PDA

View Full Version : L.E.T.H.A.L. As I Wanna Be!!!

LETHAL
11-14-08, 7:48 pm
Well I have to say that it is great to start a new journey and begin anew. Well most of yall will remember me as Jonnydunz. I started on this forum back in Oct 2007 and I have been able to accomplish alot in a years time. Well I know that I have a ways to go and many improvements that I need to make. I want to be one of the best in this lifestyle and with my work ethic, I know that I can achieve this goal. I started this forum last year weighing 320lbs and my bodyfat was over 20%.

I am a tall guy standing at 6'7" and I currently weigh in at 287lbs and 10%BF. As you can see from these pics that I have been able to make some improvements. I do wish to compete one day and I realize that in order to do this, I have to make some major gains. So there is no time to play around with this and it's time to take this to another level. I can say that I have learned alot in this short period of time on this forum and I am still learning.http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk36/jonnydunz/?action=view&current=100_0322.jpg

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk36/jonnydunz/?action=view&current=100_1066.jpg The first pic is me last Oct and the pic of me in the Army shirt is last month before my birthday.

Here are a few more pics of where I have come from.
http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk36/jonnydunz/?action=view&current=100_0765.jpg
http://s276.photobucket.com/albumhttp://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk36/jonnydunz/?action=view&current=jonnydunz8.jpgs/kk36/jonnydunz/?action=view&current=100_0714.jpg
http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk36/jonnydunz/?action=view&current=100_1078.jpg

Well it's time to get it on and time to make this thing happen big time. Right now I am looking to put on more size as well as increase my definition. One thing at a time and that is I will be continuing to lose this bodyfat as it will be better for me in the long run. I don't want to start off with alot of bodyfat and have to lose the fat, so I will begin this process this way.

Well all I can say is get ready for an exciting journey as I will doing some great things as well as speaking my mind on several subjects. I have been through alot in life and I am sure that someone can benefit from what I have been through in life as well as I too can benefit from someone else's wisdom. Yeah this is bodybuilding and this is a lifestyle, but it is a small part of my life. I have alot going on with me being in school right now as well as working a night job. I am making it happen and I will continue to rep the Animal and make a statement in this game. Holla!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoomgar
11-14-08, 8:01 pm
Couldn't you have just asked J-Dawg to change your name for you bro?

I'm in just the same my man.

Hg

LETHAL
11-14-08, 8:09 pm
Couldn't you have just asked J-Dawg to change your name for you bro?

I'm in just the same my man.

Hg

yeah buddy glad to have you on board first my man. been supporting me big time and it means alot. J-Dawg PM box is full and i could not get through so i figured i would just start things over man. Holla

Hoomgar
11-14-08, 8:16 pm
yeah buddy glad to have you on board first my man. been supporting me big time and it means alot. J-Dawg PM box is full and i could not get through so i figured i would just start things over man. Holla

Well time to do it then. You know I got your back for this one and any more to come bro.

~rock on

Hg

rob_in_korea
11-14-08, 8:56 pm
Good luck on your new journey. I like the new user name. I am sure you'll achieve all your goals because we all know that you are one hard working guy.

-Rob

LETHAL
11-16-08, 4:00 pm
Good luck on your new journey. I like the new user name. I am sure you'll achieve all your goals because we all know that you are one hard working guy.

-Rob

much appreciate my man Rob. how is everything going with you my man. any new updates with you looking to aquire a gym. take care man and continue to rep the Animal. Holla

Pizzalamp
11-16-08, 6:28 pm
weird i thought i already replied to this lol
anyways im sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssubbed!!!

rob_in_korea
11-16-08, 6:47 pm
much appreciate my man Rob. how is everything going with you my man. any new updates with you looking to aquire a gym. take care man and continue to rep the Animal. Holla

Everything is going well over here. My wife and I are going to consultant training in Florida for a week at the end of March. I think this will help me in my pursuit to start this gym and also manage it better. How are you and your family doing?

-Rob

LETHAL
11-17-08, 12:12 am
weird i thought i already replied to this lol
anyways im sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssubbed!!!
my bad homie, i had to start a new journey, sorry about the confusion. glad to have you here man. Holla

Everything is going well over here. My wife and I are going to consultant training in Florida for a week at the end of March. I think this will help me in my pursuit to start this gym and also manage it better. How are you and your family doing?

-Rob

sounds like a great idea man in your pursuits. all is well here man and i cant complain. i only have about 2 weeks left with this semester, so i am happy with that. just working hard man to achieve all these goals of mine. Holla

LETHAL
11-17-08, 12:16 am
need to post up the workout that i performed this morning.

incline chest press: 1 warmup, 4sets x 15,12,10,8
incline close grip chest press: 4 sets x 12reps
incline chest flyes: 4setsx 12 reps
db crossovers: 4 sets x 15-20reps
skull crushers: 4 sets x 10-12 reps
1 arm tricep pressdown: 5sets x 12reps on each arm
1 arm tricep kickbacks: 5 sets x 12reps on each arm

Hoomgar
11-17-08, 11:24 am

Way to fry the chest and tri's big man. What was for eats today bro?

Hg

rob_in_korea
11-17-08, 7:39 pm
Looks like a great workout lethal. Keep up the outstanding work...

-Rob

diesel1976
11-17-08, 7:47 pm
Nice work LETHAL!!

Pizzalamp
11-18-08, 11:30 pm
great workout bro!

Firedrake
11-18-08, 11:46 pm

Looks good from California, bro!

LETHAL
11-19-08, 5:30 am
Way to fry the chest and tri's big man. What was for eats today bro?

Hg
thanks man. i am still feeling the effects. man i ate some chicken, noodles and some corn, had some grits,eggs for breakfast.

Looks like a great workout lethal. Keep up the outstanding work...

-Rob
thanks rob.felt like a great workout also.

Nice work LETHAL!!
got to put in the work homie.

great workout bro!
you know i get down Grant!!!!

Looks good from California, bro!

good look drake, putting in the work man and making it happen.

well yesterday was a rest day and i needed it as i have been putting in some very hard work in the gym lately. this is what you have to do to get the next level. i am pushing myself unlike anyother time that i have worked out. i did some squats and i am still paying the price on that one. i did 7sets for squats after i warmed up my quad on the leg extension. been trying to stretch my legs as often as possible. put in a great workout with shoulders that i will post up later on today.

i will be back at it today hitting back,bis and some hamstring work along with some calve and abs. cardio will be done as well as i seek to lower this bodyfat. well thats all for now, i am at work right now and its 4:26am. i am tired as hell and i still got to go to classes at 7:30am. i got to get me a nap in so that i can be somewhat normal alittle later today. Holla

Hoomgar
11-19-08, 8:49 am
thanks man. i am still feeling the effects. man i ate some chicken, noodles and some corn, had some grits,eggs for breakfast.

I love me some grits! Pour Sausage gravy in them ;)

LETHAL
11-19-08, 10:53 pm
today was another rest day as i am still recovering from my previous workout. i feel pretty good right now as the pains are beginning to subside. i am excited at the fact that this i my last full week of classes. i did very well on my test that i had on monday and tuesday as i got all A's on all of them, so i am still on point to finish this semester with a 4.0 avg.

been just reading alot about different things regarding training and keeping up with whats going on in the land of bodybuilding for the most part. i feel that i will be ready for the Arnold as i have said a few times here. i am sure most of those who are going will bring their very best up in Ohio. i am filling out nicely and i am still losing bodyfat as i noticed more definition in my lower leg development.

i am finally able to do full squats with the bar again so that has me excited as i have not experienced any back pain or knee pain. i have watched alot of videos on squatting, so that i could do this excercise with the right form. it helped alot that i did bodyweight squats as this has given me a great foundation in which to build. i am noticing that my strength in my quads are improving rather quickly which again has me excited. so i will continue to put more and more weight on the bar as my time progresses. i started off with some light weight so that i could access pain tolerance as well as good form. well i was able to get up to 185 for 10 reps with no problem, so i will be looking to push up to 225 and beyond in the next few sessions of legs. got to get these legs on par with my upper body which is thickening out nicely.

one guy said to me that i look fuller and he could see my separtion coming out really good in my back, so that is a good thing too. shoulders are getting huge as well as my bis/tris. forearms are gaing size as well and all i can do is continue on my program that is working for me and continue to push myself even harder with safety of course. well that is my current update as i will be back in the gym definetly tomorrow hitting some shoulders and back, should be a great session. Holla

Hoomgar
11-20-08, 10:31 am
Good stuff bro. Reading up is good mind food man. Glad to hear you are smokin your classes too bro. You are on a roll...

Hg

LETHAL
11-20-08, 9:01 pm
Good stuff bro. Reading up is good mind food man. Glad to hear you are smokin your classes too bro. You are on a roll...

Hg

thanks alot man. i am doing the damn thing as best as i can.

LETHAL
11-20-08, 9:08 pm
today i got in the gym and got busy. i hit some legs,calves,shoulders,back. got it done and now i am at work. here is how it went down.

leg press: 2warmups 4sets x 12-15reps
calves: 6sets x 15reps
leg extensions single leg: 6sets x 15reps
shoulder press wide grip: 4 sets x 12,10,8
shoulder press close grip: 4 sets x 12,10,8
upright rows: 4 sets x 10reps
shoulder shrugs: 3 sets x 12reps
bent over row barbell: 4sets x 10,8reps
deads: 4 sets x 12,10
abs cable crunches: 4 sets x 15-20reps

as some of you know i do have a bad back, but i am working smart with it. i have several herniated disk from my days in the military, i proceed with caution with doing my deads and bent over rows. i have to work myself up to some big numbers again and that will come in time as i am not an ego lifter. i do then necessary work and i grow from what i am doing. so i will continue to train smart and lift big because as the great one Ronnie Coleman says,"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder,but nobody wants to lift no HEAVY ASS WEIGHT" well i do and i have to in order to get to the size that i desire. well this is how it went down as i said and i am feeling the effects of this one.well it's time to eat now, so i will be back later on. Holla

Pizzalamp
11-20-08, 9:23 pm
good stuff lethal
glad ya back held out on ya
keep up the great work

diesel1976
11-21-08, 2:31 am
Nice workout bro. Back problems are a bitch, but you are doing it smart and youll get your numbers back where you want em

LETHAL
11-21-08, 2:35 am
good stuff lethal
glad ya back held out on ya
keep up the great work
uknow it grant. back is good and i am still moving around pretty good except my legs are sore.

Nice workout bro. Back problems are a bitch, but you are doing it smart and youll get your numbers back where you want em

numbers come with being smart and training properly. i don't worry too much about it because muscle memory always kick in and then it will really be on.

rob_in_korea
11-21-08, 4:52 am
Wow, nice big ass workout Lethal.

-Rob

John-TNS
11-22-08, 6:12 pm
I found your new journey! Subbed!

Pizzalamp
11-22-08, 10:48 pm
hope the legs are feeling better! u had to be sore for a while!

LETHAL
11-24-08, 9:19 pm
Wow, nice big ass workout Lethal.

-Rob
man that workout wore me out for a few days bro. recovered nicely man and back at it strong.

I found your new journey! Subbed!
glad to see that you are here my man. hope that you enjoy this one.

hope the legs are feeling better! u had to be sore for a while!

legs are feeling better and the recovery period was needed. been eating good and i feel like i am filling out even more.

