PDA

View Full Version : Definition

Blackved
11-16-08, 2:58 am
Hey i am just starting out with this whole workout seriously thing and i am turning 16. Any of you brothers know a workout regimen to maximize muscle definition.

sanga
11-16-08, 3:16 am
Hello mate and welcome.

You seem to be a little confused regarding training and definition, definition is all about diet no matter what type of training you are doing.

I suggest you take time to read the diet section thoroughly then come back and ask questions if need be.

Beast1
11-18-08, 10:44 am
Stick to alot of concentration and focus work where you get to really squeeze and use the muscle and finish off the workouts with multi joint movements. Hope I could help. Pm me if you want a workout routine.

Big Wides
11-18-08, 11:25 am
At 16 I would not be worried about definition, I would work on training the compound movments heavy and hard, giving yourself the adaquete rest, and eating properly. The better of a foundation that you build, the better the results will be for when you decide to diet down. You need to lay a foundation first before building a house.

Maniak Mack
11-18-08, 11:37 am
At 16 I would not be worried about definition, I would work on training the compound movments heavy and hard, giving yourself the adaquete rest, and eating properly. The better of a foundation that you build, the better the results will be for when you decide to diet down. You need to lay a foundation first before building a house.

Too true. Definition will come if you eat the proper foods. Also, if you're like me (super skinny), the more muscle you pack on, the better your def will look. But stick to good eats and heavy workouts.