PDA

View Full Version : Start doing

Danb21
11-12-08, 7:18 am
You know I've been doing a lot of thinking lately... how am I going to get that big, how am I going to lift that heavy of weight, how will I always make sure I have my meals in and food with me. It's not the how part that matters I just need to do it. Looking back I see that I was always looking for a wonder pill or a magical routine that will get me huge in a matter of maybe months or a year. I looked everywhere, asked everyone, and came up empty.

Time went by, my training was good at times... and of course a couple bad weeks. I was looking for changes in my muscles and just not seeing them. How could I be losing the battle if I was putting every thought into it, and analyzing every aspect that could be hindering my gains? Well I will tell you short and simple.... I wasn't doing shit. I wasn't eating the mass amounts of food I planned, I wasn't training like an animal, I was getting stuck at the same weight on exercises not switching it up. When it came down to why I was looking the same it all came together... I knew what to do but I just wasn't doing it.

I've read a couple articles that have opened my eyes, ones that tell you straight up that there is no magical pills or routines to get you huge quick.. or some guy who will tell you exactly how you need to train, eat, and get big from it. I made the mistake, but you don't have to. Stop looking around for a miracle and do what you need to do. Don't miss meals, always train hard, never give up on yourself, because even if you have been slacking off you know now what needs to happen now.

Don't want until tomorrow or the next day or the next week. Start doing it now. We only have one life, what you do in this life determines whether you go down in history as something or nothing. If your dream is to be a monster like mine.. start doing and getting closer to that dream.

Aggression
11-12-08, 10:16 am
You know I've been doing a lot of thinking lately... how am I going to get that big, how am I going to lift that heavy of weight, how will I always make sure I have my meals in and food with me. It's not the how part that matters I just need to do it. Looking back I see that I was always looking for a wonder pill or a magical routine that will get me huge in a matter of maybe months or a year. I looked everywhere, asked everyone, and came up empty.

Time went by, my training was good at times... and of course a couple bad weeks. I was looking for changes in my muscles and just not seeing them. How could I be losing the battle if I was putting every thought into it, and analyzing every aspect that could be hindering my gains? Well I will tell you short and simple.... I wasn't doing shit. I wasn't eating the mass amounts of food I planned, I wasn't training like an animal, I was getting stuck at the same weight on exercises not switching it up. When it came down to why I was looking the same it all came together... I knew what to do but I just wasn't doing it.

I've read a couple articles that have opened my eyes, ones that tell you straight up that there is no magical pills or routines to get you huge quick.. or some guy who will tell you exactly how you need to train, eat, and get big from it. I made the mistake, but you don't have to. Stop looking around for a miracle and do what you need to do. Don't miss meals, always train hard, never give up on yourself, because even if you have been slacking off you know now what needs to happen now.

Don't want until tomorrow or the next day or the next week. Start doing it now. We only have one life, what you do in this life determines whether you go down in history as something or nothing. If your dream is to be a monster like mine.. start doing and getting closer to that dream.

Welcome to the true aspect of bodybuilding

InkdMuscle
11-12-08, 2:04 pm
very well said brotha. time wasted is time u can never get back. but u can make up for it. nice thread.

NPRamirez
11-12-08, 2:13 pm
Very true. I've been there and back. I knew in my heart there was not any type of magical pill, supp or workout regimen that could get me big quick but that doesn't mean at times I didn't wish there were. Eventually, I too realized that if I am hoping for a get-big-quick gig, then i'm in this game for the wrong reason and I gotta shape the fuck up or sit the fuck down. Needless to say, I shaped up.

Aggression
11-12-08, 2:19 pm
I've done my far share of dumb sh*t. I've spending hundreds of dollars on top brand stacks, purchased some roughneck products, sketchy products, and it got me no where. Sure, I gained a few LB's while taking the sh*t, but then it all melted away once I stopped. Years ago I let food be the answer, and what an answer it is. It's amazing how you're body reacts to different types of food. If you really think about it, its amazing to know that by eating a certain amount/type of food, your body can grow upwards and get stronger. The human body's response to food is simply amazing to me.

Psycho77
11-12-08, 9:48 pm
We've all been there. I actually have the, ehem, shortcut-muscles in a syringe sitting in my fridge. A BB friend of mine gave me those. He said it helped him bigtime get huge gains and huge lifts. I wrote down "pussy" on its packaging to remind me of what I am in case I wanna use em. No short cuts for me thanks........this boy is all natural, all hardwork. So Danb21, stop typing and get to the gym and do some work.

Carpe Diem P.T
11-13-08, 12:01 am
carpe diem pretty much sums it up brother. 'seize the day'