PDA

View Full Version : Storm creatine

TheRealDeal
11-12-08, 11:11 pm
You bros want to feel pumped up all the time?

Use Storm, its hands down the best creatine ever NO QUESTIONS ASKED. I haven't used anything ever like this. I took it two hours ago just to start and test the flavor; Grape is amazing.

The most unbelievable thing by far, is that I haven't trained at all and I have a sick pump in my guns and feel much harder in the legs, chest, biceps and triceps. I cant wait to train chest and back tomorrow to see what kind of pumps and endurance/strength I get!

I will update you guys. This is the best value for creatine, best flavor, and best OTC supp around.

GET SOME.

CreatineSteve
11-12-08, 11:34 pm
awesome man! yeah its dope stuff for sure
look forward to hearin an update on ur chest day!

sanga
11-13-08, 3:18 am
I use Storm every workout.

Enforcer
11-13-08, 8:47 am
You bros want to feel pumped up all the time?

Use Storm, its hands down the best creatine ever NO QUESTIONS ASKED. I haven't used anything ever like this. I took it two hours ago just to start and test the flavor; Grape is amazing.

The most unbelievable thing by far, is that I haven't trained at all and I have a sick pump in my guns and feel much harder in the legs, chest, biceps and triceps. I cant wait to train chest and back tomorrow to see what kind of pumps and endurance/strength I get!

I will update you guys. This is the best value for creatine, best flavor, and best OTC supp around.

GET SOME.

Great feedback bro, I couldn't agree with you any more. I am a huge fan of Storm. Right now I am using it during my workout along with IntraAid. Those two coupled togther provide me with all of the fuel I need to smash the iron day in and day out.