PDA

View Full Version : Help with my Cuts stacking.

here4help
11-12-08, 6:28 pm
I am going to be purchasing a can of the Animal Cuts and wanted some opinion about adding something else. I am taking the Cuts in order to help with loosing about 20lbs. I am currently not going to the gym but I do free weight exercises 4days a week, along with a long walk everyday and a 3mile run 4-5days a week. I am really trying to loose the weight right now, but since im doing some working out I wanted to know about adding Creatine Mono or Animal Pump to my day.
What would be the pro's / con's of each and which would you all do ?
I heard that Pump has Nitric Oxide, which shouldn't be taken while on Cuts, correct or no ?
I dont a bunch of cash right now as a college student, so if Creatine is just as good then please be honest and let me know.

*edit* - I also take a Green Tea pill 3times a day, should i leave that out now or can i keep it?

Thanks !

here4help
11-12-08, 8:20 pm
I also looked into Universal's Storm.. would this be a better choice ?

Enforcer
11-13-08, 8:57 am
I am going to be purchasing a can of the Animal Cuts and wanted some opinion about adding something else. I am taking the Cuts in order to help with loosing about 20lbs. I am currently not going to the gym but I do free weight exercises 4days a week, along with a long walk everyday and a 3mile run 4-5days a week. I am really trying to loose the weight right now, but since im doing some working out I wanted to know about adding Creatine Mono or Animal Pump to my day.
What would be the pro's / con's of each and which would you all do ?
I heard that Pump has Nitric Oxide, which shouldn't be taken while on Cuts, correct or no ?
I dont a bunch of cash right now as a college student, so if Creatine is just as good then please be honest and let me know.

*edit* - I also take a Green Tea pill 3times a day, should i leave that out now or can i keep it?

Thanks !

You def can add in Animal Pump with Animal Cuts. Don't fall into the hype that creatine will make you hold water becuase that is just bullshit. Creatine helps pump oxygen into your muscles which helps with their recovery and muscle gains. People think creatine makes you hold water becuase they take products that yes have creatine in them but also have a shit load of sugars. Animal Pump will help give your muscles that nice full look as well as help improve your vascularity. If you want to save some cash and packs, just take Pump on your training days and then on your non training days take a basic creatine powder (3-5 grams) to help keep the creatine in your system.

here4help
11-14-08, 12:10 am
Would adding Storm to my post workout on work-out days be a good idea ?

Enforcer
11-14-08, 8:58 am
Would adding Storm to my post workout on work-out days be a good idea ?

I personally like to take Storm during my workouts. Post workout I stick to a shake and my essential amino acids.