LETHAL
11-24-08, 9:32 pm
today was a good day after i shook off my tiredness. got to the gym and went to work on the shoulders only today as i decided to do something differently tonight. well here is how it went down.

smith shoulder press wide grip: 2 warmups x 20reps, 5sets x 12,10,8reps
smith shoulder press close grip: 5 sets x 15reps
DB later raises: 5sets x 10-12reps
DB upright rows: 5sets x 10-12reps
DB light weight side later raises: 5sets x 25reps
DB reverse shoulder press: 5sets x20reps
DB light weight front raises: 5 sets x 30 reps

attempted to do some cardio on the treadmil, but the damn thing was not working properly.so i will have to do some ellipetical training for my cardio and bike. need to get more cardio in so that i can continue to cut the fat and tone up even more. Holla

Pizzalamp
11-24-08, 11:48 pm
looking real good j!
uh oh hope u get the treamill fixed!

diesel1976
11-25-08, 12:12 am
today was a good day after i shook off my tiredness. got to the gym and went to work on the shoulders only today as i decided to do something differently tonight. well here is how it went down.

attempted to do some cardio on the treadmil, but the damn thing was not working properly.so i will have to do some ellipetical training for my cardio and bike. need to get more cardio in so that i can continue to cut the fat and tone up even more. Holla

Nice shoulder work bro.

John-TNS
11-25-08, 1:20 am
Nice shoulder workout, your workouts look alot better!

Carpe Diem P.T
11-25-08, 1:34 am
man thats some high reps. bet u were sore after that

LETHAL
11-25-08, 7:48 am
looking real good j!
uh oh hope u get the treamill fixed!
man tell me about it with the treadmill. it should be fixed today, but i have some other options so its all good. i will be getting down with the back today bro.

Nice shoulder work bro.
thanks man.

Nice shoulder workout, your workouts look alot better!
you know i have to always make improvements man. always learning and making the necessary adjustments.

man thats some high reps. bet u were sore after that

man i am feeling it right now as i type, but i will continue to stretch throughout the day to get loose. i have to get loose cause i have to kill my back later today.

Hoomgar
11-25-08, 3:32 pm
Shakin off the tiredness, I hear ya on that bro, get your rest big man! Nice should work...

Hg

Firedrake
11-25-08, 6:32 pm

That's some great looking volume! I understand what you mean about the cardio -- I'm doing an hour every day of the week except leg day. I've been alternating between the treadmill and recumbent bike, but will probably try the elliptical next -- my iPod died, so I'm having trouble staying interested. *grin*

I'm sure your shoulders are feeling it today -- I love shoulder pumps! You just feel so damn w-i-i-ide!

rob_in_korea
11-26-08, 4:04 am
Looks like you had another solid workout Lethal. Keep up the great work.

-Rob

The Sun
11-26-08, 4:21 am
subbed, looks promising and you look BIG in those pics.

LETHAL
12-01-08, 6:36 pm
been on alittle vacation of sorts as i am about to finish this semester. will be back posting tonight with my workouts and some updates. Holla

Mr. Dead
12-01-08, 6:38 pm
been on alittle vacation of sorts as i am about to finish this semester. will be back posting tonight with my workouts and some updates. Holla

I'll be watchin' for it!!!

John-TNS
12-01-08, 11:01 pm

I am tuned in awaiting the results bro!

LETHAL
12-01-08, 11:26 pm
here is my last workout for back.

deads: warmup 2sets x 15reps, 4sets x 12,10,8
bent over rows: 4sets x 12,10,8
rear peck deck: 4sets x 12,10
lat pulldowns: 4sets x 12,10,8
cable crunches: 5sets x 20reps
cardio: 20mins.

Pizzalamp
12-02-08, 12:04 am

u got all the basics in there...solid work lethal

Hoomgar
12-02-08, 2:15 pm
I'll be watchin' for it!!!

x2, sounds good my man. It's that time of year you know. Gotta have a little time off here and there.

Hg

Mr. Dead
12-02-08, 2:17 pm

Hittin' it hard!!! Great stuff!!!

Firedrake
12-02-08, 8:17 pm

Good, solid session -- what's next?

LETHAL
12-04-08, 1:48 am
thanks alot fellas. i am trying to do things alittle different hitting one body part for awhile and see what happens. been going good so far so i cant complain. use some tension bands here at work the other night hitting my shoulders and doing some curls. felt pretty good as it was a change up for me. i may something tonight, but i don't know because i am tired. these last two weeks have been tiring with school and work, so i am trying to maintain my focus.

will have some more time off in a couple of weeks after school get done next week, so i will be looking forward to that time as i will be able to get all of my workout in and make it happen. bodyweight has been staying the same which is cool as long as bodyfat keeps dropping. still need more cardio and i will take care of that issue because i have to. been wanting to bulk up again, but shit putting on 10-15lbs man is something that i need to consider. shit clothes already barely fit now, so i will need a whole new wardrobe damn near. i will think about it some and come to a conclusion in that regard. well i will be back tomorrow with my workout and a few more thoughts. got a lot of shit on my mind and i need to release it. Holla

B Con
12-04-08, 5:38 am
Good luck with exams and school. Nothing beats venting on the forvm to help release what's on your mind.

Hoomgar
12-04-08, 11:47 am
Ahhh! Mental recharge time bro. Do what you gotta do to get you a break homie. Take a fun break. Do something you like. I'm feeling the pressure in that last post. Stay strong bro. Get your sleep! Nothing will recharge the body and your brain better than some good old fashioned sleep!

If there was more help I could lend bro I'd do it. But we all know the deal. We each gotta do our own work. I know your going to come out the other side of all this with your cert, your goals met and a new man forged!

Hg

John-TNS
12-04-08, 12:59 pm
Good back session man, the workouts just get better in my opinion...

Firedrake
12-04-08, 8:38 pm

Looks vaguely familiar -- I was doing the bent over rows, rear pec deck, and lat pulldowns today . . .

Nice job!

rob_in_korea
12-05-08, 6:16 am
Solid workout Lethal. Good job on keeping up with family, school, work and lifting man.

-Rob

Pizzalamp
12-06-08, 8:36 am

oh yes my friend u gotta be wrecked after that!

LETHAL
12-10-08, 2:33 am
been busy as usual fellas with finals and all is good. i have 2 more in the morning and then this semester is over and done with. i will be finishing with a 4.0 and i am proud of what i have accomplished so far, but i have a ways to go yet. one down and 6 more semesters to go in order for me to accomplish my goal. have not done much lifting in the past few days which is cool as i needed to concentrate for this last and final push. i will be taking me some leave time from work for about 10 days or so and i will be back in the gym getting it done. i have not gained much weight in these few days off as i have been eating whatever i felt like eating. well i will get me some rest tonight as i had a surgery to do as soon as i got to work tonight. well i will get at yall after tomorrow as i will have the time to get in a workout and post up what i did in the gym. Holla

Hoomgar
12-10-08, 10:02 am
Keepin it real brother. Hope the off time goes well and you can fit some gym time in my man.

Hg

LETHAL
12-11-08, 4:55 am
thanks Hoomgar. gym time is a must bro as i have to get back rolling with this thing. i need to get back to cutting the fat and look forward to bulking after the new year. thought about bulking now, but i will be waiting man. i am big enough for right now, although i could get bigger. i just want to get my BF% down some more then get a bulk going with minimal fat gain. want to do things right this year and make some sick ass gains. will put up some recent pics as not too much has changed, well thats not true, because my shoulders are looking fuller as well as my trap development. well it 3:50 in the morning my time and i am getting tired man. had a surgery to do alittle while ago and i just want to rest up for all that i have to do today. i have to do some Christmas shopping and pay some bills. all in a days work. Holla

B Con
12-11-08, 5:19 am
Good luck with the rest of finals and very impressive with the 4.0. You are putting that work in both in and out of the gym and classroom.

LETHAL
12-11-08, 2:54 pm
Good luck with the rest of finals and very impressive with the 4.0. You are putting that work in both in and out of the gym and classroom.

thanks B, finals were over yesterday, so now i am good to go with getting back in the gym and tearing things up bigger than before. keep doing your thing homie. Holla

John-TNS
12-11-08, 3:33 pm
Grats on getting your semester out of the way! 4.0 is awesome bro, grats! Now get in the gym and tear it up dawg!

Pizzalamp
12-11-08, 7:57 pm
great job in school!

and solid as always with your workouts...youre def doing this...

rob_in_korea
12-11-08, 8:25 pm
Congrats on your grades Lethal. I know how hard it is to juggle school, work, the gym and family life but you seem to be doing it quite well.

-Rob

diesel1976
12-12-08, 12:25 am
Way to focus and ace the school work man. Keeping yourself focused. NICE

Carpe Diem P.T
12-12-08, 12:42 am
good to see u hitting it from all angles!

B Con
12-12-08, 5:37 am
thanks B, finals were over yesterday, so now i am good to go with getting back in the gym and tearing things up bigger than before. keep doing your thing homie. Holla

Thanks L. You do the same and enjoy it. You definitely deserved it. I got a few more days of it then I can sit back and know how ya feel.

Hoomgar
12-12-08, 11:46 am

It just got hotter in here...

John-TNS
12-13-08, 1:59 am
It just got hotter in here...

I feel it EEK!

Pizzalamp
12-13-08, 8:08 pm
hope ya weekend is going good L

LETHAL
12-22-08, 10:00 pm
what is good fellas.. i have been on an extended break since i got done with school. i took some time off from work as well as i really needed a break. well like i said i finished officially with a 4.0 and i am looking forward to the next semester which should yield similar results like my fall semster. i made the Dean's List for the first time in college, although i did graduate #3 in my class from Surgical Tech school in the Army, which was my last big accomplishment. i took time off from training as well and i just resumed back today as i am resuming working tonight as well. it felt great to get into the gym and i am ready to get back at it and really go all out. i got a great plan that i feel will take me to the next level as i have said before and now it's time to execute my plan. i will have a meal plan update as well as i will put up my workouts as usual. will be utilizing more cardio as i am looking to lose this weight that i picked up during my days off. only about 8lbs which is not bad considering how i have been eating.

so i am excited about this new year and i am still making my plans to get my ass to the Arnold this year. hopefully nothing gets in my way as i am remaing focused on that goal. will be mixing things up this time around as i figured i need to really concentrate on Bodyfat reduction as i am big right now at 300lbs. not really a whole lot of fat which is a good thing for me cause i can put it on quickly and i lose it pretty easy as well. i know that most people use these winter months to put on mass, but shit i have enough mass, i just need to sculpt this shit and look to put on more mass in the spring time. other than that, i am feeling great and once again its on. Holla!!!!!

Incline Chest Press BB: warmups 3sets x 12reps
3sets x 12reps
3sets x 10reps
3sets x 8reps
Peck Deck: 4sets x 10-12reps
Incline Close Grip Chest Press BB: 4sets x 12reps
3sets x 8-10reps
Cardio: Incline treadmill 6 and 20mins at 3.6speed will be increasing this as i felt it was easy.

B Con
12-23-08, 8:22 am
Congrats on destroying the exams with the 4.0... very hard accomplishment. Dedicated in all areas of life... I can definitely relate. Sounds like you have some good goals coming up and that looked like a great chest day. Build that upper chest shelf!

Merry Christmas and enjoy the holidays!

Firedrake
12-23-08, 7:41 pm
Amazing grades, Lethal -- that's a huge accomplishment. Now, back to the iron!

I look forward to getting to meet you at the Arnold -- it'll be my first trip there, too!

