PDA

View Full Version : NITRO and running/cardio.

Renji007
11-17-08, 6:02 pm
Ok. So I was thinking that I just don't like walking. I mean it's ok, but a bit too boring if you ask me....

So I was wondering if I could do some real cardio...You know, running, sprinting and other things like that to burn off some bodyfat, but use nitro to keep my muscle from burning up-i'm 170 right now, but I don't like how my abs look...Need more definition

Would this work or am I screwed?

Thanks for any an all advice ^_^

Freakshow
11-17-08, 6:26 pm
Ok. So I was thinking that I just don't like walking. I mean it's ok, but a bit too boring if you ask me....

So I was wondering if I could do some real cardio...You know, running, sprinting and other things like that to burn off some bodyfat, but use nitro to keep my muscle from burning up-i'm 170 right now, but I don't like how my abs look...Need more definition

That is what one of the main functions of amino acids/Nitro are. On non-training days, I take 1 pack before cardio and one before bed. Nitro works great on a cut.

simpleguy
11-18-08, 2:47 am
it would work fine... honestly I also take in carbs before high-intensity cardio but that's just me

violator
11-18-08, 6:19 am
its fine...im doin the keto diet now....i do running, sprints,HIT, bag work etc once or twice a week....i always hit nitro 45 mins before & another before bed like freakshow...on regular training days i still take 1 pack after training, on off days 1 pack in the am with 750ml water & fibre supp.....best animal supp next to the PAK....imo....

Enforcer
11-18-08, 9:11 am

You def should use Nitro bro to help prevent muscle breakdown

bdb1513
11-18-08, 9:33 am
i take a pack of nitro after tranining before cardio, which is usually running, then throw some eaa nitro in the gallon jug after cardio. seems to be working pretty well for me

Dingo
11-18-08, 10:22 am
i take a pack of nitro after tranining before cardio, which is usually running, then throw some eaa nitro in the gallon jug after cardio. seems to be working pretty well for me

im also on the eaa nitro during workout, mixed with some glutamine.
per the OP though, ive been known to take a pack of nitro before i mow the lawn, lol.

Universal Rep
11-18-08, 1:14 pm
Yes, you could use Nitro for cardio. I even use Intra-Aid for cardio.

simpleguy
11-18-08, 1:25 pm
Yes, you could use Nitro for cardio. I even use Intra-Aid for cardio.

yup, I def like that idea

Universal Rep
11-18-08, 1:29 pm

For the Intra-Aid, just water it down even more when ya run it on cardio...

bdb1513
11-18-08, 2:48 pm

but wouldn't taking something with carbs (intra-aid, or eaa nitro) raise glycogen causing you to burn more carbs then fat during cardio?

simpleguy
11-18-08, 3:35 pm
but wouldn't taking something with carbs (intra-aid, or eaa nitro) raise glycogen causing you to burn more carbs then fat during cardio?

depends on the type of cardio you're doing, your diet approach and so on... normally you'd burn those 10gr of carbs IA has pretty quickly, but say if you're a fan of low-intensity cardio which you are doing exclusively for burning fat, you don't want any kind of insulin spike... while 10 gr won't produce a big insulin spike, it might be a small obstacle for you while doing low-intensity cardio... maybe nitro or eaa stack would suit you better for that

personally I have more then 10g of carbs with my cardio sessions, but they're at least moderate intensity (always more then 120bp), sometimes high intensity so to each his own