PDA

View Full Version : Night Stack

emuseme
11-10-08, 4:09 pm
I just got off no-xplode (3 weeks, cycling now) and I decided to begin a new stack with animal/universal products sometime this week.

Animal Pump (25 mins before workout)
Animal M-Stak (45 mins before workout)
Universal Torrent
Universal Intra-Aid
Might take ON 100% Whey before bed

I'm on a strict schedule and I can only workout starting at 6pm for about an hour and a half then I eat dinner chow right afterwards. Would that be a solid stack to take with my hours?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Aggression
11-10-08, 4:14 pm
I just got off no-xplode (3 weeks, cycling now) and I decided to begin a new stack with animal/universal products sometime this week.

Animal Pump (25 mins before workout)
Animal M-Stak (45 mins before workout)
Universal Torrent
Universal Intra-Aid
Might take ON 100% Whey before bed

I'm on a strict schedule and I can only workout starting at 6pm for about an hour and a half then I eat dinner chow right afterwards. Would that be a solid stack to take with my hours?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

First, watch what supplements you discuss here. On this board, its Universal/Animal product talk only!

Second, 1.5hrs for a workout is plenty of time to get in a solid workout. From what I understand, you're having a serving of Torrent directly after your workout? And then you're having dinner 30-45min later? If so, thats perfect. As for nighttime, I'd suggest either getting a slower digesting protein, such as Universal's Milk & Egg, or just eat a cup of cottage cheese with 2 scoops peanut butter thrown in.

emuseme
11-10-08, 4:22 pm
First, watch what supplements you discuss here. On this board, its Universal/Animal product talk only!

Second, 1.5hrs for a workout is plenty of time to get in a solid workout. From what I understand, you're having a serving of Torrent directly after your workout? And then you're having dinner 30-45min later? If so, thats perfect. As for nighttime, I'd suggest either getting a slower digesting protein, such as Universal's Milk & Egg, or just eat a cup of cottage cheese with 2 scoops peanut butter thrown in.

Yes for torrent and dinner. I did some research on the products and read many great reviews so I'm going to give it a shot. I understand the red pills can be taken out so I'll be able to sleep, but will the torrent and intra-aid disturb my sleep?

I'll go with the peanut butter. On base here I always have about two round heniz peanut butter for dinner so I'll save those before i hit the rack.

Aggression
11-10-08, 4:34 pm
Yes for torrent and dinner. I did some research on the products and read many great reviews so I'm going to give it a shot. I understand the red pills can be taken out so I'll be able to sleep, but will the torrent and intra-aid disturb my sleep?

I'll go with the peanut butter. On base here I always have about two round heniz peanut butter for dinner so I'll save those before i hit the rack.

The Torrent and Intra-Aid combo will have no effect on your sleep. Neither products contain any stimulants, so you should be fine. I'm currently taking Intra-Aid and Torrent as well, and I love the effects.

emuseme
11-10-08, 4:42 pm
Alright, thanks for the feedback Aggression. I'm looking forward to hit the gym with this stuff.

Thetasteofink69
11-10-08, 9:26 pm
The stack looks good, the only thing I would change is choose a casein protein instead of a whey protein before bed