John-TNS
12-23-08, 8:22 pm
Nice workout man! Keep up the good work and get through the holidays... God luck on your Arnold prep bro

LETHAL
12-23-08, 8:45 pm
Congrats on destroying the exams with the 4.0... very hard accomplishment. Dedicated in all areas of life... I can definitely relate. Sounds like you have some good goals coming up and that looked like a great chest day. Build that upper chest shelf!

Merry Christmas and enjoy the holidays!
Merry Christmas to you as well my man. i am getting it done man. as i am sore from that chest workout yesterday.

Amazing grades, Lethal -- that's a huge accomplishment. Now, back to the iron!

I look forward to getting to meet you at the Arnold -- it'll be my first trip there, too!
man i am looking forward to the Arnold and i will be looking forward to meeting you as well man. thanks for compliment my man. the iron is all good and i am feeling the effects of my workout today now.

Nice workout man! Keep up the good work and get through the holidays... God luck on your Arnold prep bro

whats good John, man i am working it man and you know i cant stop this thing now.

LETHAL
12-23-08, 8:52 pm
Shoulders were hit with the intensity today and boy i am feeling it right now. each set felt good and i just kept pushing myself until i could do no more. i got the cardio in and i am looking forward to increasing again tomorrow when i hit my back with as much intensity as i displayed this morning. here is how it went down.

Military Press: warmups 2 sets x 12reps, 3setsx10reps
Military Press Close grip/superset with side lateral raises: 3 sets x 10reps/3setsx8reps nice and slow.
Upright Row/superset with front raises: 4sets x 12reps/4sets x 6reps
Rear Peck Deck/superset with nose pulls: 4sets x 10reps/4sets x 10reps

Cardio on the elliptical 30mins. got a good sweat during this workout and now i am paying the price trying to type this shit out right now.LOL its all good as i felt really good doing this shoulder workout. got it done and i made it happen. shoulders are looking pretty massive right now, which just makes me want to work even harder on the next workout. Holla

Pizzalamp
12-23-08, 8:56 pm
all right my friend...that workout looked like it tore your shoulders up big time...great work

hope u and ya family have a wonderful holiday

rob_in_korea
12-24-08, 1:10 am
Solid workouts Lethal. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

-Rob

LETHAL
12-24-08, 6:37 am
all right my friend...that workout looked like it tore your shoulders up big time...great work

hope u and ya family have a wonderful holiday
i appreciate it so much man. hope that you have a great holiday as well man.

Solid workouts Lethal. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

-Rob

man trying to get big like you Rob, have a great Merry Christmas with you and your wife.

John-TNS
12-28-08, 1:11 am
I hope you had a good christmas man! Keep up the hard work this year!

LETHAL
12-28-08, 8:54 pm
I hope you had a good christmas man! Keep up the hard work this year!

Christmas was good man and i look forward to the new year man as things will only be getting bigger and better.

LETHAL
12-28-08, 9:00 pm
friday was a good back day as i hit some deads,bent over rows,rear peck and nose pulls. did aboutt 30mins of cardio as well before my session began. i also worked my abs pretty good too. yesterday i just did cardio for an hour and some ab work again. today i hit up my cardio for another hour and felt pretty good. i felt like i could have just kept going and going. tonight i am back at work as i got called in, so i will see what else i can get done tonight. probably will just use my elastic bands to hit my shoulders and get them nice and warmed up for my workout tomorrow.

i need to get some pullups in tonight as well, but i will see because i am beginning to feel alittle bit tired,seeing that i have been up since 8:00am with no sleep before work. oh well i got to make it happen with no excuses and that means making it happen when i am tired. i got goals to achieve tired or well rested. oh yeah i have lost 3lbs this week also and i am on my way to my goal of losing 25-30lbs in the next 2 months. well thats it for now, i will holla back at yall later.

Carpe Diem P.T
12-29-08, 12:42 am
hi lethal, what are u hitting up for cardio bro? i see u are doing an hour. that can be painful mentally sometimes.

B Con
12-29-08, 8:18 am
Sounds like two solid ass shoulder and back sessions. An hour of cardio? Insane. I can barely stand 30 minutes... oh how I dread the cut. Great work on the weight loss and you are definitely well on your way.

Mr. Dead
12-29-08, 11:17 am
Great sessions!!! Definitely making progress, for sure!!!

Pizzalamp
12-29-08, 7:04 pm
great great progress lethal
have a fun new years

Hoomgar
12-30-08, 10:20 am
It still blows my mind how you fit in all that you do with your schedule bro. For this you deserve the continued accolades my man. Keep pressin in for an even better 2009!

Hg

LETHAL
12-30-08, 9:10 pm
Sounds like two solid ass shoulder and back sessions. An hour of cardio? Insane. I can barely stand 30 minutes... oh how I dread the cut. Great work on the weight loss and you are definitely well on your way.
man i hate the cutting part, but i gots to get this thing done man.

Great sessions!!! Definitely making progress, for sure!!!
working hard man and this cardio thing is kicking my butt alittle bit.

great great progress lethal
have a fun new years
thanks Grant, i look forward to this new year as great things will be happening.

It still blows my mind how you fit in all that you do with your schedule bro. For this you deserve the continued accolades my man. Keep pressin in for an even better 2009!

Hg

man you know i got to make this shit happen every day. my schedule is crazy man and i dont know how i get it done sometimes. life has been alittle more hectic than normal for me. trying to stay sane bro.

LETHAL
12-30-08, 9:17 pm
today was just a day of cardio as i could not get enough rest as my 2 younger kids were acting f.....in crazy today. i layed down for about 1/2hr and felt like shit when i got up as i was not in a good mood. i did 1hr 1/2 this morning and another 1/2hr when i woke up from my cat nap. hopefully tomorrow will be better. after i get off work, i am going straight to the gym before the 2 little crazies get up. got to get the weight lifting in because i know that cardio alone will not get it done for what i have to accomplish. well tonight i will use my elastic bands to get a pump and head to the stairs to get in some pullups at work. i will get in some pushups as well. i gots to get shredded man and get this weight off me. so far i have lost 5lbs after only 4days of cardio. i have increased my water intake to a gallon and i am working my way up to 2 gallons. going to get back to doing some of my Army shit that caused me to lose 26lbs in 8weights and be shredded. i am motivated as hell to make it happen and i refuse to let kids,work,school or anything else get in my way. Holla

rob_in_korea
12-30-08, 10:32 pm
Solid workouts and great job on staying focused Lethal. I am sure you will find some way to get everything done.

-Rob

Carpe Diem P.T
12-30-08, 10:55 pm
wow they are some big walks you are doing. i feel ya on the crazy kids. mine are at the zoo today with their nana while im at work in the gym. its so quiet here. well im the only person. this massive facility and im the only person here.

good work on getting the weights done. some days it would be so easy to just leave it, but if u were like that, u wouldnt be on this forum :)

LETHAL
12-31-08, 10:50 pm
Solid workouts and great job on staying focused Lethal. I am sure you will find some way to get everything done.

-Rob
Happy New year to ya my man. if there is a will there is a way and i will always find a way to get everything done.

wow they are some big walks you are doing. i feel ya on the crazy kids. mine are at the zoo today with their nana while im at work in the gym. its so quiet here. well im the only person. this massive facility and im the only person here.

good work on getting the weights done. some days it would be so easy to just leave it, but if u were like that, u wouldnt be on this forum :)

man sometimes i feel like stopping, but i have to reach my goals and i am not one to quit, so yes this forum does help me man to stay focused. Happy New year to ya.

LETHAL
12-31-08, 11:07 pm
i must say that this year has been a trying one for me and for many others. some had to deal with so many issues in life. life can sometims suck the life out of you. i know that i have felt like giving up many times, although many on here may not know it. as i just said to Carpe, i am not one to quit, so i must stay focused on all of my goals. i am reminded of the great movie Scarface, when Scarface said to Manny, first you get the money, then you get the power and then you get the respect. everyones priorities in life is what causes them to keep on moving in spite of the odds.

so many people have lost their jobs, families have been broken up and many have lost their homes. we can find things to complain about in life as we don't have to look very far. i am grateful for all that i have because i could easily be one of those people who have lost everything. i would like to feel that my job is secure in this unsecure economy, but nothing is guaranteed. i am sure those people who have lost their jobs felt like they had security as well in their careers. i decided to make a career change because i would like to have more options than what i have right now, just in case things don't get better no time soon.

i have worked my ass off in school and i am looking forward to another semester this spring. i have to work hard in all facets of my life because i have such lofty goals. i am the maker of my destiny and i feel that all things good or bad that happen in my life will serve as a lesson for me to learn from. this will be a happy new year even if i don't get to live it all out. i don't know what life will bring me this year, but i will just enjoy the minute that i am currently here. i will not complain about all of the wrong that i feel that others have dished my way.

its all good baby as LETHAL will not succumb to the minor pressure that they have tried to apply. any way pressure is good for you as the coal succumbs to the pressure in order for that diamond to be made. we will all shine like a glorius diamond. we are diamonds in the wrong and life will polish us all and cause us to shine. Animalpak forum have been good to me and i have learned alot from the people on here. so many want to become the best that they can become doing this bodybuiding thing. some just want to lose weight to feel better about themselves and improve their overall health. others want to one day compete and seek their satifaction that way. others are already competeting and looking to share their knowledge that they have with those in the forum.

well i just wanted to say that the best is yet to come and i will be one to make some drastic improvements this year. i know what i looked like last year to this year and i have made some major changes. i can do much better and i will as i have been ready and studying my ass off about all components of bodybuilding. this is the lifestyle that i chose and its up to me to make this body into the LETHAL weapon that i desire. i will be someone who will inspire others to be their very best in life and not just in bodybuilding. we have so much to offer to eachothers as brothers in the iron life. shit have fun with this thing and don't let it consume you too much. some kind of way you have to find a way of balancing all of this together and its not always easy, as many of you have read about me in this journey.

well Happy New Year to everyone once again and lets do something big this year.HOLLA!!!!!!!!

rob_in_korea
01-01-09, 10:06 pm
Great post Lethal. Congrats on all the progress you have made in the past year and I am sure you will achieve all your goals for 09. Happy New Year.

-Rob

John-TNS
01-02-09, 12:22 am
Good post man... Grats on everything and were ready for another good year man!

Firedrake
01-02-09, 1:49 am
A Good Start to the year, my friend. You've nailed it perfectly -- the coal, under heat and pressure, becomes the diamond in the rough, which must get shaped, faceted and refined further to reach its ultimate destiny.

No one ever said the coal -enjoyed- the process <grin>!

That your process is self-directed can offer satisfaction and even joy!

Enjoy the pressure, enjoy the pain, and revel in the results!

LETHAL
01-04-09, 12:27 am
Great post Lethal. Congrats on all the progress you have made in the past year and I am sure you will achieve all your goals for 09. Happy New Year.

-Rob
man you know its on for the '09.

Good post man... Grats on everything and were ready for another good year man!
this is going to be something special.

A Good Start to the year, my friend. You've nailed it perfectly -- the coal, under heat and pressure, becomes the diamond in the rough, which must get shaped, faceted and refined further to reach its ultimate destiny.

No one ever said the coal -enjoyed- the process <grin>!

That your process is self-directed can offer satisfaction and even joy!
man you got the message that i was sending loud and clear my man. we gonna make some great things happen in the '09.
Enjoy the pressure, enjoy the pain, and revel in the results!

