PDA

View Full Version : gaining mass, m-stak and pump

mitchell
11-13-08, 4:24 pm
hi guys im trying to gain a bit more mass before i start cutting im 6ft4 16 1/2 stone im taking m-stack and pump is that ok or do i need to add anything else

sanga
11-13-08, 4:26 pm
Whats your current diet mate?

shizz702
11-13-08, 4:30 pm
Lots of squats, food, and milk.

Thetasteofink69
11-13-08, 5:17 pm
Throw in pak and you're good

Enforcer
11-14-08, 9:02 am
hi guys im trying to gain a bit more mass before i start cutting im 6ft4 16 1/2 stone im taking m-stack and pump is that ok or do i need to add anything else

How old are you bro?

mitchell
11-14-08, 1:31 pm
im 25 years old i consume about 200 grams of protein a day and i eat around 2000 calories a day.do i need a lot more calories than that or is that enough.animal for life

shaneomac
11-14-08, 1:36 pm
IMO i would also take flex for joint support when you try and gain mass you obviously are poundin the weights harder and putting more stress on the joints flex won't help you gain mass but will protect you so you can gain i don't know what your metab is like but mine is pretty hyped i been mass gainin takin m stak and pump with pak and flex and cissus rx (also for joints) and have been consuming 3 to 4 thousand cals (some of those cals are from a weight gainer) i have put on about 10 pounds in 2 months good luck bro

mitchell
11-14-08, 1:43 pm
thanks shaneomac for the advice bro much appreciated just out of interest do you take the red pill in both m-stack and pump together if so did you have a good workout

shaneomac
11-14-08, 1:48 pm
actually i work and go to school so i hit the gym around 7 at night so i throw out the reds in both paks plus im caffine sensitive a cup of coffe gets me amped haha try one see if you feel good then up it and if you get the jitters stick to one you could also try one early on if you do cardio in the early hours and hit the second one before the weights imo just depends on how much caffine you can handle and need but i have read recently that caffine boosts strength good luck

mitchell
11-17-08, 2:32 pm
M-stack And Pump Is A Great Combo But Would Replacing Pump With Shock Therapy Work Well Together

Big Wides
11-17-08, 3:07 pm
M-stack And Pump Is A Great Combo But Would Replacing Pump With Shock Therapy Work Well Together

In my opinion yes.....Shock Therapy is, to me, a powder form of Pump

Hoomgar
11-17-08, 4:29 pm
In my opinion yes.....Shock Therapy is, to me, a powder form of Pump

x2 what BW said. These products are true cousins.

mitchell
11-18-08, 7:31 am
Thanks For Your Advice Fellas I Appreciate It Cheers.