PDA

View Full Version : Brothers

hafez
11-17-08, 6:23 pm
I am having another problem I took the red pill out of pump and am still having a hard time sleeping not gonna lie I didn't sleep all last night as much as I tried. Any advise

norrim1
11-17-08, 6:41 pm
I am having another problem I took the red pill out of pump and am still having a hard time sleeping not gonna lie I didn't sleep all last night as much as I tried. Any advise

Is this your first time taking Pump? What other supplements do you take? It could be the Pump, but having trouble sleeping could be because of any number of factors. Drinking pop, energy drinks, or coffee could also contribute to your lack of sleep.

mdh84
11-17-08, 7:34 pm
Are you training at night? One thing that I have noticed is that I am wide awake for 2-3 hours after training without taking any stimulants.

hafez
11-17-08, 8:48 pm
Is this your first time taking Pump? What other supplements do you take? It could be the Pump, but having trouble sleeping could be because of any number of factors. Drinking pop, energy drinks, or coffee could also contribute to your lack of sleep.

no just pump and nitro are new

hafez
11-17-08, 8:49 pm
Are you training at night? One thing that I have noticed is that I am wide awake for 2-3 hours after training without taking any stimulants.

yea but usually am soo worn out cuz i tain my ass off that i fall asleep right away

NPRamirez
11-17-08, 8:51 pm
Make sure you aren't training close to bed time because that suggests you are taking these supplements close to your sleeping hours. Pump especially may disrupt your sleep if taken too late. If this isn't the case, your body may just be having a tough time getting used to the newly introduced supplements. Give it time and hopefully it will adjust. Keep us updated.

Enforcer
11-18-08, 9:12 am

What other supplements are you taking, and what time are you training?