LETHAL
01-04-09, 12:30 am
this has been a busy 2days into the new year. been working like crazy and its about to get crazier this week as i have to work 6 days in a row. its all good as i am getting ready for the spring semester to begin. i took today off somewhat as i was tired as i dont know what today. will get my ass in the gym tomorrow though as i need the strength to make it through these next several days. cardio has been good though as i am looking to maintain my 2hrs a day routine. been dropping some fat and weight as i am beginning to see my veins are getting ready to pop out any day now. i feel good and i am ready to roll as i have said.take care fellas and get busy. Holla

Mr. Dead
01-04-09, 12:43 am
Happy New Year!!! I hope this new year finds you surpassing all your goals, by a HUUUGE margin!!!

Pizzalamp
01-04-09, 2:10 pm
i must say that this year has been a trying one for me and for many others. some had to deal with so many issues in life. life can sometims suck the life out of you. i know that i have felt like giving up many times, although many on here may not know it. as i just said to Carpe, i am not one to quit, so i must stay focused on all of my goals. i am reminded of the great movie Scarface, when Scarface said to Manny, first you get the money, then you get the power and then you get the respect. everyones priorities in life is what causes them to keep on moving in spite of the odds.

so many people have lost their jobs, families have been broken up and many have lost their homes. we can find things to complain about in life as we don't have to look very far. i am grateful for all that i have because i could easily be one of those people who have lost everything. i would like to feel that my job is secure in this unsecure economy, but nothing is guaranteed. i am sure those people who have lost their jobs felt like they had security as well in their careers. i decided to make a career change because i would like to have more options than what i have right now, just in case things don't get better no time soon.

i have worked my ass off in school and i am looking forward to another semester this spring. i have to work hard in all facets of my life because i have such lofty goals. i am the maker of my destiny and i feel that all things good or bad that happen in my life will serve as a lesson for me to learn from. this will be a happy new year even if i don't get to live it all out. i don't know what life will bring me this year, but i will just enjoy the minute that i am currently here. i will not complain about all of the wrong that i feel that others have dished my way.

its all good baby as LETHAL will not succumb to the minor pressure that they have tried to apply. any way pressure is good for you as the coal succumbs to the pressure in order for that diamond to be made. we will all shine like a glorius diamond. we are diamonds in the wrong and life will polish us all and cause us to shine. Animalpak forum have been good to me and i have learned alot from the people on here. so many want to become the best that they can become doing this bodybuiding thing. some just want to lose weight to feel better about themselves and improve their overall health. others want to one day compete and seek their satifaction that way. others are already competeting and looking to share their knowledge that they have with those in the forum.

well i just wanted to say that the best is yet to come and i will be one to make some drastic improvements this year. i know what i looked like last year to this year and i have made some major changes. i can do much better and i will as i have been ready and studying my ass off about all components of bodybuilding. this is the lifestyle that i chose and its up to me to make this body into the LETHAL weapon that i desire. i will be someone who will inspire others to be their very best in life and not just in bodybuilding. we have so much to offer to eachothers as brothers in the iron life. shit have fun with this thing and don't let it consume you too much. some kind of way you have to find a way of balancing all of this together and its not always easy, as many of you have read about me in this journey.

well Happy New Year to everyone once again and lets do something big this year.HOLLA!!!!!!!!
awesome post and i can feel your intesnity as i read on...happy new year!

LETHAL
01-04-09, 11:32 pm
Happy New Year to you Mr.Dead and thanks for your comments Grant. today was a busy day again as i was not able to get done everything that i wanted to do today, but i got my cardio done at least for an 1hr15mins. i kept getting interupted when i was doing my cardio and that was alittle frustrating, but hey thats what happens when you have kids and dogs. work has been crazy already and hopefully things will ease up. hopefully tommorrow will be a better one for me as i need to get to the damn gym. Holla

Pizzalamp
01-06-09, 9:39 pm
Happy New Year to you Mr.Dead and thanks for your comments Grant. today was a busy day again as i was not able to get done everything that i wanted to do today, but i got my cardio done at least for an 1hr15mins. i kept getting interupted when i was doing my cardio and that was alittle frustrating, but hey thats what happens when you have kids and dogs. work has been crazy already and hopefully things will ease up. hopefully tommorrow will be a better one for me as i need to get to the damn gym. Holla

have a good workout

John-TNS
01-06-09, 11:45 pm
have a good workout

x2!!!

Hoomgar
01-07-09, 10:19 am
Jonny, whats good brother? Hope the holidays were good to you bro?

Hg

LETHAL
01-09-09, 1:14 am
Jonny, whats good brother? Hope the holidays were good to you bro?

Hg

they were pretty good man. i hope that they were good to you as well my man.

Firedrake
01-09-09, 11:09 pm
SO what are your plans, your goals and your dreams, Oh Lethal One?

What records will you break? What daring deeds of deadlifting will you commit?

Inquiring meatheads want to know!

LETHAL
01-11-09, 9:10 pm
SO what are your plans, your goals and your dreams, Oh Lethal One?

What records will you break? What daring deeds of deadlifting will you commit?

Inquiring meatheads want to know!

you are one funny dude. my plans for this new year is to lose 25lbs and then begin a bulk the right way which will start around april. my goal this semster is to finish with another 4.0 and get ready to get admitted to nursing school in the fall. my plan is to become a CRNA which is a certified nurse anesthetis, someone who puts patients to sleep for surgery and many other job duties. my dreams is to build up enough income to one day build up my own training facility for basketball players or any athlete for that matter. i will pursue my certification as a trainer after i am done with school. as far as records go. i have none to break my man. i dead lift but not like i use too because of herniated disc in my lower back area,so as i get older i get wiser. i just love to workout and to train others. if i could train basketball players all day, i would be truly happy, but i have to work as i have a family and i have to continue to put the food on the table. things will change in the next few years my man as i always achieve every goal that i set. i have desire,discipline, and dedication to this lifestyle and i am here to make a difference bro, just like you. i have alot of dreams and one that i don't want to let go of and that is getting into acting and getting into some movies. i had the opportunity to get a small role in a film called Snipes that was made in Philly and that was a great experience that i want to live again. Holla

John-TNS
01-11-09, 9:15 pm
Sounds like a good set of goals man... Were here along the ride!

B Con
01-11-09, 9:17 pm
I wish you the best in all your goals. Sounds good and with your work ethic you will definitely get the job done in all aspects. Looking forward to more of the same.

Hoomgar
01-12-09, 12:08 pm
My man got plans... Lovin it Jonny, keep with it bro. Your going to get everything you are shooting for, just keep shooting my man!

Hg

Firedrake
01-12-09, 4:46 pm
CRNAs make good money here in L.A., I know that -- one of my friends is one, and she makes well into six figures, and the first one AIN'T a "1". Then again, she'd been an RN for 10 years before she went back to get the other.

The acting bug is a hard one to lose, too. I definitely understand that one.

Sounds like your goals are in place, and your schooling as well -- those averages are excellent.

rob_in_korea
01-12-09, 5:57 pm
Great goals Lethal. If you put your mind to it I am sure you will achieve all of your them.

-Rob

rob_in_korea
02-07-09, 8:14 am
I hope everything is going okay Lethal.

-Rob

John-TNS
02-07-09, 10:01 am
I hope everything is going okay Lethal.

-Rob

x2 bro...

Pizzalamp
02-08-09, 1:51 pm
x2 bro...

x3

Hoomgar
02-09-09, 3:02 pm
x3

x4. Jonny! Where you at bro? Holla...

Hg

Mr. Dead
02-09-09, 3:05 pm
x4. Jonny! Where you at bro? Holla...

Hg

x5...

LETHAL
02-24-09, 12:12 am
what up bros, been along time since i have been on here. seems like forever. anyways, i have been going through some things that have been getting to me in life. i had to take some time off and get some things in order with life. been training still, but not as hard i have to admit. been getting back into the swing of things with cardio and been lifting on and off. school is going ok and not as great as i would like for things to go,but that will change. kids are doing ok in school and my wife is doing alright too. will be back into my lifestyle in full force as this is what helps to keep me focused on what is important in life. been having so many up and down days man that i cant even explain it all because i have gone through some tough moments in life from the Iraq war to seeing all of these traumas coming into surgery. so many flashbacks have been happening lately and i just got tired of alot of things in life. this shit is rough fellas and i hope that no one here has to experience the kinds of things i had to mentally and physically. most of the time many people think that you are making up shit just to get some sympathy, but i don't live for that. so most times i have to try and play it off like everything is cool when its really fucked up big time. been going through some bullshit trying to get my disability through the VA here in Mississippi and that shit is pissing me off because its been almost a year. great way to treat vets here in this state. well most Vets dont get proper respect anyway and most of the time this motherfuckers think that we are faking everything that is wrong with us and they are the ones who diagnose us with these conditions, strange as that just sounded. i had the moments of i just dont feel like it. everything has suffered to some degree. well i wish that i had more time to tell my story, but this is not the kind of forum for that, so i will just say that i will be back in action and it means alot for those who wondered were the hell i have been. more updates to follow and i hope that everyone will have a great time at the Arnold this year as i will not be able to attend unfortunately.

rob_in_korea
02-24-09, 6:29 am
It sounds like you have been through a lot Lethal. That is okay, everyone needs some time off once in a while. Stay strong.....

-Rob

John-TNS
02-24-09, 6:45 pm
what up bros, been along time since i have been on here. seems like forever. anyways, i have been going through some things that have been getting to me in life. i had to take some time off and get some things in order with life. been training still, but not as hard i have to admit. been getting back into the swing of things with cardio and been lifting on and off. school is going ok and not as great as i would like for things to go,but that will change. kids are doing ok in school and my wife is doing alright too. will be back into my lifestyle in full force as this is what helps to keep me focused on what is important in life. been having so many up and down days man that i cant even explain it all because i have gone through some tough moments in life from the Iraq war to seeing all of these traumas coming into surgery. so many flashbacks have been happening lately and i just got tired of alot of things in life. this shit is rough fellas and i hope that no one here has to experience the kinds of things i had to mentally and physically. most of the time many people think that you are making up shit just to get some sympathy, but i don't live for that. so most times i have to try and play it off like everything is cool when its really fucked up big time. been going through some bullshit trying to get my disability through the VA here in Mississippi and that shit is pissing me off because its been almost a year. great way to treat vets here in this state. well most Vets dont get proper respect anyway and most of the time this motherfuckers think that we are faking everything that is wrong with us and they are the ones who diagnose us with these conditions, strange as that just sounded. i had the moments of i just dont feel like it. everything has suffered to some degree. well i wish that i had more time to tell my story, but this is not the kind of forum for that, so i will just say that i will be back in action and it means alot for those who wondered were the hell i have been. more updates to follow and i hope that everyone will have a great time at the Arnold this year as i will not be able to attend unfortunately.

These forums are for anything bro! Exspecially your "journey" is nothing more than just that. A journey is full of pus and downs man. Never feel like you can't share something here as this is a great place to let it out (atleast for me). You can say whatever you want in here and if someone doesnt like it, they can choose not to read it. Many of us have been lookin for you around here man, feel free to share anything you feel like with us. I hope everything gets better and things work out. There is always next year man, I will be unable to go this year as well (cant afford it). Just work that much harder for next year.

B Con
02-24-09, 8:27 pm
Keep you head up and wish you the best Lethal... wherever that may take you.

Firedrake
02-24-09, 8:37 pm
Lethal -- I spent five years as a veterans counselor for the Red Cross, and am a 60% "disabled" vet myself, so I Get It. If I can be of any help at all, please drop me a line directly at "firedrake (at) earthlink.net"

Let me help.

