PDA

View Full Version : lookin to move on from pump

Carpe Diem P.T
11-16-08, 5:45 am
hey guys. I love pump. I hate working out with out it. Its time to try something new which is similar. what would you suggest?

simpleguy
11-16-08, 6:07 am
hey guys. I love pump. I hate working out with out it. Its time to try something new which is similar. what would you suggest?

since we're on the animal forvm, you kinda guess what we can recommend... shock therapy

Carpe Diem P.T
11-16-08, 6:24 am
since we're on the animal forvm, you kinda guess what we can recommend... shock therapy

i get lost in some of the supplements and their purposes simpleguy. am happy to have anything recommended.

simpleguy
11-16-08, 6:26 am
i get lost in some of the supplements and their purposes simpleguy. am happy to have anything recommended.

no worries bro, here's a link to it: www.universalnutrition.com

btw I assume in Australia you don't have the ones with the new label (neither do we here) so if you buy it from a local store you'll probably find the label is different

simpleguy
11-16-08, 6:28 am
no worries bro, here's a link to it: www.universalnutrition.com

btw I assume in Australia you don't have the ones with the new label (neither do we here) so if you buy it from a local store you'll probably find the label is different

LOL I didn't realise the web address doesn't change when you click on it, anyway it's on the left side on the bottom of that page

BiG in NYC 823
11-16-08, 7:17 am

simple!

PREworkout...go with Shock Therapy...;)

Elite
11-16-08, 9:17 am
If it was available here, i would go with Beta-Ala9/Shock Therapy combo hands down.

Carpe Diem P.T
11-16-08, 6:09 pm
just ordered shock therapy, the punch kicker. and a tub of pump for a lady i train.

Enforcer
11-17-08, 11:33 am

I would go with Shock Therapy and Beta Ala9 or SportPharma Beta Alanine.

never_2_big
11-17-08, 4:17 pm
amen to that E, im usinn shock and beta alanine, great combo, still lovin that tingly feeling

Carpe Diem P.T
11-22-08, 8:43 pm
thanks for your reply guys.

so im guessing that shock therapy works different to pump because i definitely didnt feel that initial pump. does shock therapy take a while to kick in? like i need to load it for a few days in typical creatine style?

Thetasteofink69
11-22-08, 10:59 pm
thanks for your reply guys.

so im guessing that shock therapy works different to pump because i definitely didnt feel that initial pump. does shock therapy take a while to kick in? like i need to load it for a few days in typical creatine style?

Shock therapy is an N.O. supplement, you shouldn't need to load it

Not to jack your thread bro, but I wanna know why you guys are recommending beta ala9? I read a little about it, but I'm not sure I understand exactly what it does

Carpe Diem P.T
11-27-08, 8:01 pm
well i am 1 week in to shock therapy and i wish i had of got pump again instead.

Im sure shock therapy is a great product but it seems to have no where near the affects on me that pump does.

Northman
11-28-08, 9:18 am
In response to the original question I would recommend perhaps stopping NO supplements for a bit. Try M-Stack or something else you may have had your eye on. Just don't forget to add in a creatine now that you won't be taking Animal Pump anymore. I personally REALLY like Strom, grape flavor.

Shock therapy is an N.O. supplement, you shouldn't need to load it

Not to jack your thread bro, but I wanna know why you guys are recommending beta ala9? I read a little about it, but I'm not sure I understand exactly what it does

To put it into layman's terms, its supposed to delay muscle fatigue and help protect against "the burn" so that it doesn't prematurely end your sets.

DreamZero
11-28-08, 10:59 am
IntraAid+Shock therapy during wo. tastes funny, but you'll get amped and efficient.