PDA

View Full Version : Bloody shins

daninarmy
11-13-08, 11:50 pm
I feel like i had the right of passage yesterday I got my first bloody shins from deads and man did I fell proud to have them.

Psycho77
11-14-08, 12:13 am
congrats! It hurts twice as much if you have hairy legs.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
11-14-08, 12:14 am
congrats! It hurts twice as much if you have hairy legs.

Hell yea lol, my shins are permanently dented in where the bar hits my shins lol., and i got quite a few gashes that have been healing for the last few weeks lol, FEEL THE STEELL!!!

jeff00z28
11-14-08, 12:33 am
i dont even feel it lulz. pedals to the knees while ridign bmx bikes for years

prowrestler
11-14-08, 12:50 am
never from deads, never bleed from the shins and im goin to set a canadian record in 2009 in my class so i got experience

how have i done it?? i wear pants! duh lol!

ive bleed from the mouth,hands and nose though

BackRowBack
11-14-08, 7:49 am
Nice. My shins are permanently scarred to shit.

shizz702
11-14-08, 8:02 am
Yea I actually got scars on my shins right now lol. I'm gona have to start doing like pro and just wear pants.

Big Wides
11-14-08, 10:31 am
Very nice, my shins are nice and scared up as well, got some new ones last night. I constatnly wear sweatpants when I train and still get them. Which is a good thing since it lets me know that I am holding the bar nice and tight along my body while pulling.

Aggression
11-14-08, 10:44 am
My roommate in college has gashes all over his shins. Dude used to bleed right through his pants when deadlifting. I on the otherhand, never bleed from deads aside from maybe 2-3 times.

pmug0000
11-14-08, 11:02 am
Along with shins my knees get torn up pretty good from deadlifting too. I'm not sure why, I guess just dragging it up? I don't know but they're looking ugly.

prowrestler
11-14-08, 12:27 pm
Along with shins my knees get torn up pretty good from deadlifting too. I'm not sure why, I guess just dragging it up? I don't know but they're looking ugly.

ok, i dont bleed from the shins but i can relate to this one, i did get banged up knees.

i dont know if it was cause of alot of hockey as a young kid, gettin slashed in the shins o what but mine just dont bleed! i thank the nylon pants!

Tiny
11-14-08, 2:05 pm
Yup, my shins are so scarred up that they shine like plastic, no hair will grow there and there are multiple scars all over the place. My shins are usually crusted with blood and scabs quite visable when wearing cargo shorts (which I usually wear just because they are simple and baggy).

prowrestler
11-14-08, 2:30 pm
Yup, my shins are so scarred up that they shine like plastic, no hair will grow there and there are multiple scars all over the place. My shins are usually crusted with blood and scabs quite visable when wearing cargo shorts (which I usually wear just because they are simple and baggy).

ahh, good ol cargo shorts! if i had any calves id be wearing them too!

Ronnie Chop
11-14-08, 10:29 pm
I got tatts from ankle to knee on both legs, so its pants all day for me...

Iceiktitan
11-15-08, 5:58 pm
Seeing blood run down my shins makes me pull harder and want to lift more. Maybe it's the first sign of insanity.....Nah......It's got to be the Animal lifestyle...

daninarmy
11-25-08, 8:43 pm
you bet ANIMAL lifestyle