Hoomgar
02-25-09, 2:11 pm
We are right here bro. Any time. Got your back any way we can homie. Life is like a roller coaster sometimes. I feel ya 100% on this bro. Wish there was something more that could be said bro. Hang tight my man and keep doing your thing. The bad times will pass and brighter days are ahead for you.

Hg

Pizzalamp
02-25-09, 6:33 pm
hope all works out lethal

LETHAL
03-04-09, 2:19 am
Keep you head up and wish you the best Lethal... wherever that may take you.
appreciate it so much man. i am doing good man and i got my head up bro, so i am back action man and ready to make some good thing happen.

Lethal -- I spent five years as a veterans counselor for the Red Cross, and am a 60% "disabled" vet myself, so I Get It. If I can be of any help at all, please drop me a line directly at "firedrake (at) earthlink.net"

Let me help.
i will send you a message man and i appreciate all that you have done for this country bro. keep on doing big things in everything.

We are right here bro. Any time. Got your back any way we can homie. Life is like a roller coaster sometimes. I feel ya 100% on this bro. Wish there was something more that could be said bro. Hang tight my man and keep doing your thing. The bad times will pass and brighter days are ahead for you.

Hg
man its all good like i have said to the bros already. shit life happens to all of us and only the strong survive. i am back up man and ready to make some big things happen literally.

These forums are for anything bro! Exspecially your "journey" is nothing more than just that. A journey is full of pus and downs man. Never feel like you can't share something here as this is a great place to let it out (atleast for me). You can say whatever you want in here and if someone doesnt like it, they can choose not to read it. Many of us have been lookin for you around here man, feel free to share anything you feel like with us. I hope everything gets better and things work out. There is always next year man, I will be unable to go this year as well (cant afford it). Just work that much harder for next year.

whats good John, i am back baby and as i have said already, i got my head up and ready to make things happen. trust me i will never be down for long.

LETHAL
03-04-09, 2:20 am
[QUOTE=Pizzalamp;649272]hope all works out lethal[/QUOTE

all is good Grant. i am up and at it my man. cant stay down bro for ever, got my head up and i am back in action,making shit happen.

LETHAL
03-04-09, 2:27 am
i have to say that yall are some cool ass dudes man. yall rep the Animal the right way and much respect to all of you. man i have been busy with school as usual as i am about to study right now at 1:15 in the morning. i have been getting myself back into my workouts and yesterday i hit some shoulders, bis and tris. feeling pretty good right now, but i know that i will be alittle sore today. i will hit my back and some legs today though. i did do some squats 2 days ago along with some calf raises which still have my calves sore. they are still tight though, which is a good thing.i have been doing cardio on my ellipitical at 1 1/2 hrs for 3-4days a week. i need to get myself up to 5-6days by next week. been keeping my bodyfat in check as best as i could when i was not working out. so i did not let myself suffer to much in that area. i hope that all enjoy the Arnold and the Cage experience and i make this promise that i will be there next year as i will be putting my money away to go. so i got a whole year to make an incredible transformation and i will be getting my ass in top gear cause i do want to get back on the basketball court as well this summer. well take care and i will be back later with my workout that i complete today.

rob_in_korea
03-04-09, 7:26 am
It's good to have you back Lethal and it's great to hear that you are feeling better. It sounds like you have a solid plan in place.

-Rob

LETHAL
03-04-09, 7:00 pm
It's good to have you back Lethal and it's great to hear that you are feeling better. It sounds like you have a solid plan in place.

-Rob

my man its time to do the damn thing the right way. been able to read up on more about nutrition as well as supps, so i am putting some things in place tonight at work. in between doing surgeries and studying for my test tomorrow. busy busy, but it will all pay off real soon.

LETHAL
03-04-09, 10:41 pm
well i got to get to the gym for a quick and intense workout for 45mins. which is good for me as i had to do this before coming to work tonight. i hit my back with some deads, rows, reverse flies, one arm row, some incline rows. did some leg extensions to get my quads back into the mix alittle bit. did some ab work as well. will be doing some squats here at work tonight. always trying to do something when ever i can at work. i did do some pullups this morning as well before class, i was able to get in 5 sets of 10-12reps. i also did some calf raise this morning too. got alot of studying to do tonight as well for a test tomorrow, so i will be getting some additional nutrition and supp info tonight so that i can complete my new package. feeling pumped tonight and feeling good overall.

John-TNS
03-05-09, 12:42 am
well i got to get to the gym for a quick and intense workout for 45mins. which is good for me as i had to do this before coming to work tonight. i hit my back with some deads, rows, reverse flies, one arm row, some incline rows. did some leg extensions to get my quads back into the mix alittle bit. did some ab work as well. will be doing some squats here at work tonight. always trying to do something when ever i can at work. i did do some pullups this morning as well before class, i was able to get in 5 sets of 10-12reps. i also did some calf raise this morning too. got alot of studying to do tonight as well for a test tomorrow, so i will be getting some additional nutrition and supp info tonight so that i can complete my new package. feeling pumped tonight and feeling good overall.

Glad to see you back at it man! Your body should respond well after the rest man! Great job getting the workouts in where you can... You will be suprised what you can do with some creativity!

Hoomgar
03-05-09, 11:38 am
Good to hear that your getting time to get back to the grind bro. Do big things man!

Hg

LETHAL
03-10-09, 4:08 am
been doing pretty good on my workouts the last few days. been doing alot of pullups in the morning before i head home in the morning. i have been increasing my pullups to 17-20rps. i have been doing 4sets so far and looking to increase my reps and sets. yesterday i did some squats,calves and 1hr 15mins on the ellipitical and my legs were thanking me for it. i am seeing some great separation in my quads and calves as i have been emphasing these areas. i have been losing some bodyfat as once again i am able to see the top 4portions of my abs, so i have to work harder on the nutrition side to get those bottom 2 to show up as well. will continue to increase my cardio output as this helps me to lose a great amount of bodyfat. i have been using the supp to help with fat burning and its working pretty good. i will be hitting back hard today and tris as well as some leg extensions,hamstring curls and leg presses. hope to have fun back in the gym this morning if all goes well. take it easy. because i wont. gots work to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rob_in_korea
03-10-09, 9:15 am
Sounds like you've been having some solid workouts Lethal.
Keep up the great work.

-Rob

Hoomgar
03-10-09, 4:24 pm
Ha ha! This fired me up! Glad to hear you back at like this bro. And high rep pullups is some shizz too homie because you ain't no small boy. That is some serious stuff. Pullups build big strong backs.

LETHAL
03-12-09, 8:47 pm
Ha ha! This fired me up! Glad to hear you back at like this bro. And high rep pullups is some shizz too homie because you ain't no small boy. That is some serious stuff. Pullups build big strong backs.

man i got to get to that back bigger man as well as these shoulders to look wider. been having fun with this man and i have never felt better. i took two days off because i have been wearing myself out in the gym and with my work schedule this week i have to be smart.. i am working 6days this week and 5 next week which does not sound like much, but i am working 12hr shifts. 11days of work out of 14, i will be needing a big break, but not along one.

LETHAL
03-12-09, 8:48 pm
Sounds like you've been having some solid workouts Lethal.
Keep up the great work.

-Rob

man i am going to get things done man. been feeling really good lately and workouts have been really intense. been supersetting alot and trying out different combinations. getting good results as i am getting more and more people that have told me that i look like i have lost some weight which i like to hear, but the true matter is that i am losing bodyfat. take care man and keep on lifting big.

LETHAL
03-12-09, 8:53 pm
well i took 2 days off to rest and recover after some intense training that i have put myself through lately. my back is still sore from 2days ago, but nothing that will keep me from doing my pullups tonight at work. they make a big difference in the development of my back and i am starting to see more and more definition all over. i cant even pinch very much on my quads which is good. my bis and tris are staying full and hard which is a good thing as well. chest is toning up as well as i am beginning to see some seperation there as well. so for me to just be getting back at my training, my body is responding nicely. i guess the time off helped more than it did to hurt me. will be posting up some new pics soon, but i got alittle bit more work to do. take care and everyone have a great workout.

Pizzalamp
03-12-09, 9:24 pm
well i took 2 days off to rest and recover after some intense training that i have put myself through lately. my back is still sore from 2days ago, but nothing that will keep me from doing my pullups tonight at work. they make a big difference in the development of my back and i am starting to see more and more definition all over. i cant even pinch very much on my quads which is good. my bis and tris are staying full and hard which is a good thing as well. chest is toning up as well as i am beginning to see some seperation there as well. so for me to just be getting back at my training, my body is responding nicely. i guess the time off helped more than it did to hurt me. will be posting up some new pics soon, but i got alittle bit more work to do. take care and everyone have a great workout.

good stuff lethal

Hoomgar
03-13-09, 4:39 pm
good stuff lethal

Heck yea. And some time off helps sometimes. Gives the body a restart point. Especially for someone who is pushing themselves in all aspects of life, not just lifting.

John-TNS
03-13-09, 8:48 pm
good stuff lethal

X2! Keep it up

LETHAL
03-15-09, 12:56 am
Heck yea. And some time off helps sometimes. Gives the body a restart point. Especially for someone who is pushing themselves in all aspects of life, not just lifting.
man life does not stop, so i have to find ways of getting everything done day in and day out.

X2! Keep it up

i will keep it up bro.

LETHAL
03-17-09, 7:18 am
last few days have been very good to me. i have been hitting all the big muscle groups thus far and have been sore for a few days now. i hit chest, shoulders, legs in the last few days. i have not got enough cardio in, but my workouts were very intense to the point that i was soaking wet. very little rest in between sets which gets me exhausted sometimes. my legs are nice and sore though as i went ATG on squats. got to get these legs to grow more and more as well as the rest of my body. i feel leaner though and i need to measure my bodyfat for my own well being i guess. i can tell that my clothes feel loser and my shirts are hanging better on me as my shoulders are looking broader. i will take today off and hopefully i will be able to get some cardio in for about 1hr or more. talk to ya later.

rob_in_korea
03-17-09, 9:41 am
Great work on getting the workouts in Lethal.

-Rob

Hoomgar
03-18-09, 11:24 am
Good workin bro. Keep it movin in the right direction man.

John-TNS
03-18-09, 7:06 pm
Keep pressing forward man! One day at a time...

Mr. Dead
03-18-09, 7:10 pm
Definitely looks like you've been taking care of business, in and out of the gym... Great job!!!

