joey D

deanna7272
11-10-08, 4:15 pm
Great job, Joe!!! Congrats!!!

BigAnt
11-10-08, 9:32 pm
GREAT SHOWING...MUCH IMPROVED FROM LAST YEAR...Agreed, from the pics, should of placed higher...!

BazookaJoe
11-11-08, 1:42 am
first off,
i would like to thank everyone for their support. enforcer, this was a surprise to see that you posted this thread, nearly brought me to tears my big little bro. it means A LOT to see people actually give a fuck. all of the animal guys have been great, through the ABC's and all, from vinny breaking me down in NYC, to NG, Enforcer Gdeisel, joey D, and big ant being supportive, if theres anything i can do for anyone let me know, and yes i do talk (a lot when i'm not dieting) so u can approach me at the ABC's i'm not a dick contrary to popular belief. lol... just gonna regroup a lil, and see if i can tighting up a little for the easterns, and hopefully place.

see you guys there!

Enforcer
11-11-08, 8:41 am
first off,
i would like to thank everyone for their support. enforcer, this was a surprise to see that you posted this thread, nearly brought me to tears my big little bro. it means A LOT to see people actually give a fuck. all of the animal guys have been great, through the ABC's and all, from vinny breaking me down in NYC, to NG, Enforcer Gdeisel, joey D, and big ant being supportive, if theres anything i can do for anyone let me know, and yes i do talk (a lot when i'm not dieting) so u can approach me at the ABC's i'm not a dick contrary to popular belief. lol... just gonna regroup a lil, and see if i can tighting up a little for the easterns, and hopefully place.

see you guys there!

No doubt bro. Got to show love to my fellow brother. Thats what Animal is all about- the brotherhood. We are here to support one another through the good times and the bad. And this is true Joey does talk alot, just not when hes dieting, fuckin kid is like a zombie and if you think its hard in person, try talking to him on the phone...lol jk bro. But in all seriousness much respect goes out to you and I wish you the best of luck on Saturday.

Stovall
11-11-08, 9:07 am
Joe, you had the best back hands down. Just with that I believe you should have placed higher. You looked great at this show, can't wait to see pics from the next. Good luck bro.