An1malM1nd
11-10-08, 2:23 pm
Hey fellow Animals,

I am going the take on the "Lay of the Land" Cutting Stack:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 2 packs after your workout
Animal Omega- 1 pack with a meal
Animal M-Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Cuts- 1 pack in the morning in between meals and 1 pack 30 minutes before you train
EAA Stack- 1 serving before, during, and after your workout

I am wondering when protein intake should be taken with this schedule, post workout, am etc.

Thanks

-- An1malM1nd

Enforcer
11-10-08, 2:25 pm
Hey fellow Animals,

I am going the take on the "Lay of the Land" Cutting Stack:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 2 packs after your workout
Animal Omega- 1 pack with a meal
Animal M-Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Cuts- 1 pack in the morning in between meals and 1 pack 30 minutes before you train
EAA Stack- 1 serving before, during, and after your workout

I am wondering when protein intake should be taken with this schedule, post workout, am etc.

Thanks

-- An1malM1nd

Hmmm this stack looks very familiar, looks like one wise man came up with it. I'd have a shake after training and before bed

An1malM1nd
11-10-08, 2:28 pm
Hmmm this stack looks very familiar, looks like one wise man came up with it. I'd have a shake after training and before bed

@Enforcer

Yes sir, I took it right out of the Stacks sticky for cutting. Looks pretty good and solid so figured I would give it a go.

For this one though I am going to drop everything else from other supp companies (besides protein) and run a pure Animal Stack

-- An1malM1nd

Enforcer
11-10-08, 2:35 pm
@Enforcer

Yes sir, I took it right out of the Stacks sticky for cutting. Looks pretty good and solid so figured I would give it a go.

For this one though I am going to drop everything else from other supp companies (besides protein) and run a pure Animal Stack

-- An1malM1nd

Good shit bro, def keep us posted

An1malM1nd
11-17-08, 12:16 am
Question about this stak,

I start it tomorrow and was reviewing it and noticed that before workout I will take M-Stak 45min prior and Cuts 30min prior (15 minutes after taking M-Stak). Roughly that will be 700mg of caffeine within 15min of each other.

Is this an ok thing to do?

-- An1malM1nd

Enforcer
11-17-08, 11:31 am
Question about this stak,

I start it tomorrow and was reviewing it and noticed that before workout I will take M-Stak 45min prior and Cuts 30min prior (15 minutes after taking M-Stak). Roughly that will be 700mg of caffeine within 15min of each other.

Is this an ok thing to do?

-- An1malM1nd

First, that won't be 700mg of caffiene. Second, if your body is too sensitive to stims you can just take the red pill our of M-Stak.

An1malM1nd
11-17-08, 11:48 am
@Enforcer

Gotcha MStak says 500mg of the entire Energy Complex not just caffeine. Thanks for the heads up.

As far as stims... I drink coffee before bed to help me sleep :)

An1malM1nd

Enforcer
11-17-08, 11:54 am
@Enforcer

Gotcha MStak says 500mg of the entire Energy Complex not just caffeine. Thanks for the heads up.

As far as stims... I drink coffee before bed to help me sleep :)

An1malM1nd

M-Stak and Cuts both have about 200 mg of caffiene in them