PDA

View Full Version : Animak Pak with other supplements

abom
11-11-08, 12:10 pm
I have been using Animal Pak now as a base for my muti vitamin for a couple months.

I also have been using a product by Universal Nutrition, Natural Sterol Complex.

On top of that I have been using gnc MassXXX 3 times a day for my protein.

I am a hard gainer and don't usually see much results for size, but I get stronger.

I have tried many products but can't find a good combination. Any recommendations as far as the Natural Sterol Complex, or something I can replace that with?

Thanks for reading!

simpleguy
11-11-08, 12:25 pm
go on with the pak, and since you're a hardgainer, add the m-stak to the mix... some creatine would also help

but above all, it's what you eat, so if you can't gain weight you're just not eating enough

Aggression
11-11-08, 12:27 pm
I have been using Animal Pak now as a base for my muti vitamin for a couple months.

I also have been using a product by Universal Nutrition, Natural Sterol Complex.

On top of that I have been using gnc MassXXX 3 times a day for my protein.

I am a hard gainer and don't usually see much results for size, but I get stronger.

I have tried many products but can't find a good combination. Any recommendations as far as the Natural Sterol Complex, or something I can replace that with?

Thanks for reading!

You need to give us some more info bro before we can help you. It seems that your main question is asking about ways to add some size. What's your diet look like? How old are you? What are your stats bro?

Aggression
11-11-08, 12:28 pm
go on with the pak, and since you're a hardgainer, add the m-stak to the mix... some creatine would also help

but above all, it's what you eat, so if you can't gain weight you're just not eating enough

Right, make sure you're old enough to take the M-stak. Creatine helps, but diet is more than half the battle when gaining size. What do you eat now?

grande_mono
11-11-08, 1:00 pm
if you're not getting bigger....eat more.

Don't look for the supplements to do it alone

Aggression
11-11-08, 1:06 pm

x2

Big Wides
11-11-08, 1:12 pm

On top of that I have been using *** ******* 3 times a day for my protein.

Do you have any other sources of protein besides the gainer? From the sound of your post you are using that as your only means of protein. Food is your answer dude and lots of it. That along with Pak, and a creatine product pre and post workout (Pump pre, Torrent PWO) and give it time you'll be golden

abom
11-11-08, 1:17 pm
I would be the first to admit that I don't eat enough.

I do the protein to supplement diet 3 times a day.
Usually eat oatmeal and toast for breakfast.
Fish or chicken with a pasta/rice and vegetables for lunch and dinner.
Then throughout the day snak on fruits and vegetables along with hard boiled eggs, cheeses and trailmix type stuff.

I take the animal pak in the morning with 2 of the sterol.
2 more sterol at lunch and at dinner.

I hit the gym at least 4-5 times a week, minimizing my cardio.

6'-0" 190 at 31 years old.

I'm not looking for insane gains, but another 10 lbs or so would be nice.

I appreciate the info from you all.

jordo
11-11-08, 3:55 pm

I do the protein to supplement diet 3 times a day.
Usually eat oatmeal and toast for breakfast.
Fish or chicken with a pasta/rice and vegetables for lunch and dinner.
Then throughout the day snak on fruits and vegetables along with hard boiled eggs, cheeses and trailmix type stuff.

I take the animal pak in the morning with 2 of the sterol.
2 more sterol at lunch and at dinner.

I hit the gym at least 4-5 times a week, minimizing my cardio.

6'-0" 190 at 31 years old.

I'm not looking for insane gains, but another 10 lbs or so would be nice.

I appreciate the info from you all.

Figure out how many calories you need. If you said your a hardgainer you could use the 20 cal per lb equation. 3800 calories daily.

Try to count/write down your calories you eat for the day. Do it for 1-2 weeks. It will give you an idea of exactly how much you need to eat each day. I started writing my stuff down when I started bulking. I was only getting maybe 1500 calories without counting.

See if that helps. EAT EAT EAT, and when your done EAT more... Use food as your protein source, and the XXX gainer for a supplement on top of that. that stuff has a crazy amount of calories also (750 calories i believe in one shake).

ghost
11-12-08, 8:59 am

Gotta say man, you already fixed your own problem.. You admitted that you do not eat enough. The fix is right there. EAT MORE. supps are only that, supplements. they supplement your diet and training, and without those in check, they dont do much to help.... get in the calories needed, and then look at supplements.

abom
11-12-08, 11:58 am
If I am taking the animal pak with the NSC, that should be sufficient supplement to gain mass and size shouldn't it.....along with the healthy eating?

ghost
11-12-08, 1:08 pm
If I am taking the animal pak with the NSC, that should be sufficient supplement to gain mass and size shouldn't it.....along with the healthy eating?

with a proper diet and training, yeah.

Aggression
11-12-08, 2:05 pm

With proper diet and training, you'll gain mass and size without supplements. Supplements 'supplement' your diet and training. Meaning it ''adds to a complete thing''. Your diet and training must be completely on point for supplements to show their true effect.

ghost
11-12-08, 2:13 pm
With proper diet and training, you'll gain mass and size without supplements. Supplements 'supplement' your diet and training. Meaning it ''adds to a complete thing''. Your diet and training must be completely on point for supplements to show their true effect.

This... has been stated already in this thread... by me actually.

"Gotta say man, you already fixed your own problem.. You admitted that you do not eat enough. The fix is right there. EAT MORE. supps are only that, supplements. they supplement your diet and training, and without those in check, they dont do much to help.... get in the calories needed, and then look at supplements. "