LETHAL
03-25-09, 1:32 am
well whats good fellas. been out alittle while for some vacation time, which i needed especially after working 10 out of 12 days at 12hrs per day. yeah thats 3weeks of work in 2weeks. ya feel me bros. i was a tired dude, but i had fun with my family and that is all that matter. just finished reading some articles about the Arnold and i am glad that those who had the opportunity to go, had a great time at the Cage. awesome articles written by some of the best in this lifestyle. well even though i had those busy days of working i did do some workouts as i had stated, but on my vacation time i did nothing. but vacation time was over on sunday night and back to school on monday and work that night, so today i got in the gym to hit my back like i have not done so far this year.

well i started off with some deads and lat pulldowns. great combination that had me amped up big time. i was able to do deads pain free today as i was not sure how my back would hold up. i had to erase the thought of my back locking up on me and just say to myself to keep proper form and then it was light weight baby time. i started off light to say the least at 125lbs to get warmed up for 12reps. that was really easy to do and then i hit a set of lat pulldowns. well my back was getting warmed up, so i bumped the weight up to 195lbs and pull that easily for 10reps. man i was feeling good and i then i came back and bumped the weight up to 265lbs for 8reps, still easy lifting this weight. now dont forget i am still supersetting with lat pulldowns with heavier weight. i believe i was on the 17th plate for lats and i pulled that 8x's as well. then i bumped that weight up again to 315 for 7 easy reps. man no pain whatsoever as i worked hard to make sure that i kept proper form all the way through the movement. so i hit that 315 again for 7reps. if i did not superset, i believe that i would have gotten up to 400 or more. no rush as i am just getting back to deadlifting with heavy weight, so i know that my muscles will remember what they use to do and get me back to pulling 595lbs or more once again for 4-6reps.

i did some other exercise for my back like bent over rows with some reverse peck deck action. i did some high reps at 10-12 reps or until i could not row or hit another reverse rep. i finished off with some standing rows really hitting those muscles with a strong contraction. well i was done in 45mins and i had to go anyway to get my son from school. well i wanted to do more, but had other obligations to take care of. oh yeah i almost forgot that i did some cardio with my wife and 2yr old who was cruising in his super stroller and chillin. we did 30mins of walking which felt good. i could have walked for another 1hr. cardio is a must and i will get that in tomorrow as well as legs and chest. well i will see yall cats tomorrow, gots to study for this Microbiology test next week. peace

Hoomgar
03-25-09, 4:54 pm
Glad to hear you got some vaca time in bro. It's good to have you back man.

LETHAL
03-27-09, 2:37 am
whats good Hoom, all is well and i am back in action. i got to the gym on wed. and did some legs and hit shoulders as well. what a combination to put together and i am paying dearly for it in a great way. sore as can be and its all good because i was able to squat with more weight than i have been able to do in 5yrs. its a start and i only got 185 for 4-6reps, but i know that my weight will move up for sure. i did do supersets with legs and shoulder workout, so that tends to take alittle away from increasing the amount of weigth one uses, but overall i had a great workout and i will be back at it in the morning hit some chest and tris. just having fun in the gym and trying to continue to lifter some heavier weight and make some continuous gains. i cant complain about my workouts as they are great.

Hoomgar
03-27-09, 10:20 am
Sounds great big bro. Hey the weight will come when it comes. Depth and proper form with reps is key. When you can do all that and increase weight then great. Until then, the weight you move is "heavy" and is getting the job done.

It's all about building size and strength, not putting on a show of strength right?

Hg

Pizzalamp
03-27-09, 7:52 pm
whats good Hoom, all is well and i am back in action. i got to the gym on wed. and did some legs and hit shoulders as well. what a combination to put together and i am paying dearly for it in a great way. sore as can be and its all good because i was able to squat with more weight than i have been able to do in 5yrs. its a start and i only got 185 for 4-6reps, but i know that my weight will move up for sure. i did do supersets with legs and shoulder workout, so that tends to take alittle away from increasing the amount of weigth one uses, but overall i had a great workout and i will be back at it in the morning hit some chest and tris. just having fun in the gym and trying to continue to lifter some heavier weight and make some continuous gains. i cant complain about my workouts as they are great.

sounding real posisitve and good lethal!

Firedrake
03-27-09, 8:42 pm
Time off can help reset your central nervous system and get you ready to make serious progress again! Glad to see you got to relax for awhile and are getting back "in harness".

Knock 'em dead!

LETHAL
03-28-09, 6:56 am
Sounds great big bro. Hey the weight will come when it comes. Depth and proper form with reps is key. When you can do all that and increase weight then great. Until then, the weight you move is "heavy" and is getting the job done.

It's all about building size and strength, not putting on a show of strength right?

Hg

man that is the only way to do it. i am taking my time and doing things the right way. no time for injury or anything that will hinder me. one thing for sure is that it feels good to pull some heavy weight.

LETHAL
03-28-09, 7:03 am
Time off can help reset your central nervous system and get you ready to make serious progress again! Glad to see you got to relax for awhile and are getting back "in harness".

Knock 'em dead!

man you hit the nail on the head bro. rest is key and not just lifting the weight. you grow when you rest and not when you are lifting. i am at work right now and i am tired as i just got out of surgery alittle while ago. i am sitting here falling asleep at this computer. i am outta here,need some sleep

LETHAL
03-30-09, 11:45 pm
been doing pretty good the last couple of days with my workouts. yesterday i hit shoulders with various movements. i always try to do something alittle different so that i can constantly shock my muscles to new growth. well today my shoulders do look more full and i can feel a difference in how my shirts have been fitting. today i hit the bis/tris combo and that felt really good. i wanted to punish my arms so that they are not lagging behind, which they are not because of ancillary movements that hit those areas, but i wanted to focus all energy on these areas. the pump was great and i know that i will feel the pain tomorrow, which is all good. i will be hitting back tomorrow, so i will get my pullups in the morning and get my back primed for an excellent workout. looking forward to moving up in weight on my deads as i will not superset them this time to see what kind of weight that i can move. well thats it for now. school is going ok and the family is doing great. i cant complain, even if i wanted to.

Firedrake
03-30-09, 11:52 pm
. . . i cant complain, even if i wanted to.

Wouldn't do any good, anyway. *grin*

Keep goin'! One rep, one set, one day at a time.

You're doing good!

Hoomgar
03-31-09, 9:45 am
Ha ha nice! Shirt fitment issues eh bro? I find that all my long sleeve shirts are too short in the sleeves now LOL! Good stuff man. Your mission is to outgrow all your clothing. Tip: Start saving now for a new wardrobe. :)

Good seeing you in here plugging away at it my brother.

Hg

LETHAL
04-05-09, 7:57 pm
Ha ha nice! Shirt fitment issues eh bro? I find that all my long sleeve shirts are too short in the sleeves now LOL! Good stuff man. Your mission is to outgrow all your clothing. Tip: Start saving now for a new wardrobe. :)

Good seeing you in here plugging away at it my brother.

Hg

and you know this man. i am getting it done the right way bro. i know that you are doing the same. get big my man.

LETHAL
04-05-09, 8:01 pm
been very busy this week with work and school. cant wait until school is over as i am not feeling it this semester. got to make some decisions that requires some thinking time, but i have not had much of it lately. well tonight will be pullups and squats and calf raises, so i hope that not too much is happening here at work tonight, man this surgery crap is getting on my nerves, but i have a job and i will not complain about it. i am looking forward to hopefully moving to the houston,tx area in about 1 1/2 months or so. i just hope that all works out and i will do all that i can to make it work. i am ready to get out of this non-progressive area and get to a BIG CITY that is making things happen as well as have alot of things to do. will be back later with my completed workout.

rob_in_korea
04-05-09, 10:25 pm
Great looking workouts Lethal. You may be moving to Houston? I was there once for a couple of days, seems like a great place.

-Rob

Pizzalamp
04-05-09, 10:57 pm
been very busy this week with work and school. cant wait until school is over as i am not feeling it this semester. got to make some decisions that requires some thinking time, but i have not had much of it lately. well tonight will be pullups and squats and calf raises, so i hope that not too much is happening here at work tonight, man this surgery crap is getting on my nerves, but i have a job and i will not complain about it. i am looking forward to hopefully moving to the houston,tx area in about 1 1/2 months or so. i just hope that all works out and i will do all that i can to make it work. i am ready to get out of this non-progressive area and get to a BIG CITY that is making things happen as well as have alot of things to do. will be back later with my completed workout.

i hate being at a crossroads when it comes to decisions

good luck w/ everything my friend

LETHAL
04-06-09, 10:59 pm
Great looking workouts Lethal. You may be moving to Houston? I was there once for a couple of days, seems like a great place.

-Rob
had a great time everytime that i went to houston bro. i believe that my wife and i have made our final decision to move and not let anything hold us back. so we will be moving down there in the beginning of June.

i hate being at a crossroads when it comes to decisions

good luck w/ everything my friend

whats good grant. decisions, decisions, well i me and my wife made the decision to make things happen in this move to houston. will be moving there at the beginning of June and i am looking forward to it. already applied to a college down there and should be hearing from them by tomorrow or sometime this week.

LETHAL
04-06-09, 11:04 pm
well i got to do some pullups when i got to work this evening, but i did not get the chance to do any squats or anything else for that matter. just had to do one surgery so far and i hope that is all that i have to do. i still have to write a paper for my english class and i will get that done later after the game. NC is just kicking Michigan ST butt right now. i have been so tired lately and i know that its from working so much. this week is a short work week and i am looking forward to it. for the last month or so i have been working between 6days and 5 days a week at 12hrs per along with school and working out and family time and blah, blah, blah. too damn busy is what i call it. well i am going to watch the rest of the game and then its time to take care of my paper and maybe get done another workout. peace.

Hoomgar
04-06-09, 11:16 pm
Man life sure does like to throw us a twist at times doesn't it? Whatever you go with bro I'm sure you will make the best of it. Be sure to let us know how it all works out then.

Hg

LETHAL
04-06-09, 11:29 pm
Man life sure does like to throw us a twist at times doesn't it? Whatever you go with bro I'm sure you will make the best of it. Be sure to let us know how it all works out then.

Hg

man all will be well as it always is wherever i go or whatever i choose to do. life is suppose to challenge you to see if you will proceed or if you will give up. well give up is not in me my man. we are moving on up outta here and onto better things for sure for everyone involved.

LETHAL
04-09-09, 1:54 am
whats good everybody. all is well and i am still busy as ever, but found some time to get a shoulder workout in today. i hit some military press wide grip,upright rows,lateral raises,close grip shoulder press, rear delts. called it a day in 30mins and it was time to go to work. will be getting in some cardio tomorrow and hitting the gym again. peace

Pizzalamp
04-09-09, 8:35 am
well i got to do some pullups when i got to work this evening, but i did not get the chance to do any squats or anything else for that matter. just had to do one surgery so far and i hope that is all that i have to do. i still have to write a paper for my english class and i will get that done later after the game. NC is just kicking Michigan ST butt right now. i have been so tired lately and i know that its from working so much. this week is a short work week and i am looking forward to it. for the last month or so i have been working between 6days and 5 days a week at 12hrs per along with school and working out and family time and blah, blah, blah. too damn busy is what i call it. well i am going to watch the rest of the game and then its time to take care of my paper and maybe get done another workout. peace.

i know youll get it done big man
youre the master of time management
good luck

Hoomgar
04-09-09, 10:18 am
good luck

x2, we could take some classes from jonnydunz!

LETHAL
04-13-09, 12:12 am
good luck
trying hard to maintain this thing here bro and its not easy

x2, we could take some classes from jonnydunz!

yeah i may have to start a new thread on here about time management bro, because i am tried on every level man. this has been a tough weekend with me and with work.

LETHAL
04-13-09, 12:15 am
Happy Easter to everyone and i know that its late in the day, but hey my day started late today because i had to go to work tonight. i was up early in the day, but spent that time with my wife and little 2yr trying to entertain him for a little while before i had to go back to sleep to come in to work tonight. tonight has a so so night and i am about to do another surgery which should not be too long i hope. i have studying to do all night as well and i have some microbiology work that i have to do. yeah time is an issue as well as sleep, which it seems like i can never get enough of what i need. so hard to do bodybuilding and trying to build muscle with little sleep. well my patient is here see ya later.

