PDA

View Full Version : Question about my Stack.

Factory
11-13-08, 9:01 am
I'm not asking about what I should take, I've got that down, I am just wondering... is there a problem with me taking omega pak flex at the same time? (i drink ~2 galons a day). I've been doing it for a while, and I just saw on another thread ppl saying to take the different supps at different times. just wondering if I'm doing liver damage or something, or if it's just so you don't have to down 30 pills in 2 mins

ghost
11-13-08, 9:08 am
I'm not asking about what I should take, I've got that down, I am just wondering... is there a problem with me taking omega pak flex at the same time? (i drink ~2 galons a day). I've been doing it for a while, and I just saw on another thread ppl saying to take the different supps at different times. just wondering if I'm doing liver damage or something, or if it's just so you don't have to down 30 pills in 2 mins

there is no problem doing that... if it has been working for you, dont change it. at all.

Factory
11-13-08, 9:09 am
cool thanks rcrott, thought it was because of some kind of health issue. thanks for easing my mind.

ghost
11-13-08, 9:10 am
cool thanks rcrott, thought it was because of some kind of health issue. thanks for easing my mind.

no problem man.

Cstlfx
11-13-08, 1:14 pm
I do the same thing. If I take omega with my pak, I dont need to worry about forgetting it.

Enforcer
11-14-08, 9:03 am

No problem in doing that, just a lot of pills to swallow at once. If you can do it, feel free bro