PDA

View Full Version : As L.e.t.h.a.l. As I Want To Be

jonnydunz
11-11-08, 10:13 pm
Well my fellow Animals its the former one you once new as jonnydunz. the time has come for a change as i have accomplished alot over the year.http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk36/jonnydunz/?action=view&current=100_1066.jpg
http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk36/jonnydunz/?action=view&current=100_0322.jpg
the first pic is where i was around my birthday which was almost a month ago. the second pic of me in the blue t-shirt is where i was a year ago. i will be taking some beginning pics for this new thread as i believe i will be able to take my game to a new level. i want to be the best that i can be and i will be lethal along the way.

i want to make a statement in this lifestyle that some of the best that have come before me as well as those who are doing it big right now. i am a competitive guy and i believe in doing damage in whatever sport that i take part in. i have always been one who has reached a high level of success. i believe in me and my dreams as no one can steal away the faith that i have as far as it goes with accomplishing my dreams. this is going to be a great thread and that is not to say that my last thread was no good, but this one will be one that i feel will push me to the forefront. get ready my fellow Animals as i am about to turn on this L.E.T.H.A.L. fire that will blaze a long trail.

my stats that i am currently are as follows: 6'7" 287lbs 10%BF Bis 19 1/2" Chest 54" Quad 27" Calves R 18" L 19". I know that i will be making some great gains and i will be updating as i go along with numbers as well as pics. i do wish that we had some kind of avatar, but they don't do it here which is cool. well get ready for an exciting journey as i will be doing this real big real soon. Holla.

sodapop
11-11-08, 10:20 pm
Sounds good, man. I'm subbed!

J Wong
11-11-08, 10:27 pm
Also subbed. You're last journey was filled with inspiring posts, and great workouts, and I know this one will be too.

Great transformation by the way, 10% bodyfat at 287 is amazing.

jonnydunz
11-11-08, 11:36 pm
Sounds good, man. I'm subbed!
glad to have you on board man. Holla

Also subbed. You're last journey was filled with inspiring posts, and great workouts, and I know this one will be too.

Great transformation by the way, 10% bodyfat at 287 is amazing.
been working hard my man and i will get the bodyfat down even further. Holla

Firedrake
11-11-08, 11:47 pm
Your transformation certainly has me riveted -- I'm going to sub in and keep an eye on you . . . you're going places!

'drake

Pizzalamp
11-11-08, 11:49 pm
good stuff j!

and as i have said before...damn you are big guy!!!

Hoomgar
11-12-08, 10:04 am
Time to do this!

Hg

js71474
11-12-08, 10:23 am
Congrats on the progress bro! You have come a long way and I look forward to seeing your 'statement'. Definitely subbed here!

jonnydunz
11-12-08, 2:58 pm
Your transformation certainly has me riveted -- I'm going to sub in and keep an eye on you . . . you're going places!

'drake
much appreciate for sure bro. i am going to work harder and smarter than i have ever done in this game. its time to make some big things happen. Holla

good stuff j!

and as i have said before...damn you are big guy!!!
glad to see that you are in the house bro. man i am not the only big dude. you got some size yourself man. much appeciated though with the comps and i will be doing it bigger this time around man, just watch this!!!!!! Holla

Time to do this!

Hg
Hoomgar what is up my man. the old head is trying to make big things happen baby. got to show and prove for the Arnold fo sho. been learning what it takes to get to the next level and now its time. Holla

Congrats on the progress bro! You have come a long way and I look forward to seeing your 'statement'. Definitely subbed here!

thanks my man. i am working hard and smart as i have said, this has been a great journey and now its time to get this down to the science of it. i will be bigger and better, trust my words on this one bro. Holla

Mr. Dead
11-12-08, 3:01 pm
You KNOW I'm in for this!!!

jonnydunz
11-12-08, 3:02 pm
went into the gym on monday and did some damage. hit those shoulders and back,bis and tris. i just felt like getting it on big time and thats what i did. i am not playing around and my body is letting me know with the pain that i feel. i do feel much better today as i could tell that my CNS was worn out. i was alittle bit tired yesterday and this morning, but this afternoon i am feeling pretty good. i did alot of sets and reps with little rest in between and sometimes no rest. it was a great workout and i will be back at it this evening with another killa session. will be getting up some new pics hopefully tonight, so that we can track this progression and this journey in a L.E.T.H.A.L. kind of way. Holla back my people.

Hoomgar
11-12-08, 3:23 pm
I'll be checkin back for those new log starter pics big guy. Hope you find time to fit in some more sleep man. Sleep is where the recovery is at! Helps ya get your big on...

Hg

Factory
11-12-08, 3:29 pm
I'm locked in, looks like it's goanna be a hell of a ride man. Great changes you made in a year bro. And god damn, 287, you're a big mofo. Looks like your rolling on dubs, at least 20" arms...

jonnydunz
11-13-08, 10:28 am
You KNOW I'm in for this!!!
glad to have you on board man for a great time. i will make this one more interesting than my last thread for sure. Holla

I'll be checkin back for those new log starter pics big guy. Hope you find time to fit in some more sleep man. Sleep is where the recovery is at! Helps ya get your big on...

Hg
i will get my sleep on man. its been tough somedays and other days not so bad. sound advice as always from you bro. Holla

I'm locked in, looks like it's goanna be a hell of a ride man. Great changes you made in a year bro. And god damn, 287, you're a big mofo. Looks like your rolling on dubs, at least 20" arms...

man i am trying to get there and beyond bro. man this is going to be a great time man. i will check out your thread as well man because i know that you are doing big things too. Holla.

jonnydunz
11-14-08, 7:57 pm
well i had to change my screen name and start over so i have started a new journey under my new name of LETHAL and i am requesting this thread to be closed. I will see yall at the new journey spot LETHAL As I Wanna Be!!!!!! Holla

Hoomgar
11-14-08, 8:02 pm
I'm in it Jonny.