LETHAL
04-13-09, 8:38 pm
what happens when you dont get enough rest. the body shuts down. well i am at this point in day 2 of work and day 1 of school for this week. i feel like i am burned out, but yet i still keep on pressing on. i love to workout as that is my strength as well as my enjoyment. i love to move the weights and push myself to a new level. i have been pushing myself the last few times that i have been in the gym. the poundage is going up as well as the intensity to match. i am continuing to fill out and i can see and feel a difference. one thing for sure though is that i must get proper rest in order to grow efficiently. well tonight will not be a night of rest as i have to study for a test, write a paper and read over notes for microbiology. fun, fun, fun and not to forget that i still have some surgeries to do tonight, yeah buddy. no need to complain as it will never solve a thing, but i am tired as hell. once again i must find the strength to make it through another night and hope that tomorrow will bring a glimmer of hope for my weary body.

rob_in_korea
04-13-09, 9:29 pm
Great job on managing your crazy schedule Lethal. You are right about rest, it is incredibly important. Keep up the outstanding work.

John-TNS
04-13-09, 10:53 pm
Hope you had a good easter man, keep pushing hard and good things will come!

Pizzalamp
04-13-09, 11:35 pm
what happens when you dont get enough rest. the body shuts down. well i am at this point in day 2 of work and day 1 of school for this week. i feel like i am burned out, but yet i still keep on pressing on. i love to workout as that is my strength as well as my enjoyment. i love to move the weights and push myself to a new level. i have been pushing myself the last few times that i have been in the gym. the poundage is going up as well as the intensity to match. i am continuing to fill out and i can see and feel a difference. one thing for sure though is that i must get proper rest in order to grow efficiently. well tonight will not be a night of rest as i have to study for a test, write a paper and read over notes for microbiology. fun, fun, fun and not to forget that i still have some surgeries to do tonight, yeah buddy. no need to complain as it will never solve a thing, but i am tired as hell. once again i must find the strength to make it through another night and hope that tomorrow will bring a glimmer of hope for my weary body.

hang in there lethal hope u had a good easter

Hoomgar
04-14-09, 1:54 pm
Take some rest my man. It never does any good to keep pushing if you are facing burn out.

John-TNS
04-19-09, 11:11 am
Get soem rest man, l see you over on the MD forums! You like taking to the pros huh?

LETHAL
04-19-09, 9:51 pm
Take some rest my man. It never does any good to keep pushing if you are facing burn out.
man tell me about it homie. it just seems like everytime i try to get some rest i get interrupted. like today man, i was trying to get some sleep to come into work tonight after working last night and doing a surgery from 2am until 6:30am this morning, i just wanted to get some sleep and it did not happen, so i am not in a great mood right now and i have to study all of these subjects for my upcoming test and final exams.

Get soem rest man, l see you over on the MD forums! You like taking to the pros huh?
yeah i like the MD forums too. some good guys on there and they keep it real for the most part man. i like talking to one of my favorites shawn ray as he always give a reply back unlike some of the others.

LETHAL
04-23-09, 3:01 am
well whats good to everyone. had some things to deal with the last week or so with my vehicle and that is all finally taken care of. kind of messed up somethings with school, but hey life happens so i just adjust. will be back on the workout grind tomorrow for sure as i have missed a few days because of what was going on. no complaints though as i just continue to perserve through all trials. well take it easy and happy lifting to yall.

Hoomgar
04-23-09, 11:43 am
What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger bro.

Pizzalamp
04-24-09, 8:45 pm
well whats good to everyone. had some things to deal with the last week or so with my vehicle and that is all finally taken care of. kind of messed up somethings with school, but hey life happens so i just adjust. will be back on the workout grind tomorrow for sure as i have missed a few days because of what was going on. no complaints though as i just continue to perserve through all trials. well take it easy and happy lifting to yall.

hope things work out for u lethal
have a good weekend w/ your family-hope they are well

LETHAL
04-26-09, 8:21 pm
everything is going well with me and the family. just been getting out and getting some cardio in with wife. we walked and jogged out 2miles yesterday and knocked out 3miles today. i went to the gym today to hit some shoulders a little bit and that felt good since i was not able to make it to the gym as much as i wanted to this week. its all good as i will be busy at work this week as i work 6 out of 7days, so i will need to get my workouts in this week for sure.

rob_in_korea
04-26-09, 9:18 pm
It's great to hear that you and your family are doing well Lethal.

-Rob

Pizzalamp
04-26-09, 9:32 pm
everything is going well with me and the family. just been getting out and getting some cardio in with wife. we walked and jogged out 2miles yesterday and knocked out 3miles today. i went to the gym today to hit some shoulders a little bit and that felt good since i was not able to make it to the gym as much as i wanted to this week. its all good as i will be busy at work this week as i work 6 out of 7days, so i will need to get my workouts in this week for sure.

love this weather for outside cardio-def beats the treadmill

LETHAL
05-01-09, 11:45 pm
whats good Animal crew. been busy with work this week and workouts. been able to hit my chest a couple of days ago really good as well as my tris. they were really pumped after my workout. been getting in the gym for about 45mins and getting on out. have not been able to get the rest that i really need, but hopefully i will be able to do so next week since i will be on vacation. i did hit my back pretty good with some deads and i was able to get up to 305 really easy and knocked out some reps up to 8x's. did some bent over row, lat pulldowns wide grip and narrow, hit some sit down rows and that was feeling really good. hit some bis as well and they were nice and pumped after that workout. i am feeling good tonight so far as i just got out of surgery a little while ago. got to get my pullups in tonight and i am looking to knocked out at least 8-10 sets of 12-15reps each. we will see how this one goes since my back is still pumped. been doing my calf raises throughout the day to keep them growing and they are getting more and more defined. been working out with my wife and doing cardio. i got to get more cardio in to continue to burn this fat away. so that is all for now and i will get back at yall in another day or so.

Pizzalamp
05-01-09, 11:53 pm
whats good Animal crew. been busy with work this week and workouts. been able to hit my chest a couple of days ago really good as well as my tris. they were really pumped after my workout. been getting in the gym for about 45mins and getting on out. have not been able to get the rest that i really need, but hopefully i will be able to do so next week since i will be on vacation. i did hit my back pretty good with some deads and i was able to get up to 305 really easy and knocked out some reps up to 8x's. did some bent over row, lat pulldowns wide grip and narrow, hit some sit down rows and that was feeling really good. hit some bis as well and they were nice and pumped after that workout. i am feeling good tonight so far as i just got out of surgery a little while ago. got to get my pullups in tonight and i am looking to knocked out at least 8-10 sets of 12-15reps each. we will see how this one goes since my back is still pumped. been doing my calf raises throughout the day to keep them growing and they are getting more and more defined. been working out with my wife and doing cardio. i got to get more cardio in to continue to burn this fat away. so that is all for now and i will get back at yall in another day or so.u gotta have some big calves i bet youre always hitting em
good to hear from u lethal

Hoomgar
05-04-09, 11:08 am
Great to hear from you brother. I'm glad to see you are fitting it in when you can. Working out with your wife, that is pure gold my man! Keep it real bro...

Hg

LETHAL
05-16-09, 3:02 am
whats been up animal. been along time since i have been in here. well i had me some vacation time about a week ago and i just rested and worked out of course. been busy this week with my workouts. been hitting cardio again. doing 1hrs worth a day and it been going great. 3 weeks ago when i weighed myself i was 308 and now i am down as of thursday to 295. i have not checked my BF% yet and i don't think that i will for alittle while. will continue to use the mirror for now. workout have been great and my strength is going up in all of my lifts. been able to deadlift still with no problems with my back and i am going to make some adjustments so that i can pull more weight. so far the heaviest that i pulled was 365 for 7 reps, so its time to move up in weight and get over that 400lb mark. shoulder presses have gone up and i am hitting between 165-180 which is still light weight, so i will be moving my weight up in this department. incline chest press i am hitting195-215, so its time to move up in weight as well. curls with the french curl bar today was really easy using 35lb plates on each end. so i will be using 45lb plates next arm day. curled with some 50lbs and that was really easy as well, so of course i have to move up. i am filling out pretty good as i have people staring at me like crazy. this one dude was like man you hitting the weights hard because it shows. calves have been growing as well and i need to measure them to see where they are. been doing my pullups still here at work and i have my perfect pushups here with me at work and i will get me some of those in tonight at work, even though its 1:45am at work right now. got some mental stress to get rid of since an uneventful happening took place here that i feel could have been avoided in a person losing there life. might have to tell this story another day as i am still pissed off about it. nothing worse than hearing the screams of loved ones when the Dr. and Chaplin goes to tell the family that their loved one has passed away. well my wife is doing well with here workouts as well. she has lost about 7lbs and lost about 4-5" of here hips. so other than that, thats all folks.

LETHAL
05-17-09, 11:16 pm
just alittle bit of an update on my measurements that i took today. no workouts today, so all measurements were pretty good. got to get my legs bigger though as they are in need of that size. well here are my measurements before i start my new program on Monday.

Chest: 52"
Arms: 19"
Legs: 26 1/2"
Calves: 18"

will be looking to do two bodyparts instead of the one per. i will surely increase the intensity as well as increase the amount of weight that i will be using. i did get stronger utilizing the one bodypart a week. time to put on some size now as i get ready for the summer time. been doing cardio at 1hr a day, but i will be getting in about 1 1/2 hrs from here on until i change programs again. been eating good and i will be making some slight changes to my nutrition plan as well. bodyfat is still pretty low for a guy my size at 295lbs. i am around 10-12% right now. will be looking forward to this next chapter and i hope to get some pics up again when i get a new camera.

Pizzalamp
05-17-09, 11:26 pm
Good Meausrements Lethal...and Im Glad To Hear Your Wife Is Hitting It Hard

Hope Ya Kids Are Well

Take Care

John-TNS
05-19-09, 1:05 am
Keep working towards your goal man! You will get there!!!!

rob_in_korea
05-19-09, 2:31 am
It sounds like you've been doing great things in the gym Lethal. Nice measurements and it's good to hear about your wife's progress.

-Rob

Hoomgar
05-19-09, 10:32 am
Jonny Dunz! Good to hear from you brother. I see you've still been mastering the time balance man. Getting it done. And with the wife still now, that is good stuff man.

Keep it rolling bro.

Hg

LETHAL
05-21-09, 12:49 am
Good Meausrements Lethal...and Im Glad To Hear Your Wife Is Hitting It Hard

Hope Ya Kids Are Well

Take Care
thanks man. all is well with the wife and kids and now its time to really go to another level bro.

Keep working towards your goal man! You will get there!!!!
man i have been able to get back to working out how i like to since school is out. so i should expect to make even greater gains.

It sounds like you've been doing great things in the gym Lethal. Nice measurements and it's good to hear about your wife's progress.

-Rob
what up Rob, yeah i am making progress and looking forward to some serious growth in the coming months

Jonny Dunz! Good to hear from you brother. I see you've still been mastering the time balance man. Getting it done. And with the wife still now, that is good stuff man.

Keep it rolling bro.

Hg

man you know i will be rolling right along bro. getting some good workout in and i am able to see the difference since i have been able to get to the gym like i want to now since school is out. going to be making some great gains man.

LETHAL
05-21-09, 12:53 am
well tomorrow will be officially my new workout plan. i was going to start on monday, but my supps were on a little delay for a day or two, but anyway its time to make some big things happen this time around. been educating myself of course on the nutrition aspect of things and i feel that i got a real hold on this thing this time around. will be cleaning my system out so that i will be getting maxium absorption of my supps as i have read that a clogged colon can impede supplemental intake as well as food absorption. so i will see how it goes tomorrow morning. been doing alot of pullups and i am beginning to see that definition in my bad now as well as i am getting wider. been doing deads,rows,pulldowns. just getting the basics and its been going well. i will update on my progress as i move along and as i have said i will post up some pics as well. take it easy fellas.

