PDA

View Full Version : 1 Year Anniversary With Animal!!!

Mr. Dead
11-14-08, 12:20 pm
It's been one hell of a year!!! And, in a good way... I've met some of the most awesome people on the planet... Found a place where I feel I truly belong... And have been given some incredible opportunities...

In the past year I've been named the ABC Coordinator for Washington (Seattle)... Competed in my second show... Had access to the coolest Pros on the planet... And, became a Rep for Universal over at bb.com... This year has truly been one of the best (if not THE best) years of my life... I'm very much looking forward to the next year... Lots of things on the horizon... And, I just wanted to take this time to thank Animalpak.com, and all my brothers and sisters here, for everything!!!

Hoomgar
11-14-08, 3:04 pm
Mr. Dead, what can I say? Friendships have been built, muscle has been forged, knowledge has been shared. Changes have happened. It's been a great year!

Congrats my man.

Hg

Giant Killer
11-14-08, 3:20 pm
It's been a good year Deadman! Let's hear it for years to come...

Mr. Dead
11-17-08, 11:38 am
Mr. Dead, what can I say? Friendships have been built, muscle has been forged, knowledge has been shared. Changes have happened. It's been a great year!

Congrats my man.

Hg

It's been a good year Deadman! Let's hear it for years to come...

Thanks, guys!!! It HAS BEEN A KILLER YEAR, and I'm looking forward to MANY more!!!

callme47
11-18-08, 11:24 am
It def has been a great year for animalpak

Ragnar13
11-18-08, 3:22 pm
The best years are still ahead of us bro! It is only going to get better (and bigger)