PDA

View Full Version : Stak2

ram4386
11-10-08, 4:41 pm
Hey again everyone,

I just got my Animal DVD set, and I inside the Back DVD it shows Stak2. Maybe I am too new to the animal lifestyle, but do they still make Stak2, or did they change the name/replace it with something else? Just wondering if this product is still in production.

Thanks

Ryan

TheDarkHalf
11-10-08, 7:43 pm
Hey again everyone,

I just got my Animal DVD set, and I inside the Back DVD it shows Stak2. Maybe I am too new to the animal lifestyle, but do they still make Stak2, or did they change the name/replace it with something else? Just wondering if this product is still in production.

Thanks

Ryan

Stak 2 is the current Animal Stak. Stak originally had to be re-formulated and became stak 2. Now it's Animal Stak.

ram4386
11-10-08, 11:59 pm
Thanks, just had a hard time finding the changes animal products have gone through over the years.

Enforcer
11-11-08, 9:04 am
Hey again everyone,

Thanks

Ryan

Stak 2 originally came out after the original Stak was no loner being produced (it was a former prohormone). Then eventually as time passed the "2" was dropped and became Animal Stak once again. There was no change to the formula, just the drop of the "2" on the label