Firedrake
05-21-09, 12:59 am
Good to see you! I look forward to the damage you cause!

LETHAL
05-26-09, 1:27 am
whats good fellas. well i began my new workout plan the 21st which i believe was last thursday and it has been going good ever since. since i have been doing 2 bodyparts per session, i have notice an increase in size after 4 workouts. i have been using heavier weights as well and that is always a good thing when trying to bulk up. been having to do cardio so that my bodyfat levels don't get outta control as i tend to hold more in the abdominal region. so that is a focus of mine. been doing the basics as far as lifts goes. my elbow has been alittle sore as well, but nothing that has caused a delay in my workouts. just have to continue to train smart. took a day off to rest my elbow so that their would be no inflammation to trouble my next workout which is back and bis. other than that i hope that all the Vets on here had a great Memorial Day and I am enjoying my day here at work. i just want to be in my bed right now and stretched out. been putting in a lot of hours and i am looking forward to my weekend already. well i will update on my workout tomorrow and it will be a very good one indeed.

rob_in_korea
05-26-09, 1:36 am
It sounds like the new workouts are going well Lethal.
I Hope your elbow feels better....

-Rob

Hoomgar
05-27-09, 12:15 pm
Lean bulking FTW! ha ha! Take care of that elbow bro.

Pizzalamp
05-27-09, 9:33 pm
whats good fellas. well i began my new workout plan the 21st which i believe was last thursday and it has been going good ever since. since i have been doing 2 bodyparts per session, i have notice an increase in size after 4 workouts. i have been using heavier weights as well and that is always a good thing when trying to bulk up. been having to do cardio so that my bodyfat levels don't get outta control as i tend to hold more in the abdominal region. so that is a focus of mine. been doing the basics as far as lifts goes. my elbow has been alittle sore as well, but nothing that has caused a delay in my workouts. just have to continue to train smart. took a day off to rest my elbow so that their would be no inflammation to trouble my next workout which is back and bis. other than that i hope that all the Vets on here had a great Memorial Day and I am enjoying my day here at work. i just want to be in my bed right now and stretched out. been putting in a lot of hours and i am looking forward to my weekend already. well i will update on my workout tomorrow and it will be a very good one indeed.

hope the workout goes well
and good luck w the elbow lethal

LETHAL
06-02-09, 12:03 am
all is well with the elbow as i needed to take a few more days off to rest it. i will be back in action tomorrow morning with a great workout. looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and getting back to growing.

LETHAL
06-02-09, 8:21 pm
got back into things today. i hit my back and bis pretty hard today. i did 5 different back exercises consisting of deads,lat pulldowns front & rear, bent over rows and nose pulls. for bis i just did some curls standing and some concentration curls. feeling really good right now, even though i can feel the soreness in my back but nothing that i am worried about. elbow felt good although there were no movements that really involved my elbow today. i hit some pullups to start things off before my workout as this has been recommended to help with the growth department. will probably do some more pullups here at work and knock out some pushups with my perfect pushup handles. they do work pretty good and they are helping to bring out the definition. i also hit 2miles of cardio today on the elliptical and that was all i got done today. looking to hit my chest tomorrow with tris and i will see how my elbow feels tomorrow since those are pressing movements. i will ice my elbow tonight at work as well as i have not done that in a while. i need to get back to iceing like i use to do to avoid the joint pains that i from time to time feel. i also have to get me some more joint care in the form of chondroitin/glucosamine. well until the next time take care everyone and happy lifting to you.

rob_in_korea
06-02-09, 10:12 pm
It's great to hear that your elbow wasn't too much of a problem Lethal. Have fun doing Chest and Tris.

-Rob

LETHAL
06-04-09, 12:30 am
yeah the elbow is good bro. man i ended up taking the day off today to get some rest as i felt that my body needed it more than trying to blast out a big chest/tri workout. so i will be back in the gym in the morning hitting the chest/tri. i feel good and the program that i am on is going well to say the least. i have been eating like crazy and i have gone from 295lbs to 307lbs in about 2 weeks so far and i have put on very little bodyfat, which is a plus. doing cardio has been helping me to stay on the leaner side and i am looking forward to the cutting phase which will start in 2 weeks from thursday. so all is well here bro and i look forward to stopping by to hit up everyones thread.

Pizzalamp
06-04-09, 7:57 am
rest is good

nice progress w/ ya weight lethal

Hoomgar
06-04-09, 11:30 am
Good to hear from ya bro. Packin on the lbs with minimal BF is some good stuff man. Glad to hear that elbow is healing up!

Hg

Mr. Dead
08-20-09, 4:58 pm
Just checkin' in, here... Haven't heard from ya in ages...

Hoomgar
08-24-09, 10:57 am
Big Jonny Dunz! Whats good brother?

LETHAL
01-14-10, 7:28 am
its been along time since i have been on here. i have been extra busy last year with work, school in which i got another 4.0 pat myself on the back,life in general, issues, all kinds of stuff but i have been training really hard at my gym that i finally was able to join in Oct and i have made some great gains in 2 1/2 months. next 7-8weeks will be preparing to go to the Arnold in the best shape of my life. finally found out what really works for me and my body and nutrition lessions have been learned, so i got that under control as well. will be good to see everyone and i will be Reppin as the Big Lethal. peace, got some serious training to do.

LETHAL
01-24-10, 9:24 pm
i am counting down the days to the Arnold this year. i will be reppin real good. i hope that everyone is bring their best package this year. i feel good were i am right now and i have made the necessary changes to my nutrition plan and my workout plan. i decided to go back to some of my old school training this week, well i started doing things differently the last couple of weeks. i have started doing 3-4 sets of 12,10,8 or i will go heavy and do 10,6,4. just changing things up and my body has responded really well. i had been doing the one set and move up in weight and then one set and move up in weight, but i was not getting the results that i wanted until i made the change.

this week i will be doing 2 bodyparts instead of one. my body responds better to this kind of training. i am currently weighing in at 288lbs and i should be down to about 275-280 by the time the Arnold gets here. have not measured bodyfat lately and i will take some pics as well. so i am busy with school, work, working out and trying to enjoy life as well. i will be ready for this Arnold which is on my mind for some reason this year. well we shall see what comes out of it when i attend, never know who you will meet.

rob_in_korea
01-25-10, 5:15 am
Welcome back Lethal. Congrats on the grades in school, and taking care of business in the gym.
I look forward to seeing some great workouts from you.

-Rob

LETHAL
01-25-10, 11:00 pm
Welcome back Lethal. Congrats on the grades in school, and taking care of business in the gym.
I look forward to seeing some great workouts from you.

-Rob

you know its on man. been making some great gains and i will be posting my nutrition plan i am following as i cut the fat down even more along with my workouts. peace.

LETHAL
02-10-10, 9:23 pm
its been a busy last couple of weeks, but such is life. anyway i have been hitting it hard in the gym and getting it done every way possible. i have used alot of muscle confusion movements and its paying off big time. i have made the switch as i have said to an old style that worked for me before and amazingly it is working again, which does not always happen. i tried the approach of hitting one body part a week and i was not seeing the kind of results that i desired. i have been recovering from my workout pretty fast and i decided that since my nutrition has been on point that i would be able to make the switch to doing each bodypart 2x's a week. well lets just say that after doing this for 2 weeks now. i have seen some really good increase in mass.

people at my gym have noticed as well and i try to do something different everytime i am in the gym, so my muscle have no choice but to grow. eventhough i work the same muscles as everyone else. i try and do different exercises for each. i change up my rep ranges, amount of weight, and amount of sets. i have been doing 3sets x 12, 3x10, 3x8's and i will do 3x10, 3x6,3x4's. i will sometimes start of for example as i did yesterday hitting chest and bis. i started off doing cable flies using the above set ranges but hitting more reps and decreasing reps as i increased the weight. then i went and did incline hammer strenght starting off with low weight and superset with bicep curls. so its been fun. i will be trying something different next week as i will start with my heaviest weight after a couple of warmups and then reduce the weight to my lowest weight that will give me a good 10-12reps and then i will work my way back up to my next to highest weight for a good 6-8reps. the key that i have read and heard from many is to find out what works for your body type.

everyone cant do what i do and i cant do what someone else is able to do. i just have been experementing with different concepts and coming up with my own ideas as it pertains to workload. well all i can say is that it is working and i will come to the Arnold in my best shape in years. i have 3 weeks and counting until i get to see many of the faces here. so i hope that everyone is bring there A game. i am thinking about getting me a shirt made with my code name LETHAL on it. i will see what i can come up with so that i can be recognizable, well i should be able to be recognized seeing that i stand 6'7" and weighing in at 285lbs. will be alittle lighter by the time i get to columbus. anyway i am outta here.

Firedrake
02-10-10, 11:40 pm
Howinhell are you going to fit on a PLANE, bro!?!

I thought I had problems at 6'2" and 253 . . .

I know last year, flying up to C-bus out of Houston, I was on a plane with a good number of the members of the Houston Powerlifting squad, and I was the smallest guy on the plane (I was about 228 then). It was one of those little commuter jets, and it was taxiing so long we began to wonder if it was going to be ABLE to get off the ground!

It sounds like you're doing great work, and I look forward to meeting up with you!

LETHAL
02-17-10, 8:48 pm
Howinhell are you going to fit on a PLANE, bro!?!

I thought I had problems at 6'2" and 253 . . .

I know last year, flying up to C-bus out of Houston, I was on a plane with a good number of the members of the Houston Powerlifting squad, and I was the smallest guy on the plane (I was about 228 then). It was one of those little commuter jets, and it was taxiing so long we began to wonder if it was going to be ABLE to get off the ground!

It sounds like you're doing great work, and I look forward to meeting up with you!

man it will not be easy as usual when i get on that plane, hopefully i will get an exit seat like i usually do. the airline stewardess usually has pity on me.

LETHAL
02-17-10, 8:56 pm
i have been busy as hell lately with school and all of these exams and trying to work and workout as well, but hey all i can say is that i am getting it done. i have 4 classes this semester and i am getting A's in 3 out of 4 so far as i have a test on friday, in which i expect to get an A as well. workouts have been very taxing on me and i am feeling the effects of them as usual.

i have been mixing my workout up and they are paying off big time for me so far. bodyfat is reducing nicely and i am feeling more fuller as well, eventhough i am trimming the fat. will do more cardio for the next two weeks and drink alot more water. i am up to a gallon a day and i need to get up to about 1 1/2 to 2 gallons. everyday is a building block and i am building day by day. i have been doing well with my nutrition as i stick to eating 3-4 meals a day and 2-3 shakes.

tomorrow will be a killa shoulder workout as i will look to do more volume and very little rest in between. i have been doing a lot of supersets and i think that i will make an adjustment with that tomorrow. i may just do some giant sets and do some failure sets or rest pause. i love my workouts as i get to keep my muscles guessing what is coming next. everything is planned before i get to the gym and i leave room for adjustments because you never know how many people will show up that day. well thats it for now, gots to do some studying tonight for my exam on friday. peace.

rob_in_korea
02-25-10, 8:37 am
Your are doing incredible things Lethal. Congrats, once again, on your grades.
Keep up the great work.

-Rob