PDA

View Full Version : Hey brothers

hafez
11-16-08, 12:13 am
I have started taking animal pump and I took it on an empty stomach 30 minutes before workinout and I didn't feel shit. Is there any other way to take it? Also I take animal Nitro when should I take that when am not workinout.

SQUAT or DIE!
11-16-08, 12:19 am
some people dont get effected by some supps...

musclealchemist
11-16-08, 12:24 am
its going to take more than one use of pump to feel it. Give it about 2 weeks or so, and you should notice a difference. Dont take nitro when you arent working out. Take one pack before you workout, and one after. Use some EAA stack if you want to get aminos on non-training days.

sanga
11-16-08, 3:34 am
Stranger, I have taken pump on an empty stomach 30 minutes before training and boom!

hafez
11-16-08, 1:56 pm
its going to take more than one use of pump to feel it. Give it about 2 weeks or so, and you should notice a difference. Dont take nitro when you arent working out. Take one pack before you workout, and one after. Use some EAA stack if you want to get aminos on non-training days.

so if i take nitro before and after workin out when do i take pump?
Also i train at night and for the pump they say remove the red capsal if your tanin at night should i move them in the nitro too?

NickSP
11-16-08, 2:11 pm
so if i take nitro before and after workin out when do i take pump?
Also i train at night and for the pump they say remove the red capsal if your tanin at night should i move them in the nitro too?

You can take more than one supplement at a time bro.
No, the reason they suggest you might want to take the red out of Pump is becacuse it contains stimulants so if you're sensitive it might keep you from getting enough sleep. All the capsules in Nitro are aminos, all of them should always be taken.

Iceiktitan
11-16-08, 3:02 pm
For me, Animal Pump took 2 hours to fully kick in whether I had a full stomach or empty stomach. Also, it took about 1 week before I started to notice the full effects of pump. Every one reacts differently to supplements so keep that in mind. Don't discredit it yet if you had that in mind. Universal Nutrition/Animal Products are top of the line.

Take Nitro first thing in the morning before you have breakfast with some kind of juice for uptake. (Grape would work well as reccomended on the label).

Matt "The Animal" Wilson

I have started taking animal pump and I took it on an empty stomach 30 minutes before workinout and I didn't feel shit. Is there any other way to take it? Also I take animal Nitro when should I take that when am not workinout.

hafez
11-16-08, 3:15 pm
For me, Animal Pump took 2 hours to fully kick in whether I had a full stomach or empty stomach. Also, it took about 1 week before I started to notice the full effects of pump. Every one reacts differently to supplements so keep that in mind. Don't discredit it yet if you had that in mind. Universal Nutrition/Animal Products are top of the line.

Take Nitro first thing in the morning before you have breakfast with some kind of juice for uptake. (Grape would work well as reccomended on the label).

Matt "The Animal" Wilson

oh no I never discredited the supplements I love them bros I can't live without them I was just asking what am I doing wrong thats all but I love the animal products brothers thats what makes me me.

hafez
11-16-08, 3:17 pm
You can take more than one supplement at a time bro.
No, the reason they suggest you might want to take the red out of Pump is becacuse it contains stimulants so if you're sensitive it might keep you from getting enough sleep. All the capsules in Nitro are aminos, all of them should always be taken.

so should i take pump 45 min before and take nitro with it?

NickSP
11-16-08, 4:18 pm
so should i take pump 45 min before and take nitro with it?

Anytime pre- up to about 45 min. I usually do pre-workout supps around 30 min out, sometimes a bit closer.

hafez
11-16-08, 6:43 pm
Anytime pre- up to about 45 min. I usually do pre-workout supps around 30 min out, sometimes a bit closer.

so i would take both nitro and pump together?

Iceiktitan
11-16-08, 6:44 pm
You can.

Enforcer
11-17-08, 11:32 am

I would take Nitro 30 minutes prior to training and Pump 20 minutes prior to training